Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 triblata
Msg: 2526
Muslim in AmericaPage 102 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

It's obvious from your writing style that you're a female, of sorts.......
My guess is never married, no kids, bitter and fugly.
Your hysteria gives you away, every time.

Wishful thinking from a Guy who has destroyed his relationships with his family because he is such a nut... and I know you well enough by now to detect the huge amount of anger you display in your latest post. If you were not such a putz, I would almost feel sorry for you....you could have been so much better off... with a woman who loved you..kids who respected you... actual friends...but you threw it all away..... because in the end, you are probably one of the most unhinged persons on this board. Never have I seen a guy who gets so upset because of what other people choose to believe. You are one fuked up, angry guy. I guess getting raped as a child really screws with the mind. So sad for you.
 funchesf
Msg: 2527
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/28/2017 12:27:47 PM

Posted By: Triblata
Will that be similar to the breakdown you had when it was proven Ashkenazi Zionists have the highest average IQs in the world.

and now here you are a Jew spewing this same Master Race crap spewed by the Nazi(s) ..you think people would learn
 triblata
Msg: 2528
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/28/2017 12:34:50 PM

and now here you are a Jew spewing this same Master Race crap spewed by the Nazi(s) ..you think people would learn

I am simply spouting proven facts. I'm not guessing or bragging. The studies are out there. So is the fact that, for example,:

How many Jewish Nobel Prize winners?
An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969. Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 881 individuals, of whom 197 - 22.4% - were Jewish or people of Jewish descent, although Jews and people of Jewish descent comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population.

You know, its not polite to bring this stuff up... but some of you are such vile antisemites... and I know it makes them angry, that I just enjoy shoving this stuff in their faces. It especially drives people like JOVAN crazy..... because he believes in the Stepford Wives.. all of us being generically the same... ha. . . except when it comes to Jews of course...whom he despises.

And you know.... the Germans were obviously highly intelligent people... but for the fact our German Jewish Scientists were better than theirs (given Hitler kicked them out of the country or gassed them)...the German's might have gotten the bomb first.
 cotter
Msg: 2529
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:02:07 AM
Message 2536 ...
Jo ...
I think Marilyn's close to another meltdown...
Any day now.

I didn't realize Marilyn was back! Is it a boy or girl this time?

Message 2537 ...
LOL ...
Either way, it looks like you do not care about the US Constitution.

Zionists don't give a crap about anything but killing Muslims ... mostly Palestinians, stealing their land and water, burning and bulldozing their homes ...

Message 2541 ...
Jo ...
It's obvious from your writing style that you're a female, of sorts.......

Of sorts ... remember, it could just be an "it".

My guess is never married, no kids, bitter and fugly.

Pitiful ... eh? Not even a child to love it back. Maybe it has a cat or dog?
 triblata
Msg: 2530
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:14:46 AM

Zionists don't give a crap about anything but killing Muslims ... mostly Palestinians, stealing their land and water, burning and bulldozing their homes .

So, waiting for you to concede the beauty of Gal Gadot? Tell us how it makes you feel to see such a beautiful Zionist.... and a huge hit in the USA no less. Does her image drive your once celled brain crazy?
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 2531
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:33:33 AM
Aaaaaand her reply is...
You are ugly and stupid.

Why come to a discussion board and refuse to discuss?
Pretend to be male. Then female.

Oh. Troll.
Does she feel like folks here are her only friends?

Maybe she is really an antisemitic race baiter...
Trying to give jews a bad name?
None of the jews I know are nasty like her.

Most of them are pretty confident and capable folks.
She must be fairly bad off to resort to such behavior.

Pollution of this board is an understatement.
Sad... maybe she is house bound or friendless or sociopathic. ..
Not normal.
Coming from me? Wow.

Hoping she melts down is not right tho...
 triblata
Msg: 2532
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:37:19 AM

Aaaaaand her reply is...
You are ugly and stupid.

Why come to a discussion board and refuse to discuss?
Pretend to be male. Then female.

Oh. Troll.
Does she feel like folks here are her only friends?

Interesting... the self admitted-fuked up white trash thinks the one celled brain wonder requires some sort of serious response... and you call me a Troll? Really? And you claim to have a 161 IQ.......sure thing.
 Jo van
Msg: 2533
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:41:04 AM

Some critics argue that the prestige of the Prize in Economics derives in part from its association with the Nobel Prizes, an association that has often been a source of controversy. Among them is the Swedish human rights lawyer Peter Nobel, a great-grandson of Ludvig Nobel.[27] Nobel criticizes the awarding institution of misusing his family's name, and states that no member of the Nobel family has ever had the intention of establishing a prize in economics.[28] He explained that "Nobel despised people who cared more about profits than society's well-being", saying that "There is nothing to indicate that he would have wanted such a prize", and that the association with the Nobel prizes is "a PR coup by economists to improve their reputation"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Memorial_Prize_in_Economic_Sciences

Not really a surprise that "jews" win "prizes" which are finance-related, and new category, sponsored by a financial institution. (Sweden's Central Bank)

"Jews" have predominantly Central European genes.
Those which exhibit genes which link them, historically, to the Levant, share those genes with the current inhabitants of the Levant today,
notably the Palestinians.

Therefore:
If "Jewish" is a "race", then all Palestinians must be "Jewish" too.

If "jewish" is a "race", then the Dutch, Norwegian, Indian, Chinese, and Ethiopian "jews" are also all the same "race".
If "jewish" is a "race", then ivanka Trump has just magically and mysteriously changed her "race".

I bet Marilyn's got blue eyes, like her crazy German mother, and like Trump.
Same gene pool as Trump.
Similar intelligence too.
No wonder she's a Trump follower.

No sign of any intelligence, in any of her posts.
Intelligent people don't try to perpetuate the foolish superstitions of our ill-informed, illiterate, violent ancestors.
Rapey bunch of cults.

The past is sooo passé.
Contemporise.
-Before it's too late.
 triblata
Msg: 2534
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:48:43 AM
^^^^^ You still don't understand basic science. Jews segregated themselves from other peoples, including the Arabs... so although they are cousins if you go back far enough...they evolved separately under separate circumstances with obvious different characteristics. For example, many Jews and Arabs may both have darker complexions who live in the Mideast... but its pretty easy to distinguish between the two people simply by their physical appearances. Arabs look different. They have some damn good looking people too of course... Omar Sharif comes to mind.... but even he had a more distinct Arab look. Gal Gadot on the other hand looks very Israeli and Jewish.. I detected that immediately upon seeing Wonder Woman. When I lived in Israel, I was confused for a Native Israeli based on physical appearance, until I opened my mouth of course. No blue eyes here... sorry. Its just the way things are in reality instead of the way you insist they are.
 funchesf
Msg: 2535
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 10:50:12 AM

Posted By: triblata
but for the fact our German Jewish Scientists were better than theirs

and with all this Super Genius....somehow The Holocaust took place ...can you explain how?

one sec while I pop some popcorn with fake butter
 triblata
Msg: 2536
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 11:10:33 AM

and with all this Super Genius....somehow The Holocaust took place ...can you explain how?

This is a typical statement from an anti-semite...which I know you are...blaming the victim of the crime instead of the perpetrator... I will try to answer... but after I do, I want you to answer something for me. Nobody has been a bigger supporter of blacks than the Jews over the years, people like Bernie Sanders... and yet so many blacks are virulent anti-semites.. Maybe you can explain that? Is it envy..jealousy... the Jews accomplished so much despite everything against them that the blacks failed to accomplish on their own?

As to the Holocaust:

(1) The Jews were unarmed and obviously were no match for the German Army. (2) More importantly... nobody could actually believe that the Germans were that depraved.... Most Jews could not accept there was such a thing as a Final Solution....and the Hitler Propaganda machine was very good at hiding the reality of what was going on... even producing films showing how well the Jews were doing in the "relocation" camps. (3) Of course, by the time the Jews realized what was going on... they were starved and pretty much defenseless.. putting up a fight in places like the Warsaw ghetto... but resistance proved futile.

but the Jews learned... they are now the warriors they once were in years long past... and the rest of the world can't stand that. Elphaba Cotter, Herod Jovan, etc.... despise the fact the Jews actually fight back. That traditionally is not something they did for a very long time. Those days are gone. Never again. I myself have several weapons which I would not hesitate to use against my enemies if push came to shove.

Now your turn.... why do you blacks hate the Jews so much?
 deetristate
Msg: 2537
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 11:16:27 AM
There is a belief among many in the black community that jews use blacks to make themselves feel good, that they are condescending and think that blacks owe them something (see above), that they have worse words for blacks than the nword, that deep down they are more racist than david duke (see above), that where cities are failing and the mayor and council are black, jews still run the departments and are in charge (see Detroit), that they were the masterminds behind aparthied lasting so long in south africa and, more importantly, they push division between blacks and whites as a distraction to jews controlling everything.
Others will point to the sterilization of black jews in israel, the corner grocery store owner charging $5 for bread and slum landlords. See Helmsley.

You asked.
Don't. Shoot the messenger.
 triblata
Msg: 2538
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 11:51:19 AM
^^^ I'm not going to shoot you... if that is an honest response, it is appreciated. So the question is... if you are right how Blacks feel about Jews.... is there something that can objectively be identified that supports these opinions? I mean if the Jews are in charge of say... Detroit... they got there by appointments or elections... all people strive for those positions... why should the jews be ostracized for being successful in that regard? Masterminds behind aparthied in South Africa? I know nothing about that... but sounds like nonsense to me.
Besides, hard for me to believe the typical American Black knows anything about apartheid in South Africa other than the fact it existed and doesn't anymore. ..... pushing division between blacks and whites as a distraction to Jews controlling everything? Again sounds like nonsense. Just how is this scheme supposed to work? You are really supporting what I said... a hatred of jews by blacks... but you are so far not giving me any objective, legitimate reasons for that hatred other than... the Jews are successful and we are not.

You have your information wrong on sterilizing blacks in Israel....but that is a common bullshit allegation and one most American blacks would be unfamiliar with. That is DEE talking not Blacks. As for charging too much at the corner grocery store... I'm not aware of Jews owning most of those stores... typically they are Indian Nationals, but even if they did... I guess that would be a common complaint no matter what the Jews were charging. I'm pretty sure if they were charging just the cost of the food, those people would be complaining.

So absent objective evidence, that still doesn't really answer my question...although it does in a sense. Jews have traditionally been very Successful. the Blacks the opposite. The Jews get the blame for that... it has to be somebody's fault after all.... and that in the end is what I think it comes down to.
 funchesf
Msg: 2539
Muslim in America are not a threat
Posted: 6/29/2017 12:04:17 PM

This is a typical statement from an anti-semite..

but you were the one that stated that Orthodox Jews looked and acted weird ....so aren't you an anti-semite? ..

Nobody has been a bigger supporter of blacks than the Jews over the years, people like Bernie Sanders...

do you actually believe anything that comes out of a Presidential Candidate's mouth? .....ah so gullible

and yet so many blacks are virulent anti-semites.

are you sure?.....Whoopi Goldberg is black and a Jew

The Jews were unarmed and obviously were no match for the German Army.

but you claim the Jews were Super Genius so couldn't they make other far more superior weaponry at a moment's notice?....

and the Hitler Propaganda machine was very good at hiding the reality of what was going on.

was Hitler's Machine making claims that Germans had the highest IQs like you are now doing in this forum with the IQ of Jews?

but the Jews learned... they are now the warriors they once were in years long past...

so the Jews basically became Nazi(s)? ..."Stockholm Syndrome"

the Jews accomplished so much despite everything against them that the blacks failed to accomplish on their own?

your mistake is that you keep trying to turn Jews into a Race ....if that is your aim....try using the term Hebrews instead of Jews

]Now your turn.... why do you blacks hate the Jews so much?

perhaps only the Christian ones that believe that the Jews killed Jesus

Pitiful ... eh? Not even a child to love it back. Maybe it has a cat or dog?

perhaps that would explain why "triblata/marilyn" keep trying to turn me into a Doll ...see how creepy this is ...it's like an episode of "Night Gallery"
 triblata
Msg: 2540
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 12:14:04 PM
^^^ Got me thinking about Lawyers and Pro-Bono work. Lawyers these days pay lots of money to go to law school and get jobs that don't pay them a lot of money. Many of them are hugely indebted and cannot even afford to pay their student loans and still pay for the other necessities of life.

It goes without saying that many people hate actually paying lawyers for their time.... but the complaints I hear are from lawyers who do Pro-Bono. Its very common that poor people who get lawyer services for free have an expectation and often are not appreciative at all.. its almost like those lawyers owe them something. And what's ironic, is that many young lawyers these days are worth less and more poverty stricken than some of these legal-aid recipients. Almost comical.
 triblata
Msg: 2541
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 12:20:13 PM
funchesf... turning you into a doll...you have proven to me once again by your latest post that you are a Joke. That's what you are. That's what you do. You babble nonsense continuously, but you do so not merely because you are ignorant... but you do it intentionally as a way of inciting and taunting those you are "arguing" with. Since you intentionally make yourself to be a joke of a man, I treat you like the joke you are. I'm not going to take it easy on you just because you are black. That would be discriminatory would it not? And yea... I do think this Doll could make a fortune. Still working out the details. Stay tuned.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2542
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 12:56:06 PM
From the pages of "only a religious nutter would think this was a good idea"

tRump appoints a abstinence only queen to serve as chief of staff at the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health at the Department of Health and Human Services

But I guess most conservatives really do not care about governments wasting money on programs that do nothing and in some cases make things worse, which I guess is why know of them will have a problem with this.

Trump’s Abstinence Queen Has a Tarnished Record
Valerie Huber has a long history of fighting sex ed in Ohio’s schools—but her tenure as an abstinence coordinator was marred by internal scandal.
Brandy Zadrozny
06.28.17 1:00 AM ET

Early this month, the Trump administration appointed Valerie Huber, a well-known advocate for abstinence-only sex education, to serve as chief of staff at the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health at the Department of Health and Human Services. With Huber’s pick, and a proposed 2018 budget committing $277 million to abstinence-only education, the White House seemed to signal to its conservative base the scientifically dubious “Just Say No” brand of sex education was back, and now one of its staunchest believers would be helping to man the helm.

Huber’s boss hasn’t been appointed yet, but HHS’ acting assistant secretary for health, Don Wright, announced Huber’s hiring in an internal memo published by The Hill. In the email, Wright wrote that Huber’s “wealth of professional experience in the field of public policy will serve her well in this position.”

Despite its uncertain effectiveness, Huber continued to oversee the abstinence program, and its some $23 million in state and federal funds. Then, in January 2006, she became the focus of an internal investigation and subsequent inquiry by the Ohio Ethics Commission, according to human resources documents retrieved by The Daily Beast. Internal auditors found that Huber had awarded a contract to a marketing company to develop a pro-abstinence media campaign for which she served as the statutory agent.

Internally, Huber was found guilty of “neglect of duty” and was ordered to serve a one-day working suspension. In a disciplinary letter, Ohio’s then-director of health, Dr. Nick Baird wrote that Huber’s actions “created an appearance of impropriety and a possible lack of confidence.”

Investigation documents recommended actions against Huber for violation of ethic laws be taken up by the Ohio Ethics Commission. Those inquiry records are not public.

Huber officially resigned from Ohio’s Department of Health in January of 2007, and quickly formed the National Abstinence Educators Association—a lobbying arm of the abstinence education industry, later known as Ascend, and rebranded abstinence education as “sexual risk avoidance.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-abstinence-queen-has-a-tarnished-record
 deetristate
Msg: 2543
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 1:36:25 PM
"""""hard for me to believe the typical American Black knows anything about apartheid in South Africa """"

There you go, fulfilling the stereotype of jews.
Condescending. Not listening. Self aggrandizing. Killed all through history for those traits. (Hiding an inferiority complex?)

Your whole response supports it.
I will no longer argue with other blacks to the contrary.
 triblata
Msg: 2544
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 2:10:48 PM
^^^^ Sure thing Dee. I can just imagine you and other purportedly educated Black friends standing around... while your friends blast the Jews for being too successful and are responsible for holding blacks back... and your supporting the Jewish side. Do you really want me to believe you would do that? That's not you Dee...nothing close to you.

You are more the type that would say some claptrap like Jews " [push] division between blacks and whites as a distraction to Jews controlling everything?"... and then claim you are simply relaying what you heard.

Anyway.... you told me nothing I didn't of course already know........somebody has to be blamed for the plight of Blacks in America... so why not the Jews. Somehow, I'm sure Jews are responsible for all of the Plantations and Slave trading too that went on. That would be typical of you. Fits in with your accusation that the Jews intentionally cause issues between blacks and white for "distraction" so they could control everything. Your level of ignorance really is astounding for somebody who is supposedly educated. Truthfully, all you have proven is you too are antisemitic... but of course I already knew that about you from statements you have made over the years... and the one atrocious statement you made pretty recently talking about "baked jews". Babble called you a Kunt for that but I will note you never apologized...

Still, I try to get it. I think what it comes down to is not that the Jews didn't try to help the Blacks, but there is the feeling they didn't help enough. Goes back to the lawyers who labor away trying to help people doing pro-bono work on their behalf. the attitude is not thank you so much... but... what can you do for me now. Its an attitude and until Blacks get over the attitude and realize that nobody is going to pull them up from their bootstraps...they have to do that on their own... they are going to always be suffering from the same issues.

Brings up one other thing I saw on the news not that long ago. A young black teenager burglarized a house not far from where he lived. The homeowner caught him in the act and shot him, and unfortunately killed him. They interviewed some other teenagers in the neighborhood about the death of their friend... and I will never forget this... they defended the friend by saying all he was trying to do was get some stuff...that people have to recognize that is the only way he could get the stuff he wanted. What an attitude for such young people. Until that attitude is changed... the feeling of entitlement...nothing is going to change. But you all keep blaming the Jews ... speaking only for myself, I don't lose any sleep over it.
 triblata
Msg: 2545
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 2:16:51 PM
Here you go.

Relatives Of Killed 17-Year-Old Home Invader: How Else Is He 'Gonna Get His Money'?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4144/relatives-killed-17-year-old-home-invader-how-else-robert-kraychik#

So DEE.. is it the fault of the Jews that children "in the hood" are taught to thing this way by their parents? Just curious.
 triblata
Msg: 2546
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 2:58:16 PM

"""""hard for me to believe the typical American Black knows anything about apartheid in South Africa """"

There you go, fulfilling the stereotype of jews.
Condescending. Not listening. Self aggrandizing. Killed all through history for those traits. (Hiding an inferiority complex?

Well that didn't take long to research... I see you are simply helping to spread the lie that Jews supported Apartheid in South Africa....when they did the opposite per this lengthy WIKI article. That's your problem Dee. You are just ignorant (fulfilling YOUR stereotype)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Africa

Focused on internal Jewish communal issues[edit]
Despite the representation of Jews in the struggle against apartheid, the Jewish establishment and the majority of South African Jews remained focused on Jewish issues. South African Jews generally supported the anti-apartheid cause at the same time as communal institutions remained focused on the community. In 1980, 32 years after the creation of apartheid, the South African Jewish Board of Deputies passed a resolution urging "all concerned, in particular members of our own community, to cooperate in securing the immediate amelioration and ultimate removal of all unjust discriminatory laws and practices based on race, creed or colour"[citation needed]. A few rabbis spoke out against apartheid early, but they failed to gain support and it was not until 1985 that the rabbinate as a whole condemned apartheid. (Adler 2000)
 deetristate
Msg: 2547
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 3:03:28 PM
You have proven that the beliefs about Jews are correct, at least in your case. Continue to post and prove them accurate.
I no longer need to discuss this particular topic with you.
You will just keep posting and proving the stereotype correct.
I won't participate in that further.
Continue . . .
 triblata
Msg: 2548
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 3:11:22 PM
(I am going to sound like LOLTRUMP here)..... I get you cannot defend your abject ignorance, your bigotry or your being, once again, proven to know nothing about what you are talking about. So diversion is the best policy.

It would be interesting to see if you would ever apologize for anything you say where you are wrong... especially the baked jew comment. . . . but like the mentally ill Trump, that is beyond you.

I suppose you are right about one thing... I have proven I am FAR SMARTER than you... so if I fulfill the stereotype.... that's because most stereotypes are generally accurate... that's how they became stereotypes
 funchesf
Msg: 2549
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 3:24:30 PM

Got me thinking about Lawyers and Pro-Bono work

Pro Bono is regarded as forced labor by lawyers ...either their firm force them to do 50 hours a year or those fresh out of school do it to place something on their resume ...pro bono doesn't require that you win any cases

but the complaints I hear are from lawyers who do Pro-Bono. Its very common that poor people who get lawyer services for free have an expectation and often are not appreciative at all.

that's because the client either whine up doing more time or paying a bigger fine due to incompetence or the non-attentiveness of their lawyer having to work for free

And what's ironic, is that many young lawyers these days are worth less and more poverty stricken than some of these legal-aid recipients. Almost comical.

every lawyer is not going to be a Perry Mason ..most would be incapable of keeping Mother Teresa out of Jail

funchesf... turning you into a doll

you quote children poems..you advocate for mutilating little boy's private parts and you talk about turning people into dolls ...all this is sooooooooo creepy ...it's like Silence of the lambs (part 2)

you have proven to me once again by your latest post that you are a Joke

I mean who cares what is proven to someone that doesn't have sense enough to not keep getting kicked off the site

but you do it intentionally as a way of inciting and taunting those you are "arguing" with.

that's what happens in a forum....you whine to much about nothing

. I'm not going to take it easy on you just because you are black.

that's like Luke Skywalker saying that he is not going to take it easy on Master Yoda because he's green

I think what it comes down to is not that the Jews didn't try to help the Blacks

you keep trying to turn Jews into a race when it's clearly a religion ..you making Jews appears as inbreds

Jews don't pop out of the womb circumcised...they get circumcised because they converted to Judaism

you trying to turn Jews into a race is the same things the Nazi(s) tried to do

are you sure you're not an Anti-semite posing as a Jew to spread falsities about Jews to start trouble?
 triblata
Msg: 2550
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/29/2017 4:02:21 PM
^^^ Only two of your assertions are worth a response so:

^^^ Only two of your assertions are worth a response so:

Got me thinking about Lawyers and Pro-Bono work

Pro Bono is regarded as forced labor by lawyers ...either their firm force them to do 50 hours a year or those fresh out of school do it to place something on their resume ...pro bono doesn't require that you win any cases

In a sense you are right...it is forced labor because you are forced to spend your time on very basic stuff, like the guy being evicted from his apartment because he didn't pay his rent. No lawyer, even a young one, wants to be forced to do such drudgery, especially for somebody like yourself.. who shows an attitude. . . and then its the lawyers fault when the guy who didn't pay the rent is evicted.

but the complaints I hear are from lawyers who do Pro-Bono. Its very common that poor people who get lawyer services for free have an expectation and often are not appreciative at all.

that's because the client either whine up doing more time or paying a bigger fine due to incompetence or the non-attentiveness of their lawyer having to work for free

Like I said.. that entitlement attitude...the poor are entitled to the best, the most experienced . . . they expect that partner making $1000 per hour to drop what they are doing to help them out because they didn't pay the rent. They are entitled because they were born poor, never bothered getting an education, never bothered trying to get a decent paying job... and also expected to live rent free.

Your assertions here crystallize exactly what I was telling Dee.... thanks for proving my point.

this is why I would never be a leftist... they would come to the defense of that poor person . . the entitlement syndrome .. everybody owes you because you are poor (not you...I expect you are a decently paid person... despite the fact you express contempt through your nonsense for most of the people on this board)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America