Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1178
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 48 of 321    (34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74)
That's right, the fact that Sweden was like what happened here Friday night. And he did say last night... and then a storm of tweets.
Sweden, Bowling Green, Atlanta.
 daynadaze
Msg: 1179
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:37:32 AM
That's quite the fantasy John. Do you really think you have that much power over other posters here? How odd.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1180
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:52:51 AM

That's quite the fantasy John. Do you really think you have that much power over other posters here?

Of course he does... He's convinced of it... It's part of what makes him pathetic...

How odd.

No... not really... it is a common trait among the right wingnuts... It's their little version of a daily affirmation... Stuart Smalley style...

It's necessary to their sense of personal empowerment... they have none and fantasy is all they have to rely on...

It's really a lot like that "fantasy scene" in Dumb and Dumber... the one with the staff in the restaurant... They play these little "fantasy scenes" in their heads... and it makes them feel "special"...

The "stupid fvck" part is obvious after that...
 Walts
Msg: 1181
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:46:21 PM

Apparently Walts did not view the FOX story, the video

I would have to assume this is the Friday night's Fox "news" report that Mr.Trump did his research on before mentioning Sweden Saturday in his speech, after telling the world that media is America's "enemy"????? Since you didn't provide a link, I have to assume on this one. Is that the one??????

http://www.thelocal.se/20170220/sweden-facts-a-closer-look-at-filmmaker-ami-horowitz-claims

It's too bad Mr.Trump didn't take his own advice, I guess, before using Fox news and it's "information" as something of value to insert into one of his rants.

Apparently Walts did not view the FOX story, the video or the Huffington story.

I know you were "busy" Spy, trying to search for more bullshiat on the web, so you can carry on with potstirring but, hey, look back one page, Page 47, comment # 1173. I dealt with the opinion on the link you gave us, showing you none of it made sense as soon as you starting using the grey cells our creator gave us.

But, hey, don't let me stop you from going on your tangents, TRYING to cause shiat with your own bullshiat.

Anything else, while you are bored sitting in that cubicle staring out the window looking, searching, for anything to make you feel better than the phucktard your Mommy raised?

Walts goes looking for a much bigger pot.........
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 1182
Posted: 2/20/2017 1:15:06 PM
No walts but here let me educate you now try to follow the time line...
1. Criminal activity occurs in Sweden - rapes and other assaults reported by women by immigrants
2. Swedish officials cover up said reports (allegedly)
3. Journalist Ami Horowitz produces a film about Swedish coverup (alleged), part of which was shown on Fox News Friday night.
4. President Trump spoke of this Saturday during his rally.
5. The media, comic world and not to mention every leftist in here falsely reports President Trump said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden Friday night.
6. Sunday I stated that the event he was most likely speaking of was the Fox News story of Friday night
7. Later President Trump confirms he was referring to the Fox News story.

You can make any judgement you choose to make.
I have made no such judgement on the veracity of the story.
I make no claim other than that I was right about the story President Trump was referencing during the rally.
Your hate or maybe the "pot" has clouded your comprehension.

Seems like the news is spreading however...
Seems other news agencies are reporting the Swedish story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477510/Migrant-attacks-conspiracy-hide-truth-Europe-s-liberal-country-Sweden-stopped-citizens-discussing-refugee-influx.html
 razors_edge55
Msg: 1183
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 1:22:56 PM
so if Trump said "the media " is the enemy ,,,and then says the news is fake news ,,,but if he see's something he can use then it's not ???? ,,,wow ,,it's good to be king
and that's one cheery picking SOB
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1184
Posted: 2/20/2017 2:24:36 PM
When a former Swedish Prime Minister asks "What's he smoking?" of an American President, it's no longer a Liberal slant to the story, but a mainstream one.
 Kj521
Msg: 1185
Posted: 2/20/2017 2:41:19 PM
Here's an interesting video from a gentleman who lives in Sweden in which he addresses President Trump's remarks that were said about his country. If anyone is interested. :)

https://youtu.be/y1_viPSD-bY
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1186
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:37:43 PM

If anyone is interested.

No... not really...

Just so you know... You Tube rants... they're a dime a dozen... maybe even cheaper than that... especially the ones from "a gentleman who lives in--"...

That saying... "If it's on the internet, it must be true"... it's meant to be taken as "tongue-in-cheek"...
 Tomfiend
Msg: 1187
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:43:47 PM
I watched some of it. No denying that bringing refugees here without proper vetting, especially if many of them are young men, is likely to cause some serious issues.

The left here is so unreasonable, so uncompromising that they make any body with the ability to think to start questioning what is the better policy.

Clearly some of Trump's policies are probably more positive than negative.
 Kj521
Msg: 1188
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:45:00 PM
How very open minded of you, Joe. :)

Why do you dismiss information based upon nothing but biased assumptions?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1189
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:56:10 PM
Instead of creating "alternative facts" about Sweden, I wonder why Trump didn't mention a thwarted terrorist attack in Ocala, Florida, just a few miles from his rally the day before?

Just for the record, this past week, three white American terrorists have been arrested in the United States.

Third white terrorist arrested in less than a week; White Americans: 3, Muslims: 0

While the White House seems to be focused on the threat from Muslim extremists, even purportedly attempting to rewrite the blocked immigration ban, as yet no terror plots by Muslim extremists have been uncovered. Yet, three white terrorists have been arrested in just one week.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/2/17/1634836/-Third-white-terrorist-arrested-in-less-than-a-week-White-Americans-3-Muslims-0

Florida man arrested in plot to get rich by bombing Target stores

Barnett, a 48-year-old from Ocala, Florida, is accused of possession of a destructive device affecting commerce, the US Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida said in a statement Thursday.

Mark C. Barnett, was charged with possession of a firearm (destructive device) affecting commerce by a previously convicted felon, according to the Department of Justice.

Barnett allegedly built 10 explosive devices and disguised them as food-item boxes, and he delivered those boxes to an unnamed person to place them in Target stores along the East Coast, according to a federal criminal complaint.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/us/target-bomb-arrest/
 John252817
Msg: 1190
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:59:43 PM
Kj, mung is going to link you to a video that dismisses the video you referenced as fake, that Sweden is none of what is being reported. So just hang in there and mung will "set you straight" that the video you saw is fake.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1191
Posted: 2/20/2017 4:05:11 PM
"No denying that bringing refugees here without proper vetting"

>>>yeah, that's why they vet them.
 deetristate
Msg: 1192
Posted: 2/20/2017 4:40:15 PM
""""""Seems like the news is spreading however...
Seems other news agencies are reporting the Swedish story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477510/Migrant-attacks-conspiracy-hide-truth-Europe-s-liberal-country-Sweden-stopped-citizens-discussing-refugee-influx.html"""

And I also posted the excerpt from the article about the "no go" zones and the Swedish police being attacked.

But - horse...... water.... etc.
 Kj521
Msg: 1193
Posted: 2/20/2017 5:47:32 PM
^^^^^Ms. Dee......don't you love how when the MSM and the progressives try to have a public "gotcha" moment with our new President and it backfires? I have been laughing about how everyone is now talking about Sweden and the difficulties associated with immigration. You would think the press would learn by now. Lol!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1194
Posted: 2/20/2017 6:03:01 PM

How very open minded of you, Joe.

Yes... I know...

Probably because... "information based upon nothing but biased assumptions"... is just exactly what it sounds like... about as "informative" as any other fairy tale...

Kj, mung is going to link you to a video that dismisses the video you referenced as fake, that Sweden is none of what is being reported. So just hang in there and mung will "set you straight" that the video you saw is fake.

You truly are one of the most pathetic things I have seen...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 1195
Posted: 2/20/2017 6:18:08 PM

Probably because... "information based upon nothing but biased assumptions"... is just exactly what it sounds like... about as "informative" as any other fairy tale...

I don't think he gets it, Kj.
What a maroon indeed!
 John252817
Msg: 1196
Posted: 2/20/2017 6:19:29 PM
YIKES mung, you quote me and REFUSE to post proof of what the video says. Not sure how far you went in school but when you reply to someone and actually quote them, you need to reply to the quote. If you got thru the 8th grade, I would think even by now with your age that you would "get it" You are another gto, and Ll clone in deflection. Thank you for being consistent, atta boy!!!

Dee, that horse will never drink the water it so desperately needs when the horse can even see it.......
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1197
Posted: 2/20/2017 6:39:13 PM

YIKES mung, you quote me and REFUSE to post proof of what the video says. Not sure how far you went in school but when you reply to someone and actually quote them, you need to reply to the quote. If you got thru the 8th grade, I would think even by now with your age that you would "get it"

So completely pathetic... that kind of pathetic that you can't even feel sorry for...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 jodimay1313
Msg: 1198
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:00:03 PM

How very open minded of you, Joe. :)

Jihadi joe in a nutshell. She really hit the nail on the head.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1199
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:36:52 PM

Msg: 1205
I have been laughing about how everyone is now talking about Sweden and the difficulties associated with immigration. You would think the press would learn by now. Lol!

I have to wonder why are you and Trump so Gung-ho about the boogeyman in Sweden, but neither one of you seem to be concerned, not a peep about the terrorist arrested in Florida, one hour away from you?

How immigrants have helped benefit Sweden...

"Fmr. U.S. Amb. to Sweden, Mark Brzezinski, discusses Donald Trump's remarks about a non-existing attack in Sweden, remarks that seem based on a Fox News report."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwvW0SyFIA

Target terror: Man arrested for plotting in-store attacks

OCALA, Fla. — A Florida man was arrested for planning to set off explosives inside Target stores up and down the East Coast, including Virginia.

Mark Charles Barnett, 48, planned to place the explosives inside boxes of food on Target store shelves, according to an Ocala report.

Barnett, investigators said, was willing to pay a “confidential source” $10,000 to plant 10 booby trapped boxes of cereal, pasta, and breakfast bars inside Target stores.

Barnett allegedly built 10 explosive devices and disguised them as food-item boxes, and he delivered those boxes to an unnamed person to place them in Target stores along the East Coast, according to a federal criminal complaint.

When someone would grab the box — the box would be rigged to explode.

Barnett faces charges of possession of a firearm or destructive device by a previously convicted felon. He faces up to 10 years in federal prison.

http://wtvr.com/2017/02/17/target-explosives-arrest/
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 1200
Posted: 2/21/2017 4:09:58 AM

So completely pathetic... that kind of pathetic that you can't even feel sorry for...

Perhaps more "information based upon nothing but biased assumptions" eh joe?

You still don't get it!
Please forgive his ignorance fffolks he has been "marooned" for some time now.

The new executive order on immigration out soon.
The new National Security Advisor gets rave reviews.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1201
Posted: 2/21/2017 5:29:04 AM
ffs, he didn't say look at what has been happening in Sweden over the last ( fill in years space)
He said " last night in Sweden"
Spin it however you want - he said last.night. He was basing his comment on a TV show he watched on Fox .
Goodness glad he didn't hear War of the Worlds on the radio
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 1202
Posted: 2/21/2017 5:57:48 AM
A president has staff to support him in fashioning his speeches, etc. Therefore, IMO, he should be held to higher standards than the average person giving a speech. Misrepresenting facts is unbecoming, very unbecoming.

*Off topic, overnight, POF switched my profile pic. TY to the person or person's whose gamey behaviors precipitated this. I have my suspicions. Republican, through and through.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?