Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 7751
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 311 of 357    (297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337)

I don't believe in the Jewish conspiracy.

Bull...you just speak in code....Mungo is right.

Politicians always use scapegoats to divide people.

No ..they don't. only horrid politicians...like Trump do so....using the Hitler/Goebbel play book.

Wacko April

I don't see April as a Wacko...I see her as a victim. She believes what she believes because she was manipulated at an early age to believe it...and she simply does not have the critical thinking skills to challenge her own brainwashing. She is really not all that different from many in that respect. And then along comes Trump, who face it, is an expert at manipulating....and the less critically thinking fall right in line. What can you say?
 mungo_joe
Msg: 7752
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/4/2018 9:20:13 AM

Thank you. I always find it helpful to write with clarity. It's important, imo.

Perhaps then... you should first seek clarity in your perception... of what others have written... It is hard to find clarity... in the writing... when clarity is lacking... in the perception of that writing...

I don't believe in the Jewish conspiracy.

Million_Reasons
Msg: 7753
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 10:15:11 AM
^"Perhaps then... you should first seek clarity in your perception... of what others have written..."

I always try that first and when it doesn"t work, I agree...

"It is hard to find clarity... in the writing... when clarity is lacking... in the perception of that writing..."

***meaning an author issue.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 7754
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 10:25:04 AM

I always try that first and when it doesn"t work, I agree...

"It is hard to find clarity... in the writing... when clarity is lacking... in the perception of that writing..."

Perhaps this will help you to obtain that clarity... you seem unable to find in yourself...

A king once decided to give away a part of his wealth by disinterested charity. At the same time he wanted to watch what happened to it. So he called a baker whom he could trust and told him to bake two loaves of bread. In the first was to be baked a number of jewels, and in the other, nothing but flour and water.

These were to be given to the most and least pious people whom the baker could find.

The following morning two men presented themselves at the oven. One was dressed as a dervish and seemed most pious, though he was in reality a mere pretender. The other, who said nothing at all, reminded the baker of a man whom he did not like, by a coincidence of facial resemblance.

The baker gave the bread with the jewels in it to the man in the dervish robe, and the ordinary loaf to the second man.

As soon as he got his loaf the false dervish felt it and weighed it in his hand. He felt the jewels, and to him they seemed like lumps in the loaf, unblended flour. He weighed the bread in his hand and the weight of the jewels made it seem to him to be too heavy. He looked at the baker, and realized he was not a man to trifle with. So he turned to the second man and said: 'Why not exchange your loaf for mine? You look hungry, and this one is larger.'

The second man, prepared to accept whatever befell, willingly exchanged loaves.

The king, who was watching through a crack in the bakehouse door, was surprised, but did not realize the relative merits of the two men.

The false dervish got the ordinary loaf. The king concluded that Fate had intervened to keep the dervish protected from wealth. The really good man found the jewels and was able to make good use of them. The king could not interpret this happening.

'I did what I was told to do,' said the baker.

'You cannot tamper with Fate,' said the king.

'How clever I was!' said the false dervish.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7755
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 10:33:46 AM
^Got it. Whichever side wins, it will be Fate!

mungo_joe
Msg: 7756
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 2:36:28 PM

^Got it. Whichever side wins, it will be Fate!

Um... yeah... Sorry, not even close... and yet, oddly enough (ok, it's not really odd, I just had an urge to say that)... illustrative of the point of the story...

But the good news... if you can figure THAT out... you will be on your way... to understanding... and clarity of perception...
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7757
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 4:06:45 PM
To me, and from what I can see, this administration is a poster child for falsity.

When the lies outnumber the facts, and it's out there in plain sight, The very idea many folks think this is great...

Makes me think their MAGA hats are fitting too tight...… Check the news and draw your own conclusions.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 7758
Posted: 11/4/2018 5:08:41 PM

What can you say?

lemming
A member of a crowd with no originality or voice of his / her own. One who speaks or repeats only what he / she has been told. A tool. A cretin.
"Ya think she'll do it?"
"She's a lemming, she'll do anything she's told."
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7759
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 6:09:09 PM
Msg: 7780

Mungojoe:

"But the good news... if you can figure THAT out... you will be on your way... to understanding... and clarity of perception..."

Figure? Did you mean if I can remember what THAT is!

That's the real purpose of the Socratic method, isn't it?

You can tell me the truth.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 7760
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2018 8:02:49 PM

Msg: 7780

Mungojoe:

"But the good news... if you can figure THAT out... you will be on your way... to understanding... and clarity of perception..."

Figure? Did you mean if I can remember what THAT is!

Seriously...?!? You can't possibly mean such a thing...! Even if you've lost it... surely you MUST still remember what it was...
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7761
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 3:29:09 AM
^Does looking back a page and rereading count as cheating?

In the end, tomorrow is just another day and the sun will rise upon the break of the next, independant of an election outcome.

Win, lose or draw...we are a house divided.
 platitude545
Msg: 7762
Posted: 11/5/2018 8:18:33 AM
Uh Oh...looks like Florida is voting against Trump...... the racists are losing...what to do?

Poll: Gillum leads DeSantis by 7 points in Florida governor race..9:00 A.M....November 5, 2018
Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum (D) holds a 7-point lead over Republican Ron DeSantis according to a new poll of the closely-watched governor's race.

The Quinnipiac survey, which was released on Monday, shows that 50 percent of likely voters favor Gillum, while 43 percent of likely voters support DeSantis.

Six percent of likely voters said they are still undecided, while just 1 percent of voters who picked a candidate said they may change their mind on Election Day.

The 7-point advantage for Gillum is similar to the Quinnipiac survey of the Florida governor's race released on Oct. 23. The poll found that Gillum had a 6-point lead over DeSantis at the time.

Gillum, the mayor of Tallahassee, has a 13-point lead over DeSantis among independent voters and a 14-point advantage among women, according to the poll.

The two candidates are tied among male voters.

"Mayor Andrew Gillum and his challenger, former Congressman Ron DeSantis, are running exactly the same, 93-94 percent among self-identified members of each of their respective parties. But Gillum's 13-point margin among independents is the difference in the outcome," Peter A. Brown, the assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said.

The new poll was released just a day before the general election.

An NBC News/Marist poll also released on Monday showed that Gillum and DeSantis are in a statistical tie. Gillum has a 2-point lead over DeSantis, a former congressman, according to a RealClearPolitics average of recent polling.

The Quinnipiac University poll was conducted between Oct. 29 and Nov. 4 among a population of 1,142 likely voters in Florida. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7763
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 8:24:02 AM
It looks like Trump finally got his wish of having a wall along the border-with one small design modification. It's a barbed wire wall-or as Trump calls it "Beautiful Barbed Wire". Somebody should jokingly say that all of the refugees came prepared by carrying wire cutters, and they will cut through the barbed wire and invade the U.S. Trump would believe it, and he would convince his followers to believe it as well. After all, it's not fake news if Trump believes it.
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7764
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 8:33:51 AM

Uh Oh...looks like Florida is voting against Trump

While that would be great, 2016 was an example of not placing too much faith in polls as the only barometer of the end result.
 platitude545
Msg: 7765
Posted: 11/5/2018 9:12:53 AM
^^^ the end result will be the end result, but people keep misinterpreting the 2016 polls. They clearly showed just before the election that statistically, the candidates were in a dead heat. I know I was very concerned at that time that Trump might actually win.....because Comey stopped Clinton's momentum. And don't forget the polls were correct...Clinton won the popular vote by millions.
 Rumours
Msg: 7766
Posted: 11/5/2018 9:15:52 AM
It's not over until the orange, fat man cries..."Rigged"....

Noftheborder
Msg: 7767
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 10:24:18 AM

It's not over until the orange, fat man cries..."Rigged"....

lol...which he'll do, except this time he has it preplanned that he'll blame his own party candidates, even though he's stupidly said in his rallies that people are to treat the mid-terms as voting for him personally. No matter who he blames on the outside I hope that, should the GOP lose the control it has now, it eats at him internally, no matter what he says outwardly. How can it not eat at him - he's such a sensitively insecure bumbling idiot. The GOP will openly turn on him where they've been reluctant to this point - snivelling brown nosers that they are.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7768
Posted: 11/5/2018 11:15:12 AM

Rigged

The president will be correct on that because of
The MASSIVE number of people in his rallies,
Plus the BLEXIT people Plus the WALKAWAY people who also decided to get on board
Of the "conservative choo choo train" with All of them choosing to be conservative it is silly to think
That Republicans will lose.

Blessing for the people of the BLEXIT MOVEMENT and WALKAWAY MOVEMENT who decided to put GOD AND COUNTRY FIRST!
That is what conservative party is all about it!

This what the president Trump say at the end on all his rallies:

We are going to work, we are going to fight, and we are going to WIN WIN WIN.....
We will not bend, we will not break, we will never give in, we will never give up, we will never break down,
we will never surrender, we will ALWAYS fight on to victory,Because:.....
****we are Americans and our HEART BLEED..RED, WHITE AND BLUE....
WE ARE ONE PEOPLE ONE FAMILY AND .......****ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD****

-Pres. Trump-
 Forereels
Msg: 7769
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 12:33:45 PM
I still think the Republicans are going to keep the house and gain a few seats in the senate...

Lol at the Polls, are they the same ones that said Hillary had a 90% of winning?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7770
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 12:36:05 PM

This what the president Trump say at the end on all his rallies:
...WE ARE ONE PEOPLE ONE FAMILY AND .......***ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD****

Does the One People, One Family Under God also include refugees and people of other nations, including non-white people? Or is God only referring to American white people, and a president who tells more lies that truths? Does God teach people to treat refugees-including women and children who have nothing, like an invading army?
 LGL1975
Msg: 7771
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 1:47:40 PM

Uh Oh...looks like Florida is voting against Trump...... the racists are losing...what to do?

Poll: Gillum leads DeSantis by 7 points in Florida governor race.

Polls are wrong. Democrats usually build a lead in early voting but this year shows the two parties neck and neck.

Without that early lead the dems will fall behind on voting day as the non white proles get bottlenecked at busy urban precincts.
 platitude545
Msg: 7772
Posted: 11/5/2018 1:59:52 PM

Polls are wrong. Democrats usually build a lead in early voting but this year shows the two parties neck and neck.

Did a voice in the wilderness tell you this, or are you relying on "wrong" polls?

as the non white proles get bottlenecked at busy urban precincts.

But you are not a racist. ROFLMAO
 platitude545
Msg: 7773
Posted: 11/5/2018 2:00:10 PM

Did a voice in the wilderness tell you this, or are you relying on "wrong" polls?

as the non white proles get bottlenecked at busy urban precincts.

But you are not a racist. ROFLMAO
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7774
Posted: 11/5/2018 2:14:59 PM

Family under God also includes refugees and people from other nations?

Yes, it includes those who enter the United States legally!

Or does only God refer toAmericans whites , and to the president who tells more lies than truths?

President Trump is talking about the United States, because the United States is a nation under GOD is the reason why this nation helps other poor countries like Central and South America by sending to them approximately 300 million a year ... It seems that the government of these countries is not Using that money "wisely" (not helping their people)

Does God teach people to treat refugees, including women and children who have nothing, like an invading army?

FYI, the way they are coming it is called invasion, what they are doing is not correct.
Someone is using them to destabilize the United States politically speaking ... (a brainless person can see and know that)
United States is a rich country but it can not feed the whole world. One of the duties of THIS or (ANY NATION) is to Take care of those who live and are already in it and for the sake of their future generations!

Remember, the United States is helping these countries by sending them money! ... "A nation under God"

===========================================================================

You do sound racist when you mention "whites" ......are you that crazy Farrakhan..?
 platitude545
Msg: 7775
Posted: 11/5/2018 2:39:05 PM
I'm hearing they are starting to actually worry the Senate may flip...anyway....Florida not looking good for the racists right about now:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/governor/fl/florida_governor_desantis_vs_gillum-6518.html#polls
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?