Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2Irish123
Msg: 8801
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 353 of 357    (317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357)

"F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016"

I think law enforcement agencies call that an undercover sting operation.

Otherwise known as #Spying

Seems you have the same confusion here as you did with judicial legal surveillance. Surprise surprise...said like Gomer Pyle.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8802
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:06:26 PM
"judicial legal surveillance"

You sure about this, Big guy?

Guess we will find out....AG Barr is investigating it. ;) ;)

I'm thinking it was.....illegal....no predication. :O

I still remember when you guys were laughing and scoffing about Trump being spied on. Lol!

Because I am a gracious and kind person....if you want to know what went on and is going to happen next....just ask...I will help you get up to speed.

You are welcome! :)
 2Irish123
Msg: 8803
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:13:03 PM
Geepers. I wonder why the FBI thought they needed to attempt an undercover sting operation on Papadopoulos? Why don't we look at that NYT's article Ms. Millions used as a fact:

Weeks before Mr. Papadopoulos met with Ms. Turk and Mr. Halper, the F.B.I. had opened its investigation into the Russia effort — based largely on information that Mr. Papadopoulos had relayed to an Australian diplomat about a Russian offer to help the Trump campaign by releasing thousands of hacked Democratic emails.

The F.B.I. received the information from the Australian government on July 26, 2016, the special counsel’s report said, and the bureau code-named its investigation Crossfire Hurricane.

You mean Papadopoulos had already bragged to an Australian diplomat about conspiring with the Russians? Say it ain't so. And here I thought you were a trump cult member Ms. Millions.

I still remember when you guys were laughing and scoffing about Trump being spied on

I'm afraid you've confused me with someone else Ms. M. Because I think the treason enacted by trump and his campaign is serious business and no laughing matter.
 jackal44
Msg: 8804
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:13:35 PM
^^^^you see, you keep punting. You still don't get it. Trump is an incredibly cruel man. He is morally unfit for the office. What the Obama admin may have done to keep him out of office does not concern me nearly as much, except to say this country would have been far better off without trump. I just wish, if they tried, they had succeeded.

You trump worshipers are like mindless devil worshipers, dancing around you master like mindless zombies. You are a worshiper of cruelty ms million, of bigotry, of pathology. You and the other mindless, ignorant Satan chanters.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8805
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:27:01 PM
"What the Obama admin may have done to keep him out of office does not concern me nearly as much, except to say this country would have been far better off without trump. I just wish, if they tried, they had succeeded."

^^^Holy Sh*t!!!!!

That is right there!

I thank goodness....I have seen a sample of future Attorneys and Politicians....and it gives me hope for the future. They LOVE our Constitution! YOU do not. :(

Wow! Just Wow!
 2Irish123
Msg: 8806
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:28:13 PM
I've often wondered how people could vote for the guy who mocked the disabled reporter and the guy who wrote the following tweet:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
"@WhiteGenocideTM: @realDonaldTrump Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day! https://twitter.com/WhiteGenocideTM/status/690560137040400384/photo/1pic.twitter.com/e5uLRubqla "

11:51 AM - Jan 22, 2016
Twitter Ads info and privacy
5,127 people are talking about this

Who is WhiteGenocideTM? It's a tweeter profile -- with about 2,300 followers -- used the name "Donald Trumpovitz," linked to a website containing a pro-Adolf Hitler documentary, featured a background photo with red lettering saying "Get the F--- Out of My Country" and had a location of "Jewmerica." The account also includes a photo of George Lincoln Rockwell, founder of the American Nazi Party. Why was Mr. trump tweeting at him? And what is white genocide?

Well let me use the ADL description of white genocide:

“White Genocide” is a term coined by white supremacists for propaganda purposes as shorthand for one of the most deeply held modern white supremacist convictions: that the white race is “dying” due to growing non-white populations and “forced assimilation,” all of which are deliberately engineered and controlled by a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race. This same conviction can be seen in the so-called “14 Words” slogan, the most popular white supremacist slogan around the globe: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” White supremacists commonly claim that they must take action, even violent action, or the “white race” will “perish from the Earth.”

My guess is that some people think a few fine people subscribe to this "theory". Ms. M?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8807
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:36:38 PM
^ I know many people of varying disabilities who love him. I transported them to vote for him.

I have a 29 yr old young lady with Cerebral Palsy....who follows politics with a passion.....who keeps begging me to take her to a Trump rally when he comes to FL again. I had to tell her no. There is no way I am going to camp overnight to guarantee a spot in an arena. I don't like anyone that much....but apparently this disabled woman does.

I am currently working on getting her a volunteer position in his reelection campaign.
 jackal44
Msg: 8808
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:39:41 PM
****I thank goodness....I have seen a sample of future Attorneys and Politicians....and it gives me hope for the future. They LOVE our Constitution! YOU do not. :(***
Highly unlikely you understand more than superficially the constitution given your opinions, so I think I'll file this opinion in the same file as the one accusing me of being a serial baby killer...
 jackal44
Msg: 8809
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:45:31 PM
have a 29 yr old young lady with Cerebral Palsy....who follows politics with a passion.....who keeps begging me to take her to a Trump rally

Poor child. Does her mom and dad know she is under your influence? Does she know if trump has his way, she will not find coverage for her preexisting condition?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8810
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:47:31 PM
^So very disappointed in you. Thought you at least had integrity where the law was concerned....I was wrong.

Trump broke you. :/

Maybe....Alan Dershowitz can help you find your way again. Yikes!

****breaks laws as long as I get the result I want....kill babies? As long as I don't have deal with it or give an opinion....all good! <------your motto. Sad!

Try.....to be a man! Pfft!

jackal44
Msg: 8811
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 5:59:30 PM
^^^wrong sweetheart. I would have no problem breaking what I deemed an amoral law enacted by an amoral government...i have no qualms standing up for what is right and just...especially with the devil in charge who has turned so many into zombies.
 2Irish123
Msg: 8812
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:04:12 PM

I have a 29 yr old young lady with Cerebral Palsy....who follows politics with a passion.....who keeps begging me to take her to a Trump rally when he comes to FL again. I had to tell her no. There is no way I am going to camp overnight to guarantee a spot in an arena. I don't like anyone that much....but apparently this disabled woman does.

Yes, I'm sure you have an African American friend or two you can post an anecdotal story about too. Hahahahahahahaha

The comments made on 4/27/18 at a White-again-House ceremony to celebrate Paralympic athletes, show how trump really feels about the disabled (and his subsequent attempt to defund the U.S. Paralympics):

“a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

Ms. M, you ignore the trump tweets. Do you have anything to say about them? Some interpretation that eludes 75% of the country?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8813
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:06:54 PM
Sweetheart? Lol! I must have really triggered you. ;)

It's all good. You and I are irrelevant.

I have seen the future....and they are fantastic! :)

"Yes, I'm sure you have an African American friend or two you can post an anecdotal story about too. Hahahahahahahaha"

And I am sure you don't. :) ;) White Male liberals....Smh! Lol!

Tru_Blue
Msg: 8814
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:08:12 PM
Meanwhile back at the ranch....The idiot had a buddy call to Putin and they congratulated each other.
He agreed with Putin on Venezuela...yi..yi…
He contradicts Pompeo....what a $hit show!!
Another crooked election coming up....This administration likes the Russian interference.
Release the pee pee tape already!!
This ass kissing is ridiculous.

To below....
But feel free to express your opinion on our politics.
I don't mind...start a whole thread....in fact
Shrugs
BTW....I'm not Curious
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8815
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:11:47 PM
^Curious.....what is happening with your election? :)

2Irish123
Msg: 8816
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:20:15 PM

Ms. M, you ignore the trump tweets. Do you have anything to say about them? Some interpretation that eludes 75% of the country?

chirp chirp chirp...the sound of crickets...hahahahahahahaha

"Yes, I'm sure you have an African American friend or two you can post an anecdotal story about too. Hahahahahahahaha"

And I am sure you don't. :) ;) White Male liberals.

To coin Joe's veridical statement: Liberals say things that make conservatives angry, conservatives say things that make conservatives angry. Or using my own analogy of Ms. M's comment..."I'm rubber you're glue"
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8817
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:28:22 PM
Ms. Tru/Whiskey....

Was simply asking where things were at....we don't get much coverage of your country.

Mr. Irish? Did you buy into that "very fine people hoax"?

Says a lot about your intellect. :/

"To coin Joe's veridical statement"

Yeah! Lol! I know your weakness!
 2Irish123
Msg: 8818
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:43:00 PM

Mr. Irish? Did you buy into that "very fine people hoax"?

Oh no, I diligently waited two years to hear the true version of the comment :/ trump was talking about the memorial supporters. You know, those memorials of people who fought for states rights (to own slaves). And I just loved hearing about what a fine general Robert E. Lee was. That seditious traitor who tortured his slaves was a very fine general.

But, I think I've had enough of your trump tactic strawman comments, and know you've nothing to say about the racist nature of the trump tweet's I posted. Someone just asked me, "if you support a racist, doesn't that make you racist too?" My answer is, either selective blinders or yes." Which are you Ms. M?

Oh, and BTW, thanks for the kind attempt at ad hominem comments:

Says a lot about your intellect

Thank you for your compliment on my Magna Cum Laude graduation last spring and my acceptance to grad school. I'm proud of my achievements too.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8819
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 6:51:21 PM
"Thank you for your compliment on my Magna Cum Laude graduation last spring and my acceptance to grad school. I'm proud of my achievements too."

^Lmao! Better late than never! Congrats!

~~~~signed....Summa Cum Laude ;) ;)
 2Irish123
Msg: 8820
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 7:01:14 PM

Lmao! Better late than never! Congrats

Thank you again. I was fortunate to have grown up when I did at a time when a sharp fellow could obtain a high paying professional job. Nothing like my deceased poster friend Bob who was a high school grad, a floor trader, and later a hedge fund manager, but I did ok. Life takes its twists and turns, focus and refocus. Mine was feeding and housing a family. Now my focus is learning.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but all your profiles have said your level of education is high school. Did you graduate summa com laude from high school?

chirp chirp chirp...R.E. L., Civil War memorials, and tweets...crickets
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8821
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 7:11:09 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but all your profiles have said your level of education is high school. Did you graduate summa com laude from high school?

Have they? hmmm :)

"chirp chirp chirp...R.E. L., Civil War memorials, and tweets...crickets"

My opinion on war memorials? They should stay. I hope to visit Auschwitz one day. :)
 jackal44
Msg: 8822
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 7:44:59 PM
Well Sweetie, you are doing a great job emulating Trump In that you too don't shame like the shameless Trump. Bigley sad.
 2Irish123
Msg: 8823
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 7:46:44 PM

My opinion on war memorials? They should stay. I hope to visit Auschwitz one day. :)

Robert E. Lee was a great general... Civil War memorials depicting seditionist traitors to the Union who fought for the states rights to enslave people they thought were inferior. Are you celebrating the extermination of Jews in Auschwitz? Trump supremacist tweets...crickets...chirp chirp...do you have a Confederate flag on your truck?
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8824
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 7:57:25 PM
#8821 writes

My opinion on war memorials? They should stay. I hope to visit Auschwitz one day.

To somehow equate a "memorial" of a confederate civil war statue......to the dignity of an Auschwitz holocaust memorial...makes you an abject Anti-semite......on par with even the most vile of Supremacists
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8825
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2019 8:00:44 PM

I just loved hearing about what a fine general Robert E. Lee was.

To be historically accurate.
Col Lee was one of the most skilled Officers of his time. That is why President Lincoln offered him command of the Union Forces.
Unlike today where many people forget that each State is a Sovereign Entity, in it's own right. In that time, Col Lee was a Virginian, first then a citizen of the USA.
That changed after the Civil War, when the Federal Government took more power from the individual States.

As for having a XX friend, I guess that's like your gun owner friend.

You trump worshipers are like mindless devil worshipers, dancing around you master like mindless zombies. You are a worshiper of cruelty ms million, of bigotry, of pathology. You and the other mindless, ignorant Satan chanters.

3 years of name calling and attacks by the Rapid Lefties has reduced all of it to white noise.
Nazi, Racist, Deplorable, and such has lost any power it once had.

We haven't seen the Democratic Party this mad, since the Republicans made them give up their slaves.....
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?