Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 razors_edge55
Msg: 1228
view profile
History
Donald TrumpPage 50 of 321    (36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76)
and why do you give a shyt ??? Mommy
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1229
Donald Trump
Posted: 2/28/2017 4:58:20 PM
Is that you Eric Summit?
I am pretty sure Trump drinks
And of course no man in his 70s who doesnt' drink or smoke has ever passed. Nope, warehouses full of 140 year old non drinking non smoking men. Why Costco can sell meat so cheap :)
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 1230
view profile
History
Donald Trump
Posted: 2/28/2017 5:12:12 PM
I don't understand your post, ouija2025.
Not talking about his son Eric, it is about Donald Trump.
He is adamant about no alcohol and no drugs.
 trinity818
Msg: 1231
view profile
History
Donald Trump
Posted: 2/28/2017 5:32:30 PM

Is that you Eric Summit?

Of course it is. I guess he figured this persona would cut down on the harassment he was getting.

On topic... Donald Trump hasn't been in office long enough to pass judgement. I vehemently disagree with most of the crapola he spews, but there is still hope. Time will tell.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1232
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 2/28/2017 5:50:24 PM

Msg: 1240
well, thank goodness the Commander in Brief no longer blames Obama, and is ready to take charge and tell us who's really to blame:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-appears-to-blame-generals-for-seals-death-in-yemen-raid/ar-AAnEiSk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Yikes! who else is he going to blame but hims

You know Trump is lying, because his lips are moving.

For a guy who finds time to tweet rants about SNL, and random bluff......

Editorial: Trump’s silence on deadly Olathe shooting is disquieting

Nearly a week has passed since two India-born engineers were singled out and shot at an Olathe bar, presumably because they were immigrants, darker in skin tone and possibly viewed by the shooter as unwanted foreigners.

People around the world were immediately and rightfully horrified.

But our president?

Mum. Not a word has been spoken, tweeted or prepped for Trump’s teleprompter.

Trump has offered no words of condolence for the grieving widow of Srinivas Kuchibhotla, who died from his gunshot wounds.

The president has expressed no sympathy for Kuchibhotla’s best friend, Alok Madasani, who continues to recover from bullet wounds and the trauma.

Trump usually loves to celebrate all-American heroes. But he’s passed on commending Ian Grillot, a bystander who leapt to take the gunman down before anyone else was harmed. Grillot was shot, too.

Surely the White House team could have cobbled together a statement of some sort, a response to at least address growing fears that the U.S. is unwelcoming of immigrants, or worse, that the foreign-born need to fear for their lives here. The deadly incident in Olathe has resonated across the country and even around the globe.

During such moments of crisis, people look to the president for strength and guidance.

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article135323049.html
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1233
view profile
History
Donald Trump
Posted: 2/28/2017 6:33:09 PM
# 1245... I agree that Trump hasn't been in office long enough to pass judgment, So I have chosen to concentrate on things he has done before he was elected POTUS....

Such as possible violation of the emoluments clause in our constitution. Wherein his worldwide financial holdings could possibly compromise his judgment while holding our nations highest office. This man is suspect of this and I have contacted my state representative regarding my concern and suspicions.

Then, there is also the possible involvement/ influence on the 2016 election by Russian or otherwise just "plain old election tampering" as far as the 2016 election was concerned. This is big because if it is true then who is to say if our elections have any integrity at all?? I say, investigate this suspicion and I have contacted my Congressional representative regarding my consternation. Do an investigation, do it openly and fairly, and let the results and methods of investigation be made public.

Hey, we're all adults and the truth would be refreshing for a change. Contact your Representative and let freedom ring.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1234
Donald Trump
Posted: 2/28/2017 6:37:12 PM
Momma... I was saying welcome back to a former poster
You type just like him
Exactly like him
no big mystery
 cotter
Msg: 1235
view profile
History
Donald Trump
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:19:12 PM
I heard lots of lies ... but the one that struck me to be the cruelest was when he outright lied about the death of the service member when he said they got all kinds of useful information from the failed task. It has been reported they gained no usable information from the raid. How could they let him lie about that to that poor widow?

That guy died for no good reason.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1236
Donald Trump
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:26:00 PM
Democrats never lose an opportunity to screw up!
None of them should have clapped or applauded at anything Trump said; no matter how touching; for they are all lies!
They should have sat there stone faced with a scowl, that denotes that they will NOT be fooled by his nonsense!

By cheering for Trump, they embolden those Republicans who are undecided about his unholy practices.
And expecting that Trump lives up to his promises, is like expecting a Vampire to stop drinking blood!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1237
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:26:49 PM

I heard lots of lies ... but the one that struck me to be the cruelest was when he outright lied about the death of the service member when he said they got all kinds of useful information from the failed task. It has been reported they gained no usable information from the raid. How could they let him lie about that to that poor widow?

If they do an investigation, and the truth comes out that the administration lied about this raid and how the soldier died, it is going to backfire "bigly".
 John252817
Msg: 1238
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:30:35 PM
I think the democrats are in shock in regards to the excellent speech tonight. Just talked to one and they were very impressed and this is a person I know very well and very much not a great fan of the President. They were open to seeing what happens though and I told them that is what a true American would do, have open ears and an open mind. What an emotional moment for the widow of Navy Seal Owens. This speech was a home run, something I bet the liberals are in shock over.

VVVVVVV Oh my, getting pi ssed that a democrat clapped at something the President said. Others clapped at different times also, not often but it did happen. Those damned democrats that clapped, so un-american!! YIKES!!!!!! And what an awesome moment for the slain Seal's widow being recognized!!

VVVVV cotter, never have put you down, you just enjoy doing that yourself. Re-read your posts, you are the one who types your posts I will assume? Getting called out for what you type isn't putting you down, nice try cotter.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1239
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:46:51 PM
The Democratic response to Trump's contained propaganda was fairly good, but the Democrats in general should have been far more stoic....I was dissapointed to see Pelosi, smile and clap, as with Schumer, etc.

The use of a grieving spouse (of the slain Navy seal) for GOP propaganda points...was utterly disgusting, especially considering how the decendent's father was feeling!
 cotter
Msg: 1240
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:51:47 PM
Message 1252 ...
john ...
What an emotional moment for the widow of Navy Seal Owens.

Would have been nice if would have owned up to the truth about that really cruel lie he told.

Certainly that woman has a TV or a friend who will share the real truth with her ... and hopefully then she won't be embarrassed still more by the way he used her too.

He claimed it was not only successful but produced all kinds of useful information. I cannot find any article that backs that up. For several days now, they have been announcing that it was not only a failure but they got nothing from it.

John ... if you think he was telling the truth ... please show us a link where they can show that they got any good information out of the failed raid. (Considering how you try so hard to put me down, this would be an excellent time to go for it!) Let's see what you can come up with.

Hint ... even the leading republicans are announcing that it was a failed mission and produced no usable information. Maybe you have some "inside" information about it that not even leading republicans know about? Please share!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1241
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:20:32 PM

I think the democrats are in shock in regards to the excellent speech tonight. Just talked to one and they were very impressed and this is a person I know very well and very much not a great fan of the President. They were open to seeing what happens though and I told them that is what a true American would do, have open ears and an open mind. What an emotional moment for the widow of Navy Seal Owens. This speech was a home run, something I bet the liberals are in shock over.

I thought it was a good speech, Presidential and all, I give him Kudos for that. Obama also gives a really great speech. If Trump could wave a magic wand and get everything he talked about done, Republicans would be in office for the next 50 years.

I only heard two subjects he touched that were a real "tell".

But it's hard to ignore the last 29 years of Trump and expect a one hour speech to mean anything significant. Once someone has established that long a track record, how can anyone expect to have an open mind about expecting someone to change?

I don't see anything to complain about with this speach, but don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1242
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:35:04 PM
#1255, Trumps way with words does seem to go back a long way doesn't it? I am thinking you needn't go back 29 years to find something abrasive or false Trump has said. From "grabbing pussies" to calling his campaign opponents names like "LIttle Marco" and "Lyin Ted Cruz", and even when he said Barack Obama was not a citizen. And was subsequently proven wrong in public. These are things this man has said and that is just the tip of the iceberg of nonsense he has spewed since he foisted himself on the desperate and gullible.

As for his speech.... If it wasn't uttered by such a liar you could almost think it was true.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1243
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:44:05 PM

#1255, Trumps way with words does seem to go back a long way doesn't it? I am thinking you needn't go back 29 years to find something abrasive or false Trump has said. From "grabbing pussies" to calling his campaign opponents names like "LIttle Marco" and "Lyin Ted Cruz", and even when he said Barack Obama was not a citizen. And was subsequently proven wrong in public. These are things this man has said and that is just the tip of the iceberg of nonsense he has spewed since he foisted himself on the unsuspecting and gullible.

As for his speech.... If it wasn't uttered by such a liar you could almost think it was true.

Which is pretty much what it comes down to... How can one expect any truth from someone who lies in every speech... surrounded by a team of liars...

Of course... we know that John-boy has already bought into every lie Trump has told... No reason to assume that would change either...
 deetristate
Msg: 1244
Posted: 3/1/2017 3:32:36 AM
That is creative, Doremi. You can't complain about the present so in order to find something you look back to the campaign or before.
The leftists and GOP opponents are pretty good at namecalling and unbenowst recording of men talking to one another would come up with some pretty untoward talk.
Who cares?
Metrosexuals, pc-bots and people who wouldn't like Trump without that recording anyway.
Whether he will be able to accomplish the proposals, we will see, especially with the "oppose everything" mentality of many and the "well, we do need to improve infrastructure but oppose him anyway because of his secretly recorded bravado about women" people.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1245
Posted: 3/1/2017 4:46:41 AM

well written post by Doremi....................

But again, what dissapointed me is to see Dems like Schumer, Pelosi, even Sanders....actually applaud Trump, when all they should have been doing is staring at him with abject contempt,..... like a few of Dems did.

Trump now knows that he made some inroads into Dem "territory" with his scripted speech
THus, the axis of evil (Trump, Pence, Ryan) has now been given the breath of life!
 cotter
Msg: 1246
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:08:29 AM
Message 1259 ...
yule ...
But again, what dissapointed me is to see Dems like Schumer, Pelosi, even Sanders....actually applaud Trump, when all they should have been doing is staring at him with abject contempt,..... like a few of Dems did.

They were playing him. Keep encouraging him and watch how long he goes on making a fool of himself.

Decorum ... they did not want to come off looking like screamin' "You Lie" Joe Wilson.

Trump now knows that he made some inroads into Dem "territory" with his scripted speech

I don't see it that way. I think they were playing with him.

I noticed with every lie, how he looked over at the Democrat's seating area and jutted his chin out as he squinted and took in what was going on. That was his give away ... with every single lie.

THus, the axis of evil (Trump, Pence, Ryan) has now been given the breath of life!

I noticed though that neither Ryan nor Pence stood up when he was talking about the wall. They stayed seated and passively clapped.

I say their actions will speak louder than the behavior we all observed last night.

I still cannot get over what a fool he made of that poor widow. She just lost her husband on a "no-good" mission that gained our nation nothing and she had sit there and endure that piece of scum lying to her. Even if she doesn't realize it now, sooner or later she will. That poor woman.
 John252817
Msg: 1247
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:16:35 AM
^^^^^ Msg 1259 You once again are showing us all that you and many liberals do not want to have agreement with some issues no matter what. YOU want a divisive country. You are openly proving that with YOUR own words. Very sad. Let's agree on the things we can agree with right now and work on the things we don't agree with. Not moving forward is what msg 1259 wants.

^^^^^^Once again cotter is reading another woman's mind and her "intentions"
 gtomustang
Msg: 1248
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:19:08 AM
Trump finally stopped the insults and the blaming of everyone but him, and actually sounded like a politician for once. He made an agenda out of prior promises, and didn't explain how to pay for it. He used emotional tugs, like a politician would.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/141043/donald-trumps-speech-wasnt-actually-good

Hopefully the whole SEAL operation won't turn into a Pat Tillerman routine again, where everything gets hushed over. This is an administration that already realizes, the coverup is worse than the scandal. Hopefully, this operation that Obama planned but didn't have good enough weather cover for, will turn into something good, and also will teach Trump to not always rush into an operation when the necessary elements of surprise and weather cover are lost. Soldiers aren't playthings. And hopefully Trump won't pull a Bush and out CIA agents in the future, either, for cheap political points.

Now Trump has set a new bar for himself. He can't sound like a 5 yr old with a Twitter account anymore. He has to sound like a politician, since we all saw he can do that. Hopefully, acting presidental won't be a problem anymore for him.
 Walts
Msg: 1249
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:20:18 AM

What is "shocking" is that for such a "smart" man/leader (going by his words) it took Mr.Trump over a month in office to realize that he can't do a whole lot of nothing without the "help" from those he supposedly dislikes, which includes people within the Republican party (can't call it "his" party, since he has proclaimed himself to be "different"). Someone got it thru his head that he has to at the very least, that he has to "try" to give the perception of "unity" instead of running around shooting at anyone that dares to voice an opinion that is "against" his own.

For all those that need any evidence of such, let's take a look at his tweets since the end of "his" speech. 36 of them!!!!! He is "trying" his best to get that unified perception going, at least. Gotta give him credit too for sticking with the teleprompter. And then, copying that speech within his own tweets. Not bad, not bad at all.

If he was twelve, and running the tree fort gang.

Time will only tell if he can actually meet his "word" with regards to unifying. I doubt it can happen until he can accept some things "he wants" or "promised" is not as simple and as easy as he stated during his campaign.
 John252817
Msg: 1250
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:36:11 AM
"Time will only tell if he can actually meet his "word" with regards to unifying"

Well if you read another poster's posts in here, that won't happen, not that it shouldn't but because some people don't want unification. Not sure if you agree with the poster on that walts but I think it is obvious that that type of talk is part of the problem.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1251
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:45:57 AM
it is ironic that in a speech about "America First!" and "we took care of everyone else, now its time to take care of only ourselves", that the word "unifying" comes up :)

Liberals don't want unity? The ones accused by Chump of dealing in fake news and being low energy and corrupt and lying? yep, must be our fault :) Still, in the interest of unity, I shall say again, it was a typical boilerplate speech. Compared to the rantings of a 5 yr old on Twitter, yes, it was good in comparison. It was the most presidential thing he's done in weeks. He didn't talk about how awesome he is, drop into another conspiracy theory to divert from shortcomings, or call an entire race rapists. Yay!

Was it "fourscore and seven years ago" or "the only thing we have to fear" or "ask not what your country can do for you"? no, not by a longshot. It wasn't "an excellent speech", it was just reassuring he can do boilerplate and not instead look like a buffoon ranting and raving and making up obvious lies and denials that he didn't say something he's on record as saying. He won't be the material every comic in the world uses tonight.

that's how far he's evolved. It is nice to see. But he ain't Lincoln or Churchill yet. He began by somehow linking Black History Month with those radical Christian terrorists calling in bomb threats on JCC's, but did he say what he's going to do? At least with those "inner city people" (who could they be?), he sounds like he intends to do something.
 Walts
Msg: 1252
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:51:21 AM

Well if you read another poster's posts in here, that won't happen, not that it shouldn't but because some people don't want unification. Not sure if you agree with the poster on that walts but I think it is obvious that that type of talk is part of the problem.

Well John, when a person decides to be the self-proclaimed saviour, of any group of people that are in a supposed disarray, you really shouldn't spend a full month making enemies of the group of people that you require to do the actual work. You see, Mr.Trump isn't suppose to be the "boss". He is suppose to be a leader. There is a difference. Again, someone or somehow he has been placed on a track that may accomplish this. Now, if he can stay on that track for more than 24 hours at a time, will remain to be seen. Remember, it was just over 24 hours ago that Mr.Trump used his FOX friends to proclaim that he believes Obama is leading the people that are voicing their displeasure with Trump's antics.

And then, magically, a switch was flicked about 10 hours later.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?