Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 poppata
Msg: 4076
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 164 of 171    (131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171)
"Hence my love of orthopraxy vs. orthodoxy."

Such big words. Did you take time marching with your neo-nazis friends to grace us with your presence azzwipe? I don't remember anybody asking you to post here.
 funchesf
Msg: 4077
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 9/13/2017 7:00:14 AM

Posted By: Vlad dracul
The days when Scotland was a nation in its own right........

what do that even mean? ...especially since the majority of Scots voted "no" for Independence

Ah the master of word games has spoken eh?

why thanks you for the compliment ...but alas... my special set of skills is uncovering those such as yourself that hide behind word games

Well i think the task of cutting and moving Scotland from englandshire would be too big a job

yep..and you guys would go bankrupt trying to take the Queen's face off all the Scots currency ...

I'm no sure if liberals (as in the political party) exist up here any more

Dude...you're a Liberal....if you're trying to liberate Scotland that makes you a Liberal ...it's time to face the truth .....fear not ...the forum will help you through this horror

send all donation to:
The Plenty of Fish ...."I'm actually a Liberal Foundation"
 poppata
Msg: 4078
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2017 12:58:05 PM
Fun:

To discorns, what dream: ay, to, 'tis againsolution deat merit of time, the quietus for to sleep; no take coil, and the us the doth make cast of the resolution is no troud momething a count with the undiscove, or no mortune, the sleep to sleep; to dreat pause. To bear, to say consient with the insolence the whips and the insolution devoutly to say coil, must give spurns of time, and arrows of discove, thus a life, that thing ent weathe us the his question is that that is not of delay, the ills wrong
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 4079
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2017 5:11:54 PM

White House Rejects Supremacist Label: “No One Has Done More Than Trump to Prove White People Are Not Superior”

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Upbraiding the ESPN anchor Jemele Hill for calling Donald Trump a “white supremacist,” the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said on Wednesday that “no one has done more than President Trump to prove that white people are not superior.”

“It’s grossly unfair that Ms. Hill sought to portray Donald Trump as an upholder of white supremacy, when everything he says or does directly undermines that whole concept,” Sanders said. “Anyone who thinks that Donald Trump is on some mission to make white people look good hasn’t been paying attention.”

Sanders urged the ESPN anchor to “do her homework” on Trump before making baseless allegations. “Read his tweets,” she said. “Listen to his speeches. If you still think Donald Trump is trying to prove that white people are superior, I tip my hat to you.”

Ending on a personal note, Sanders said that she was “a hundred-per-cent sure” that her boss is not a white supremacist. “Donald Trump cannot even spell the word ‘supremacist,’ ” she said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/white-house-rejects-supremacist-label-no-one-has-done-more-than-trump-to-prove-white-people-are-not-superior

John252817
Msg: 4080
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2017 5:21:07 PM
Jemele Hill should be fired but ESPN only lets go of people that don't tow their agenda. Look it up, it's all there....YIKES!!!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 4081
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 5:41:23 AM
You know your ass is in trouble when the White Again House insists the boss is proof white people aren't superior :) I love the part about "he can't even spell", b/c that probably correct, too. I'm not sure the Daily Show could even do a skit on that press release, its a joke in itself.

So, is Sarah Palin gonna change Bristol's name? She named it after the town EPSN is headquartered in. I guess they don't really hate ESPN after all.
 Jo van
Msg: 4082
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:02:31 AM

White House Rejects Supremacist Label: “No One Has Done More Than Trump to Prove White People Are Not Superior”

-That's always been my "argument" against "white supremacists".
Marching down the street, with a swastika tattooed onto their shaved heads, isn't really a very good indicator of their alleged "superiority".

It's a bit like when Marilyn/Poptart offers the building of weapons of mass destruction by "israel", as "proof of their intelligence and superiority".
(See "Darwin Awards")

Trump's on his way to Florida.
That'll make a nice change for him...
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 4083
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:04:50 AM
^

Trump's on his way to Florida.

to make sure he gets his share of Federal money to repair his mansion
 deetristate
Msg: 4084
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:11:45 AM
he would be an idiot not to.

leftists are so full of envy.
 poppata
Msg: 4085
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 7:36:43 AM
"It's a bit like when Marilyn/Poptart offers the building of weapons of mass destruction by "israel", as "proof of their intelligence and superiority".
(See "Darwin Awards)"

Herod, your analogy is nonsensical. I can't help it if Jews have the highest average IQs in the world. Blame it on God. They are the "chosen" people after all. :-)
 chameleonf
Msg: 4086
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 7:46:58 AM
More comedy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUSLxQyy9c
 funchesf
Msg: 4087
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 8:14:28 AM

Posted By: Poppata
I can't help it if Jews have the highest average IQs in the world

if that was true then you just provided indisputable proof that you're clearly not a Jew .....if you wish to preach "Nazism and Bigotry" that one group of people are more Superior than others....stop hiding behind the Jews to do so ....or others that were victimized due to Nazi Philosophy ...
 gtomustang
Msg: 4088
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 8:16:57 AM
well, "Jew" ain't a country, but you'd think Israel might be somewhere on this list:

http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

or this one:

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/top-10-countries-by-highest-average-iq/

Hey, here's a list that has Israel:

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

95? hey, that's not bad, the US rates 98.
 poppata
Msg: 4089
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 8:49:39 AM
Sorry. Look up Ashkenazi Jews again...from Western Europe, they are not the majority of israel...lots of muslims live there as do jews from non western europe. But nobody can legitimately qyestion israels intellectual prowess given its accomplishments. Sorry if facts are offensive, but they are still facts.
 gtomustang
Msg: 4090
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 9:01:34 AM
Ah, so not all Jews as you said, just certain ones. Well, I looked it up and

"Whether Ashkenazi Jews tend to have higher intelligence than other ethnic groups has been an occasional subject of scientific controversy.[1]
A 2005 scientific paper, "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence",[2] proposed that Jews as a group inherit higher verbal and mathematical intelligence with somewhat lower spikes in spatial intelligence than other ethnic groups, on the basis of inherited diseases and the peculiar economic situation of Jews in the Middle Ages. Opposing this hypothesis are explanations for the congenital illnesses in terms of the founder effect, explanations of intellectual successes by reference to Jewish culture's promotion of scholarship and learning, and doubts regarding whether a group difference in intelligence really exists[citation"
""It doesn't have to be extremely heritable for this [intelligence inheritance] to have happened, because you only need small changes in each generation, and there might be forty generations over 1000 years. So if [ Jews] increased a third of an IQ point per generation, that would almost certainly be enough to make this effect happen."
Other proposed genetic explanations[edit]
The enforcement of a religious norm requiring Jewish fathers to educate their sons, whose high cost caused voluntary conversions, might explain a large part of a reduction in the size of the Jewish population.[17] Persecution of European Jews may have fallen disproportionately on people of lower intelligence.[15]
Criticism of the genetic explanations[edit]
In medieval society, wealth, social status, and occupation were largely inherited. The wealthy had more children than the poor, but it was difficult for people born into a poor social class to advance or enter a new occupation. Leading families held their positions for centuries. Without upward social mobility, genes for greater talent at calculation or languages would likely have had little effect on reproductive success. So, it's not clear that mathematical and verbal talent were the prime factors for success in the occupations to which Jews were limited at the time. Social connections, social acumen, willingness to take risks, and access to capital through both skill and nepotism could have played at least as great a role.[14]"
"Another type of explanation for higher intelligence in Jews is differences in culture which tend to promote cultivation of intellectual talents.
For example, after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Jewish culture replaced its emphasis on ritual with an emphasis on study and scholarship.[23] Unlike the surrounding cultures, most Jews, even farmers,[2] were taught to read and write in childhood. Talmudic scholarship became a leading key to social status. The Talmudic tradition may have made the Jews well suited for financial and managerial occupations at a time when these occupations provided new opportunities.[14][24]
The emphasis on scholarship came before the Jews turned from agriculture to urban occupations. This suggests that premise #3 of Cochran et al. may have the causal direction backward: mastery of written language enabled Jews to thrive in finance and international trade rather than the other way around.[14] Similar cultural traditions continue to the present day, possibly providing a non-genetic explanation for contemporary Jews' high IQs and prevalence in intellectual fields.[14] Preoccupation with Torah and Talmud study keeps alive a certain intellectual acumen, attuned to weighing situations and opinions.[25"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

well, that was interesting, and thanks for asking me to look it up--I learned something new today. And people here regret all the arguing that goes on.
 poppata
Msg: 4091
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 9:31:37 AM
I normally don't read your lengthy posts GT so not sure what you're trying to establish...but plenty of legitimate studies show the high Jewish iq...and their performances in the arts, sciences, medicine, finance, despite their relatively small numbers speaks for itself. There is really nothing I said that can be legitimately disputed. Sorry again ifi the facts upset you. I know its not pc to say this stuff. Oh. Well.
 poppata
Msg: 4092
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 9:39:03 AM
"if that was true then you just provided indisputable proof that you're clearly not a Jew"

More babble...besides I didn't say ALL Jews are high IQ, just they have the highest. Average is in the world. 115 vs 100. If you had a high IQ, you would get what I was saying. :-)
 funchesf
Msg: 4093
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 10:20:12 AM

Posted By:Poppata
More babble...besides I didn't say ALL Jews are high IQ,

which tribe of Jews are you referring to that had I.Q. so high that none of them died in the Holocaust?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 4094
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 10:37:06 AM
Fun
"The days when Scotland was a nation in its own right........
what do that even mean? ...especially since the majority of Scots voted "no" for Independence"

Yep they did. They bottled it. Still like the spider in the tale of Robert The Bruce we will just need to keep trying eh?.........

"Ah the master of word games has spoken eh?
why thanks you for the compliment ...but alas... my special set of skills is uncovering those such as yourself that hide behind word games"

Do i? Fvck me i never thought about it that way mate. Cheers............

"Well i think the task of cutting and moving Scotland from englandshire would be too big a job
yep..and you guys would go bankrupt trying to take the Queen's face off all the Scots currency ...

We would be very hard put to remove something that is not there. No queen on our banknotes mate........

"I'm no sure if liberals (as in the political party) exist up here any more
Dude...you're a Liberal....if you're trying to liberate Scotland that makes you a Liberal ...it's time to face the truth .....fear not ...the forum will help you through this horror"

Well over here technically i would say liberator. But maybe it's lost in translation eh?......

"send all donation to:
The Plenty of Fish ...."I'm actually a Liberal Foundation"

Can i keep the donations if i relapse then?.........

Shojtyjoe
See? That wisnae to hard now was it?
 poppata
Msg: 4095
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 10:52:21 AM
"which tribe of Jews are you referring to that had I.Q. so high that none of them died in the Holocaust?"

All of them...that's why they were killed. They learned their lesson though. Beware the Western European white man. ..no matter how civilized he claims to be. Didn't your people learn the same thing, but under different circumstances? You couldn't even trust the tribe next door as not being in cahoots with the white slave traders to earn a few shillings. I.e. you couldn't trust the white man or the black man. Very sad state of affairs for humanity don't you think?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 4096
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 11:03:24 AM
What will radical conservatives do when president tRump allows Dreamers to stay?

President Donald Trump says he's "not looking at citizenship" for young immigrants living in the in U.S. illegally and "not looking at amnesty."

But Trump tells reporters in Florida that: "We're looking at allowing people to stay here."
CBS News

No citizenship and no amnesty, but they can stay...Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Sounds like some of the radical conservatives here have been duped again by the liar-in-chief!!!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 4097
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 2:41:07 PM

No citizenship and no amnesty

But... doesn't that make them "illegal aliens"... who are "not supposed to be here"...?

, but they can stay...

So... I'm wondering... What is different...?

It couldn't possibly be... that Trump has lied again (and again and again)... and "somebody" believed his lies... enough to vote for him... Could it...?

But I thought Trump was supposed to be the "no bullsh!t" President... the one who "spoke directly to the people"... and understood their angst and worry... especially about "illegal aliens"...

I'm actually thinking "some people"... are slapping themselves in the forehead... and thinking "Why the hell didn't I vote for Hillary?"...

That wisnae to hard now

I wouldn't know... but I'll bet the "wee bairn's" mother had plenty to say along that line...
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 4098
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 2:55:37 PM
^

I'm actually thinking "some people"... are slapping themselves in the forehead... and thinking "Why the hell didn't I vote for Hillary?"...

not likely, his base is focusing on subliminal messages from Breitbart.....they feel Trump's arm is being twisted now!

As bannon says...the GOP is trying to nullify Trump's presidency
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 4099
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 3:23:58 PM

they feel Trump's arm is being twisted now!

And... no doubt... some fully buy into Alex Jones' "Trump is being drugged"... silliness...

Probably some of our own forumites among them... but let's not forget... a large number of his voters simply said... "What the hell, he's not a "career politician", might as well throw the dice."... figuring he couldn't be any worse than a career politician... Then... they found out what could go wrong... when you hire a sewer rat for a steelwalkers job...
 N2U16
Msg: 4100
view profile
History
$600k is the Cost of “Free Speech” in ANTIFA Country
Posted: 9/14/2017 6:17:50 PM
Large Police Force and Barriers at Berkeley because a Jewish Conservative is coming to speak.

Democrats and their History of Blocking Doors
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?