Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8176
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 328 of 357    (317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357)
but vlad, their just using their freedom of speech and right to protest! a right given to all americans. black, gay, illegal immigrant, doesn't matter. ONLY exclusion is a white male that doesn't hate trump! look at ANY right wing rally and you will find MUCH WORSE from the left claiming their right to protest. libs have done far worse than stand in front of you and smile! and ya, the one pushing this is extremely prejudice, racist and bigoted!
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8177
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/21/2019 8:34:37 PM
"LL provided a “news” source that is still mischaracterizing the original incident along with the current one. I think he revealed a little bit about himself"

"but vlad, their just using their freedom of speech and right to protest! a right given to all americans. black, gay, illegal immigrant, doesn't matter. ONLY exclusion is a white male that doesn't hate trump! look at ANY right wing rally and you will find MUCH WORSE from the left claiming their right to protest. libs have done far worse than stand in front of you and smile! and ya, the one pushing this is extremely prejudice, racist and bigoted!"

The intolerant illiberal liberal lying press play more than their fair share in causing racial strife. Remember the lying press outlet in america that doctored the phone call during the trayvon martin killing?

"Because of NBC's deceptive and exploitative manipulations, the public wrongly believes that Zimmerman 'use(d) a racial epithet' while describing Martin during the call to the dispatcher on that fateful night," the suit says.

The resident racist also started a thread on the uk forum about the london mayoral election. Zac goldsmith v sadiq khan. He claimed it was a 'racist' election.

Goldsmith did use underhand tactics. He played on khan being a muslim. And as normal citizens know religion is a lifestyle choice.

And the daftie also could not grasp hundreds of thousands of white citizens voted for khan.

But to racist bigots like him it matters not. And even better when TDS can be added.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8178
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 10:13:51 PM
What's this.....the forum MAGA fan boys and girls on the prowl, now being led by the scottish neo-nazi skinhead. Oi!!!

The only thing missing here are the Tiki torches, "on both sides"!!!

MAGA: Morons Are Governing America.
 jon1725
Msg: 8179
Posted: 1/21/2019 10:59:35 PM
Wow, CNN had to actually report on the FAKE news they previously reported abot the "confrontation" with the elder......You could tell they just hated to backtrack and report that this "story" was not TRUE!!!! But hey, liberals will never get false news in their way....And because of the buzzfeed thingy, they "have" to start backpeddling their BS....Toobin was right, a very terrible and sad time we live in with the dying media reporting.

Good to see ya Vlad....Like I said before, you know a lot more then many liberals in here!!!! TDS!!!!
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8180
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 11:01:36 PM
Resident racist
"What's this.....the forum MAGA fan boys and girls on the prowl, now being led by the scottish neo-nazi skinhead. Oi!!!
The only thing missing here are the Tiki torches, "on both sides"!!!"

Oh dear. How misinformed. Alas i was never a skinhead back in the late 60's early 70's. I did however embrace the suedehead/boot boys working class culture at the time. And if you must pretend you know anything about skinheads the term used was oi oi.

Oi was a type of music associated with white working class bands...............

"The 4 Skins

One Law For Them"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJP7UwmjE4

And again in your racist TDS ignorance you will be unaware about the links between white working class/ west indian working class original skinheads. Skinheads embraced ska/rocksteady music.

Pst below is black rude boy laurel aitken singing skinhead. You really ARE a walloper resident racist eh?.............

"Laurel Aitken

Skinhead"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEhAIx1OB4

Are you being racist by mentioning Scottish? And of course because of your ignorance and racism you can only trot out the (outdated, irrelevant) neo nazi slur because you have been called on said ignorance and racism.

Now YOU resident racist made this comment below................

"This is the problem with you MAGA hats fan boys and girls. When presented with facts you try to change the narrative to fit your agenda."

But YOU resident racist provided no 'facts'. Your anti white racism and TDS cannot admit that you were wrong. YOU resident racist changed the narrative to fit YOUR racist TDS agenda.

Ps this is brilliant. The geezer never got paid for his work on a new build travel lodge hotel in liverpool. Have a gander at how he showed his displeasure lol.........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrB57poRu8
 2Irish123
Msg: 8181
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 5:29:53 AM

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/23/17772056/south-africa-trump-tweet-afriforum-white-farmers-violence

https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/politics/donald-trump-retweet-white-genocide/index.html

Much like the propaganda tRump tweeted about the Russian Afghanistan war, his tweets about white genocide can only come from one source-stormfront/the daily stormer
 platitude545
Msg: 8182
Posted: 1/22/2019 7:54:30 AM
Johnzellie...you keep saying really stupid stuff. Who says you can't protest in favor of trump? You just don't like to be taken to task for doing so. Quit saying stupid stuff and people won't react as much.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8183
Posted: 1/22/2019 8:27:58 AM
had the roles been reversed, trump rally and a liberal college student doing exactly what that kid did, we would of never read about it!
 Noftheborder
Msg: 8184
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 8:35:45 AM

What's this.....the forum MAGA fan boys and girls on the prowl...

It's the usual attempt at defending the indefensible in a guilt by association sort of way by those who don't know when to quit when they're behind.
 platitude545
Msg: 8185
Posted: 1/22/2019 8:44:17 AM
^^^^^ John Zellie and you know this how? You just make stuff up with zero evidence to support...its no better than trump claiming "fake news" and the sheep buying into it. The Media has never been perfect of course...never will be...but having a free media is a heck of a lot better than not having a media and having instead a government sponsored media...under somebody like Trump..we would never get honest news in that case.

and by the way...the reason we are getting ALL SIDES of the incident with the Catholic School IS BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS REPORTING IT. You right wing nuts want to keep supporting that fraud of a man, it is absolutely your right to do so...but I like living in a Free Country with a Free Media....don't need you types who love your authoritarian daddy telling us we are not entitled to the free press.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8186
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 3:39:38 PM
"It's the usual attempt at defending the indefensible in a guilt by association sort of way by those who don't know when to quit when they're behind."

Wrong. I am in no way, shape or form defending the the Black Hebrew Israelites or the Bigoted (possibly stolen valor) Vietnam Era Vet Native American creepy middle aged man.

I know I should but I am still shocked by grown azz adults hurling disgusting racist, bigoted and homophobic slurs at CHILDREN!

What I would like to know....Why did everyone of you liberals give them a pass? I get why you went after the kids.

Real question.

Is it okay for a black man to call a white MAGA hat wearing boy a f*ggot ?

"and by the way...the reason we are getting ALL SIDES of the incident with the Catholic School IS BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS REPORTING IT. "

Not quite. We are now getting ALL SIDES due to ALTERNATIVE and SOCIAL media forcing the fakenews to report it.

There! I fixed it for you.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8187
Posted: 1/22/2019 3:55:56 PM

You right wing nuts want to keep supporting that fraud of a man, it is absolutely your right to do so...but I like living in a Free Country with a Free Media....don't need you types who love your authoritarian daddy telling us we are not entitled to the free press.
do you ever respond without insulting? I am I right wing nut and you don't need my 'type'? can you not see your own prejudice here? an open minded LIBERAL view would of been seeing all sides from the beginning! fixating on the maga hats and digging for more dirt (real or not) is worse than what those kids did.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8188
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 4:14:25 PM
This is for the Laughing Resident Racist...

"...I harbor no ill will for this person. I respect this person’s right to protest and engage in free speech activities, and I support his chanting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial any day of the week. I believe he should re-think his tactics of invading the personal space of others, but that is his choice to make.

I am being called every name in the book, including a racist, and I will not stand for this mob-like character assassination of my family’s name. My parents were not on the trip, and I strive to represent my family in a respectful way in all public settings.

I have received physical and death threats via social media, as well as hateful insults. One person threatened to harm me at school, and one person claims to live in my neighborhood. My parents are receiving death and professional threats because of the social media mob that has formed over this issue.

I love my school, my teachers and my classmates. I work hard to achieve good grades and to participate in several extracurricular activities. I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen — that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans. I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that.

I cannot speak for everyone, only for myself. But I can tell you my experience with Covington Catholic is that students are respectful of all races and cultures. We also support everyone’s right to free speech. cannot speak for everyone, only for myself. But I can tell you my experience with Covington Catholic is that students are respectful of all races and cultures. We also support everyone’s right to free speech.

I am not going to comment on the words or account of Mr. Phillips, as I don’t know him and would not presume to know what is in his heart or mind. Nor am I going to comment further on the other protestors, as I don’t know their hearts or minds, either.

I have read that Mr. Phillips is a veteran of the United States Marines. I thank him for his service and am grateful to anyone who puts on the uniform to defend our nation. If anyone has earned the right to speak freely, it is a U.S. Marine veteran.

I can only speak for myself and what I observed and felt at the time. But I would caution everyone passing judgement based on a few seconds of video to watch the longer video clips that are on the internet, as they show a much different story than is being portrayed by people with agendas.

I provided this account of events to the Diocese of Covington so they may know exactly what happened, and I stand ready and willing to cooperate with any investigation they are conducting."

Excerpt from Nick Sandmann (Covington MAGA hat kid)

That young man shows more qualities of what an adult should possess than several of the so called ones here and all those who tried and convicted him based on prejudice and bigotry that is the foundation of our SJW court!
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 8189
Posted: 1/22/2019 5:10:40 PM
going to work in tall buildings
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8190
Posted: 1/22/2019 5:19:29 PM

John Zellie and you know this how? You just make stuff up with zero evidence to support...its no better than trump claiming "fake news" and the sheep buying into it.
pick ANY protest with video footage! find me just one single protest where not a single person did worse than those kids! do you really want me flooding this forum with thousands of clips to support my statement? I will give you one to start with. just google 'protest' and open ANY of them.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8191
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 5:25:37 PM
^" stand in front of you and smile"

Was this the kid's crime?

platitude545
Msg: 8192
Posted: 1/22/2019 7:10:13 PM
You rightists are missing one key fact....the guys were wearing MAGA hats...that is advertising yourself as being dumb and racist. Just like the KKK hood.

maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8193
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 7:11:01 PM
poster 8188 (million )............... puts up a statement made by Sandmann:

"...I harbor no ill will for this person. I respect this person’s right to protest and engage in free speech activities, and I support his chanting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial any day of the week. I believe he should re-think his tactics of invading the personal space of others, but that is his choice to make. I am being called every name in the book, including a racist, and I will not stand for this mob-like character assassination of my family’s name.........................................I have received physical and death threats via social media, as well as hateful insults. One person threatened to harm me at school, and one person claims to live in my neighborhood. My parents are receiving death and professional threats because of the social media mob that has formed over this issue............
I love my school, my teachers and my classmates. I work hard to achieve good grades and to participate in several extracurricular activities. I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen — that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans. I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that.........................I cannot speak for everyone, only for myself. But I can tell you my experience with Covington Catholic is that students are respectful of all races and cultures. We also support everyone’s right to free speech. cannot speak for everyone, only for myself. But I can tell you my experience with Covington Catholic is that students are respectful of all races and cultures. We also support everyone’s right to free speech......I am not going to comment on the words or account of Mr. Phillips, as I don’t know him and would not presume to know what is in his heart or mind. Nor am I going to comment further on the other protestors, as I don’t know their hearts or minds, either........
I have read that Mr. Phillips is a veteran of the United States Marines. I thank him for his service and am grateful to anyone who puts on the uniform to defend our nation. If anyone has earned the right to speak freely, it is a U.S. Marine veteran....................I can only speak for myself and what I observed and felt at the time. But I would caution everyone passing judgement based on a few seconds of video to watch the longer video clips that are on the internet, as they show a much different story than is being portrayed by people with agendas..........I provided this account of events to the Diocese of Covington so they may know exactly what happened, and I stand ready and willing to cooperate with any investigation they are conducting."

In case you didn't realize it......this was crafted (written by someone other than Sandmann, I'm sure), to portray Sandmann as a poor Victim !

The film clip most commonly showed (the face off..... between Philips & Sandmann) probably did not do the whole turn of events complete justice (see WAPO article below)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/22/why-covington-catholic-is-near-perfect-fight-trump-take/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2a389091f563

But there is no mistaking the fact that the "stand-off" was NOT an amicable engagement !

If the initial quarrel was between the "Covington kids"......and the Hebrew Israelities (established haters in their own right)............then Philips may have used poor judgment in his (described) attempt to walk between the 2 groups (in an effort to diffuse the tension). If that was what Phipips was really trying to do, then he should have stopped the chanting and try to communicate to both sides to cease hostilities (at least that is what basic common sense might dictate).

How the C-Kids perceived Philips is hard to say.......but with their MAGA hats and their posturing, there was little doubt that they were READY for some form of physical altercation.....in the Tradition of the MAGA hat bearers during the 2016 Trump campaign!

That the Hebrew (Black) Israelities are haters.....goes without saying!....everyone who is familiar with them knows it!
But these C-Kids.....wearing MAGA hats branded themselves as extreme right wingers with a divisionistic/separatist agenda much like their leader espouses.

Unlike at the start of the 2016 campaign...........MAGA has grown to be more than just a campaign slogan; as it may now be as weighty as ......arbeit mach frei.............or as some has suggested, it has taken the place of a KKK hood!

At worst, these kids might truly be racists (as they were portrayed), ....if they truly embrace the spirit of the MAGA hat and what it stands for surrepititiously.......................or maybe, (at best) they just got carried away with their attempt to bolster their cause by mistakingly allying themselves with a POTUS who..... in no way represents anything "christian" or even "Catholic".

The rumor is that Trump wants to invite the C-kids to the WH (to no doubt use them for his propaganda).....whether or not these C-Kids (or their school) will "fall" for this......will show their true colors!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8194
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 7:24:29 PM
"You rightists are missing one key fact....the guys were wearing MAGA hats...that is advertising yourself as being dumb and racist. Just like the KKK hood."

Ahhhh! The red MAGA hat was the crime!

Anyone remember when when wearing a "rainbow" could get the same reaction?

Instead of "dumb" and "racist" it was "gay" and "sick".

Should we judge people by the yamaka they wear? How about the hijab?
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8195
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 7:27:48 PM
Wearing MAGA hat is no more a crime than wearing a KKK hood.....the point you are missing is what the MAGA hat stands for!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8196
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 7:33:36 PM
^What do you preceive it stands for?

johnfromzelie
Msg: 8197
Posted: 1/22/2019 7:58:57 PM

You rightists are missing one key fact....the guys were wearing MAGA hats...that is advertising yourself as being dumb and racist. Just like the KKK hood.
yet another prejudice statement! I wont discredit or stereotype all libs but have no issue in forming an opinion of you platitude545. your constant prejudice attacks, your ignorant and narrow minded views and your insulting replies speak volumes. no need for me to call you what everyone already sees.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8198
Posted: 1/22/2019 8:10:35 PM

Unlike at the start of the 2016 campaign...........MAGA has grown to be more than just a campaign slogan; as it may now be as weighty as ......arbeit mach frei.............or as some has suggested, it has taken the place of a KKK hood!

At worst, these kids might truly be racists (as they were portrayed), ....if they truly embrace the spirit of the MAGA hat and what it stands for surrepititiously.......................or maybe, (at best) they just got carried away with their attempt to bolster their cause by mistakingly allying themselves with a POTUS who..... in no way represents anything "christian" or even "Catholic".
you don't see just a little prejudice and hate in what you posted? I gave you more credit than that!
 jon1725
Msg: 8199
Posted: 1/22/2019 8:42:22 PM
so now the red hat is the same as a kkk hood? you liberals are so sick.......and liberals, it is very telling how you make excuses for the black hebrew israelites who were saying such terrible things....actually you said NOTHING, and platitude your posts are so telling, how you keep reporting that the media is never perfect.......what a crock!!!!! you are very good at making excuses, very good at deflecting. Laughs is very good at that also!!!!

Hopefully these kids are invited to the wh, with the kind of hateful exposure they have had, they deserve to be seen as innocent people.......the liberal media is something else

"Not quite. We are now getting ALL SIDES due to ALTERNATIVE and SOCIAL media forcing the fakenews to report it."

^^^^^^EXACTLY and the liberal media just can't stand having to backtrack what they originally report.......
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8200
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 10:57:51 PM
Platy
"You rightists are missing one key fact....the guys were wearing MAGA hats...that is advertising yourself as being dumb and racist. Just like the KKK hood."

Nice one Platy. You know how to wind folk up and get a reaction eh? Just like the schoolbairns did..............

LeFou
"How the C-Kids perceived Philips is hard to say.......but with their MAGA hats and their posturing, there was little doubt that they were READY for some form of physical altercation.....in the Tradition of the MAGA hat bearers during the 2016 Trump campaign!"

Imagine young geezers getting ready to defend themselves from attack by racists eh? How dare they...............

"But these C-Kids.....wearing MAGA hats branded themselves as extreme right wingers with a divisionistic/separatist agenda much like their leader espouses."

We have seen news items over here and I've seen black and hispanic folks wearing maga hats. Are right wing separitists?....................

"Unlike at the start of the 2016 campaign...........MAGA has grown to be more than just a campaign slogan; as it may now be as weighty as ......arbeit mach frei.............or as some has suggested, it has taken the place of a KKK hood!"

What a stupid comparison. Platy will be all over THAT................

"At worst, these kids might truly be racists (as they were portrayed), ....if they truly embrace the spirit of the MAGA hat and what it stands for surrepititiously.......................or maybe, (at best) they just got carried away with their attempt to bolster their cause by mistakingly allying themselves with a POTUS who..... in no way represents anything "christian" or even "Catholic"."

Now you MAY have a point there. Just as you and Platy are making statements to wind posters up i would imagine in the spirit of rebellion the bairns wore the hats to noise up intolerant illiberal liberals. And it looks like they were successful.................

"Wearing MAGA hat is no more a crime than wearing a KKK hood.....the point you are missing is what the MAGA hat stands for!"

Well going by your last comment i quoted, the maga hats are maybe worn by folk to piss off intolerant illiberal liberals?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?