Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2126
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 86 of 348    (72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112)

Russia and China have their version of the F35 flying beta tests.

Which versions? Su47? That would eat the F35 for breakfast.The F35 is far from the best, same with the super hornet. Thats common cnn typa info.

The U.S. has begun considering adding a new kinetic energy weapon to its arsenal in hopes of countering advances in Russian nuclear technology that could potentially threaten U.S. tactical military dominance. Called the Kinetic Energy Projectile, the weapon is a tungsten-based warhead launched at more than three times the speed of sound that bursts into numerous flaming, metal fragments easily capable of piercing most conventional types of armor, according to Aviation Week.

Yeah...
so?
3X the speed of sound...thats what, mach 3? Russia has missiles that travel at mach 16. And ICBMs. And EW to jam any projectile,all on a single portable, mobile hard to find unit... whats a warhead good for if you cant see where to aim it or it gets wiped out before it can deploy its payload on its intended target?

Remember Predator? A minigun will shred a Predator to bits...of it was to hit him. Cant hit what ya cant see, esp if what ya cant see is also much faster than you..,and can see you!
EDIT

So you asked a question and I correctly answered it, and now you are celebrating something.

Odd behavior but hey if works for you, then own it.

Who said you answered it correctly... you?
You didnt!
See what I mean when I say 'arrogant AND ignorant'?

Hahaha now he'''''''s crying about apostrophes. They aren'''''t worth my time. Sorry for assuming you'''''''re imtelligent enough and assume you understand that 'dont' means 'don't' ffs. whatabytch
 Ouija2025
Msg: 2127
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:54:17 PM
Wolf? Darlin they come when I call
I am trying to show you that you diminish your words when you sling insults
But it seems some too blind to see
Best you stick you what you know
 2ufo2
Msg: 2128
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:54:35 PM

I'm pretty sure that giving top secret information...

Im pretty sure, if you jump in on the side of people saying stupid shit, Im going to assume youre stupid as well.
2ufo2 ...are you stupid? All I said was I know people with top secret clearances (as in, people who are far more informed on this subject than some of the idiots in here) who confirm that Russia is ahead. I havent said ONE FU©KING THING that ANY IDIOT cant confirm themselves on shit like youTube. How top secret is that?

You said in post 2139 ...

Where did I say I have top secret clearances moron? I said I have sources who do.

A source is the supplier or authority. Your source is - by your implication and insinuations of 'I know more than you morons' - feeding you classified material.
I'm not stupid but you can assume whatever you wish.
Furthermore, your source may or may not be especially knowledgeable or reliable for the information you keep alluding to. It's called compartmentalization.
As for top secret stuff on youTube... wasn't there a big brouhaha about classified information on the internet a short time ago? Called WikiLeaks? Did you know that US Government employees weren't permitted to look up WikiLeaks information on government computers?
I suspect there is a lot of information on youTube that is/could/should be considered classified.

If 2ufo1 wasnt being a co-ass Id simply inbox her the info as I have others.
But I dont need to prove shit. As per usual, people can do research on ANYTHING I say ... you cant even deal with the shit Ive said to topic about Russias EW tech, or that S400 tech for example, and what that means for Trump, and shit like that F35.

Co-ass. Hmm, I've never been called that before.
You don't have to inbox me anything.
As you point out, I can research anything I'm interested in, but if you didn't 'need to prove shit', you wouldn't be in here posting all this information that YOU know because your sister has a clearance. Like when you say
Youre the type to accuse people of revealing 'top secret' shit...thats common knowledge..AND CONFIRMED by people I know whose JOB IT IS TO KNOW SUCH SHIT.

I was trying to point out that your sister may not appreciate you dragging her clearance to IG's inspection.
Based on what I've see you post here... I don't think they'd yank it (at her level) but it could get uncomfortable for her.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2129
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:27:04 PM

I was trying to point out that your sister may not appreciate you dragging her clearance to IG's inspection.

Hahaha me mentioning I have a sister who has rop secret clearance who confirms that we are behind Russia...is no breach on ANY grounds.
Just evidence that I indeed might know what Im talking about when I say such shit, esp when I FURTHER BACK IT with a TON of indo ANYONE can GET OFF THEIR AS$ and discover for themselves. If my sisters job is what I say it is...its not only PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE (The Ottawa Citizen is a public paper, yeah), its only common fu©king sense that she would have top secret clearances.

I'm not stupid but you can assume whatever you wish.

And then people wonder why I suspect some here are stupid. How can I not assume this to be the case?

Furthermore, your source may or may not be especially knowledgeable or reliable for the information you keep alluding to. It's called compartmentalization.
As for top secret stuff on youTube... wasn't there a big brouhaha about classified information on the internet a short time ago? Called WikiLeaks? Did you know that US Government employees weren't permitted to look up WikiLeaks information on government computers?
I suspect there is a lot of information on youTube that is/could/should be considered classified.

1. Yeah, AS I SAID, I didnt like my sources 'opinion'. Thats why I researched. Why dont you?
2. That UN rep who went underground I mentioned? She posted to wikileaks.
3. Government officials cant access that site. Gee, I wonder why. Remember, if I have a sister rhat works in the government, Im pretty aware of these basic things.
And yeah, theres shit being pulled off youtube all the time.
Ive dropped hints of important shit and no ones picked it up. I could post links, and many wont even follow those. Youre that lazy and bent on flaming. Im arguing with people who only wanna argue and not research a damn thing. Youll just talk shit defending your shit with NO FACTS and you refuse to look at ANYTHING that might prove you wrong.

You deserve any name I call you.
Right now, that word is LAZY
 2ufo2
Msg: 2130
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:37:56 PM
Why would you assume that I'm interested in what you're saying about Russia as opposed to being interested in protecting someone's clearance from an idiot brother spilling his yap?
And you have proven that you very much are not
pretty aware of these basic things
On the US side anyway though I doubt that Canada's regulations are that much different.

3. Government officials cant access that site.

Oh, we can access the site... it simply wasn't permitted.
Did some people access the site? Probably.

RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2131
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:42:31 PM
CLOAK ON ouija

fuk you .. you attacked me when I had done nothing
Fuk you twice MOFO
Hard feelings
oh yea
go die

I 'attacked you'? Whatever. Grow a fu©king pair. Youre OBVIOUSLY an adult...act like one, and suuuuck it up.
Well?
Back at ya, ya whithered up, dried out, mean assed, hypocritical, midol needing ©unt!
Bwahahahaha dont like it when its YOUR button being pushed eh? No doubt youre frigid too!

People who are so easily SERIOUSLY offended should get the hell off the internet.
This is the point where your panties are usually thrown in your face and youre told to go 'wipe yourself up'.
You not only get the cloak, you now get the dagger.

LOLTrump
Msg: 2132
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:05:53 PM

Who said you answered it correctly... you?
You didnt!
See what I mean when I say 'arrogant AND ignorant'?

No sorry I don't, as all you said was I answered it incorrectly and then had yourself a little celebration.

What you failed to do, was explain where I was wrong and or what you believe the correct answer to be.

Hahaha now he'''''''s crying about apostrophes. They aren'''''t worth my time. Sorry for assuming you'''''''re imtelligent enough and assume you understand that 'dont' means 'don't' ffs. whatabytch

I am confused, many times before you can claimed in many ways that I am stupid, and now I think you may be right because I do not know what imtelligent means.

I am no geologist, but I think that whole paragraph might just make you look a bit bad, but I am sure you have people with access to top secret information who would confirm that is not the case so I will concede I am not imtelligent.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2133
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:46:20 PM

What you failed to do, was explain where I was wrong and or what you believe the correct answer to be.

Columbus never discovered America, not because it was already inhabited, but because...
HE NEVER SET FOOT ON AMERICAN SOIL!

Idiot!.

I think that takes care of THAT.

I am confused, many times before you can claimed in many ways that I am stupid, and now I think you may be right because I do not know what imtelligent means.

Just a few posts ago you said

(hey grammar nazi wtf is 'discouvred '?)
It is a mistake that I made in my post.
no womder youre confused.
Lol Ive said a number pf times...its ok for YOU to make typos, but not anyone else, eh? Fu©king 'holier than thou' hypocrite.

I will concede I am not imtelligent.
no shit Sherlock, nor iNtelligent
Not when you say shit like

I am confused, many times before you can claimed in many ways that I am stupid
Which an incoherent comment like that, it's no wonder you're confused!

Of course I would normally just overlook the inconsequential bullshit, but since you wanna run off because I hit an 'm' instead of an 'n' on the keyboard, well...we have to look no further than YOU to find PLENTY of examples pf typos OR just plain shit grammar. You cant even deflect without further burning YOURSELF.
Seriously, how stupid IS that?????

To topic?
This is the kinda shit stressing Trump into spending shitloads on the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU
 flman2015
Msg: 2134
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:59:15 PM

Insults are the last refuge of the out-argued.
There were no insults, just a single fact.

That's another one of the many problems of turd-in-chief and his supporters, facts are insults to them. Their remedy to the situation: "alternate facts". Their IQ is measured in Kellyanne conway units.

I do not know what imtelligent means
It means that the author is suffering from a chronic neural breakdown that has reached critical levels. In layman's terms, he's knock-knock-knockin' on dementia's door.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2135
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:16:11 PM

Columbus never discovered America, not because it was already inhabited, but because...
HE NEVER SET FOOT ON AMERICAN SOIL!

Idiot!.

I think that takes care of THAT.

So you are just going to state something contrariety to what is an assumed fact and leave it at that.

Not even explain it, like no he actually went here, or he pulled a Donald Crowhurst and just parked his boat of the coast of Brazil until he went crazy and then killed himself but left two sets of logs, one with the real story and one of the made up story and the people who found his ship hid the real story as that was boring and went with the made up one and that is what we where told as kids?*

Or maybe just explain what the f8ck you are rambling on about and stop assuming everyone knows what you are thinking.

If you have a thought, idea even an opinion please share it, if you want to ask someones opinion please do so, if you want to critic or question their reply have at it, but if you are just gonna say No and stomp your feet then you are wasting my time, I could be watching reruns of baywatch.

* If you say, well that sounds stupid, the story I just told you, really happened.

Deep Water

Riveting documentary chronicles a grueling, nonstop sailing race around the globe in 1968, focusing on the fateful voyage of amateur yachtsman Donald Crowhurst.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460766/
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2136
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:22:39 PM
A typo equates to dementia?
I guess LOL is just as demented then.

Thats some stooopod sheeeet right there um hmm

There were no insults, just a single fact.

"it is not often one gets to comment on something that is on such a level of stupid"
Prime example of the typical sneering comments your boyfriend makes.

Funny, when I talk about 'military facts'... no one touches it.

You included.
Im not agreeing with the shit Trumps doing, but some of it I understand why... like his insane cuts to fund the machine.
Then again why not? Everyone, media especially, do everything they can to prevent him from making friends with Russia. Even many who advise him. Anyone one telling Trump bombing Syria was a good idea and the right thing to do...is a sheeple buying into the bullshit.

Trumps becoming the one thing he shouldnt be, the one thing shitballs like Killary are... a politician

EDIT
NEXT

So you are just going to state something contrariety to what is an assumed fact and leave it at that.

Not even explain it, like no he actually went here, or he pulled a Donald Crowhurst and just parked his boat of the coast of Brazil until he went crazy and then killed himself but left two sets of logs, one with the real story and one of the made up story and the people who found his ship hid the real story as that was boring and went with the made up one and that is what we where told as kids?*

Or maybe just explain what the f8ck you are rambling on about and stop assuming everyone knows what you are thinking.

Sorry, its not 'assumed' its FACT that in Columbus' four voyages, at NO TIME DIS HE EVER REACH OR LAND ON US SOIL. Most dummies think its because Natives were already here. Anyone here correctly educated will know I was not rambling and would see that I set you up to reveal your IGNORANCE.

Naw... he was never even here in the first place. But YOU DIDNT KNOW that, AND ARROGANTLY assumed you did. I had a feeling you were ignorant like most, but wanna carry on like youre not. I was correct. No surprise.

Just goes to show that I am indeed dealing with an idiot here.
One thats very lazy too.
Its not like what I say is hard to find.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2137
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:54:33 PM

Sorry, its not 'assumed' its FACT that in Columbus' four voyages, at NO TIME DIS HE EVER REACH OR LAND ON US SOIL. Most dummies think its because Natives were already here. Anyone here correctly educated will know I was not rambling and would see that I set you up to reveal your IGNORANCE.

Well seeing as you went full caps there (yet still didn't actually provide any evidence) I will have have to assume you know what you are talking about.

But I do have a theory as what the issue may be.

It's possible that someone else has built a time machine, and traveled to the past to change the history of Columbus available on the Internet. You didn't recognize this different history because you are situated in a space-time gravitational well that's pulling you out of the timeline. As you are completely discombobulated in regards to the space-time spectrum, you observe time differently than everyone else. I wage to guess that you don't remember the time I had sex with your mother, because to you, in your time cave, it hasn't happened yet.

How about that, was I close?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2138
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:15:45 PM

Well seeing as you went full caps there (yet still didn't actually provide any evidence) I will have have to assume you know what you are talking about.

But I do have a theory as what the issue may be.

It's possible that someone else has built a time machine, and traveled to the past to change the history of Columbus available on the Internet. You didn't recognize this different history because you are situated in a space-time gravitational well that's pulling you out of the timeline. As you are completely discombobulated in regards to the space-time spectrum, you observe time differently than everyone else. I wage to guess that you don't remember the time I had sex with your mother, because to you, in your time cave, it hasn't happened yet.

How about that, was I close?

Typical. Youd rather sarcastically assume than get off your fat ass and educate yourself. You expect me to do it for you, like I cant find shit to show you. Youre preemptive diss of anything I post from the net.... doesnt change the facts...facts I personally learned in '93 thru my University studies, that utilized absolutely NO internet.
As I said, COMMON KNOWLEDGE
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/10/14/christopher-columbus-3-things-you-think-he-did-that-he-didnt/?utm_term=.8141193506f5
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyages_of_Christopher_Columbus#/media/File:Viajes_de_colon_en.svg

My point? Youre an arrogant, ignorant shit talker who doesnt know nearly as much as he thinks he does.
And you walked right into it.
Sex with who?
Typical shit talk, just further proving what a deflecting ad homimem shit talking goof you are. And why? Because I exposed your ignorance. Yep... anyone siding with you on ANYTHING off topic, that involves your deflecting shit talk, like that 2whatever2 chick? Fu©k them as well. Dogs lie with dogs.
The sun breeds maggots in a dead dog, being a good kissing carrion.
Seek shade!

If you have a thought, idea even an opinion please share it, if you want to ask someones opinion please do so, if you want to critic or question their reply have at it

What, you mean like this?

To topic?
This is the kinda shit stressing Trump into spending shitloads on the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU

Yeah, well, Im still waiting for you to get over being buttsore over being burned AGAIN (besides,we know that 'fu©ked your mom' shit got in your head...from you fu©king your own, Oedipus$y) and get back to TOPIC.
 2ufo2
Msg: 2139
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:37:49 PM
Ren...
How elegant thy speech. So sad you can't hear the irony dripping like honey in July.
Perhaps Shakespeare can say it better:
O, it offends me to the soul to hear a robustious periwig-pated fellow tear a passion to tatters, to very rags, to split the ears of the groundlings, who for the most part are capable of nothing but inexplicable dumb shows and noise.

For clarity, Columbus did land in America - both Central and South America.
Though not in North America.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2140
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:51:27 PM

For clarity, Columbus did land in America - both Central and South America.
Though not in North America

The Americas..is not AMERICA...as in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. You know, the country who celebrated Columbus Day for way too long. Dont try to dance around shit defending your co-flamer. Central America isnt a Nation claiming he discovered them, Nor is South America. The closest thing he came to that has ANYTHING to do with the USA is the Bahamas, a Caribbean island in the Antillies and not a part of the country that claims he first found it.

He never found America or had anything to do with the North American Continent. It could have been completely uninhabited, he still would not have 'discovered' it in the slightest.

Pathetic.

Remember... this EXAMPLE was used to reveal someones arrogance and ignorance... and YOU are defending them, AFTER they burned themselves.

Hypocrite.
Further proof?
A guy says,
I wage to guess that you don't remember the time I had sex with your mother, because to you, in your time cave, it hasn't happened yet.

and YOU have the nerve and gall to say exclusively to ME
How elegant thy speech. So sad you can't hear the irony dripping like honey in July.
How idiotic... doth thy hypocrisy not reveal thine buffoonery? Frailty, thy name is 2ufo2.. get thee to a nunnery. All the scents of Arabia cant cleanse the stench of your shit.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2141
Posted: 4/12/2017 11:01:35 PM

Typical. Youd rather sarcastically assume than get off your fat ass and educate yourself. You expect me to do it for you, like I cant find shit to show you.

Yep and just like I requested you eventuanlly went and got it, it is almost like I had it all planed.

By breaking down and doing what I wanted you just played yourself.

Now go make me a sandwhich and hold the mustard, it gives me gas.

Youre preemptive diss of anything I post from the net.... doesnt change the facts...facts I personally learned in '93 thru my University studies, that utilized absolutely NO internet.

So you took the one year plan, did you go AP and then drop out or did you get kicked out?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he hears bells and voices and maybe top secret information.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2142
Posted: 4/12/2017 11:21:03 PM

By breaking down and doing what I wanted you just played yourself.

No, actually, I just proved how lazy you are, and how easily you could have looked before you leaped in with your ERRONEOUS shit... which of course, you will NOT admit to. Youve already had plenty of chances to, yet...have not. Yeah, there's the links. Your response to them?

Now go make me a sandwhich and hold the mustard, it gives me gas.

(can you PLEASE learn to spell Mr Grammar Nazi? Sheesh)
Not a very good rebuttal to those links. And you wonder why I call you shit?

So you took the one year plan, did you go AP and then drop out or did you get kicked out?

Who told you that...my 'ex'? You know the school I attended, you're a Canadian. I graduated from the school here in Ontario that's the top ranking school...in the world...for Universities with more than 40,000 students. The same school my dad earned his PhD summa cum laude (remember?), the same school I high jumped for when I was in the Olympic Junior Development program (remember? When I met Bola in my last year of high school and moved to Toronto...to train at the University I later attended). Yeah, that school. Where we read the actual transcripts from de la Casas' actual transcripts on microfiche, and learned all about Chris' four voyages, his jail time, and the shit he did to the natives and precisely how he did it. Like Columbus' use of bull mastiffs... so no, I took the four year plan, and second year was the first time I ever had to actually start taking notes. The shit we learned about pirates? Very cool shit!
Whats not so cool?

I think he hears bells and voices and maybe top secret information.

No.. actually Im hearing SHIT like

I wage to guess that you don't remember the time I had sex with your mother, because to you, in your time cave, it hasn't happened yet.

Seriously?
What a punk.
You still think this is high school, eh?

Address the links. Theres three to choose from. Id just go for the 'top secret' one.
 2ufo2
Msg: 2143
Posted: 4/12/2017 11:27:36 PM
Ren...
So you weren't actually referring to the Confederate States of America?
You do realize that there is more than one country in 'America' and I do hate it when people call US citizens 'arrogant' for referring to themselves as 'American'... as if the USA was the only country here.

Actually, I was wrong. Columbus DID set foot in North America.

I don't see how any of my posts were defending anyone else here on the threads.
I assume that people who come here can defend themselves, at least in their own minds.

But, as Dee said, "Insults are the last refuge of the out-argued."

Though I prefer this version:
“Personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual coward.”
Rabbi Boteach.
 John252817
Msg: 2144
Posted: 4/12/2017 11:35:39 PM
2ufo2, looks like loltrump throws insults right back, not sure if you have singled him out also or not.....selective posting??????
 2ufo2
Msg: 2145
Posted: 4/12/2017 11:52:54 PM
John,

Yes, I selectively posted to RenissanceMan, not to LOL, as I am posting this to you and not to anyone else.
I didn't defend LOL or take anyone's side in the debate. I simply pointed out some information for RenissanceMan.
It was his choice to insult me.
It was my choice in whether and how to reply to his insults.

Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is a choice.
 John252817
Msg: 2146
Posted: 4/13/2017 12:01:21 AM
See^^^^^^^ that wasn't so hard to admit was it??
 2ufo2
Msg: 2147
Posted: 4/13/2017 12:04:37 AM
^^^^^
*rolls eyes*
*shakes head*

*decides to go to bed*
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?