Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8826
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 354 of 357    (317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357)
^I fight not to forget our past.

And...I have a crossover...a Soccer Mom car....sigh!

I had to give up my VW Beetle for the heathens cause they and their dang friends got to big for it! Sacrifices! Sheesh!

What do you want me to say about the tweets? I retweet and like all kinds of people....don't always know who they are. It happens. :)
 jackal44
Msg: 8827
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 5/3/2019 9:33:37 PM
3 years of name calling and attacks by the Rapid Lefties has reduced all of it to white noise. Nazi, Racist, Deplorable, and such has lost any power it once had.****

This has nothing to do with dems versus repubs or conservatives vs liberal or even left vs. Right. This has to do with decent people vs cruel people. Trump supporters are cruelty supporters and that makes them cruel people. It's as simple as that.

Its why I can say without reservation that I would never be involved with a woman who was a trump supporter. In the past, I never cared about a woman's party affiliation. But trump supporter? Deal breaker. I might still fuk one ([f I was in the dating scene, which im not), but it's hard for me to believe I could ever be emotionally intimate with one, fall in love with one.

That to me is the difference between party affiliation and trumpism. Trump ism says a lot more about a person than simply being a Republican. I don't believe though trumpsters get the difference.
 427cammer
Msg: 8828
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 12:45:27 AM
BBEisback :

3 years of name calling and attacks by the Rapid Lefties has reduced all of it to white noise.

They've been at it a lot longer than 3 years... but it has definitely intensified.

... and here I'd thought they were hysterical back when W. was in office.

We are getting it here in Canada as well. The progressives demand that we all have to think like them.

I've never really been a hardcore Trump supporter (I like his policies but not his behaviour), and I'm not a wannabe American (though no ill-will towards the US), and other than a hardhat or welding helmet (or sometimes a toque) I don't really go in for hats..... but more and more I want to send away for a MAGA hat of my very own.

....what better way to say "fvck you" to the people who really, really need to hear it.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8829
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 2:46:33 AM

BBEisback :

3 years of name calling and attacks by the Rapid Lefties has reduced all of it to white noise.

They've been at it a lot longer than 3 years... but it has definitely intensified.

I'm just talking about since the 2016 Election cycle.

Look at both Obama/Biden elections..
They savaged both McCain and Romney. Real nasty stuff, but neither of them Hit Back.
Called them Sexist, Racist, Homophobes, and such.

Trump counter punches. You throw a punch at Trump, he hits back twice as hard.

I've never really been a hardcore Trump supporter (I like his policies but not his behavior)

If you ignore his speech and tweets, Trump has been Governing like a Conservative.

The Conservatives were worrying that Trump would sell them out, to get stuff done.
But the Lefties weren't smart enough to work with Trump.

So we got 2 SCOTUS Justices and a whole bunch of lessor Federal Judges.
All Y'all Lefties better hope RBG can hold on. Cause that would be Game Over for your Rulings from the Bench.
Cause we could get enough Justices, that will rule how the Constitution is written, not how Y'all wish it was written.

Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith..."I love it when a plan comes together".
 jackal44
Msg: 8830
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 3:52:16 AM
""""If you ignore his speech and tweets"""

Lol....just ignore his terrible character and grifting folks...sure thing,

"""""So we got 2 SCOTUS Justices and a whole bunch of lessor Federal Judges."""""

That's what kills me about you trumpsters....the overwhelming ignorance. You talk like they are your judges when in fact you are nothing to them, your rights and benefits mean nothing to them. They will fuk your interests in a second in favor of the already powerful and rich. That's what I mean by the manipulation...they managed to convince you all they were on your side. You are so clueless, so sad.

Meanwhile Bush sends your children into a worthless war where they are maimed and killed, almost destroys the economy, but the dems are too rough on him.....lol...what is wrong with this picture.

When they overturn the aca and so many are deprived health benefits, so long as its not you, you can do a victory dance, and Ms million can start a go fund me page for her disabled friend who loves Trump....... don't worry, the Republican will come up with a plan after the election. Still waiting for Ms millions opinion about who is going to pay the massive medical expenses for those grossly disabled babies who will be uninsured.

I reiterate, the problem with you trumpsters is dignity and decency and integrity mean nothing to you? How did you people become like you are?

Million_Reasons
Msg: 8831
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 4:23:08 AM
^The same insurance they have now....Medicaid.

jackal44
Msg: 8832
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 4:28:32 AM
^^^^^you do realize they have been trying to eviscerate medicaid too and that it pays so little most doctors won't accept it? Are you suggesting Medicaid be provided to the otherwise uninsurable, millions and millions of people? Isn't that basically medicare for all?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8833
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 4:53:45 AM
^"you do realize they have been trying to eviscerate medicaid too and that it pays so little most doctors won't accept it?"

This is why we need to reserve it for those that truly need it. :)

"Are you suggesting Medicaid be provided to the otherwise uninsurable, millions and millions of people? Isn't that basically medicare for all?"

Certainly not! Those with pre existing conditions who have the ability to work should be able to purchase insurance with premiums that they can not only afford but have deductables and copays that allows them to actually be able to use it!

Obama Care forced people to purchase plans they could not afford to use. True.
 jackal44
Msg: 8834
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 5:01:15 AM
^^^^^ true, so what plan in the last ten years have the Republican come up with that is better? Lots wrong with the aca, but nobody has come up with a better plan to date. At least the aca is there for catastrophic injuries and cancer.

Million_Reasons
Msg: 8835
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 5:22:39 AM
Fantastic! We are in agreement.....something needs to be done!

Neither side is putting their best efforts into making quality healthcare affordable for ALL Americans. They are only interested in having it their way.

We should start by holding our own sides accountable. :)

Ps....I am open to a "Medicare for All"....but I am a "show me" kind of person. Let's make our VA system the medical envy of the World, first. Let's see if our government can manage that!
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8836
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 6:13:17 AM
BBE #8830 writes

So we got 2 SCOTUS Justices and a whole bunch of lessor Federal Judges.
All Y'all Lefties better hope RBG can hold on. Cause that would be Game Over for your Rulings from the Bench.
Cause we could get enough Justices, that will rule how the Constitution is written, not how Y'all wish it was written.

This ^ really shows what a Simp...you truly are!................the SC should be the least politicized branch of any gov't....the ideal SC justices should reflect a BALANCE of both left and right....in order that the majority of rulings don't favor one side versus the other.......................if you gullibly think that the right wing appointed judges are going to rule how the USC "was written", then there is NO HOPE for your brain washed mind; as these (mitch McConnell) selected justices are there to promote the interests of the elite, and little else..........because what you are then saying is that the USC was written by "right wing" political thinkers , and that is the furthest from the truth........but then again what is "truth" to a trump lover?
 jackal44
Msg: 8837
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 6:20:52 AM
^^^they will never get it. They really won't. They have been so brainwashed, they don't understand the legal System nor the constitution. They think what they are told to think. Got to hand it to the repubs, they have played their hand masterfully...convinced Republican victims to vote for Republicans themselves.
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 8838
Posted: 5/4/2019 6:45:21 AM

They savaged both McCain and Romney. Real nasty stuff, but neither of them Hit Back.
Called them Sexist, Racist, Homophobes, and such

Funny....How McCain invited both to his funeral and not Trump...hhhmmm
I also did a quick search on Obama name calling and apparently they didn't catch any of it on tape....how odd!!
Can you show us a live tape on Obama calling someone "nasty" names..
More believable with Biden but that is probably again....not on tape.....again weird...

But the Lefties weren't smart enough to work with Trump.

Yes....I heard how much the righties worked with Obama when they could...right.

that will rule how the Constitution is written,

Oh Geez....You still on about the guns? As long as a politician gets paid off by the NRA....you'll keep your guns.
And the babies you save will get shot up in schools.....makes sense
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8839
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 7:29:48 AM
"Oh Geez....You still on about the guns? As long as a politician gets paid off by the NRA....you'll keep your guns.
And the babies you save will get shot up in schools.....makes sense"

Politicians nor our Government nor the NRA gives US citizens the right to bear arms....you do undrrstand that, right?
 jackal44
Msg: 8840
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 8:00:22 AM
^^^^actually they do...the courts said for over 200 years that the second amendment applied only to militias. A politicized supreme Court changed the rules, like they always do. Don't be so naive Ms. Million.
 jackal44
Msg: 8841
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 8:00:47 AM
^^^^actually they do...the courts said for over 200 years that the second amendment applied only to militias. A politicized supreme Court changed the rules, like they always do. Don't be so naive Ms. Million.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8842
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 8:54:21 AM
^I disagree. Our rights do not exist because of the BIll of Rights says so. The Bill of Rights says so because they are inalienable....endowed by our Creator.

I can see where this can be a problem for you as you....evolved while I was created. :)

Btw.....you never did answer when....precisely....you evolved from "property" to "person"?
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8843
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 9:37:48 AM
I see the Orange Kool Aid drinkers snowflakes crybabies whining about the name calling.

ONLY COMRADE TRUMP IS ALLOWED TO USE NAME CALLING!

The Toddler-In-Chief is a boorish, childish, name-calling liar. And those are his better points.

He has degraded the Presidency to a level lower than playground name calling. He is making himself look like a fool. He is a complete disgrace to the office. Comrade Trump is a total and complete moron. This is what happens when you elect someone who lacks the ability to unite and lead.

He is melting on a twitter rampage this morning defending far-right extremists like Alex Jones and white supremacists banned from social media. Deranged Donald apparently has nothing better to do.

I am amazed at how quick Comrade Trump and his followers get their panties in a bunch.

Elect A Clown , Expect A Circus.
 trinity818
Msg: 8844
Posted: 5/4/2019 10:34:24 AM

The Bill of Rights says so because they are inalienable....endowed by our Creator.

Did you just state that God wants us to have guns?
 N2U18
Msg: 8845
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 10:47:54 AM
Well, it seems to me that a Tornado hit the Bughouse and the occupants have been roaming around the city without their Meds for the last three years. One is knocking on my door talking Gun Control and the safety of my family.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1124051937480118272

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1102358591342665728

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1088681979850227713

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1117928080666873856

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1123034078884892673

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1122485742016458753
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8846
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 10:58:02 AM
"Did you just state that God wants us to have guns?"

God wants us to be able to defend the life He has given us.

Ps. You could always try asking God yourself. :)

vvvvAnd yet you keep reading my posts! Lol! Smh!
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 8847
Posted: 5/4/2019 11:02:07 AM

Did you just state that God wants us to have guns?

Truth be told....KJ seldom makes sense to me. I'm beginning to believe Dee and her were one and the same.
She likes to convolute and change subject a lot and ask questions when you have no idea what the hell she is referring to.
Without a picture....didn't take me long to know it was her. Especially when she starts calling others out on their intellect.
Lots of word games....I find it best to ignore.

Well, it seems to me that a Tornado hit the Bughouse and the occupants have been roaming around the city without their Meds for the last three years. One is knocking on my door talking Gun Control and the safety of my family.

What??? Like this one^^^
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8848
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 1:09:25 PM

BBE:
Called them Sexist, Racist, Homophobes, and such

Whiskey:
Funny....How McCain invited both to his funeral and not Trump...hhhmmm
I also did a quick search on Obama name calling and apparently they didn't catch any of it on tape....how odd!!
Can you show us a live tape on Obama calling someone "nasty" names..
More believable with Biden but that is probably again....not on tape.....again weird...

Did I say Nasty Names? No. Dirty Politics, Yes.
Romney was milquetoast, a nice person.
O/B said he keeps women in binders, he would put blacks back in chains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYtEuuhFRPA

When Romney said the Russians were our geopolitical adversaries,
O/B said the 80s were calling and the cold war was over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

This really turned out well for the USA.
But it goes to show the Obama administration wasn't worried about Russia.

BBE:
But the Lefties weren't smart enough to work with Trump..

Whiskey:
Yes....I heard how much the righties worked with Obama when they could...right.

Well after Obama said this, when the Reps took back the House, why would they want to work with him?

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.” – President Obama to House Republican Whip Eric Cantor, January 23, 2009.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/08/13/too_bad_obama_didnt_follow_his_own_advice_123650.html

If you look back on my posts, when Trump won, I said I hoped he and the Dems wouldn't make the same mistakes that Obama and the Reps made.
 trinity818
Msg: 8849
Posted: 5/4/2019 1:35:14 PM

Ps. You could always try asking God yourself. :)

I did. He said no.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8850
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2019 1:46:17 PM
^Then by all means....go to the congregations, Sister, and spread the message God has spoken unto you! :)

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?