Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 578
8 hrs, 10 min, 10 secPage 24 of 321    (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50)
Why do leftists here repeatedly refer to Trump as a hero or savior?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 579
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/20/2017 3:51:43 PM

Msg: 584
Why do leftists here repeatedly refer to Trump as a hero or savior?

Didn't conservatives elected Comrade Trump because he is their hero and savior of "the people"? The writer of that horrible "sad" inauguration speech should get fired. Watching the inauguration speech between his " mysterious sniffles", he sounded like he was still running for president.

On a side note, Russians drink champagne to celebrate Comrade Trump's inauguration. "Unpresidented"

Russians drink champagne to celebrate President Trump’s inauguration :

"It's weird, but it's great, and for the first time ever Russians are applauding the victory of a U.S. presidential candidate," political analyst Stanislav Byshok said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/russians-drink-champagne-celebrate-trump-inauguration-article-1.2951674

Ivanka-Putin 2020 #GoldenShowers
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 580
Posted: 1/21/2017 3:00:24 PM

The Media is Left Aghast and Shocked by Donald Trump’s Bizarre CIA Speech :

"In front of a memorial to CIA employees who died in the line of service, Trump talked about being on the cover of Time magazine a lot."

Reactions to Donald Trump’s bizarre speech at the CIA earlier today began to come in immediately, and it is safe to say the operative word is “aghast.”

Donald Trump did himself no favors today through his erratic behavior at CIA headquarters, other than providing himself with further ammunition to throw at the media for accurately reporting on how bizarre his speech was, and how offensive it was to stand in front of a memorial to those who died in service to their country to brag about himself and wage war on that same media.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/21/media-left-aghast-shocked-donald-trumps-bizarre-cia-speech.html
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 581
Posted: 1/21/2017 3:43:15 PM
The media is left aghast shocked...

You do realize that plays right into Trump and one of the reasons he got elected.
btw I watched the speech and the CIA employees there gave him an ovation at the end.

They still don't get it.
 Jo van
Msg: 582
Posted: 1/21/2017 3:55:48 PM

btw I watched the speech and the CIA employees there gave him an ovation at the end.

When your boss gives a speech, you applaud, even if he's talking shit, as usual.
D'uh.
 gtomustang
Msg: 583
Posted: 1/21/2017 4:56:15 PM
^^^its called showing respect. That's why its so confusing to Trumpets. People who see an Insulter in Chief and crotch grabbing as leadership material, well, you can see....I mean, if a CIA agent had jumped up and punched someone else from behind, then the Trumpets would understand and applaud.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 584
Posted: 1/21/2017 5:24:39 PM
Oh a show of respect for your boss like when the NY police turned their back on de Blasio?
Ok got it.

No the CIA members new Trumps feud was with the political appointees at the CIA and not the rank and file.
Like all departments under Obama the politicization repulsed the rank and file.

They were truly happy to have President Trump visit them on his first day after the inauguration.

You should of watched it classic Trump.
A lot of good and a little controversy to get the headlines tomorrow.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 585
Posted: 1/21/2017 6:16:28 PM

Msg: 588
When your boss gives a speech, you applaud, even if he's talking shit, as usual.
D'uh.

First press conference for Comrade Trump spin master, more whining about the press.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2009-2017-comparing-trumps-obamas-inauguration-crowds/story?id=44927217

White House Press Secretary Rips Reporters In First Briefing Room Appearance :

"He accused them of inaccurately reporting the size of Donald Trump’s inaugural crowds. They didn’t."

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer used his first appearance in the White House briefing room to unequivocally rebuke the press and accuse reporters of misreporting the size of the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Spicer claimed that photos of the inaugural crowd on the National Mall did not accurately reflect the number of people who attended the event on Friday. However, photos of Trump’s inauguration showed that the crowd was significantly smaller than it was at Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009.

“Photographs of that inaugural proceedings were intentionally framed in a way, in one particular tweet, to minimize the enormous support that had gathered on the National Mall,” Spicer said.

"This was the largest audience to ever witness and inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” Spicer said. However, his television ratings alone were lower than those for the inaugurations of Obama in 2009 and Ronald Reagan in 1981.

Spicer also claimed that 420,000 people took the Metro for Trump’s inauguration, and that fewer people had used the public transportation system to attend Obama’s inauguration in 2013. The Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority reported that 193,000 trips had been taken as of 11 a.m. Friday ― reportedly fewer trips than were taken either day Obama was inaugurated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-spicer-white-house_us_5883e474e4b0e3a735698d9d?6uj74i1wbrvish5mi
 N2U16
Msg: 586
Posted: 1/21/2017 7:04:08 PM
The joke is on you if you think we have a “press”, good grief! Propagandists and prostitutes of the government would be an accurate description. Real Journalism is scarce and even that’s declining.

I’ve seen quite a few Fascists holding signs saying “No to Fascism”. It’s fascinating!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 587
Posted: 1/21/2017 7:11:35 PM

Msg: 592
I’ve seen quite a few Fascists holding signs saying “No to Fascism”. It’s fascinating!

Tomdabomb, is that you?

Thank you for the earlier email making fun of my protest sign.

It is a mystery to me why people need to create an alternate profile to participate here.
 N2U16
Msg: 588
Posted: 1/21/2017 8:00:43 PM
“Tomdabomb”? Guess again lol Only one profile and I don’t do PM’s.

I didn’t make fun or your sign rather found the irony fascinating.

I like originality and let’s face it, you are lacking.

The “Fascism” and “Trump and Putin” signs are propaganda pushed by democrats (more irony). The organizers passing out the signs were just off to the left, right?

We can call this organized chaos. Conscious manipulation of opinions and habits of the masses.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 589
Posted: 1/21/2017 8:33:03 PM

Msg: 594
The “Fascism” and “Trump and Putin” signs are propaganda pushed by democrats (more irony). The organizers passing out the signs were just off to the left, right?

If today's Comrade Trump rants are any indication, we are heading to a type of government that advocates total control of the people and opposition is not permitted. Isn't this classic definition of Fascism?.

Today Comrade Trump Trump said of the news media, “I think they’re going to pay a big price.” Be afraid, very afraid.

fas·cism :
- an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
- extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.
 John252817
Msg: 590
Posted: 1/21/2017 8:57:44 PM
Well, it has been a day since the era of the Obama's scandals ended. Our new President is all our President. That "not my President" is false and if you are a citizen of the US, he is your President. You may not like it, you may be angry, angry at your candidate Hillary, angry that you could not gain the electorates needed to win. Time to see what happens and to be strong. Time to confirm his cabinet. Time to move this country away from the last 8 years. Time for those 60 or so politicians to end what Hillary made comment months ago about threats to our democracy. The one thing she got right. Time to look seriously to vote them out even though I thought I heard that they are safe for the next election cycle as possibly not up for reelection. Remember, we the people have the right to do so if we choose to and I am sure that will be a top priority issue for every one of them. Like Obama had the pen and the phone, the people have the power at the polls. Then the next Presidential election they can rest their "troubled" minds when they are watching on TV OUT of office.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 591
Posted: 1/21/2017 10:05:12 PM

Today Comrade Trump Trump said of the news media, “I think they’re going to pay a big price.” Be afraid, very afraid.

yes, a credible threat made by the new "haupt-fuehrer"...who like his protege, his first step was to call out his enemies (in this case the media...under the protection of the 1st amendment), and then plan retribution.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 592
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 12 Years?
Posted: 1/21/2017 10:40:31 PM
Now John, he's NOT president to all of us. Remember you are on a Canadian site.
As for LL that was me making fun of the clownish protest sign. I told you you are losing it.
But how many profiles do I have?

Another old leftist trick in here.
Everyone who disagrees with them is a racist, homophobe with multiple profiles.
No wonder they have now lost over 1,000 Government seats and 3 of the last 5 Presidential elections. They don't get it.

So please explain where you go after you compare the man to Hitler after only his second day?
Seems to me you would want to ease on in to it?
Leave a little room to ramp up the rhetoric?
Save something in the tank?
Not the leftists.
Ohhhh nooooo - Right to the most extreme.
Like smashing windows in a riotous temper tantrum.

Does anyone remember the riots after President Obama took office?
 Jo van
Msg: 593
Will Precedent Erect Donald Trump Last The Full First Year?
Posted: 1/22/2017 5:38:16 AM

Like smashing windows in a riotous temper tantrum.

More hypocritical, sanctimonious flatulence, from Mr "If you're ever in Calgary...".
It's not our fault that you live in a sensible, liberal country, where the conservatives took a severe electoral beating.
Control your anger.
Trudeau 2020

Trump's press secretary said the media "will be held to account".
He doesn't seem to see the irony.
When that's all they're doing, to him

I think whenever Trump speaks, there should be a little "picture-in-picture", in the top corner,
- like they do with people 'signing', for the deaf, only with a "fact-checker".

I look forward to seeing the "First Lady's" minge, on a 50c stamp.

This is the best Reality TV show......ever
What's next?

Happy Sunday.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 594
Posted: 1/22/2017 5:54:38 AM
There were clearly more protesters, don't know why he cannot accept that fact.
Fav meme from yesterday " Donald J Trump. The J stands for genius" :/
At least people in the US rally, here ppl just sit at Tim Hortons and fume about the Prime Minister and his band of merry thieves.
 benartflick
Msg: 595
Posted: 1/22/2017 6:38:48 AM
Ouija, a few protesters on another web site were protesting Obama's appointment (before leaving office) to 68 member board for a museum. 68 board members!

What they should be protesting is the 50 million dollars a year in salaries we tax payers shell out for one museum.

The woman in charge of that museum is paid more than a half a million dollars a year.

Those idiots that complain about petty issues seem to fail to notice what should be obvious.

Imagine, more than a half million to run a museum. Isn't that insane?
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 596
Day 3 Occupy US Government!
Posted: 1/22/2017 6:44:04 AM
oui,
Very true it was an odd fight to pick but questioning this Presidents un-orthadox tactics hasn't resulted in great results for his opponents so far.
As in rally you mean rioting and talking about blowing up the White House?
However we Canadians really can't criticize relevance seeking Madge after all we did burn down the White House once.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 597
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:16:14 AM
Madge said that it was a revolt of love. Don't just quote half the sentence
No, I meant rally not riot.
Wonder what they have in that museum.. I can watch it for 250,999.
Actually it was British troops burnt the WH, No one messes with Toronto :)
 Whisky_River
Msg: 598
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:40:44 AM
Way to go Ouija....I notice in Spys stirring he tries to pull a Rick Mercer with false info to see who will bite or he actuallly doesn't know.
I would not think 68 members to run a museum is abnormal....have you seen some of those museums and what is involved.
Heck there are 300 employees at the WH...to look after very few people.
The womans march was peaceful and in many countries...all could come.
 2ufo2
Msg: 599
Posted: 1/22/2017 8:50:36 AM
Ben...

Ouija, a few protesters on another web site were protesting Obama's appointment (before leaving office) to 68 member board for a museum. 68 board members!

What they should be protesting is the 50 million dollars a year in salaries we tax payers shell out for one museum.

The woman in charge of that museum is paid more than a half a million dollars a year.

Those idiots that complain about petty issues seem to fail to notice what should be obvious.

Imagine, more than a half million to run a museum. Isn't that insane?

Can you give me a site for this information?
I've looked but cannot find it.
However, a half million dollar salary is not excessive for a museum president/director/CEO depending upon the assets of the museum and the revenue it brings in.

What 'petty issues' are idiots complaining about?
The fact that another country may have hacked into the presidential election?
The fact that the current president is, according to his own words and actions, a woman-hating racist who makes fun of people?
I don't see the character of the President of the United States as a 'petty issue'.
I don't see concerns for the future of the USA as a 'petty issue'.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 600
Posted: 1/22/2017 8:54:14 AM
Oui, The fleet sailed out of Nova Scotia and in 1814 when the attack occurred, we were British citizens.
Remember the war started when the US in 1812 declared war on the British and attacked her North American colony -Canada.
So what false info?
History Bites when it does not fit your agenda, eh Whiskey.

In fact we the Canadian British and the British British also burned a few more buildings that day, including the “President’s House”, the Senate and House of Representatives, the Library of Congress and the Treasury. Then a violent storm (literally) kicked up and we ran (well maybe just the British) like President Madison a day earlier.

Madge(btw. she hates that) "Madge the Angry Bomber" said she thinks about it often but figures it would do no good anyway. Now British-Canadians aside who else considers blowing up the White House just because you lost an election? But if we ever decide to blow up The Palace of Westminster she's the first warrior I would call. She is one angry woman!
The woman won Trump a few more votes with that one.
They just don't get it.
1,000 on the way to 2,000!
 Tomfiend
Msg: 601
Posted: 1/22/2017 8:58:23 AM
Given Ben is another pathological liar, don't hold your breath. I do agree that private museums may well pay their presidents large amounts of money, especially if they are large fund raisers. For a government run museum though, I would be very surprised at those figures

What is sad is because the arts mean nothing to Trump, he won't flinch in defuding them. Trillions for the military, nothing for the arts. We live for the arts, something trump will never get.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 602
Posted: 1/22/2017 9:14:45 AM
well it was the British who burned it. :/ To say Canada did is implying we have been Canada for far longer than we have been. Prolly didn't even burn it down maybe a porch.
If Canadians had done it we'd apologize forever, build even a fancier shack, write a song etc

I read Ivanka Trump's apparel line having problems since they started #grabyourwallet in protest of her Dad.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?