Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8251
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 331 of 357    (317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357)
GTO
"Identity politics is how parties get voters off their ass and into a voting booth. Nixon did it with a drug war against urban blacks and hippies, while talking about the silent majority and the anti establishments.

Bush took on his own drug war, but not against the powder cocaine the wall street whites were snorting, but the crack sold in compton (to quote dirty harry, the VFW).

then during the clinton campaign of political correctness, rush limbagh and the rest of hate AM radio identified "feminazis" and other groups as stealing white men's masculinity."

But you seem to have forgot to mention this below...............

"Bill Clinton presided over the largest increase in federal and state prison inmates of any president in American history.

He supported the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for crack versus powder cocaine, which produced staggering racial injustice in sentencing and boosted funding for drug-law enforcement.

Clinton championed the idea of a federal “three strikes” law in his 1994 State of the Union address and, months later, signed a $30 billion crime bill that created dozens of new federal capital crimes, mandated life sentences for some three-time offenders, and authorized more than $16 billion for state prison grants and the expansion of police forces.

When Clinton left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world.

Human Rights Watch reported that in seven states, African Americans constituted 80 to 90 percent of all drug offenders sent to prison, even though they were no more likely than whites to use or sell illegal drugs.

Prison admissions for drug offenses reached a level in 2000 for African Americans more than 26 times the level in 1983. All of the presidents since 1980 have contributed to mass incarceration, but as Equal Justice Initiative founder Bryan Stevenson recently observed, “President Clinton’s tenure was the worst.”

By the end of Clinton’s presidency, more than half of working-age African-American men in many large urban areas were saddled with criminal records and subject to legalized discrimination in employment, housing, access to education, and basic public benefits—relegated to a permanent second-class status eerily reminiscent of Jim Crow."

https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/

A wee question though. See the story about the school bairns that was getting posted about earlier? Where was the outrage at those bairns being racially abused by black racist religious nutters?

Whats YOUR opinion on children being abused because of the colour of their skin?

And whats YOUR opinion of one of the indian geezers telling the white school bairns to 'go home to europe'?

Or is the 'outrage' at racism and racial and homophobic abuse selective?

Tis Burns Night the night. All over the world Burns Suppers will be held. The 'Great Chieftain O' The Puddin Race' consumed along with plenty of whisky. A hearty salutation to anyone of Scots blood if they read this post.

Oh and i seen a barry thing in the comments section of an article in the grauniad

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank.

Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
 platitude545
Msg: 8252
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/25/2019 11:48:26 AM
^^^^vlad do you know anything about Trump's racist background? Do you think he was/is less of a racist than clinton or anyone else. No question the US justice system in many cases is unjust...was and is and will be. Racism will always exist unless the cultures merge together over future years. Otherwise, tribalism will endure.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8253
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 12:10:39 PM
Platy
"^^^^vlad do you know anything about Trump's racist background? Do you think he was/is less of a racist than clinton or anyone else. No question the US justice system in many cases is unjust...was and is and will be. Racism will always exist unless the cultures merge together over future years. Otherwise, tribalism will endure."

Only what i have read. But the point i was making was not about who was more racist. GTO in his post spoke about the 'war' on drugs. He mentioned nixon and he mentioned bush and what they done.

But neglected to mention clintons record. I was just wondering why? Especially when he incarcerated more black folks in great numbers.

I agree that justice systems in the west have many problems. But if someone is going to talk about jailing folk then why does clinton not warrant a mention?

Yep racism will always be there. It's just how it is. Identity politics fuels racism. I cannot talk for shermanland of course but i know that folk generally get along. Then along comes the whole race industry. Lawyers NEED folk to be at each others throats.

They NEED division so they can line their pockets. Identity politics CAUSES tribalism. Identity politics THRIVES on division and tribalism.

But my question regarding the school bairns was WHY the racial and homophobic abuse directed at them has not been a major talking point? And because the intolerant illiberal liberals are prepared to be silent over that abuse then, to me anyway, shows they have selective outrage.

And the indian geezer telling them to go back to their own countries in europe. Why did they only say that to the white bairns? Why did they not tell the black racist religious nutters to go back to their countries in africa?
 platitude545
Msg: 8254
Posted: 1/25/2019 12:47:01 PM
^^^ I saw the same news or more of it than you did as the videos were played non-stop here..the parties interviewed.

These are the actual facts:

1) The children were wearing Maga hats which regardless of how anybody wants to spin it on here is a symbol of White racism....what do you think making america great again means?

2) The black "hebrew israelites" (I have no idea what that is supposed to mean...you are an "israelite" if you are an Israeli native or citizen, doubt these guys were....and if you are Jewish...you are by some definitions a "hebrew" although a google search gives more historical definitions) took offense at the racist hats the children were wearing, so they started jeering those children.

3) According to the elder Native American...he got involved to intervene to stop any trouble, but regardless of his motivation, no question the children were mocking the elder native Americans, thirty minutes after the incident with the Israelites....in the one case that kid getting right in the elder's face with that mocking look of derision on his face...and the other children mocking with their tomahawk chops.

So this really had nothing to do with the black hebrew israelites who were likely a little incensed by the maga hats..(not justifying it by the way...but I suppose if you are black not hard to take offense to the racist trumpsters), more to do with some catholic, supposedly well brought up children, showing utter contempt for older people who also were native americans.

So you tell me...where was the human interest story? Supposedly well bred catholic youths picking on old native americans. or a few black people harassing those wearing maga hats? Why make more of this than it is?

Your comments about Lawyers is a little ridiculous...lawyers who practice criminal law never have a problem finding criminal defendants to represent, they do have problems finding criminal defendants who can afford to pay for their services though. Generally, as I understand it, the money to be made in criminal cases is in white collar crimes or those who commit crimes...manslaughter while drunk, that sort of thing, who actually have money. The typical US petty criminal rarely has a penny to his name (other than the drug dealers of course).
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8255
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 1:46:47 PM
Platy
"These are the actual facts:"

"1) The children were wearing Maga hats which regardless of how anybody wants to spin it on here is a symbol of White racism....what do you think making america great again means?"

As far as i could tell not all the bairns were wearing maga hats. But the hysteria that hit the news showed an unhinged reaction. And lets face it the unhinged reaction was more about TDS than bairns wearing hats in my opinion................

"2) The black "hebrew israelites" (I have no idea what that is supposed to mean...you are an "israelite" if you are an Israeli native or citizen, doubt these guys were....and if you are Jewish...you are by some definitions a "hebrew" ) took offense at the racist hats the children were wearing, so they started jeering those children."

So lets use that scenario. Why did the black racist religious nutters also abuse the bairns who never had maga caps on? Or is it guilt by association? Judge, jury and executioner time. And any adult who gets hysterical about a hat is a fvckin idiot in my opinion.

But shouting racial and homophobic abuse is now alright if the person wearing a hat you do not like?..............

"3) According to the elder Native American...he got involved to intervene to stop any trouble,"

So why did he not confront the black racist religious nut jobs who were shouting the racist abuse? And the same black racist religious nutters also shouted abuse at the indians did they not? So why no confrontation with them?.................

"but regardless of his motivation, no question the children were mocking the elder native Americans, thirty minutes after the incident with the Israelites...."

They should have asked him why he bottled it to go over to the black racist religious nutters. And for fvck sake they are BAIRNS. As for there being 'no question they were mocking' that is not what is getting said over here...............

"in the one case that kid getting right in the elder's face with that mocking look of derision on his face...and the other children mocking with their tomahawk chops."

Err nope. What the video shows is the indian getting in the laddies face. The indian made the point of walking towards and into the group of bairns. A far easier target f o r the indian rather than black racist religious adult nut jobs...............

"So this really had nothing to do with the black hebrew israelites who were likely a little incensed by the maga hats..(not justifying it by the way...but I suppose if you are black not hard to take offense to the racist trumpsters),"

So the youngsters were not allowed to get a bit incensed after being racially and sexually harangued? Why did the black racist religious nutters not get incensed then when one of the indians relatives told the bairns to go home to europe? Selective outrage again?..............

"more to do with some catholic, supposedly well brought up children, showing utter contempt for older people who also were native americans."

What utter contempt did they show? I think the laddie showed remarkable restraint. He never lifted his hands when the indian geezer got in his face. As for smirking, I'd have burst out laughing if the daftie had done that to me. And i couldn't give a fvck if he was an indian or not. The auld indian geezer should have just left the bairns to get their coaches home...............

"So you tell me...where was the human interest story?"

Bairns being racially abused by black racist religious nutter adults. Bairns being told to go home to their own countries in europe by one of the indians. The selective outrage by the identity dafties. Thats a wee start...........

"Supposedly well bred catholic youths picking on old native americans."

But they never. Did the auld indian geezer get attacked? Did the young laddie walk up to HIM and get in HIS face? Sorry but the bairns were the ones under attack...............

"or a few black people harassing those wearing maga hats? Why make more of this than it is? you guys sometimes drone on and on about usually inane stuff, overlooking the obvious."

What would your reaction be if it was jews wearing THEIR caps and being abused by pro palestinian protesters because in their eyes the jewish cap means zionist?...............

"Your comments about Lawyers is a little ridiculous...lawyers who practice criminal law never have a problem finding criminal defendants to represent, they do have problems finding criminal defendants who can afford to pay for their services though."

I'm not talking about criminal law though. (And over here if you have no money you can get legal aid paid for by the state).....................

"Generally, as I understand it, the money to be made in criminal cases is in white collar crimes or those who commit crimes...manslaughter while drunk, that sort of thing, who actually have money. The typical US petty criminal rarely has a penny to his name (other than the drug dealers of course)."

So you do not think a whole industry has been built up by dafties being 'offended'? To me being 'offended' is not a reason to arrest someone and have a show trial. Stephen fry got it just spot on..........

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.'

As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine.

'I find that offensive.'

It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.'

Well, so ****ing what."

Stephen Fry
 HawkingJr
Msg: 8256
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 2:17:19 PM
“Hawk…I’m going to agree with you on this one. We have had two years of Democrats Demonizing Trump and ‘Deplorables’ so that voters would save America from ‘White Supremacy’ (Bogeyman) during the next election and it had an impact.”

My position has been mostly about safety and modifying one’s behavior to avoid confrontation if one does not want to have confrontation – rightly or wrongly, certain phrases or items pick up connotations and become symbols of movements, sometimes not the movement the founder intended, or sometimes the movement the founder intended but was hoping to keep hidden. Regardless, not recognizing or attempting to ignore the symbols these things have become suggests such a person is either ignorant or a confrontationist. To think you can “educate” the controversial item back to its “original meaning” is the highest of arrogance.

But on the different question of whether “MAGA” has rightly or wrongly become a symbol of white supremacy... why don’t you just tell me when you think it was that America was “great” and I’ll tell you my father’s or my grandfather’s or great-grandfather’s opinion on that era. It was probably a little different than your father’s or grandfather’s or great-grandfather’s opinion. If you try to claim that “great” is entirely referring to the economics of whatever paradise era you’re talking about, then you can’t get much greater than America under Clinton. But that’s probably not far enough back for you. Regardless, the world has changed and America had no choice but to change with it, and it will keep having to change with it. Why don’t we ask North Korea how isolation has worked out for them?

I think your bigger problem in trying to claim that Democrats (and probably the MSM) “demonized” MAGA is that so many of its founders and most ardent supporters are so racist/white nationalist/white supremacist/ethnocentrist that even other MAGA followers are trying to sweep them under the rug. And we’re not just talking about the David Dukes of the world. Steve King and Dorrie O’Brien have great respect within the Republican Party, or at least until they said one too many racist things, after many years of saying many racist things. Yet despite the slaps on the hands, King’s still representing the party and O’Brien got a significant amount of MAGA people to vote against Shahid Shafi. You can’t keep sweeping these MAGA people under the rug – there’s only so much room under there. If you can’t see the racist undercurrent in MAGA, then it is because you don’t want to see it.

https://news.yahoo.com/patriotic-racist-trump-apos-america-022810904.html
 platitude545
Msg: 8257
Posted: 1/25/2019 2:25:51 PM

As far as I could tell not all the bairns were wearing maga hats. But the hysteria that hit the news showed an unhinged reaction. And lets face it the unhinged reaction was more about TDS than bairns wearing hats in my opinion................

I don’t understand this argument. If some of the group are wearing race baiting hats, then all of the group will be subject to a response...although of course the response will be directed more to the hat baiters. Not sure what TDS has to do with anything...you live in a relatively homogenous country....America is a melting pot with lots of, especially under trump, racism coming to the forefront. The victims of racism sometimes react...is that really surprising?

So lets use that scenario. Why did the black racist religious nutters also abuse the bairns who never had maga caps on? Or is it guilt by association? Judge, jury and executioner time. And any adult who gets hysterical about a hat is a fvckin idiot in my opinion.

All due respect, but you are sounding a little like the whining guy about now (john from zohn) so what’s the big f’ing deal...these “children” actually closer to near adults...knowingly wore their race baiting hats..so they took a little verbal abuse from some who don’t like racists or baiting by trumpsters. Are saying they can give it but can’t take it...are they given some special right to race bait but not expect retaliation because they are not yet legal adults?

But shouting racial and homophobic abuse is now alright if the person wearing a hat you do not like?..............

It’s a cruel world but if I saw a group wearing swastikas, I’m not allowed to voice my opinion..even if profane? Really? That in and of itself is not a crime these parts...sorry you don’t approve.

So why did he not confront the black racist religious nut jobs who were shouting the racist abuse? And the same black racist religious nutters also shouted abuse at the indians did they not? So why no confrontation with them?.................

He intervened neutrally I believe..it was the kids who targeted him...but really..maybe being victims of racists themselves all their lives, the native americans identified more with the black men than with the catholic kids. Isn’t that their right?

They should have asked him why he bottled it to go over to the black racist religious nutters. And for fvck sake they are BAIRNS. As for there being 'no question they were mocking' that is not what is getting said over here...............

Being a teenager is not an excuse for being a mocking racist...and teenagers who commit serious crimes here can be thrown in prison for life....they knew what they were doing. They don’t get to skate on their age and protest they did not know any better.

Err nope. What the video shows is the indian getting in the laddies face. The indian made the point of walking towards and into the group of bairns. A far easier target f o r the indian rather than black racist religious adult nut jobs...............

I guess you will have to rely on your subjective interpretation of what happened, and I will rely on mine.

So the youngsters were not allowed to get a bit incensed after being racially and sexually harangued? Why did the black racist religious nutters not get incensed then when one of the indians relatives told the bairns to go home to europe? Selective outrage again?..............

Why do you keep defending the behavior of these kids? Are you Catholic? As for the Native Americans telling those little brats to go home to europe...I get the sentiment. Do you know how many Trumpsters over here tell us “libs” to leave the country if we don’t like it. The intolerance from the right is huge (and remember...I am no friend of the leftists either...those scumbags are anti Israel ...which in my mind means they are too stupid or lazy to get to the actual facts about what is going on over there...they just play their typical outrage card)

What utter contempt did they show? I think the laddie showed remarkable restraint. He never lifted his hands when the indian geezer got in his face. As for smirking, I'd have burst out laughing if the daftie had done that to me. And I couldn't give a fvck if he was an indian or not. The auld indian geezer should have just left the bairns to get their coaches home...............

You are seeing only what yo want to see...I’m seeing something different.

Bairns being racially abused by black racist religious nutter adults. Bairns being told to go home to their own countries in europe by one of the indians. The selective outrage by the identity dafties. Thats a wee start...........

Here we go again...the poor little children wearing racist hats in Washington DC... Those poor dear children are going to grow up to be just like John Zohn...they are going to sniffle and cry when somebody looks at them crosseyed... boo hoo...some black men insulted them. I am crying just thinking about it.

What would your reaction be if it was jews wearing THEIR caps and being abused by pro palestinian protesters because in their eyes the jewish cap means zionist?...............

There is nothing inherently wrong with being Jewish and if they are targeted for their faith, that is a problem that needs to be dealt with in a mature way. There is something inherently wrong with telling the world “I am a racist..I want to go back to an America where the blacks, the hispanics, the indians...all knew their place in life”.

So you do not think a whole industry has been built up by dafties being 'offended'? To me being 'offended' is not a reason to arrest someone and have a show trial. Stephen fry got it just spot on..........

I don’t disagree, and thankfully it is not a crime over here to “offend” someone. The John Zohns of the world may get all teary eyed about it but that’s really tough.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.'

As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine.

Thank you for agreeing with me and my position about the whiner on the board...page and page of whining....I mean the guy really needs to grow up. Yes people get offended...tough..they can respond in a like way to the offensive conduct.

'I find that offensive.'

It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.'

Well, so ****ing what."

You made your point, repetitively...I am not disagreeing with you in the least. I think you would agree I have never concerned myself with offensive conduct on here...but generally I like to think I direct it to those who deserve it...the bullies of the board so to speak. ..like Motown girl, Volkano, your friend Jovan, Cotter, Ben Flickster, Babbling Funchesf, etc. They were all highly offensive people..and now they are gone while I am still here....Tenacity has gotten me far in life....tenacity is a good thing :-)
 platitude545
Msg: 8258
Posted: 1/25/2019 2:47:53 PM
Hey Vlad, I was curious so looked it up. Scotland is about 96% white.

https://www2.gov.scot/Topics/People/Equality/Equalities/DataGrid/Ethnicity/EthPopMig

I don't think, as is obvious from your posts, that you have any concept about what racism is or how it rears its head in America.
As for religion...you are almost all christians, 15% catholic at that... Not surprising you would stick up for the poor little, misunderstood Catholic brats and hold it against the mean, nasty, black hebrew Israelites, and elder native americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Scotland
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 8259
Posted: 1/25/2019 2:53:59 PM

Here we go again...the poor little children wearing racist hats in Washington DC... Those poor dear children are going to grow up to be just like John Zohn...they are going to sniffle and cry when somebody looks at them crosseyed... boo hoo...some black men insulted them. I am crying just thinking about it.
well they didn't sniffle and cry, YOU DID! they just stood there and smiled. racist hats? seems your promoting racism, not ending it. takes a little more than you stomping your feet and calling me names to get my to sniffle and cry. I thought this was an adult forum.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 8260
Posted: 1/25/2019 3:22:05 PM
it used to be john....
it became infected by a very tenacious troll.
hell, look back to see who has harassed this thread for oh about 327 pages...

who harassed nearly everyone on the israel thread.... from its start (page 2 or 3)

why change profiles and even genders?

her sole purpose in life it seems, is to "shut down these boards!!!"
she gets her kicks by harassment, abuse, racism, baiting, mocking ect...

notice how every single fucking topic devolves to be all about her?
what a shame she has ruined this board.

Hillary ran a radio ad during her campaign with the maga phrase.
her husband also used the phrase while in office.
so did Reagan.

the native elder, phillips aka Stanhope (I believe...) lied.
fact.
he also was in video protesting a church, demanding repartitions.
chanting and drumming outside, while a service was being held.

odd huh?

vlad, the news blows this stuff out of proportion to sell more.
the majority of folks over here are sane.
your views are not far off.... because, well... you seem pretty sane too.

some things are just plain obvious.

N2U18
Msg: 8261
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 5:07:03 PM

Ok... so I'm not a "Dem", but it seems to me that there is quite a lot of "demonizing" going on from ALL directions. This is what we've been reduced to. I try not to think too much about it all, because its just too stressful to look at the big picture.

Hi Trin,
I’m not demonizing but Criticizing Liberals and the Chaos being created in our society. I’m complaining or providing feedback on the marketing philosophy being implemented by Democrats. I think a Societal Marketing Philosophy would be better because it considers the best interests of our society as whole. What’s happening now is just destructive!

Hawk….I give Democrats credit because they did a masterful job (well, really just repetitive... finding faux racism and Putin behind every little sprout 24/7 for 2 years whenever you turned on MSM/Hollywood/Etc.) of persuasion and it turned something that has nothing to do with Racism or White Supremacy into something perceived to be about Racism and White Supremacy by Democrats.

When I was a teenager I would always listen to “loveline” with Adam Corolla and Dr. Drew and this program dramatically influenced my thinking on Drug Addiction, Alcohol, etc. If you were molested as a child, physically abused, raped, etc. you will have some addiction issues. If you visit a prison, you will be amazed at how many people come from a broken family and the impact this has on our society. I don’t think switching from the Nuclear Family to a Single Mother model was beneficial for society as a whole. I understand situations where relationships don’t work but I think we need to find some variation of what’s worked in the past, what we have learned with Single Mothers and find a solution…….MAGA

As a child, my family and other family friends took a vacation to Disneyland and a ride that was a favorite was “It’s a Small World”. I can still remember that night drifting off to sleep as my mind replayed “It’s A Small World” and dreaming of the day. That shaped my thoughts of different cultures around the world. The Western version of Globalism that’s raping and pillaging its way across Africa and the Middle East I despise…….MAGA

Orwell described “Facecrime” as: “A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself- anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence”. I think we witnessed something like this with the Covington School Boys fraud and I think we should abandon the “Thought Police” and..…MAGA

Education instead of Indoctrination…..MAGA

There is more but hopefully you comprehend my line of thinking. Lastly, the scourge of the earth…. Identity Politics. Let’s return to “I Have a Dream”………MAGA

Interesting article on the women’s march and Identity Politics.
https://www.aier.org/article/identity-politics-devouring-itself#.XEizuElPXq0.twitter

“As for the real solution, the answer is the same here as always. Stop dehumanizing individuals by conscripting them into your chosen class structure. Dismantle the institution that weaponizes resentment, which is the state itself. Recognize that all people seek dignity and a better life. Work for the only solution to social problems, which is pure freedom for everyone and the building of society without violence, power, and exploitation. Build a society of cooperation rather than conflict.”
 platitude545
Msg: 8262
Posted: 1/25/2019 6:05:58 PM
Must be tough hopeless being an ignorant trumpette when you cult leader is such a strong supporter of israel....a hater of jews like you...hates israel, denies the holocaust, accuses jews as considering none jews to be non-human. What is a trumpette to do?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8263
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 6:11:12 PM
Platy
"Not surprising you would stick up for the poor little, misunderstood Catholic brats and hold it against the mean, nasty, black hebrew Israelites, and elder native americans."

I would consider myself an athiest. Faith based schools should be eradicated. If school bairns follow a particular faith then follow it in the evening or weekend out of school hours.

As for the auld indian geezer with the drum it was he who approached the school group. You can have your interpretation of the video all you want but HE approaches them. A bairn with a biscuit arse can see that.

Now i have heard of the southern poverty law group thingy. They tell the government and citizens who the baddies are. Is that correct? Well they class the black racist religious nutters as a hate group. So why no condemnation of THEM for THEIR hatred?...............

"Racist Black Hebrew Israelites Becoming More Militant

BALTIMORE — Despite the hellish heat on this spring Saturday morning in gritty West Baltimore, the five Hebrew Israelite priests loitering near a West Franklin Street storefront are draped in heavy robes, and their heads are wrapped in matching white, red and black cloths. Star of David emblems swing from their necklaces and are embroidered into their fabrics. One priest holds a staff.

Behind that locked door is the Baltimore branch of the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ, a black supremacist sect headquartered in New York City. Obsessed with hatred for whites and Jews, the leaders of the Israelite Church have managed to build up 29 church branches in recent years.

General Mayakaahla Ka is shouting at a college-aged Jewish kid outside the Market East Station in downtown Philadelphia.

"Are you saying the Holocaust is a joke?" the Jewish man asks.

"It's a joke!" the "general" responds. "The Holocaust is a damn joke! Heil Hitler!"

The camps are often remarkably aggressive and intimidating, railing against "white devils" and calling for death for Jews and gay men and lesbians.

Extremist Hebrew Israelites have a long, strange list of enemies. At the top of the list are white people, who they preach are descended from a race of red, hairy beings, known as Edomites, who were spawned by Esau, the twin brother of Jacob (later known as Israel) in the Old Testament.

Equally hated are "fraudulent" Jews, "the synagogue of Satan."

"White boy, you're next," he warns. "All you white people get ready for war. We're coming for you, white boys. Negroes are the real Jews. Get ready for war!"

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2008/racist-black-hebrew-israelites-becoming-more-militant

As for Scotland yep we are a basically white nation. Although the first murder to be classed as a race murder was when 15 year old Kris Donald was kidnapped off the street and tortured and eventually burned alive by an asian gang. An asian gang whom the police were monitoring.

But hey, that was deemed racist. So they stopped monitoring them. Then a couple of months later they slaughtered the wee laddie.

We know all about racism in Scotland AND the uk. Race crime rocketed when white folk were eventually classed as victims of racial crime.
 platitude545
Msg: 8264
Posted: 1/25/2019 6:28:25 PM
N2, what you think maga should be about is not how trump sees it. Other than being anti globalism, just how will his policies implement some of your visions of maga? Unless you consider maga to mean dirtier air and water, fewer safety nets and rights for the working class, more inequality, less power for the people, more for the elites, etc. You have to be blind to not see what maga means to trump.

And i suppose you can argue the dems learned from Benghazi, but they actually have real evidence poi ting repeatedly to Russia. Denial..a river in egypt.
 platitude545
Msg: 8265
Posted: 1/25/2019 6:34:48 PM
Vlad. I know nothing about the hebrew Israelites or whatever they call themselves...of they are racists then they are racists. The issue here was the behavior of the young,catholic white boys mocking an elderly Indian. Thats why the media covered it from all sides. So what is the problem.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 8266
Posted: 1/25/2019 6:56:29 PM
the facts and video show the truth, Vlad.

why would the press distort that?
seems like an agenda that has a familiar ring to it.

let's blame somebody rather than fix it.

I wonder if someone is paying these fools to be so tenacious.
hmmm
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8267
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2019 7:07:56 PM
Platy
"Vlad. I know nothing about the hebrew Israelites or whatever they call themselves...of they are racists then they are racists. The issue here was the behavior of the young,catholic white boys mocking an elderly Indian. Thats why the media covered it from all sides. So what is the problem."

But the behaviour of the school bairns was no better or worse than the behaviour of any group of school bairns on a trip somewhere.

The behaviour of the ADULTS though was terrible. Did the bairns hit the daft auld git? For the life of me i cannot see how they were mocking him.

HE approached them. Was he spat on? Was he jostled? Did anyone lay their hands on him? What exactly WAS the outrage? Some laddies started dancing around when the indian geezer was banging the drum? So fvckin what? Ooooo it looked like someone made a tomahawk motion lol for fvck sake catch a grip.

But the media initially blamed only the bairns. It was an intolerant illiberal liberal media orgasm fest. White laddies. Catholics. Maga hats. No wonder they went full 'outrage'.

I was reading that once the intolerant illiberal liberal media had to backtrack when the narrative was shown to be a load of shite they started getting abuse from hate filled intolerant illiberal liberals.

And what i think about this story is the intolerant illiberal liberal twats basically put a target on that laddies back. They were a fvckin disgrace. And if anything does happen to that youngster those fvckers in the press and on twatter are to blame.

And of course someone somewhere will want to exact revenge for the laddie. Then it will be fake outrage time again about how beastly the deplorables are.
 jon1725
Msg: 8268
Posted: 1/25/2019 10:13:11 PM
Oh boy, gto won't say anything about billy clinton vlad......don't hold your breath that he will!!!

Platy and hawking, once again waffling and making excuses. It's ok for liberals to confront and protest but if a conservative does, "they are looking for trouble"....that's funny. And the liberals are using the hat as a racist symbol.....of course they are, they have nothing else to do so they cry "racist". Ya know, it's funny when liberals use the racist word so many times, usuallythat symbolizes that thee who cries "racist" as often as the libs do, they are the ones who are racist. I'm sorry for those who have hard upbringings but you can't live on the past, you need to move forward, remember, you are an adult.

Sure hope nacy and chucky get something done in the next 3 weeks because if they don't, democrats are going to be demanding that they do!!!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8269
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 4:54:11 AM

Msg: 8212
I’ve been ignoring this place for months.......

Welcome back! As you can see, not much has changed here with the orange kool-aid drinker loyalists! Two years of their illiterate and incompetent Messiah, still right wing conservatives always looking for someone else to blame. They are still in denial about Comrade Trump's incompetence. Hating the Clintons, Obama and blacks/brown people have always been a profitable venture for orange kool-aid drinkers.

I lost count how many Comrade Trump associates have been arrested, charged, indicted.

Did you saw his speech last night after he folded like a cheap suit? Well, so much for the Art of the Deal.....looks more like the Fart of the Deal. It was more of the same, "blah blah blah, fear, lies fear, fear, fear blah blah blah more fear, racism, more lies lies lies lies, terror over exaggeration, propaganda, fear fear fear hate racism blah blah blah blah threats lies blah blah more threats blah blah".

MAGA = My Associates Getting Arrested.
 platitude545
Msg: 8270
Posted: 1/26/2019 6:36:20 AM
"""I'm sorry for those who have hard upbringings but you can't live on the past, you need to move forward, remember, you are an adult"""

Exactly John, so what's with this taking America backwards to the 1960s again. Trump even said he wants no more regulations then we had in the 60s. If it were up to him, seat belts and an abs system would not be required in cars, ddt would still be poisoning eagles. The man has no concept of causation and consequences.
 platitude545
Msg: 8271
Posted: 1/26/2019 6:39:19 AM
"""I wonder if someone is paying these fools to be so tenacious."""

If kj is still taking pity on you, private messaging you to ensure you are taking your medication, tell her I said hi.:-)

Inicia
Msg: 8272
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 7:01:57 AM
My lucky 8 ball, said " a strong possibility" as we are over 1/2 through the term- and "a likelihood" the president elect will last 8 yrs if our nation does not accept the extreme danger of his corporation/capital profit increase protection centered policies..
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8273
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 7:11:23 AM
I don't know if anyone here has viewed this .......as a spoof, Trump was inserted as the singer into the Talking Head's classic 80's hit "once in a life time".............a must see!

thumbs-up to the "swedemason" who put it together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVlSVkzbJDA&index=5&list=RDnSuregWhlWk

The best line (I think) is when Trump sings out "My God, what have I done"......Boy, if only he could sound as reasonable in real life!!!!
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8274
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 7:18:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVlSVkzbJDA&index=5&list=RDnSuregWhlWk

sorry, ^ wrong link

below is the right one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk
 Inicia
Msg: 8275
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 7:40:03 AM
oh lol ^^^ too good and hysterical- all those where is my GA;jumping on board a sinking Talking head, into the blue drowning-I hope the rats flail and drown with them!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?