Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5578
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 224 of 321    (210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250)
Nice piece of cut and paste speculation there.

"Yet the "unverified" piece of opposition research was used as the basis for a FISA application."

The first FISA warrant on Carter Page was issued in July of 2016, before the Steele dossier was known about. After that, it was renewals of the FISA warrant that required hard evidence. Which means Carter Page was in contact with known Russian operatives.

The only one who knows what the FBI used as evidence is the Court and the FBI, all else is made up speculation.

You seem to forget, ignore, don't know the Fussion report was first funded by Republican's. It wasn't Russian operative's meeting with Chelsea Clinton and high level democrat campaign officials at the Clinton Foundation to buy opposition dirt on Trump...unlike Donny Jr. and crew meeting with the Russian's to by/barter opposition dirt on Clinton...and then the President dictating a note full of lies to defend the meeting.

The simple fact is Clinton is not President, Trump is, and he's as sleazy and dirty as the worst of politicians...in fact, probably worse than the lot of them combined. Why does he pick totally unqualified directors for cabinet positions that come directly from the swamp, and then have them tear down the fundamental institutions of government? Is that the Russian directive?
 ja6425
Msg: 5579
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 2/6/2018 6:20:02 PM
tootie, please read more information then cnn, get informed, will help you bunches.....
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5580
Posted: 2/6/2018 7:20:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I just read that Comrade Trump wants a military parade through Washington DC. :Roll:
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5581
Posted: 2/7/2018 5:11:49 AM
I see that the Manchurian candidate has his marching orders from President Putin and wishes to shut down government. Trump has placed unqualified people in almost all leadership areas of government, personally damaged our intelligence agencies, and now wishes to destroy the credit rating and good standing of America.

I think that none of this distraction, as important as it is, has not effected the intensity of the Mueller investigation into President Trump's criminal activities.
 topolata
Msg: 5582
Posted: 2/7/2018 3:52:54 PM
Somebody is a little upset. LOL

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/trump-reportedly-talking-about-having-sessions-prosecute-mueller.html
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 5583
Posted: 2/7/2018 3:55:49 PM
NBC News : ALEX JOHNSON : Feb 7th 2018 5:25 AM :
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Tuesday that Russia is already trying to influence the U.S. midterm election, warning that it will be difficult for the United States to "preempt" it.
In an interview with Fox News from Bogotá, Colombia, where he met with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos, Tillerson said Russia was gearing up to meddle with the 2018 U.S. elections following the playbook it used in 2016.
Saying Russia has "a lot of different tools" at its disposal, he said:
"I don't know that I would say we are better prepared, because the Russians will adapt, as well. The point is, if it's their intention to interfere, they are going to find ways to do that. We can take steps, but this is something that, once they decide they are going to do it, it's very difficult to preempt it."
Tillerson said it was "important that we continue to say to Russia: 'Look, if you think we don't see what you're doing, we do see it, and you need to stop. If you don't, you're just going to continue to invite consequences for yourself.'"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tillerson-warns-u-s-not-better-prepared-new-russian-election-n845396
 chameleonf
Msg: 5584
Posted: 2/7/2018 4:20:10 PM

Tillerson said it was "important that we continue to say to Russia: 'Look, if you think we don't see what you're doing, we do see it, and you need to stop. If you don't, you're just going to continue to invite consequences for yourself.'"

like what?...more non-sanctioning? Well, I guess Trump should immediately stop his border wall thoughts as well, being that drugs and illegals are still going to find a way, so might as well just grin and bear it...because it's "very difficult to preempt it". What a bunch of idiots presently running your country. Apathy got you where you are and it's getting you more of the same while Trump's still in power - no one's making a big enough stink about it.
 ja6425
Msg: 5585
Posted: 2/8/2018 2:52:10 PM
April 2016 with Chris Wallace:

"President Obama: ‘I Guarantee’ Politics Won’t Taint Clinton E-mail Investigation
‘How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed’

President Obama today made a "guarantee" the Department of Justice will not give Hillary Clinton preferential treatment over others under criminal investigation.
"I can guarantee ... I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated," Obama said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday. "I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it."
"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case -- period," he added. "Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law."

^^^^^^^ That has been proven to be a lie by Mr Obama. In fact in the video, you can tell how testy Mr Obama is when he keeps repeating what was not true in what he was saying. 20 Pinocchio's!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5586
Posted: 2/8/2018 4:38:27 PM

In 365 days, President Trump has made 2,140 false or misleading claims
"The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump since assuming office."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.8585d30adeca
 back_again4917
Msg: 5587
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2018 5:45:23 PM
Trump's favorite publication, The New York Times, has been tracking his lies since his inauguration with links to what the Times calls the proof. The last update was Dec 14.

Trump’s Lies
By DAVID LEONHARDT and STUART A. THOMPSON

"... we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office."
"... and provided links to the facts in each case."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5588
Posted: 2/8/2018 5:54:15 PM
" That has been proven to be a lie by Mr Obama. In fact in the video, you can tell how testy Mr Obama is when he keeps repeating what was not true in what he was saying. 20 Pinocchio's!!"

So, your contention is that President Obama gave or strongly suggested (kinda like Trump did with Comey) that the Justice Department and/or the FBI give Clinton a pass? Prove it!
 ja6425
Msg: 5589
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:22:13 PM
^^^^^ Trust me and many many others, the proof is coming in every day but since you watch cnn, you will not hear a peep out of anything that would go against liberals. Again, educate yourself and learn what is going on and the proof behind it. You will not learn from cnn, sorry!
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5590
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:53:30 PM
"Trust me"

Why? You keep repeating what that scumbag lying President says....why should we believe you?

YOU made the claims that President Obama used the Justice Department and the FBI to shield Clinton. Prove it!

You can't and that is clear. All your other ramblings are just tin foil musings. So SAD. Just prove your words...that's all...simple...can you do it...or will you obfuscate like you have every time in the past when someone asked you to prove the lies you spread.
 ja6425
Msg: 5591
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:57:48 PM
Now son, it is proven all the time but not in your "world" because you will not let it sink in because it hurts you to know. I can understand being blindsided by these facts but after the initial wanting to deny, you need to come to grips with actual events. It's all very simple....for many anyway.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5592
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:04:43 PM
In her profile, Tootiefrutie1 is listed as a female. You need to come to grips with facts.
 ja6425
Msg: 5593
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:14:26 PM
Never have looked at tootie's profile so thank you very much for the "information". Still doesn't change anything but again, thanks so much!!
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 5594
Posted: 2/8/2018 8:06:09 PM
Am at a loss, John. I don't have a TV, so don't watch CNN, don't get my news there. But don't get my news from Alex Jones, either; nor my medicine from Dr Merkle. All we have here is the repetition from your mouth to our ears that x or y or z is so--no cut and past, no links, no sources of any kind. Can you do better?
 ja6425
Msg: 5595
Posted: 2/8/2018 8:14:07 PM
wooby, you do have a computer....you are welcome!
 ja6425
Msg: 5596
Posted: 2/8/2018 9:04:22 PM
wooby, not sure what alex jones or dr merkle has to do with anything but I bet you read up on this:

wooby, I bet you saw this on your computer:

by Kristina Wong7 Feb 2018990

Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal’s name is cropping up again, but this time, as a potential key figure involved with the Trump dossier and the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign.
Republican congressional investigators appear to be zeroing in on Blumenthal, and the role he may have played in feeding information that Trump dossier author Christopher Steele later presented to the FBI in its investigation of the Trump campaign.

The prospect of Blumenthal — a long-time Clinton operative — feeding information for an FBI investigation on the Trump campaign has caused alarm among Republican lawmakers in charge of oversight of the FBI and the Justice Department.

The Washington Post on Tuesday reported that Steele gave the FBI a report in October 2016 that he received from a State Department employee about Trump and Russia.
According to the Post, the report was written by Cody Shearer, a former journalist with close ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, who gave it to Blumenthal, who gave it to State Department official Jonathan Winer, who gave it to Steele, who then gave it to the FBI.

Shearer’s report claimed a source inside the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) spy agency alleged that Trump had financial ties to influential Russians and that the FSB had evidence of him engaging in compromising personal behavior.
A lawyer for Winer, Lee Wolosky, told the Post his client told the Post his client’s actions were “grounded” in concerns that a candidate for the presidency may have been compromised by a hostile foreign power. Wolosky did not say why Winer gave the report to Steele instead of the FBI.

The Guardian, which has ties to ex-British spy Steele, also reported recently that Shearer wrote a report that was given to Steele. Shearer had also shared his report with “select media organizations before the election,” according to the British paper.
advertisement

Blumenthal and Shearer’s names were first tied to the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign in a letter sent last month by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Crime and Terrorism Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to the Democratic National Committee.
Grassley and Graham wanted the DNC to disclose any communications with Blumenthal and Shearer from March 2016 to January 2017. Earlier this week, the two GOP senators released a redacted memo that described the transmission of a report from a Clinton friend to Steele:
“One memorandum by Mr. Steele that was not published by Buzzfeed is dated October 19, 2016. The report alleges [redacted], as well as [redacted]. Mr. Steele’s memorandum states that his company “received this report from [redacted] U.S. State Department,” that the report was the second in a series, and that the report was information that came from a foreign sub-source who ‘is in touch with [redacted], a contact of [redacted], a friend of the Clintons, who passed it to [redacted].”

They added, “It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”
Since the names are redacted by the FBI, they cannot be disclosed publicly by those who have seen them. Lawmakers who have seen the unredacted versions have danced around who they are.
When asked on FOX News’s The Story, House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) told anchor Martha MacCallum that she was “really warm” if she believed that Blumenthal was part of the chain of information to Steele described by Grassley and Graham.

“I’m trying to think how Secretary Clinton defined him. I think she said he was an old friend who emailed her from time to time,” he said on Tuesday.
MacCallum then asked, “Sidney Blumenthal?” Gowdy responded, “That’d be really warm. You’re warm. Yeah.”
House Judiciary Committee member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) also mentioned Blumenthal and Shearer’s role on Fox & Friends on Tuesday.
“What it looks like is, they paid Steele to put together the dossier and told him what to put in,” he said.
Micah Morin, chief investigative reporter at Judicial Watch, questioned whether Shearer and Blumenthal were also behind the dossier’s sources. He wrote:
According to the Guardian, Steele provided ‘a copy [of the Shearer report] because it corresponded with what he had separately heard from his own independent sources.’ If the reporting here is accurate, that’s quite a coincidence—that Cody Shearer and Christopher Steele were hearing the same things from different sources at pretty much the same time. A closer look at timelines and sources might be revealing. If Sid and Cody are behind the original Russian dossier sources, that would be big news indeed.

“It’s an astonishing, convoluted and somewhat circular chain of custody in which a Clinton source, that is Shearer and Blumenthal, gives it to the former, to the State Department where she used to be Secretary of State, who gives it to Christopher Steele, who’s being paid by the Clinton campaign, who then gives it to the FBI,” the Washington Examiner‘s Chief Political Correspondent Byron York said on the Hugh Hewitt radio show Wednesday.
Blumenthal has a known history of smearing opponents of the Clintons.
During Bill Clinton’s impeachment crisis, as one of Clinton’s special advisers, he spread rumors that one of independent counsel Kenneth Starr’s prosecutors abused young boys at a Christian summer camp and that Monica Lewinsky was stalking the president, according to the Observer. He also spread rumors that Colin Powell’s wife suffered from clinical depression and was unfit to be a first lady, according to publication.

As a former journalist, Blumenthal also used his media contacts to give the Clintons a heads up about forthcoming stories, and advised the Clinton campaign in 2008 to target then-candidate Sen. Barack Obama’s (D-IL) ties to Reverend Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan.
After Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel refused to allow Blumenthal to join the Clinton State Department, he became a Clinton Foundation consultant, earning at least $120,000 a year. He continued to advise her in a number of areas, according to emails released by the State Department.
Less is known about Shearer. According to a recent article in the Washington Times, he was dubbed “Mr. Fixer” for Bill and Hillary Clinton and was a “workmate” of Blumenthal.

Shearer went from a journalist decades ago to foreign policy freelancer – once trying to broker some sort of peace deal in Bosnia, although he was not a U.S. official, – and working with Blumenthal to supply intelligence on Libya to Clinton when she was secretary of state. According to investigative journalist Sara Carter, Shearer worked in the 1990s for President Bill Clinton.
Nonprofit investigative journalism outlet ProPublica described Shearer as “a longtime Clinton family operative — his brother was an ambassador under Bill Clinton and his now-deceased sister was married to Clinton State Department official Strobe Talbott — who was in close contact with Blumenthal.”
According to Judicial Watch’s Morin, Shearer “has a long history of dirty tricks.”
“He’s been linked to Whitewater-era efforts to dirty up Bill Clinton critics; to shakedown politics involving the Cheyenne-Arapaho Indian tribe; and to fronting for Bosnian Serb butcher Radovan Karadzic,” he wrote.
As the Times has noted, for whom Shearer produced his anti-Trump report is unclear.

Even less known about Jonathan Winer. Winer served as the State Department’s Special Envoy for Libya and Senior Advisor for MEK resettlement, according to the State Department website.
According to CNN, Winer worked with Steele from 2014 through 2016. Steele reportedly provided Winer with reports related to the conflict in Ukraine and Russia as a courtesy.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA), who led efforts to show that senior FBI and DOJ officials relied on the dossier to get a surveillance warrant on a former Trump campaign adviser, has said there will be a forthcoming memo on the State Department’s role in the FBI’s investigation of Trump, but has not said when that might be released.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 5597
Posted: 2/8/2018 9:39:42 PM
John, your C&P shows up in four places. Two were Breitbart and one was Infowars. __>which IS Alex Jones. . . . In other words, *not news at all.* Thanks.

About 4 results (0.75 seconds)

Did you mean: by Kristina Wong 7 Feb 2018990 Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal’s name is cropping up again, but this time, as a potential key figure involved with
 Whisky_River
Msg: 5598
Posted: 2/9/2018 7:07:28 AM
Too funny...John proposes we watch news channels other than CNN and he quotes off of someone like Alex Jones...a conspiracy theorist.
In other words "nutbar"...
Never heard of him but upon reading about him...it all comes together now.
With John and KJ and their beliefs and where they get their news.

Another fly in the soup....trying to be Famous for something.
Another loud mouth with an angle that people want to believe in.
Lol....wow!!

Excerpt from his page:
Since the beginning of time there have been constant attempts to enslave and subdue the spirit of humanity. From Barbarian hordes streaming down the mountain to the Stasi secret police torturing those who dreamed to be free.In this age of rapidly accelerating technology the threat to our liberties is a very real and present danger. Alex Jones is a unique voice that sifts through the information and exposes the underlying intentions.
The manipulation of facts and the slow relentless war on reality is being waged on this landscape of the mind. When those who seek to control humanity can convince the world that what they say is true, we will rapidly descend into the most oppressive tyranny ever seen.
 topolata
Msg: 5599
Posted: 2/9/2018 7:12:26 AM
I'm kind of surprised you never heard of Alex Jones before, primarily because he is such a POS. He claims the Sandy Point child massacres were a fake. Admitted in divorce proceedings with his wife that much of what he said was just total BS. What is amazing to me is there are so many people who actually take him seriously. He is just a talk show equivalent of professional wrestling.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 5600
Posted: 2/9/2018 7:50:39 AM
^^^Dumb Canadian here...remember....I truly hadn't heard of him.

Spent the last few minutes viewing his propaganda...and he has millions of subscribers.
Unreal...Apparently Trump is one of his subscribed members...lol.
Trump on tape personally thanking him....just bizarre and sad that some people feed into this guy and there is such a need.
Just don't get it.
 chameleonf
Msg: 5601
Posted: 2/9/2018 8:42:31 AM

just bizarre and sad that some people feed into this guy and there is such a need.
Just don't get it.

It's a symptom of people who are either too lazy to think for themselves after sifting through actual facts or are born with a mental deficiency that precludes that ability. They're perfect fodder for Russian interference and conspiracy theorists. Just when you thought man was supposed to still be evolving, this whole Trump administration/backers throws that theory right out the window with respect to an inordinate number of "conservative thinkers"...no wait...isn't that an oxymoron?
 ja6425
Msg: 5602
Posted: 2/9/2018 9:34:48 AM
" actual facts"

^^^^EXACTLY, just as you have shown you aren't looking for them, the same thing topolata, tootie, Ll, whiskey and others have shown to not bother with the facts. They are all around you as far as this democratic scandal, you all are afraid of seeking the truth. "Actual facts", now that was a true statement, if only people really and truly would subscribe to those two words.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?