Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8601
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 345 of 357    (317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357)
It should be criminal that Barr shared the report with the White House first considering the fact that Donald Trump was a target of the investigation.

Crooked Barr is playing a stinking role in this tragicomedy. He has no love for this country and he's not only insulting the intelligence of the Congress but that of the American people.

Bottom line, Mueller is not attending the press conference tomorrow, thus he refuses to be part of this circus. The truth will eventually come out.

Elect A Clown , Expect A Circus.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8602
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 4/18/2019 3:27:43 AM
^Poor Mr. Laughing Man!

It's Mueller Time.....and Crying Time....for the Russia Conspiracy tin foil hat wearers.

If only....Mike Rogers had not instigated a review of those dang 702 queries....Obama and Hillary might have gotten away with their crimes.

Buckle up. The next few months are going to be rough for some and glorious for others. :)
 2Irish123
Msg: 8603
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 5:34:09 AM

The next few months are going to be rough for some and glorious for others.

This may be the only comment the poster has ever made that I agree with, though the outcome may be the exact opposite of what she envisions.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8604
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:05:40 AM

If only....Mike Rogers had not instigated a review of those dang 702 queries....Obama and Hillary might have gotten away with their crimes.

For those interested..........this ^ is a classic text-book retort of a (trump) cultist......reacting to what is perceived to be an unjust attack on her leader.

It is reminiscent of how the Manson Family of female followers reacted when they held vigil outside the LA courthouse during the hearings...............some of the things they were chanting out were " You better watch your children....Judgment day is coming"

The similarities are striking!

https://timeline.com/these-photos-show-the-truly-whacked-out-devotion-the-manson-family-had-for-their-leader-7c06240b1660
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8605
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:21:23 AM
For years now i have banged on about populist political parties in europe looking for closer ties with moscow and keeping washington at arms length.

Marine Le Pens party have released their manifesto for the upcoming euro elections..................

"French far right wants to scrap European Commission
Marine Le Pen’s party is no longer campaigning for a Frexit or for getting rid of the euro.

PARIS — France's far-right National Rally wants to get rid of the European Commission, scrap the Common Agricultural Policy, and set strict new guidelines for the parts of the EU that are left.

Instead, she said the National Rally (formerly the National Front) wants to "save Europe from the European Union that is destroying it," and called for a "European alliance of nations" to take decision-making away from Brussels.

Le Pen did not say why she no longer favors a "Frexit," but she has continued to laud the supposed benefits that Brexit has brought to the United Kingdom.

"Since #Brexit, the national wealth of the United Kingdom has outperformed that of the eurozone, their unemployment rate is at its lowest, they created twice as many jobs as in France and salaries have increased since the end of mass immigration!" Le Pen tweeted on Saturday.

While maintaining that the euro mainly "serves the interests of Germany," the National Rally's election program acknowledges people's desire to keep the single currency.

However, it wants to change the way the European Central Bank works in order to "align monetary creation with the real economy instead of finance" and add "fighting unemployment" to the ECB's mandate.

Calling the way the EU functions "opaque, undemocratic and punitive," the party wants to scrap the European Commission and its "28 commissioners who weren't democratically elected, its president drunk on power" and transfer its powers to the European Council and a modified European Parliament.

Le Pen's party called to "redefine the role of the Parliament so that it serves nations and not be the registration chamber of the Commission” and let Parliament "be in charge of examining and debating and voting on all treaties, texts and directives proposed by the Council of heads of state.”

The National Rally also wants to reinstate national borders and reinforce controls of Europe's external borders, transforming Frontex — the EU's border and coast guard agency — from a "migrant hosting agency" to overseeing a "border policy ... that prevents illegal immigration."

The electoral program also calls for Europe to have "good neighborly relations" with Russia and Turkey, while "freeing itself of external influence ... from America."

According to POLITICO's polling, the National Rally is on course to win 21 seats in May's election, just one seat behind President Emmanuel Macron's La République En Marche.

https://www.politico.eu/article/marine-le-pen-national-rally-french-far-right-wants-to-scrap-european-commission/
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8606
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:25:33 AM
"This may be the only comment the poster has ever made that I agree with, though the outcome may be the exact opposite of what she envisions"

We shall see, Big Guy! But how many times have you been wrong about Trump so far? Research your posting history if you can't remember. ;)

And guess what?

Donald J. Trump is STILL your President and mine! We are so fortunate! :)))
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8607
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:34:45 AM
And speaking of eu elections that we may have to hold. The new Brexit Party which came into being a week ago are being touted as runaway winners of said elections in the uk. After only ONE WEEK of existence.

Now if the brexit party stand in some areas and ukip in other areas maybe we will get loads of anti eu mep's who can do a gramsci and destroy the gulag from the inside.

Have yous seen the climate change dafties closing down london due to their protests? How joyous to watch middle class remainer twats with too much time on their hands closing down a remainer city and stopping remainers getting to work.

Jobs a good 'un.

Now a wee question for the so called 'progressives' on here. I thought yous hated racism in any way shape or form?

So one poster on here who laughs a lot has mentioned my race and my country in his posts. So why no condemnation?

Is HIS racism alright then? Or are yous happy with that? Are yous only anti 'racist' when it suits yous?

I was most upset. Just as well i had some shortbread and some Johnny Walker whisky beside me.

Can i not play the 'race' card then?

Big Yin
How's i t gaun Irish? Everything ok? (and remember I'm hurting from the racist posters remarks) (well................)
 Forereels
Msg: 8608
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:57:07 AM

Buckle up. The next few months are going to be rough for some and glorious for others. :)

Some people have been gas lit by the main stream media over Russia Russia Russia for the last two years…
The whole thing was a set up by the Obama administration with the help of FVEY, who spied on and tried to take down President Trump… You are correct; it’s all going to come out!!
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8609
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 9:19:31 AM
Trump henchman AG Barr.......making a mockery out of the mueller report.........a laughable speech he made using WH talking points.

Nadler must now have Mueller himself testify before congress.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8610
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 9:53:22 AM
^ I agree. Mueller should absolutely testify before Congress.

You would think you guys would have learned to be careful what you ask for but...nope! LOL!

purplerider1200
Msg: 8611
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 3:07:26 PM
This is hilarious. Dems chose Mueller, Mueller chose his team. Not one conservative in the group. 2+ years later, Mueller finds nothing.

If I were a dem, I'd be mad that the MSM lied to me, claiming that they had evidence. They didn't. Just a casual guess, I'd say that Mueller knew he'd better have his ducks in a line JUST in case Congress called for him to testify. Well, it's going to happen. So who's going to come out of that hearing not looking good? It certainly won't be Mueller.

Continue on with your sour grapes.- Just remember- YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

(LOL!!)
 N2U18
Msg: 8612
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 5:06:51 PM
I caught the replay of The Mueller Report because I overslept. The hustle and bustle of the street stirred me a bit, a minor discussion in my head about staying in bed or getting up, but I eventually awoke. Put this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZSe6N_BXs on YouTube, been repeating in my head all day along with a sway, skip, frolic, bounce, some twirls, trip the light fantastic, etc. in my swagger.

Loved this by The Intercept:
https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

The key fact is this: Mueller – contrary to weeks of false media claims – did not merely issue a narrow, cramped, legalistic finding that there was insufficient evidence to indict Trump associates for conspiring with Russia and then proving their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. That would have been devastating enough to those who spent the last two years or more misleading people to believe that conspiracy convictions of Trump’s closest aides and family members were inevitable. But his mandate was much broader than that: to state what did or did not happen.
That’s precisely what he did: Mueller, in addition to concluding that evidence was insufficient to charge any American with crimes relating to Russian election interference, also stated emphatically in numerous instances that there was no evidence – not merely that there was insufficient evidence to obtain a criminal conviction – that key prongs of this three-year-old conspiracy theory actually happened. As Mueller himself put it: “in some instances, the report points out the absence of evidence or conflicts in the evidence about a particular fact or event.”

I do believe this is a discussion about FACT vs. FAITH (BELIEF, OPINION, etc.)

Clap along if you’re Happy lol
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8613
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 5:38:49 PM
^But....but....but...the Collusion Truthers PROMISED us Collusion!!!

Where is the EVIDENCE Adam Schiff-My-Pants swore he had???

We've been ripped off! 35,000,000 dollars....ripped off!

All we got was Zero Collusion and the President didn't prove that he didn't Obstuct!

Sheesh! Somebody inform AG Barr that in America....everyone is guilty until they are proven innocent!

Oh No!

Maybe AG Barr is a sleeper agent for Russia! :/

That does it! We MUST IMPEACH! Call your Senators & Congresspersons!!! :))))
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8614
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:13:44 PM
#8610 says

you guys would have learned to be careful what you ask for but...nope!

what were we "guys" supposed to have "learned"..............and exactly from whom?

# 8611

This is hilarious.

for who?...........I haven't seen Barr, Sekelow, or Trump......partying it up?

Dems chose Mueller,

Put away the moon-shine..............he was chosen by Rosenstein (with GOP input)

Mueller chose his team. Not one conservative in the group.

Now why do you suppose he didn't include any conservatives?...........(yawn...I won't wait for a reply)

2+ years later, Mueller finds nothing.

Nothing at all?........Says who, Barr?.....................well, if you are that sure about your assertion, then why don't you put a wager on it. Check this article:
www.businessinsider.com/odds-possible-mueller-investigation-developments-online-betting-sites-2019-1

then go to: www.predictit.org/markets/7/Justice

and we'll see just you are made of...........by the amount you are willing to bet on what you firmly believe

If I were a dem, I'd be mad that the MSM lied to me, claiming that they had evidence.

Hold on there Junior!.........the MSM never claimed they had "evidence"...if they did, they'd be called in as witnesses!
The whole reason for Mueller's investigation was to FIND evidence............is that NEWS to you now, after 2+ years!

Well, it's going to happen. So who's going to come out of that hearing not looking good? It certainly won't be Mueller.

Ok, then just step up to the betting site.......and wager everything you own on what you stated..........if you are that sure, you stand to be a very rich man (unless you are in the top 1% already)

I do believe this is a discussion about FACT vs. FAITH

Maybe you can provide us FACTS on why Trump's henchmen (Stone, Manafort, etc...all lied to Congress)......Oh, maybe its because they wanted to eat some of that good Jail-house food that gets served!
 N2U18
Msg: 8615
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:33:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=154&v=OSNgR2bA_Io
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8616
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:38:59 PM
"Maybe you can provide us FACTS on why Trump's henchmen (Stone, Manafort, etc...all lied to Congress)......Oh, maybe its because they wanted to eat some of that good Jail-house food that gets served!"

Desire for jail-house food?

Do you suppose that is the reason.....former Obama White House counsel....Greg Craig...as a result of the Mueller investigation was indicted for two counts of making false statements and concealing information from investigators regarding his work for former Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych???

Wonder what info he might be willing to trade for a lighter sentence?

There are a lot of players in Washington with FARA violations and we can entrap them into giving false statements.

Turnabout is fair play. ;)
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8617
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 8:39:17 PM
^

There are a lot of players in Washington with FARA violations and we can entrap them into giving false statements.

You think its just about nailing players with whatever Fara violations?......Is this what the Trump led DOJ is going to do......if so then when will Kushner be indicted?

Manafort's false statements were motivated by more than just FARA violations...........this guy was in liason with K Kilimnick.....a Russian intelligence operative, to whom he was providing all types of election related data...especially concerning the "battle ground" states (and why would the Russian Secret service want this info?............Oh I don't know, I guess they had nothing better to do).....

Wonder what info he might be willing to trade for a lighter sentence?

His argument will be that for what he did.......he was not required to register as a FARA agent....which is something for a jury to decide

But carry on with your "whataboutisms"!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8618
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 10:52:35 PM

But carry on with your "whataboutisms"!

It is hilarious to watch them trying to defend the indefensible.

According to Muller's report, the Baghdad Bob of Comrade Trump's administration, Sarah Huckabee Sanders was caught with her hands in the cookie jar lying to the American people. She flat out lied, therefore she should resign.

If there was any doubt that these conservatives are drunk on the Trump cult, is their reaction to the devastating Mueller report. Apparently, Trump supporters don't read, they just eat what Trump and Barr feeds them. The report clearly states Comrade Trump attempted to influence and obstruct the investigation. If Trump was a regular citizen, he'd be in handcuffs.

After watching William Barr press conference this morning, I lost faith in our justice system. The Mueller report offers conclusive evidence that Comrade Trump repeatedly and flagrantly violated the oath of office. There is plenty of evidence of violation of power, obstruction of justice, and misdemeanors.

Barr misled the public, his conduct today was disgraceful as it was deceitful. Barr is not supposed to be acting in the capacity of Comrade Trump personal lawyer, he's supposed to be acting in behalf of the American people. His cheerleading press conference was evidence that his objective as Attorney General is to protect the Lying King.

The problem is that the Republicans in Congress don't seem to care, unless Obama was our president. Just watch this clip to understand these clowns hypocrisy.

https://youtu.be/b-cZG81-MPQ

Million_Reasons
Msg: 8619
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 2:53:41 AM
Laughing Man:

"The report clearly states Comrade Trump attempted to influence and obstruct the investigation. If Trump was a regular citizen, he'd be in handcuffs."

Yeah. I read that he deleted subpoenaed emails, smashed phones with a hammer, removed Sim cards and used bleachbit to wipe clean...like a clothe....servers!

Oh wait! That was Hillary! Hahaha!

LeFouFou:
Msg: 8617

"Manafort's false statements were motivated by more than just FARA violations...........this guy was in liason with K Kilimnick.....a Russian intelligence operative, to whom he was providing all types of election related data...especially concerning the "battle ground" states (and why would the Russian Secret service want this info?............Oh I don't know, I guess they had nothing better to do)....."

Oh Lordy! That sounds like "Russia Collusion"!!!

Somebody tell Mueller he needs to take his report back and correct it ASAP!!!

He lied to us! He said there was NO evidence of ANY American...let alone someone connected to the Trump campaign...that colluded with Russians!!!

Why did Mueller lie???

Ps.....think we should start looking at how the Ukraine, UK, Austrailia and other countries interfered in the 2016 election?

Coming up next:
~~~~Obama: I Spy.....with my FVEYs!!!
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8620
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 6:10:41 AM
^

He said there was NO evidence of ANY American...let alone someone connected to the Trump campaign...that colluded with Russians!!!

Why did Mueller lie???

Its not that he lied......he could not connect all the dots........that Manafort himself was in coordination with the Russians is a FACT........he stonewalled Mueller......and Mueller could not follow the "bread crumbs" leading to Trump's doorstep.

Manafort was up to his neck............and Trump had to fire him (probably on advice from the Russians) only to make it look like he wanted nothing to do with him...........but in reality it was the right move, because Manafort then worked freely without having to worry about being a liability to Trump.

Actually Manafort did right to himself..........because if he'd come clean and told the whole truth....he would likely not last even 1 year on the streets...........the "powers that be" could easily rub him out...and make it look like an accident. Manafort smartly opted to do time in jail.....knowing that he will get a Presidential Pardon....a pat on the back....and probably a Medal of Honor for being loyal to Trump............same with Stone.

I give these operatives a lot of credit...they did a good job covering up their trails leading to Trump.....but they almost came close during the Trump tower meeting with the Russians....but nothing was exchanged.

Trump would not subject himself to an interview with Mueller......because as he was quoted saying (when Mueller was appointed special counsel)....."now I'm F*@k'd......my Presidency is going to be over"..............the rat knew quite well his days were numbered if he didn't find a hole to crawl out of............he just had to stay on the run..................but Mueller left the door open on the issue of Obstructing Justice, and punted it to Congress.

we will hopefully soon hear Mueller's own words on this issue
 2Irish123
Msg: 8621
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 8:22:43 AM

But how many times have you been wrong about Trump so far?

Once. He was elected by an underwhelming minority.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8622
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 8:36:41 AM
"he could not connect all the dots."

OH! It was the DOTS! Mueller & 18 angry Dems just couldn't wrangle them together to force them to connect, huh?

Well, they can be rascally little things...except for Polka dots...they're sweet and fun!

You left out a part of the alleged Trump quote....

."now I'm F*@k'd......my Presidency is going to be over".

vvvvv

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

And yet....look how much he has achieved despite the Witch Hunt!!

***Blessings on this Good Friday to the Christians among us :)

Edit:
Irish...I'd say Trump 306 to Clinton 232...is an impressive win. :)
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8623
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 10:37:36 AM
Typical response from orange kool-aid drinkers, deflect bad news away from Comrade Trump, switch to Hillary and Obama.

Comrade Trump made repeated efforts to commit obstruction of justice. He should be grateful that people in his orbit stopped him from committing greater crimes. Trump junior was too dumb to prosecute and Trump actually had advisers that wouldn't break the law for him.

Don McGahn single-handedly saved Comrade Trump presidency by refusing to follow his orders. You guys must be really proud of your moron president.

"The president's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the president declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.

If we had confidence after a throrough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment."

- excerpt from the Mueller Report.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 8624
view profile
History
Will President Donald Trump Last The Full 8 Years?
Posted: 4/19/2019 1:37:19 PM
obammy and kil-liar-y haven't gotten their party invites just yet. But they will. We wouldn't want them to miss all of the fun.

You win some, you lose some. Now the person you praise and highly admire has to prove he can lead and do the job. If his latest tweets are any indication about his leadership, it is just a matter of time before he fly off the handle and creates some international controversy. God help us all.

Excuse me, does this post look familiar? So far, you've been wrong. And your side is still sobbing the blues over your queen not getting crowned.
 N2U18
Msg: 8625
view profile
History
Will President Donald Trump Last The Full 8 Years?
Posted: 4/19/2019 3:38:21 PM

The problem is that the Republicans in Congress don't seem to care, unless Obama was our president. Just watch this clip to understand these clowns hypocrisy.

There is a slim, extremely slim, possibility that my ignorance is flaunting but I don’t see any “Republicans” that are in “Congress” appearing in the video you provided.

And just like that kids, another Conspiracy Nutter is Debunked! That is how easy it is lol

You will need an adult beverage and time, free of distraction, to immix with this sultry voice.
Completely Intoxicating……………Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKV9bK-CBXo
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?