Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8576
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 344 of 348    (308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348)
@ # 8569

“If you’re going to have a coherent, cohesive society, then everybody has to have some agreed-upon rules,” said the President. “It’s not racist to say if you’re going to be here then you should learn the language of the country you just arrived at.”

Seems fair to me

except that there is no statute or "RULES" in the laws that makes English the official language of the US.......so Trump is just using that as a "soap-box" to expound on his bigotry

@ #8574

Trump talks a good game but when will the deplorables catch on that he is doing zero for them?

They won't.....because their cult leader can do no wrong!......if something is not right, it is always somebody else's fault ( The democrats, Hillary, Comey, Mueller.......the Mexicans....the Muslims...etc)

I ran across an ardent-Trump lover....who was saying how he got hit hard on his 2018 Tax returns......but in his conceit, he could NOT point the finger at Trump........instead, the idiot was blaming democrats.....(if you can believe it).

On these forums.............you have "million reasons" as a prime example..............Trump can pee right in her face, and she'd find a democrat to blame it on.

This is why it is a waste-of-time..........to try to have any meaningful discussion with these charlatans.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8577
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 4/13/2019 8:30:16 AM
"On these forums.............you have "million reasons" as a prime example..............Trump can pee right in her face, and she'd find a democrat to blame it on."

Ms. LeFou....please don't project your fantasies onto me! Sheesh! Is being urinated on a Democrat thing? "PeePee Dossier"....Chelsea Handler????? Hmmm....interesting.

Vlad....

"Ps KJ have a read of this. Our 'progressives' are in a quandry. Why? Because mainly all the protesters are muslims.

It's great fun watching them trying to ignore what is happening...."

That is called "intersectionality" at it's finest! I laugh when it happens here with our "progressives"! When you live by identity politics...you'll die by the sharpness its' "intersectional" sword!

Good times ahead, Vlad!

***Off for a date with Mickey Mouse! :)
 cincy_guy28
Msg: 8578
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 9:49:04 AM
Obviously. He's about to run for reelection and possibly might have another 4 years.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8579
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 11:34:04 AM

This is why it is a waste-of-time..........to try to have any meaningful discussion with these charlatans.

Million Reasons was exposed as a troll who created her current profile to insult people, calling anyone who said anything negative against Trump a racist. Who knows how many other sock puppet profiles Kj/million reasons has used in the past to insult people. Then you have here the Scottish vlad white knight skinhead guy coming to her rescue also calling anyone who despises Comrade trump also racist. They are two peas in the pod.

The Scottish skinhead defending the Aryan Queen, typical. It is an honor to be called a racist by the Aryan Queen and her Scottish white knight skinhead.

It is hilarious to see them defending our xenophobic racist president who's own former personal lawyer from 2006 until May 2018 calls him a racist.

Michael Cohen Calls Trump A 'Racist' And A 'Con Man'
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/27/696752450/michael-cohen-to-testify-publicly-before-congress-on-alleged-trump-lawbreaking

So ONE former Obama White House counsel was indicted, linked to former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his work on behalf of a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine. And?

Now that you are paying attention to these indictments, tell me again how many Trump associates linked to the White House corrupt administration have been indicted?

For those of you keeping score at home : 34 to 1

(1) Former Obama White House counsel indicted.

(34) Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer.

Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

And this does not includes Cohen co-conspirator better known as "Individual 1" list of other investigations and lawsuits:

Trump Foundation
Trump Organization Insurance Policies
Trump Organization Project Financing
Campaign Finance Violations
Inaugural Committee
Emoluments

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mueller-investigation-is-over-but-trumps-legal-problems-are-not/

On a different note, there you have it, your self appointed law and order president and conservatives who like to shout that "we are a nation of laws" are telling government officials to break the law, dangling a pardon to a border chief and threatening of releasing those they label rapists and criminals into our American cities.

MAGA : Morons Are Governing America.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8580
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 1:48:30 PM

“If you’re going to have a coherent, cohesive society, then everybody has to have some agreed-upon rules,” said the President. “It’s not racist to say if you’re going to be here then you should learn the language of the country you just arrived at.”

Seems fair to me

I said the President.
I didn't say which President I was quoting..

except that there is no statute or "RULES" in the laws that makes English the official language of the US.......so Trump is just using that as a "soap-box" to expound on his bigotry

Your TDS is showing.
I quoted President Obama from a speech last Saturday.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8581
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 5:08:35 PM
^Lmao! Hope you are well, Mr. BBE. :)

I am sure Ms. LeFou is quite embarrassed by her snafu! (Still lmao!)

Thank you Laughing Man....your ad hominens say so much! All in my favor, I might add!

And....I am a Queen...and don't you forget it! :D

***Psst! Donald J. Trump is STILL your President! Lol
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8582
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 5:43:12 PM

Lmao! Hope you are well, Mr. BBE. :)

I am sure Ms. LeFou is quite embarrassed by her snafu! (Still lmao!)

Been better, but I'm still above ground.
I could have left the bait out there longer....
But decided to reel it in......
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8583
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 5:51:19 PM
"I could have left the bait out there longer....
But decided to reel it in......"

This I know....I have witnessed your brillance many times.

"Been better, but I'm still above ground."

My heart is with you....always.....But you know that. :)
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8584
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 7:08:51 PM
@8580

Well Okay, I guess that "made your day".............I stepped into your trap.......I'll give you that one.................I guess it gives you a Republican sense of grandeur knowing that you make the grade by getting "over" on someone by way of chicanery..........should we expect any better?

But, if that is what Obama said, then you know that it has no hidden or double meaning....and it doesn't vindicate Trump's similar statements.....................because as we now know, Trump saying it, is because he does not wish to "offend" his racist base.

@ 8581

I am sure Ms. LeFou is quite embarrassed

not as much as I've been embarrassing you on these boards..........as far as the "Ms" goes.........you should know that my offer still stands.....you can still send your most attractive (adult) female member of your family my way....and I guarantee you she will set you straight on my sexuality..............I would invite you, but like Trump.....I have have high standards to uphold!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8585
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 7:16:34 PM
^Uh....yeah. The only one you have embarassed is yourself, luv. :)

And hey....if you say you identify as a male....then so be it! A male you shall be!

See? I can be progressive!

Ps....you have a very feminine style of writing. Intentional? Or beta male? :)

vlad dracul
Msg: 8586
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 2:29:45 AM
KJ
Here is the auld malteser no comedy gold? Just look at this.............

"Million Reasons was exposed as a troll who created her current profile to insult people, calling anyone who said anything negative against Trump a racist."

Note the malteser is talking of insulting people................

"Who knows how many other sock puppet profiles Kj/million reasons has used in the past to insult people."

The malteser is still complaining about insulting people..............

"Then you have here the Scottish vlad white knight skinhead guy coming to her rescue also calling anyone who despises Comrade trump also racist*. They are two peas in the pod."

Ooops then he goes and tries to er insult people. I think the irony of his post sailed over maltesers head...........

"The Scottish skinhead defending the Aryan Queen, typical. It is an honor to be called a racist by the Aryan Queen and her Scottish white knight skinhead."

Of course I'd be the white knight. I wouldn't EVER want to be the black one.

Even his attempt at slagging us off is comedy gold. Silly auld malteser goat that he is.

*no. I only call YOU a racist. Because that is what you are malteser.

Liverpool v chelsea this afternoon. C'mon the micky mousers.

Here malteser. Do you laugh at your own jokes? Just wonderin
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8587
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 7:01:57 AM
^And quite the shining armour you have, Sir Vlad!

You know what this means?

I get to be finally be Queen Mary!!! Yay me!

(Not your version, though....I like mine better. ;) )

vlad dracul
Msg: 8588
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 7:06:42 AM
As much as i dislike the london labour party in englandshire occasionally one of their mp's hits the nail on the head. As she does here about julian assage.

The whole 'progressive' movement over here have went into overdrive to stop assange being sent to america.

They were of course prepared to admonish the rape allegations because that would mean being beastly to poor julian.

Like the 'progressives' on here who WILL tolerate racism if it comes from one of theirs (malteser) they are fickle two faced dafties. They love being sjw's but only if THEY agree.

So well done jess phillips for this articel.................

"The sexual misconduct allegations in politics have been treated in the same way.

Political parties have reacted with horror about the sex pestery of their opponents and shuffled quietly around the misdemeanours of their mates and political allies.*

We have asked for systematic changes in political institutions and it is always met with a few tweaks on the edges and then the firm reminder that there are bigger fish to fry. Then everyone goes back to discussing the customs union.

Last week, once again, the political establishment slapped us around the face. Enter, stage left, everyone’s favourite Targaryen lookalike, Julian Assange.

If there was ever a case that needed the exercise of nuance and intelligent politics it is that of Assange.

His expulsion from the Ecuadorian embassy and subsequent arrest for skipping bail have underlined how little the political class from left and right give a toss about women’s safety.*

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/14/julian-assange-case-makes-clear-womens-rights-secondary-political-games

*bill clinton worshippers for example

^^^^^^^
Kj

Did you watch the film about Mary Queen Of Scots? Mair realistic than that netflix thing
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8589
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 7:20:24 AM
This is from the same article. It doesn't half ring true about many of the 'progressives' who post on here eh?....

"The trouble is that many of those who like what Assange did with WikiLeaks are willing to look the other way about the accusations against him.

The same people who would march for women’s rights wearing **** hats and waving banners about what a sexist pig Trump is are not feminist allies when their gods are found to be fallible.

Platitudes about how we should never say women are lying when they come forward about rape suddenly don’t fit any more and now women are making up sexual violence as part of an American conspiracy.

Women are liars when it suits the bigger cause."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/14/julian-assange-case-makes-clear-womens-rights-secondary-political-games
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8590
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 9:00:11 AM
Vlad....

Progressives from here and your side of the pond are very conflicted where Julian Assange is concerned.
It's that pesky....intersectionality.....again! Lol

If only he had not published the DNC and Podesta emails they would have all still loved him over here. But no! He contributed to the snatching of the throne of the Real Aryan Queen....Hillary Clinton! And now they are faced with the dilemma of which may be his biggest crime.....rape allegations or the election of Donald J. Trump.

Regardless....I don't think it matters whether or not he goes to Sweden first....he'll end up in the US eventually.

So many geopolitical plays are being sussed out by many players.....which country gets the best deal....only time will tell. :)
 Inicia
Msg: 8591
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 5:21:40 PM

F****** hysterical The agreed rules and then he dropped The dangling preposition (at)ha ha ha what a buffoon- i don't follow the rules but i wouldn't try to enforce speaking a language I don't even know how to use properly.
what other languages does trump speak? when he arrives as our president AT another Country such as france, korea japan he has translators- to him a cohesive society Here means you must speak English But in other countries he he can speak English , we can? all other countries need know english? Even in his private business Prior to being a president he traveled abroad all the time ; Yet he did not speak those languages. I'm just not really sure where he's going with a cohesive society it seems more as though he is saying English Is the required language -Being extremely ethnocentric..Imagine if we could never travel to any country where The native language was not English .Racist or not it's extremely superior by and large~if one seeks refuge here, often english will not be their primary tongue.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8592
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 8:05:33 PM

Msg: 8586
Of course I'd be the white knight. I wouldn't EVER want to be the black one.
*no. I only call YOU a racist. Because that is what you are malteser.

I've tried to ignore you before, it is impossible to argue with a xenophobic skinhead. Like I said, it is an honor to be called a racist by the sock puppet Aryan Queen and her Scottish white knight neo-nazi Skinhead.

You are an extremist white supremacist xenophobe who fits right in with Trump racial gaslighting. I can picture you shouting "white power" when typing your racist rhetoric against the rising "flood" of non-whites moving into your neighborhood.

In Other News:

The Baghdad Bob of Comrade Trump's administration, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, claims that Comrade Trump "was making a joke" when he said he loved Wikileaks.

Elect A Clown , Expect A Circus.

Then-candidate Trump told his supporters more than 140 times in the months leading up to the 2016 presidential election that he loved Wikileaks, an organization that publishes classified information from anonymous sources.

Wikileaks, at the time, had posted tens of thousands of hacked Democratic National Committee emails that proved damaging to Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton.

“I love Wikileaks,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in Pennsylvania on Oct. 10, 2016. Roughly two weeks later, he praised the controversial website as a “treasure trove” at a campaign event in Michigan.

“Boy, I love reading those Wikileaks,” Trump told rallygoers in Ohio on Nov. 4, 2016.

But the president claimed to be clueless about Wikileaks when asked whether he still loves the site on Thursday.

“I know nothing about Wikileaks. It’s not my thing,” he told reporters at the White House.

“I don’t know anything about him. Really,” Trump told reporters at the time. “I don’t know much about him. I really don’t.”
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8593
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 1:09:21 AM
Malteser
"I've tried to ignore you before, it is impossible to argue with a xenophobic skinhead.* Like I said, it is an honor to be called a racist by the sock puppet Aryan Queen and her Scottish white knight neo-nazi Skinhead."

But you ARE a racist...................

"You are an extremist white supremacist xenophobe who fits right in with Trump racial gaslighting."

Am i? And your evidence is what? Its YOU who uses the racial slurs malteser. And what has donald trump got to do with me then malteser?..............

"I can picture you shouting "white power" when typing your racist rhetoric against the rising "flood" of non-whites moving into your neighborhood."

I'd hazard a guess you picture lots of things in your wee racist world. What 'flood of non whites' would that be then? What evidence can you provide about 'the flood' of non whites? Show me some evidence of my 'rhetoric' then.

Theres loads of posts showing YOUR racism.

And you show a completes arrogance and ignorance about Scotland, Edinburgh and Little France.

Your a div malteser. And a racist div at that.

But its obvious your like minded dafties on here are fine with racism if its YOU being a racist.

You malteser are a walloper of the highest order.

*when do you EVER post anything to debate? You never make any points to debate over. Your the equivalent of the paint drying channel on telly.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8594
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 5:56:29 AM
The mateser will surely welcome this result from elections in Finland. But probably not.

Well done the Finns. Another nail in the 'progressives' coffin. Working class citizens have eventually bared their teeth and bit back.

The neo liberal globalist loving capitalist/progressives have had ANOTHER kick in their collective gonads. Long may it continue.................

"Finland's populist anti-immigration party loses parliamentary election by ONE SEAT as mainstream parties continue to lose support in Europe

The Finns Party were in fifth place in the polls only six months ago but have surged during the campaign.

The nationalist claimed 17.5 per cent of the vote, only marginally behind the Social Democrats on 17.7 per cent.

Mika Aaltola of the Finnish Institute of International Affairs said it was 'a historic result', reflecting disenchantment with mainstream politics across Europe.

'Support for the three traditional established parties has been down for years. The political centre is weakening, which is an overall European phenomenon,' he said."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6923125/Finlands-populist-anti-immigration-party-loses-election-one-seat.html
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8595
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 9:37:51 AM
"the dems should pray Assange isn't extradited"

>>>it is interesting, the chump apologists think narcisist Assange is going to be a friend. they believe they are on the side of right, and ignore that JA has attacked both parties and owes no alligience to america. if JA sees Chump as a threat, he will expose him, and we know chump has many skeletons in the closet and a bad history of keeping security. So, let's all hope your wish comes true before 2020.

"But, if that is what Obama said, then you know that it has no hidden or double meaning....and it doesn't vindicate Trump's similar statements."

>>>i can't access the actual speech with this computer since it won't play things at volume in a library and i can confirm i have the correct speech, but yes, it was taken out of context. interestingly, Obama was giving them cover, saying anti-immigration shouldn't be labeled automatically racism if we wish to debate. the full speech was about both sides of politics reaching over their differences to come to actually work together and accomplish things. but oh boy, if you paste and google the quote? all you get is alt right sites chortling over how they can fool people playing gotcha.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/obama-cautions-europe-about-battles-to-come/article_ed065dc8-a7a0-5096-9da4-9071685716ca.html

but instead the alt right tossed him under the bus. also interesting is it was picked up by Mr. "I am no Republican, a pox on both their houses", since Mr. Self Proclaimed Militia has boo to say about the latest Republican gun grab. oh well, either he lied about being apolitical or all the liberal teaching about sensible gun control being a good thing, sunk in. its nice to see someone has caught up.

meanwhile, does Bill Barr think he's channeling James Comey days before the election? he brings up that nonsense spying comspiracy that was already investigated (and proven a nothing burder) and when asked for proof, he stammers uh um uh i dunno.
 2Irish123
Msg: 8596
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 10:00:59 AM

Yes, you did. You also cherry picked that portion of President Obama's comments that best suited your ideology. President Obama said an effort to "encourage" to assimilate and learn the language of the country, not demand, by law, a national language for all:

'Should we want to encourage newcomers to learn the language of the country they're moving to? Of course,' continued Obama
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8597
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 7:47:01 AM
Urging those in the crowd to view those who expressed opposition to immigration with empathy, Obama said: "We can't label everyone who is disturbed by migration as racist.

"If you're going to have a coherent, cohesive society, then everybody has to have some agreed-upon rules. And there are going to have to be some accommodations that everybody makes. And that includes the people who are newcomers. The question is, are those fair?" Obama said.

"Should we want to encourage newcomers to learn the language of the country that they're moving to? Of course," he continued. "Does that mean that they can never use their own language? No, of course it doesn't mean that, but it's not racist to say, 'Ah, if you're going to be here then you should learn the language of the country that you just arrived at because we need to have some sort of common language in which all of us can work, and learn and understand each other.

"It gets more sensitive, obviously, around religious issues. That becomes more challenging, and I don't have simple solutions to all of that," the former president said. "But, I guess what I think we have to do in order to push back against...what are clearly racist motives of some... we can't label everybody who is disturbed by immigration as a racist. "

During the talk, Obama also called for "a humane, intelligent, thoughtful, orderly immigration policy that is grounded in our better selves and our better values.

"And we're going to have to figure out how do we make the people who are already in a country feel comfortable with newcomers," Obama said.

"That requires education and exposure and reducing fear on the part of people who are already there," he said, adding, "It also requires some levels of adaptation from the people who are coming in."

https://www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-says-not-everyone-who-disturbed-migration-can-be-branded-racist-1388642

you'd think the apologists might have liked the olive branch extended to them. instead, their TDS played gotcha games with it (if you copy and paste, you can see it yourself, its the only thing that comes up in most searches), and someone decided to bring it here--apparently the kudos about brilliance should have gone to the originators of the gotcha game :)
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8598
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2019 9:47:18 PM

meanwhile, does Bill Barr think he's channeling James Comey days before the election? he brings up that nonsense spying comspiracy that was already investigated (and proven a nothing burder) and when asked for proof, he stammers uh um uh i dunno.

Just when we think Comrade trump can't sink any lower, he does. A new report indicates that the White House held conversations on contents of the Mueller Report, so basically Comrade Trump has been briefed ahead of the release of the report.

Barr shared the report with Trump. This lackey should be tried for obstruction. Personally, tomorrow's Barr's press conference makes Comrade Trump look guilty.

N2U18
Msg: 8599
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2019 10:02:04 PM
Well, it appears the Big Day, The Mueller Report, is tomorrow or is it Friday?

I have been stirred just thinking about the creative and ebullient possibilities from our media.
It’s like being a kid and trying to sleep Christmas Eve. What Goodies will The Mueller deliver tomorrow?

After two plus years of devastating disappointment and brutal humiliation, I kind of hope Mueller brings a chew toy.

I’m Cheering for you!

Good Luck Libs!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8600
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2019 11:55:07 PM
It should be criminal that Barr shared the report with the White House first considering the fact that Donald Trump was a target of the investigation.

Crooked Barr is playing a stinking role in this tragicomedy. He has no love for this country and he's not only insulting the intelligence of the Congress but that of the American people.

Bottom line, Mueller is not attending the press conference tomorrow, thus he refuses to be part of this circus. The truth will eventually come out.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?