Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8126
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 326 of 337    (297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337)
Just in, Comrade Trump supposedly personally directed Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow Trump Tower Project. Comrade Trump apologists and enablers defending the Lying King in ....3....2....1...

MAGA: Morons Are Governing America.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8127
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/18/2019 9:44:00 AM
Jonny, you're back! that's awesome. Just be careful of PU, the one who posted : You know Dem’s, they were for it before they were against it lol. He'll have a lot to say about you voting for Obama before you were against him. Or PU will just be a hypocrite.

I can't blame Chump for pulling Pelosi, that was a power move. But even his supporter Lindsey thought revealing a secret trip was a bad idea. of course, "i hope russia hacks a SOS emails" chump has a habit of revealing government secrets--he's already trumped the bush administration and valerie plame. why is the GOP doesn't understand keeping the government safe? we don't need a border wall, chump needs a zipper for a mouth.

but jon, before you blame the dems for the shutdown, let's educate you again, chump wanted it, he wasn't going to blame anyone else (heh) and he was going to take credit for it b/c he was ready to shut things down. like newt gingrich shut down government b/c the clintons wouldn't meet him on a plane. why is the gop so filled with children?

but let's look at chump this week. he couldn't afford a decent spread at the white house. Rude Fooliani went on tv, yet again, to prove he's the worst lawyer ever. he announced that others in the chump campaign colluded, but that the prez did not. i guess the co-conspirators can kiss a pardon goodbye? and cohen says he fixed the polls chump said were lies. thank goodness they had the electoral college, or HRC would have won the popular vote. oh wait, she did anyway.

also saw an interesting article, the next american recession may be caused by the auto industry rather than housing. thank you, tariffs and trade wars and government shutdowns.
 platitude545
Msg: 8128
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 10:34:18 AM
^^^ the problem also is trying to make a deal with Trump is like trying to make a deal with a slippery eel....he never keeps his word, always changes his mind. He could have had a border wall agreement long ago for DACA, but the man has no integrity..never good for an agreement...and wants everything his way.

Meanwhile Mitch won't even leave the possibility of a Trump Veto override.

In the end, the Republicans are the obstructionists and they are the ones who hopefully will be buried in 2020.

Wonder what the Repubs are going to say if there is actual credible evidence Trump ordered Cohen to lie to Congress...that's right...but the Fisa Warrants and Hillaries emails, as if there is some sort of equivalence between anything the dems may have done and the lying psychopath in chief.

And Million....if Little Red is right and you truly are KJ, I for one am very disappointed in you. I know as KJ you never had an opportunity to defend your support of everything Trump being constantly terminated...but I sure hope your defense of Trump was more than Fisa and everything Hillary. And if you are not KJ...let me apologize to KJ who I am sure still occasionally is reading this board.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 8129
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 2:38:24 PM
Nancy was going to fly commercial. But Trump outed her plans, so the State Dept told her it was now too dangerous.
Maybe Trump doesn't know you aren't supposed to reveal plans for travel to a war zone. Or maybe he doesn't care. Or maybe he did it on purpose.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8130
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 3:47:29 PM
^On the brightside, Nancy will now have time to meet with the Angel families she hid behind her office walls from the other day. As an extra bonus, she can now relate to topics like safety, security and being put in potentially dangerous situations.

Question. Given that Nancy spends about a $1,000 of tax payer money on booze for her weekly trips home...how much do you think we saved for a 7 day public relations junket on booze alone for over a hundred people?

And how come when on the tax payer dime over a hundred were going but when making commercial flight plans the number dwindled to about 20? Weird!

I think Trump should use this shut down to trim the government fat. Let go of a whole lot of the non essentials.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8131
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 5:28:58 PM
Msg: 8129

"Just in, Comrade Trump supposedly personally directed Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow Trump Tower Project. Comrade Trump apologists and enablers defending the Lying King in ....3....2....1..."

Ut-Oh! Charlie Brown! Looks like Lucy snatched that football again! SMH!

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr said in a statement.

In today's media envirionment....whenever there is a bombshell report....follow the 24 hour rule!

Give you points for using "supposedly", tho! Good on you. You are learning.
 jon1725
Msg: 8132
Posted: 1/18/2019 6:07:45 PM
ruh roe, looks like lovetoolaugh is spewing things again yet mueller's office is saying the buzzfeed is incorrect.....lovestoolaugh, you and gto are funny, you both try so hard to bring up another "bombshell"....how many "bombshells" have you kids made in over a year and when one ends up nowhere, you kids try another...and another....and another.

gto, the dems are responsible for the shutdown, sorry you want anyone to believe otherwise but I know you know that it is true that the dems are at fault. It's ok buddy....wink wink!!

Nancy, please stay in town and not go to hawaii or try to go overseas when your constituents want you to negotiate. You and chucky are to blame, we all know that...even gto and lovestolaugh know that

gto, i have had this profile for months and have seen from time to time that there isn't much going on in here. Hopefully you can post facts more often then you do now but then again we all understand why you post what you post.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8133
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 6:18:54 PM
And.....3.....2....1......

Crickets....from the Libtards!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah. It Mueller Time!
 N2U18
Msg: 8134
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 6:25:12 PM

Keep on trying, your attempt at making Trump seem like he's a comedian is pretty funny, but it is a bomb. How is that Putin stuff working for you, are you a Putin supporter?

Dayna?
What an odd question to ask lol Honestly, I’m not sure how to answer because Paranoia is running amok among Democrats. Yet, there’s always a Hammer and Sickle flying high with Liberal organizations such as the Violent and Thuggish ANTIFA.

Are you aware of this Bizarre moment of Democrat Adam Schiff accusing Tucker Carlson of “Carrying Water for the Kremlin”?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwC3NfH84o

As far as the Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory, it’s not targeted at me. This is targeted at the Liberal Zombified and that’s not me (all Smiles). When the media first introduced this Conspiracy Theory, I thought you had to be one Dumb MOFO to believe this meadow muffin or a Lib.

Now, I’m not a believer but I think the Flat Earth Conspiracy Theory holds greater credibility or at least the presentation of Flat Earth (which I never completed) is more plausible in comparison to the Trump Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory.

I’m conscious of Corporate Liberal Media’s Motive to produce a Profit and a motive to keep Liberals in Fear and Energized to go out and vote. So, Trump and Putin are the Bogeymen to make sure you get out there and vote Democrat. GONNA GETCHA!

I don’t comprehend how anyone could hold any trust in our Corporate Media, but the Walking Dead tv series is based on a true story. Obviously! There is a pattern with the media and Jimmy Dore of the Jimmy Dore Show provides a great walk-through and it’s a little savage as well as educational. Couple of Progressives talking about the Media….don’t miss it!

“Another Bogus RussiaGate Story by NY Times Revealed”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_0e558BpHk&list=WL&index=25&t=1146s

Nancy was never going to fly commercial and she will just schedule another secret flight.

Were the Democrats Vacationing in Hawaii? I thought they were in the Caribbean somewhere?
 jon1725
Msg: 8135
Posted: 1/18/2019 6:29:32 PM
oh, the left is trying very hard to spin this buzzfeed report.....actually jeff toobin on cnn is embarrassed for journalism in america....jeff, what took you so long to figure that out??????

The FISA thing, the dossier......You won't hear any of the names involved in these things on the networks that the liberals in here are glued to. But i really do feel it is coming. cnn and msnbc are so busy trying to make a story and we see it parroted here with the liberals in here....gto and lovestolaugh, you need to broaden your thinking because what you are posting, you are parroting cnn and msnbc....800,000 people are getting tired of it!!!
 jon1725
Msg: 8136
Posted: 1/18/2019 6:37:03 PM
^^^^the dems were vacationing all over the country while 800,000 people are wondering how to survive. Puerto Rico was another great landing spot for democratic leaders recently. Unbelievable!!! No matter whether you like or dislike this president, 2020 looks like a shoe in for the current president.

Wonder if there is an investigation going to happen with the democrats in investigating obama and his(paraphrasing)......i can do more after the election.....to the russian seated across from him. I'm sure they are going to investigate that.....i'm sure, I'm sure I'm sure....wink wink. obama sounded like he was buddy buddy with the russians........hmmmmmmmm
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8137
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 6:37:40 PM
^Good ole' botoxed Nancy went to Hawaii for Xmas. The other Dems....including creeepy pediophile Menendez went to PR for a vacay with a 109 lobbyists during a government shutdown. Go figure?

The more you know....the more you wish you didn't! Yuk!

And where was POTUS? At the White House.

Anyone want to guess what he is going to announce at 3:00pm tommorrow?

I hope he declares a National Emergency given the latest Caravan and he elimates 500,000 of the 800,000 non essential jobs! #Winning!
 daynadaze
Msg: 8138
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 7:17:51 PM
John, what happened to the H in your name?

What in the world would I be paranoid about? Trump is a corrupt creep, everyone who voted for him knows that, what part are you trying so hard to cover up? LOL

My question was...do you support Trump being Putin's puppet, do you support Putin. I don't understand why so many who voted for Trump are denying their connect to Putin. Are you paranoid about supporting Putin?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8139
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 7:28:45 PM
" Trump is a corrupt creep, everyone who voted for him knows"

And you polled all 63 million? If not....just state that you are speaking in hyperbole. Otherwise, you simply discredit any further statements you may have.

"do you support Trump being Putin's puppet"

Do you support your ex significant other beating you????

Seriously? WTF is that???

Can anyone tell me why you got rid of all the intelligent posters in this forum to leave ones like this???

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Yeah. Yeah. I get we gotta take pity on certain folk but WTF???
 jon1725
Msg: 8140
Posted: 1/18/2019 7:45:53 PM
dayna:

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility."

Jake Tapper has the exchange:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."
________________________________________________________________________________________

dayna, is obama putin's puppet? should the dems have demanded answers to what obama said?????? Why didn't they???? What more is there to obama and russia?????

the "H" is gone when i put up a new profile because there are a lot of liberals who hate anyone having a different opinion as theres. I know petty right?? Whoever voted for trump, i doubt highly that they support that dangerous leader putin. But along with people like you that call president supporters, racists, homophobes, russian lovers etc etc, it's just more BS that you and other libs throw out there.....

I sure hope you don't support Tamika Mallory dayna
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8141
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2019 8:46:52 PM
"The special counsel’s statement Friday homed in on the statements, documents and testimony that was obtained by Mueller, but it did not directly dispute that Trump had directed Cohen to lie to Congress, nor did it make mention of the Trump Tower deal in Moscow."

Mueller’s statement does nothing to vindicate Comrade Trump in this, or any of the multiple crimes, for which he is under multiple investigations.Mueller is only disputing some details of the Buzzfeed story, not its central premise. Comrade Trump fan boys need to read before they start celebrating and shouting fake news.

jon1725
Msg: 8142
Posted: 1/18/2019 9:12:14 PM
"need to read before they start celebrating"

^^^^^^^you need to step away from cnn laughs!!!!!!
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8143
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 5:39:48 AM
8135 writes:

...........yet mueller's office is saying the buzzfeed is incorrect.

Mueller's office said NO SUCH thing ^.............the statement from Carr simply said that the story was INACURATE......It did not say it was False or "incorrect".

Buzzfeed asserted that Trump told Cohen to lie, and their sources were unnamed "federal law enforcement agents"....who were apparently not in anyway associated with Mueller's people.

The statement was carefully crafted to reflect the inacuracy stemming from Buzzfeed's sources (which were suspect to begin with).............it was not written to dispel the actual turn of events or to falsify the story!

That Cohen lied to Congress about the TT/Moscow project is NOT in dispute..................the question is: WHO told him to lie!!!!!

Cohen is a paid fixer........and he would not have lied so egregiously on his own initiative..............like the Stormy Daniels payoff....he was very likely he was told to lie by either, Bannon, Flynn, or Don Jr.............instead of Trump himself, so as to not establish a direct link.

you need to step away from cnn laughs....

and you need to invest in a good pair of reading glasses.........or learn how to read.

Its funny how the Trump-lovers crawl out of their crevices all at once..........chortling on how just one of many putrid reports on Trump was dispelled.............as though they think that it will "white-wash" Trump of all his squalorous doings.
 platitude545
Msg: 8144
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 5:59:46 AM
^^;i noticed that too....its a very vague denial, possibly denying the source of the leak to buzz field, not the actual facts about what trump directed cohen to do. We will have to be patient. Cohen testifies on the 7th
 2ufo
Msg: 8145
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 8:10:45 AM

Trump is a corrupt creep, everyone who voted for him knows

....just state that you are speaking in hyperbole...

Actually, she should have said ... as anyone who ever read one of his tweets or listened to him speak or watched him...

Really, I’m just looking forward to him releasing his tax returns.

As for the so-called intelligent posters leaving the forum... probably we have a real life that doesn’t leave a lot of time playing with Trump-followers who can’t follow a debate or deflect whenever a question is asked or who prefer to call people names rather than consider that something they don’t believe might be based on factual evidence.

As for Putin, I think he is a better leader for his country than Trump is for the USA.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 8:16:40 AM

Msg: 8146
Mueller's office said NO SUCH thing ^.............the statement from Carr simply said that the story was INACURATE......It did not say it was False or "incorrect".

Like I said a while back, its a losing proposition to try to talk with a Comrade Trump-cultist, facts don't matter. Orange kool-aid drinkers will never be convinced.

johnfromzelie
Msg: 8147
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 8:28:51 AM

Trump-followers who can’t follow a debate or deflect whenever a question is asked or who prefer to call people names
that is what I see from the left, just look at the post following yours! a DAILY insult from him and another poster who runs off any who disagree! the intelligent posters wont waste their time, left or right.
 2ufo
Msg: 8148
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 8:39:21 AM
I think, eventually, most threads devolve into the lowest common denominator.
Intelligent discourse is discouraged by the excitement of name-calling.
 platitude545
Msg: 8149
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 9:01:50 AM
""""another poster who runs off any who disagree! the intelligent posters wont waste their time, left or right.""""

Nobody points a gun at anybody's head here. People who give up usually are not smart enough or knowledgeable to support their positions and they know it. Some people though are always wrong yet never give up, saying the same bs no matter what the facts show. Flick, ie ben afflick, ie bill a prime example. Then there are some who prattle on ceaselessly because they are nut...little rider, etc. Then there are the true trump supporters who will never get it. The less, generally, critical thinking among us.
 platitude545
Msg: 8150
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 9:05:26 AM
I do give credit to John and a few others. Intelligent, yet non waveting in their support of trump. I think among them supporting trump is merely a game, and maybe a little to upset the far left nutsos here...you know..the cotters et. al.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?