Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2Irish123
Msg: 8776
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 352 of 357    (317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357)

Again.....abortion would not be performed....end of pregnancy does not equal abortion.

End of life for the mother isn't abortion but it is the end of pregnancy.

I see where you are attempting to go with this argument and frequency has nothing to do with the point that late term abortions are not medically necessary to save the life of the mother. :)

What percentage of late term abortions are preformed that don't include the safety of the pregnant woman or fetal viability? (BTW, Dithering isn't an answer.)
 jackal44
Msg: 8777
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 5/1/2019 5:56:57 AM
****Again.....abortion would not be performed....end of pregnancy does not equal abortion.***

^^^^^this is your defense as you back pedal. You lose this one.
 jackal44
Msg: 8778
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 6:25:42 AM
https://www.vox.com/2019/3/11/18246702/trump-abortion-ralph-northam-virginia-green-bay

***,What percentage of late term abortions are preformed that don't include the safety of the pregnant woman or fetal viability? (BTW, Dithering isn't an answer.)***

They do happen in the third trimester for reasons indicated in linked article above, far less than 1% though. Which brings up a the issue of whether a severely mentally and physically compromised child should be brought into the world. Who but the parents should make that decision? I don't even get how somebody could argue about this.
 jackal44
Msg: 8779
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 6:35:23 AM
Since Ms millions advocates for these babies who will incur huge medical Bill's in their struggle to survive, I wonder if she will agree the government should foot the lifetime of medical bills... rabid trump supporters are against socialized medicine under any circumstances.
 2Irish123
Msg: 8780
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 6:46:23 AM

Since Ms millions advocates for these babies who will incur huge medical Bill's in their struggle to survive, I wonder if she will agree the government should foot the lifetime of medical bills... rabid trump supporters are against socialized medicine under any circumstances.

Nothing says "I'm pro-life" better than supporting the live birth abortion of Trayvon Martin, of Freddy Gray, and supporting the live birth abortions of countless unarmed African American men.
 jackal44
Msg: 8781
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 7:05:17 AM
Ms millions, a cousin of mine, mid fifties had a massive heart attack. Ended up in a coma. The doctors said irreversible brain damage. He would never come out of the coma. The hospital machines could have kept him alive indefinitely. His mom wanted to keep trying in the hope he would recover. The wife decided to pull the plug and let him die a natural death. Was she a murderer?
 Noftheborder
Msg: 8782
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 8:42:40 AM

… and it would be attempted to be classified as a pre-existing condition to which no coverage would apply.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8783
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 3:51:36 PM

Msg: 8773
TDS.....is real....and you can seek treatment for it.

I agree, TDS is a real thing. TDS = Trump's a Deplorable SOB.

You Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect Him To Behave Like A King.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8784
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 5:00:56 PM
Msg: 8776

"What percentage of late term abortions are preformed that don't include the safety of the pregnant woman or fetal viability? (BTW, Dithering isn't an answer.)"

It takes three days for a late-term abortion because the doctor has to forcibly dilate the cervix. A c-section takes roughly 45 minutes. It’s faster and it’s safer for the mother. An abortion is NEVER necessary in the late-term, and if it is indeed medically indicated, the medical field is in error. :)
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8785
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 5:01:27 PM
Kamala Harris had Barr sweating bullets during her questioning. We have all seen drunks that are more coherent than William Barr was during these questions. She got him to admit he never looked at the evidence. William Barr lied and distorted the findings of the Mueller Report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sak58M2Og8

Elect A Clown , Expect A Circus.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8786
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 6:45:32 PM
Got to love the Lefties and the MSM, but I repeat myself, complaining that AG Barr didn't release the Mueller Teams' 19 page summary.
Yet AG Barr released the whole Mueller Report, including the 19 page summary. That AG Barr is hiding the Mueller Report by releasing the whole report.

Also got to love the same groups who say AG Barr is President Trump's Toady.
Never said a word when AG Holder publicly proclaimed he was President Obama's 'Wingman'.....
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8787
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2019 5:50:21 AM
The democrats have to be careful about not getting mired into these proceedings head first.........there is nothing better for the GOP than to distract away from the real issues ........and have the democrats occupy (and waste) their time conducting hearings that lead to nowhere.

Trump will not be impeached, the GOP senate will see to that...........Barr will not even show up for the hearings today, and there is little the democrats can do.....even if they get Mueller to testify....what will come of it?.....at the end of the day..nothing!

The people already know that Trump is crooked and corrupt, (even those who support him)......so that will not be a factor for them.....so democrats need to get their focus on the 2020 elections....they will need to work hard talking about the serious issues (healthcare, environment, immigration, education...all these things that have been trashed by Trump)and convince as many voters as possible in the swing states on why they should be voting for them.....its their only hope of getting back at Trump!
 2Irish123
Msg: 8788
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2019 6:42:15 AM

Never said a word when AG Holder publicly proclaimed he was President Obama's 'Wingman'.....

Yep, Holder did say this in a radio interview with Roland Martin on April 4th, 2013. Perhaps you listened to the interview or read the transcript? Or maybe you read a RedState article with the quote without context? Perhaps you're "misrepresenting"? Because, the quote was in context to the premise of the interview in which Holder stated he was onboard with President Obama's efforts to curb gun violence after the Sandy Hook massacre.

I guess that the lawlessness of the current administration is acceptable to you because of something you've read without context.

As I recall, Mr. Holder was held in contempt by the House, and was the subject of several Republican led investigations.
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 8789
Posted: 5/2/2019 8:17:00 AM
^^Not to mention Holder was forced to resign. Doesn't Faux news ever tell the whole story?
Barr should do the same.
 jackal44
Msg: 8790
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2019 9:28:22 AM
Republicans = shameless, undignified, indecent, lying, easily manipulated.....i.e., nothing like the Republican party of old.
 N2U18
Msg: 8791
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2019 11:25:44 AM
Well, I caught 2 minutes of Barr on the Hill and concluded Democrats were using Smear tactics to try and Discredit Barr. Who could have imagined such a thing?

Democrats always make it a Circus with Clowns, Cotton Candy, and KFC for the Children.

Democrats want to Impeach Trump, Kavanaugh, and now Barr lol

The Democrat Impeachment list continues to grow and the tiniest bit, wee bit of a bit, itty-bitty bit, dinky bit, micro-bit of the smallest bit of any Credibility Democrats once possessed increasingly dwindles.

Grassley with the Smackdown and casual #WalkAway

https://twitter.com/FaithandFootbal/status/1123702064520073217

You Democrats kill me LOL

https://twitter.com/TrumpsGAGirl/status/1123977474830938113
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 8792
Posted: 5/2/2019 11:57:42 AM

Democrats want to Impeach Trump, Kavanaugh, and now Barr lol

Fake News...resign would be good enough? Why can't Barr just be honest....isn't he suppose to be bi-partisan? How can he write a summary without reading the "whole" report?
He admitted that.....smh. Why would anyone take this guy serious?
Typical Gong Show....just another crooked/paid off puppet for Trump....just never ends.

I have never seen such childish behaviour by adults and yes...the Democrat moron eating chicken included. Bunch of cowards....not to show for questions....might catch them in their lies. That's why Trump wouldn't go before special council.....waste of time trying to get these guys to fess up to anything.
Lock them all up....crooked bunch of senile goats.

Grassley with the Smackdown and casual Walaway

I think his depends needed changing...another one that should resign
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8793
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2019 2:12:50 PM

That's why Trump wouldn't go before special council.....

Martha Stewart et al showed us, no one should talk to the Feds.
They're not your friends and will twist things to get you.
It's legal for them to lie, but not you.

We don't need Russians or Canadians interfering with our Country or Government.

For the lefties, go ahead, impeach Trump, do it.
Throw trump in that Briar Patch, do it, get it done...
 Noftheborder
Msg: 8794
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2019 3:17:30 PM
Yes, yes, no one should talk to the "Feds"....until you, yourself need their assistance...riiiight. Apparently it's alright, though, for Trump's..er the PEOPLE'S..Attorney General to lie with impunity to attempt save himself from looking more foolish or throw someone else under the bus in an effort to further suck up to the individual who picked him for the job in the first place.

What particular Canadians are interfering with your country or government? If you mean you simply don't like the fact that people who have no affiliation with your country's ridiculousness on so many fronts pointing said ridiculousness out to you, tough noogies. Most people don't like being ridiculed for legitimate stupidity.

As for actual interference in other peoples' countries, the comment is incredibly hypocritical and yet sad. Sad that so many people within your borders can't see what a laughing stock your country has become under the current misadministration. One might want to rethink touting the economy doing well because of Trump and consider that it's doing well in spite of him - much like the companies who have ignored him with respect to climate change regulations and are forging ahead by being innovative and progressive in that regard. The great thing is that this too shall pass, but unfortunately not before more lives are affected by the scum that is currently in power and those who back it, whether it's gutless party members or gullible, cognitively impaired individuals who voted for and will vote for him again.
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 8795
Posted: 5/2/2019 4:10:17 PM

Martha Stewart et al showed us, no one should lie to the Feds.

She lied....They didn't need to twist things against her.
Maybe, you should read up on the facts that got her caught in her lies. There were a few others involved that threw her under the bus also.
Have to give it to her....she took it like a champ. The Republicans had no issue prosecuting her(a Democrat).
Oh by the way.....Are you starting yet another investigation into Hillary and the Deep State...nothing burger#3 or4
What institution would you be using.....Not the crooked FBI???
You righties are too friggin' funny.

We don't need Russians or Canadians interfering with our Country or Government.

Well....Goooollllllyyy! In the voice of Gomer Pyle.
 jackal44
Msg: 8796
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:18:45 AM
Reading James Comey's opinion piece in the NYT about how Trump has eaten the souls of those around him, apparently he has eaten the souls of pof members too. It is sad to see previously rational, reasonable human beings become unrecognizable. The question, why are some of us so clear headed about who and what trump is beyond any possible legitimate dispute, and why are some here so blind? What is psychologically wrong with the people who support trump? How have they become so damaged? I am absolutely serious about this question.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8797
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 9:10:45 AM
"The question, why are some of us so clear headed about who and what trump is beyond any possible legitimate dispute, and why are some here so blind? What is psychologically wrong with the people who support trump? How have they become so damaged? I am absolutely serious about this question."

>>>i've answered this before. for some, the issue is they are deluded into thinking a pretty face or the appearance of financial success equals...a good human being. for example, too many thought that Ivana Trump made her own fortune and therefore was going to steer her daddy into women's issues and take on working women as her pet project in the White Again House. They didn't bother to challenge themselves with the obvious question, "if she is, why hasn't she done so already?"

as for the rest, the trump apologists simply share his beliefs and qualities. they can't see what he does as bad, b/c then they'd have to look at their own narcisism and bullshitting as bad qualities. that's how they overlook those things, and fail to see them as red flags.

"The people already know that Trump is crooked and corrupt, (even those who support him)......so that will not be a factor for them.....so democrats need to get their focus on the 2020 elections....they will need to work hard talking about the serious issues (healthcare, environment, immigration, education...all these things that have been trashed by Trump)and convince as many voters as possible in the swing states on why they should be voting for them.....its their only hope of getting back at Trump!"

>>>excellent point, Fou. Perhaps this baloney is a mutual agreement between both parties, to distract the voters before 2020 from the fact there's not much else being proposed for the legislative branch to accomplish. i mean, is the New Green Deal getting past the Senate?

meanwhile...the National Rifle Association sure is eating itself :) they thought hiring a constitional convict as president would be a great idea. now they're surprised money's missing from the till, when the same jerk was accused of skimming from the Iran Contra fund to put a security system in his house against Carlos the Jackal.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8798
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 10:30:10 AM
"F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/politics/fbi-government-investigator-trump.html

Otherwise known as #Spying :)
 jackal44
Msg: 8799
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 11:31:35 AM
Ms million, one day you will have to do a reckoning and ask yourself if your blind devotion to a malignant narcissist, your totally ignoring his pathologies, your playing the whataboutism games were worth the cost of previous friends like hawk, mungo Joe or any others. Your refusal to see any fault in trump says lots.

Cheer up though, you have made lifetime friends with quality guys like hopeless...and since you ignore abhorrent bigotry and racism like his vilifying Jews for killing christ, we can assume your views align with his. In my case, you lost me before accusing me of being complicit in millions of murders, why I didn't want to believe who I knew you were. Words do matter Ms million and sometimes things are never forgiven. Once a threshold line has been stepped over, there is no going back.

I suspect Ms million that Hawk feels you betrayed him by supporting a racist and bigot like trump without qualification. You really could have and should have been more sensitive rather than as hard core as you were....if you valued such friendships. As for me, I would characteriz anyone who promotes separating children from parents as cruel. Just saying.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8800
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 11:37:07 AM
^ None of that is neither here nor there. :)

Simple question....How do you feel about IG Horowitz? Good...bad...partisan...fair?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?