Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 926
Whew, made it thru another week and we're still alive. Only many more weeks to goPage 38 of 321    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
Resorting to spelling and insults?

Do any of you support the 2nd or 5th amendment s?

What about the first?
-----------
As an aside, I just heard that professor losing her mind. I am all for free Xanax or valium for hysterical leftists. I'll pay more in taxes.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 927
Whew, made it thru another week and we're still alive. Only many more weeks to go
Posted: 2/3/2017 12:46:52 PM
I found it kind that the Imam called the murderer a victim.
"Alexandre, before being a killer, he was a victim also," Guillet said.

"Before shooting bullets into the heads of his victims, somebody planted ideas, more dangerous than the bullets, in his head."

And our PM stressed that words can indeed harm.

I agree they can be as bad as sticks and stones
 deetristate
Msg: 928
Whew, made it thru another week and we're still alive. Only many more weeks to go
Posted: 2/3/2017 1:28:50 PM
That post is so Canadian.

That is not an insult.

I was trying to explain the thinking and feelings of Canadians to someone.

That sums it up.

I wonder whether climate has something to do with it? Then again, Maine people aren't so much of that mindset.

Hmmmmm......
 _babblefish
Msg: 929
Posted: 2/3/2017 1:49:29 PM

Resorting to spelling and insults?

now who's literal, tsk

The Republican-led House voted Thursday to repeal an Obama-era regulation that required the Social Security Administration to disclose to the national gun background check system information about people with mental illness.

are you saying i'm insulting the retards that did this ^ oh.hell.yeah.
 Jim7878
Msg: 930
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2017 1:59:05 PM

As an aside, I just heard that professor losing her mind. I am all for free Xanax or valium for hysterical leftists. I'll pay more in taxes.

Yeah, she was nasty. Probably not a good date. Since Pres. Trump was elected, the "peaceful" left has done what it projected the right would do if it had lost the election - violently protest. Like that woman who cursed and screamed(and supposedly a professor), the left has gone bat-shit crazy since that November evening, giving the impression that their minds aren't quite yet in a civilized state. But I don't believe she(or they) need drugs. They need an exorcism.
 gtomustang
Msg: 931
Posted: 2/3/2017 9:51:18 PM
Fascist, heck, I didn't vote for Trump :) I just find it amusingly ironic that the same people too terrified to give a Syrian a passport can't wait to let him buy a gun. Republicans wouldn't dare give someone with mental health issues the money to get the care they need, but sure will give that person a gun and a form to join the NRA.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2013/12/gun_ownership_causes_higher_suicide_rates_study_shows.html

Making fun of right winger stupidity and hypocrisy isn't fascism. Nice try, but I don't remember you bringing it up when it was your hero's turn. But hey, who can keep up with all the things about guns and politics, i'm sure you didn't know what Trump was planning:

"On Wednesday Donald Trump tweeted that he would shortly be meeting with top officials at the National Rifle Association (NRA) “about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no-fly list, to buy guns.” The NRA cordially responded, but with a warning:"

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/23435-is-fifth-amendment-in-jeopardy-as-trump-and-nra-discuss-no-fly-no-buy-watchlist

https://mcalvanyintelligenceadvisor.com/trump-constitutionalist

"In the wake of the deadly shooting in Orlando last weekend, Donald Trump says he plans to meet with the National Rifle Association to talk about limiting gun access to people suspected of ties to terrorism."

"Instead, Trump has staked his reputation to the claim that terrorism is the number-one threat facing the country, and that he will do anything in his power to stop it, including banning Muslim people from entering the United States. Keeping guns out of the hands of suspected terrorists is entirely in keeping with that message, whether or not it aligns with the Republican playbook."

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/trump-spurns-gop-pieties-meet-nra-terror-list-gun-ban/
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 932
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 2/4/2017 6:41:34 AM
Hey look, another lawsuit lost by the Lying King, what a scam artist! And he wants to run this country the way he runs his businesses.

Trump Ordered To Pay $5.77 Million To Golf Club Members He Stiffed :

A Florida golf course owned by President Trump has been ordered to immediately pay $5.77 million to former members who were denied refunds when the real estate mogul bought the club five years ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-ordered-to-pay-57-million-golf-club-members-he-stiffed_us_58956569e4b040613137232b?z3jvbtghvvss65stt9&
 Ouija2025
Msg: 933
Posted: 2/4/2017 8:11:11 AM
Someone needs to hide his computers. Maybe same place he keeps his soul :/
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

So called Judge? Trump should join POF, venture into this section and learn some real insults. Rookie
 Maleman999
Msg: 934
Posted: 2/4/2017 8:33:39 AM
Trump should order troops to be sent to Bowling Green to save it from terrorist attacks. Or is that an alternative truth?
 Walts
Msg: 935
Posted: 2/4/2017 1:08:13 PM

Someone needs to hide his computers. Maybe same place he keeps his soul :/
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

I started following his tweets about 2 weeks ago, just for the shiats and giggles. he just posted another whine about 15 minutes ago. Guess he should have considered listening to Yates before firing her a s s. Does he think just because he is "the President" he doesn't have rules and protocol he still has to follow??????

Boy, is that guy one dumb brain dead motherphucker. He pokes, and he pokes, and then whines when he gets hit back, from a judge with Republican ties, none the less. No Hollywood writer could make this shiat up. He is as solid as a frozen chicken.
 gtomustang
Msg: 936
Posted: 2/4/2017 1:17:24 PM
I knew about the golf course case (posted it here someplace) but I gather Chump's comment about judges this time had nothing to do with "Mexican sounding names"?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politics/donald-trump-attacks-federal-judge-travel-ban/index.html

Trumpets, I understand why you are embarrassed. You thought this guy was going to bring jobs, was going to make America right again (white again?), was going to be some type of a leader. And instead he's everything the Liberals told you he was going to be. The evidence was all right there in front of you. And now Chump gets slapped around like a little brother. I know some were upset I keep calling him Chump, but all his setbacks show why I keep reminding us he's a chump.

Can you imagine the Gipper, or the Duke, or Dirty Harry, ever being such a whiny looozah? What kind of man complains this much and blames others for his shortcomings?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 937
Posted: 2/4/2017 7:54:44 PM
Get a load of this:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/o%e2%80%99reilly-told-trump-that-putin-is-a-killer-trump%e2%80%99s-reply-%e2%80%98you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent%e2%80%99/ar-AAmCCVG?li=BBnb7Kz

Fox's news own Bill Oreilly contronts Trump with the fact that Putin is a killer!
And in response, Trump says to Oreilly "our country is not innocent"
which is Trumps way of sugar coating Putin's attrocities, by juxtaposing it to those committed by the US as a country, yet overlooking that dictator Putin himself is a thug/gangsta; and undertakes these acts to further consolidate his power.

Trump further notes that it would be great if both Russia & US can unite to rid ISIS; but yet doesn't seem to understand that Putin has different motives for doing this.

Incredibly naive, the orange-man is!
 deetristate
Msg: 938
Posted: 2/5/2017 1:36:45 AM
Imagine if people demanded that Israel allow anyone from anywhere to enter and remain there however long they wanted. Ha!

Regarding the court ruling, exactly how is a "state" "harmed" by the temporary travel ban from, what, seven countries?" That is leftist reaching at best.
What, are they afraid of a reaction of terrorism because people can't get their way in a country in which the have no rights to be?

Any judge who finds that a country cannot control who get in and whether they can stay and how long is an activist (i.e., would have found that Obama's EO effectively saying "ignore the law" was perfectly OK), doesn't understand law or history or is scared of the prospect of leftists standing on his lawn protesting and screaming obscenities.

Anyway,people bring lawsuits on the west coast because they know that activist 9th circuit judges are probably smoking pot in their chambers in between PC rulings all day. No one should be surprised by this.
""""The three judges on the Ninth Circuit who will likely hear the case -- assuming no one has to step aside over any conflicts -- are: Judge William Canby, who was appointed by President Jimmy Carter; Richard Clifton, who was appointed by George W. Bush; and Michelle Friedland, a President Barack Obama appointee.""""

Trump should just order that these people not be let on airplanes wherever they are and that the embassies and consulate stop issuing the papers. They can have a work "slowdown" for the 90-120 period and then he can complete the review.

You have to ignore people who would make excuses for a terrorist and terrorism if their children and countrymen were killed by one.

-------------------------------
Why do some leftists have the childish need to cry "nah, nah, nah, I told you" when people who voted for Trump are perfectly fine with what Trump is doing.
IT IS SIMPLE
If they are not fine with Trump by the time the next election rolls around, they will simply vote him out. There will be no whining of hands or contrition.

Leftists regretted voting for Obama in many ways so now they want to project that feeling and regret on to Trump supporters.
Sad.
--------
Putin is a killer in the likes of "little plane murder loving" and "wedding party killing" ordered strike Obama. So what?

Does Putin's motive outweigh the horribleness of Islamic terrorism and ISIS ISIL whatever?

Jo van
Msg: 939
Posted: 2/5/2017 6:29:19 AM

Regarding the court ruling, exactly how is a "state" "harmed" by the temporary travel ban from, what, seven countries?" That is leftist reaching at best.
What, are they afraid of a reaction of terrorism because people can't get their way in a country in which the have no rights to be?

The only "fear" is that created by your so-called president, in initiating this ridiculous, "unlawful and unconstitutional" ban.
Despite no US "terrorists" coming from those countries.
You're the one who is afraid, like Trump.
You're the one who wants a ban.
He's "making America Safe again", for you, and for "snowflakes", apparently.
(sounds a bit "racist" to me)

But no ban on Saudi Arabia, where Bin Laden was from, or Pakistan, where he was killed.
Because that would "harm" the economy, and we can't have that.
Don't you read this, Dee..
Don't you dare.
 gtomustang
Msg: 940
Posted: 2/5/2017 6:44:39 AM
Was that "leftist reaching at best", done by Judge James Robart, a Bush appointee who passed with 99 votes?

There's so many judges reigning in King Chump, its hard to keep track of them all.

at least stock short traders who use a robot to short sell anything Chump tweets about, are making money off Chump's inability to resist being a twit, er, tweeter. If there was only a way to short-sell a "so called judge".
 Whisky_River
Msg: 941
Posted: 2/5/2017 7:34:22 AM
Speaking of his tweets...did you see SNL last night?
This is a grown man (now president} that called out one of the Twilight actresses for cheating on her bf....True story
He actually tweeted 12 times about it ....who does that???
Certainly some mental issues with that guy...and he's running the country....smh.

The new caricature of Spicer was so funny!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 942
Posted: 2/5/2017 7:52:01 AM
"DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — An official in U.S. President Donald Trump's Cabinet and at least one of his advisers gave paid speeches for an Iranian exile group that killed Americans before the 1979 Islamic Revolution, ran donation scams and saw its members set themselves on fire over the arrest of their leader.

Elaine Chao, confirmed this week as Trump's transportation secretary, received $50,000 in 2015 for a five-minute speech to the political wing of the Mujahedeen-e-Khalq, previously called a "cult-like" terrorist group by the State Department. Former New York Mayor Rudy Guiliani also was paid an unknown sum to talk to the group, known as the MEK.

More than two dozen former U.S. officials, both Republican and Democratic, have spoken before the MEK, including former House Speaker and Trump adviser Newt Gingrich. Some have publicly acknowledged being paid, but others have not.

While nothing would have prohibited the paid speeches, they raise questions about what influence the exiles may have in the new administration."
 Tomfiend
Msg: 943
Posted: 2/5/2017 8:43:29 AM
No country kills as well as the us. How many did we kill in vietnam, and for what? How about our attack on iraq. Nixon sabotaged the Paris peace talks, Reagan sold arms to iran.. We may not target journalists but we kill everybody without distinction. Not saying trump is not a traitor..but a little context is always good. Of course nobody can compare in efficiency to killing innocent people than the Germans. Even Stalin was not quite up to that evil german gene.
 deetristate
Msg: 944
Posted: 2/5/2017 12:48:58 PM
Who appoints you has little bearing on how you rule and who influences you most in the end, See Warren and Black. ,( And the thought that no judge will stop loud foul-mouthed protestors from disturbing your dwelling).
But you know that.
C
------::::
I know, I know. No one can get as in the gutter when opposing an opinion as leftists. You are right. You leftists win that one.
Uncle.

-------
Yes. He should have just ignored the degenerate Stewart.
I enjoy enjoy her movies, though.
But it does annoy leftists. Maybe it is his equivalent to emojis.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 945
Posted: 2/5/2017 1:38:11 PM
So... after all the right-wingnut screeching about Obama being... a secret terrorist... or terrorist sympathizer... and having nothing to back it up... other than screeching "muslim"...

It seems we have more than just "terrorist sympathizers" in the White House... We have people who have actually been ON THE TERRORIST PAYROLL...

Elaine Chao... say isn't she MITCH MCCONNEL'S wife... on the terrorist payroll... for 10's of thousands of dollars... through terrorist front groups...

And... Rudy Giuliani as well... also on the terrorist payroll... to the tune of 10's of thousands of dollars...

Isn't it funny... How Trump and his administration is turning out to be everything the right wing-nuts claimed Obama to be... Terrorist affiliated... a lackey to Russia... an international embarrassment to the nation... unconstitutional "over-reacher"...

And all in just a couple of weeks into his term... All the evidence they never had on Obama... is glaringly public with Trump...

And here I was thinking... they were criticising Obama for "being those things"... when all along... they were criticising him for "NOT being those things"...

Apparently... that is what they actually wanted... too bad they couldn't have been more clear about that... maybe Obama could have accommodated them...

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa
 Ouija2025
Msg: 946
Posted: 2/5/2017 1:46:30 PM
Between this and Trump still getting the money from the businesses he pretended to stand down from we have
"A federal appeals court denied early Sunday the Justice Department's request for an immediate reinstatement of President Donald Trump's ban on accepting certain travellers and all refugees."
Bet Trump wishes he could scream off with their heads and some lackey would make it so
Those pesky " so called Judges"
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 947
Posted: 2/5/2017 2:32:15 PM

"A federal appeals court denied early Sunday the Justice Department's request for an immediate reinstatement of President Donald Trump's ban on accepting certain travellers and all refugees."

And immediately renewed his twitter tantrum(p) against the judge...

But this time... it wasn't JUST singling out the judge... This time... his little tantrum(p)... was against an entire branch of gov't... by raging against "the courts" and "court system"...

It seems "separation of powers"... and the "checks and balances" it is meant to provide... are very unAmerican in Trump's eyes... I guess that means the Founding Fathers (who wrote those rules)... and the Constitution itself (which contains those rules) are also... unAmerican... by default...

So, right wingnuts... THIS is what "you" elected...

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa
 Maleman999
Msg: 948
Posted: 2/5/2017 2:33:21 PM
A question for the Trump fans:
As everybody knows, Trump's slogan is Make America Great Again (Ronald Regean used the same slogan). Now that Trump is president, is America currently great again? If the answer is not yet, when will it be? Give a specific time line.
 deetristate
Msg: 949
Posted: 2/5/2017 3:36:50 PM
This can't be a serious question.

Well, maybe it is. Leftists don't even wait. They immediately tantrum in the streets and spit-talk if they don't get what they want immediately.

And they are so literal.

Trump voters appear to be satisfied with what is happening so far.
And they have the patience to wait and see.
Sorry.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 950
Posted: 2/5/2017 4:24:01 PM

This can't be a serious question.

Of course it is a serious question... but... one has to be something more than a passive-aggressive "stupid fvck" to understand that...

So... of course... it is obvious why you would even ask...

Now... back to the question... in a slightly different form... and a couple of parts (at least)

Is having Administrative official... who have been "on the payroll" of Muslim terrorists... "Making America Great Again"...?

Are unconstitutional EO's (the kind enjoined within hours of being signed)... "Making America Great Again"...?

Is ticking off America's oldest and strongest allies and damaging trade relations... "Making America Great Again"...?

Is attacking America's Constitutional "checks and balances" (i.e. attacking the judicial branch)... "Making America Great Again"...?

And finally... since all these actions clearly DON'T "Make America Great Again"... WHEN will he actually start doing so...?

What is the "plan" for that... Oh wait... I forgot... you don't find "details" necessary... Apparently they interfere with "belief"...

Frank Zappa
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?