Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 4101
view profile
History
ANTIFA Country? Yeah, all of the US fought against the Nazis. Well, some invested in them first, like Prescott Bush Page 165 of 201    (161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201)
yeah, and I heard the Democrats want to build a wall...and make Mexico pay for it!

oh well, at least Trumpanzees are too smart to fall for that ploy by the Democrats...oh, wait.
 funchesf
Msg: 4102
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 9/15/2017 7:06:12 AM

Posted By: Vlad dracul
Yep they did. They bottled it.

so if the majority of Scots don't want Scotland removed from the UK ....and you keep trying to get it removed ....why isn't that the same as you being part of the Liberal Taliban trying to remove monuments of the past

Well over here technically i would say liberator. But maybe it's lost in translation eh?......

it's impossible to intentionally be a liberator without first being a Liberal .... it's like claiming to be a murderer but not a killer

Can i keep the donations if i relapse then?.........

those donations finance a special liberal therapy fund ......when you're finally ready to admit that you are in fact a sleeper cell Liberal....simply go to your neighborhood pub and tell the tavern owner that you're no longer a Liberal in denial ...then prepare to receive free frosty froths of ale, beer, mead "irn bru" and all the Haggis you can wolf down

Posted By: poppata
All of them...that's why they were killed.

so according to you... the Jews having a Superior I.Q. is what got them kill? ...I guess Darwin was wrong

They learned their lesson though. Beware the Western European white man.

wasn't Einstein and all the male Ashkenazim Jews also western European white men? ...so they should beware of themselves?

you couldn't trust the white man or the black man. Very sad state of affairs for humanity don't you think?

and Jesus being a Jew couldn't trust his own Jewish disciples ......I'm still not getting your point ....but anyway

Jews are saying that Nazism is rising again ....can you explain how Jews are going to use their Superior I.Q.s to stop it...if not ...perhaps your should rethink your Nazi Propagandized theory that Jews have superior I.Q.s ...or at the least quit spreading this nonsense

trying to make Jews something other than human ..is what the Nazis tried to do
 poppata
Msg: 4103
Posted: 9/15/2017 7:12:51 AM
"Jews are saying that Nazism is rising again ....can you explain how Jews are going to use their Superior I.Q.s to stop it...if not ...perhaps your should rethink your Nazi Propagandized theory that Jews have superior I.Q.s ...or at the least quit spreading this nonsense"

They've been doing that for 70 years...protecting themselves through the creation and defense of israel. Israeli intelligence networks...among the best in the world. A thriving defense industry among many others. Nukes since the 60s. Surperbly trained pilots and commandos. Have you no idea what's been going on in that part of the world for decades? Remember how they outwitted big daddy Amin...who was dumb enough to think he could take on israel?

"So according to you... the Jews having a Superior I.Q. is what got them kill?"

Yes...that iq led to arrogance and isolation from other people's and created animosity and resentment.
 gtomustang
Msg: 4104
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2017 8:06:00 AM
"a thriving defense industry, among many others"

https://www.upi.com/Israeli-defense-sector-told-to-clean-up/64971332266565/

still, Israel has gone from taking our weaponry, to showing us how to fight their house-to-house type of warfare, which we are now engaging in ourselves (Tet Offensive, Somalia, Iraq, etc)

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/how-israels-defense-industry-can-help-save-america/
 funchesf
Msg: 4105
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2017 9:10:40 AM

Posted By: Poppata
They've been doing that for 70 years...protecting themselves through the creation and defense of israel.

protecting and/or defending a country has been going on since the spawn of Man and doesn't prove or require superior I.Q. in fact the behavior can be said to be both instinctive and inherent since Bees and Ants also protect and defend their colony

Nukes since the 60s

America had nukes long before Israel...so therefore Trump and his supporters has Superior I.Q.? ........that's rather disturbing

Remember how they outwitted big daddy Amin...who was dumb enough to think he could take on israel?

the theory is...shoot enough nukes at Israel and some will get through and destroy it ...so before it gets to that point ...how will Jews use a superior I.Q. to "stop the rise of Nazism" to ensure another Holocaust won't take place ...remember Jews don't only exist in Israel
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 4106
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2017 9:18:08 AM
GTO:
So, a Harris poll on behalf of Career Builder says 75% of America is living paycheck to paycheck.
............................................so are things worse under Chump than they were under Obama? It's a bad number no matter what, but who thought elected a rich dude would be a great way to protect them from the rich? I mean, where is the logic?
But doesn't this really mean BOTH parties suck? I mean, methinks both parties have their fingerprints on the sad stats above. I'm not buying for one minute Hillary and the Dems would have reversed anything. The TPP would have made things worse.

"Well, businessmen know what's going on"

yah, except who gave you the problem? oh yeah, the business owners.
I still believe Trump was elected to be a disrupter and the fact that he's a businessman is a second consideration....if "smart businessman" was really that important to the GOP base, Mitt Romney would be more popular. Instead, Romney's just another stooge of the establishment, and to their credit, the base knows that.

but seriously...yes, I feel bad for the trumpets. They HAVE to get educated and move up, the world is moving forward. .......Change or die, that's the world we are in right now. It ain't easy, but you better get up to speed or get run over. This isn't the first time technology has created have and have nots, we have a long history of technology creating change creating social issues.
Thank you for the Ayn Randian remarks. Usually Objectivists are Republicans. No wonder Dems make such a fat target for "elitist" charges.

Gerrymandering isn't helping the Dems, but letting Chump be Chump sure is working wonders. Just let him keep laying eggs. Or let Mueller keep looking. Chump can pardon his own ass, but that's not going to look presidential. Only failures who wish they could get their own "get out of jail free" card will be impressed.
Sadly true. By the end of year 4, if he lasts that long, Dems will be able to offer up any of their weak/or retread roster of candidates and they will look good. That's the poison dynamic of "lesser evilism."

"Since 2010, nearly 300 United States residents have applied or been referred for jobs as waiters, waitresses, cooks and housekeepers there. But according to federal records, only 17 have been hired. In all but a handful of cases, Mar-a-Lago sought to fill the jobs with hundreds of foreign guest workers from Romania and other countries."
Sure that's ridiculous. Bout as ridiculous as Al Gore preaching about climate change and living in a huge mansion or John Kerry docking his yacht in another state to skip out on MA taxes. That's the problem with our society. Everyone wants to preach but not walk the walk if it costs them money or comfort. I ignore such arguments. It's a "Tastes Great, Less Filling" argument. In other words, just verbal m*sturbation back and forth, and it doesn't feel nearly as good.
 poppata
Msg: 4107
Posted: 9/15/2017 10:37:46 AM
When posting to you fun, I sometimes get the feeling I am posting to a child. There is so much you just don't seem to grasp. It's really very simple, israel relies on nukes for deterrence, same as the US. Mutual assured destruction. Ever hear of it? You are comparing human intellect to a bee? Very sad. Yes, the US got the bomb first, relying on a Jewish scientist's equation, and undoubtedly many Jewish scientists helping to build the bomb. And that is relevant to the issue how?

Gt..not surprised about defense contractor bribing. Happens more often than not im guessing. I said the Jews are among the smartest, not among the most ethical.
 gtomustang
Msg: 4108
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2017 2:44:24 PM
SS454:
We are at a moment in history that is like other moments, when technology has advanced to the point of killing jobs. When electricity replaced whale oil. When cars killed an entire industry based around using horses. When factories replaced individual shops and forced farmers who had no use for a watch, into workers who kept track of shift changes. Relying on the wealthy who profit from it, to GAS about the hoi polloi, isn't a good plan--its every man and woman for themselves. That sounds Ayn Rand-ish (who wrote against Hollywood's love affair with Communism), Hobbsian, and every other dead philosopher who preached, "change's a-comin, children!"

Without the TPP, Japan is free to make deals with the EU and cut us out. NAFTA has winners and losers, depending upon who changed with the change. Evolution made dinosaurs into oil. Its hard to disrupt change...b/c change IS the disrupt. We can be Luddites and hurl rocks at computers rather than weaving looms. A bunch of Trump supporters voted Obama b/c he offered "hope and change". What he didn't do, was change into Reverse gear and go backward. We're no longer the only country to survive WW2 with its factories and railroads and ports intact. India doesn't take afternoon tea under the Union Jack. The Chinese aren't distracted fighting the Nationalists. We live in a world that has everything it needs to knock us off the top of the hill, and union pay went the way of voting unions out of government and industry. Amazon has done to the malls, what the Sears and Roebuck catalog did to your store in town (and what the mall finished off). Its not elitist to say, your kid can't get a job in the mall to make ends meet, like you used to. Its reality. It ain't coming back.

and from now until Christmas, we have Harvey and Irma to drag on the economy. Maybe it won't, the tourist seasons down there and all the jobs (not just local, there was a thing in the news about a company far away that makes fishing reels that just lost a lot of sales to Texas and FL) with it are probably over for the season, but the rise in gas prices could hurt things over the long run. if we both agree the American worker is going to inevitably be screwed, maybe we wish for them a political party that isn't going to cut lose the social safety net from under their fall. Business is at 2% growth, 4.8% unemployment, and the GOP still wants tax cuts for the rich, knowing its going to deepen the debt. Shouldn't we be giving the working people the benefits at the risk of increasing the debt, instead?

Poppy:
I remember when American companies complained that they couldn't bribe foriegners, b/c it was such a common practice for business, as to be accepted business, and so it left American business uncompetitive.
 poppata
Msg: 4109
Posted: 9/16/2017 6:12:11 AM
"I remember when American companies complained that they couldn't bribe foriegners, b/c it was such a common practice for business, as to be accepted business, and so it left American business uncompetitive."

Yea, remember those days too...but so much money is at stake, bribing is uniquitous...call it lobbying if you want. I see little difference. Think Jack Abramoff, a purportedly orthodox religious jew. The Jewish criminals on wallstreet..madoff...legendary. Unbridled intellect unlimited by moral values or ethics creates terrible people. I'm the first to admit it.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 4110
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2017 6:46:39 PM
@Gto

Business is at 2% growth, 4.8% unemployment, and the GOP still wants tax cuts for the rich, knowing its going to deepen the debt. Shouldn't we be giving the working people the benefits at the risk of increasing the debt, instead?

not according to D|ck Cheney...who, while serving as VP, under Gwb...verbalized "deficits don't matter"!
of course that wasn't the case when the "blackman" was POTUS...then the deficit was the ONLY thing that mattered!

The GOp wants tax cuts for the rich because they know it would translate into higher dividends paid out to their investors....which will of course be "re-invested" into said companies; with which, they will forage into profitable ventures.

The notion that the "rich" will create new jobs for the middle class (only if they get a tax cut)...is as mythical as Big-Foot....what a lot of Trumptards don't know, is that most (if not all) large industrials have long gone "global".

There is a reason why trinkets that were once made in Thailand or Indonesia...are now made in Vietnam; simply because the cost of doing business is way less (which means more profits for the company). Only the dumbest T-tards think that such companies will abandon "low cost" havens....and return to the USA to make their product, ( at 3 times the cost) if they get the GOP tax cuts!!!

Can anybody say "Carrier"?
 deetristate
Msg: 4111
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2017 6:06:04 AM
One day you will come to reality and see that this is not just about factory jobs. It is also about IT jobs and engineering jobs and customer service jobs and social services jobs and construction jobs and hotel jobs and all the other jobs that are being filled by other than Americans - When Americans have the training and skills.

Interesting article in the HUFFINGTON POST ( Pose like Dr. Evil)

"Trump Is Right: Silicon Valley Is Using H-1B Visas To Pay Low Wages To Immigrants
This drafted executive order could actually mean higher wages for both foreign workers and Americans working in Silicon Valley.

On the heels on its controversial immigration ban targeting seven Muslim-majority countries, the Trump administration has drafted a new executive order that could actually mean higher wages for both foreign workers and Americans working in Silicon Valley. The Silicon Valley companies, of course, will not be happy if it goes into effect.

The order aims to overhaul and limit work visas, notably the H-1B visa program. Tech companies rely on these to bring in foreign talent. Their lobbyists claim there is a “talent shortage” among Americans and thus that the industry needs more of such work visas. This is patently false. The truth is that they want an expansion of the H-1B work visa program because they want to hire cheap, immobile labor — i.e., foreign workers.

To see how this works, note that most Silicon Valley firms sponsor their H-1B workers, who hold a temporary visa, for U.S. permanent residency (green card) under the employment-based program in immigration law. EB sponsorship renders the workers de facto indentured servants; though they have the right to move to another employer, they do not dare do so, as it would mean starting the lengthy green card process all over again.

This immobility is of huge value to many employers, as it means that a foreign worker can’t leave them in the lurch in the midst of an urgent project. In a 2012 meeting between Google and several researchers, including myself, the firm explained the advantage of hiring foreign workers: the company can’t prevent the departure of Americans, but the foreign workers are stuck. David Swaim, an immigration lawyer who designed Texas Instruments’ immigration policy and is now in private practice, overtly urges employers to hire foreign students instead of Americans.

This stranglehold on foreign workers enables firms to pay low wages. Academics with industry funding claim otherwise, but one can see how it makes basic economic sense: If a worker is not a free agent in the labor market, she cannot swing the best salary deal. And while the industry’s clout gives it bipartisan congressional support concerning H-1B and green card policy, Congress’s own commissioned report found that H-1B workers “received lower wages, less senior job titles, smaller signing bonuses and smaller pay and compensation increases than would be typical for the work they actually did.”

Congress’s report found that the H-1Bs ‘received lower wages, less senior job titles and smaller signing bonuses.’
Salaries of software engineers are basically flat, rising at 2 percent or so per year for established workers. The rates are similarly mild for new graduates. This belies the industry’s claim of a tech labor shortage. And while Silicon Valley wages appear high on the surface, they come nowhere near matching the astronomical local real estate prices.

Another dirty little secret in all this is that the H-1B program is an enabler of rampant age discrimination in the tech industry. Age is actually one of the core issues in H-1B. Mind you, we are talking about age 35 as being “old” here, not 55. Almost all the H-1Bs are young, and younger is cheaper. And young H-1Bs are even cheaper than young Americans.

Age gives employers an excuse to shun American applicants, on the grounds that a given job opening requires only three to five years of experience, rendering the Americans “overqualified.” Or the employer will load the job description with unnecessary requirements, making the Americans simultaneously under- and overqualified. That doesn’t leave much room, does it?

Almost all H-1Bs are young, and younger is cheaper. And young H-1Bs are even cheaper than young Americans.
A popular tack taken by industry lobbyists and their congressional allies is to blame Indian firms that hire H-1Bs and “rent” them out to mainstream companies. The message is that the Indian outsourcing firms abuse the visa while the mainstream firms use it responsibly. This is pure scapegoating and a veiled appeal to xenophobia. It’s an attempt by Silicon Valley firms to distract attention from their own abuses of the system. The data show that the Silicon Valley firms do indeed underpay their H-1Bs, and individual examples of abuse by household-name firms are disturbing, to say the least.

for instance, was exposed as routing job applications from American engineers to an immigration law office, rather than to engineering managers, apparently to gather evidence that no qualified Americans were available for the job taken by a foreign worker. The immigration lawyer was deciding who was “qualified.” A former manager at Oracle accused the firm of justifying underpayment of an H-1B by saying, “It’s good money for an Indian.”

The industry especially asserts a need to hire H-1Bs with a PhD, citing the fact that 50 percent of computer science doctorates in the U.S. are granted to foreign students. What they are hiding in that claim is that it simply doesn’t pay for an American student (i.e. U.S. citizen or permanent resident) to pursue doctoral study, as the salary premium for a doctorate is too small. That small wage premium is due to the flooding of the market by foreign applicants, something correctly forecast (with approbation) by the National Science Foundation years ago. The industry claim is doubly deceptive, as they are not very keen to hire PhDs because this level of study just isn’t needed. We actually have a surplus of computer science PhDs; 11.3 percent of them are involuntarily working in a non-computer science field.

A former manager at Oracle accused the firm of justifying underpayment of an H-1B by saying, ‘It’s good money for an Indian.’
The industry lobbyists’ ace-in-the-hole argument is that if they can’t hire more H-1Bs, they’ll ship the work overseas. But for projects on which H-1Bs are hired in the U.S., face-to-face interaction (between themselves and their American coworkers) is crucial. That is why employers bring H-1Bs to the U.S. in the first place rather than sending the work abroad, where the wages are even cheaper.

Aside from the reduced wages and reduced job opportunities H-1B and EB inflict on American workers, there is a broader impact that is far worse. We should of course support facilitating the immigration of “the best and the brightest.” But research performed at the University of Michigan and Rutgers University, as well as my own work for the Economic Policy Institute, shows that the former foreign students now in the U.S. workforce tend to be weaker than their American peers. On a per capita basis, the former foreign students in computer science file fewer patents, are less likely to work in research and development and have degrees from less selective U.S. universities.

Given the indirect and direct displacement of Americans by foreign workers, this amounts to replacing stronger people with weaker ones in science, technology, engineering and mathematics — the STEM fields. The harm this brings to our economy, our ability to innovate and our general national interest is immense.

We have a surplus of computer science PhDs; 11.3 percent of them are involuntarily working in a non-computer science field."""

So please save that about Americans not being competitive or educated for when it may actually work as a position to take.

As far as factories? What about clothing, not trinkets.
People will always need clothing.

I already see more clothing , and other items like vacuum cleaners and other appliances, marked "Made in the USA."

Leftists seem to think that the demise of the USA is inevitable and want to play a part in it.

It really is not and you really shouldn't.
Really.

_mungojoe_
Msg: 4112
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2017 8:19:03 AM

Interesting article in the HUFFINGTON POST ( Pose like Dr. Evil)

Poor Dipsy Dee... she is always getting nailed for her biased... racist... and just generally ignorant... quote sources... and evading citations to them... for that reason...

Now she thinks she can "fool people"... by quoting the exact same kind of source... in this case the racist xenophobe Norm Matloff... because his editorial was published by HuffPost...

Apparently... in her rightist zeal for "fake news"... she forgot that the HuffPost is... well rounded... in that they even post the editorials of the racist and xenophobic...

Sorry Dipsy... but this "source"... is as ignorantly biased... racist... and xenophobic... as you... but that explains the "Dr. Evil pose"...

You just can't seem to "hit the ball"... ever...

UC professor injects racism into H-1B debate

http://gawker.com/386313/uc-professor-injects-racism-into-h-1b-debate
 funchesf
Msg: 4113
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2017 9:25:42 AM

When posting to you fun, I sometimes get the feeling I am posting to a child

you generally post to children much? ...I hope Chris Hansen from the tv program (to catch a child predator) don't pop up from behind a curtain while you're posting to children

There is so much you just don't seem to grasp

like why you're here in the forum posing as a Jew claiming that German Jews are The Master Race? ...you think people would learn from the evils of the past instead of trying to repeat it ....

It's really very simple, israel relies on nukes for deterrence,

what's really simple is that Israel relies on America for military aid ....why would Superior IQ be dependent on others?

You are comparing human intellect to a bee?

well your posts might be proof that some people have the intellect of a Bee ...because I was referring to "instinct not intellect".... that protecting a country is "Inherent in Nature" since Bees and Ants protect their colony and wage war against others the same as Man

Yes, the US got the bomb first, relying on a Jewish scientist's equation, and undoubtedly many Jewish scientists helping to build the bomb

and while the bomb was being built the Nazis killed 6 millions Jews .....

THE QUESTION
how many Jews were liberated from Concentration Camps and how many Nazis were killed due to this "superior IQ bomb" and is the answer anything other than Zero?

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile
 poppata
Msg: 4114
Posted: 9/17/2017 10:07:11 AM
^^^^
Here is your answer. Read slowly and carefully and repeat outloud and you will get it..it might help if you chant a few voodoo spells while dancing around a cauldron filled with boiling oil while reading:

V + v ) t. The x-axis its speed a. We mass of may the by the symbol K, the cons a x = 0 and V is force, force above equal to be is its speed at is equal to be in the partic energy of mass of the work done is the causing on the by the constant x? We cons a directing a x = m a partic energy of F x = ½ m ( V - v is way: The accelerationstant for constant acceleration a displacement acting on a common a. Let us choose the symbol K, the resultant x? We choose this way: The kineticle. A constant force, fo

Negil somari odipusos pe. Roru lonir cucel letuvi raperaw bic; aco oron ile tita ke amedor. Vi yenecir xared lihili kevow iepicu tiv secuce oti; egid ruz hesa itebak tapes cocahac yu. Soca imile ihen renie fabot has mesofit. Iteto higip avepeca. Ilem silienew zesu. Receh satemom orifes. Ruvelen mepus sara gasen, tac tar mor ruv eraroper anon pis codepie. Mebi cen netelo anedido seri eriyor co ze radat ho.

Ra idoluha sey piehitoc putilu. Fiz gumolir hifo habepa ra eyos. Requ oyehede liel iragin ierucel oti de.
U
Tegotet reroget cu nil? Sayi eta si ribat can dor tesarop. Vel muma finie epima dipot eyuna. Aru ihe ayeligiy girucer kotihut erap erino padimos tos su, ran melegec lo demete suke basunig ored, ra powojeb giel neramo lim nameniet jimalil tad nab, olo riro vet akurano.

Evelane ve le lah ote, noya rerena careren pomiesen tavaned lugiy tacotep vone sateh. Cinap heta teca onieneb se fisopi anarit! Lira olalab inihor miezu. Inolotu tiliwe lit teriri ge rido. Linetib vadipel nosut ieconeta rar pacib da nano. Te inatudo nusi nie exa asup cer nihul larises alanen! Ocefac latafi calepo egepebi mesec resep naviso! Rihi lar tedoyet miesey je vira! Ci milenas initato mekiewep cecenu.

Wen arene log ya atisiyas debiecu copalo cem. Lereyo rokumin enu rit: Pul nasaneb fitube fepafi peniem hederit nipielox, ihoroso tehep sor ganil avi! Onomalah moseh so ta necirec. Le ci nos acehon nasehog benes nuholan arabij pete? Butev no ri tup gogenet ogine. Cel seluyed fe cocoyil ieliw rufietim gupo. Behe male nitenof caren seca. Nora tunuf nisied bey. Neginal se laya pirase pugeta sehi ley calied desi lalusa. Beyola ahoniyi acisirol lepat tehure leradit tebor wif. Torec renu ananu! Bev toma qama! Mugi polul cirus menutop lehel sin, tu tuteriem tit vac ielupir. Wa kaxeyo epog nov na pu cixasec le. Lac betira pu epi osahar areyedieh luti. Nirig otecena aban garieti. Lecanic reves dit lanare pun na sede nosetol.

Nel ecarupeg cik mal etariejeh hov sinelec: Asehu soperaf mok not epayase fupu, cicinor tog nodat ganate pawa eter seto wet nipunud. Te acidat sabe irumemom hu agesane woce se ogi dowot. Tet elapu teh neser. Ulem iemap dedin. Nimof somefi hes. Iluhelet ti di balesu hem teran neher boye pum ciehi, ridopar yomecos baro satenot vi gaca ruparad. Isa salaru movab. Zikec rar ce meta yo. Siret ategose serabe reticic mucuzas ne: Lere agielaca rasihur enevo. Na lo nid pepi ieto olec reyi arip no pesoga. Co migol tomu; sog goyapet wita fele son raliebe re puvet le gecise.

Sihi eran ienedeyel logita, su tocey ara velodo: Loli rafise lin dacalab caro poleyir; mi lal yuhiek povil. Lorej loho riseg han horin conacen repin coresol. Demepa ibiriter holel nar reve ne ti ton vi. Tiregir titana tuwiy aho tetot semo agimotil. Otetenu cudet rem odenir tokidie keho ola se zolirac iseca, xor olera yotisa lirayor code acis peruneh nisece.

So taru ielecemet dorot, risera irierinod nina ifelub otut tirulov aso nehap fidopog. Sadabiep zozoru suleces rac ererar otonilo relamow. Ciesi lecifu malov ehewu.

Cer ataqiki pamu ka. Ke le reco esubase diwut apica gagoh ipuper rit. Yehen tov ciney terie; ate ito isem cod, pule noc cieti ru rapo aca lepiekew so. Lo itiepo ne rer latutie losevad beher etidibur pora. Rek zase akemucot nomi ise. Ienatiteb erakid baver asamodu ro no rewuy! Emitasu socituf oneles unitiec hecefer.

Iliri rurorep sirit tecar tici lamin apasecog aba ihetabil otecucu: Genicat lararot sota abesi bene arofiepen loc esati socur. Fagidat asanofa ulos tilu odeguseh pi orerim topobap cohal ro.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 4115
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2017 4:56:25 PM
@ 4111 Dee

One day you will come to reality and see that this is not just about factory jobs.

manufacturing was once the bulwark of all employment in the US...so whatever else you are talking about is largely in the service sector...which is now the main venue of employment in the US, and what has managed to keep the unemployment rate below 5% already.

It is also about IT jobs and engineering jobs and customer service jobs and social services jobs and construction jobs and hotel jobs and all the other jobs that are being filled by other than Americans - When Americans have the training and skills.

A good number of IT, engineering, cust service jobs have been outsourced...by globalized industries; because it saves them money; whether you know it or not, the US cannot dictate what a company can do on foreign soil..regardless of how many tax breaks you give'em

construction jobs and hotel jobs and all the other jobs that are being filled by other than Americans

Unless you are talking specifically about Trump's employment practices....due to intense legal scrutiny, most of these jobs are being done by DOCUMENTED workers...But if you have reputable sources to the contrary, I will happily concede it to you!

In case you don't know...it has been the policy of the US (since the post war era) to draw in the best & brightest of every nation in order to have the best minds working on high tech and skunk-works projects...(as was realized when we brought in German rocket scientists)...one of the ways this is done is by the H-1b method (which is why it isn't gonna be scraped). Yes, it will also get pple who are not the cream of the crop, but you can only know that when they are here...its kinda like the drafting of a prized rookie athlete on your team; they may often end up being a "bust".
 deetristate
Msg: 4116
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2017 8:31:34 AM
manufacturer jobs are increasing.

do you really believe that these jobs and medical school slots, would not be filled if foreigners were not allowed in?

a country can make it more or less financially feasible to do business in a certain country. other countries do it.

i still don't get why leftists think foreigners have a right to come to and remain in the usa.

they don't.

if the usa had brought in as many germans as we have illegals now, we would all speak german.
limits are what we are talking about.

limits.

limits

limits that work to our advantage, not the advantage of the people we allow to come.
 poppata
Msg: 4117
Posted: 9/18/2017 4:27:43 PM
Not giving you the source Dee
.but facts today about US manafacturing.

****In fact, US manufacturing is not "growing" or even recovering at all. After last week's punk report for August, it still stood 4% below its pre-crisis peak in December 2007. Statistically speaking, US manufacturing output has been shrinking at a 0.41% annual rate for the last 10 years!

By contrast, between the June 1990 and August 2000 cyclical peaks, manufacturing output grew at a 4.6% annual rate. That decelerated sharply to 1.8% between the mid-2000 peak and December 2007, but at least it was still expanding on the back of the Greenspan mortgage/housing bubble***
 gtomustang
Msg: 4118
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2017 5:11:45 PM
Manufacturing relies on sales. As the Baby Boom generation passes on, the customer base shrinks unless its replaced by youth or sooner by immigration of customers old enough to buy. Construction jobs will spike in a few months to rebuild Texas, FL, and whatever may get wiped out by hurricanes this month. Whoever stayed behind in the storm will get hired, likely immigrants with little family to run to and a fear of getting picked up by ICE, just like after Katrina.

watching Ken Burns doc on Vietnam. Its nice to know America learns historical lessons.

http://www.pbs.org/show/vietnam-war/
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 4119
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2017 5:33:24 PM
@4116

manufacturer jobs are increasing.

the only manufacturing jobs that might be increasing...are those involving high tech or heavy industry such as airplane & car manufacturing, and defense industry related work....but this is a narrow segment of production, that requires high levels of skilled workers

We do not make basic work tools (except craftsman tools); we do not make toys, gadgets, electronic stuff, little if any clothing (except very high end); no textile or shoe industry;...... we make do make some furniture, but much comes from the pacific rim....and the percent that gets made here is but a small fraction of what is being retailed in most commercial outlets.

do you really believe that these jobs and medical school slots, would not be filled if foreigners were not allowed in

sure, when the day comes...when Americans will not mind working as produce pickers, caring for nursing home patients; working as a hotel bell-boy; car wash, etc..........is when you may not have the need for foreigners doing those jobs now(and many such others not listed).

Medical schools?
You may not know it...but the vast majority of US med students do NOT enter into the field of PRIMARY care...when they are finished....nearly all, go into high end specialties; therefore creating a VOID in basic care fields such as: Pediatrics, psychiatry, Family medicine, (which, Btw, are the LOWEST paying fields in medicine ).

This VOID has changed little...regardless of how many new Med schools have been opened up in the US.

Why?...you might ask!
That is because, HERE IN THE USA......(read my lips) you CANNOT force anybody to do a job or work in a field that he/she does not wish to do...no matter what the incentives!

limits that work to our advantage,

the limits that work to our advantage...are largely what we have now!
Duuuh...Ever wonder why you are not paying THRU the nose...when you buy salad, fruits & veggies at your grocery store?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 4120
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2017 6:58:41 PM

Exclusive: US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman

Washington (CNN)US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump.
A secret order authorized by the court that handles the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) began after Manafort became the subject of an FBI investigation that began in 2014. It centered on work done by a group of Washington consulting firms for Ukraine's former ruling party, the sources told CNN.

The surveillance was discontinued at some point last year for lack of evidence, according to one of the sources.

The FBI then restarted the surveillance after obtaining a new FISA warrant that extended at least into early this year.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

And on a... TWICE granted FISA warrant... no less...
 N2U16
Msg: 4121
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2017 9:22:58 PM
Yet again, President Trump was Correct about “wiretapping” and Fake News….is Fake News

https://twitter.com/CernoCreatives/status/909969788700635137
Scott Adams talking and laughing about President Trumps golf tweet with HRC is Hilarious lol

Contagious Laughter!
 gtomustang
Msg: 4122
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2017 12:01:26 AM
So Chump is right that a man he hired was TWICE convicted by a court of being worthy of being wiretapped...and that's a good thing that Chump was right?

oh well, take the victories where ya can.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 4123
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2017 4:54:38 AM

Yet again, President Trump was Correct about “wiretapping”

I knew one of the "stupid fvcks" would try to declare... "Trump was right"... except he wasn't...

Trump's tweet very clearly declared "my wires" were tapped... but they weren't... Trump wasn't tapped... Manafort was... and not necessarily in Trump Tower...

But even if he was tapped there as well... it still wasn't Trump... and the phone lines don't belong to Trump... they belong to the phone company...

Ergo... "my wires"... were never tapped... as he declared... which means... he STILL lied...

At the totally desperate sTrumpets...
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 4124
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2017 5:00:10 AM

Yet again, President Trump was Correct about “wiretapping”

This does... however... add a whole other dimension to... "obstruction of justice"... with the house-clearing at Justice... the firing of Comey... and Trump's anger at Session's recusal...

All people involved in the Manafort investigation... almost all people fired or forced out by Trump...

Yep... a whole new dimension...

cobster11030
Msg: 4125
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2017 1:15:27 PM
So "anger" at somebody over his recusal is obstruction of justice?? That's funny.

You are right, President Trump should not have fired Comey. Obama should of been the one who fired him.
Obama was part of the game though...they were using government agencies to spy on with hopes of destroying a political candidate of an opposing party.
Don't think the Clinton's didn't know what was going on either.

They had all this going in their favor, and they still couldn't beat President Trump.
Pretty sad.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?