Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LGL1975
Msg: 7776
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 312 of 357    (298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338)

Did a voice in the wilderness tell you this, or are you relying on "wrong" polls?

Blacks vote early because they have a history of being disenfranchised. It's tradition to vote after sunday services.

Since dems have not built their usual lead in early voting it's probable republicans will gain the upper hand tomorrow. Florida is still a red state and the secretary of state has been busy purging voters.

CNN will tell you all about it after the fact.

But you are not a racist. ROFLMAO

This sounds like an admission of defeat.
 N2U18
Msg: 7777
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/5/2018 5:55:02 PM
Well, when its election time, Liberals always ramp-up Racial Division with the intent to scare and manipulate Black Americans to vote Democrat. When we talk about the History of Black Disenfranchisement, we are talking about the History of the Democrat Party. Its Hideous!

I find the “Black Voter Suppression Liberal Narrative” to be Incredibly Racist and Typical among Liberals.

When I was 16 years-old I managed to obtain a provisional license without a smart phone, internet, and when the C64 was being marketed as a Home Computer. Prior to my Driver’s license I also held a State ID, and all accomplished as a teenager or a mere fifteen years of existence. It’s been my experience while voting that Black Americans are capable of finding the DMV, obtaining an ID, and presenting that ID during the voting process.

Liberals keep telling the world that Black Americans are the only racial group incapable of obtaining an ID and I’m calling BS.

Part 1: White Liberals and how they view Black Americans and voter ID.
Part 2: The response of Black Americans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&t=0s&list=WL&index=22

Racial Division and Tribalism is the Bread and Butter of the Democrat Party.
 daynadaze
Msg: 7778
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 6:09:06 PM
Could you cite your sources
 Rumours
Msg: 7779
Posted: 11/5/2018 6:14:22 PM
I don't think it's the votes of the black...the Republicans need to worry about.
The women and younger voters are proven to be more relevant.
Let's not forget...40% of the country didn't vote in 2016.

Why are the Republicans whining already?
 platitude545
Msg: 7780
Posted: 11/5/2018 7:10:29 PM
60% plus women may go democratic. If so...it will be a blowout..payback for kavenaugh.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7781
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 7:47:04 PM
^"payback for kavenaugh"

And maybe not in the way you think.

The Dems overplayed their hand on that one. Blame Feinstein.

An example of why we don't just believe all women:

"I was angry, and I sent it out': Woman admits she fabricated a claim about writing an anonymous letter that accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault"

https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accuser-judy-munro-leighton-2018-11
 N2U18
Msg: 7782
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2018 8:50:46 PM
The thing you Liberals are missing is that its expected that Republicans will lose the House. History is a guide and Republicans shouldn’t do well in these midterms. There’s a record number of Republicans, 40-41 about, retiring from the House this election. Also, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is one of the many retiring. Republican resources and Trump Rallies are targeting Senate Republicans so that the Senate can be maintained. If Democrats can’t gain the House, its saying a lot.

Republicans HODL their members of the Senate…..that’s the Fight
https://twitter.com/Solmemes1/status/1059430338148081665
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7783
Posted: 11/6/2018 6:32:13 AM
ATTENTION GOP/ CONSERVATIVE PEOPLE IN FLA

PROTECT AND DEFEND VOTING COUNT!

ATTENTION CONSERVATIVE PEOPLE IN FLA

ATTENTION GOP PEOPLE IN FLA

ATTENTION CONSERVATIVE PEOPLE IN FLA,

ATTENTION GOP PEOPLE IN FLA PROTECT AND DEFEND VOTING COUNT!

Rumours
Msg: 7784
Posted: 11/6/2018 7:36:13 AM
^^^
A little too early for that April...slow down.
Gonna be a long day for you.

Protect and defend? Where do you come up with this stuff ?
The caravan didn't get there in time to vote....poor timing.
BOO
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7785
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 10:29:04 AM
With the way a lot of the anti-refugee people are thinking: If Russia or China were to invade the U.S., that would be less stressful than the thought of the caravan being within 1,000 miles of the U.S. border. They're afraid the people in the caravan might walk fast and get to the border sooner.
 Seamist474
Msg: 7786
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 11:00:15 AM
Yup, a couple thousand men, women and children in flip flops that are tired, hungry and looking for work is terrifying to the closed minded. They don't seem to mind being infiltrated and have their elections tampered with by the Russians or the fact that their POTUS is really Putin's B!tch. But lets be afraid of people that want to work the fields and feed their children.

I'm hoping there will be a caravan of caring and intelligent Americans to meet these folks at the border and form a human shield.

I still think this caravan is funded by the Republicans to stir up new fear and hate to get them out to vote.

And April - the Republicans ceased to be the Grand Old Party when they threw their support behind Trump. Half those old bast@rds should retire anyway. Term limits are a good thing.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 7787
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 11:19:07 AM
Do your civic duty.
Vote early.
Vote often.
Wear your sticker with Pride~

;-)
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7788
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 12:12:09 PM

Vote often.

Oh great, now you're going to get April going on her conspiracy tirade again about voter fraud...
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 7789
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 1:13:55 PM
Lighten up. It's a joke for gosh sake<
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7790
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 1:19:30 PM
^ Lighten up your own self...lol...you can dish a joke out but can't take one?
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7791
Posted: 11/6/2018 2:20:41 PM

Wacko April..........

Then... If I call you names you get mad like you did last time.!

Her god is not as narrow minded and stupid as she is, going by the Book. ..............He'd be b!tch slapping April, Trump and every evangelist in the US and all the fake christians like April and Trump. .......Some Americans disgust me. The fake christians like April are the worst.

One Angry Liberal right there^... Reason why people is walking away from Democratic party.!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7792
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 2:34:57 PM
Msg:7810

Seamist474:

"I'm hoping there will be a caravan of caring and intelligent Americans to meet these folks at the border and form a human shield."

I hear Chick-fil-A is sending a bunch of their employees with their little Ipads to make sure they are served in a timely and couteous manner. All will be well. :)
 Seamist474
Msg: 7793
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 4:00:08 PM
"One Angry Liberal right there^... Reason why people is walking away from Democratic party.!"

Oh that's cute April. Tell me, why are they walking away from the Republican Party? Trump has average 30 lies a day in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Kinda sad. Blatant, blatant lies.

And I call it just as I see it - fake christian.

As for:

"I hear Chick-fil-A is sending a bunch of their employees with their little Ipads to make sure they are served in a timely and couteous manner. All will be well. :)"

I've never been to Chick fil A, is it a good place for junk/fast food?

I would think a chicken sandwich by a scrubbed faced server would be welcomed as opposed to the militia, that cracks me up (a bunch of old white guys with d1cks that don't work anymore so they got a gun) and the military, which is an extension of the dude in the WH with a mushroom in his pants.

This whole thing is so sad if it hadn't been conveniently used by the Republicant's as a rouse for the uneducated and inbred of their base. You'd think someone like April could identify with coming here with nothing hoping for a better life.
 LGL1975
Msg: 7794
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 4:01:46 PM
@seamist

I'm hoping there will be a caravan of caring and intelligent Americans to meet these folks at the border and form a human shield.

I still think this caravan is funded by the Republicans to stir up new fear and hate to get them out to vote.

Knowing the caravan is affiliated with the republicans why would you welcome it into your country? Trump said he's going to put them in tents. No good will come of that.

@platitude

60% plus women may go democratic. If so...it will be a blowout..payback for kavenaugh.

A lot of women are really attracted to Trump and the way he is taking care of business. So it will even out.

I think the Trump factor might help win over more black voters.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 7795
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 4:07:18 PM
I made a few observations about this election cycle-

It's been said that if Republicans can attract more than 8% of the black vote, they win. 28% have been swayed to vote for the right. Perhaps it's the jobs that they're getting.

Latinos are in the same boat. Dems weren't talking too much about that. Most latino's are conservative.

Republicans aren't big on showing their hands. Most of the time, pollsters call me, then get to talk to a dial tone. I'm not alone in doing that.

Most women can't be shamed into voting for their own sex. They're really good at knowing what a good thing is.

Dems overplay their hands. Their playbook is about 3 decades too old.

I live in a rural area. Normal turnout on this cycle, in my area, about 30-40 have voted by 9am. I was 152 this morning at 9. ( I live in a small precinct.)
 congupnaroad
Msg: 7796
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 4:09:27 PM

Yup, a couple thousand men, women and children in flip flops that are tired, hungry and looking for work is terrifying to the closed minded. They don't seem to mind being infiltrated and have their elections tampered with by the Russians or the fact that their POTUS is really Putin's B!tch. But lets be afraid of people that want to work the fields and feed their children

If they really wanted to work the fields they would have accepted Mexico's offer of asylum and a job. Oh really, I can't believe people are still espousing the Russian BS.

I'm hoping there will be a caravan of caring and intelligent Americans to meet these folks at the border and form a human shield

If you feel so strongly about it, perhaps you could join them.

I still think this caravan is funded by the Republicans to stir up new fear and hate to get them out to vote

Did you forget that the **** ex-President Obama deported 3 million criminals back to Central America and then increased funding to already corrupt Govts, which in turn made the domestic situation worse for the population.?

So there you have it, the **** Obama is responsible.

And April - the Republicans ceased to be the Grand Old Party when they threw their support behind Trump. Half those old bast@rds should retire anyway. Term limits are a good thing

That would be called agism.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 7797
Posted: 11/6/2018 10:24:14 PM
For the BEST president ever, president Trump:

Saying:..“Never let a bad situation bring you down, Choose to stay positive and be the strong person that God created you to be,
He put you where you are with a purpose..Remember that.

=====

Senate won't allow the Democratic party to mess with the president..(no impeach or imcherry, or im-whatever) (-_-)

God Bless America!
 HawkingJr
Msg: 7798
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 4:45:51 AM
I don't have time to get deep in the weeds of yesterday at the moment, but just had to deal with this on LGL:

"Sorry no blue wave."

BLUE WAVE, MF! Democrats retake House easily, direct rebuke to Trump. "Oh, this was supposed to happen in a midyear," you guys now claim? Not really -- the House is overwhelmingly gerrymandered in Republicans favor and they had record midterm turnout, and still got TURNED OUT.

But the direct answer to the question in the title of this thread is: Yes, apparently, he will, since although the House may be heading toward impeachment, the Senate is now so pro-Trump due to midterm geographical advantages that Trump truly could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and they'd never vote to convict him. So doesn't matter what Mueller finds -- Trump is safe until 2020. After which last night's results suggest he is in serious trouble, considering the Republicans lost in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania -- the states that gave Trump the electoral college in 2016. As for my state... Florida is Florid-duh! What else can I say?
 Noftheborder
Msg: 7799
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 6:05:09 AM
If last night’s results weren’t enough to scare republicans, I expect it will only serve to embolden Trump to continue being as outrageous as he’s been to date. Two more years to cut his own throat deeper both in his own country and around the world. The new blood in the House should make things interesting for the next 24 months. I’m gonna buy stocks in popcorn.
 platitude545
Msg: 7800
Posted: 11/7/2018 6:05:38 AM
Take heart Hawk. Florida is about to gain from 600,000 to 1.2 million new democrats now that felons can vote. End days for the repubs in Florida. Very sad for republicans.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?