Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 7953
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 319 of 321    (281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321)

Msg: 7961
I'm starting to think the Trumpstain on our Presidency and Executive branch may just last the full 4 years.....

Trump is going down...and so is his crime family. Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

MAGA = My Attorney Got Arrested.

The Trump Organization Planned To Give Vladimir Putin The $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow

President Donald Trump’s company planned to give a $50 million penthouse at Trump Tower Moscow to Russian President Vladimir Putin as the company negotiated the luxury real estate development during the 2016 campaign, according to four people, one of them the originator of the plan.

Two US law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed News that Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer at the time, discussed the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

The Trump Tower Moscow plan is at the heart of a new plea agreement by Cohen, who led the negotiations to bring a gleaming, 100-story building to the Russian capital. Cohen acknowledged in court that he had lied to Congress about the plan in order to protect Trump and his presidential campaign.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/the-trump-organization-planned-to-give-vladimir-putin-the?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7954
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/30/2018 7:20:38 AM
I smell blood in the water, the sharks seem to be circling. Toilet bowl is swirling, I think we are seeing the beginning of the end.

I was thinking we would get to 2020, but at this point I think the odds are changing and not really sure if flushing the toilet is better right now or do it by vote in 2020.

In other news, lawyer Michael Avenatti is in a close race with Rudy Giuliani for losing lawyer of the year. Rudy is still ahead, but Michael is giving it the good ole college try.
 platitude545
Msg: 7955
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2018 8:33:24 AM
^^^^the senate would never convict so house likely wont impeach. Just not going to happen

2Irish123
Msg: 7956
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2018 8:52:58 AM

Trump Jr.'s 2017 Testimony Conflicts With Cohen's Account Of Russian Talks

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/672188201/trump-jr-s-2017-testimony-conflicts-with-cohen-s-account-of-russian-talks?

Go figure. Jr. lied to Congress.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7957
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump go quietly into that good night
Posted: 11/30/2018 9:12:21 AM
"wouldn't trump then be FOR cheap migrant labor???"

>>>if he had open positions, then yes. But he seems to have them filled at Mar-A_Lago et al. and of course, he gets a lot of adoration from his trumpanzees if he continues "do as i say, not as i do" during his post-election campaign rallies. he can have his cake and throw it in your face too.

"the senate will never convict"

>>true, but it seems like now they aren't rubber-stamping every judge he proposes? there's still a chance something heinous can be unturned and the Republicans he slandered in the past can turn around and say, "well, you know, i never really did like the guy". as long as Pence can play Gerald Ford and smooth the impeachment over with a pardon. but they'll all have to get around his ego. chump will still , likely be his own worst enemy.

of course, it would behoove the Dems to take a page from Sun t'zu or aikido and use Chump's energy against him. His ego makes it easy to walk him right into a trap, and then poke and prod his thin skin. trumpanzees won't care, its the moderates who will finally stand up to stop the nonsense. funny how so many republicans have "trump derangement syndrome". how can they support him and yet be deranged? it defies logic. TDS is more likely, his supporters who have to bend over and put their head where it doesn't shine, just so they can see a "reality" they wish was true.

Republican Twister...get the game for Christmas. you spin the pointer, and it always points blame at Obama. then you step on the white sheet, place yourself on whatever position Faux News tells you to stand. Oh, don't worried...they aren't coloured.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 7958
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2018 8:30:25 PM
above states:

it would behoove the Dems to take a page from Sun t'zu or aikido and use Chump's energy against him.

The best thing that has happened for the Democrats post 2016...is that Trump has remained in office as the "object of negative attention".....the "Bete-Noir" from which they've been able to gain resurgence as the "cinderella-like" party for the 2018 mid-terms....and although they did not cop the Senate, there were many closely run races in conservative states that should have handily won by Reuoblicans, but weren't!............this could serve as a political barometer for 2020; assuming the Democrats do not sully their own accomplishments!.............Right now, there are squabbles regarding Pelosi assuming the speakership head (which she may deserve....if we base it upon her ability to garner money for the democratic party....still making her a political heavy-weight) stemming from some of the newbees who have yet to earn their stripes...................and this could be the Achilles heel for the Democrats in the House; who badly need to maintain disciplined cohesiveness in their incipience..as the majority body.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7959
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 9:41:20 AM
"assuming the dems don't sully their own accomplishments"

>>>if there's one thing the Dems are known for, its they always begin a firing squad by forming a circle :(

they'll have to not lose focus on the ball, to try to include every little group under the big tent.

GHW Bush has passed, I wonder if the family will take a page from the McCain funeral, or will they invite the amoral man who had so many nice things to say about George and Jeb. I was never a fan of the men in the Bush family who were in the White House, but at least they were amongst the first in the GOP to declare the emperor had no clothes.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 7960
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 5:51:53 PM
John wrote:
"the 1950's are long gone and I am not so naive as to believe it is coming back but many jobs are tossed out and explained away without addressing the issue.
Sure. But "the issue" will probably never be addressed; it's too threatening to the elites. And the issue is all the good paying jobs for non-college educated folks are being sent offshore, while the jobs created to replace them are for either for 1.) Educated or gifted hotshots, or 2.) Unskilled. And #1 are very high pay, and are taken by....well, the educated or gifted, and #2 are low pay, and are taken, by...well, we all know that one.. because these are the ..."the jobs Americans don't want!" Which is corporatexecutivespeak for "jobs that Americans don't want at what we want to pay, because we need to maintain our lavish lifestyles and upgrade our mansions in Aspen."

The truth also...is an empowered, politically attentive, financially healthy working class is a threat to the rich. A powerless, uninformed, living paycheck to paycheck working class isn't. Then the working class is more amenable to become servants to the rich, or cannon fodder for them.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 7961
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 5:57:26 PM
Baldwin wrote:
i know its favorable to complain about global trade treaties, but its surprising how many jobs exist because of them.
Yes the jobs that "exist because of them" entail wearing a blue vest that says "Low, Low Prices," ..or... "How may I help you?" making peanut$, vs automotive manufacturing jobs of yesteryear. Folks have a right to complain when the largest employer 50 years ago, GM, paid middle class wages, while the largest employer now, Wal Mart, pays a pittance in comparison. So those who seem to feel nothing's wrong are the ones who really need to brush up on what's going on.

It's "favorable to complain", because those who are really paying attention know how unfair they are. I've written this before and I will write it again.....Our Chief Executive Orifice DOES get a few things right...and I will applaud him when he does. Trade just happens to be one thing he does get right...but I will also say his intent is right, but his moves, rhetoric, and willy-nilly, dictatorial means to achieve such are horrible. He's giving protectionism a bad name. Of course protectionism doesn't work, when EVERYONE is protectionist. But it DOES work when there's one giant sucker (of course, the U.S.) in the bunch, just ask protectionist Japan, Korea, Germany, etc. etc. how it works for them. So the U.S., being the lone sucker on trade, makes the world trading system work - everyone else protects, we don't. They f*ck, we lube up and bend over. Yes, of course, part of the deal is we get to go all over the world and build military bases, invade, and bomb dark people without these trade partners objecting. But that's beside the point.

However....with all his bluster on protectionism, all Trump is doing is building a ready made excuse for the corporate elite/Wall Street to use when we get our well deserved economic reckoning very soon......I can hear the chorus now..."Trump's tariffs caused the recession!". Ya right, it wasn't the idiot tax cuts, it wasn't artificially low interest rates for a decade, it wasn't the deficit, it wasn't soaring inequality, $100 billion/year of corporate tax evasion, none of that. And that's cuz billionaires get richer on those things, while protectionism is a threat to their wealth. So "protectionism" will be the boogieman for the next recession, trust me.

And the lambs continue to not be led, but walk themselves, to the slaugher.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7962
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 7:27:35 PM
^^^ And, in light of... And even in spite of... The exposed Trump transgressions.....

It'll still take the remainder of Trumps presidency to bring him to justice.... I do think justice will eventually prevail but for now he is still POTUS.

Luckily, he is soon to be a POTUS with less power thanks to the midterm elections.

Even if he makes it the full 4 years. Elections matter, and a partial neutering is almost as good as an impeachment or early jail time. He deserves both but the wheels are slow turning and the Prez has the money and lawyership to delay justice as long as money will permit.

Plus, as a additional variable the Mueller investigation is ongoing and compiling more evidence everyday.Who knows what this could reveal?

But, even all of this may not shorten the reign of the stain that is Trump.

It's just a thought, and I could be wrong,.... But here's to hoping, his rule won't be long.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 7963
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 8:24:27 PM
Msgs 7969 & 70

The truth also...is an empowered, politically attentive, financially healthy working class is a threat to the rich. A powerless, uninformed, living paycheck to paycheck working class isn't. Then the working class is more amenable to become servants to the rich, or cannon fodder for them.

In the non 3rd world nations....this ^ can best be seen in present day Russia.
Luckily, we here in the US can still vote freely....unless voter fraud/suppression becomes so sophisticated that election outcomes can be manipulated,....and the key towards this goal is to keep the masses; distracted; duped & uniformed.

GM, paid middle class wages, while the largest employer now, Wal Mart, pays a pittance in comparison.

You do realize that Wal-mart type jobs are service sector jobs....as opposed to GM type manufacturing jobs that required a higher skill set...........the reality is that few if any of these manufacturing jobs will ever return to our shores, regardless of the "tariffs" that Trump speaks of.............Big industry is quite content to have a working force that gets paid a fraction of what the American counter part gets paid; without any union/labor rights pressures and with friendly governements who will bend over backward to keep these plants on their soil!...making sure that the cost of doing business will be far less than anywhere in North america.

Yes, of course, part of the deal is we get to go all over the world and build military bases, invade, and bomb dark people without these trade partners objecting.

The US also gets to micro-manage their politics & policies
Mexico would have gone Marxist long ago, had they not been allowed to adopt some protectionism
Countries like Japan, Germany, Korea...would never have been able to overcome the post-war devastation without protectionistic policies in place................and we would have likely been worse off with weak allies, just like the weaker East European satellites became a weighty burden for the USSR, draining their resources.

The question is.....do these countries still need to have protectionism to prop up their economies?
I would think not...as most are now well over the top
However, I believe that these barriers cannot be broken suddenly, and must be done in stages in order to avoid economic turbulence....this is where a skilled negotiator is of utmost importance!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 7964
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 4:18:45 PM
Earlier today, Comrade trump declared himself a "Tariff Man" in tweeting about the state of progress with China......

Hey look, the stock market tanks, again. Thanks "Tariff Man".

Dow plummets nearly 800 points

The economic agreement President Trump said he reached with Chinese leader Xi Jinping on Saturday showed signs of unraveling Tuesday, with the White House threatening new penalties against Beijing and multiple officials seeking to downplay expectations for an eventual deal.

Investors, who had applauded the deal on Monday, turned sharply negative Tuesday. The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 799 points, or 3.1 percent, to close at 25,027. The Standard and Poor’s 500-stock index fell 3.2 percent, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq gave up 3.8 percent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/i-am-a-tariff-man-trump-says-as-china-talks-show-signs-of-sputtering/2018/12/04/516425e4-f7e0-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.bd9255f6f85f
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7965
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 4:47:11 PM
^Wow! President Trump is one powerful man!
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7966
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2018 10:37:55 AM
"the jobs that "exist because of them" entail wearing a blue vest that says "Low, Low Prices," ..or... "How may I help you?" making peanut$, vs automotive manufacturing jobs of yesteryear."

>>>i'm surprised, Ss454...i thought you knew more about the american economy than that propaganda. if you listen to the news this past month, you heard Trump talk about all the money made selling weaponry to the Saudis (of course he inflated it, and there was an opportunity to sell Boeing aircraft to Iran, but those jobs he thought were worth losing). so, there's some manufacturing, and of course there's others, as well (Catapillar, Carrier, Boeing, etc). Also, if you keep up on the news, you know that american farmers sell soy to china--or at least they used to. this fiscal year, farm bankrupcies are up 50% b/c soy sales to china went down 90%. so there's some old-school income via global sales. and Chump just redid NAFTA (created before the internet existed, it obviously needed updating). Why would he do that, if it didn't benefit the american worker? you're not implying he's out to screw american workers, are you? that would make those who voted for him, rather silly.

america HAS reduced its goods exports over the decades, that is correct. One way to keep those scary immigrants out is to create well-paying jobs in their own countries, and that results in competition for sales if the global markets aren't doing well and those nations have a lower cost of living (China, for example, is raising wages in response to that "one child policy" of the old days biting them now in the ass). but we now the world's third largest exporter of natural gas, and we are competing with OPEC for oil (from wells in states that have lost coal mining jobs, and of course Texas refineries benefit as well). We have also switched to services. we export a lot of that, its hard to count and track, and it favors the blue states who think going to college is a good thing.

as for america being a trading sucker...if we get cheaper raw materials out of the deal, then we can build final products that are affordable. a working class family can shop at walmart for a middle class lifestyle. and the world does everything it can to keep our currency afloat, b/c its in their benefit to do it. 'cause we sure as fvck aren't doing a damn thing to keep our currency afloat, with all these deficits.

the thing is, things change. we all grew up without cellphones and the internet. we ran our lives without these tools, and then these tools came about and business took off with them. Those who learned to adapt to these changes, have a good income as a result. those who stuck their head in the sand and didn't learn how to use email and text and every other computer based tool that business takes for granted...haven't done as well.
 2Irish123
Msg: 7967
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2018 8:32:29 AM
Even that heathen Mooslim Obama recited the Christian prayer:

Trump Faces Criticism For Not Reciting Apostles' Creed At Funeral Of George H.W. Bush

https://start.att.net/player/article/geobeats-trump_faces_criticism_for_not_reciting_apostles_cr-velephant/category/news
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 7968
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2018 9:15:26 AM
oh well, the evangelicals as always will have some excuse for it. so sad.

chances are, chump's advisors told him not to repeat it in a church. would be embarassing if POTUS burst into flames.

still, the Bush family promised there would be no digs at POTUS like McCain's funeral, and in return they got permission from the WH to use Air Force One as an uber. so it all works out in the end.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 7969
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2018 8:44:10 PM

Even that heathen Mooslim Obama recited the Christian prayer:

The only "god" that Trump pays homage to....is the "god" of the ($) sign
The notion of Trump actually rendering praise to a diety in a church service...would be as revolting to him as lobster in a boiling kettle of water

the evangelicals as always will have some excuse for it.

the good thing about Trump's presidency...is that the Evangelicals (as a whole) got exposed for the phony hypocrits that they really are....hiding behind a veneer of self righteousness!
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 7970
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2018 6:42:22 AM
Approval ratings Donald Trump 50% Emmanuel Macron 18%....You just don't get it .....
 platitude545
Msg: 7971
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2018 9:23:24 AM
^^^^^ You may want to start with honesty and integrity...hard to do when you are a Cultist.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
 vlad dracul
Msg: 7972
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2018 10:48:03 AM
Bondsy
"Approval ratings Donald Trump 50% Emmanuel Macron 18%....You just don't get it ....."

To be fair to posters on here they have declared they know nothing much about what is happening anyplace other than shermanland.

But if you do not show Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) in every post then you MUST be a trump acolyte. But again with the posters being ignorant of anywhere outside of america they are oblivious to the fun millions of citizens are having as liberal globalists go into meltdown everytime president the donald speaks.

Even the liberal globalist media over here are bemused by the TDS...............

"Robert De Niro swearing about Trump epitomises everything that's wrong with liberal America right now
Feeding the divisiveness that led to Trump's election is getting old. It's time to start strategising in favour of Democrats rather gathering round A-listers shouting about how much they hate the President"
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/robert-de-niro-tony-awards-trump-liberal-america-wrong-a8393451.html

And I'm no great lover of the tory press over here either but this in The Times caught my eye..............

"Deranged liberal critics give Trump a boost

The Kavanaugh controversy has united Republicans as never before behind a president once viewed with deep suspicion

Donald Trump is no one’s idea of a god but his ability to reduce his opponents to wailing, gibbering husks, like demented characters in a Greek tragedy, seems increasingly Olympian in its reach."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/deranged-liberal-critics-give-trump-a-boost-m6gx9px22
 vlad dracul
Msg: 7973
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2018 10:55:45 AM
As for the midget macron. How good is it to see him getting a deserved kicking? Thousands expected on the streets of france again this weekend. Citizens of ALL political persuasions.

Army vehicles are expected to be stationed on french streets. I think french citizens have now seen that they can topple his government.

But talking of approval ratings, this from the liberal globalist grauniad over here..............

"It comes at a time when Trump’s popularity among his voters is relatively stable by comparison and the American economy is growing. Macron’s fate could have far-reaching consequences for Europe’s political future.

What makes the contrast between Trump’s and Macron’s fortunes so striking is that the two presidents have so much in common.

Both found electoral success by breaking free of their own side: Macron from the left and Trump from mainstream Republicanism; they both moved beyond the old left-right divide.

Both realised that we were seeing the disappearance of the old western middle class.

Both grasped that, for the first time in history, the working people who make up the solid base of the lower middle classes live, for the most part, in regions that now generate the fewest jobs.

It is in the small or middling towns and vast stretches of farmland that skilled workers, the low-waged, small farmers and the self-employed are concentrated. These are the regions in which the future of western democracy will be decided.

But the similarities end there.

While Trump was elected by people in the heartlands of the American rustbelt states, Macron built his electoral momentum in the big globalised cities.

While the French president is aware that social ties are weakening in the regions, he believes that the solution is to speed up reform to bring the country into line with the requirements of the global economy.

Trump, by contrast, concluded that globalisation was the problem, and that the economic model it is based on would have to be reined in (through protectionism, limits on free trade agreements, controls on immigration, and spending on vast public infrastructure building) to create jobs in the deindustrialised parts of the US."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/05/trump-poll-ratings-macron-globalisation
 2Irish123
Msg: 7974
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2018 1:56:33 PM

Approval ratings Donald Trump 50% Emmanuel Macron 18%....You just don't get it .....

ROFLMAO....hahahahahahahahaha...when you have to cherry pick that one poll that has tRump at 50% among the rest that have him hovering around 40%...well, what can you expect from the cult...honesty isn't their strong suit.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 7975
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2018 2:52:36 PM
^Even using your number of 40%...it is still more than double that of Macaroni's 18%.

Also, you really should stop rolling around on the floor at your age. You're liable to make a hip. :)
 Deplorable™
Msg: 7976
Posted: 12/7/2018 11:05:29 PM
He's only using the style to honor his old friend Oy Vey with the HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that he refuses to give up here on the good ol plenty o fish forums.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 7977
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2018 12:54:03 AM
TWO BIT MANHATTAN GRIFTER

that was the latest characterization of #45 (on CNN)

very fitting!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?