Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 2576
Muslim in AmericaPage 104 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Posted By: Triblata
You really are a pitiful man

actually I'm God's favorite ...love above all others ...oops..er..that's Satan ...sorry my bad

I've watched you mock many here and they were too politically correct to call you out

are you referring to your other fake profiles?

Posted By: Triblata Maybe you can use voodoo to put a curse on the Jews. Lol..

The Lord Almighty already cursed the Jews by creating you and Hitler ...oh and the curse of Canaan

Here is some magic reggae mahn to smite your enemies:

oh jeez..is that what it is...you have a reggae jamaica man fantasy? ...you'll be amazed how many e-mails I get requesting that ...their Father spoke so ill of the black man which cause them to fantasize about them and now they want them a Jamaican man to bring them a cool island drink and seduce them ...like I've said..you're too creepy...find someone else ..

Just wondering if two Jewish women have ever fought like that surrounded by jewish guys egging them on.

probably if you were one of those two Jewish women fighting I'm pretty sure those jewish guys would want to see you get a beatdown
 triblata
Msg: 2577
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/2/2017 12:00:30 PM
Reggie Mahn dun insult me. Will Reggae Mahn use voodoo:

Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you.
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.
Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette.
Endonline pour de boisette damballa!
Endelieu pour de boisette damballa! (x4)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2578
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/2/2017 6:21:51 PM
Hey tribaldick,

You are getting even weaker on your deflections.

So, why are you pretending not to be a jew?

Are you that ashamed that you will not even admit it on a troll profile?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2579
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/5/2017 8:18:52 AM
Tim Minchin song dedicated to Cardinal George Pell. Now that Georgie is on trial for charges against children, it has an eerie new relevance.

Come Home (Cardinal Pell) - Tim Minchin
Tim Minchin
Published on Feb 16, 2016

Hi, I do hope you enjoy my new song.

Proceeds from its sale will go into this fund: https://www.gofundme.com/sendballarat...
UPDATE: The GoFundMe page was closed once the group of survivors made their trip to Rome but proceeds from the song continue to be donated to the survivors of clerical abuse.

https://youtu.be/EtHOmforqxk
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2580
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:57:29 AM
Hobby Lobby be like...

Provide healthcare for our employees?
nah that would be against jesus.

Fund isis though the purchase of looted artifacts?
Sure, jesus is cool with that.

Hobby Lobby to pay $3 million fine, forfeit ancient artifacts
By Chris Boyette, CNN

(CNN)Hobby Lobby agreed to forfeit thousands of artifacts from modern-day Iraq and pay a $3 million fine to resolve a civil action the Justice Department brought against the company, according to court documents.

The DOJ said the company received the falsely labeled artifacts from a United Arab Emirates-based supplier.

The artifacts, ancient cuneiform tablets and clay bullae, were smuggled into the United States through the United Arab Emirates and Israel, Justice officials said. Cuneiform is an ancient system of writing on clay tablets that was used in Mesopotamia, and clay bullae are balls of clay on which seals have been imprinted.

'Red flags'
Despite the warnings from the cultural property law expert, Hobby Lobby went forward with a deal to buy 5,548 artifacts for $1.6 million in December 2010, a deal "fraught with red flags," the DOJ said.

"The protection of cultural heritage is a mission that Homeland Security Investigations and its partner US Customs and Border Protection take very seriously as we recognize that while some may put a price on these artifacts, the people of Iraq consider them priceless," said Angel Melendez, special agent in charge, who led the investigation with the United States Attorney's Office.

As a result of the investigation, Hobby Lobby has pledged to set up policies on the buying of cultural property, provide necessary training to its personnel, hire qualified outside customs counsel and customs brokers, and submit quarterly reports to the government on any cultural property it buys for the next eighteen months, according to the DOJ.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/05/us/hobby-lobby-ancient-artifacts-trnd/index.html
 kubatto
Msg: 2581
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 8:17:51 AM
That Inner City culture of violence I was talking about:

At least 101 shot, 15 killed during violent Fourth of July weekend in Chicago

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicago-violence-fourth-of-july-weekend-shootings/

Reggae Mahn...you live in Chicago... what the heck is going on. That is just incredible.
 funchesf
Msg: 2582
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 10:50:40 AM

Reggie Mahn dun insult me. Will Reggae Mahn use voodoo:

isn't circumcision voodoo? ..but anyway Judaism sprang from Voodoo ....when Moses laid down his staff and it turned into a snake ...guess what Moses and Aaron were practicing

Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you.

what I do know about voodoo is once you "willingly and knowingly" "beg" for the power you've given consent for things to enter that one day will demand payment either from you or your loved ones ..

according to the belief if you choose not to heed as in posting a retraction before payment is due... an unexplained scratch will appear either on you or one of your loved ones ....at this point it's too late and things will begin to happen

I'm only telling you this because you claimed that you believed in God...then clearly you must also believe in the Devil

it's the same as when you warn someone against using a Ouija board and they don't heed the warning or repent ...that's how the demon came into Regan in the movie "The Exorcist" ...

perhaps voodoo demons explain why you're acting the way you are in the forum ...

Reggae Mahn...you live in Chicago... what the heck is going on. That is just incredible.

and about 1,000 or more Jews either killed or were killed daily in Warsaw ....if you can explain why...it will in turn give you the answer you seek
 kubatto
Msg: 2583
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 10:56:35 AM
Reggae Mahn;

Ade due damballa. Valinchella santeria. Oya shungo yenya macumba.
Give me the power, I beg of you.
Leveau mercier du bois chio.
Morteisme lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette.
Endelieu pour de boisette damballa! (x3)

and about 1,000 or more Jews either killed or were killed daily in Warsaw ....if you can explain why...it will in turn give you the answer you seek

You mean the people in the Chicago hood are the victims of Nazis... wow... and I thought they were killing themselves over a pair of sneakers. Who knew?
 Jo van
Msg: 2584
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 11:16:03 AM
I'll be glad when we turn over a new page.
The stench of "racism " is almost overpowering on this one.

kubatto
Msg: 2585
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 11:45:17 AM
^^^ how can there be something called "racism" when race does not exist. By the way, if you are claiming that they are not killing themselves in the inner cities... with over 100 shot this past weekend in Chicago alone, and fifteen killed....lets have your source that this is all made up?

And yea... since Reggae man mocks so many... time he got a little of his own medicine. Only fair don't you think. What's good for the Pot is good for the Kettle, right?
 Jo van
Msg: 2586
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 11:59:43 AM

Oh "racism" exists, as is glaringly evident from the fvckwittery displayed in your posts.
But it's not valid.
It's not based on reality, just on fear, stupidity, and ignorance.

Just like all those nodding religiotards display that "judaism" exists, when they nod at masonary.
Just because people do stuff, and "believe" stuff, doesn't make it "real", or valid

But I don't expect you to be able to grasp that concept.
Your religious "grooming" runs so deep, you've lost the ability for critical analysis.
 kubatto
Msg: 2587
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 12:10:57 PM
You still don't get it...never will. Doesn't matter whether it's real. All that is important is they believe it's real and get lots out of their spiritualmess.

If there is no basis for racism, I would be more than happy to drop you off at a New Orleans or Chicago Housing project
.preferably when it's dark. You should take me up on my offer so you can prove me wrong.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2588
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 1:35:26 PM

If there is no basis for racism, I would be more than happy to drop you off at a New Orleans or Chicago Housing project

You make a great point, as most racist like yourself subscribe to stereotypes, and as such those thing give them comfort as they validate their irrational beliefs.

Because if you think a black person would be less safe in those neighborhoods then clearly you are as I described.
 funchesf
Msg: 2589
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 1:53:15 PM

Posted By: Kubatto
Reggae Mahn;
Ade due damballa. Valinchella santeria. Oya shungo yenya macumba.
Give me the power, I beg of you.

according to the belief, it will come in the form of a "Geist" ...it will watch you perhaps in a closet or under the bed while making subtle noises as a way of announcing itself until you fall asleep which it will use your clothing which is stained with your evil deeds to manifest itself then hover over you and place a scratch ...or perhaps place a scratch on a loved one ...but then again... you might not have any

to be safe... in a couple of days ask those you suspect might "like or can possibly tolerant" you if they have any mysterious unexplainable scratches

You mean the people in the Chicago hood are the victims of Nazis... wow.

Nazis weren't the only ones killing Jews in Warsaw...Jews were killing each other even for a pair of shoes ...I asked you why? ....your refusal to answer why ... displays why the world also didn't care and why 6 million Jews were allowed to be killed

If there is no basis for racism, I would be more than happy to drop you off at a New Orleans or Chicago Housing project.

or at your Klan meeting
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 2590
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 1:56:00 PM
There is no such thing as masonary Jo van....
 kubatto
Msg: 2591
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 2:07:05 PM

You make a great point, as most racist like yourself subscribe to stereotypes, and as such those thing give them comfort as they validate their irrational beliefs.

Because if you think a black person would be less safe in those neighborhoods then clearly you are as I described.

You know, I know you are not the brightest bulb around, but this is an incredibly stupid argument. If you are white walking around a housing project in a city like New Orleans.... you are one of two things: 1) A cop or 2) a Target. Your level of ignorance is almost embarrassing. You need to get out more.

Nazis weren't the only ones killing Jews in Warsaw...Jews were killing each other even for a pair of shoes ...I asked you why?

You say all kinds of sh^t that has no basis in fact. You are really in the end, just a black ahole who has contempt for the white man.....and especially contempt for jews.... for the same reasons that King Troll hates Jews....you can't stand their successes.

Gee, what a surprise you are an expert on VOODOO. ... does that mean you are going to put a curse on me. I'm scared. ROFLMAO.

There is no such thing as masonary Jo van....

Given your challenged cognitive abilities, let me see if I can help you out there Hope....Jovan is mocking Jews for davening at the Western Wall.....like you he is an antisemite (a smarter one than you though) who finds it hilarious when people follow their spiritual paths in life. He doesn't get it so they shouldn't do it. Very simpleton way of seeing things... but there it is.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2592
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 2:34:07 PM

You know, I know you are not the brightest bulb around, but this is an incredibly stupid argument. If you are white walking around a housing project in a city like New Orleans.... you are one of two things: 1) A cop or 2) a Target. Your level of ignorance is almost embarrassing. You need to get out more.

I agree, you have presented an incredibly stupid argument.
 kubatto
Msg: 2593
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 2:46:31 PM
Reggae Mahn...given my enemies here, I have decided that prevention is the best medicine. Should I send my money to these people for protection? can you vouch for authenticity? Thanks for all of your expertise... I hate to be taken in by scammers after all. I only want to purchase a legitimate Voodoo spell.... not a scam. I want the real thing. Thanks in advance.

CURSE OR THE EVIL EYE

Voodoo protection spells not only work faster than other magic spells, their effects are also the most powerful and they can be used to remove even the strongest malediction. To remove and change bad luck or Evil Eye into a positive and successful flow of energy that will help you to do better in life, the best solution you can find is to cast a Voodoo spell and conjure spirits with infinite powers. The traditionnal African Voodoo Loas are extremely capable and they are going to win the battle for you and remove the curse or negative energies that stop you on the way to success and happiness.

Voodoo Spell to Remove a CurseThe powerful healing forces of African Voodoo are going to remove the worst curses and set you free from the Evil EyeIf you feel that a spiritual energy or a curse has been stopping you from being successful, today you have a real chance to remove this obstacle once and for all. The Voodoo Loas are going to heal your karma and remove the presence of all the negative and harmful energies that have been harrassing you for too long. Additionally, this Voodoo spell aims to protect you from future spiritual and magical assaults on a long term basis. This spell trully works, and who else better than a renowned Voodoo priest with more than 30 years of experience and expertise to cast it for you?

This powerful Voodoo protection spell to remove a curse or the Evil Eye will take effect on different levels and bring you results from 2 days to a maximum of 30 days:
Cleanse and heal your soul from bad luck and negative energies,
The Voodoo Loas win the battle for you and remove any magical curse permanently,
Create and strenghten a spiritual protection shield that will help you to stay away from the Evil Eye,
Make it impossible for anyone to put a spell on you.
AFTER YOU ORDER THIS PROTECTION SPELL TO REMOVE A CURSE: When you order your spell, I receive an instant confirmation and plan a moment to do your work. Before I cast your protection spell, I need to collect a few details from you (your name, date of birth, possibly a picture, etc.) and so I will contact you by email to get the information I need. Normally a spell is cast within 72 hours after purchase, but be aware that it also depends on my planning and how much work I have (I cast a maximum of 2 spells per day and custom spells often keep me busy several days in a row). Once I have the information I need, I cast your spell. The price you pay includes my fee for the different rituals and ceremonies as well as the rare ingredients I use for the spellwork. You will also receive my guidance until the effects manifest and the spell fully worked.

FAST RESULTS AND POWERFUL EFFECTS: I have helped many celebrities and clients to remove a curse or the Evil Eye thanks to this powerful protection spell. Therefore I can cope with your highest expectations to get fast and powerful results from your protection spell.
 forumslady
Msg: 2594
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:30:16 PM
You know, there are moments here that are truly ironic.
Dee is accusing other people of being racist, despite her beliefs about Muslims.
Kabatto calls her out, for two seconds, I got to cheer, but then Kabatto turns around and starts implying that black people are a grave danger to white people.
Here we are, in a thread about Muslims, when it's been pointed out, more than once, who kills the most people, within the US, white extremists or Muslim extremists.
I know the answer to that and maybe if Dee would educate herself about Muslims and Kabatto wouldn't work so hard to prove her right about white people, we all might be better off.
SIGH!
(Seriously Kabatto, that talk about NewOrleans was cringe worthy. Don't stoop to Dee's level)
 deetristate
Msg: 2595
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:22:51 PM
Muslim is not a race. (Heavy sigh)
(She even copies my expressions. LOL!)

I am really special, though. I am the only person questioned for pointing out racism in a poster.

Envy is a terrible thing to waste on me. I am a stranger on the internet.

Gotta get my connection.

LOLTrump
Msg: 2596
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:32:12 PM

Muslim is not a race. (Heavy sigh)
(She even copies my expressions. LOL!)

So what do you call someone who has an irrational hate of muslims like yourself if not a racist?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 forumslady
Msg: 2597
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:32:17 PM
deetristate-
" Gotta get my connection"

Try making the connection that what you just said is an outright lie.
I DID say something to someone else about racist comments.

Who is envious of you?
Who is copying your expressions? (and WHAT expression are you talking about??)
Surely, you don't mean me.
If so, you are WAY off base.
You need to get over yourself, you aren't that special.
 kubatto
Msg: 2598
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 7:20:47 PM
Forumslady, you kind of lost me, and I think I lost you. My entire polemic was directed to a very specific subpart of the black population...the inner city..where in New Orleans and Chicago, young black men grow up in a culture of violence and where life has little value. This may be an uncomfortable truth but fact nonetheless. In New Orleans, although generally black on black crime, crime was also somewhat random..when I was there decades ago, black thugs would drive into wealthier neighborhoods and randomly rob and sometimes shoot people. Just a few months ago, if you recall, a young black thug was caught on camera nonchalantly trying to shoot a young Tulane med student in the head after having shot him in the stomach. Fortunately his gun jammed. Chicago these days appear to be a literal killing field.

So how does this happen? How has black culture in the inner city devolved into such a sad state of affairs? Ignoring the issue or refusing to discuss the issue will not improve the condition.

I guarantee you, you will not knowingly walk through the housing projects in the New Orleans area. No sane white person would do so. Even the cops stay away.
 forumslady
Msg: 2599
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 8:32:50 PM
Kubatto- Uh-huh. I've been to New Orleans, more than once.

Mobile isn't exactly like nap time, in kindergarten.

Perhaps you forgot I'm a private duty nurse. I've had patients in all kinds of neighborhoods.

I got pulled over once and warned about where I was.

Can I say you have NO point, no, I can't say that. What I DO know is that when I have had to go to neighborhoods with a bad reputation, sometimes at night, nothing has ever happened.

In fact, they turned out to be good people who were poor and had little choice in where they lived. I was never made to feel unwelcome, never threatened.

You're telling people they need to go to these places, well I've been to them and I'm still here. They welcomed me with open arms. I got invited to things outside of work. I ate dinner over at two patients houses, with their family's. I went to a grand child's birthday party once, I went to a wedding, I went to a funeral where I was asked to sit with the family.

They trusted me, I trusted them.

It always brings out the cynic in me when I hear story's where people say, "This kind of thing doesn't happen here." They are always talking about white, affluent areas.

Guess what, it DOES happen there, it happens everywhere.

I can't stop anyone from labeling people based on the color of their skin, or where they live, how much money they have, how they worship, or don't worship, where they come from, etc.

All I know is I have made it a point to look at people as human beings, each with their own story that probably isn't all that different than mine.

Thinking that way has enriched my life in ways that make me thankful. I don't know how to think any other way, I don't want to think any other way.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2600
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 8:54:15 PM
"How has black culture in the inner city devolved into such a sad state of affairs?"

>>>KJ and D will be along shortly to explain to you why this isn't right. See, only MUSLIMS are capable of turning neighborhoods into no-go zones, where they refuse to assimilate, speak their own type of language, and live by their own law. The scenario you described just can't possibly happen by NON-MUSLIM. They are certain of this, b/c the alt-right has told them this.

back when I used to do the 5 boroughs bike tour in NYC, 20,000 of us pale faces would bike thru Harlem. But yeah, there have always been rough neighborhoods, think of the 2002 movie "Gangs of New York", referencing mid 1800's NYC.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America