Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Maleman999
Msg: 453
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 19 of 321    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)

Ethical, nepotism questions raised as Trump taps billionaire son-in-law Kushner as senior adviser

NEW YORK – President-elect Donald Trump appointed his influential son-in-law, Jared Kushner, as a White House senior adviser Monday, putting the young real estate executive in position to exert broad sway over both domestic and foreign policy, particularly Middle East issues and trade negotiations.

I guess in Trump's mind, conflict of interest means his wife wants to get new pale blue drapes, and Donald wants to have light green drapes. So who is running the Trump empire for the next four years? Is there going to be a separate office in the White House dedicated to handling the Trump businesses, and Donald and Jared will take turns going there to handle their business affairs, while the other handles national and international political issues? I wouldn't be surprised if Ivanka gets appointed to a job in the White House as well. Might as well make it a family affair.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 454
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/10/2017 4:19:47 PM

So who is running the Trump empire for the next four years?

Trump is...........Because Putin will be the one running the White House from Moscow

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/russian-hackers-claim-to-have-compromising-information-on-trump-cnn/ar-BBy7OZv?li=BBnb7Kz

As comrade Putin knows....the "compromising information" could result in Trump's Impeachment, if it is released.
And that will be contingent upon whether Trump does what Putin demands.
Trump better get used to wearing knee pads, when Putin calls.
The proof will be in how quickly Trump will remove all sanctions on Russia!

The Billy Bush tapes will likely pale in comparison to what Russia has uncovered on him.
Did he think that Putin, the master spy...was gonna help him get elected for nothing?

Funny, not a word can be heard from the GOP (Gov't Of Putin) about this!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 455
Posted: 1/10/2017 6:20:16 PM

As comrade Putin knows....the "compromising information" could result in Trump's Impeachment, if it is released.
And that will be contingent upon whether Trump does what Putin demands.
Trump better get used to wearing knee pads, when Putin calls.
The proof will be in how quickly Trump will remove all sanctions on Russia!

The Billy Bush tapes will likely pale in comparison to what Russia has uncovered on him.
Did he think that Putin, the master spy...was gonna help him get elected for nothing?

Funny, not a word can be heard from the GOP (Gov't Of Putin) about this!

I am afraid, as with the other "bombshell" news about Comrade Trump, this will fizzle out soon. There is no reason for the Russians to release any info until they need to blackmail him. The worst part is that even if this is true, his supporters and the Republican Party don't care.

Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him :

The memos describe sex videos involving prostitutes with Mr. Trump in a 2013 visit to a Moscow hotel. The videos were supposedly prepared as “kompromat,” or compromising material, with the possible goal of blackmailing Mr. Trump in the future.

The memos also suggest that Russian officials proposed various lucrative deals, essentially as disguised bribes in order to win influence over the real estate magnate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0
 deetristate
Msg: 456
Posted: 1/10/2017 6:27:16 PM
I find it funny that now leftists are so scared of russia. So different from the history.

And rather than accept that your snotty attitudes was one big reason why leftists lost so many states, legislatures and the presidency, you people want to blame russia and claim that the country has suddenly become overwhelmingly nonthinking ( because people in most states don't agree with you)and not accept that you alienated many of your own, who voted for Trump. You should shake it off and try to improve your game plan and perspective. Then you may win some next time around.

Carry on . . .

Do you really think that anyone could blackmail Trump about his own behavior? Really? Do you really think that he cares and wouldn't tweet about ut, negating any blackmail effects?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 457
Posted: 1/10/2017 7:10:09 PM
To pee or not to pee: that is the question. Now we know why he's orange: #goldenshowers

US Presidential Election: Republican Candidate Donald Trump's Activities in Russia and Compromising Relationship with the Kremlim....

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
 daynadaze
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2017 7:30:04 PM
I highly doubt that those who voted for Trump would care what he's done with hookers or any other women, I think they very much like that about Trump. Why do you think Trump said he could shoot someone right in front of his supporters and they would still vote for him? He knows they don't care, they just want the BS he went on about to be true and to be carried out. Boys will be boys, as they say.

Putin is a huge problem, either Trump is in with him or Putin will do Trump in. Putin came right back with a threat to Trump when Trump whispered about maybe the Russians might of, sort of, could have been involved in a little bit of hanky panky with the election. Trump's an idiot, Putin on the other hand is a hard-nosed dictator. Do I think Trump can be blackmailed? You've got to be kidding, he's a huge swinging target for blackmail.
 John252817
Msg: 459
Posted: 1/10/2017 7:33:50 PM
"I find it funny that now leftists are so scared of russia"

^^^^^^^^^ I know Dee, it's as if "overnight" the liberals figured out that Russia has been doing this type of things for years. Remember when China hacked us???? Nah no big deal. The red line in the sand with Syria who killed thousands and thousands of innocent people. Thank you Mr President for turning your back. The Iran blackmail deal. The most important quote of Obama's legacy........"cut it out". Well, I find it very odd(not really) that the President made his farewell speech in a City that he cares little about. The murder rate is atrocious in Chicago yet hardly a word from Obama during his 8 years about it. Obviously he wasn't going to say a thing about "his" city tonight. But I do think going to Chicago to speak to the people there was a great thing.......WAIT, he didn't go to Chicago to do that, he and his buddy Mayor Emanuel have closed their eyes to all these killings. And Mr Obama had 8 years to make a huge impact in cities like Chicago but failed miserably. What a shame. Thankfully this dream is coming to an end on the 20th and we can only go up from here. The democrats are in really bad shape. The President is a very good speaker, the problem is he never lived up to what he talked about.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 460
Posted: 1/10/2017 8:26:24 PM
If Allegations in the reports are true, Trump guilty of treason and will be impeached, maybe imprisoned.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 461
Posted: 1/10/2017 9:27:43 PM

Now we know why he's orange: #goldenshowers

If the Democrats in the Houses do NOT seriously investigate more into this, they are committing a great diservice to everyone they represent...not to mention the USC.

Meanwhile, the Trumpanzees, are like the followers of Charles Manson...blinded and hypnotized that he could do no wrong
 deetristate
Msg: 462
Posted: 1/11/2017 3:34:37 AM
What did he do that is treason?
Be specific.

As far as the other stuff (I had to look up the term that L2L is so giddy about),
I find it ironic, once again, that " sex with anyone, anywhere, of any kind is cool no matter how degenerate" leftists are so interested in alleged sexcapades. The same people who thought it cool that Mitterrand's mistress openly attended his funeral and that Bruce wants to pretend to be a woman and tjat Bob has "relations" with Jim.
Now THAT'S lol!

_________

By the way, I am not an obama fan but I have to state that he has spoken about the issues in Chicago several times.

Does anyone constantly pointing out "Chicago" have any ideas about what should be done about it?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 463
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 3:51:52 AM
I keep getting the idea that Republican will repeal the name Affordable Care Act and replace it will the name Republican Health Care Act of 2017.

Nothing else will change and the right wing press will call it Trumps'care, then the left wing press will say, Trump scare while others will say, Trump cares.

In the end, how much will change with health care?
 Walts
Msg: 464
Posted: 1/11/2017 6:57:43 AM
Anybody here know what time Mr.Trump's press conference is today??????

Short, shorter, shortest, shortlisted, shortbread......
 chameleonf
Msg: 465
Posted: 1/11/2017 7:27:42 AM
9:00 a.m. Mountain Time
 gtomustang
Msg: 466
Putin will decide, and Trump supporters are fine with that
Posted: 1/11/2017 7:29:34 AM
alas, the same Trumpets that worried Obama was a Muslim, and somehow that made him a Manchurian candidate, are now so happy to hear that Chump is blackmailed by the Russians. According to Republican logic, this can't mean anything other than their hatred for America has to be on display. Their happiness their candidate is linked to Russia can't mean anything else but that, they hate America, their plan to "make America Great Again" actually means they want to link up with America's enemies to destroy all that is good with America.

ah, the contortions Republican "logic" must do! If only it stuck with reality, then it wouldn't have to look so crazy in order to attempt to make some sense to people who would rather feel than think. Trumpets wonder why they get looked down upon, and then they repeat talking points like these that make them look so silly. It is true, however, that Trumpets who thought boys like Newt and Trump who have multiple marriages thru multiple infidelities are perfectly ok (the divorce rate is higher in the Bible Belt than in the liberal areas) won't think Chump's time with "honey traps" as any big deal, just another case of "boys will be boys". As for Democrats losing ground in the legislatures, yes, that's gerrymandering and its old news.

Meanwhile, back in the city...

http://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/August-2014/What-Correlates-With-Crime-in-Chicago-Pt-2/
 Walts
Msg: 467
Posted: 1/11/2017 7:40:28 AM

9:00 a.m. Mountain Time

Thanks. Don't know why it was so hard to find it on Google but, holy, it was a chore. First time I tried to Google anything with Mr.Trump's name in it. And boy, there sure is a lot of "stuff" bouncing around out there.

This, "news conference" , should be, at the very least, "interesting".
 cotter
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 8:47:42 AM
^^^So far it's nothing but him bragging about himself and bringing people up on stage to brag about him ... what's new?
 Maleman999
Msg: 469
Posted: 1/11/2017 10:04:27 AM
Trump says he wants to scrap Obamacare and replace it with something else-which he hasn't said what that something else is. Were there widespread complaints by the masses about Obamacare when it came into being, with people demanding it be scrapped? If not, what's the purpose of scrapping it? Is it simply a case of Trump not liking the name of it because it has the word Obama in it, and wants to change it to something like Trumpcare? Does anybody think Trump will actually come up with a better plan, and if so, what will change-without raising taxes to pay for it-to make it better?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 10:27:14 AM
Watched most of future POTUS Trumpees conference. It was kind of like standing in a warm rain shower on a dry, sunny day. All while being told "you're not really wet" and you should trust me.....

It gave me the feeling that on Jan 20th the whole nation is going to be in for a 4 year golden shower from this fellow. I just hope all of the "Trumpeeons" who made this possible are proud of themselves.....

What scares me is that there will be no safe spaces to escape the backsplash. Of course, I could be wrong and this is just a feeling I got while watching the man. Since it is a feeling based on what I saw and heard it is also my opinion.
 daynadaze
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 11:28:59 AM
There you go, John & Dee, proving my point.
 deetristate
Msg: 472
Posted: 1/11/2017 11:37:14 AM
What point is that?
 cotter
Msg: 473
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 11:41:21 AM
Message 475 ...
maleman ...
Does anybody think Trump will actually come up with a better plan, and if so, what will change-without raising taxes to pay for it-to make it better?

You write that as if you truly believe he will be president long enough to have anything named after him much less create anything worth pursuing.

By the by ... there is no plan to replace the ACA ... never was. The republicans have tried and tried to repeal it and never with any intention to replace it. They don't care about poor people who need healthcare. In their opinion those poor people don't need anything more than the ER which we all pay for ... and well through the nose.

It's much more expensive to treat people who wait until they are so deathly ill that they can barely crawl to the ER than to treat them preventatively. It truly costs our nation billions and billions and no one deserves to be treated that way ... not the ill and certainly not the precious tax payers who end up funding it.

I'm personally in favor of single-payer national health insurance ... aka "Medicare for all”. I'm fighting for it in Ohio and hope we can get it done before once again, there is no option for the "uninsurables" to get insurance coverage either because they can't afford it or have pre-existing conditions.

The insurance companies use to be able to deny me insurance because when I was younger, I was bleeding to death ... plagued with a uteral condition that dictated that my uterus be removed. When the surgeon got in there to remove the uterus, he discovered that my ovaries could not be saved (related to the horrible scar tissue that had developed on them) and so I was placed on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) which can be life-saving or certainly extend the life of a woman. When I finally convinced the insurance company that I had no control over the condition that created my situation (the need to remove my uterus and ovaries), they finally granted me insurance (after all it had been over 20 years ago) but still would not pay one dime towards HRT which I needed ... it was not an option for me to go without it.

There are thousands and thousands of others in a similar situation ... and that shouldn't be. We are thankful for the ACA and if you take that away from people who need it, people will die. Isn't it ironic that the republicans said the ACA would create "death panels" when in fact, without the ACA, the republicans BECOME the people who sit on the death panels.

Message 476 ...
Doremi ...
What scares me is that there will be no safe spaces to escape the backsplash.

Yeah ... I think I need a hazmat suit.

It will be the old and feeble and without a doubt, the poor who will get the biggest "dump" on them.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 474
Posted: 1/11/2017 12:37:58 PM
Can someone give me the short version of the conference? I tried to watch it - no, they started pointing and bragging and I could not.
Google is awash with various takes, I reckon you hardcore ppl will give me the dealio
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 475
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 12:52:10 PM

Does anybody think Trump will actually come up with a better plan, and if so, what will change-without raising taxes to pay for it-to make it better?
The one idea that seems to be sticking is allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines, which is a bad idea. What will happen is the same thing that happened when credit card providers were allowed to do the same thing....they just played the states against each other to get the most lax regulations...and took those regulations nationwide. Whatever state allowed them to screw consumers the most, got their HQs. If there are no federal regs, you'll have insurance companies competing on premiums only, and with more lax regs, they'll be selling scam health insurance in no time. And if there are Federal regs, they will all just go to the min the regulations allow.
 gtomustang
Msg: 476
Posted: 1/11/2017 3:27:23 PM
"If not, what's the purpose of scrapping it?"

>>the Republican fear of a government program that works. If Social Security works, if Medicare works, and then if Obamacare works, then any other government program has a chance of working, too. Its hard for Republicans to argue the "government can't get anything right" (of course, they don't worry about war) when people can point at a few programs and argue back, "well, those do ok, maybe we shouldn't worry so much about every government program out there?" Its hard to believe in these times, that once we thought "Call somebody in Washington!" could be a solution to a big problem.

Fly to the moon? Don't bother asking Howard Hughes, just b/c he has money and an airplane company, how could he get us to the moon? only the government has the money and the best people to solve that problem! Poverty? Polio? Only the government can solve problems that big!

Now we'll look towards Bill Gates, Elon Musk, etc to solve our big issues.

A replacement for Obamacare? Y0u know just how many years the Republicans had to create one, and never have yet? but we can trust them, oh yeah. The same ones who want to get rid of independent ethics oversight, yeah, those people. The only thing they can invent is the original "fake news", the fear of DEATH PANELS, OH MY! Yeah, Sarah Palin, we all saw that happen. Go back to looking at Putin from your house, so you can relay messages to Trump, please.

a summary of Chump's stroke fest? He has no conflicts of interest, so everything's OK. You can trust the guy who says he never made fun of a reporter

http://www.reuters.com/video/2015/11/26/trump-makes-fun-of-reporter-with-disabil?videoId=366470122

see? you can clearly see he's doing it, but he says he never did it, so you can trust Slick Donny.
 Walts
Msg: 477
Posted: 1/11/2017 4:18:33 PM

Can someone give me the short version of the conference?

Mr.Trump showed his amazing skills at baiting and switching. He's good. Pretty good anyways.
From one of the other threads, here's the transcripts of exactly what was said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-press-conference-transcript.html?_r=0

It was painful to watch but, I did it!!!!!!! One hour and 15 minutes, gone.

Poof!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?