Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 503
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 21 of 321    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
^^ I think Doublekont is basing his questions on his hero's own encouragement of "the second amendment people", to "stop Hillary".
He's judging other people, ('leftists', in this case) by his own, and his hero's murky standards.

Trump once said he'd give two guns to every household.
-Though I'm fairly sure that if he did that, he'd only "give" his own family golden guns.
(Cue James Bond music)

It's really simple: Rich people (like Trump) get rich, by making the poor people, even poorer.

If Trump cared, at all, about other people, he wouldn't have been so selfish, and so self-centered, for his entire life.
He wouldn't have a gold-plated lift, in his "Golden Showers".

-Edit: Sorry, That should have read: "Golden Towers".
I wouldn't want him to get pissed-off.

I think the films and recordings will soon be released, -maybe on "Pórnhub"
At this rate, he won't last 4 weeks.
 deetristate
Msg: 504
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/14/2017 8:42:27 AM
Well, spy, a couple of leftists posting here have suggested such. They have photos where you can't really see who they are, in the shadows or none.
 cotter
Msg: 505
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2017 8:55:23 AM
I personally wouldn't ask anyone to waste a bullet on that piece of shit.

I believe they will find that he was in cahoots with the Russians all along. I think the reason Giuliani disappeared from the list of "possible appointments" so quickly is because he gave us all a hint when he blew his mouth on October 27th ... when he said "We have a few things up our sleeves ... (evil) hahahaha".

It wasn't long after that he not only didn't say another word on TV (well until after the election), but slowly disappeared from all the "possible appointment" lists.

The fact that the informer with the dossier has disappeared so quickly is an indication just how dangerous/important that information is.

I don't believe Trump ever really wanted the presidency ... just wanted the exposure of running for president. I believe that's the reason he has no intention of giving up his businesses ... because he knows he will not be president very long.

We really need to be very afraid ... Pence is going to be much worse than Trump could ever be.
 deetristate
Msg: 506
Posted: 1/14/2017 8:57:48 AM
What we need to be afraid of is Obama doing all things to provoke the Russians before he leaves office ( Sanctions, expelling diplomats, NATO troops in Poland, etc., etc., etc.)

Then when the fan thing occurs during the Trump administration, leftists can blame Trump.
 Walts
Msg: 507
Posted: 1/14/2017 9:12:04 AM

Well, spy, a couple of leftists posting here have suggested such

Any examples of such Miss D????? Or are you just going to say that you once saw it.

What we need to be afraid of is Obama doing all things to provoke the Russians before he leaves office ( Sanctions, expelling diplomats, NATO troops in Poland, etc., etc., etc.)

Then when the fan thing occurs during the Trump administration, leftists can blame Trump.

Ahhhh, the old bait and switch. You're learning well.

Making up excuses before you, or should I say Mr. Trump, even fails?

If you watched your president elect the other day during his "news conference", not only did he say that he is okay with the sanctions and he may include a few more. Of course, we can only go by what he said, correct?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 508
Posted: 1/14/2017 9:33:12 AM

Msg: 513
If you watched your president elect the other day during his "news conference", not only did he say that he is okay with the sanctions and he may include a few more.

There is a report this morning that the Manchurian president elect, the flip-flopper king, is open to lifting Russian sanctions, and that Michael Flynn (National Security nominee) had phone calls with Russia the day Obama retaliated by imposing sanctions for Moscow's interference.

Quote:
"Any American whose allegiance is to a foreign power hostile to the United States is a traitor, and by extension is guilty of treason; including those who knew about the Trump-Russia campaign collaboration and aided it with their silence."

Ivanka-Putin 2020 #GoldenShowers
 deetristate
Msg: 509
Posted: 1/14/2017 10:09:06 AM
Walt, walt. No.

Anyway, it just takes a few minutes or less to find the people who kept bringing up the violent demise of Trump.

Ahh. I see you leftists are already trying to blame Obama's actions against Russia on Obama.

Bravo.

It's funny how you sound just like the ridiculous people who said that Obama was a Muslim plant, L2L.

Too funny.

Off to a basketball game.

Later, everyone.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 510
Posted: 1/14/2017 10:49:28 AM
"L2L
There is a report this morning that the Manchurian president elect, the flip-flopper king, is open to lifting Russian sanctions, and that Michael Flynn (National Security nominee) had phone calls with Russia the day Obama retaliated by imposing sanctions for Moscow's interference. "

Msg: 515
It's funny how you sound just like the ridiculous people who said that Obama was a Muslim plant, L2L.

I would agree with you if you can prove what I said is false. What I said are facts that are easily proven. Those that claimed Obama was a Muslim were dealing on conspiracy theories.

Donald Trump open to lifting sanctions on Russia :

President-elect Donald Trump says he will keep the latest sanctions on Russia in place "for a period of time" but is open to lifting them if Moscow cooperates on issues of mutual interest.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/01/14/donald-trump-russia-sanctions-vladimir-putin-barack-obama/96581162/

Mike Flynn Called Russia’s Ambassador As Obama Expelled Diplomats :

On the same day that President Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats from the U.S. and imposed other sanctions in retaliation for the Kremlin’s alleged attempts to influence the presidential election, Donald Trump’s incoming national security adviser, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, spoke on the phone several times to Russia’s ambassador to the U.S, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius reports.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/mike-flynn-reportedly-called-russian-ambassador.html
 2ufo2
Msg: 511
Posted: 1/14/2017 11:23:19 AM
Doubleknotspy....

Just wondering which of you, if you had the chance and you had the opportunity perhaps to earn a few coins put in your pocket, which of you would assassinate President trump?
Now be honest (I know that is difficult for a leftist) but truthfully what is your level of passion?

There is something called personal ethics that come into play.
Simply because I could do something doesn't mean that I would do something.
Your accusations about are distasteful.

Ahh. I see you leftists are already trying to blame Obama's actions against Russia on Obama.

Who else is to blame? At least he takes personal responsibility for his actions.
Unlike the incoming president-elect.
 Maleman999
Msg: 512
Posted: 1/14/2017 11:57:23 AM

There is a report this morning that the Manchurian president elect, the flip-flopper king...

Maybe there should be a new form protest when Trump flip-flops on an issue-sending him flip-flops. At least he would have appropriate foot wear when he does it. He would need several pairs, because he would wear them out so much. And when he starts blabbing about the Great Wall of Trump, somebody should send him coupons to a Mexican restaurant in DC or NYC. Or would he be too afraid to go in one, because of the fear of it being a hideout for Mexican murderers and rapists?

If Trump is ever convinced that Mexico is not going to pay for the Trump wall-even if he says Pretty please, will you pay for the wall-I wonder if he would get in touch with the leader of China, to find out how they were able to build a wall of such magnitude, while keeping labor costs down-in case it's up to the Americans to pay for the wall they want so badly. Trump hates the idea of paying workers and contractors for work done. But I doubt he would be able to go back in time and legalize slavery again to get free labor, no matter how hard he would try.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 513
Posted: 1/14/2017 1:28:46 PM
He just ripped John Lewis on Twitter
so, a civil rights legend, a prisoner of war, a beauty queen, parents of a slain soldier, list goes on
But he thinks Putin is the bees knees
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 514
Posted: 1/14/2017 4:29:08 PM

Msg: 519
He just ripped John Lewis on Twitter
so, a civil rights legend, a prisoner of war, a beauty queen, parents of a slain soldier, list goes on
But he thinks Putin is the bees knees

Rumor has it that Comrade Trump is Melania's Trump poster child for Bullying Awareness Month.

woobytoodsday
Msg: 515
Posted: 1/14/2017 4:50:42 PM
I wouldn't want him to get pissed-off.
Pissed off, pissed on--what's the difference?
 Walts
Msg: 516
Posted: 1/14/2017 5:20:30 PM
Miss D
Well, spy, a couple of leftists posting here have suggested such

Grumpy old man
Any examples of such Miss D????? Or are you just going to say that you once saw it.

Miss DWalt, walt. No.

Miss D again Anyway, it just takes a few minutes or less to find the people who kept bringing up the violent demise of Trump.

That would be people like Spy, correct?

Unless, of course, again, can you come up with some examples of such?

Or, are we going with Trump's way and call this one a non-reply?
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 517
view profile
History
Will all Democrats Brains explode during the next 4 Years?
Posted: 1/14/2017 6:39:37 PM

Donald Trump once a single payer advocate, has he flip flopped on that too?

LMAO....no, that would be 2 faced lying crooked health industry lobby whore Hillary CLInTon, who said that 1 year ago this month.

Hillary Clinton Gets $13 Million From Health Industry, Now Says Single-Payer Will “Never, Ever Come To Pass­”

By David Sirota 01/30/16 AT 8:42 PM

Closing out her Iowa campaign, Hillary Clinton on Friday declared that the Medicare-for-all proposal pushed by her Democratic primary opponent and many liberal groups will “never, ever come to pass.” The statement came weeks after a new poll showed most Americans support the idea. Her declaration was a reversal of her position two decades ago — which came before she received millions of dollars of campaign cash from the health industry.

Clinton’s comments, which were made during an appearance at Grand View University in Iowa, were aimed at Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, who has long championed the kind of government administered health care system used by many major industrialized nations. Of Sanders’ proposal, Clinton said on Friday: "People who have health emergencies can't wait for us to have a theoretical debate about some better idea that will never, ever come to pass." The Kaiser Family Foundation’s December 2015 tracking poll found that 58 percent of Americans support expanding Medicare to cover everyone.

Clinton slammed the push for single-payer even though some of the major labor unions supporting her campaign have long cited that goal as a top legislative priority. Her comments also contrast with what she herself said in 1994 during remarks to the Lehman Brothers Health Corporation. As CBS News notes, back then she declared that a single-payer system was all but inevitable, saying: “I believe that by the year 2000 we will have a single payer system. I don’t think it’s — I don’t even think it’s a close call politically ... it will be such a huge popular issue in the sense of populist issue that even if it’s not successful the first time, it will eventually be.”

Between that declaration and her now saying single-payer can never pass, Clinton has vacuumed in roughly $13.2 million from sources in the health sector, according to data compiled by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics. That includes $11.2 million from the sector when Clinton was a senator and $2 million from health industry sources (as of January, 2016!!)during her 2016 presidential campaign.

In a 2006 story about her relationship with the health industry, the New York Times noted that during her Senate reelection campaign, she was "receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from doctors, hospitals, drug manufacturers and insurers" and had become "the No. 2 recipient of donations from the industry."

The Intercept also reported that from 2013 to 2015, Clinton received more than $2.8 million in speaking fees from the health industry.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/hillary-clinton-gets-13-million-health-industry-now-says-single-payer-will-never

Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 518
News Bulletin 2024- Americans Demand Third Term For President Trump!!!
Posted: 1/14/2017 6:58:44 PM
How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb?

It takes 422 Liberals to screw in a light bulb:
1 to give an eloquent speech about how America needs to change...a lightbulb.
13 to do a study on the effects of the darkness on the working class.
37 to write block grants to get Federal money for the job
350 to raise taxes on the middle class
18 to organize a parade for the Union guy that will do the job.
1 Senior Light Bulb Changer.
2 Light Bulb Changers (one to organize the tools and one to organize the equipment.

Well now as for my "hero" not my hero as "I AM CANADIAN!"
I much prefer Dave Grohl as "My Hero".

Was that a insult to the military back a few posts?

As for being "backed into a corner" here are a list of leftist assassins who took a creed to and a shot at US Presidents.
Booth - Lincoln
Czolgosz - McKinley
Oswald - JFK
Zangara - FDR
Collazo - Truman
Torresola - Truman
Moore - Ford

Was there any right leaning assassins?
Getting into that corner seems to require a "left" turn.

I did not think there were any honest leftists in here and there goes your proof.
 deetristate
Msg: 519
Posted: 1/14/2017 7:28:51 PM
Isn't it funny how leftists keep calling Trump a hero?

Isn't it funny how they pretend to be incapable of finding posts on this website unless they mistakenly, but sincerely think they " gotcha?"
Isn't it funny how they can pretend that you didn't answer and/or make up statements and attribute them to nonleftists and then demand that you respond?

Funny. But getting a little boring.

John Lewis needs to retire.
Enough of these 20-30 years career elected officials in any party.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 520
Posted: 1/15/2017 4:36:02 AM
Yes Dee it is peculiar that they consider him a hero.
But then again they consider Meryl Streep a hero.
Low standards apparently.
As for me I consider the police officers (first responders) and military to be heroes.

Perhaps the leftists are just hedging their bets.
I can't blame them because when you look at Trumps cabinet and the success he already had even before his... oops sorry the American Peoples Inauguration, it's no wonder they are scared.
 gtomustang
Msg: 521
Posted: 1/15/2017 6:36:00 AM
Historically, Booth was a Confederate, Oswald may or may not have worked with the CIA and the Russia trip was a false flag op, Zangara was deluded and maybe working for the mafia

While most accounts for years repeated that Cermak was the unintended victim of an attempt to assassinate Roosevelt, more recent theories, especially in Chicago,[10] assert that Zangara was a hired killer, working for Frank Nitti, who was the head of the Chicago Outfit (Chicago's largest organized-crime syndicate). John William Tuohy, author of numerous books on organized crime in Chicago, after reviewing Secret Service records,[11] has described in detail how and why Cermak was the real target, and the relationship of the shooting to the rampant gang violence in Chicago.[12] Numerous researchers assert, citing court testimony, that Cermak had directed an assassination attempt on Nitti less than three months earlier.[13][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Zangara

Collazo and Torresola were apparently Puerto Rican nationalists, and of course JHJ was nuts when he went after Reagan. The other one you mention, Czolgosz, was definitely what we might call a liberal. Francisco Martin Duran, who fired at the Clinton White House

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Martin_Duran

sounds like he was nuts, too. Thanks for the diversion, it was fun looking all these up and learning a little more history.

Sending flip flops to Chump in protest sounds interesting, there was once a thing about sending shoes to Bush, after the cultural insult of throwing a shoe at the President.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 522
Posted: 1/15/2017 6:56:36 AM
History Lesson
I so love educating Americans about their own history.

Booth was a Confederate... the Confederates were Southern Democrats.
As for Oswald working for the CIA you obviously watch to much Oliver Stone.
Oswald was a Marxist and Marxist equals Leftist.
Zangara -Mafiosa- what like JFK?

I am glad you learned some history and now acknowledge that most US political assassins lean left.
You are growing.
Keep working on that childish insult name shaming thingy though.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 523
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2017 7:31:49 AM

Was there any right leaning assassins?
Getting into that corner seems to require a "left" turn.

These assassins all tend to be "nut case" leaning. Disaffected losers with no clear political affiliation. The one thing they seem to have in common is almost no one liked them.

Just like Booth when he received his mother's blessing for their marriage plans. "You have so often been dead in love," Booth had a secret fiancée.

Pretty much that is what they all have in common, dead to love with no group wanting them.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 524
Posted: 1/15/2017 8:55:21 AM

Msg: 507
Just wondering which of you, if you had the chance and you had the opportunity perhaps to earn a few coins put in your pocket, which of you would assassinate President trump?

I don't recall anyone here wishing Comrade Trump to be assassinated. What is wrong with you? You must be one of the people posting assassination fantasies death treats on Twitter.

On a different note, it is ironic that thin skinned Comrade Trump spent the entire weekend insulting Rep. John Lewis after he said Trump is not a legitimate president. Even Pence this morning said he was disappointed at Lewis and urges "Americans to unite" on inauguration day.

And talking about "uniting America", as I recall, Comrade Trump and the GOP (Government of Putin) spent five years trying to delegitimize President Obama. I don't remember Obama using twitter to insult Comrade Trump for it.

Maleman999
Msg: 525
Posted: 1/15/2017 9:20:36 AM
" I don't remember Obama using twitter to insult Comrade Trump for it."

-or demanding to see Trump's birth certificate to prove he's American, or assuming Trump is a Muslim unless proven otherwise.
 Walts
Msg: 526
Posted: 1/15/2017 9:42:01 AM

I don't recall anyone here wishing Comrade Trump to be assassinated.

Come now L2L, Dee says there was, so it has to be true.

MSG 510

Well, spy, a couple of leftists posting here have suggested such.

Though, I did ask her for evidence of such, this is the best she could come up with

MSG 525

Isn't it funny how they pretend to be incapable of finding posts on this website unless they mistakenly, but sincerely think they " gotcha?"
Isn't it funny how they can pretend that you didn't answer and/or make up statements and attribute them to nonleftists and then demand that you respond?

BUT, though according to her....

Anyway, it just takes a few minutes or less to find the people who kept bringing up the violent demise of Trump.

Despite that, she still hasn't come up with any "evidence" of her chicken shiat comments.
This, of course, from someone that doesn't even know how to quote, or if she does, too lazy to do so.

But, she has no problem giving her worldly advice in "Trump for President",

MSG 7541
It's best to read the posts and their entirety as well as the post to which a person is,responding.

Again, taking lessons from the big guy on bait and switch.
Almost like there is two or three personalities behind one name?????
Almost.
 deetristate
Msg: 527
Posted: 1/15/2017 11:42:56 AM
All that energy pretending, you could have looked it up.
But denial and ignorance make you feel better. I get that and accept that about you.
Stop making everything about me,through. Others will feel neglected.
But that's enough attention for you today. . .iri, um waltz. ..ha
-------
Also, nice try L2L slanting what was actually said.

John is right- you are the master at that.
---------------------
Now, on topic.
He may not have to last the four years to do all that he wants, given how fast he is acting. Already.
Ha.
(Please let them be original or interesting. Reading them regurgitating our posts and phrases is getting boring, isnt it?)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?