Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 7726
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 310 of 357    (296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336)
Our Presidents didn't ship anything...that was Corporate America at work doing what they do given the Fed policy of easy money and interference in the economic system...it was going to happen no matter who was President. There were no bad trade deals...only bad Fed policy...something else you all don't get.
 platitude545
Msg: 7727
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/1/2018 2:58:56 PM
Our Presidents didn't ship anything...that was Corporate America at work doing what they do given the Fed policy of easy money and interference in the economic system...it was going to happen no matter who was President. There were no bad trade deals...only bad Fed policy...something else you all don't get.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7728
Posted: 11/1/2018 3:15:32 PM

taking blame off the president and laying it on fed policy is only redirecting blame, the end result is still the same! once again, miss the point, introduce another and throw in a dig!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7729
Posted: 11/1/2018 3:25:40 PM
somehow in my ignorance, I had assumed bill Clinton approved nafta and granted millions to relocate businesses to mexico. later in life an obviously more ignorant/stupid, I imagined seeing oboma invite millions to move here ON NATIONAL T.V. !
 2Irish123
Msg: 7730
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2018 4:08:11 PM
Clinton signed the bill for NAFTA, but it was introduced by Bush. You're welcome for the history lesson.

BTW, the last amnesty programs were first from Reagan then Bush sr.. Again, you're welcome for the history lesson.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7731
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2018 9:28:53 AM
"you just explained my basic point though. while any and every other group that is at a disadvantage gets millions supporting their cause, they are dismissed as angry white trumpanzee's! "

>>>and since angry conservative radio hit the AM band during the Clinton administration, Rush Limbaugh labeled women with their cause, "feminazis", and told a black caller to "take the bone out of his nose", and of course there was Glenn Beck and Sean Insanity and all the rest. It sure is fustrating to be dismissed with a label, ain't it? :)

"I live close to coal country"

>>>funny thing about the coal areas in this country...where there's a fold of coal, there seems to be a shale field in that same state, and boy those folks fracking the oil out of it are doing good.

"to be fair, we did know the steel mills were on the way out"

>>>that is true. I think a few watched US Steel get a tax break from Reagan, and instead of re-investing in the labor force, left it high and dry for greener fields. But I don't hear the Tea Party ever mention ronald reagan, who first thought up NAFTA and fired air traffic controller for wanting more money, as being anti labor with the same vitrol they give the Dems. wonder why?

"in the late '70's, robotics were the wave of the future. but the average guy didn't know"

>>>i used to work for a family run business in a small town, and when there was ever a rumor about a big box chain moving in...we all talked about it. but hey, you know the saying my father loved to say, "when all was said and done...a lot more got said than done". we all know, we just don't want to face it.

"our own president shipping our factories to mexico"

>>.just to say it again, we don't live in a communist country where the politicians run state-owned corporations. it wasn't a president telling a company, "you must move to mexico!" you may decide to not vote Trump because as a private citizen, he and his daughters have their clothing lines made offshore. but as president, its still going to be the company owners who decide who to hire, and what hacks to lay off.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7732
Posted: 11/2/2018 3:06:37 PM

its still going to be the company owners who decide who to hire, and what hacks to lay off.
do you know what is meant by 'hacks'? make up your own theory and run with it, yours will sound better anyways.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 7733
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2018 4:04:26 PM

Again, you're welcome for the history lesson.

Truth be told... I think your old adage... "You can't fix stupid"... needs to be updated... to include... "You can't force treatment compliance"... and maybe something about... "You can't teach the unwilling, even if you use a hammer"...

If anything... the last two years have made that need abundantly obvious... In four days... we will find out just how many... have seen themselves reflected in that adage...
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7734
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2018 7:16:41 PM
^So you think there is going to be a Blue Wave? Or there isn't?

I am confused.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7735
Posted: 11/3/2018 4:35:08 AM

I am confused.

I'm sorry to hear that, I'll help you with that by writing what is really happening.

*IT*no longer exists because it crashed into the giant red wall of the GOP and IT faded a way.

BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7736
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 8:16:32 AM
"do you know what is meant by 'hacks'?"

>>>around the workplaces here, its an employee who can't reach anywhere near surgical precision due to a lack of skill..they hack away at the job, leave it looking rough and unfinished. Typically, they have excuses for why they are consistantly half assed, blaming everyone but themselves for their situation:

"never given enough time"
"can't move up b/c the boss hates me"
etc.

as for the blue wave, the prediction is Dems may sweep the House, republicans hold the Senate. interesting, tho, that out of all the things chump can campaign on...its about race. remember a week ago he mentioned a tax cut for the middle class? not a whisper of that now, its instead getting rid of Constitutional birthright citizenship.

(hint: after the election, you won't hear about it again. its just more raw meat thrown to the predatory)
 LGL1975
Msg: 7737
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 11:45:21 AM
George Soros and other billionaires are backing Andrew Gillum for governor of Florida. Gillum is a black radical who beat the leading democrat candidate in a "stunning upset" (thanks Soros).

Gillum's platform is for more gun control, destroying confederate monuments, abolishing ICE and taking away white people's right to self defense.

It's a familiar trick to back the opposing party's least likable candidate.

The republican candidate Ron DeSantis is a Trump ally and will likely win Florida's gubernatorial election. Which means Trump will win Florida come 2020.
 platitude545
Msg: 7738
Posted: 11/3/2018 2:50:30 PM
Right now gillum ahead in the polls. It will be a sad day for white racists everywhere if he wins.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7739
Posted: 11/3/2018 4:23:00 PM
^^^

Right now gillum ahead in the polls.

the "Polls" are wrong.!

https://youtu.be/HaLzXijW0ss

More than 8 thousands people right now in Florida..president's Rally
Does that tells you something?

==========
I am sorry but Mr Democrat man is not going to win this time.Hatred is not a good thing.

The Good will always prevail..God bless America!
 platitude545
Msg: 7740
Posted: 11/3/2018 5:01:02 PM
It tells me Florida is filled with white trash, racists and the ignorant but I already knew that.
 LGL1975
Msg: 7741
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 6:47:29 PM

It tells me Florida is filled with white trash, racists and the ignorant but I already knew that.

He's angry because I'm right.

Florida is full of racist white trash who will vote to keep a gun grabbing black democrat out of office.

Whoever wins this gubernatorial election will determine if republicans win Florida next presidential election. That's a fact.

Ohio's the other big one. Both are battleground states with large black demographics that can be disenfranchised and change the outcome.

Sorry no blue wave. Trump was campaigning 2020 and you already lost. Thank Soros.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 7742
Posted: 11/3/2018 8:02:06 PM

The Good will always prevail..God bless America!

Sooooo,...…………….. God voted for Trump? Or Trump IS God? God is a Republican?
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7743
Posted: 11/4/2018 3:49:10 AM
^^
This will answer your question:

https://youtu.be/rW-I3CDma14

==========

Advise for the GOP
Instead of that Annoying music while waiting for the President,
Place A "YUUUGE" SCREEN
And SHOW THAT VIDEO AND OTHERS SIMILAR TO THAT ..
SHOW THEM OVER AND OVER IN ALL RALLIES!

platitude545
Msg: 7744
Posted: 11/4/2018 5:33:02 AM
"""Florida is full of racist white trash who will vote to keep a gun grabbing black democrat out of office. """

The question is florida filled with enough trash to overide the votes of the good people in Florida. We will know in a few days.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 7745
Posted: 11/4/2018 7:15:41 AM

This will answer your question:

I did not view the link given. I have no desire to do so.
I cringe when someone comments about a Notre Dame football game and in the same breathe, mentions "God"...……….. as though God above or any God, if one believes in God, is somehow connected to a football team.
The same applies to any political figure, or political party, of any country.

IF …………...GOD (see above) chooses to, "Bless America", it remains his/her choice. Who knows maybe he/she will bless Mexico, or Canada? Persons of any ethnic background? Young / old. Rich / poor?

I grew up in a home with religion / went to school within that religion. I was led to believe only those of this religion were chosen to "go to heaven". I was also led to believe there were people of a different religion, who were ALL bad people. And then I became an adult and I could think for myself. Left that religion.

I think for myself...…………….no political party or elected person or what seems to be popular at the moment, dictates to me. It's liberating
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7746
Posted: 11/4/2018 7:49:37 AM
^^
I do not want to be rude to you but I would
Say this:

**Do not ask something in a political forum if you do not want to SEE the answer!**
FACTS do not hurt .. So you know!
Anyway... Not answering your post again, since you do not care for answers

Have a nice sunday!

I'll Be back at night
 Seamist474
Msg: 7747
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 7:56:58 AM
^^^
Wacko April doesn't realize that her god likes Democrats too. Her god is not as narrow minded and stupid as she is, going by the Book. And I think if there ever was a "second coming", He'd be b!tch slapping April, Trump and every evangelist in the US and all the fake christians like April and Trump.

I'm hoping the blue wave continues.

I'm also thinking that the caravan is being funded by Republicans - Trump needed something to terrorize his base and rouse them into voting for him again. Nothing like fearing a couple thousand tired men, woman and children that are hungry, tired and have walked thousands of miles in flip flops searching for a better life.

WWJD April? Would Jesus be happy with His people, the faithful, probably all good Catholics, being met by razor wire, tanks and thousands of troops armed to the teeth with orders from Comb-over Caligula to shoot...to shoot His people? WWJD??

Some Americans disgust me. The fake christians like April are the worst.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 7748
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 8:26:23 AM

^So you think there is going to be a Blue Wave? Or there isn't?

I am confused.

Yes... that much is certain... A certainty made obvious by the question...

(thanks Soros)

It is amazing... how much you try to say "The JEWS are doing it!"... without using the words... "The JEWS are doing it"...

Been surveilling any synagogues lately...?
 LGL1975
Msg: 7749
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 8:44:05 AM

It is amazing... how much you try to say "The JEWS are doing it!"... without using the words... "The JEWS are doing it"...

Been surveilling any synagogues lately...?

I don't believe in the Jewish conspiracy. Politicians always use scapegoats to divide people.

Trump attacks Mexicans. The far right attacks Jews. And the left attacks white people.

It all boils down to the same thing. Rich people own the political system and use racist demagogues like Trump and Obama to divide the underclass.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7750
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 8:46:13 AM
Msg: 7772
Mungojoe

"Yes... that much is certain... A certainty made obvious by the question..."

Thank you. I always find it helpful to write with clarity. It's important, imo. Talking in circles serves no purpose other than to mask that you don't know the answer or don't want to tell it. There is that subset, though, that likes to chase their own tail just because.

I think the republicans will hold both the Senate and the House.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?