Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 776
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 32 of 315    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
The era of American isolationism has just begun. It won't be long before other nations ban american travelers in response to Comrade Trump immigration order.

Comrade Trump - The Lying King!
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 777
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/28/2017 12:37:49 PM
^^I disagree--we may have lost the battle but will win the war

I LOVE NYDIA VELAZQUEZ -WHAT A WOMAN!
 John252817
Msg: 778
Posted: 1/28/2017 1:58:33 PM
Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; eliminate most filibusters on nominees

^^^^^^^That was 2013 after 4 decades of a super majority of 60 votes, Reid destroyed that and now it is a simple majority so getting a new Supreme Court Judge will be pretty easy to do very soon. And in a year or two there will be another confirmation. The libs still have Nancy "we still have to read it to know what's in it(obamacare)" Pelosi to be upset with but Harry did a very fine job on screwing things up just a couple years ago.... YIKES
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 779
Posted: 1/28/2017 2:27:58 PM
They package and market abortion as “women’s rights” because it wouldn’t be successful if the true intent were widely known.

Pro-life packages and markets itself that way because they wish to disguise the fact that what they really are is *forced birthers.* They wish to use a woman's body for their own religious purposes. A woman they don't know, and who does not believe what they believe. And since pregnancy is a good deal more dangerous than abortion, they wish to risk her life to fulfill their own fantasy of virtue.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 780
Posted: 1/28/2017 2:52:56 PM
Tomfiend

actually I know a few Palestinians...professionals living in the US. Very smart, able people. Also became friends with a few when I lived in Israel,

Was that before or after you explained to them how the Israeli-Palestinian conflict should be managed

So how about telling us about the Pharasees you know.....oh wait....you know them only from what Jesus said about them.

No, its from:

www.jewishhistory.org/sadducees-and-pharisees/

Excerpt
"In the final analysis, theirs was not an ideology connected to anything eternal. Rather it was a non-ideology couched in flowery words and pledging allegiance to some vague idea they called Judaism, changeable to whatever prevailing winds of culture would help them maintain and consolidate their status, wealth, power and pleasure."

And what a fine group of practitioners they were; in fact we may have one in the white house that could closely resemble them. And he ain't even Jewish.

the characters on this board. Only on POF.

agreed, .....all the posers and fakers
 cotter
Msg: 781
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2017 3:26:32 PM
Message 763 ...
dee ....
... they or the man involved should pay for the abortion.

When don't they?

I know of no federal or state organization that pays for abortions ... it's against the law.

If you are going to invoke "Planned Parenthood" then you will be mistaken. They DO NOT use state or federal money to fund abortions. They DO accept private money to fund abortions for those in need who do not have the money. I know because my mother used to donate to that cause on a regular basis. It was my job (while being her caregiver) to write the checks and she insisted that it be designated for funding abortions for women who could not afford them otherwise. She was a frequent donor.

Yes there are people out there that do believe in helping people in spite of those who don't want them to have help.

As long as abortion is legal, we have no right to deny any woman that choice.

I am not pro-abortion, but I AM pro-choice.

If a man is against abortion, he should get a vasectomy and use condoms or just abstain. Otherwise, he takes the chance of impregnating a woman. In no case should he have the right to deny a woman the choice of what she does with her own body.

If he doesn't want to be a father, then he should be very careful about what he does with his sperm.
 deetristate
Msg: 782
Posted: 1/28/2017 4:56:46 PM
Ok,yule.

So, the whites will be upset about not pushing or limiting abortion because there will be more brown babies

And

there will be many, many more white babies so the whites will be happy?

Ok

-----------------

Like an alcoholic keeping whiskey shows that he likes drinking, the Dems keeping Pelosi shows that they don't really want to win.
The pull of PC is too strong.
(Psst. Dayna. Pelosi was mentioned above me)
---------
When a man carries and aborts a baby, then he can be equally responsible.
Women are the ones carrying and terminating.
-----------
Good to hear that about donors to PP. Let PP rely on that. Let every woman marching in the "women's march" donate $200 and it is set for many years.
 N2U16
Msg: 783
Posted: 1/28/2017 5:07:33 PM

And in your humble opinion, what would the "true intent" be/is?????

Oh, the utube thingy,,,,,you did read the "satire" part, right?????

I laughed, did you?????

Superiority, just walk in the room because you can smell it in the air. Let’s see….White (check)….Male (check)…..old (check)…..progressive (check)…….Social Justice WARRIOR (now when you say WARRIOR, think of that 1979 movie “The Warriors”, the batsh!t crazy guy with the bottles on his fingers saying “WARRIORS…come out to play ay”) aka the New KKK (uniform and all) (check).

“utube thingy”…is that how your generation refers to YouTube? This warms my heart and you’re such a sweetheart. My eyes are getting misty thinking about my sweet departed grandparents.

“satire” is undetermined lol Did you miss that part ;)
Seems Crazy, yet we have witnessed many meltdowns which gives it credibility. Yes, LMFAO because even if its satire its mocking what the world is witnessing.

If only SNL had content half this good lol

LESS THAN HUMAN, WHY WE DEMEAN, ENSLAVE, AND EXTERMINATE OTHERS” by DAVID LIVINGSTONE SMITH
 daynadaze
Msg: 784
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2017 5:13:09 PM
There's no reason to bash Democrats because you don't have a clue about what Planned Parenthood has been doing.
 Walts
Msg: 785
Posted: 1/28/2017 5:33:20 PM

Superiority, just walk in the room because you can smell it in the air. Let’s see….White (check)….Male (check)…..old (check)…..progressive (check)…….Social Justice WARRIOR (now when you say WARRIOR, think of that 1979 movie “The Warriors”, the batsh!t crazy guy with the bottles on his fingers saying “WARRIORS…come out to play ay”) aka the New KKK (uniform and all) (check).

“utube thingy”…is that how your generation refers to YouTube? This warms my heart and you’re such a sweetheart. My eyes are getting misty thinking about my sweet departed grandparents.

“satire” is undetermined lol Did you miss that part ;)
Seems Crazy, yet we have witnessed many meltdowns which gives it credibility. Yes, LMFAO because even if its satire its mocking what the world is witnessing.

If only SNL had content half this good lol

LESS THAN HUMAN, WHY WE DEMEAN, ENSLAVE, AND EXTERMINATE OTHERS” by DAVID LIVINGSTONE SMITH

After all that, and you still can't tell us what the "true intent" of last Saturday's march?????
And yet, you continue to yap.
Taking lessons from the big guy I see.
Good for you!!!!!

Now, again, what do you believe the "true intent" of the march last Saturday actually was/is?????
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 786
Posted: 1/28/2017 7:06:13 PM
Hey look, protests erupt at U.S. airports against The Lying King!

Vice President Mike Pence called a Muslim ban ‘offensive and unconstitutional’ a year ago :

Vice President Mike Pence sneered at the the thought of a Muslim ban, calling it “offensive and unconstitutional” just one year before he applauded as one was announced Friday.

In December 2015 — long before he was named Trump’s running mate — Pence condemned his future boss’ initial call to close off the nation’s borders to all Muslim travelers, immigrants and refugees.

“Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional,” he tweeted.

"The United States cannot, and should not discriminate on the basis or religion," he said. "The free exercise of religion is at the very heart of our constitutional guarantees for all persons in this country.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/mike-pence-called-muslim-ban-offensive-unconstitutional-article-1.2958165

Comrade Trump - The Lying King!
 MrFication
Msg: 787
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2017 7:31:53 PM
4 years? Considering the collective of the Dems saw wisdom to prop up Pelosi again, and then the new DNC chair....I'm pretty much expecting Trumpoleon to be in for 8.
 forumslady
Msg: 788
Posted: 1/28/2017 7:48:20 PM
deetristate- "When a man carries and aborts a baby, then he can be equally responsible."
Cotters right, they are (men) equally responsible.
Nobody's tricking them by telling them they are playing naked twister for Gawd sakes!
Unless artificial insemination is involved, last I checked insemination and therefore a pregnancy requires the presence of a man to deposit the sperm that fertilizes the egg.
Btw- There is now a shot that men can get that keeps them from getting women pregnant...........

https://qz.com/822177/a-birth-control-shot-for-men-was-successful-in-stopping-pregnancy-but-many-study-participants-quit-because-of-the-side-effects/

If you read this, you will see most of the men quit the trial study because of the side effects. Awwww.
We need to stop this nonsense and finally get the FACT that is ALWAYS takes two to tango!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 789
Posted: 1/28/2017 8:48:06 PM
Saw a banner at one of the airport protests that reads:

First They Came For
The Muslims,
And We Said,
Not Today
Mother Fvcker!
 forumslady
Msg: 790
Posted: 1/28/2017 9:41:24 PM
Llive2laughtoo- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/refugees-detained-at-us-airports-prompting-legal-challenges-to-trumps-immigration-order.html?_r=0

Read this^^^^^^ :) :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 791
Posted: 1/28/2017 9:45:36 PM
It would be wonderful, if the pro-life people would say, "hey, let's make birth control widely available, so that people could be responsible and cut down on unwanted pregnancy that leads to abortion." But instead, they rally to cut Planned Parenthood, which....helps people understand and obtain birth control. So that they can do something about abortions. And as an alternative, they help conservative religious types (don't know if Liberation Theology does this) teach...abstinence.

Just say no, didn't work much on drugs.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 792
Posted: 1/29/2017 5:26:18 AM

President Trump exhibits traits of mental illness :

The fuzzy outlines of President Trump's likely mental illness came into sharper focus this week: in two interviews with major networks, he revealed paranoia and delusion; he quadruple-downed on his fabrication that millions of people voted illegally, which demonstrated he is disconnected from reality itself; his petulant trade war with Mexico reveals that he values self-image even over national interest; his fixation with inaugural crowd size reveals a childish need for attention.

For the past few weeks, psychologists have been speaking out, arguing that their profesional integrity, and patriotism, can't be silenced. The latest? A top psychotherapist from the esteemed Johns Hopkins University Medical School said Trump "is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president.”

"We cannot remain silent as we witness the rise of an American form of fascism," the manifesto states.

The psychological warning signs? "Scapegoating ..., degrading, ridiculing, and demeaning rivals and critics, fostering a cult of the Strong Man who appeals to fear and anger, promises to solve our problems if we just trust in him, reinvents history and has little concern for truth (and) sees no need for rational persuasion."

We have a President who only believes something is true if it praises him. Everything else is fake news to him. Psychologists know what that is: It's a dangerous, pathological detachment from reality.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/shrinks-break-silence-president-trump-exhibits-traits-m-article-1.2957688
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 793
Posted: 1/29/2017 6:15:20 AM
@ Dee

Ok,yule.

So, the whites will be upset about not pushing or limiting abortion because there will be more brown babies

Well, the religious right wing extremists (sanctimonious)whites would be upset for sure.....you know, the ones whose side you take!

And

there will be many, many more white babies so the whites will be happy?

Yes, the whites who you side with, will definitely be happier once they see the stats change in their favor.

==========================

@ L2L

First They Came For
The Muslims,
And We Said,
Not Today

Its funny how Der Orange Fuehrer did not include the countries who have truly been responsible for exporting terrorists on the list.

Saudi arabia
Paskistan
UAE

I guess his investments & profits would be put at risk!

========================

@ GT

It would be wonderful, if the pro-life people would say, "hey, let's make birth control widely available, so that people could be responsible and cut down on unwanted pregnancy that leads to abortion."

The thing is that they probably don't want to cut down on White pregnancies; in fact they would more of them brought to full term (that would otherwise be aborted). The concern is that if birth control would be made "widely available" more white births would be impacted.
 deetristate
Msg: 794
Posted: 1/29/2017 6:57:26 AM
Population numbers are changing in the west because whites, voluntarily, decided that they don't want children or want very few. Birth controI and changing lifestyles has been very effective and available to let them end themselves. To pretend otherwise is insincere.
As far as I know, Roe was about abortion.
Please share if you have other information.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 795
Posted: 1/29/2017 8:12:36 AM
"actually I know a few Palestinians...professionals living in the US. Very smart, able people. Also became friends with a few when I lived in Israel,

Was that before or after you explained to them how the Israeli-Palestinian conflict should be managed"

First tell me how I think the situation should be managed? I do have to very reluctantly agree with Jovan in one area....many of the religious right indeed seem to be very woefully ignorant. Can't you believe in a God without buying into all of the lunacy you read in the bible? And yea...read your previous post....you did indeed accuse the "pharasees" of being horrible people...based on something you claim Jesus said in the bible. You buy that crap hook, line and sinker...and you use it to judge others, even others who existed in the ancient days and are no longer around.. Very sad indeed.
 deetristate
Msg: 796
Posted: 1/29/2017 8:30:47 AM
Do you believe what is in the old testament?

Yes, it is relevant to better understand your perspective.

Now, if you just choose not to say, that is different.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 797
Posted: 1/29/2017 8:35:23 AM
I don't mind saying dee...I believe in no organized religion and completely reject both bibles. That does not mean I cannot identify with being jewish and fighting for the rights of my people in this very anti-semitic world. And I certainly will never tolerate skum mocking the holocaust victims and their survivors the way jovan and cotter did, as pointed out in the pence thread. I will fight against these evil people every moment of the day.
 Maleman999
Msg: 798
Should President Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/29/2017 8:37:40 AM

The era of American isolationism has just begun. It won't be long before other nations ban american travelers in response to Comrade Trump immigration order.

I would imagine a lot of people in the rest of world sees this as a good thing-let Americans isolate themselves from the rest of the planet and forever disappear, if they're so afraid of getting cooties from those damn foreigners. Out of sight, out of mind. But that could be a bummer for Trump, since he has companies, resorts, and golf courses all over the world. Trump is pitching isolationism with an asterisk-certain people like himself are exempt from isolationism policies. It's a Trumpian "Do as I say, not as I do" philosophy on running a kingdom. A money trail has no borders.
 2ufo2
Msg: 799
Posted: 1/29/2017 9:35:58 AM

The psychological warning signs? "Scapegoating ..., degrading, ridiculing, and demeaning rivals and critics, fostering a cult of the Strong Man who appeals to fear and anger, promises to solve our problems if we just trust in him, reinvents history and has little concern for truth (and) sees no need for rational persuasion."

Dang! Sounds like some posters here on the Forums.

ETA: Back to the subject - will Trump last 4 years.

I don't think so.
I think his health will take a turn for the worse - getting faced with reality can be quite a shock. As GTO mentioned (in one of these threads), presidents age noticeably and Trump will age at the speed of sound. Or at the speed of Twitter these days.
Not that I consider Pence an improvement...
Sh*t - I'd almost rather have Putin.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 800
Posted: 1/29/2017 10:26:24 AM

Dang! Sounds like some posters here on the Forums.

It does indeed....Cotter and Jovan come to mind.

What is interesting to me is that I always assumed the left were the more open minded, tolerant people seeking justice for all. And yet I have learned from this board the far left are the most irrational, closed minded, judgmental people out there. They are lacking in common sense and basic human kindness and dignity. They will lie, cheat, manipulate to have their way. In their minds, no matter how nefarious, the means to the end they want is justified. I am appalled at just how evil some of these people are.

The right of course are far more religious.... but atleast they actually believe in something...they are not manipulators or liars like the left. They simply strongly believe what they believe. Pence is a straight shooter....religious nut maybe... but still a straight shooter.

These leftist nutcases are the bane of the civilized world. I really never got that before. I do now. The far leftists are terrible people. The rightists are not. Its really clear as day to me now...really.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?