Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5676
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 228 of 320    (214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254)
Like rats jumping from a sinking ship, Hope Hicks resigned a day after testifying.

Hope Hicks Is Leaving The White House

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hope-hicks-leaves-white-house_us_5a7cd9e0e4b08dfc93023551
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 5677
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 2/28/2018 3:30:43 PM
If they emptied the White House of all the liars, there would be no one there but the maids.
 debdunn2
Msg: 5678
Posted: 2/28/2018 5:47:25 PM
Who cares?

He doing or trying to do what the people elected him to do or not do.

That is the only "shit" (to quote gto now mach) that matters.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5679
Posted: 2/28/2018 6:12:16 PM

Who cares?

He doing or trying to do what the people elected him to do or not do.

Comrade Trump and his family are lining up their greedy pockets.

Kushner’s Business Got Loans From Companies After White House Meetings

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/business/jared-kushner-apollo-citigroup-loans.html
 funchesf
Msg: 5680
Posted: 2/28/2018 6:47:32 PM

Posted By: From site to sight
I've wondered about that-if it's proven Trump and his family colluded with Russia, could Trump just pardon everyone involved

Manafort's trial begins in September and the midterm elections comes in November and if those pesty leftists grab power they can retain enough votes to start an impeachment process against Trump if he fail to do anything about Russian election interference or for a host of other infractions,

the threat of possible impeachment does present the possibility that Trump would be incapable of pardoning himself which might cause Trump to resign like Nixon did ... or the Russian Collusion trials could drag out until or after the next presidential election in 2020 and if Trump lose he also lose the power to pardon

perhaps that's why Hope Hicks resigned and why Flynn and the others that plead guilty done so because they were informed (perhaps by counsel) that Trump won't be in a position to pardon them
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 5681
Posted: 3/1/2018 4:29:57 AM

The New York Times reports that two companies made loans worth more than half a billion dollars to Jared Kushner's family real estate firm after executives met with Kushner at the White House....

The Times reports that private equity firm Apollo Global Management lent $184 million to Kushner Cos., and banking giant Citigroup lent Kushner Cos. and one of its partners $325 million.

Is the taxpayer on the hook for these loans a White House employee took?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5682
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:09:19 AM

Is the taxpayer on the hook for these loans a White House employee took?

Remember, “he is trying to do what the people elected him to do.”

MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 5683
tell the truth, and boy will the truth set her free!
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:56:28 AM
apparently, admitting to lying is what got her "Fired!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-details-about-hope-hicks-white-house-departure/ar-BBJJhne?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

and now Chump lacks one of his closest confidants

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hope-hicks-resignation-white-house-departure-donald-trump-today-2018-02-28/?ftag=MSF0951a18

which as anyone who's worked in business or government knows...isn't a good thing. This administration should install revolving doors in the front of the White House, gold plate them, and put Trump's brand right on them.

"that is the only shit (to quote GTO) that a minority of Americans voted him to do"

>>>and boy do I know my shit :) Not even the GOP can agree on what they want him to do, look at how many of his proposals get shot down, like lame ducks, by a Congress his own party owns. Speaking of knowing my stuff, remember when I predicted last year that HUD has a history of spending scandals, and Dr. Ben Carson had better try his best to pay attention to what was going on?

"The decision to assert more control comes a day after reports that the former chief administrative officer at HUD filed a complaint saying she was demoted after refusing to spend more than was legally allowed to redecorate Secretary Ben Carson's new office.
HUD staffer files complaint over cost of redecorate Carson's office
HUD inspector general looking into role Ben Carson's family has played
Emails show Carson family fingerprints at HUD despite warnings
The former staffer, Helen Foster, said she was told to "find money" beyond the legal $5,000 limit for redecorating. In one instance, she says a supervisor said that "$5,000 will not even buy a decent chair."
HUD also spent $31,000 last year to replace a dining room set in Carson's office, according to federal records and a whistleblower. A department official said that the dining set in the secretary's dining room at HUD headquarters was replaced because it was in a state of disrepair.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/politics/white-house-furious-stories-about-hud-secretary-ben-carson
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5684
Posted: 3/3/2018 4:08:25 AM
So yesterday Putin boasted about the nuclear capabilities that he has to strike anywhere in the world, "(including a simulated video depicting nuclear missiles striking Florida)", while our Toddler in Chief is ranting on twitter about Alec Baldwin.

“Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the Oval Office who is unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical, we really have rough waters ahead.” - Former CIA Director John Brennan.

https://youtu.be/dFiGQRPITbo
 KJ521_
Msg: 5685
Posted: 3/3/2018 5:32:43 AM
Oh Lordy!

I was really going to just stay quiet and mind my own bidnez...but sometimes you find yourself on that hill that's worth it. Or not...but you just can't control yourself! :D

vvvvWhat the feck??? (<---That's how it sounds when my Irish Nana swears)

“Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the Oval Office who is unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical, we really have rough waters ahead.” - Former CIA Director John Brennan.

Yeah. A trained liar & deceiver who profits from war....that's the expert's opinion I want to consider and tout on future war! Not.

The Mandela effect is worse than I thought. :/
 from site to sight
Msg: 5686
Posted: 3/3/2018 5:42:04 AM

This administration should install revolving doors in the front of the White House, gold plate them, and put Trump's brand right on them.

So much for Trump's talk of draining the swamp and getting the best (aka-the richest) people-who have no political experience (except for paying off politicians for "favors")-to run the country. Trump might as well go to a mental hospital and get the craziest patients to recruit as White House staff, since it's only the crazy people who could understand Trump's craziness and put up with his insanity. Kim Jong-un appears to be normal compared to Trump.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5687
Posted: 3/3/2018 6:49:08 AM

KJ521_ - Msg: 5717
Yeah. A trained liar & deceiver who profits from war.

Oh Lordy.....
As opposed to Donald Trump and his family who are monetising and cashing in his first year in office.

We have one president: Donald Trump, the trained liar and deceiver president. And 15 of the cabinet members on his administration have been Fired, Resigned or Indicted.

flopolata
Msg: 5688
Posted: 3/3/2018 7:10:07 AM
KJ makes sense..these neocons brought us the Iraqi war. At least Trump hasn't invaded any other nations yet. As bad as Trump is, can he do anything as bad as iraq?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5689
Posted: 3/3/2018 7:27:51 AM

As bad as Trump is, can he do anything as bad as iraq?

It could be 'a thousand times worse'. While Putin boast his military might that could hit any target, including Florida, Trump has the United States set on a course towards nuclear war against North Korea.
 ja6425
Msg: 5690
Posted: 3/3/2018 7:39:59 AM
Good to see you back Kj, hopefully a person's different opinion then others is "allowed" to stay on here. But then it just shows who and what that person really is that deletes others. Typical.

"Former CIA Director John Brennan."

^^^^^ I kinda think this gentleman is gonna have a whole lotta splainin to do. The democratic scandal's web is getting bigger and bigger.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5691
Posted: 3/3/2018 7:50:41 AM

The democratic scandal's web is getting bigger and bigger.

You have been repeating the same line for a while now. Please explain.

from site to sight
Msg: 5692
Posted: 3/3/2018 8:03:03 AM
^^^Don't ask John Boy that. He might go back to his favorite line "What about Hillary's emails?" Doe he mean the emails that the Russians hacked into with Trump's approval, to look for any dirt that might help Trump win the election?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 5693
so what was the Mandela effect?
Posted: 3/3/2018 9:10:19 AM
"I was going to stay quiet and mind my own business"

>>>yeah, I feel that one...I was going to watch Ted Talks, and yet here I is :)

Its wonderful to hear conservatives finally join the Democrats to blast the neo con wing of the Republican Party. Its about time they caught up to the liberals and point out these trained liars who profit from war, shouldn't be listened to. Talk about a flip-flop, they were so willing before to join the goosestep, hand to Cheney's former company KBR all the war profiteering it could stand, and eat Freedom Fries. They hated Micheal Moore et al, and now they suddenly sound just like him, fighting for the working man! But a stopped clock can be right twice a day, and Brennen did ask an interesting question of Republicans:

""When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying just yesterday about the nuclear capabilities he has, the President of the United States is tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your sense of priorities?" Brennan asked."

Remember when conservative used to blast liberals for being soft on Russia? Now they've joined the Dems in loving Communism. Its nice to see the Republicans embrace bipartisanship. As for Brennan's charge of instability...have you checked the White House roster to see how many familiar names are left? The purges are practically Stalinesque. Can you imagine being invested in a corporation with that much instability, the stock would be on fire sale.

Now to take my tongue out of my cheek and get serious about the potential of this Trump Trade Tariff--I know he needs a distraction from Russia and gun inability, but he sure can't like the stock market taking another dive right after recovering from the last instability. The tax handout to the wealthy was supposed to prime the economic pump, and instead, we may get a trade war to go with our massive deficit (so much for 3% growth paying for the tax cuts--that was the GOP rational for such BS, now they're going to watch their rational disappear like the smoke screen it was). Who gets hit the worst by raising the price of raw materials used in factories? Is it the workers who voted for Trump who get hit with cutbacks?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/analysis-trumps-steel-tariffs-raise-fears-of-a-damaging-trade-war/ar-BBJNSew?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

And which American companies is this supposed to help, anyway?

"Steel plants owned by non-American companies such as ArcelorMittal account for a large chunk of total U.S. production, with the Luxembourg-based company’s plants alone representing about 16 percent, according to Bloomberg Intelligence.
Other foreign companies operating in the U.S. market include Moscow-based Evraz Plc, whose executives attended the White House event on Thursday, as well as Brazil’s Gerdau SA, whose shares rallied along with homegrown producers U.S. Steel Corp. and Nucor Corp.
While those foreign companies would pay tariffs on any semi-finished products such as slabs they bring in to the U.S., they won't be subject to duties on metals produced in America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/made-in-america-steel-includes-mills-owned-by-russians-mexicans/ar-BBJNyfa?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

If you're out there, Car SS454, I would love to hear your take on the future potential of what's going on this weekend.
 daynadaze
Msg: 5694
view profile
History
so what was the Mandela effect?
Posted: 3/3/2018 3:21:38 PM
Has "soon" happened yet?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 5695
Posted: 3/3/2018 4:02:01 PM

Msg: 5725 - MachIMustangII
And which American companies is this supposed to help, anyway?

I just watched Trump's own Economic Advisor Stephen Moore agreeing that Trump's steel tariff is going to hurt Americans.

https://youtu.be/HNJ57ZeoHUM

ja6425
Msg: 5696
Posted: 3/3/2018 6:08:37 PM
The legacy of Obama is getting worse, we now know he knew about Russian meddling but did NOTHING. He thought he was off the air when he said this to the Russian: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility". The Russian replied: "I understand, I'll transmit this information to Vladimir." Scary stuff right there folks. Yet even before that "gotcha moment", he knew all along about Russian meddling.
 flopolata
Msg: 5697
Posted: 3/3/2018 6:57:59 PM
You are watching too much Fox News John. Trump is now intentionally attempting to hurt the country, treasonous behavior, yet you are still talking whataboutery.. very sad.
 ja6425
Msg: 5698
Posted: 3/4/2018 8:43:15 AM
Funny how liberals always say that Clinton and Obama are not in charge anymore so why bring them up but they are the ones who, because of what happened during their watch, is why all this Russian stuff and other democratic scandals is happening now. ALERT: Will all liberals please turn ON the lights and remove the blinders. Thank you!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 5699
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2018 8:59:04 AM

Funny how liberals always say that Clinton and Obama are not in charge anymore so why bring them up but they are the ones who, because of what happened during their watch, is why all this Russian stuff and other democratic scandals is happening now. ALERT: Will all liberals please turn ON the lights and remove the blinders. Thank you!

Hillary Clinton was never in charge. Ever. So, she really isn't much of an influence, she never had a “watch”.

Unless you think Rex Tillerson is a big deal? Does anyone even remember who Obama’s Secretary of State was for the last four years?

Sure, Obama may be faulted for not acting in a stronger way to prevent the Russian's from interfering, but that doesn't give a free pass to those that break the law.

So, if Trump or his campaign broke the law with the Russians, they can’t say, but Obama made it so easy to do we can’t be found guilty of anything.

I thought conservatives touted personal responsibility even more than liberals do.
 ja6425
Msg: 5700
Posted: 3/4/2018 9:09:57 AM
"Hillary Clinton was never in charge"

^^^^^^^ For those that never knew, Clinton was Secretary Of State so she was in charge during her "watch". She also, during her "watch" had her Foundation dripping in scandals. That Russian reset button during her "watch".
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?