Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 8326
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 334 of 337    (297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337)
That's rich little red, you hold it against all Jews because a man who never actually existed, preordained his own death at the hands of the Jews (let's not forget the Roman's had a little to do with it) making the Jews responsible for all eternity, all while somehow cleansing mankind of its sins...and you wonder why I opine you are a low IQ, brain damaged nutcase.

Yeah lefou...Gav is a bot. I'm thinking Putin has his monkeys working on trying to manipulate us public opinion into supporting Russia taking over more of the Ukraine, because that is best for the Ukraine. You would think if that is what Ukraine really wanted, it would peacefully agree to being annexed.

But if it talks like a bot..sounds like a bot...and makes nonsensical comments....

This Gav bot can't even stay on point. It's all over the place trying to generate controversial subjects...look how it in a misplaced manner told you to shut up. Look how it complained about the finnish president and
Undercover agents? Who here brought up that subject? This is a low IQ bot....but why is it on a pof political board? My guess the monkeys are infiltrating every political forums they can find on the net.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8327
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/27/2019 8:07:19 PM
Expect former New Jersey Gov Chris Christie to be used as a punching bag by Comrade Trump after Christie's book "Let Me Finish", and "Team of Vipers" by Cliff Sims are released later this week.

Can't wait to hear Sarah "Baghdad Bob" Sanders to say they've "never met Chris Christie" or "he was just a covfefe boy".

MAGA = My Associates Getting Arrested.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8328
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 11:18:53 PM
LeFou
"So are you saying that the UK was too Stupid to know this^ when they joined..........even so, how was the UK "forced" to join?"

Eh we joined the common market. Which was set up to make trade deals between european nation. We voted to join said common market in 1975 (i was too young to vote).............

"But you had to know that (about Brussels) going into it, didn't you?......It was no secret!....so again I ask, who the hell forced you (your country) to join up?"

Nope. We joined a common market. Over the years the eu emerged into the globalist behemoth it is now. I agree it was no secret. That is because it was never known...............

"At least there is a mechanism built in the get out..........there was no such thing for the former Eastern block countries under Soviet (moscow) domination.........How you get out (soft Brexit or hard Brexit)... is up to your PM and other leaders in your govt.........not the EU's."

It is up to the politicians to do what their voters tell them to do. But that is just not happening. The remainers, even those in areas who voted heavily for brexit are doing their best to scupper the vote. The next general election is the first time we shall get to punish them................

"Because they stand to lose out......but then your leaders have to step up, and gather up the courage... if you really want to leave.........just go out the hard-way and let the chips fall whatever way.............times will be hard (no EU trade deal, and heavy tariffs, etc), but at least you will get what you want...if that is what you really want!"

We could leave under wto rules. But our 'leaders' just do not lead. I want us to just leave. Do not give them the £40 billion theresa the appeaser has promised to pay..................

"exactly....a lovely source of cheap exploitable labor..........so what has the EU done differently that what you have been doing for the past 100 years or so............Oh I get it.....your source of cheap exploitable labor...is cheaper than what the EU has sent you! "

Eh no. They were legally entitled to come here. The windrush generation in the 50's as an example. As for them being exploitable. It was not long after ww2. We had lost not far of one million war dead. We had many maimed citizens who also could not work.................

"yes, and selling the Nazi's loads of Petroleum (after the Ribbentrop-Molotov deal was signed)....also brought in cash for the Russians, right!..................look how that worked out!"

Much like our nations sell things to saudi arabia i would think...................

"It was.....and he imposed sanctions for it.........or what did you expect him to do, start a 3rd world war?
That would not have happened even if Russia had swallowed up all of Ukr.....but then you would have seen the full nuclearization of every Eastern Euro country"

And are the sanctions working then?.............

"For years, the US has had a policy of installing Dictators in chaotic 3rd world countries (Islam or otherwise)...for the sake of attaining some form of stability............but this was like releasing poisonous snakes on your back yard to control the mice population....meaning that sooner or later you will get bit by one of your own snakes.....and that also you will find that removing these snakes will prove harder than first thought....especially when the replacement Fake snakes did not do the job.....yes, we have made a bit of a mess in the ME.....but not due to Islamophobia...more due to pursuing an idealized Islamophilia (that we tried to create)."

And my nation shamefully played its part as well to be fair...............

A couple of quotes from the gulags top boy. Jean claude juncker

On Greece's economic meltdown in 2011
"When it becomes serious, you have to lie.

On EU monetary policy
"I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious ... I am for secret, dark debates"

On British calls for a referendum over Lisbon Treaty
Of course there will be transfers of sovereignty. But would I be intelligent to draw the attention of public opinion to this fact?,”

On French referendum over EU constitution
“If it's a Yes, we will say 'on we go', and if it's a No we will say 'we continue’,”

On the introduction of the euro
"We decide on something, leave it lying around, and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss, because most people don't understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back."

On eurozone economic policy and democracy
“We all know what to do, we just don't know how to get re-elected after we've done it”

You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8329
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 6:02:34 AM
Drac says

Nope. We joined a common market. Over the years the eu emerged into the globalist behemoth it is now.

Sure, you joined a common market without "knowing" what its intended goals were,,,,so somebody decided overnite that they were going to be a global behemoth .....which I'm sure is something the UK would have been dead against

What you say would be akin to somebody getting on a bus, and not knowing where it was heading for.........now you should know why I think you are naive.........either that or you are flat out lying.

But our 'leaders' just do not lead. I want us to just leave.

from what little I've seen........you want it both ways......you want to leave largely on your terms and want favorable trade agreements afterwards............not happening!

Eh no. They were legally entitled to come here. The windrush generation in the 50's as an example. As for them being exploitable. It was not long after ww2. We had lost not far of one million war dead. We had many maimed citizens who also could not work

"legally entitled".........................just like the UK was "legally entitled" to keep Axis POWs well after the war ended to carry out SLAVE labor, right?

https://theconversation.com/what-happened-to-german-prisoners-of-war-in-britain-after-hitlers-defeat-74859

after all, you lost 1 million folks...and after that..............you were only happy to embrace the dark skin folks who you had been subjugating for 100's of years....................to pick up where the Germans left off....it was no longer FREE labor, but their pay was very minimal...I'm sure most in the UK could live with that ......but of course ..... no exploitation took place!!!

And are the sanctions working then?

they must be doing some degree of damage.....otherwise Putin would not have been that peed off.........and would not have expended so many resources & effort to back his puppet Trump.....for the principle reason of undoing all sanctions.

And my nation shamefully played its part as well to be fair

well, at least you have admitted some wrong doing!
 gavs321
Msg: 8330
Posted: 1/28/2019 7:15:44 AM
European countries will eventually come to their senses and leave the European Union.

No one wants the Muslims and Indians.

Lefou, you belong in the gulag. Because if you are white, you are a disgrace to be so against your own race.

"Putin this and Putin that"? Putin is old and won't be alive that much longer...

The only way Russia would be an actual threat is if you go back to Peter the Great's time and yes, I would agree that Russia would invade all of Europe if they could DURING that time period.

Lefou and the other phaggot, go put on your pink dress... get your video recorder out and sit in the corner of the room and tuggin' on your cawk while you watch the Muslims reproduce and destroy Europe.

In Ukraine, that crazy chit won't happy.

I've seen way too many native white Ukrainians assault minorities
 platitude545
Msg: 8331
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 8:08:55 AM
LOL

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611831/how-to-tell-if-youre-arguing-with-a-bot/

Just a little bit of humor for the beginning of the work week.

https://mashable.com/2018/02/20/how-to-spot-a-bot/#9PrCMAnYBkqS

So, you live and breathe online and couldn't be happier about it. But maybe, just maybe, your daily digital interactions across the social web aren't quite as authentic as you thought.

No, this time around it's not the algorithm's fault, but rather the result of a different kind of bad actor mucking up the works: bots. The automated scourge has invaded practically every platform you love, and isn't going anywhere any time soon. But you can fight back.

SEE ALSO: Look at these dumb email accounts Russian trolls made to influence the 2016 election

Despite what basically any quick scan of Twitter or Facebook might suggest, however, the surest way to beat the bots isn't to argue with them. Rather, it's to see them for what they are — manufactured fictions designed to manipulate both you and the larger conversation in order to further unknown (and sometimes known) agendas.

That means you're going to need to be able to spot them in the wild.

Bots, bots, everywhere
These days bots are an inescapable part of online life. Just last year researchers estimated that Twitter alone was home to around 30 million of them. There are automated spam accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and pretty much everywhere else.

Some appear designed to intentionally rile us up or to support specific political candidates, while others have purposes less clear. While the goals of their creators may vary, there are telltale signs that many bots share. If you can identify these, you can better armor yourself against their onslaught.

Fair warning: Doing so isn't always easy.

Spot the bot
Some automated accounts will be easy to identify as such. For example, @EmojiMeadow straight up tells you that it is, in fact, a bot. "I am a bot" is literally the first sentence of its Twitter bio. We're not talking about that kind of bot, however.

The automated accounts that you need help uncovering are the ones that are actively trying to trick you. Accounts like the now-suspended @jenna_abrams, which many — including certain media outlets — thought to be the account of a real person named Jenna Abrams. Spoiler: It wasn't.

Thankfully, there are a few easy steps you can take to help you determine the authenticity of an account. Notably, none of these are foolproof, but a critical and discerning eye is something we're all going to need to develop and hone if we are to survive as a functioning society.

So why not start here.

Bringing the noise.

Bringing the noise.

IMAGE: WESTEND61/GETTY

First, check the account's bio. Does it read like it belongs to a real person? That's a start. Does it have a profile picture of a person instead of an abstract silhouette? Yes? Cool, now reverse image search that pic. The result should be telling. If the picture appears all across the web, it's probably recycled from somewhere else and suggests there may be some bullshit afoot.

Next, check the account's history. If we're talking Twitter, for example, there are a few behaviors that scream automated account. Robhat labs, the team behind likely bot identifier botcheck.me, called out a few key ones.

"Behavior such as tweeting every few minutes in a full day," the group explains, "endorsing polarizing political propaganda (including fake news), obtaining a large follower account in a relatively small time span, and constant retweeting/promoting other high-confidence bot accounts are all traits that lead to high-confidence bot accounts."

Don't have the time to dig through the history of every last garbage account on Twitter? Try dropping the handle in the aforementioned bot-checking tool. It will give you back a report that says whether or not an account is probably (but not definitively) automated.

What next?
So, you've found what you believe to be a bot. Good job! Seeing past the lie is an important first step. But what to do next?

Not everyone has the time or inclination to thoroughly investigate every spammy account online, so getting the word out is important. Now, this does not mean you should start actively posting on that account's wall or whatever (seriously don't do this). Instead, try using the reporting mechanisms the platform provides to flag it.

Twitter's definition of spam includes "many forms of automated account interactions and behaviors as well as attempts to mislead or deceive people," so deceptive bots fall right in that category. Report the account by going to the profile page, clicking the "overflow icon," selecting "report," and then choosing "they are posting spam."

Both Facebook and Instagram also have defined ways to report platform abuse, and feel free to avail yourself of those. Keep in mind that the social media giant in question will in all likelihood not do anything about your report, buy hey, you never know.

And anyway, you don't need to knock a bot offline to beat it. Realizing it's an automated account out to deceive you takes away its power to do so. Feel free to mute or block the account after you've reported it and return to going about your daily online business.

Both you, and the internet, will be better off for it.
 platitude545
Msg: 8332
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 8:22:43 AM

It is up to the politicians to do what their voters tell them to do. But that is just not happening. The remainers, even those in areas who voted heavily for brexit are doing their best to scupper the vote. The next general election is the first time we shall get to punish them...............]

I am guessing here Vlad that the politicians probably think they know more than the voters...who in reality are often uneducated and often easily manipulated. Perhaps the politicians know how much harm to their own national interests. It is possible you know. Look at our country...the Trump base still believes that he is there for them...they just don't get his policies are causing them far more harm...supportive of only the elites.

We could leave under wto rules. But our 'leaders' just do not lead. I want us to just leave. Do not give them the £40 billion theresa the appeaser has promised to pay..................

Yes we get that, but why? How is leaving the EU going to help you economically? or any other way?

By the way, saw an interesting program the other night on "Vlad the Impaler"...the prequel to Dracula. He was a great leader for his country but a mean SOB....is there a reason you chose this moniker?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8333
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 9:07:18 AM
LeFou
"Sure, you joined a common market without "knowing" what its intended goals were,,,,so somebody decided overnite that they were going to be a global behemoth .....which I'm sure is something the UK would have been dead against

What you say would be akin to somebody getting on a bus, and not knowing where it was heading for.........now you should know why I think you are naive.........either that or you are flat out lying."

Maybe you should not be so arrogant in your assumtions. When the referendum was held in 1975 i will admit to being a clueless 16 year old who was not of an age to vote. Maybe that played a part in what you accuse me off?

Now the first part below is from 1961. And as a 4 year old i was quite naive about europe. So in your defence some DID know about where the common market was heading..............

"When, in 1961, Britain first applied to join “the Six”, Harold Macmillan and Edward Heath had been fully briefed by Monnet’s allies as to the project’s ultimate goal, full economic and political union.

But papers released under the 30-year rule show that, at the end of June, the Cabinet accepted their urging that, for “presentational” reasons, this should not be revealed to the public or Parliament. British entry should be sold as being only to a “Common Market”, concerned just with trade and jobs."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/12176234/Nine-deceptions-in-our-history-with-the-EU.html

But those ITK hid the truth away for 30 years. I don't know if yous have that over the pond but state papers can be hidden for many years. In this case 30 years.................

"We can also now see how deliberately, when Heath applied for British entry in 1970, he perpetuated the same deception.

His Europe minister was sent to plead with Brussels to keep quiet about its already emerging plans for a single currency (another Monnet idea).

And although we were repeatedly told that British entry would involve “no essential loss of sovereignty”, a secret Foreign Office paper, released 30 years later, shows that the government knew how important it was to conceal just how untrue this was.

This was compounded in the 1975 referendum, when the campaign for Britain to stay in deliberately centred only on how vital this was to our trade and economic prosperity

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/12176234/Nine-deceptions-in-our-history-with-the-EU.html

Now with the best will in the world I'm sure even you are not privy to state secrets. Much like we were lied to over wmd's in iraq we over here were also lied to regarding the eu...............

"But our 'leaders' just do not lead. I want us to just leave.
from what little I've seen........you want it both ways......you want to leave largely on your terms and want favorable trade agreements afterwards............not happening!"

I want it both ways? Nope. I just want to be able to elect the daftie politicians that i choose. The ones that i can kick out as well if i choose. Not a lot to ask is it?....................

"legally entitled".........................just like the UK was "legally entitled" to keep Axis POWs well after the war ended to carry out SLAVE labor, right?"

https://theconversation.com/what-happened-to-german-prisoners-of-war-in-britain-after-hitlers-defeat-74859

Yep i know all about the keeping of german pow's after the war. Slave labour they were. I've also read James Baques two books about the mass starvation of german pow's after the war. Have you watched the Danish film Land Of Mine?...............

"after all, you lost 1 million folks...and after that..............you were only happy to embrace the dark skin folks who you had been subjugating for 100's of years....................to pick up where the Germans left off....it was no longer FREE labor, but their pay was very minimal...I'm sure most in the UK could live with that ......but of course ..... no exploitation took place!!!"

Of course exploitation took place. It still does. How could i personally embrace commonwealth labour when i was not born? So unscrupulous bosses take advantage of workers shock? I'm no sure of the point you are making.................

"they must be doing some degree of damage.....otherwise Putin would not have been that peed off.........and would not have expended so many resources & effort to back his puppet Trump.....for the principle reason of undoing all sanctions."

Ah TDS time. Those pesky russians eh? Making sure hillary lost, getting Scots to vote against independence, making sure brexit happened, all whilst being host nation to a very successful world cup. It's the eu elections this year so i am sure they will be busy thinking up fiendish plots even as i type................

"And my nation shamefully played its part as well to be fair
well, at least you have admitted some wrong doing!"

I have always said that the uk as a whole has a dodgy past. I was not around when the empire was all the rage. And if i have benefited from the empire i wish someone would point out how. As far as i know the rich and the forerunners of the globalist world done very well.

One thing you will never see me do is embrace the union flag. It does not represent me as far as i am concerned. I'm a Scot first and foremost. Although i bear no animosity to folk like me in englandshire, welsh wales and Norn ireland. My dad fought along side lads from those nations in the royal horse artillery with the 8th army in the desert campaign and right through to the wars end.

I don't hate people for their skin colour. If they are decent folk then I'm decent back. I would describe myself as an athiest. Organised religion is thankfully dying out. Apart from one which i see as a threat to our way of life.

Islam is not a race. It is indoctrinated into bairns.

I believe democracy is the best political system we have. The brexit vote was the largest ever mandate given by citizens. The one time our vote meant something. The one time we could kick the snooty elitist fvckers in the balls. And it worked.

Aye we will suffer economically. We know that. Unelected eurocrats have already spoke of 'punishing' us. The same way they punished the greeks, the italians, the spanish, the portugese.

That should bring a smile to your face eh?
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8334
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Get Mexico To Pay For the Wall? It would solve his problem
Posted: 1/28/2019 9:21:51 AM
"Oh boy, gto won't say anything about billy clinton vlad......don't hold your breath that he will!!!"

>>i understand fuzzy john's (just to keep our johns straight) fustration. having to shunt to the public library and qeue up for a computer does delay things, but since he misses me, let's catch up. the clinton crime act Vlad posted about, was no one's finest hour. the late george bush had won against his democrat challenger by posing him weak on crime with the Willie Horton ad about dangerous black men, and Newt Gingrich was about to wage his contract with america (i guess an early form of MAGA) and so, the dems felt in order to get the working man vote plus pass a bill banning military type "assault" weapons and pass new laws on sexual assault and domestic abuse and get more cops on the streets, they needed to get tough on crime...and black leaders at the time jumped on board.

(those who love the Deep State, should read the late Gary Webb's piece Dark Alliance on how Reagan's Iran Contra run around the constitution got crack to the inner cities).

Incarceration of minorities of course didn't began with this crime bill. it had been on the rise since the 1970's (Rockefellar sentencing guidelines for drugs, etc). the 100:1 ratio of crack versus powdered coke began in 1986 after basketballer Len Bias died too early from crack. But the crime bill got a lot of support from all groups, and hasn't had a great track record since, to put it mildly.

"Your precious Obama has a tendency to dislike normal, heterosexual males"

>>>gav, humor us (pun intended) with your proof

"like Putin."

>>>of all the males to pick...yep, he's no russian bot :) Of course, the fears of Jews running everything was a nice touch. About as tone deaf as commerce secretary Wilbur Ross saying the furloughed workers should have taken out loans rather than go to social welfare programs like food pantries. i guess the GOP guessed the shutdown makes it harder to pass off 800,000 americans as "welfare queens" and thus there needs to be a shutdown of social services. someplace, fuzzy john i think made a mention of socialist Venezuala not doing well. he forgot the Deep State maneuvers down there since the bush administration. and now chump has sent elliot abrams, king of the death squads under reagan, to oversee things. oy. no wonder we're talking about the EU, Ukraine, Muslims, Martians, any other distractions, and not how much further chump has gone to the dark side. so much for draining the swamp. meanwhile its Hillaryous that roger stone probably choose a last name that sounded tough, but now describes how he's sinking.

I wonder what new distraction chump will come up with this week. maybe it'll be a new plan for the SPAAAAAAACE FORRRRRRRRCE.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8335
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 9:41:22 AM
Platy
"I am guessing here Vlad that the politicians probably think they know more than the voters...who in reality are often uneducated and often easily manipulated. Perhaps the politicians know how much harm to their own national interests. It is possible you know. Look at our country...the Trump base still believes that he is there for them...they just don't get his policies are causing them far more harm...supportive of only the elites."

We have a larger selection of views we can vote for over here. There used to be clear lines. The tories were the bosses party. Labour were the workers party. The liberals were........ just there to make up the numbers.

After thatchers tories we got years of tony blair. He moved the labour party away from the workers and embraced the neo liberal ideology. The labour party then abandoned their working class base.

The vast majority of mp's in westmonster are university educated party apparatchiks. Dissent is seldom allowed. Parliament ignored citizens and took the view that they would still vote for them.

But not any more. They cannot take our support for granted. Someone earning £80 thousand a year plus expenses then told citizens struggling to make ends meet that they, the mp's, know best. Talking down to folk as if they are children.

We are now wiser though. We have seen businesses close shop, make workers redundant and then open shop where labour is cheaper. The supposed workers rights the eu claim to champion. Most were already guaranteed under uk employment laws.

The icing on the cake? The european court of justice ruling in the viking and laval judgements. Workers have the right to strike. BUT A COMPANIES RIGHT TO MAKE A PROFIT COMES FIRST.

Mp's are elected to represent their constituents. Not THEIR point of view. Citizens pay the politicians wages. They work for us...............

"Yes we get that, but why? How is leaving the EU going to help you economically? or any other way?"

We cannot do a trade deal under eu rules unless the other 27 nations agree. Now just for a moment think of 28 posters from the forums (if only eh?) sitting in a room and trying to get a unanimous decision. Everyone vies for THEIR interest.

The european central bank, the european court of justice and the imf make all the financial decisions. Not a one of them elected by citizens.

A lot of folk over here like the idea of voting for a politician and letting them represent you in parliament. But then if that politician turns out to be not very good at the next election you vote for someone else and get rid of them.

You cannot do that with unelected apparatchiks based in brussels. We get told to stay in the eu and change it from within lol aye right.............

"By the way, saw an interesting program the other night on "Vlad the Impaler"...the prequel to Dracula. He was a great leader for his country but a mean SOB....is there a reason you chose this moniker?"

I was reading a book about vlad tepes (the impaler) one time. Very interesting character. A product of his times. But the moniker Vlad Dracul is based on vlad tepes dad.

Dracul apparently means dragon or devil in ancient wallachian. When i eventually retire i might visit his birth place.

A wee bit trivia for you. Romanians and transylvanians hated bela lugosi big time. Why? Because he was hungarian.

And in the 1931 film where lugosi plays the count he wears a huge star of david. Here is a clip

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8robO5eJ0
 platitude545
Msg: 8336
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 10:18:50 AM
^^^^ You are right...looks like the Star of David.... I was curious about the significance of this so looked it up. It figures:

Irish author Bram Stoker's novel Dracula was published on this date in 1897. Many critics have commented on the best-selling book's implicit anti-Semitism: Dracula's`blood-sucking,’ his aversion to the crucifix, his strange "Eastern" accent that switches “v” and “w,” his hoards of gold, his lack of true nationality, his lust for women, his parasitism, all conform to anti-Semitic stereotypes that were peaking at the close of the 19th century, when Eastern European Jewish emigration to Britain was at a height. The 1931 film version starring Bela Lugosi made the anti-Semitism explicit: Dracula wears a Star of David prominently around his neck. Bram Stoker, however, was politically liberal and even joined an artists' protest against anti-Semitism in 1905. He "did not think of himself as anti-Jewish," writes Joseph Valente in Dracula's Crypt, "publicly exhibited no anti-Jewish sentiment whatever, and, with his biblical name [Abraham] and odd surname, was probably taken for Jewish on more than one occasion." The original 541-page manuscript of Dracula, believed to have been lost, was found in a barn in northwestern Pennsylvania during the early 1980s.

"My revenge has just begun! I spread it over centuries and time is on my side." —Dracula
 gavs321
Msg: 8337
Posted: 1/28/2019 10:21:04 AM
Plat, you are a major phaggot.

You're like an old senile man with Schizophrenia.

You're the epitome of what Americans called a "snowflake", so phuckin paranoid.

Why don't you get your own phaggot island and we can put all the phaggot Obama lovers on that island. You can have phaggot parties all day long worshipping Obama. We can put Merkel there too.

Your new phaggot island can be part of the European Union.

You can have Muhammed on the island sucking you off. You can have Muslim sex parties and you can even wear those fancy hats they all like to wear.

But remember, any mentioning of "white heterosexual males" means you're working for Russia.
 platitude545
Msg: 8338
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 10:30:12 AM
^^^^uh oh..the monkey behind the Bot does not like being exposed.

The question is...how long will this Gav Bot last?

I deleted most of my unused profiles so will have to start anew...still I am guessing it won't be long.
 gavs321
Msg: 8339
Posted: 1/28/2019 10:38:30 AM
tired of you, any mentioning of white heterosexual males = working for Russia.

Guess what, phuck Israel / European Union / race traitors saturating Europe in filth

I'll break a star of david just for you, phaggot

/edit

hey homie, at least I'm not from Virginia. The incest capital of America.
 platitude545
Msg: 8340
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 10:44:02 AM
^^^^^ You know.....your fake bot photo kind of looks like a Monkey. It is staring off into space like a primate devoid of any sort of intelligent thought.....

But then...when your job is bot meister...do you really need to be more intelligent than the typical monkey...all you need to do is push a few buttons right? Comprehension not mandatory. Just push that button that says

??????? ??? ??????, ????? ??????????? ...

NAZHMITE ETU KNOPKU, CHTOBY OSUSHCHESTVIT' ...

LOL
 platitude545
Msg: 8341
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 1:33:43 PM
Vlad.. looks like Vlad the Impaler was the inspiration for the Dracula creation.....

https://www.livescience.com/40843-real-dracula-vlad-the-impaler.html

He was an interesting guy living in interesting times. Maybe the inspiration for Isis and all of the other terrorists out there? He was apparently the first to say "don't mess with me" to far superior armies.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8342
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 3:51:12 PM
It was priceless to watch a FauxNews anchor complain about Comrade Trump bullying and insulting her colleagues.

“This is NOT right,” she tweeted. “They don’t deserve this. No reporter does. They are doing their jobs and reporting the facts.”

She added: “Our jobs are not meant to please others. But the office of the @POTUS ought not to be the one lashing out. That’s not how this country works. That’s not how Freedom of the Press works. ... Bullying journalists is not Presidential. Period.”

Oh the irony....they didn't seem to have a problem with Trump bullying and attacking other reporters before, but now that is FauxNews it's unfair.

MAGA = My Associates Getting Arrested.
 N2U18
Msg: 8343
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 4:22:46 PM

You keep ignoring the fact that the Democrats are just quoting Trump and the “MSM” is just covering his own words and behavior. If they were completely fabricating what he says and does, then you’d have a point. But at least 95% of “negative coverage” about Trump has been proven true. You may have an argument that he doesn’t get enough coverage of the “positive” things he’s done, but one man’s positive is another man’s children in cages. Let me just ask you something: if a half dozen Obama campaign officials and presidential advisors had been arrested on the same charges Trump’s associates were arrested on, what would you think?

Fantasyland is great but take a walk with me to Discovery Island.

I generally don’t believe a narrative peddled by MSM because I’m aware of the bias trash that comes along with it. I tend to rely on all my senses and when I sniff out a stench, I call BS. Trump is a salesman, exaggerates, triggers the MSM to control the narrative but you also have Melania Trump doing some Mad Bankin’ with lawsuits against Fake News.

“Children in Cages” (exaggeration maybe) is a policy of another man’s administration (Obama). I don’t blame President Obama because I figure there is a sound reason behind the policy. Again, I ignore Fake News peddling a Nazi Germany Concentration Camp Narrative that’s Just Silly!

If Obama campaign officials were charged with the same Process Crimes as those from the Trump Campaign, I would think that it was a corrupt and tyrannical government. Muller doesn’t have a crime, he is looking for a crime, anything he can call a crime so Democrats can proceed with Impeachment. I knew what the Special Counsel was about when Democrats were setting this up. I watched Republicans do this with President Clinton and I know the game. Democrats and Establishment Republicans are using this to control Trump, especially with Putin.

My white history teacher in rural Alabama would spend the majority of our class time telling us how evolution was junk (odd, I don’t remember him having a science degree), the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery and was about states’ rights and we would all have been better off had the South won and that we should all vote Republican because the Democratic party had “changed” (this was the late 80s/early 90s) and was full of liberals.

It warms my heart that you were able to survive this incident. You’re competing for position on the Oppression Totem Pole with someone (me) that doesn’t have a position on the Oppression Totem Pole. Democrats have One Bogeyman for every situation. Can you guess the description?

I was taking this mathematics course one summer and the professor was Turkish. Day one and five minutes of the class he opens with an awkward joke to break the ice with us American students:

“An American Woman was at the top of a several level building with an American Man. The American woman was dissatisfied with the American man and jumps over the side of the building to the next level where an Asian man catches her. She was dissatisfied with the Asian man and jumps over the side of the building where a Hispanic man catches her. She was dissatisfied with the Hispanic man and jumps over the side of the building to the next level where a Turkish man catches her. The Turkish man was dissatisfied with this American Woman and tosses her over the side of the building”……end of joke.

It really got wild when this Turkish Professor told this woman that she asked too many questions and couldn’t ask anymore. There was a little bit of an argument and the Turkish Professor storms out the door with 40 minutes of class remaining. There were several students that complained but with such a short semester they couldn’t replace our professor. The remaining few weeks of class were tense.
 platitude545
Msg: 8344
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 5:32:02 PM
^^^lol....trump didn't do anything wrong separating children from their parents, it was all obama's fault; mueller has nothing so is fabricating crimes, the news is fake unless you decide it is not, and turkish immigrants, along with other muslims should not be allowed into the country. Oh yes, and you were as oppressed as a black person growing up in the deep south and you got by so why shouldn't they. Is that a good summary of what you are saying?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8345
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 7:13:19 PM
Platy
Vlad.. looks like Vlad the Impaler was the inspiration for the Dracula creation.....
https://www.livescience.com/40843-real-dracula-vlad-the-impaler.html

He was an interesting guy living in interesting times. Maybe the inspiration for Isis and all of the other terrorists out there? He was apparently the first to say "don't mess with me" to far superior armies."

Aye it seems he was. Vlad 11 Dracul being his father. Dracula meaning son of Dracul (just as in Scotland where Mac means son of. Eg. MacDonald. Son of Donald).

Drac junior and his brother were sent as hostages to the turks. His brother was apparently buried alive. Historians reckon young Dracula witnessed many horrors whilst kept hostage by the ottoman empire.

This gave him a pathological hatred of the ottoman empire and islam. He was reputed to have asked turkish guests to remove turbans one time. When they refused he nailed the turbans to their heads.

He indeed led a guerrilla army against the ottoman empire invasion of the west. He showed no mercy...............

"Vlad’s outnumbered army engaged in battle around the Danube, then launched a strategic retreat to the capital of Targoviste. Vlad employed a scorched-earth policy, ordering food stores to be burned and wells to be poisoned. His men launched guerilla attacks on Mehmed’s tired, hungry army as they advanced to Targoviste.

On the night of June 17, as Mehmed was camped south of Targoviste, Vlad decided to strike. Between 7,000 and 10,000 of his soldiers attacked the Turkish camp, intending to assassinate Mehmed. Though they could not kill the sultan, the “Night Attack” inflicted further damage on his army.

Mehmed decided to continue his army’s advance to Targoviste. When they arrived, they were greeted with a gruesome sight. Vlad, as a psychological warfare tactic, had ordered the impalement of the 20,000 mostly Turkish prisoners outside the capital.

Laonicus Chalcondyles, a 15th century Greek historian, described, “the Sultan's army came across a field with stakes, about three kilometers long and one kilometer wide.

And there were large stakes on which they could see the impaled bodies of men, women, and children, about twenty thousand of them, as they said; quite a spectacle for the Turks and the Sultan himself!

The Sultan, in wonder, kept saying that he could not conquer the country of a man who could do such terrible and unnatural things.”

Mehmed ordered his men to retreat."

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/on-this-day/May-June-08/On-this-Day--Vlad-the-Impaler-Attacks-Turkish-Army.html

Regarding Bram Stokers Dracula have you ever watched the silent film Nosferatu? Stokers family would not let the producers call the Vampyre Dracula. So they named him Nosferatu.

A wee pal of mine stays near Whitby in englandshire. That is where the ship carrying the Count ended up. Tis a popular town with folk who read Stokers book.

The film is worth a watch. Very advanced for it's time and one creepy geezer playing Nosferatu.
 platitude545
Msg: 8346
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2019 7:39:17 AM
This vlad the impaler was quite a king. I read he also impaled the bodies of the sultan's dead soldiers. Damn, he was a guy you wouldn't want to cross. Dracula was the perfect creation from the real legend. Surprised he hasn't got more press.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8347
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2019 9:35:27 AM
Platy
"This vlad the impaler was quite a king. I read he also impaled the bodies of the sultan's dead soldiers. Damn, he was a guy you wouldn't want to cross. Dracula was the perfect creation from the real legend. Surprised he hasn't got more press."

Tsk. PAY ATTENTION. He was not a king he was Voivode (that's a prince to you and i) of Wallachia. His auld man Vlad Dracul was from The Order Of The Dragon..........

"The Order of the Dragon (Latin: Societas Draconistarum, literally "Society of the Dragonists") was a monarchical chivalric order for selected nobility,[1] founded in 1408 by Sigismund von Luxembourg who was King of Hungary (r. 1387–1437) at the time and later became Holy Roman Emperor (r. 1433–1437).

It was fashioned after the military orders of the Crusades, requiring its initiates to defend the cross and fight the enemies of Christianity, in particular the Ottoman Empire."

But young Vlad should be more recognised for his fight against the spread of islam into the west. He had witnessed the cruelty of the turks first hand.

Many stories and woodcuttings at the time made tales of young Dracul best sellers. You should check out the wiki link and see some of the stories about him. But it also comments much the same as i read in the book about Vlad The Impaler that the saxons used his legend to terrorise others.

The propaganda of it's day..............

"Vlad was held in captivity in Visegrád from 1463 to 1475.

During this period, anecdotes about his cruelty started to spread in Germany and Italy.

Vlad was killed in battle before 10 January 1477.

Books describing Vlad's cruel acts were among the first bestsellers in the German-speaking territories.

Stories about Vlad's brutal acts began circulating during his lifetime.[138]

The meistersinger Michael Beheim wrote a lengthy poem about Vlad's deeds, allegedly based on his conversation with a Catholic monk who had managed to escape from Vlad's prison.[141]

The poem, called Von ainem wutrich der heis Trakle waida von der Walachei (Story of a Bloodthirsty Madman Called Dracula of Wallachia), was performed at the court of Frederick III, Holy Roman Emperor in Wiener Neustadt during the winter of 1463.[141][142]

According to one of Beheim's stories, Vlad had two monks impaled to assist them to go to heaven, also ordering the impalement of their donkey because it began braying after its masters' death.[141]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
 platitude545
Msg: 8348
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2019 3:12:32 PM
https://tomluongo.me/2019/01/23/panic-time-for-remainers-over-brexit/

Hey Vlad... I am posting this for you. Thought you would enjoy this article.

HawkingJr
Msg: 8349
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2019 3:43:17 PM
“I generally don’t believe a narrative peddled by MSM because I’m aware of the bias trash that comes along with it.”

What “narrative” are you talking about? They put his Tweets on the screen, word-for-word with no editing. They play his speeches and on-camera ramblings on the air, word-for-word. You don’t have to listen to any commentary to realize the man sounds like a highly contradictory uneducated adolescent bigot – your writing is too good for you not to realize this (unlike, say, John), therefore you are being purposefully obtuse, or worse yet, do realize this but are covering for/defending the man just because you agree with his policies. So many of his own supporters and staff have reluctantly gone on the record admitting he is a liar, bully, foolhardy and likely a lawbreaker that it seems impossible that you don’t recognize this yourself, but like Orrin Hatch, you’re probably of the philosophy “Well, so what if he did break the law by paying off a bunch of porn stars? I like the way he’s running the country so I don’t care!” But but but Hillary’s emails!

“If Obama campaign officials were charged with the same Process Crimes as those from the Trump Campaign, I would think that it was a corrupt and tyrannical government.”

I highly doubt that, considering I’m sure you had no problem with Republicans endlessly “investigating” Hillary’s use of a private email server – what is that but a “process crime” if it is a crime at all? You’d be whooping and hollering until your throat cracked if more than a half dozen Obama campaign officials were charged with lying to the FBI and Congress, and be talking about “What, you think all these Obama guys could be lying about this stuff and Obama not be part of it?” “I knew what the Special Counsel was about when Democrats were setting this up” – you mean when Trump was setting this up by admitting on national TV to firing the FBI director to put an end to the FBI investigating him, forcing his own lifelong Republican appointee to start Mueller Time. And if you interpreted what Trump clearly stated as anything other than what I just said and what Rosenstein thought, then you’re too deep into the cult for salvation. Many of Trump’s nonsensical ramblings are so obfuscated that they’re up for interpretation; some of them are just plainly stated facts. Well, alternative facts. (Hey, your woman said it – not the MSM.)

“It warms my heart that you were able to survive this incident.”

Quit being obtuse. I know you know the purpose of that story was to point out that YOUR SIDE is just as guilty if not more guilty of *attempting* to indoctrinate instead of educate. Everything you said after that is either pointless or rubbish. Conservative = racist was a mere tangent of that story, but leave it to you to feel victimized by that aspect and run with it.

Just out of curiosity, if you’d been in that same class I was in, how would you felt about what my teacher was saying? I’m not talking about your views on the Civil War or what have you – I mean, how would you felt about what the teacher was trying to do? Would you have been all right with it because you agreed with him?
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8350
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2019 7:30:10 PM
# 8333..........Drak says:

When the referendum was held in 1975 i will admit to being a clueless 16 year old who was not of an age to vote. Maybe that played a part in what you accuse me off?

accuse YOU of?

Now are you playing as a poor dumb political waif.........or are you really that dense?...............I am not personalizing my remarks toward you.....only towards that which you are trying to defend!

But those ITK hid the truth away for 30 years. I don't know if yous have that over the pond but state papers can be hidden for many years. In this case 30 years................."We can also now see how deliberately, when Heath applied for British entry in 1970, he perpetuated the same deception.

so what are you trying to tell us............that your former leaders should be given a pass for their political cowardice.....and we (you) should direct the anger & dismay squarely at Brussels.

Its sort of like going to a gambling Casino....and losing all your money, then lambasting the Casino directors for your loses because you felt you should have been dealt a better hand.

Now with the best will in the world I'm sure even you are not privy to state secrets. Much like we were lied to over wmd's in iraq we over here were also lied to regarding the eu

Just curious drac.....but were the other countries who joined the EU (after the UK )...deceived in the same manner?
Or was the UK the only country that was deceived (by way of its former leaders) into joining

I want it both ways? Nope

then why is May going back to Brussels?

I just want to be able to elect the daftie politicians that i choose

what has prevented you from doing this^ all along?...........Or do you mean that you want everyone else to see things your way.....and only your way!

Have you watched the Danish film Land Of Mine?

No...for what reason!
I did watch old clips of the Nurenberg trials........when the remnant Nazi command was being tried for "crimes against humanity"......underwhich was the catagory of SLAVE labor............the very same thing your country was doing while these trials were in progress!

Of course exploitation took place. It still does.

well then, naturally.....your brand of "exploitation" must be more humane than that of the EU

How could i personally embrace commonwealth labour when i was not born?

You just love to play dumb

I'm no sure of the point you are making

The point is....do not "throw rocks" at the windows of the EU......when you are just as guilty of exploitation as they are (if not more)..........you just don't like the fact that somebody other than yourselves decides when and who should be exploited..and at whose expense!

Secrets notwithstanding.......I'm sure that if joining the EU would have made the UK its premier nation (instead of Germany and France).............Heath & others, would have gone down in history as the top leaders in the UK along side Churchill........and I seriously doubt you'd be screaming about "loss of democracy" all the ills that the EU brings forth to other "lesser" nations!

Ah TDS time. Those pesky russians eh? Making sure hillary lost,

and if you think that Russian interference has not existed......and does not play (or played) a factor in the US (and even some Euro) elections................then you are BEYOND naive!

It's the eu elections this year so i am sure they will be busy thinking up fiendish plots even as i type

That is right Drac............its all a MYTH.............those poor Russians....get blamed for everything....Like trump, make sure you never say anything bad about them...............because as soon as you get out of the EU.......you'll be looking in the direction of Moscow...............after all, they never "dragged" you into any war, right?

Just curious...........who is it that pointed a gun to your heads and "dragged" you into war?

And if i have benefited from the empire i wish someone would point out how.

that is a good question for your beloved Royals...........whose wealth is immeasurable
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?