Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 726
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 30 of 321    (16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56)

A significant amount of border land in Arizona and New Mexico is owned by the federal government. But most Texas land is privately owned, thanks to its terms of entry into the Union centuries ago.

This difference led to lawsuits between Texans and the federal government during construction of the fencing that exists today."
Guess he will jail Texans as well.

But now a 20% tax on Mexican imports. Becoming like V for Vendetta

More on Trumps plan to make Mexico pay. such as restrict money that can be sent by private citizens from the USA to Mexican relatives.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
 Theweatherwoman
Msg: 727
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/26/2017 2:49:50 PM

the G-tubes and J-tubes that my patient is totally dependent on (in order to live and get his medications) are made in Mexico.

THAT's the problem, EVERYTHING is made outside USA..that is why there are no jobs here, all the CO. are overseas.
The president will make US products. better quality etc.

And then someone wrote this:

he thinks all the people are as dumb as his followers. Educate yourself and use the information we now have at our finger tips to Fact check.....

So we are the "dumb"...Okay.
 Maleman999
Msg: 728
Posted: 1/26/2017 2:53:10 PM
The president of Mexico should've said to Trump: "If we (Mexico) pay for a wall, we would use Mexican labor and materials from Mexico-meaning zero jobs for Americans and American suppliers." They would have the right to run whole show if they're funding it, and build any kind of wall they want. It could be a wall two feet high if they want.

Actually, they should mess with Trump and say to him "For sure we'll pay for the wall, but we'll be using Mexican labor since Mexico is paying for it." And then lay down miles of chicken wire that anybody can get over, and say "Here's the wall you wanted Trump."
 cotter
Msg: 729
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2017 3:13:40 PM
Message 735 ...

... the G-tubes and J-tubes that my patient is totally dependent on (in order to live and get his medications) are made in Mexico.

THAT's the problem, EVERYTHING is made outside USA..that is why there are no jobs here ...

Yep ... I've been saying that for years.

I can't stand to talk to the out-sourced customer care people ... always demand to speak to someone in the continental United States.

Don't forget, it might help if Trump had been setting a good example ... prior to being president he was using nothing but American-made material (also in his gift shops) and American labor. But that has never been the case.

To see what is going on there, just check out who he has hired (forever) to staff all his hotels and parties.

The president will make US products.

That remains to be seen. (Not going to hold my breath.)
 deetristate
Msg: 730
Posted: 1/26/2017 3:44:17 PM
When I went away for graduate school, I remained registered in my home state even I after I registered in my school state, even though my school state was supposed to notify my home state.

Imagine that! Government didn't function perfectly. Or computers or snail mail.

You people really are reaching.

Good thing Trump is looking into this and making Bannon and his daughter do the right thing and register in just one (As well as everyone else.) Maybe the states will get a better registration system out of the feds. Gratas.
--------------------------------------------------
Funny how States' Rights apply to healthcare but didn't to marriage. Hmmmmm. Very interesting
------------------------

"G-tubes and J-tubes"

Maybe you can get a grandchild to start a business making them in the USA! You have the technical knowledge.

A country that ceases to make essentials will soon cease.

Speaking of V for Vendetta:

""""""""First BTN Speech[edit]

So I read that the former United States is so desperate for medical supplies that they have allegedly sent several containers filled with wheat and tobacco. A gesture, they said, of good will. You want to know what I think? Well, you're listening to my show, so I will assume you do. I think it's high time we let the colonies know what we really think of them. I think it's payback time for a little tea party they threw for us a few hundred years ago. I say we go down to those docks tonight and dump that crap where everything from the Ulcered Sphinctre of Arse-erica belongs. Who's with me? Who's bloody with me? Did you like that? USA; Ulcered Sphinctre of Arse-erica. I mean, what else can you say? Here was a country that had everything, absolutely everything, and now, 20 years later, is what? The world's biggest leper colony. Why? Godlessness. Let me say that again: Godlessness. It wasn't the war they started. It wasn't the plague they created. It was judgement. No-one escapes their past. No-one escapes judgement. You think He's not up there? You think He's not watching over this country? How else can you explain it? He tested us, but we came through. We did what we had to do. Islington, Enfield. I was there. I saw it all. Immigrants, Muslims, homosexuals, terrorists, disease-ridden degenerates. They had to go! Strength through unity, unity through faith! I'm a God-fearing Englishman and I am goddamn proud of it!"""""""

Pretty funny.

SS4544Spd
Msg: 731
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2017 6:00:48 PM
John:

The first week has been a great first week. Mexico will pay for that wall and their President has to say what he is saying. There are many ways of making this happen.

I don't know why Republicans are so eager now, to spend all kinds of money, with no whimper about the deficit or debt.

Not to mention the wall is a stupid idea. Why not just enforce current immigration law at the source... employers that hire them? E-Verify? That's the most sensible answer. A few executives in jail would make a statement that the hiring of illegal immigrants won't be tolerated, and many would self-deport. Yeah - Mitt Romney's idea in 2012.

I think it's the braggadocio, and the "stick it in their eye" symbolism is what has conservatives waxing so orgasmically about the wall. When more prudent, and maybe cheaper ideas are already out there....and, oh yeah, those illegal-hiring business owners are probably GOP voters and donors.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 732
Posted: 1/26/2017 6:29:18 PM
^^^^^yeah I don't get it either. There are laws in place regarding hiring and verifying. Why not start enforcing those instead of spending billions on a wall?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 733
Posted: 1/26/2017 6:42:00 PM
@ SS

I don't know why Republicans are so eager now, to spend all kinds of money, with no whimper about the deficit or debt.

And this ^ highlights the massive hypocrisy of the GOP ( a party that calls themselves fiscally conservative); but trying to convince a Trumpanzee to see this.... is like trying to teach algebra to a Parrot.

The wall has been reported to cost 12-15 Billion, and gives us nothing in return (and Mexico won't be paying for it)....other than impeding a bunch of poor peasants from coming in....but it won't do much for the dope dealers as they already have contigency plans

Why not just enforce current immigration law at the source... employers that hire them?

Because most are Repubs; who are hell bent on getting cheap labor for maximum profit.
 gtomustang
Msg: 734
wow Don, you really didn't think this thru, did ya?
Posted: 1/26/2017 6:48:58 PM
"Edison was not the first to say that btw, in fact that line goes back so far it is now credited to "unknown"

>>>did you get that memo, weatherwoman? :)

Private land on the border? Paging Clive Bundy types who already fought Bush on a fence on their land! Good luck "art of the dealing" that asshole, Chump. You'll send in the Feds and he's just going to laugh like the last time.

Oh, you say you're going to teach Clive Bundy's followers a lesson this time with the Feds? Shit, we'd PAY to watch you do that to your own followers! moron.

Even better, there's Indian land there, and that's Soveriegn Nation. The State Dept has to get involved, if any members are left. 11.4% of our oil comes out of Mexico, ya think Rex is going to let Chump add 20% to that? Chump is going to get schooled quick on that one by Congress, and he'll learn quick who really runs the country.

of course, Johnny Yikes will get a lesson, too. If he pays 20% more for gas and fruit and veggies this winter, Mexico ISN'T paying for the wall... HE is. 20% at a time. And that assumes that 20% will go to cover what he already paid in taxes towards the wall, and what's Congress's record of taking free money and putting it where it belongs? :) whadda dope, we liberals have tried to educate him, but he needs to learn the painful to the wallet way. And yes, China is laughing--they love a good joke.

yeah, I get the Trumpets get frustrated with the lack of respect I give them. But its stupidity like this that is the reason why. Professionals think before they open their mouths. Chump has painted his dumb ass into a corner. It'll be a new name for politicians in the future--"see him trip over his own campaign promises? He sure Trumped himself".

at least tomorrow, he'll have made it a week.
 cotter
Msg: 735
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2017 9:10:59 PM
Message 738 ...
dee ...
When I went away for graduate school, I remained registered in my home state even I after I registered in my school state, even though my school state was supposed to notify my home state.

That's odd ... I've lived all over the US. I was registered to vote in 4 states in one year ... and no state ever had a law that it was THEIR responsibility to notify the other states I no longer lived in ... to take me off their registrations.

What states were involved? I'd like to call them to find out what their policy is regarding what you wrote. Or even better ... can you post a link that actually clarifies that?

Very, very odd. Good that no one found out! You may have been in danger of being arrested for voter fraud!
 daynadaze
Msg: 736
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2017 11:53:45 PM
It was an alternative notification...
 deetristate
Msg: 737
Posted: 1/27/2017 2:04:02 AM
"Registered" or on the voting rolls in two states doesn't mean "voted" in two states during the same period.
Therefore, the leap to "voter fraud" is a miss.

Trump may improve the system and change that, though.

John, now they are plagiarizing "alternative."
Wait. Maybe it's not plagiarism.
 cotter
Msg: 738
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2017 4:46:12 AM
^^^^^
"Registered" or on the voting rolls in two states doesn't mean "voted" in two states during the same period.

I did not infer you voted both places ... but if the new "fraud squad" is gonna go after (for example) students who are away for school ... who knows how fast the jails will fill up!

Anyways, you had no "alternative" but to vote where you were living.

Oh dear ... it was an "alternate" vote. (The most important thing ... at least you voted!)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 739
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:37:18 AM
And Judd Gregg, a former Republican governor and senator from New Hampshire, said that for Trump supporters, concrete changes may be beside the point, at least initially.

“They’re more interested in the verbal jockeying and the confrontational verbal approach than the results,” he said. “So as long as he’s poking a stick in the eye of the people his constituency feels are a problem, the rest won’t matter.”

He can keep signing things forever, he forgets there are laws in place. WTO for but one
 gtomustang
Msg: 740
its going to feel like dog years.
Posted: 1/27/2017 2:04:00 PM
WTO issues? Chump still runs into WTF issues.

but yes, EO's aren't mentioned specifically in the Constitution, and they have to overcome the "will" of Congress to do what its been bribed to do by contributors. But cutting funding to cities too poor to do the job of ICE for free is cruel. Wonder if any of it will cross over to the voucher queen when she tries to wave her magic wand over schools and there's a Fed funded project she needs to accomplish better grades...or affects Ben Carson's ability to get HUD to show results? Or a drug program needed for the war on drugs? or....

Will Chump take four years to learn to not shoot himself in the foot when he takes a pot-shot?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 741
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2017 7:31:43 PM
Trumps "news comference" today was revealing to me. Looks to me like Trump is afraid of our American free press.... British press too now that I noticed. After the conference I thought it was almost a tossup who would punch a reporter/photographer/ paparazzi first.... Trump or Bannon??

His media guru Steve "Biff " Bannon told our free press to shut up and listen earlier today.

The press reports to it's public Mr Bannon. The press doesn't silence itself simply because a Govt. official says it should. And you sir, are now working for US. You are a Govt. official now and are under our control, So fall in line and represent us like a sane person. And deal with and report to OUR free press. It's American and I as An American count on it.

You and Trump and your odd behavior are simply attracting the EYES and EARS of everyone. We're watching, listening and noticing all you do. So far, you seem both nutty and afraid of facts.... At least this is what I've noticed.

I hope Trump realizes it too and gets out before he understands he is in over his head. Strange isn't it? Before the election his face was all over the media. Now that he is an elected media darling he could have had a hour long press conference. So he only fields 2 or 3 questions? Lasted maybe 15 minutes. Guess Trump was just at a loss for words?? Certainly a first for a man who used to love free media time.
 John252817
Msg: 742
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:21:33 PM
Great Pro Life March today!!! Seeing our Vice President there was awesome. VP Pence is going to be a great leader for the unborn, along with really good Supreme Court Judges who will protect those rights, something that with the new regime will make the Court better for generations to come. A very god thing when Hillary got crushed, a great thing for America!!
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 743
Posted: 1/28/2017 4:42:49 AM

His media guru Steve "Biff " Bannon told our free press to shut up and listen earlier today.

The press reports to it's public Mr Bannon. The press doesn't silence itself simply because a Govt. official says it should. And you sir, are now working for US. You are a Govt. official now and are under our control, So fall in line and represent us like a sane person. And deal with and report to OUR free press. It's American and I as An American count on it.

You and Trump and your odd behavior are simply attracting the EYES and EARS of everyone. We're watching, listening and noticing all you do. So far, you seem both nutty and afraid of facts.... At least this is what I've noticed.

I hope Trump realizes it too and gets out before he understands he is in over his head. Strange isn't it? Before the election his face was all over the media. Now that he is an elected media darling he could have had a hour long press conference. So he only fields 2 or 3 questions? Lasted maybe 15 minutes. Guess Trump was just at a loss for words?? Certainly a first for a man who used to love free media time.

I would love to be able to tell Bannon : "shut your PIE HOLE"!

VP Pence is going to be a great leader for the unborn, along with really good Supreme Court Judges who will protect those rights

You're fvcking crazy!
 John252817
Msg: 744
Posted: 1/28/2017 5:22:08 AM
Wilkes, sorry to see once again your hate for anyone who doesn't agree with you, you sound like mung. Breathe, deep breaths, it is actually really good for ya!!

Great march yesterday, great to see the people who are allowed to talk for the people who can't right now.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 745
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:13:17 AM
^^
Honey, I aint hating when I say : "Women are NOT incubators" !
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 746
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:17:37 AM

VP Pence is going to be a great leader for the unborn, along with really good Supreme Court Judges who will protect those rights

Sure, and when the GOp sees a flood of dark skin kids being born destitute in the inner cities; then we'll see their True colors come forth.
 Walts
Msg: 747
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:39:40 AM

Great march yesterday, great to see the people who are allowed to talk for the people who can't right now.

And after YOU talk, what do YOU actually do?????

Not much according to the stats of the number of children available for adoption in YOUR country. I won't even comment on children not living in your country since, you don't give a phuck about them, since it's about AMERICA FIRST!!!!!!!

Not really Christian like, if you actually think about it. .......
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 748
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:45:11 AM
Walts says

Not really Christian like, if you actually think about it.

These "christians" are akin to the pharasees of yore.
They both talk a good talk; they both are clean and opulent on the outside,
but filthy and disgusting on the inside (Jesus' own words).
 Ouija2025
Msg: 749
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:52:23 AM
Of course John has on his profile "doesn't not want children"
Pro Choice
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 750
Posted: 1/28/2017 7:02:01 AM

Of course John has on his profile "doesn't not want children"
Pro Choice

luv u

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?