Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8876
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 356 of 357    (317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357)
"the question is more properly framed, when does a fetus become human."

A fetus isn't a human being? It becomes one? What is it before it "becomes" human? A unicorn? Lol!

What does science say? :)
 jackal44
Msg: 8877
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 5/8/2019 5:43:08 PM
^^^^ you are failing reading comprehension 101 ^^^^ you keep trying to get me to argue abortion and I have said I have no interest in doing so. If you want to know the subjective opinions of others, look them up.

I still don't get why you trumpettes are so concerned about the unborn yet so unconcerned about the born.
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 8878
Posted: 5/8/2019 5:45:41 PM
I think the point is...If we do away with legal/safe abortions....it's not going to change babies being aborted.
It will simply increase the use of the private/backyard abortions....again.
Why is it always an "all or nothing" attitude with these issues.
Guns to abortions…..set some regulations.....compromise.

yet so unconcerned about the born.['/quote]
Exactly
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8879
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2019 5:51:57 PM
"^^^^ you are failing reading comprehension 101 ^^^^ "

Say what????

YOU...brought it up!

vvvv Your post....8870 vvvv

"How about the right to privacy? What, early term pregnant women are not entitled to that inalienable right?"

Sheesh! Typical leftist! Run....when you have no rebuttal! Lol!
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8880
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2019 8:16:10 PM

Millions says---->I disagree. Our rights do not exist because of the BIll of Rights says so. The Bill of Rights says so because they are inalienable....endowed by our Creator.

2Irish123 states---->Perhaps you forgot this was your post Ms. M when you wrote this:

Million then said---->God did not "endow the bill of rights"

Kudos at 2Irish....for again helping to expose the Trump lovers for the Bozos they truly are !!!

#8878 writes

I think the point is...If we do away with legal/safe abortions.

The aim of a conservative SCOTUS....will be to first stop making aborting a constitutional right......thereby letting the states make their own laws on the matter.............some states would still allow abortions, while some others will do away with it...................sort of like the death penalty.

Btw............anybody catch Trump's speech at the Florida rally yesterday............when he said that the folks who PAY TAXES are "smart"..........................yet at the presidential debates against HRC....he claimed that NOT paying any taxes was "smart"...when she suggested he hadn't paid any for years !!!!

It is mind staggering as to how Frikn stupid these Trump lovers are.............as they just stand there and clap at him, even though he massively insults their intelligence!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8881
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2019 8:30:41 PM
Oh Lordy....

Let me lay this out for you and Irish in simple terms.

God did not endow the bill of rights.....a piece of paper.....He endowed ALL MEN (and women) with inalienable rights regardless of whether or not they were written down on a piece of paper.

in·al·ien·a·ble
/in'ale?n?b(?)l/
adjective
unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.
"freedom of religion, the most inalienable of all human rights"
synonyms: inviolable, absolute, sacrosanct, unchallengeable, unassailable;

Sheesh! Really? It is a sad day when I am the smartest one here! It is NOT the role I prefer to play!

Freakin' step up your game! Come on people!
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8882
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2019 9:51:17 PM
well........................Golly !!!!

God did not endow the bill of rights.....a piece of paper.....He endowed ALL MEN (and women) with inalienable rights regardless of whether or not they were written down on a piece of paper.

But he "endowed" Moses with the 10 commandments written in stone..............yet most folks were not aware (for 4000 years since abraham lived) that they had inalienable rights!................so the question is!....did anyone who violated any of the 10 commandments before the US constitution was framed, know for sure that "no individual can be deprived of life, liberty, property, happiness without due process of law" as an inalienable right...that could never be denied?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8883
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 4:24:36 AM
"did anyone who violated any of the 10 commandments before the US constitution was framed, know for sure that "no individual can be deprived of life, liberty, property, happiness without due process of law" as an inalienable right...that could never be denied?"

I am sure many "anyone(s)" who violated Divine law knew and understood the concept of inalienable rights and that they should (not could) never be denied.
 jackal44
Msg: 8884
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 5:34:35 AM
""""Say what????

YOU...brought it up!

vvvv Your post....8870 vvvv"""

Just highlighting your hypocrisy. You are very selective about the "rights" you accept. Either inalienable rights can be alienated or not. Which is it?
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 8885
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 7:25:19 AM
"Btw...you...still...did not answer when you evolved from "property" to "person". "

>>>January 1863

https://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured-documents/emancipation-proclamation

and, yes, that was a GOP president who finally decided to bring america into a "modern age". I might point out the north was there first, but then i'd be biased :)

"A fetus isn't a human being? It becomes one? What is it before it "becomes" human? A unicorn? Lol!"

>>>before its human, its a cluster of cells. it would have to be a republican who doesn't deny reality, in order to be a unicorn :) lol

"God did not endow the bill of rights.....a piece of paper.....He endowed ALL MEN (and women) with inalienable rights regardless of whether or not they were written down on a piece of paper."

>>>was one of those rights the right not to be murdered in a global flood?

"It is mind staggering as to how Frikn stupid these Trump lovers are.............as they just stand there and clap at him, even though he massively insults their intelligence!"
"Sheesh! Really? It is a sad day when I am the smartest one here! It is NOT the role I prefer to play!"

>>>well, its official. chump isn't insulting them, he's giving them the role they wish to play.
 Noftheborder
Msg: 8886
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 9:09:27 AM

>>>well, its official. chump isn't insulting them, he's giving them the role they wish to play.

My advice would be for them not to quit their day jobs - the acting is lousy.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8887
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 3:45:31 PM
"Just highlighting your hypocrisy. You are very selective about the "rights" you accept. Either inalienable rights can be alienated or not. Which is it?"

I think we can agree....the right to life....kinda takes primacy over others.

I mean....are any of our protected rights going to make a difference to us if we are dead?
 jackal44
Msg: 8888
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 4:23:22 PM
^^^^ So the problem is that the right to privacy, an "inalienable" right given to us by almighty God is ok so long as there is not too much of a right to privacy. That right to privacy fails when some trumpette decides that what another woman does with her body is the trumpette's business...do I have that right? You better speak to your God who put that right in the "Penumbra" of our constitution for not giving that right a lot of thought before he bestowed it on the people......trumpettes know better after all when that right can be violated.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8889
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 4:30:41 PM
^I am not sure what is happening with you. But I am sincerely concerned.

I wish you nothing but the best.

jackal44
Msg: 8890
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 5:29:33 PM
^^^^^ no need for the mocking, patronizing concern Ms Million.. I'm just being me, like I have always been on this board. You'll survive and so will I.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 8891
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 7:06:02 PM

I am not sure what is happening with you. But I am sincerely concerned.

A severe case of TDS. He came down with it about 3 years ago and it's getting worse.
I don't think it's fatal, but you never know with TDS...
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 8892
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 7:54:00 PM
TDS = Trump's a Deplorable SOB.

MAGA = LOSER DONALD IS THE BIGGEST LOSER.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 8893
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 9:17:42 PM

I said-->

But he "endowed" Moses with the 10 commandments written in stone..............yet most folks were not aware (for 4000 years since abraham lived) that they had inalienable rights!................so the question is!....did anyone who violated any of the 10 commandments before the US constitution was framed, know for sure that "no individual can be deprived of life, liberty, property, happiness without due process of law" as an inalienable right...that could never be denied?

Million answered-->

I am sure many "anyone(s)" who violated Divine law knew and understood the concept of inalienable rights and that they should (not could) never be denied.

You say that you are "sure"?......do you have tangible proof you care to share?

Let me give you this example:...........According to Christian scholars, Jesus was unjustly charged by the ruling body of Israel....they could not execute him, unless approved by the Roman prefect (the Hon. Pontius Pilate).......he (supposedly) went before him, and Pilate found nothing to charge him with....nor Herod....he was allegedly sent back to the custody of the Romans, who inflicted corporal punishment (without being found guilty of any crime against the state), which was then followed by his presumed execution.

Guilty or not, do you think his inalienable rights were violated?............keep in mind this is who (Christians) believe is the son of God...the very same God who originated these inalienable rights...........Rights that should "never be denied".

Do you think Jesus understood the concept (as you stated) of inalienable rights?...if not, then why not?.... since God (the father) was the one who came up with them....and he and the father "are one" (as per scripture).

If he did understand them, they why didn't he invoke them?....since he was God the father's representative on Earth...if he chose to waive these rights, and willingly allowed himself to be executed (to fullfill prophecy)....then why should he be regarded as innocent or sinless....when he did not make his case?
 N2U18
Msg: 8894
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2019 10:48:41 PM
Uncle Joe aka Creepy Joe Biden wants your MAMA – Libs keep the comedy coming LOL
I laugh at you safely behind a locked door but know that I’m laughing at you ;)

I can see Feminist marching down the streets, Pink ****hats with MAMA across the front in Menstrual Blood Red.

Note2Self- Add Purell to grocery list

I hope Creepy Joe gets in, I’m excited, you might say Bigly, about where this can go!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8895
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2019 5:43:56 AM
Msg: 8893

A lot going on in that post, LeFou.

I would direct you to Thomas Aquinas for the answers you seek.

https://people.wku.edu/jan.garrett/302/aquinlaw.htm

Tru_Blue
Msg: 8896
Posted: 5/10/2019 12:25:57 PM
Is it true...that Rudy Giuliani is taking a trip to Ukraine in the hopes of finding dirt on Biden ?
So...Trump and his entourage has learned that as long as they are "upfront" and admit they ask other countries for help to win an election. It's AOK....instead of lying about it.
Because it's then not considered collusion...as long as everyone knows??

Got to love it...Release the pee tapes Russia!!
 Noftheborder
Msg: 8897
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2019 12:37:29 PM
lol...like pee tapes would make any difference. His supporters would love him more and just go out and emulate him, mindless beings that they are. His party would still keep him in hopes of keeping their jobs because of said supporters, cuz if they haven't spoken out against him in large numbers with all the mismanagement of the country to this point, a tape won't do a thing.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 8898
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2019 2:12:21 PM
^How do you people remain so disinformed???

"Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/politics/steele-dossier-mueller-report.html

"....But the release on Thursday of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, underscored what had grown clearer for months — that while many Trump aides had welcomed contacts with the Russians, some of the most sensational claims in the dossier appeared to be false, and others were impossible to prove. Mr. Mueller’s report contained over a dozen passing references to the document’s claims but no overall assessment of why so much did not check out.

Now the dossier — financed by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, and compiled by the former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele — is likely to face new, possibly harsh scrutiny from multiple inquiries."

That article was written April 19th. Do try to keep up!

Your gal Hillary bought and paid for Russian disinformation! Lmao!
 jackal44
Msg: 8899
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2019 2:52:23 PM
^^^everything your guy touches dies....next up..
Trump recession and war with Iran.
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 8900
Posted: 5/10/2019 5:44:23 PM
Can you imagine a conversation between Rudy Giuliani and Trump.

Trump..."No you didn't say that?"
Rudy..."Yes...I did....I think or was it you?"
Trump.."let's find an angle where lying is ok...because I'm the very best at it."
Rudy..."I know, I get so screwed up on my stories"...
Trump...."You'll catch on....If it wasn't for those damn T.V. cameras...that's why I hate the Mainstream Media"
Rudy..."It's ok just keep blaming Hillary or Obama for doing what you did...the base loves that"
Trump...."No problem been doing that for 3 years...I get my bigly cheers when I trash them...they're in love with me"
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?