Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8526
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 342 of 347    (307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347)
The much awaited M report is in...........with no new indictments (good news for Don Jr & Kushner).

Odds are 1 in 5 that Trump's AG will release the entire report to the public.....if at all!

Trump's (comical) lawyer.........R Giuliani, wish to first have reviewed by the WH & the Golfer....which simply means that (like his tax returns) the public will never see it....or will receive some doctored-up strip down version of it!

Rep Schiff (D-CA), aims to subpeona Mueller himself if the report is not submitted to Congress.

Cult leader Trump has voiced that this whole undertaking was a "witch-hunt"....so how will his stupefied followers react if Trump stone-walls Congress.............will they (for once) want to see the results of this investigation?...........or will they swallow Trump's pap, and just believe him unconditionally..............I believe the latter (sadly).
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8527
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 4/2/2019 2:53:18 AM
Have you heard about the 25 security clearance denials reversed during Comrade Trump administration?

All we hear from right wing conservatives is the sound of crickets. Those crickets you are hearing from kool-aid drinkers just proves the fact they never cared about security in the first place. They spent years claiming that Clinton's use of a private encrypted email server was a matter of dire national security; yet, when this president gives security clearances to dozens of people who cannot pass the normal test, orange kool-aid drinkers are silent.

A White House staff member has told House investigators that senior officials have overruled concerns raised about 25 individuals whose security clearances were initially denied over a range of disqualifying issues -- such as fears about foreign influence and potential conflicts-of-interests -- warning of the grave implications to national security....

During a full day of questioning before Democratic and Republican staff on the committee, Newbold aired out an array of concerns about the security clearance process, saying that the White House had stopped doing credit history checks during the review process, lacked security for personnel files and adequate staff during the review process, and allowed for an "unusually high" number of interim security clearances, including for some individuals "who were later deemed unsuitable for access to classified information," according to the memo.

MAGA = Morons Are Governing America.
 2Irish123
Msg: 8528
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2019 4:24:39 AM
Barr releases the redacted Mueller report:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNOXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCOLLUSIONXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8529
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2019 11:11:04 AM
Here shermans. It's no secret that i find your electoral college thing baffling. But it won trump the presidency did it not? I also posted before about how the democrats trying to pick a candidate for 2020 is going to be an internecine blood letting in-house war.

But a few commentators have been talking about this geezer biden. But then i read this below. Is this a forerunner of things to come?..................

"Joe Biden's very bad week: has his White House run failed before it begins?

After accusations of inappropriate physical contact from several women, Democrats are asking whether Biden is a ‘relic of the past’

Lucy Flores, a former Nevada state assemblywoman, wrote an essay for the Cut in which she recalled a 2014 encounter in which Biden touched her shoulders, leaned in to smell her hair and kissed the back of her head. In a subsequent interview on CNN, Flores said such behavior should be “disqualifying” for a presidential candidate.*

On Monday, a second woman came forward. Amy Lappos, a Democratic aide, told the Associated Press (AP) that she was at a fundraiser in Hartford, Connecticut, in 2009 when Biden “wrapped both his hands around my face and pulled me in. I thought, ‘Oh, God, he’s going to kiss me.’ Instead, he rubbed noses with me.” She described him as “absolutely disrespectful of my personal boundaries”.

This setback followed a backlash last week after the Axios website reported that some of Biden’s advisers were considering linking his campaign announcement with a promise to select Stacey Abrams, a rising star who unsuccessfully ran for Georgia governor last year, as his running mate. Critics found this patronising towards an African American woman who might run for president herself. Abrams responded: “You don’t run for second place.”

And conservative media refocused attention on past reports about his son Hunter Biden’s links to a Ukrainian oligarch and natural gas company in 2014. It has all been a brutal reminder that this 76-year-old white male centrist, though performing strongly in early polls, can take nothing for granted in a party where the energy is with women, minorities and young progressives. The 2020 election will not be fought in his comfort zone.

“When he says he’s willing to consider Stacey Abrams as VP, women of colour and women in general are offended because they don’t assume she has to be number two.

Schiller added: “To young people, Joe Biden is an old white guy who now, it appears, views women as less than equal and feels able to treat them inappropriately. It’s a sign of the times. He is running up against two generations of Democratic activists who regard him as a relic of the past.”

Biden has been forced into damage control mode. After Flores spoke out, he responded that he has never intentionally behaved inappropriately during his many years in public life. “If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully,” he said. “We have arrived at an important time when women feel they can and should relate their experiences, and men should pay attention. And I will.

An example of the ex-vice president’s likely support base came at a recent firefighters’ convention where he was greeted by chants of, “Run Joe, run!” Speaking to the Guardian early last week, Harold Schaitberger, president of the International Association of Fire Fighters, said: “He has the voice – a voice that connects to the working class... and that the current president was able to steal away from the Democratic party.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/02/joe-bidens-very-bad-week-has-his-white-house-run-failed-before-it-begins
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8530
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2019 2:55:05 PM
Hello Vlad!
Hope you are fantastic!

Nothing baffling about the electoral college. It was simply put in place because the US being a nation of diverse States it simply protects the rights and interests of all. Without it we would have the "coastal elites" (due to their greater population) imposing their policies upon "flyover" states. It's a good thing. Think "Crazypants Cortez" with her Green New Deal conspiracy nuts....livin' in the big cities....legislating to the farmers that they gotta kill all their cows or maybe implementing a Cow Fart Tax if they don't! :)

As far as Biden? My take? The Dems are trying to take him out or at least reduce his polling numbers. Being a white male....he just doesn't have the intersectionality that the "woke leftists" need to make them feel all warm and fuzzy.

It wasn't the Republicans who instigated the quasi #metoo campaign against Biden. Want to know why? 'Cause the conservatives would have pushed the countless videos of his "overly exuberant" and "inapropriate groping" of children. Oodles of video and photos of that but our media has limited it to adult females. We (conservatives) have been calling him "Creepy Joe Biden" for a long time!

And....you haven't seen nothing yet. 2020 is gonna be close to as much fun as 2016!

(Nothing can beat Hillary losing and the Dems crying and screaming at the sky! Lol)
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8531
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2019 7:07:07 PM
#8527 says

They spent years claiming that Clinton's use of a private encrypted email server was a matter of dire national security; yet, when this president gives security clearances to dozens of people who cannot pass the normal test

...and if you want to hear something even more absurd.................Trump (finally ) stated that closing the Mexican border would produce dire economic hardships (after acknowledging a deluge of warnings from his own party).........but then he improvised by saying.....(((drum roll))).........."i'm closing the border because national security is more important than trade"....................but he didn't think that giving security clearances to unqualified people was a "security risk"!

#8530 writes

......legislating to the farmers that they gotta kill all their cows....

...............if this ^ isn't case of Trump brain (rot) disease........then I don't know what is!

...... We (conservatives) have been calling him "Creepy Joe Biden" for a long time!

A Trump worshipper, calling JB "creepy"............is akin to a skunk complaining that limburger cheese is too smelly.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-donald-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-191860/

^ describes a dirty ol'man...........who was skulking around the dressing rooms of Ms Teen USA....hoping to cop a glimpse (for his cheap thrills) of young girl's breasts......while changing outfits!

Word spread among the young contestants that he was often on the "prowl"..........and had to take extra precautions to safeguard their privacy.

Yet................according to Trump lovers............JB is the "creepy" guy...........: roll:
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8532
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2019 7:20:46 PM
^Can you say......Ben Rhodes?

Yeah....didn't think so.;)

Guess what?

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab ’em by the ****. You can do anything."

Anything incorrect about that Mr. LeFouGayBoi? :)

Again....didn't think so. **rolls eyes

The moral highground? Seriously? Lmao!

LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8533
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2019 8:17:17 PM
^

Can you say......Ben Rhodes?

Is that who Fox news is using in their counter-attacking ?..........

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab ’em by the ****. You can do anything."

I hear he doesn't go for groupies anymore (he is on a short leash)............so you could stop hanging around the front curb of his Mar-a-Lago club

The moral highground?............

...that the GOP forfeited mightily in 2016.............(as per the results of the 2018 election!)

Anything incorrect about that Mr. LeFouGayBoi?

If you happen to have a sister (or a female cousin) who is actually attractive & desirable......you can send her my way....I'm sure she will be happy report back to you on the "correct" status of my sexual orientation.

Million_Reasons
Msg: 8534
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 3:40:55 AM
"Is that who Fox news is using in their counter-attacking ?..."

Don't be silly....read it on Twitter.

"I hear he doesn't go for groupies anymore (he is on a short leash)............so you could stop hanging around the front curb of his Mar-a-Lago club"

Well...duh! Heck, he's had Obama spying on him since he rode down the esclator in 2015.

"that the GOP forfeited mightily in 2016......"

Thank goodness! Say... do ya'll still got that baby murdering, kkk robe wearing Gov is office?

"If you happen to have a sister (or a female cousin) who is actually attractive & desirable......you can send her my way....I'm sure she will be happy report back to you on the "correct" status of my sexual orientation."

I do...but she's a Trump supporter. Sorry.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8535
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 5:58:08 AM
^

Don't be silly....read it on Twitter.

Wow.....on Twitter you say!...............gosh I'm in awe!.........so the score is what? Trump 25, Obama 1.....do keep us posted on the play by play.

Say... do ya'll still got that baby murdering, kkk robe wearing Gov is office?

You know what is funny here (which was also mentioned on the leftward MSM)....is that if the GOP had been SMART enough to do some simple research during the Va Gub race.....RIGHT NOW, Gillespie would have been the Gov instead of RN.....the GOP really dropped the ball on the 1 yard -line with that one!!!......................but I guess if they are occupied 100% of the time with damage control..........(due to Trump's verbal diarrhea)....I guess it doesn't leave them much time to work on anything meaningful!

As far as RN (an MD).....himself being a "baby murderer".............I guess that is just your psych medications wearing off in the early AM hours

she's a Trump supporter. Sorry.

I'm sorry she is a Trump supporter too!...............but PLEASE, don't hate her because she is beautiful......as a Trump-lover, just be happy that there is at least 1 person in your family that can meet his standards!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 8536
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 7:36:54 AM
Usually mainstream incumbent politicians like Trump win, so one has to give odds to Trump to win re-election. The only negative about being as established incumbent is you now have a record to run on and promises can be checked to see how you did during your time in office.

The republican party is now 100% the Trump party, so if Trump does lose, I am guessing Republicans will lose the Senate and many other races. Most people don’t spilt their ticket, they either vote Republican or Democrat.

This seems like a redux of the 2016 election with the shoe on the other foot. Trump is like Hillary, the Democrats are like the Republicans in 2016, huge numbers wanted to run against Hillary and the Obama administration. Trump is making sure he is a shoe in and no one can be nominated, much like Hillary did in 2016. Now every Democrat alive wants to run against Trump. If this holds true, then someone totally new and normally unlikely to win like Beto O’rourke gets nominated. Who actually gets nominated, I have no idea and will wait to let them sort it out.

The Biden thing seems ridiculous, but I don’t really care, it’s his problem to address. What’s next, can men complain about sexual harassment because a woman dresses too sexy and made them “unconformable”?

I think the electoral college gives too much power to rural states that don’t contribute much to the economic well being of us all, but a popular vote would give too much power to the coastal states and virtually eliminate any power rural states have in presidential elections. There is probably a better way to design the electoral college, but it’s such a huge hot issue likely requiring all the states to agree that it just will never get done. So pointless to argue it for me.

Maybe we get the whole world trying to influence our elections, maybe they cancel each other out?

In any case, should be another historic election with higher turnout than ever before, and that can’t be a bad thing.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8537
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 9:24:01 AM
as MR pointed out, the electoral college exists to let the minority vote have a large sway in things. unfortunately, if you believe democracy should let the majority speak (for example, a majority of americans believe in gun control, less religion in the government, and abortion is ok), then you don't like the EC. Dragonbytes is totally correct, the taxes collected come more from blue states than red. I'm sure those who vote Brexit could agree, those who pay more into the kitty, should have more representation of how their tax dollars are spent. It did help chump win, but the popular vote is an accurate poll. a citizen may say one thing to a pollster at their door in order to look good, but when they are alone in the voting booth, who they vote for, is the policies they want. its how HRC's popular vote win matches all the poll predictions for her winning.

Democrats picking a candidate for 2020 is going to be as bad as you think, Vlad. but the republicans had 18 candidates, and they didn't play nice, either. or i should say, chump did not (accusing Cruz's dad of assassinating JFK, telling spectators it was ok to punch out dissenters, etc). As for Joe Biden, i've posted before about his issue. tho now there are women who say his personal touch calmed them. as usual, the problem with MeToo is that its based on feelings. Many women wouldn't feel harassed if George Clooney made a pass at them :) Biden's the moderate democrat that the dems likely need to win over the EC states. but the dem party caters to every group the GOP won't touch, and the GOP caters to a small group with similar needs. the dems will forget, the purpose of the election is to get elected FIRST, and then they can tackle their individual problems.

"legislating to the farmers that they gotta kill all their cows or maybe implementing a Cow Fart Tax if they don't! :)"

>>>please show where this was proposed in the GND. as for collecting cow methane, most farmers are frugal. if they could find a way to cheaply do this so they could use it as an energy source, they wouldn't mind recycling in the least.

meanwhile, its Hillaryous watching chump flip flop this week. now he won't shut the border, since its been explained how it will hurt americans in the midwest and on the border...ie, his people. chump really can't think before he yaps, can he?
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8538
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 9:33:24 AM
^

Usually mainstream incumbent politicians like Trump win, so one has to give odds to Trump to win re-election.

IMO.....it won't be automatic for Trump in 2020..........the independents, and the educated white population who voted for him will be thinking long and hard..... before they vote for him again....Trump lovers will vote for him unconditionally!

You can always count on Trump saying/doing stupid things to hamper his own chances....such as:
--pulling the plug on Obama-care before anything new is even put together
--the wall controversy raging on.....without any new immigration reform
--malicious gov't shut downs...to extort money
--witholding the M report

These ^ are all things that democrats can capitalize on greatly........especially health care..........but if they squabble amongst themselves and waste resources.......they can blow a golden opportunity to capitalize on the 2018 wins

Trump is making sure he is a shoe in and no one can be nominated, much like Hillary did in 2016.

And this is another good thing for democrats............Like with HC, you either hate Trump or love him........so the less choice the voters who are on the fence, have with the GOP.........the more the democrats will benefit
 dragonbytes
Msg: 8539
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 11:52:57 AM

Many women wouldn't feel harassed if George Clooney made a pass at them :) Biden's the moderate democrat that the dems likely need to win over the EC states. but the dem party caters to every group the GOP won't touch calmed them. as usual,

I think if Jesus Christ laid his hands on women and cured them of cancer, some woman somewhere would complain of inappropriate touching.
 pinesta
Msg: 8540
Posted: 4/5/2019 5:44:03 AM
"""I think if Jesus Christ laid his hands on women and cured them of cancer, some woman somewhere would complain of inappropriate touching."""

How come guys never complained about inappropriate touching. When I was a young man, women I had no interest in were always touching me? It may have been annoying but I never thought in terms of inappropriate. Women are just too much sometimes.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8541
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 8:37:33 AM
Comrade Trump... again... arguing with a dead person. Vile excuse for a human being. He sure likes picking on the dead. What a low-life. He only has admiration and respect for foreign dictators. And his spineless republican supporters will find a way to defend this too.

It blows my mind that some people actually look up to this childish, pathetic, joke of a president. How... just how can you respect that???

BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8542
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 9:36:04 AM
HTF is it that chump has become a democrat and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? a few days ago, they were dancing to Barr's review of the Mueller report. then chump tried to shut down the border and health care, and instead got shut down by both.

then Mueller's people suggested there's more damage in the report than has been reported.

and we found out security at Mar a Lago, the winter white house, is worse than camp david.

and chump lied, lied, about where his father was born. like, pathelogically lied.

and now chump is going off on the late Barbara Bush (i'm sure million reasons, as a southern lady, will be here soon to speak out on slamming a dead lady of the GOP) and how chump thumped her family.

no one works harder to look like an absolute asssssshole than this man
 Noftheborder
Msg: 8543
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 10:06:29 AM

Figuratively and literally! He was never a great looking guy but, two years in, he's aging at warp speed compared to others in the position. The dementia seems to be accelerating too - "oranges of the investigation"...not a slip up one time in the same blathering but three times. That, "Tim Apple", etc. etc. He's getting worse, people (I know, hard to believe it's possible).
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8544
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 11:13:25 AM
GTO

"Democrats picking a candidate for 2020 is going to be as bad as you think, Vlad. but the republicans had 18 candidates, and they didn't play nice, either. or i should say, chump did not (accusing Cruz's dad of assassinating JFK, telling spectators it was ok to punch out dissenters, etc)."

Well i liken your democrats to (london) labour over here. And the republicans are like the tories. But like the tories they seem to eventually become a united front.

Whereas just like (london) labour the democrats fights become personal. When even the guardian news outlet is going garrity with box ticking for the democrats then it must be bad.

Now brexit. The thing yous don't care about. Last night at westmonster the option of leaving without a deal was defeated by ONE vote.

So how did this happen? Well mp's who's constituents voted for brexit ignored those voters because THEY want to remain.

16 (i think) mp's walked from the tories or (london) labour and said they were now independents. No one voted for THEM. They voted for the political party they stood for.

Every one of them a remainer. Their constituents had no one to represent them. The next general election they will get wiped out. But hey they get a full pension until they die. The reward for being a failure.

Then the icing on the cake. Do folk convicted in courts over there do some jail time then get released on an electronic tag?

Well a (london) labour mp was recently jailed for lying in court. She was jailed. (London) labour withdrew the party whip which means she is not their mp.

She of course claimed full mp' s wages whilst banged up. She was then released on an electronic tag. She was allowed to vote regarding the no deal brexit.

Which as i said was one by ONE vote. So a former jailbird criminal who is on a tag had a vote which superseded 17.4 millions voters who voted brexit.

Thousands of citizens are now saying they will never vote again. They have seen their votes count for absolutely nothing.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8545
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 12:34:49 PM
Now i found this below most chucklesome. I worked at jp morgans place in london yonks ago. 8 decorators worked 4 weeks on one landing. The wallpaper in the corridors was (at the time) £90 per roll and we used 30 odd rolls.

A week after we finished the floor was redesigned so that one extra office could be made. I never thought to much about it at the time. But looking back the money wasted was obscene.

Anyway jp morgan donated money to the remain faction during the brexit revolution. And still our trades unions committee wanted trade unionists to vote remain.

It is because of fvckers like him below that made the working class go for brexit. Only for westmonster rodents to jump to jp morgan and the likes demands...............

"The world’s most powerful banker has attacked socialism, saying it produces “stagnation, corruption and often worse”.

JP Morgan chief executive Jamie Dimon took aim at socialism in his annual letter to shareholders, and warned it would be “a disaster for our country”.

Dimon, who was paid $31m last year as the head of America’s largest bank and who is estimated by Forbes to be worth $1.3bn, took his swipe as a new wave of left politics has emerged in the US."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/apr/04/jamie-dimon-socialism-jp-morgan-banker-disaster
 dragonbytes
Msg: 8546
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 1:34:08 PM

tucker calson has a theory that Trump is trying to lose so he doesn't have to be President in 2020. Viable theory.

How come guys never complained about inappropriate touching. When I was a young man, women I had no interest in were always touching me? It may have been annoying but I never thought in terms of inappropriate. Women are just too much sometimes.[/qoute]

For some reason, women I don't know often call me honey. I only notice it because the MeTo movement has made such a big deal of those sorts of things when men do it.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8547
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 9:19:19 PM

tucker calson has a theory that Trump is trying to lose so he doesn't have to be President in 2020.

The argument now is that he needs to run again and win, a president could escape prosecution of many felonies by running out the clock if the statute of limitations has run out.

and chump lied, lied, about where his father was born. like, pathelogically lied.

"Comrade Trump says his father, Fred Trump, was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany."

Pants on fire, again. Why would he need to lie about the birthplace of his own father? And why does the "stable genius" repeatedly mangles the "oranges" of the investigation?

BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8548
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2019 7:54:59 AM
"A week after we finished the floor was redesigned so that one extra office could be made. I never thought to much about it at the time. But looking back the money wasted was obscene."

>>>one truly has to watch the rich in action, to imagine what they waste. to the east of me is the Newport RI mansions, built by the mega rich before air conditioning existed, to avoid the humidity of new york city in the summer. they look like a russian czar's mansion inside, and yet the wealthy owners would let them fall apart rather than spend the money to restore them.

https://www.newportmansions.org/explore

as for JP Morgan's Jamie Dimon, yes, he's no diamond, he sure is rough. everything he's accused the socialists of, capitalism has been guilty of itself. even the manipulation of goverment intervention (tax cuts for the rich at the expense of the middle class anyone?)
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8549
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2019 4:54:53 PM
Kirstjen Nielsen, another Comrade Trump ("I only hire the best people") administration official bites the dust.

MAGA : Morons Are Governing America.
 daynadaze
Msg: 8550
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2019 5:41:24 PM
Maybe his grandfather is his bio father, thus he was born in Germany. But then again, Trump is just an idiot, he may not realize the difference between a grandfather and a father, just like he doesn't realize his oldest daughter is not his wife.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?