Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7651
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 307 of 357    (293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333)
"why do you post nonsense....do your homework"

>>>oh golly gee, highwater, if only you did YOUR homework! You would have noticed, one or two inches above where i questioned (not proposed) an issue about voting purge in Ohio, that a fellow Trump apologist of your's, named LG1975L, posted this:

"The Russia meddling thing is a hoax. A red herring to distract people from what really happens in an election. Republicans rigged the 2016 election the same way they won the 2000 election. By disenfranchising black voters in the states they needed to win (Florida and Ohio). And the accomplices are standing right next to Donald Trump. Jeb Bush and John Kasich. The 2000 fiasco in Florida was widely reported in the fake news media. But the disenfranchisement of black voters in Ohio for the 2016 election was not. Because it contradicts the controlled narrative that republicans hate Donald Trump. People are not going to believe Trump is a right wing populist when they realize he won the election by republican cheating."

>>>so why didn't you explain to your fellow poster why HE is posting nonsense? Professional courtesy? Did you not notice he began the idea--and if so, does this represent the quality of work you performed in California? no wonder you couldn't find anything :) lol. So, i'm calling you out, highground, please take the time and space here to explain why you think LGL is incorrect in his assessment. He had a chance to challenge you in the post he followed with, but he did not. so, please, do some better homework and bring it to class the next time.

Oh, and LGL, for all your criticism of the Dem's answer to health care insurance, why don't you have equal scorn for what the republicans came out with, now that they've had years to create a plan and own both the White House and Congress?

oh silly me, that's right--THEY DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO HAVE A PLAN. i'm surprised you forgot to point that out.

what was that Edison said about naysayers and critics should get out of the way of those actually doing things? :)
 platitude545
Msg: 7652
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 10/23/2018 2:29:38 PM
Are you suggesting lgl might be wrong about which party is worthless?
 LGL1975
Msg: 7653
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2018 2:56:57 PM

Oh, and LGL, for all your criticism of the Dem's answer to health care insurance, why don't you have equal scorn for what the republicans came out with, now that they've had years to create a plan and own both the White House and Congress?

Republicans are the party of the rich. They don't care about poor people who can't afford to go to a doctor. You should know that by now.

The reason Americans don't have universal health care is because democrats are shit. Because they don't have a real progressive party to keep the democrats honest.

That's real politics. If democrats aren't doing their job you don't blame republicans you blame democrats and replace them with something better.
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7654
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2018 3:08:23 PM

If democrats aren't doing their job you don't blame republicans you blame democrats and replace them with something better.

Well, that certainly didn't happen, now did it? The archaic two party system needs to be overthrown - unfortunately that's not going to happen in our lifetimes. The majority are far too entrenched in party affiliations, fighting against each other for a win and making the citizens the overall losers with the stupid game playing.
 platitude545
Msg: 7655
Posted: 10/23/2018 6:21:45 PM
"The reason Americans don't have universal health care is because democrats are shit. Because they don't have a real progressive party to keep the democrats honest"

Your ignorance is overwhelming...this is a pretty good article...at least try to educate yourself if possible..https://qz.com/1022831/why-doesnt-the-united-states-have-universal-health-care/
 LGL1975
Msg: 7656
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2018 10:01:02 PM

Your ignorance is overwhelming...this is a pretty good article...at least try to educate yourself if possible..https://qz.com/1022831/why-doesnt-the-united-states-have-universal-health-care/

All 2-party states are authoritarian. America needs an alt-left party to bring up issues of important to the working class.
 platitude545
Msg: 7657
Posted: 10/24/2018 5:11:14 AM
"America needs an alt-left party to bring up issues of important to the working class."

Well that makes more sense...nothing stops third parties from giving it their best shot...all 2-party states being authoratarian? This part I have no idea what you are talking about. Parties try to promote the values of their members...it's just Republicans have evolved into something I no longer recognize as decent or moral or just...completely lacking integrity as republicanism is now practiced.
 Rumours
Msg: 7658
Posted: 10/24/2018 7:28:31 AM
Remember this speech

And this instinct to humiliate, when it’s modeled by someone in the public platform, by someone powerful, it filters down into everybody’s life, because it kind of gives permission for other people to do the same thing.
Disrespect invites disrespect. Violence incites violence. And when the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.

So true.....Bombs mailed to the Clintons, Obamas and the CNN building....
 Seamist474
Msg: 7659
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2018 10:17:20 AM
"...it's just Republicans have evolved into something I no longer recognize as decent or moral or just...completely lacking integrity as republicanism is now practiced."

Nailed it.

"So true.....Bombs mailed to the Clintons, Obamas and the CNN building.."

The Deplorables have been given voice and are now taking action. When incited with lies and rhetoric, this is what happens.
 N2U18
Msg: 7660
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2018 1:40:54 PM
I think we all can agree that this is not Characteristic of Republicans in general but it’s a Common Characteristic of Democrats. In fact, there is a long Bloody and Brutal history, I mean a……… BRUTAL and
SAVAGE……… History that still Characterizes the Democrat Party today.

Odds are, it’s Extremely likely that this is a Political False Flag situation perpetrated by Democrats to help motivate Zombs for Midterms. If you’re the kind of person who gambles with your rent money, you will find no better odds to go to Vegas with. SHA……ZAAAM! Show me the MONEY!

A little dumber and I could have been a Lib!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnP7-1-W4VQ
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7661
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2018 1:49:22 PM
^I think perhaps all of YOU with the conspiracy theory mindset that is perpetuated by your Liar-in-Chief would agree with you. Other people of sound mind, no matter party affiliation, would agree that what has happened are the actions of a sick mind(s). Sick minds are easily influenced by those who they've granted the authority to do their thinking for them. I wouldn't blame one party or the other, but I'd certainly place a whole heap of blame on Trump for what amounts to inciting sickos to act out.
 Rumours
Msg: 7662
Posted: 10/24/2018 4:56:11 PM
I am without a doubt....that there are wackos on both sides...historically and now.
That is why it is so important not to have a leader that incites those kind of people.
Just seen his speech today...he stuck to the script written for him.

Bets are within a few days...he'll be repeating the same nonsense that's already been posted on here by a nutso.
He loves violence.

Hopefully, Trump will let the FBI investigate instead of insinuating he knows best and he's smarter than they are.
 daynadaze
Msg: 7663
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2018 6:02:00 PM
It's important to again say, it's not being a republican that means you are supporting a horrid corrupt racist bigot crook, it is when you support Trump and his group of traitors to America that shows what you are.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7664
Posted: 10/25/2018 6:37:03 AM
Violence is not the correct way to solve political problems, it is very sad what is happening. That was wrong:(

I just shake my head in disbelief to see the hypocrisy of the liberals / Democrats to blame the president for this evil act someone did!

In my post I always criticized the hatred /danger actions of Democrats towards Conservatives!!

AHH DEMOCRTS PLAYING TO BE THE INNOCENT SHEEP GAME and again not taking responsibility
For their own actions!!

That said and to be honest I think The Democrats are the ones responsible for what just happened, FOR EACH ACTION THERE IS A REACTIONbecause of their hatred actions they being displaying towards Conservatives,

Someone got tired of their hatred and decided to fight back giving them a taste of their owm medicine.
NOW THEY ARE TASTING their own venom, they didn't like it and are crying and blaming the other party as ALWAYS!!!

One of them almost kills representative Steve Scalia,
Liberals are harassing Republican senators in public places and in the Senate.
They sent packages with white powder to the president's family, and to the president's building,
The liberals also destroy private property and
harass conservative citizens on the street, Restaurants etc
Democrtas making phone calls with death threats at Conservatives Senators in their homes

Just in case the Democrats suffer amnesia, I will do them the favor of writing these lines about their UNCIVIL /..

1- Who said that there would be no civility until the democrats get /have the power? === That's why she received a "warning gift"
2- Who said kick the conservatives? === He received a "warning gift"
3 = Who said To bully Harass conservatives in restaurants?airports ?etc === She also received the "warning gift"
4 = Oh, and who is the one who pays the antifas and the liberal groups that do not respect, insult and spit on Republican senators? === He also received the gift ..
They are the instigators and they were the ones who received the warning.

====

Violence is not Right, Liberals have to STOP that bulling and criminal behavior, because they have to remember Newton's 3rd Law..It is a human..
I am almost sure what happened was ONLY a warning towards these Democrats Instigators!someone is TIRED and mad about their hatred behavior

Democrats did set the fire on Democrats have the RESPONSIBILITY to TURN IT OFF with their behavior!!!

We need to hear nancy and chuck and the others talk..
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7665
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2018 6:54:31 AM
^Thanks for the usual irony and hypocracy filled drivel. It is just as expected as Trump’s scripted speeches being overridden almost immediately by tweeting and rallying what he really thinks and is.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7666
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2018 7:25:45 AM
"Republicans are the party of the rich. They don't care about poor people who can't afford to go to a doctor. You should know that by now."

>>so what are you saying about the 99% ers who voted Chump? that they are clueless? Meanwhile, the New Republic magazine this month had an article suggesting many trumpanzees are actually nihilists. they believe life sucks, its not worth trying for better, so morality is worthless and to quote the batman movie, they just wish to see the world burn. How many trumpanzees have you heard say they're just happy to see him mess up the workings of government, and not respond to comments about his morality?

"The reason Americans don't have universal health care is because democrats are shit...If democrats aren't doing their job you don't blame republicans..."

>>>when the Republicants get in the way (Harry and Louise ads, Republican governors refusing funding on the state level that could keep ACA moving to a place of UHC, etc) then you do get to blame them.

and back at the ranch....Republicants are terrified about these pipe bombs. they can only point to one occaision of a lib losing their mind, they have to avoid the neo Nazis running people over, the loon shooting at conservatives in Las Vegas, the clive bundy crew taking over public lands, Chump sharing a vid of him bodyslamming a CNN logo, chump praising a Republicant who body slammed a reporter, Chump pointing to reporters during campaign rallies to label them enemy of the people, promising to pay the legal fees of violent demonstrators, death threats to Blasey Ford and the black congresswoman who dared to speak out about a phone call to family members of a KIA...the list goes on. Maybe that "fake news" should publish a list, 24 hrs before the election. Remind everyone its the Republicants, who have a long bloody and brutal history. Iraq invasion over fake WMD, anyone?
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7667
Posted: 10/25/2018 8:46:19 AM

Maybe that "fake news" should publish a list, 24 hrs before the election. Remind everyone its the Republicants, who have a long bloody and brutal history. Iraq invasion over fake WMD, anyone?

You just said it ...**FAKE NEWS**...:):)
About the "bloody history". ...KKK was a Democrat clan not Republican...
AND the bloody Dem list list goes on and on ...

Remember Matthew 7:3??
Just in case you do not, will write it here for you:)

“Why do you Democrats look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you Liberals say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

====
Republicans will keep the senate !!!
Have a nice day
 Rumours
Msg: 7668
Posted: 10/25/2018 9:08:59 AM

KKK was a Democrat clan not Republican...

You said it...WAS......Now they follow and revere Trump..(Republican) who can't even denounce the likes of Putin or Saudi Arabia for killing people....such a coward.
I hear there's a new group of haters formed and proud to be Republicans.

Republicans will keep the senate !

I agree....You all need another trillion of debt added to the deficit and another 2 years of anarchy for the people to come to their senses. Your country will be in total disarray in another 2 years.....but survive.

Not you though April......You're a Trumpanzee to the end....I know it.
Nothing can break your illusion.

BOO
 N2U18
Msg: 7669
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2018 1:02:02 PM
The thing is, that anyone with a bit of intelligence knows you can’t believe anything coming from a Liberal. Maybe if an individual is dumb, blind, ignorant, and/or a Victim of Liberal Social Engineering since birth (NPC’s) would anything a Liberal said be construed as sensible or believable.

Here’s Democrat Nancy Pelosi describing a Smear Tactic known as the “Wrap Up Smear”.

Actually, I think this was part of a speech Pelosi was giving at a Journalism Graduation Ceremony, but I could be wrong. Either way, she is instructing young NPC’s on how things work and what is expected of them as part of the Hive Collective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMJdDwQlcc8&index=14&list=WL&t=0s
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7670
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2018 2:17:21 PM

The thing is, that anyone with a bit of intelligence knows you can’t believe anything coming from a Liberal.

The above statement in and of itself is a rather unintelligent one. There is a plethora of individuals belonging to both parties, as well as any other party ranges between the two, who are intelligent, believable, and possess critical thinking abilities. The statement quoted is the epitome of group think, is cult-like at worst and tribal-like at best.

This time around a quirk of fate, caused by a tilt in the number of voters, found non-critical thinkers voting in a like-minded non-critical thinking manner. In other words, there is distinct evidence of both Trump and his die hard followers that they have the inability to objectively analyse facts in order to make a judgment in any number of areas. It's really not their fault in a lot of cases, it's their brain chemistry. In other cases, individuals have the ability to train themselves to be a critical thinker, rather than walking through life in a more emotional, lazy way that many group thinkers have.
 Rumours
Msg: 7671
Posted: 10/25/2018 2:39:47 PM

Trump and his die hard followers that they have the inability to objectively analyse facts in order to make a judgment in any number of areas. It's really not their fault in a lot of cases, it's their brain chemistry.

Trump unleashed the dogs of hatred in the country from the day he declared he was running for President and they've been snarling and barking at each other ever since. Not much common sense happening....yet critical thinking.
It's just inevitable there are going to be acts of violence that grow out of that.
But Nancy....But Hillary...but Bill....conspiracy theories...but ...but.....

The thing is, that anyone with a bit of intelligence knows you can’t believe anything coming from a Liberal.

Always....such grand sweeping generalizations. I know for a fact, that not all Republicans are stupid, naïve or followers or do they believe they have to support everything Trump says or does. In fact, a lot think he is an abhorrent individual. He has no strategy or a grand scheme of what's to become....trust me.
He is running the country into the ground like he did with his businesses.

I do know for sure....there is a guy that actually has made it his task to keep track of all Trumps lies and made up facts.
I know eh? I believe he is well past 5000....and counting.
Trump will be in History books for pulling the biggest scam ever.....and the worse President for the country.
 2Irish123
Msg: 7672
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 8:27:40 AM
The "Democrat" who is suspected of being the political terrorist bomber has been arrested by the FBI. I love it when a good conspiracy theory comes to a quick ending....hahahahahahahahahaha
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7673
Posted: 10/26/2018 9:26:27 AM
Sooooo.. FBI didn't find the ones who sent
Envelops with white powder to the president's family,
But they did find this one targeting Democrats?

O0O0Ok
 2Irish123
Msg: 7674
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 9:35:42 AM

Daniel Frisiello charged with 'powder' letters to Trump son, others
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/daniel-frisiello-charged-powder-letters-trump-son-others-n852276
 HawkingJr
Msg: 7675
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 10:34:20 AM
Just stop, Irish. You know Trump worshippers can’t be obligated to concern themselves with actual facts – all they need is alternative facts.

As for the Democratic Bomber, previously I had a completely open mind about this guy but now that he’s been captured, the whole thing seems a little suspicious... as much as I hate to sound like Trump or some other loony conspiracy theorist. Only a man consumed and insane with the hatred of liberals and Democrats would send such people a bunch of bombs, yet somehow out of 12 (that we know of), not a single one of them went off? It’s not all that hard to make a bomb go off – ask McVeigh, the Unabomber, the Boston bombers or the kid bomber in Texas.

So either Sayoc is the most incompetent hate-fueled bomber in history, or he isn’t THAT consumed by hate and just wanted to scare the hell out of some people and/or make a name for himself. Certainly it’s not impossible that an unstable Trump-worshipping freak could have a van shrine to his god, but most bombers with a real agenda tried to stay off the grid while planning and doing their dirty work... which still comes back to Sayoc being highly incompetent, or not exactly serious about killing people.

In the end, we may yet find the absurd conservative conspiracy theory was real (and Trump’s pathetic concerned tweet about the effect the bomber is having on the election is genuine) and this guy was just doing an acting job for counter political sake, ala “Iron Man 3.” Don’t get me wrong – he’s obviously a mentally unstable career criminal. But a lot of things about him and his actions just don’t add up, including the fact that his apparent motive 100% meets a primary Democratic talking point. He can’t be that perfect of a villain – because he’s too incompetent of a villain, despite having such a far-reaching mastermind plan.

Like I said... none of this adds up.

What really sucks is that it will give Trump yet another excuse and more ability to deflect blame when there is a "blue wave" election in a couple of weeks. "We had it won until this bombing idiot showed up -- damn fake news bomber!" No, Donald. Bomber or no bomber... the majority of the American people hate you and have since you rode down that escalator, as reflected by the fact that 10 million more people voted against you than for you. You made the midterms a proxy on yourself, so be it.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?