Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Imported_labor
Msg: 5576
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 224 of 296    (210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250)
The Dow dropping 666 points seems to be a message from the dark side, reminding us that there is a reason why the clown behaves like a possessed buffoon.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 5577
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 2/2/2018 8:08:13 PM
Might have been a factor had it not gained several thousand points since the election...
Forgot that point eh?

Markets go up and markets go down its all about the long haul.
At least Americans are better prepared now for the long haul with wages rising and bonuses for the first time in several years oh and they also have more time to them selves now that they don't have to work two part time jobs to equal one full time job.

Call him what you want but improvements are happening in his time.

Americans Are Dreamers Too!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5578
Posted: 2/3/2018 5:54:46 AM

Doubleknotspy7 - Msg: 5592
Americans Are Dreamers Too!

Liar Liar, pants on fire. This is what happens when you trust a con artist.

I was betrayed by Donald Trump

During the 2016 election, I went out in the rain to vote for Donald Trump. I believed him when he pledged to stop outsourcing and put working people first. I was heartened when he promised, on election night, to defend the “forgotten men and women of our country.”

Most of all, I believed him when he said he'd save my job at the Carrier plant in Indianapolis.

Last month, despite Trump's promise, Carrier laid off another 215 employees and shifted their work to Mexico. I lost my job. As a result, I'm losing my health insurance, my retirement benefits and quite possibly my home.

Now, more than anything, I want Donald Trump to remember me. I feel betrayed, angry and forgotten — and I'm not alone. Nearly 100,000 American workers across the country lost their jobs to outsourcing during Trump's first year in office. That number includes more than 10,000 who worked for federal contractors — a record.

Even though working people like me helped put Trump in the White House, the truth is that he's done nothing to keep his promises to save American jobs.

Instead of punishing companies like Carrier that ship good jobs overseas, he's rewarding them with federal tax dollars. Under the Trump administration, Carrier's parent company, United Technologies Corp., received more than $1 billion in lucrative government contracts.

In fact, 56 of the 100 top federal contractors — companies like UTC, GE and GM — continue to offshore jobs. In return, they've been handed almost $21 billion from the Trump administration, according to a report from Good Jobs Nation.

It doesn't have to be this way. President Trump could sign an executive order that prevents companies that send jobs overseas from being eligible for federal contracts. It's that simple.

He can prove to me and the other workers at Carrier that he means what he says. He can show America's working people that he cares about us and our families.

When Trump was elected, I was hopeful about the future. My son just returned safely from a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Our family welcomed a new grandson to the world. I recovered from a spate of health problems. And I believed that my good union job was safe and secure.

But now, I'm scared about my future and that of my family.

I want Trump to remember me and all those voters he betrayed. I want him to know that he's not making America great again for workers like me. And I want him to know that, next Election Day, I'm holding him accountable.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-carrier-jobs-trump-0205-story.html
 from site to sight
Msg: 5579
Posted: 2/3/2018 6:36:51 AM
Is Doublenut's previous alias John-who blamed all of the country's woes during the Obama years on Hillary (Crooked Hillary as he called her), and was convinced her hacked emails was going to land her in jail, and how sweet and innocent and pure Trump is, and how he could do no wrong? I guess he ignored the part where it looks like Trump orchestrated the email hacking with Russia's help. If it's proven he did, is John/Double going to change the chant from "Lock Her Up" to "Lock Him Up"?
 gtomustang
Msg: 5580
Posted: 2/3/2018 7:24:01 AM
"As for the memo being a boon to Dems.... are you delirious? Remember even though the principles mentioned in the memo have spoken out against it none have questioned any of the points in the memo. Gee I wonder why?"

>>well, John, allow me the pleasure to educate you :) someone was too delirious to notice the part of the memo that shows:

"In the first two sentences of the document's final paragraph, its authors note that the application to monitor former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page included a reference to another former campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos. It goes on to confirm, in the next sentence, earlier reports that the same "information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok." That the Papadopoulos "information" also played some role in helping to secure the FBI's desired warrant throws into doubt claims by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes and other Republicans that law enforcement officials leaned too heavily on the contents of a dossier funded, indirectly, by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
The timeline here is key.
The FISA application, under protracted scrutiny in the memo, was granted in October 2016. But, as confirmed here by Nunes himself, a potentially related investigation had begun months earlier, in July. And while the memo states that "there is no evidence of any cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos," it does not articulate the degree to which evidence gleaned from the Papadopoulos probe weighed on the court's decision to grant the Page warrant. Nor does it address whether that intelligence might have corroborated details from the dossier, compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele. On Thursday afternoon, Republican Matt Gaetz, a vocally pro-Trump Florida congressman who hasn't seen the underlying FISA application and related materials, speculated in an interview with CNN that the "entire universe of Papadopoulos claims" might well have been enough to win over a FISA court judge"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/did-the-nunes-memo-undermine-its-own-core-argument/ar-BBICYRv?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

>>>no wonder the intelligent people didn't speak out against it--it says Chump's point was wrong. No wonder they released it on a Friday, rather than before the SOTU. It would have totally overshadowed his speech.

"Might have been a factor had it not gained several thousand points since the election...Forgot that point eh?"

>>>looks like someone forgot it began under The Great Obama :) Oh, so I guess any shortcomings during the Great Obama's reign, were just natural markets going up and down. funny how people forget those points.
 whosmeow
Msg: 5581
Posted: 2/3/2018 8:24:13 AM
The Dow saw one of its worst days in 121 years. I don't know about anyone else, but that brutal reality scares me. Even oil, and gold are down.
 ja6425
Msg: 5582
Posted: 2/3/2018 8:45:04 AM
Oh my, where do we start with this democratic MESS!!! YIKES!!! Ya know, this is not even close to being funny, it is very scary what the democratic party did and what sounds like more will come out in this huge mess. I could have come back on over a week ago but just sat back and watch the liberals tripping over themselves, trying to save face and ignoring what is really going on.

We have the normal posters who live on here and repeat and repeat stupidity....YIKES!!! It's one thing to see gto and Ll and the others who live on here but what really is telling in this scared straight liberal thingy is people like hawkings posting all the time now. They all see what is going down and it scares the hell out of them that their demnocratic party is going to explode and they can't do anything about it except supporting their democratic heroes.

Maybe the liberals in here are playing video games like the one congresswoman was doing during the SOTU. That is gonna play big time in the 2018 elections and I bet the libs in here wish this congresswoman didn't do what she did....YIKES!!!

Liberals sitting on their hands during the SOTU. It is one thing and I get it when they disagree and not applauding but when the speech has to do with minorities and other victims and they sit on their hands, that again is one more thing that is gonna be played bigly during the 2018 elections....DOUBLE YIKES!!!

gto and others try to stir up how the republicans changed the memo, they failed to say that it didn't change anything except grammatical errors. But gto does this lots, like the other libs trying to see if something sticks but they fail time after time.

Now we see the memo today which is devastating to the democrats. Heads are gonna roll and it's sick to have this happening in our country where you would think it never could. So much to digest and so much to show how the liberals were trying their hardest to ruin a US citizen. Scary, sick, disgusting, you name it and it isn't good.

The democrats calling this memo a "nothing burger"....YIKES!!! Hang on kids, your "nothing burger" is gonna turn into the worst scandal in American History. No conspiracy theory, just facts. I have watched and listen to the liberal tv stations and they definitely have the liberals in here with their head in the sand...YIKES!!! Well, you kids are gonna eventually have to see the truth and the facts. Sorry to burst your bubbles gto, hawking, Dayna,sight, trinity,Ll topatta, half and the other libs who have their head up their>>>>>>>>>>

double, watch Dan Bongino's podcasts. He does an excellent job on how this memo and things long before the memo have the democrats in very hot water and a scandal that matches no other.

I'm sure I will be deleted again and have to come back in a few days. Looks like Kj had the same fate. I pretty much know what is happening with being deleted but will keep that to myself. Double, how do you stay on? What's the secret?

It's a dark moment in US history because of this liberal scandal, the worst of all time. We will hear more and more and it will get more scary each time. The "nothing burger" is turning into a full course meal against team Obama, corrupt Hillary and chucky and nancy and the bern and the other democrats......Stay tune for lots more scandal facts. Now you can all go back to ignoring what is fact and continue playing your candy crush video!!!!
 topolata
Msg: 5583
Posted: 2/3/2018 8:55:39 AM
You should be worried Meow...not necessarily with this dip...but with the financial crises to come. Very soon, the market will crater, but that's not the problem..its the deficit that's going to kill the economy...and trump has just made things much worse.
 Imported_labor
Msg: 5584
Posted: 2/4/2018 6:42:52 AM
Changed nothing but grammatical errors????
Leave it to an ignoramus to display his shortcomings with such arrogance. The idiot doesn't have a clue. It is like he went to school and learned nothing.
 Jo van
Msg: 5585
Posted: 2/4/2018 7:45:35 AM

Now we see the memo today which is devastating to the democrats. Heads are gonna roll and it's sick to have this happening in our country where you would think it never could. So much to digest and so much to show how the liberals were trying their hardest to ruin a US citizen. Scary, sick, disgusting, you name it and it isn't good.

:"To ruin a US citizen"??
What is devastating is why candidate Trump should choose an "advisor" with this sort of history, and these sorts of views:

In 1998, Page joined the Eurasia Group, a strategy consulting firm, but left three months later. In 2017, Eurasia Group president Ian Bremmer recalled on his Twitter feed that Page's strong pro-Russian stance was "not a good fit" for the firm and that Page was its "most wackadoodle" alumnus.[19] Stephen Sestanovich later described Page's foreign-policy views as having "an edgy Putinist resentment" and a sympathy to Russian leader Vladimir Putin's criticisms of the US.[2] Over time, Page became increasingly critical of US foreign policy toward Russia, and more supportive of Putin, with a US official describing Page as "a brazen apologist for anything Moscow did".[4]
Page is frequently quoted by Russian state television, where he is presented as a "famous American economist".[3] In 2013, Russian intelligence operatives attempted to recruit Page, and one described him as enthusiastic about business opportunities in Russia but an "idiot".[2][20] News accounts in 2017 indicated that because of these ties to Russia, Page had been the subject of a FISA warrant in 2014, at least two years earlier than was indicated in the stories concerning his role in the 2016 Presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[21][22]

From Carter Pages wiki entry.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page

Scary, sick, and disgusting are probably words used by patriots in the FBI., who could see "candidate Trump" pulling a team together,
-which consisted of all the people they had been watching, for about the previous 10 years!!

I don't think this is gonna play well with patriotic Americans.
Republicans complaining that the FBI were watching a known Russian sympathiser.
It's beginning to look a lot like treason...
For comrade Trump.
HTH
 Whisky_River
Msg: 5586
Posted: 2/4/2018 9:44:48 AM

I don't think this is gonna play well with patriotic Americans.
Republicans complaining that the FBI were watching a known Russian sympathiser.

How dare they....Then Trump has Carter Page in his circle of advisors...wtf!!
He seemed to hire a lot of Russian Sympathisers...didn't he?
No vetting or on purpose...hhmmm.

Don't forget we're dealing with a man and his followers... who created the Birther movement against Obama in 2008 and some still believe he wasn't born in the States and was President for 8 years.
Can't make this stuff up...

Hoping everyone had a Happy National Freedom Day! :)

I did...I was braless for the whole day...
It should become an international Holiday...imo.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 5587
Posted: 2/5/2018 9:50:26 PM

Bob Mueller’s Investigation Is Larger—and Further Along—Than You Think
Tthe Mueller investigation appears to have been picking up steam in the last three weeks —and homing in on a series of targets.

President Trump claimed in a tweet over the weekend that the controversial Nunes memo “totally vindicates” him, clearing him of the cloud of the Russia investigation that has hung over his administration for a year now.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

In fact, if anything, the Mueller investigation appears to have been picking up steam in the past three weeks—and homing in on a series of targets.

Last summer, I wrote an analysis exploring the “known unknowns” of the Russia investigation—unanswered but knowable questions regarding Mueller’s probe. Today, given a week that saw immense sturm und drang over Devin Nunes’ memo—a document that seems purposefully designed to obfuscate and muddy the waters around Mueller’s investigation—it seems worth asking the opposite question: What are the known knowns of the Mueller investigation, and where might it be heading?

The first thing we know is that we know it is large.

We speak about the “Mueller probe” as a single entity, but it’s important to understand that there are no fewer than five (known) separate investigations under the broad umbrella of the special counsel’s office—some threads of these investigations may overlap or intersect, some may be completely free-standing, and some potential targets may be part of multiple threads. But it’s important to understand the different “buckets” of Mueller’s probe.

As special counsel, Mueller has broad authority to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation,” a catch-all phrase that allows him to pursue other criminality he may stumble across in the course of the investigation. As the acting attorney general overseeing Mueller, Rod Rosenstein has the ability to grant Mueller the ability to expand his investigation as necessary and has been briefed regularly on how the work is unfolding. Yet even without being privy to those conversations, we have a good sense of the purview of his investigation.

https://www.wired.com/story/bob-muellers-investigation-is-largerand-further-alongthan-you-think/
 ja6425
Msg: 5588
Posted: 2/5/2018 10:22:57 PM
We will hear more about Mueller in the coming weeks. I personally don't agree with some that say the president will fire him. He shouldn't nor have to. Stay tuned!!
 Imported_labor
Msg: 5589
Posted: 2/6/2018 7:21:57 AM
What else is new? The trumptards and repugnicants threatening to attack Mueller? Good luck with that, morons!
 ja6425
Msg: 5590
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:25:05 PM
Looks like inported^^^^^^^ is getting a little testy because he is finally hearing things about his democratic party that he wishes wasn't true. Hang in there imported, it is going to get worse for ya!
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5591
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:33:22 PM
"he is finally hearing things about his democratic party that he wishes wasn't true. "

If you mean that partisan piece of trash you posted in the other thread, that you clearly didn't read, Imported Labor nd the rest of progressives aren't concerned at all. Please remember Comey, Wray, Mueller, Sessions, and Rosenstein are all Republicans and 3 of them were selected by President Trump. And in one way or another, they are all involved in the criminal investigation of the President for obstruction, money laundering, and treason (among other things).
 ja6425
Msg: 5592
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:36:23 PM
tootie, you wear your tin foil hat well^^^^^^^
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5593
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:45:02 PM
"tootie, you wear your tin foil hat well"

What? You couldn't find a Breitbart article to cut and paste in rebuttal? How small.

You deny the President isn't under criminal investigation by special council Mueller for obstruction, money laundering, and treason?
 ja6425
Msg: 5594
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:57:05 PM
February 4, 2018 Daniel Greenfield

The Democrats and the media spent a week lying to the American people about the “memo.”
The memo was full of "classified information" and releasing” it would expose “our spying methods." By “our,” they didn’t mean American spying methods. They meant Obama’s spying methods.

A former White House Ethics Lawyer claimed that the Nunes memo would undermine "national security." On MSNBC, Senator Chris Van Hollen threatened that if the memo is released, the FBI and DOJ “will refuse to share information with the House and Senate Intelligence Committees."

Senator Cory Booker howled that releasing the memo was "treasonous" and might be "revealing sources and methods" and even "endangering fellow Americans in the intelligence community."
The memo isn’t treasonous. It reveals a treasonous effort by the Democrats to use our intelligence agencies to rig an election and overturn the will of the voters.
The only two “sources” 31 are Christopher Steele, who was funded by the Clinton campaign, and a Yahoo News article, that were used to obtain a FISA warrant against a Trump associate. That Yahoo story came from Michael Isikoff, the reporter who knew about Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky but suppressed it. It was based on more leaks from Steele which the FBI and DOJ chose to ignore. Steele’s identity was already well known. The only new source revealed is Yahoo News.

No vital intelligence sources were compromised at Yahoo News. And no Yahoo News agents were killed.
The media spent a week lying to Americans about the dangers of the memo because it didn’t want them to find out what was inside. Today, the media and Dems switched from claiming that the memo was full of “classified information” that might get CIA agents killed to insisting that it was a dud and didn’t matter. Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive.

On Thursday, the narrative was that the memo would devastate our national security and no one should ever be allowed to read it. By Friday, the new narrative was that the memo tells us nothing important and we shouldn’t even bother reading it. The lies change, but suppressing the memo remains the goal.
Rep. Nadler, infamous for securing pardons for Weather Underground bombers, got caught between narratives when he insisted that the memo was “overhyped,” but suggested that it “endangers national security.” "I don't think anybody will be terribly shocked by what's in the memo," he told CNN.
And requested an emergency meeting of the House Judiciary Committee – a body he will head if Democrats win the mid-term elections.

Calling emergency meetings is not the response to an “overhyped” and non-shocking memo.
There is no legitimately classified information in the Nunes memo. But it does endanger a number of “Americans” in the “intelligence community” who colluded with the Clinton campaign against America.
It endangers former FBI Director Comey, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and the current FBI General Counsel Dana Boente who had previously served as the Acting Attorney General. These men and women had allegedly signed FISA applications that were at best misleading and at worst badly tainted.

The Clinton campaign had enlisted figures in the FBI and the DOJ to manipulate an election. The coup against America operated as a “state within a state” inside the United States government.
“The political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials,” the memo informs us. But they did not reveal on the FISA application that their core evidence came from the Clinton campaign. Sources were certainly being protected. But they were Clinton sources.
The memo reveals that without the Steele dossier there would have been no eavesdropping on Carter Page, the Trump associate targeted in this particular case. “Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.” But the FISA application neglected to mention that its primary source had been paid by the Clinton campaign, was unverified and would continue to be unverified.

FBI Director Comey testified that he had told President Trump that the dossier was "unverified." Yet the "unverified" piece of opposition research was used as the basis for a FISA application.
As Rep. Jim Jordan noted, “FBI takes ‘salacious and unverified’ dossier to secret court to get secret warrant to spy on a fellow American, and FBI doesn't tell the court that the DNC/Clinton campaign paid for that dossier. And they did that FOUR times.”

"There's been no evidence of a corrupt evidence to obtain warrants against people in the Trump campaign," Rep. Adam Schiff insisted. That’s why he tried to block the release of the evidence.
The evidence was unverified opposition research. Its source had been paid by the Clinton campaign. Not only had Steele been indirectly working for the Clinton campaign (when he wasn’t being paid by the FBI), but he made no secret of his own political agenda to stop Trump.

"In September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president,” the memo informs us.
That’s former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr whose wife was being paid by an organization hired by the Clinton campaign to investigate Trump. Ohr then passed along his wife's opposition research to the FBI. The evidence couldn’t be any more corrupt than that.

Steele was passionate about Trump “not being president.” So were his handlers who ignored his leaks to the media until he “was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations—an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI.” His previous meetings, including the one that allegedly generated the Yahoo News article, were ignored.

Tainted investigations are nothing new. Law enforcement is as fallible as any other profession. But the memo reveals a snapshot of just how many top figures colluded in this corrupted and tainted effort.
What drove them to violate professional ethical norms and legal requirements in the FISA applications?
Top DOJ and FBI officials shared Steele’s “passion,” and that of his ultimate employer, Hillary Clinton, to stop Donald Trump at all costs. And they’re still trying to use the Mueller investigation to overturn the election results in a government coup that makes Watergate look like a children’s tea party,
Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is already under investigation. He’s suspected of trying to sit on the Wiener emails until the election was over. This alleged failed cover-up triggered the Comey letter which hurt Hillary worse than a timely revelation would have. McCabe’s wife had financial links to the Clintons.

Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates was an Obama holdover who had foolishly tried to use the DOJ to go to war with President Trump. Both Yates and Dana Boente were Obama and Holder choices. During the groundless prosecution of the former Republican governor of Virginia, Boente had declared, “No one is above the law.” We’ll see if that’s true with everyone who signed the FISA applications.

If Boente signed false or misleading FISA applications, he should be removed as FBI General Counsel.
The memo is only the first crack in the wall. But it’s grounds for an investigation that will expose the abuses that led to eavesdropping on Trump officials. And the motives of those who perpetuated them.
A Washington Post piece suggested that just releasing the memo alone would allow Mueller to charge President Trump with "obstruction of justice." That’s how badly they want to get Trump.
A clear and simple fact emerges from the memo.

Top figures in the DOJ and the FBI, some loyal to Obama and Hillary, abused the FISA process in the hopes of influencing or reversing the results of an election by targeting their political opponents. The tool that they used for the job came from the Clinton campaign. Using America’s intelligence services to destroy and defeat a political opponent running for president is the worst possible abuse of power and an unprecedented threat to a democratic system of free open elections.

We have been treated to frequent lectures about the independence of the DOJ and the FBI. But our country isn’t based around government institutions that are independent of oversight by elected officials. When unelected officials have more power than elected officials, that’s tyranny.
A Justice Department that acts as the Praetorian Guard for a political campaign is committing a coup and engaging in treason. The complex ways that the Steele dossier was laundered from the Clinton campaign to a FISA application is evidence of a conspiracy by both the DOJ and the Clinton campaign.
It’s time for us to learn about all the FISA abuses, the list of NSA unmasking requests of Trump officials by Obama officials and the eavesdropping on members of Congress. We deserve to know the truth.
The memo has been released. Now it’s time to release everything.
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5595
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2018 6:08:02 PM
Nice piece of cut and paste speculation there.

"Yet the "unverified" piece of opposition research was used as the basis for a FISA application."

The first FISA warrant on Carter Page was issued in July of 2016, before the Steele dossier was known about. After that, it was renewals of the FISA warrant that required hard evidence. Which means Carter Page was in contact with known Russian operatives.

The only one who knows what the FBI used as evidence is the Court and the FBI, all else is made up speculation.

You seem to forget, ignore, don't know the Fussion report was first funded by Republican's. It wasn't Russian operative's meeting with Chelsea Clinton and high level democrat campaign officials at the Clinton Foundation to buy opposition dirt on Trump...unlike Donny Jr. and crew meeting with the Russian's to by/barter opposition dirt on Clinton...and then the President dictating a note full of lies to defend the meeting.

The simple fact is Clinton is not President, Trump is, and he's as sleazy and dirty as the worst of politicians...in fact, probably worse than the lot of them combined. Why does he pick totally unqualified directors for cabinet positions that come directly from the swamp, and then have them tear down the fundamental institutions of government? Is that the Russian directive?
 ja6425
Msg: 5596
Posted: 2/6/2018 6:20:02 PM
tootie, please read more information then cnn, get informed, will help you bunches.....
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5597
Posted: 2/6/2018 7:20:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I just read that Comrade Trump wants a military parade through Washington DC. :Roll:
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 5598
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2018 5:11:49 AM
I see that the Manchurian candidate has his marching orders from President Putin and wishes to shut down government. Trump has placed unqualified people in almost all leadership areas of government, personally damaged our intelligence agencies, and now wishes to destroy the credit rating and good standing of America.

I think that none of this distraction, as important as it is, has not effected the intensity of the Mueller investigation into President Trump's criminal activities.
 topolata
Msg: 5599
Posted: 2/7/2018 3:52:54 PM
Somebody is a little upset. LOL

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/trump-reportedly-talking-about-having-sessions-prosecute-mueller.html
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 5600
Posted: 2/7/2018 3:55:49 PM
NBC News : ALEX JOHNSON : Feb 7th 2018 5:25 AM :
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Tuesday that Russia is already trying to influence the U.S. midterm election, warning that it will be difficult for the United States to "preempt" it.
In an interview with Fox News from Bogotá, Colombia, where he met with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos, Tillerson said Russia was gearing up to meddle with the 2018 U.S. elections following the playbook it used in 2016.
Saying Russia has "a lot of different tools" at its disposal, he said:
"I don't know that I would say we are better prepared, because the Russians will adapt, as well. The point is, if it's their intention to interfere, they are going to find ways to do that. We can take steps, but this is something that, once they decide they are going to do it, it's very difficult to preempt it."
Tillerson said it was "important that we continue to say to Russia: 'Look, if you think we don't see what you're doing, we do see it, and you need to stop. If you don't, you're just going to continue to invite consequences for yourself.'"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tillerson-warns-u-s-not-better-prepared-new-russian-election-n845396
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?