Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 26
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 2 of 277    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

So far, the only people accusing him of back pedalling are leftists.

The rest of us know that compromise is necessary and nothing and no one is perfect.

I think you're confusing the words "compromise" and "contradict".
He SAID "Hillary is a crook".
He SAID he'd appoint a "special prosecutor" to "put her in jail".
He Said he'd "build a wall"
He SAID he'd "ban ALL Muslims (Dee. )
He said he'd repeal the ACA.

But then, he also SAID that Obama "wasn't an American",
and that he'd "invest billion in the Scottish economy".
He tells LIES.

Your President has a long track record of lying, 'on the record', and on camera.
-and then lying again, some more, when he says "I didn't say that". -Again, on camera.
And then they just play the clip of him saying the things, which he said that he didn't say.
It's great TV.

He's very funny. (From a great distance, you understand)
-But I wouldn't buy a used car from him.
 Robyn143
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/12/2016 11:33:10 AM
Dee..I love that a black female voted for a racist misogynist...how often do you look in the mirror and remind yourself how much you must HATE yourself? Because that is the only explanation for you to vote the way you did. We are stuck with this monster now and we have to make the best of it. But dont you EVER fuking forget his supporters are racist, hate women, hate muslims, mexicans and anyone who isnt white trailer trash. Go back to your swamp you bald headed, wig wearing cu nt
 Jim7878
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 11:46:02 AM
Robyn,

You exemplify the arrogance, foolishness and brainlessness of the left. You ARE a nasty woman.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 11:46:15 AM
come on ,,we are better than that ,,I would like to think,,,my 93 years old mom voted the same ,,,,
do you think for a second I would say that to her ??? or anyone for that matter ,
what happened to love trumps hate ???
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 30
Trump Declines 3rd Term
Posted: 11/12/2016 12:05:41 PM

I actually did. In case you missed it, it is the first line in this thread that reads:

"Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, who in July correctly predicted Donald Trump would win the White House, now says the president-elect’s first term will end in either his resignation or impeachment"

You need to get more current because just yesterday Moore rebuked liberals for failing to see the real reason Trump won. And it is not because his voters/supporters are racist as some suggest.

So Moore predicted Trump will not last 4 years and will end in a "resignation or impeachment"... wanna bet?
More panic on the left... If you read these forums or FB you see the following; stupidly- a call ending the Electoral College, fascistly - assassination of Trump, criminally -riots in the streets and most laughable- setting new conditions for Presidential eligibility. (In the same breath they long for Mrs Obama in 2020)

But like I said keep you head in the sand and ignore the obvious meanwhile the Republicans will continue to increase their hold on US politics.
The 2018 mid terms do not look good for the Dems.
Thank you President Obama. The gift that just keeps on giving.
 Jo van
Msg: 31
Trump Declines 3rd Term
Posted: 11/12/2016 12:15:40 PM
YOU:

You should listen to Michael Moore

Mmmm Ok.....
You again:

So Moore predicted Trump will not last 4 years and will end in a "resignation or impeachment"... wanna bet?

Classic.

carry on..
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/12/2016 12:21:47 PM

Msg: 30
You need to get more current because just yesterday Moore rebuked liberals for failing to see the real reason Trump won. And it is not because his voters/supporters are racist as some suggest.

You win some, you lose some. Now the person you praise and highly admire has to prove he can lead and do the job. If his latest tweets are any indication about his leadership, it is just a matter of time before he fly off the handle and creates some international controversy. God help us all.
 Walts
Msg: 33
Trump Declines 3rd Term
Posted: 11/12/2016 12:23:38 PM

You need to get more current because just yesterday Moore rebuked liberals for failing to see the real reason Trump won

I know you have decided to make you a comeback, and you have decided to open up and chirp away but, I would suggest that if you do, and really want to be taken seriously, please open your eyes, and read

Here’s what’s going to happen, this is why we’re not going to have to suffer through four years of Donald J. Trump, because he has no ideology except the ideology of Donald J. Trump,” Moore said Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “And when you have a narcissist like that, who’s so narcissistic where it’s all about him, he will, maybe unintentionally, break laws. He will break laws because he’s only thinking about what’s best for him.”

THAT was YESTERDAY, and this is posted in the original post, on this topic. How many replies to that original post have you done so far in this topic????

Okay then. So when you suggest some of us watch Moore as you did here

Then and only then go watch Joe Scarborough and Michael Moore, Friday November 11th on the MSNBC Morning Joe show as the two of them eviscerate Anand Giridharadas and Eddie Glaude Jr as they tried to play the racist card against middle America.
Hilarious as Eddie (in contemplation) goes to his chin as Moore feeds it to him. Just as Joe said just prior.
Must see TV.

know that you aren't the only one with a U-tube feed. I agree on the "must see" part of your comment but, not just for the little part that you deemed "important". I found it all informative.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/12/2016 12:49:43 PM
"Go back to your swamp you bald headed, wig wearing cu nt"

That's a compliment, she is a he, he & the other wig wearer are in a swamp yanking each other's poles!
 gtomustang
Msg: 35
Dance, Trump the Establishment puppet, dance
Posted: 11/12/2016 1:07:05 PM
"Hillary is corrupt and the electorate proved that"

>>>The FBI couldn't, Congressional investigations couldn't, the popular vote didn't. Three yikes and you're out.

"The naive, I am not going to see facts liberals voted for her anyway even though not all did"

>>>they voted except when they didn't vote. that's like voting twice for Obama but not.

"The liberal media tried like hell to be so one sided in this election but it didn't work."

>>>Is that the liberal media who gave Chump a Billion$ of free air time, or is it the liberal media that reported everything outrageous Chump said then reported him lying about saying it? As the saying goes, you think you are confused.

"The rioting in Portland like other places was deplorable."

>>goodness, how soon the Republicants forget. Don't you remember SefDef Donald Rumsfeld explaining away riots in Iraq as "democracy is messy"? Don't you love to quote "every now and then the tree of liberty must be refreshed?

"get back to school and pray"

>>Pence hasn't begun ruling for Chump, there's still a separation of Church and State.

"Fear not Trump will reject the idea of a third term as he ran on term limits for congress during the campaign."

>>and Mitch McConnell has already schooled the Don on how term limits on congress ain't gonna happen. That's his own party, literally saying, "Don't confuse your mandate. It doesn't last too long." Yikes!

Even the conservative Tax Foundation says Trump's tax plan is going to hurt his voters:

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

Its Hillary-ious that the Republicants went from, "We vote Chump b/c he says what he means" to, "you can't really listen to what he says, you have to understand the details". Ain't it the details that get ya?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/12/2016 1:39:46 PM
Hmm, posts are vanishing
Well at least we have the memes.
So to lighten the glumness I'll share my today's favorite - pix snapped while the FL meeting Ms. Trump
Michelle " Hi, I'm Michelle"
Melania " Hi, I'm Michelle"
 razors_edge55
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 1:47:25 PM
yes on a lighter note ,,,I remember somewhere ,,,maybe a film ?? that you can equate anything going on to a "Elvis"
song lol,,, so here is my list ,,1 HC,,suspicious minds ,,,trump ,,devil in disguise,,, he he ,,,comey ,return to sender
please feel free to join in,,, america ,,follow that dream ,,,
as for me it's a nice one called "MARGARITA" cheers
 flman2015
Msg: 38
Ignorant deplorable turds are forever
Posted: 11/12/2016 1:54:53 PM

The deplorable turds are as funny and ignorant as ever.... :-)

@
Lower corporate taxes is a no brainer as corporations loosen the purse strings
Conclusion from a no-brain man educated in _front_ of an educational institution. Awarded the Biff Tanner prize.

Full time employment is just what the middle class demands not the part time jobs of the last 8 years.
The majority of the middle class voted for Hillary. The majority of uneducated ignorants voted for orange turd. The only full time job they are qualified to do is to keep their mouth shut and they don't even do that.

An infrastructure plan which actually builds things
"builds things"... that explains the obsession with that wall along the border... definitely a thing... one as useless as the deplorable turds that voted for orange turd.

Re-working Obamacare...
The deplorable turds are already singing a new tune... just a few days ago they were singing the "repeal Obamacare" opera.

those hurting from the affects of Obamacare.
Contribution to the Education for Deplorables: "effect" not "affect". Use Google if you can, to figure out why. No thanks needed... it's charity.

The anemic President Obama economy of the last 8 years was all a lie.
By mistake but, you got that right. To portray the economy as anemic is a lie. Congratulations.

if and only Trump holds true to his promise of accountability.
Nice "if". Deplorable turds already covering their butts.

"You're Fired"
You're F'ed but orange turd isn't going to tell you that. He needs the ignorant's support.

we must keep the earth clean.
That's a real challenge. It's going to take a lot of rockets to send all the deplorable turds to Mars.

The end game for those that voted for him including 8% of blacks and 29% of hispanics is "JOBS".
As many deplorable turds have, and are, experiencing, getting a job often requires a brain, a big hurdle for deplorable turds. If you can still read, the following article might enlighten you some (try pointing a flashlight to your face, it isn't known to be very effective but, with deplorable turds everything is worth a try.)

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/06/news/economy/obama-us-jobs/

As long as he secures the borders and improves the anemic economy the masses will be happy.
An example of evolution at work... from deplorable turd to deplorable apologist turd.

If not then the electorate will hold him accountable.
Good thing the electorate will because it is becoming clear the deplorable turds won't.

@
So far, the only people accusing him of back pedalling are leftists.
No one expects the deplorable turds to admit they got F'ed. (BTW, it's "pedaling" not "pedalling".)

The rest of us know that compromise is necessary and nothing and no one is perfect.
Deplorable turd busy mastering euphemisms while getting F'ed by turd-elect.

Believe me, should he actually push a policy that people who supported him don't like, those people will voice that.
In that case their voice should have been heard about a year and a half ago.

Then again, they could take the approach of Obama apologists and blame Congress or Bush. We will see.
That is what turd-elect will tell his deplorable turds to do and they will obediently comply.

Not only are turd-elect supporters deplorables, they are brutal ignorants.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/12/2016 4:30:55 PM
The corrupt GOP congress will never let Trump, inact term limits; will never let Trump repatriate foreign money; will never let Trump tinker with trade matters that will hurt big Industry, etc. Trump is probably way to full of himself to even realize this. I'm sure Pence does, and who side he is really on!

Mitch McConnel will see to that!

As far as the ACA is concerned, the GOP congress will never let him do anything that will pull the bread (money) outta the mouth of the insurance companies (who have also bought off many in the GOP). If Trump does undo Obamacare, the Healthinsurance industry will still win! He will never be able to compel them to omit the "pre-existing" illnesses without a structured mandate, and they will again "cherry pick" their clients, and without any regulations, they will be able to "drop" those who develop costly illnesses (Cancer, heart disease, etc) pre-maturely!

Unless all these "high quality" jobs that Trumps speaks of will magically materialize, an entire segment of the population will be put at risk for economic demise; which will further the impoverishment of the middle/working classes, as the wealth is concentrated upward.

What amazes me is that for all the fervor of wanting the "establishment" out of Washington, it baffles me to no end why the GOP voters went and put the same obstructionists back in Congress. Wait till they get their "marching" orders from McConnell.
 Jim7878
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 4:53:32 PM

What amazes me is that for all the fervor of wanting the "establishment" out of Washington, it baffles me to no end why the GOP voters went and put the same obstructionists back in Congress. Wait till they get their "marching" orders from McConnell.

What realistic alternatives were there? Give the Democrats control of the Senate to ensure little if anything goes through?
 deetristate
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/12/2016 4:54:47 PM
If "they will let him do nothing " and "he won't do anything," then you people (hate trump/never trump) shouldn't be so stressed out.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 5:37:57 PM
Well, too bad, the bulk of the posts on this are just standard partisan bashing and insults back and forth by the usual suspects.

Rational logical response: Trump will probably last the full four years.

He will not be impeached for anything he is accused of right now. Republicans control Congress, and they wont allow any effort to formally accuse another Republican of anything. They didn't even act when they knew that one of their own was trying to diddle teenage boys who acted as pages for the House of Representatives.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/12/2016 5:40:51 PM

Msg: 39

Msg: 40
What realistic alternatives were there? Give the Democrats control of the Senate to ensure little if anything goes through?

Those are the consequences of 8 years of Republican obstruction. The Republican party platform was simply anti-Obama. Last time I checked, it was McConnell who said he wanted Obama a "one term president". They blocked over 500 bills. Job well done.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/12/2016 5:58:35 PM

Msg: 34
That's a compliment, she is a he, he & the other wig wearer are in a swamp yanking each other's poles

Get off your high horse, there is nothing wrong being a transgender.
 Jo van
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:04:53 PM

If "they will let him do nothing " and "he won't do anything," then you people (hate trump/never trump) shouldn't be so stressed out.

Even if he never does anything, there's every reason to be "stressed out", I would imagine many people are cringing with embarrassment.
What you're basically saying to the rest of the world is: "This is the best we've got. This is our "top man". This is the kind of thing we respect (Or even worship?) "
One of the front pages of a big, mainstream, German Newspaper had the headline: "Oh no! Not the Horror Clown!"
(The "Horror Clown part was in English)
Our own horror clown, Boris Johnson, (who led the 'Brexit' campaign, and warned about "Turkish immigrants flooding in", despite being descended from a Turkish immigrant grandparent, himself!) has just turned down an invitation to go to Europe, and discuss "Europe's Response to Trump's election".
-They all seem "stressed out" about it too!

Now, I'm fairly sure you'll come back with more "Trumpesque" bluster, about "not caring what the rest of the world thinks about America", because you're all "great" and that,
but some of your representatives are trying to negotiate trade deals, with Europe, and other parts of the world, and a lot of that stuff WILL affect people's lives, and living standards.
You better hope he doesn't piss more people off, more than he already has.( EG stuff he's said about China etc)

If he just sat there, with that stupid, pouting face, and that dead stoat on his head, staring that stupid stare, for the whole 4 years, (Best-case scenario, -but unlikely)
there'd still be a very good reason to be "stressed out".
-He could speak, at any moment.
Goodnight.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 46
President Trump Says NO to Three Terms!
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:24:08 PM
The man hasn't even taken office yet and look at the hatred spewing.
Imagine the vitriol if he gets off to a good start.
You really see the difference between the left and the right.
It's on full display right here in these forums.
Look at the insults and personal attacks.
The ignorance of fact.
Mostly look at the hate.
Not surprising that there is rioting in the streets.
As for the (corrupt)Republican congress not letting him repatriate funds both statements there are obviously not well thought out. Ever here of corporate tax cuts?
Think Republicans in congress don't want that?
Nobody knows at this point whether he will be successful or not.
Nobody knows at this point whether he will survive 8 years or even 4.
We do know the plan so far - Infrastructure, border security, healthcare fix cancelling many President Obama Executive orders, looks good.
I am will to bet also there will be bi-partisan support for many of his proposals.
Meanwhile it's just fun to watch the freak out in here.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:34:01 PM
Igor
40 says you are wrong. He won't do full term
I see HC faulting FBI
and I read millions didn't even vote :< People paid hughly for the right to cast a ballot, one person one vote
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 48
Ignorant deplorable turds are forever
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:34:20 PM

As long as he secures the borders and improves the anemic economy the masses will be happy.

Ok...you got 4 years...no bullshit..no excuses
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/12/2016 7:28:18 PM
@ Zero=Spy7

Imagine the vitriol if he gets off to a good start.

a "good start" would mean him doing somehing that is for the good of the nation, not for the good of the GOP & the mega-rich as McConnell would want!

Yeah, the left are the ones with compassion, and a conscience!

The ignorance of fact.

the only thing that is ignorant is pple like you, who don't acknowledge that Trump has switched positions (on issues) more times than a porn start on film does; so that nobody knows what he's gonna do or stand for.

When Obama 1st got elected, Trump called for the masses to occupy all the streets of DC (of course he didn't show up); so if the shoe fits....you know what the hell you can do with it!

As for the (corrupt)Republican congress not letting him repatriate funds both statements there are obviously not well thought out. Ever here of corporate tax cuts?

ever hear of "tax avoidance"? For all the times you've been shamed on these forums, you'd think you learned something by now!

Look at the link below (there are many more) and see how far Corps have gone to "stiff" the treasury of revenue; and what has the GOP (or should I say McConnell) done or said about this!

http://www.economist.com/blogs/schumpeter/2012/09/corporate-tax-avoidance

Think Republicans in congress don't want that?

They don't want anything that "harms" their benefactors, even at the expense of the national interests if need be!

Nobody knows at this point whether he will be successful or not.

this will depend largely on what the GOP congress will permit him to do. Signing an executive order to build a wall, won't go far if money isn't allocated for it!

We do know the plan so far - Infrastructure, border security, healthcare fix cancelling many President Obama Executive orders,

It does? Maybe you should clue in Trump on that!

````````````````````````````````````

@ Jovan #45

....that dead stoat on his head,

too funny^..... being as rich as he is, you'd figure that he at least could find a hairstylist in all of NYC that might make him look somewhat decent!
 flman2015
Msg: 50
Ignorant repugnant turds are forever
Posted: 11/12/2016 8:32:31 PM

@
Rational logical response: Trump will probably last the full four years.
The great majority of president-elects didn't have a "probably" in how long their term would last.

That piece of trash-elect has demonstrated many times his disregard for rules and laws. It is much more "probably" that he has already done or will do something that is grounds for impeachment.

As far as the repugnicants not allowing him to be accused of something, his problem is that he is only seen as a repugnicant, as long as, he can be manipulated. If he gets in the way, the repugnicants will be the first ones to try to get rid of him. They don't like him anymore than the Democrats do.

They didn't even act when they knew that one of their own was trying to diddle teenage boys who acted as pages for the House of Representatives.
Because the perv was a good repugnicant boy who didn't get in the way. If getting rid of that piece of garbage had meant replacing a volatile, unpredictable narcissist with a cream-of-shit repugnicant like Pence, they would have gotten rid of him in the blink of an eye.

@
The man hasn't even taken office yet and look at the hatred spewing.
Repulsion towards the piece of garbage the repugnant turds have elected, isn't hatred.

Fortunately, that is true. A leftist is yet to be seen making fun of the disabled, accusing Mexicans of being rapists and criminals, maliciously accusing a judge of bias because of his descent, etc, etc. So far, the right has a complete monopoly on hate and garbage.

Look at the insults and personal attacks.
Sadly, little if any are insults, they are facts. When an accurate description of an individual is considered a "personal attack", it means that the person being described should shape up a bit. The deplorable turds should make an effort to acquire a little decency, that way the day may come when they won't be likened to sewer material.

It wouldn't hurt the repugnant deplorable turds to pick up a Macro Economics book. It might help reduce their pronounced ignorance a little.

No worries, no one expects deplorable turds to acquire a little decency or knowledge. So far they've clearly demonstrated that to be well beyond their rather limited abilities (presuming they actually have some.)

Rioting cannot be considered good but, it's good to see that there are people who won't stand still when confronted with the repugnant turd's mediocrity, dishonesty, deceit, racism, sexism, ignorance, etc.

Ever here of corporate tax cuts?
Ignorant repugnant turds can't even spell and pretend to understand the effects of corporate tax rates. It would be a waste of time to explain the effects of corporate taxation to a repugnant turd but maybe, just maybe, the turd might be able to learn that "here" is a place not the act of "hearing". (hopefully there is a working synapse in there that can comprehend that.)

We do know the plan so far - Infrastructure, border security, healthcare fix cancelling many President Obama Executive orders, looks good.
Typical claim from an ignorant turd. A word such as "infrastructure" isn't a plan. If that was a "plan", a business plan would be "make money", not going to raise much capital with such a "plan". That applies to the rest of the hollow garbage in that sentence which you've called a "plan".

Meanwhile it's just fun to watch the freak out in here.
That's nothing compared to how much fun it's going to be to watch the repugnant turds getting F'd by their turd-elect.

The cost of a College education in Canada averages in the ballpark of CA $8000.00 a year. It would be an excellent investment for you. You might even learn something (Economics would be good.)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?