Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2Irish123
Msg: 7676
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 308 of 357    (294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334)
Hawk, It is the perfect "Democrat" conspiracy to target high level Democratic politicians and then not be smart enough to know that all these politicians mail is screened (go figure :/ ). And it was the perfect operative for those "Democrats" to choose a life long registered Republican to be the political terrorist bombing. It has all the makings of the perfect "Democrat" conspiracy to pin hatred on the Republican base.

Hahahahahahahahaha
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7677
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 10/26/2018 11:13:46 AM

So either Sayoc is the most incompetent hate-fueled bomber in history, or he isn’t THAT consumed by hate and just wanted to scare the hell out of some people and/or make a name for himself. Certainly it’s not impossible that an unstable Trump-worshipping freak could have a van shrine to his god, but most bombers with a real agenda tried to stay off the grid while planning and doing their dirty work... which still comes back to Sayoc being highly incompetent, or not exactly serious about killing people.

In the end, we may yet find the absurd conservative conspiracy theory was real (and Trump’s pathetic concerned tweet about the effect the bomber is having on the election is genuine) and this guy was just doing an acting job for counter political sake, ala “Iron Man 3.” Don’t get me wrong – he’s obviously a mentally unstable career criminal. But a lot of things about him and his actions just don’t add up, including the fact that his apparent motive 100% meets a primary Democratic talking point. He can’t be that perfect of a villain – because he’s too incompetent of a villain, despite having such a far-reaching mastermind plan.

I have found this to to be a common mistake.

Don't try to make sense of what crazy people do.

He is inspired by Trump's rhetoric, no doubt if a Democrat spounts similar rhetoric we would get some crazy liberal doing the same thing. James T. Hodgkinson, the republican congressional shooter was inspired by Bernie Sanders.

Responsible leaders don't create violent political divisions to get elected, saying congressional leaders that body slam reporters are their kind of guy.

Someone said, sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. I expect we will continue to see more of this type of stuff until the pendulum swings so far the US electorate reject Trump style politics.
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7678
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 11:41:38 AM
A real Who Dunnit - speaking of incompetent, it'll become a movie if anyone of rank is implicated which, with this four year incompetent cycle, can't totally be ruled out at the moment.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7679
Posted: 10/26/2018 11:50:33 AM

"We had it won until this..."

Lol @ that ^
I believe your head is still buried in the sand,.. Get it out! :)

==

What do you think about this?
https://youtu.be/R4yfueb2pTY
 2Irish123
Msg: 7680
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 11:55:46 AM
Hawk
April
"We had it won until this..."
Lol @ that ^
I believe your head is still buried in the sand,.. Get it out! :)

Kind of a gross misrepresentation of what was written by Hawk, which was:

Trump yet another excuse and more ability to deflect blame when there is a "blue wave" election in a couple of weeks. "We had it won until this bombing idiot showed up -- damn fake news bomber!" No, Donald.
 Rumours
Msg: 7681
Posted: 10/26/2018 12:04:21 PM

Reading comprehension.....Not a strong suit for some...I see.
So, forget about critical thinking or listening to viable news sources by the Trumpanzees….hard to keep up for them.

I am also curious why none of the bombs didn't go off?
Seems strange....
Mind you...If he made the same mistake in every bomb built....it could happen....or it was merely to scare or was it for attention only.
I would have no idea, how to begin to make a workable bomb.

I'm sure Trumps crooked FBI will find out....though!
Just kidding.....I have faith they are impartial, no matter what Trump says.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7682
Posted: 10/26/2018 12:42:15 PM
^^^
Okay.. You two "intelligent critical Thinking" Demonrats..You Two are right on this one.

But.. But...No comment about my link??
I will keep asking until I get some comments..

========
I still think he has his head buried in the sand...he needs to get it out:):)

=====

My links are youtube
Are Real News.. Where you Can SEE, HEAR what is really happening.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7683
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 12:44:16 PM
first, the KKK weren't going to call themselves republican since that was the party of lincoln. too bad there weren't any "good nazis" back then to set the record straight. two, you ignore Chump's mention that if HRC won, "the second amendment people" could do something about it, yet think the dems you used to label snowflakes are an angry mob. three, yes, bomb triggering devices aren't as easy as you see in the movies. Not everyone's MacGyver :) if the mad bomber made all TD the same, then its possible they were all flawed the same. also, the nation has changed the way it accepts packages after the anthrax scare that followed 9/11 and the Unibomber, so they likely catch these darling little packages better now. as the news unfolds, we'll likely hear more. still, an IED doesn't have to go off, in order to terrorize others into silence.

"but I could be wrong. "

which is one of the few things PU has said that we all can agree with :)
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7684
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 12:45:54 PM
^I wouldn't even think of opening your link for fear of my computer catching a virus because of the "odd" places you go to for your misinformation.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7685
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2018 2:36:54 PM

Okay.. You two "intelligent critical Thinking" Demonrats..You Two are right on this one.

But.. But...No comment about my link??
I will keep asking until I get some comments..

I am not sure what sort of comments you are looking for.

I saw part of that on CNN, it's a campaign TV spot highlighting young black republicans. But it's 45 mins long, they only showed a clip of it. They are very enthusiastic, if that is what you want to hear.

Trump tells his audience what they want to hear, he is pretty good at reading his audience.

Was there anything news worthy, if so, can you just tell me at what time it was on the tape so I can go to that spot?
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7686
Posted: 10/27/2018 8:24:36 AM

#WALKAWAY MARCH AND RALLY ON WASHINGTON DC
march & rally on DC on Saturday, October 27th,
It’s time for the Silent Majority to become unsilent, October 27

#WALKAWAY MARCH AND RALLY ON WASHINGTON DC
march & rally on DC on Saturday, October 27th,
It’s time for the Silent Majority to become unsilent

LGL1975
Msg: 7687
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2018 9:01:40 AM

when there is a "blue wave" election in a couple of weeks.

Not going to happen. American elections are rigged. Both parties are owned by the rich. And they want their puppet strongman to have a big republican majority. Then they can ram through their hidden agenda. And the controlled left will blame all of their misery on the white trash who voted for Donald Trump.

The republicans nominated their chosen candidate by pretending to hate him. Attacking him for not being nice to illegal Mexicans and noisy feminists (reverse psychology). And the alt-right heard that dog whistle loud and clear. Turning out to vote for a corrupt billionaire who promised them jobs.

The corrupt democrats threw the election to Trump. By blackballing Bernie Sanders and replacing him with a corrupt democrat no one likes. They silenced the social democrat wing of the party and filled that void with violent radicals. And this image of lawlessness and violence will push voters towards the republican party and their message of law and order.
 Rumours
Msg: 7688
Posted: 10/27/2018 9:05:06 AM
April...Don't send that nutjob any money....he's just another fear mongering crook.

Got to be a million of them popping up....why are people so gullible?

@LGL...Do you own a van?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7689
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2018 9:31:15 AM

And this image of lawlessness and violence will push voters towards the republican party and their message of law and order.

Even when it's the Trump supporters who are creating the image of lawlessness and violence? Has any Hillary supporters send pipe bombs to Republicans and Hillary critics and former presidents, or praise someone for an act of violence, like Trump did when a reporter was body slammed, or say she would pay the legal fees if one of her supporters punched out a Trump supporter? Would Hillary say there are good people on both sides when neo-nazis and white supremacists held a rally, where an anti-racist woman was murdered? This form of law and order must be referring to another planet.
 LGL1975
Msg: 7690
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2018 9:44:28 AM

@LGL...Do you own a van?

Yes but your cats will have to go in a taxi.

Even when it's the Trump supporters who are creating the image of lawlessness and violence?

Corrupt democrats sabotaged their own party when they stuck the knife in Bernie Sanders back. As the social democrats left the party in disgust that void was filled by the angry radicals we see now.
 N2U18
Msg: 7691
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2018 9:44:50 AM
Conspiracy Theories? When was I talking about Conspiracy Theories? Someone was mentioning Reading Comprehension and obviously some of you have some issues.

I was talking about gambling, odds, probabilities, calculating the most plausible outcome amongst varying possibilities, and Dirty Political Tactics, especially in October. I’m talking going to the race track and betting on your favorite horse or which one is more likely to win. You can’t win every bet but its highly unlikely to find odds more favorable when it comes to Democrats and Dirty Political Tactics. We can have a discussion about Risk Management, but that was a bet you take consistently to maximize profit.

A Conspiracy Theory would be something like the “Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory” that Democrats and Liberal Media have peddled for a couple of years now. It’s so Adorable yet frightening watching NPC’s spit their script about “Alex Jones, Tinfoil Hats, and Manchurian Candidates” and be so clueless about their own Media aka Propaganda. This is going down as a doozy in the History Books and no doubt it will be compared to the propaganda technique of the “Big Lie” of Nazi Germany.

Often a Conspiracy Theory becomes a Conspiracy Fact. Every election cycle the Democrats come up with a “Secret Plan” to collude (when are they not?) with our “Free Press”(Equivalent to Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny) to elevate what Libs determine to be “undesirable” GOP Candidates, making it easier for the Democrat Nominee to succeed. Everyone knows of the Democrats “Secret Plan” but its humorous watching them smirk and giggle as if they’re getting over on Republicans (anyone else thinking MSNBC and Morning Joe lol). In the 2016 Election, HRC’s team Concocted the “Pied Piper Strategy” which included Conspiring with our “Free Press“ to elevate Republican Outsider Candidates over the GOP’s Establishment Candidates. This was an Election that was favorable toward Outsiders and the Democrat Establishment was Helping Donald J. Trump, an Outsider, win the election. Completely Ignorant of the public’s desire for something different and complete rejection of the status quo. It was PURE BLISS to observe!

Its absolutely Bizarre watching liberals talk about Trumps rhetoric causing violence. NPC’s “Orange Man Bad”………. Spit that Script!

Hey Tang, I see you made it back. Congrats! I already knew that was you because of your writing style, which includes a plethora of BS lol
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7692
Posted: 10/27/2018 9:54:43 AM
@ Mr. LGL1975

I Do not agree with your "political View/logic" in your posts 60% of it..but the other 40 it make think and I kind of agree to disagree.
You do Analyze the political "game" in an interesting way .....maybe you are wrong in your political view, but I still enjoy reading all your political post and
Learn a lot from them
even if (as said b4)I do not agree with your view 60%......
# I am your pof forum fan.

Have a nice day!!
 LGL1975
Msg: 7693
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2018 10:54:58 AM

Every election cycle the Democrats come up with a “Secret Plan” to elevate what Libs determine to be “undesirable” GOP Candidates, making it easier for the Democrat Nominee to succeed.

If Trump was an undesirable candidate the GOP they would have eliminated him. By using use one of their paid stooges to copy his populist ideas. And siphoning off enough votes to force a second ballot. That's real politics. Trump was the republican pick all along. They used weak candidates like Jeb Bush and John Kasich to make Trump look good. And the controlled media supported this narrative.

What the dems actually did was nominate their own "undesirable candidate" Hillary Clinton. Ensuring Trump would run against a weak opponent and win the election. While at the same time destroying the progressive wing of the democratic party. And allowing it to be hijacked by violent radicals who are now destroying any chances of democrats winning midterms.

Fact is both parties are owned by rich people and the two party system works more like a monopoly than an actual democracy. Real liberal democracies have a social democrat party to represent the working class. The fact democrats blackballed Bernie Sanders campaign and betrayed their progressive base proves they are just a puppet of the ruling class.

@ Mr. LGL1975

I Do not agree with your "political View/logic" in your posts 60% of it..but the other 40 it make think and I kind of agree to disagree.
You do Analyze the political "game" in an interesting way .....maybe you are wrong in your political view, but I still enjoy reading all your political post and
Learn a lot from them even if (as said b4)I do not agree with your view 60%......
# I am your pof forum fan.

Have a nice day!!

Thank you
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7694
Posted: 10/28/2018 10:04:14 AM
R.I.P DEMOCRATIC PARTY

First = The Conservative Black American Summit
Second= The WalkAway Movement

https://youtu.be/UNW7VwGysUQ

Watch it and decide for yourself!!

==========

My condolences for the Jew familes who lost their Loves one in that hate crime ,
I pray the love of God enfolds all these families during this sad time. Amen
May all the souls of this hate crime victims RIP.

**Second Amendment In the Church is a Must!!**

johnfromzelie
Msg: 7695
Posted: 10/28/2018 10:21:19 AM
who have walked away.

The campaign also serves another very important purpose. For far too long, the left has controlled the narrative in this country within the news media, while the “silent majority” on the right have done what they always do – remain silent. The left has been allowed to reinforce the narrative that everybody on the right is a bigot, a racist, a homophobe, a misogynist, etc. The left has become so extreme and hateful that it is now time to fight back! We want people on the right to use their voices and tell the world the truth about whom they are by making videos telling everyone what it means to be a conservative in America and what your values really are. Tell minorities on the left, who have been told their whole lives that they are not welcome on the right because of the bigotry and hatred, that they are welcome. Tell them there is a seat at the table on the right for everybody.

This is a movement of Patriots from all walks of life – men, women, black, brown, white, straight, LGBTQ, religious, and non-believers – who share something very important in common.

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS and we will not surrender our country.
 Rumours
Msg: 7696
Posted: 10/28/2018 10:57:42 AM
I think…..Instead of generalizing what.... "some" define as "all lefts and rights"....just keeps the country divided.
As I said before....There are good and bad individuals and groups on both sides....always has been.

People need to listen to every person as an individual. We don't all think/act/react the same because of a party.
If you can't recognize that....it will never stop with the hate.
And that is why people say never to argue or try to reason with people over "politics"...no one wins!

And I never did until Trump was elected...go figure.
Do you even know if I am a Republican or Democrat? You assume I am probably a Democrat because I see
Trump as a goof....he was when he ran for the Democrats too!

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS and we will not surrender our country.

To who?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7697
Posted: 10/28/2018 11:49:50 AM
until april posted it, I never knew of the movement. what I posted was copied from their website. I think BOTH sides can take something away from it. I too have never claimed to be democrat nor republican, their are pro's to both sides. lately, all I see are the cons! the election was won for all the wrong reasons, who do you dislike the least! while I never gave my opinion of trump, many assume what it is. by merely sharing why many voted for him, several have pegged me as far right, the caravan thread is a good example of me sharing my personal experiences only to be judged and discredited without ever knowing my stance on it. I don't know a single thing about the movement other than what I posted, I may not even agree with some of it. what I did like was they want to end the stereotype that any on the right are hateful bigots, homophobes and misogynists. they mentioned the hate from the extremists on the left and some of that is fairly obvious on this forum from a select few. this is NOT directed at rumors, she actually UNDERSTOOD my point on the other thread, agreement wasn't necessary.
 Rumours
Msg: 7698
Posted: 10/28/2018 1:34:54 PM

until april posted it, I never knew of the movement

Oh....It didn't read like a quote from the site....
I looked at it...yesterday and recognized it for what it is.

Have you heard the latest shooter also belonged to a hate fearing website called "GAB" ?....encouraging free speech...while inciting fear into another feeble minded person to act ? What is gonna change if anything? Seems to be on a downward spiral...

NOT directed at rumors, she actually UNDERSTOOD my point on the other thread

Thanks...
 savona58
Msg: 7699
Posted: 10/28/2018 1:39:00 PM
No ... I think he won't run a second term.
 savona58
Msg: 7700
Posted: 10/28/2018 1:39:20 PM
No ... I think he won't run a second term.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?