Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8151
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 327 of 337    (297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337)

I do give credit to John and a few others. Intelligent, yet non waveting in their support of trump. I think among them supporting trump is merely a game, and maybe a little to upset the far left nutsos here...you know..the cotters et. al.
not sure where I am at with trump. definitely more for than against but never was 100% diehard. the very issues that got him elected are ignored or denied but never addressed! an intelligent response would be to acknowledge them and counter with a better, or even just a different solution/opinion. why do we have a government shut down? because both sides are more worried about condemning each other rather than address the issue and come up with a practical solution. I don't consider the wall practical but agree with some of the reasons why it was suggested. address the real issues and no wall is needed.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8152
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/19/2019 10:38:08 AM

Msg: 8150
just look at the post following yours! a DAILY insult from him and another poster who runs off any who disagree!

Thank you for the compliment, unfortunately I am a lightweight compared to the Lying King.

It appears that you are describing our disgusting stable genius Toddler-In-Chief, the great pretender, a con-artist who slings insults daily to anyone who disagrees with him.

MAGA: Morons Are Governing America.

How Comrade Trump Became America's Insult Clown-In-Chief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Gu7D6AHyc
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 8153
Posted: 1/19/2019 10:56:34 AM

address the real issues and no wall is needed.

Exactly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-border-wall/ar-BBSiHc7?ocid=spartanntp
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8154
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 10:19:44 AM

Thank you for the compliment, unfortunately I am a lightweight compared to the Lying King.

It appears that you are describing our disgusting stable genius Toddler-In-Chief, the great pretender, a con-artist who slings insults daily to anyone who disagrees with him.
you hate the guy, yet you mimic his behavior? sounds like a jilted or rejected ex lover! demand the same payment as stormy! unless, of course, it was just a fantasy and he never gave you the time of day. getting all worked up about it isn't helping anything. it might have nothing to do with you, he may just prefer women.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 8155
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 12:11:24 PM
there seems to be a lot of folks addicted to hating Trump.
or others... lol.

it's their drug of choice. hate.

think about all the space in their head Trump rents for free!
all the countless hours they spend hating, mocking, bullying...

like antifa shutting down speakers they don't agree with.
assaulting people, harassment, vandalism, ect.

to them it makes perfect sense.
they don't want to discuss or work on solutions.
they need their daily fix of hatred, mocking, and bullying.

vvv I'm not a rabid anything... lol.
much like others here, I like some of what be does but not the whole cake.
I didn't even vote for trump. you are just a sick troll who needs her fix.

do the fantasies in your head help you feel better... or ultimately worse?
years of fixation and hatred... you can't even see it.

unfortunately everyone else here sees it loud and clear.
hope you feel better soon.
 platitude545
Msg: 8156
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 12:19:15 PM
^^^you are a product of hate. If protesting against haters prevents more of you, the protests are well worth the effort. Given trump is a follower of Goebbels, i am not surprised you are a rabid trump supporter, nor am i surprised you are completely oblivious to trumps hateful dog whistles. Its amusing and sad that you completely fail to see you are filled with the attributes you claim to be against in the post above. You have always been a non critically thinking, hypocritical guy creature who complains about those who hurt others and yet you are supportive of so much hating going on. Yes, i am intolerant of aholes in the world pretending they are something other than what they are.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8157
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 12:36:27 PM

Msg: 8154
you hate the guy, yet you mimic his behavior? sounds like a jilted or rejected ex lover! demand the same payment as stormy! unless, of course, it was just a fantasy and he never gave you the time of day. getting all worked up about it isn't helping anything. it might have nothing to do with you, he may just prefer women.

I rather hate the guy than being a Russian agent and Putin's c*** holster.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, in one breath you criticize anyone who insult your messiah, while in the same breath you imply people who hate the guy are gay . Your hypocrisy has been duly noted!

LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8158
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 1:38:20 PM
#8155 writes:

there seems to be a lot of folks addicted to hating Trump.

^ well maybe that is because there are lots of Trump-lovers ADDICTED to hating!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/catholic-school-investigate-taunting-native-americans-n960626

Maybe you've seen these FINE bunch of young "catholic" school kids, (proudly wearing their MAGA hats) surrounding and taunting a native American (Viet-Vet ) trying to honor his war dead

These Trump-loving cowardly creeps must really have felt "brave" all together ganging up on this one elderly man....whose only mistake was trying to do something honorable for his fallen comrades

it's their drug of choice. hate.

absolutely, you can see it in this Kid's face.......just waiting to find a reason to attack this poor man

all the countless hours they spend hating, mocking, bullying.

you are right again.........I'm sure this is not the first time these kids have worn a MAGA hat and practiced their hate, mocking, taunting & Bullying.....no doubt!

they need their daily fix of hatred, mocking, and bullying.

come now, don't feel too sorry for these kids......I'm sure they'll get another chance to harm someone (who has or will likely contribute more to the betterment of society than they ever will).
 N2U18
Msg: 8159
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 3:06:37 PM

well maybe that is because there are lots of Trump-lovers ADDICTED to hating!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/catholic-school-investigate-taunting-native-americans-n960626

Maybe you've seen these FINE bunch of young "catholic" school kids, (proudly wearing their MAGA hats) surrounding and taunting a native American (Viet-Vet ) trying to honor his war dead

These Trump-loving cowardly creeps must really have felt "brave" all together ganging up on this one elderly man....whose only mistake was trying to do something honorable for his fallen comrades

Liberal Media is always peddling a Racism Narrative and this story started to get discredited Yesterday. You really should have waited until the truth was released. CNN doing a little clean up today but still don’t have it totally correct.
 daynadaze
Msg: 8160
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 7:27:15 PM
You say that those who know what Trump is are haters, and that we all listen to far-left news (we do not) and believe any BS we hear because it feeds are isms. You assume this because either you don't know anything else, or you are trolling. You are not fooling anyone, you are not talking about the difference between republican and democrats or independents, you are talking about a POS who is trying to cheat his way into all of our pockets.
 jon1725
Msg: 8161
Posted: 1/20/2019 8:34:06 PM
dayna, there is a lot of proof in here that all you and a lot of others listen only to far left news and yes, you do believe any BS.......proof is staring ya right in the face!! Even a very liberal "journalist" on CNN was talking how journalism is basically dying, after this buzzfeed article......

Tamika Mallory.........you never said if you supported her with the women's march...crickets
 daynadaze
Msg: 8162
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 1:11:36 AM
Let me know when you see me posting anything from far-left sites. As for this woman, don't know anything about her.
 platitude545
Msg: 8163
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 4:47:24 AM
John, journalism is dying? Roflmao. How could anybody but a trump supporter say something so stupid with a straight face? Nobody believes they always get it right if course, but usually close enough. Stay tuned.
 jon1725
Msg: 8164
Posted: 1/21/2019 9:10:00 AM
dayna, putin is an enemy of the US. Obama told the russian president that once the elections were over he could do more things and to make sure and tell putin.....Did that bother you at all????? Of course it didn't!!!! You are so up on what you think others think yet you haven't a clue who a leftist liberal is and what she stands for??? Selective thought processing.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

“This is a bad day for the news media. Let’s not kid ourselves,” Toobin said on CNN. “The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and they’re willing to lie to do it.”

^^^^^^^^^Wow, I wonder if Jeff was scolded by CNN for saying this??????
_________________________________________________________________________________________

And looks like the liberal media hyped the lie with the student and the elder. They continue to try and make up anything and everything. Platitude, you should step away from cnn and msnbc sometimes......They are not "close enough"....THat "close enough" wording by you is laughable. Now that there is a really stupid thing to say, and with a straight face makes it more stupid!!!!!
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 8165
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 9:59:42 AM
John wrote:
And looks like the liberal media
The MSM is not that liberal. At least in my view. They are elite. Owned by elites, run by elites, and in general, broadcasts in line with what the elites want. There is a difference. A "liberal" media wouldn't generally push free trade, wars, or be a cheerleader for business and finance.

Of course, it depends on what one's definition of "liberal." I still prefer the old fashioned definition, anti war, mildly anti capitalist, pro labor, pro human rights. If you're a relic that still holds that (such as me lol) then the MSM is not liberal. It is elite. If your definition of liberal is the newer, ID politics based liberal, liberals who love bankers, free trade, and war ie. "limosine liberals," then maybe you could call the MSM "liberal." But still elite...and still with a lot of control/input from the right. Cuz the MSM generally push things both liberal and conservative elites want, i.e., war, free trade, more immigration, cheerleading for business and finance. And they generally both agree that there are things that divide like, race, religion, abortion, etc. etc. so these are useful to chum the waters.

But Trump deserves the harsh treatment he gets from the MSM, considering he came out with guns blazing against them, right from the start. He will never win that battle.
 platitude545
Msg: 8166
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 10:37:50 AM
John, intentionally or not. You misrepresented what toobin said. He said tbe first quote:This is a bad day for the news media. Let’s not kid ourselves,” ...not this second one.. "The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and they’re willing to lie to do it.”

That second quote is just Faux news speak..

What toobin was saying is the buzz feed story feeds into what the low iq trump base alteady believed about the so called "fake" news media.

Of course how much validity to the buzz feed storym. Stay tuned.

True SS...its not like the Wall Street Journal is liberal, and the msm never protested bush taking us to war.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8167
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 3:53:06 PM

Msg: 8158
I'm sure this is not the first time these kids have worn a MAGA hat and practiced their hate, mocking, taunting & Bullying.....no doubt!

These high schoolers in MAGA hats are from the same school where students are seen wearing black paint on their faces and bodies taunting and verbally abusing African American students from opposing teams at their sports events. Their "respected" teachers or coaches are seen leading the teens in a chant.

Covington Catholic High is being exposed as having a history of bullying/harassing black players. I expect to see these MAGA hats fan boys carrying Tiki torches to their next sport events.

Million_Reasons
Msg: 8168
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 5:16:04 PM
^Do you have evidence to back up that statement?

Or should we just assume you are a bigot and slanderer?

Be careful what you post....those kids have attorneys now. :)
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8169
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 6:19:57 PM
is your friend.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6616793/Kentucky-Catholic-high-school-Lincoln-Memorial-clash-allowed-blackface-pep-rallies.html
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8170
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 6:47:03 PM
^LMAO!

I get it now! Now I see where this bigotry is coming from.

Some people see that and recognize it as a "black out" high school game. They have "white out" ones, too. And in October they have "pink out". They even do their school colors!

But I get it. When your brain is already primed to see the colors black and white from a racial frame of reference...you confirm what you want to see.

Still...you don't get a pass....your toxic masculinity is showing. :/

Go sit in the corner and watch the Gillette commerical in a 30 minute loop. Learn how to be a man...and stop bullying children!

Now go!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8171
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 6:59:53 PM
This is the problem with you MAGA hats fan boys and girls. When presented with facts you try to change the narrative to fit your agenda. Typical orange kool-aid drinker trying to defend the indefensible.

You are projecting your hatred, go get your MAGA hat and join the Tiki torches at your next white supremacy march.

Million_Reasons
Msg: 8172
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 7:04:45 PM
Change the narrative?

How? State specifically.

Ut-Oh! Here's a KKK rally based on YOUR "narrative"!

https://youtu.be/0lV1NIGeMB0

Please....try to do better. :)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8173
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 7:39:05 PM
Million
You are battering your head of a brick wall with the resident racist walloper who wrote this?.............

Resident racist
"This is the problem with you MAGA hats fan boys and girls. When presented with facts you try to change the narrative to fit your agenda.* Typical orange kool-aid drinker trying to defend the indefensible.

You are projecting your hatred, go get your MAGA hat and join the Tiki torches at your next white supremacy march."

Have you heard of the guardian media outlet here on my side of the pond? The main intolerant illiberal liberal media outlet in the uk. They are now backtracking and saying that the black religious zealots were the racist pricks............

"Phillips told the paper that some of the four Black Hebrew Israelite members present group did say “some harsh things” and that one spat toward the Catholic students.

In a statement released on Sunday, Sandmann insisted he was trying to be the peacemaker.

“When we arrived, we noticed four African American protestors who were also on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial,” Sandmann said in a statement published by WKRC, a local media outlet. “I did hear them direct derogatory insults at our school group … They called us ‘racists,’ ‘bigots,’ ‘white crackers,’ ‘faggots,’ and ‘incest ‘kids.’”

The fresh video, which runs much longer to one hour and 46 minutes, suggests that the four Black Hebrew Israelites might be more culpable than Covington students in instigating the apparent standoff than the initial footage suggests.

Tensions start heating up at the one-hour eight-minute mark. Someone among in the Black Hebrew Israelites - who had been long shouting at passersby - appears to call these students “a bunch of incest babies”.

The Black Hebrew Israelites later seem to continue taunting the teens, referring to them as future “school shooters” and calling African American students the N-word."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/new-video-confrontation-kentucky-students-native-american

I wonder if the racist, ignorant politicians who jumped all over this story will now release a statement condemning the racist black adults who abused white school bairns?

But like the resident racist prick whom you took to task their TDS will not allow them.

*fvckin hilarious that statement. Lets see what the div does with the facts now.

Vvvvv
Ps speaking of klan rallys. How about these ones in Portugal?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote

Vvvvvvv
Lol this is funny

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405264/NBA-reject-comes-Ku-Klux-Klan-Spain-NOT.html
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8174
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 7:52:45 PM
"Have you heard of the guardian media outlet here on my side of the pond? The main intolerant illiberal liberal media outlet in the uk. They are now backtracking and saying that the black religious zealots were the racist pricks............"

Yes. The Black Hebrew Israelites.....were the instigators along with the creepy indigenous (maybe stolen valor) "elder" and his buddies. I watched the entire video.

But our "laughing resident bigot" would not care about the facts.

Why?

Cause....there is an inverse relationship between those who virtue signal the loudest and the virtues they actually possess.

They are nothing but empty vessels waiting to be filled with hate.

Vlad....justice is coming to our so called "journalists" and elites who allowed and encouraged this attrocity.

We will not let this stand.
 N2U18
Msg: 8175
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 7:59:40 PM

You say that those who know what Trump is are haters, and that we all listen to far-left news (we do not) and believe any BS we hear because it feeds are isms. You assume this because either you don't know anything else, or you are trolling. You are not fooling anyone, you are not talking about the difference between republican and democrats or independents, you are talking about a POS who is trying to cheat his way into all of our pockets.

I’m not saying “Far-Left News”, I’m talking about the MSM. Dayna, I usually enjoy your posts but when it comes to Trump your views seem Irrational. I don’t blame you for that, I see you as a victim of media that is 90% negative (hard to believe its not more) of Trump. A couple months ago on The Kalb Report, Ted Koppel had an interesting conversation communicating his acknowledgement of bias media (a show that’s Anti-Trump from start to finish) and the impact on objective reporters. It’s interesting to hear his observations from the past “Gatekeepers” to the present. The entire conversation can be found online but here is five minutes of Koppel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Wi7Xx25k4&list=WL&index=26&t=0s

An interesting article from The Intercept by Glenn Greenwald about all the faux reporting from MSM on Trump/Russia. My favorite is #6 Russia Attacked U.S. “Diplomats” (i.e. Spies) at the Cuban Embassy Using a Super-Sophisticated Sonic Microwave Weapon (NBC/MSNBC/CIA). It appears it was just a common Caribbean MALE CRICKET DURING MATING SEASON.

Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump/Russia Story.
https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

LL provided a “news” source that is still mischaracterizing the original incident along with the current one. I think he revealed a little bit about himself.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1087523363864555520
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?