Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forumslady
Msg: 2601
Muslim in AmericaPage 105 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
gtomustang- Yeah, well, Dee caught another flight, she's gone, for now.
It's highly likely when she comes back, she'll say Muslim's aren't a race, again.
I don't know about you, but I've never said they are, Muslim is a Religion.

Kj, well, who knows what she will say.
She has a tendency to change the subject. Maybe she has attention issues, although she did say her IQ is 75. So, maybe she's a garden variety nit wit.

Whatever she says, you can expect good ole' Johnny boy will make an appearance soon after and agree with her, then say something even dumber than she does and end it with, Yikes! Because saying that in every post adds so much value to his opinion.

Poor thing, somebody should tell him following around Kj like a puppy or a ten year old with a crush makes him look like a fool.
Hmmm, I guess I just did. :D
 John252817
Msg: 2602
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/6/2017 9:59:09 PM
Ruh roe, looks like forumslady is getting a little bit testy...YIKES!!! It always happens when someone like forumslady has nothing so she starts swingin. Hydrate forumslady, hydrate with water, it will help ya lots!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 2603
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 4:01:17 AM
">>>KJ and D will be along shortly to explain to you why this isn't right."

I will? Huh.

The only part of your statement I care about is......"and live by their own law".

All AMERICAN citizens need to live by AMERICAN laws. Pretty simple. :)

"Kj, well, who knows what she will say."

There you go....see above....now you know.

"She has a tendency to change the subject. Maybe she has attention issues,"

Only when the subject is boring. I hate to be bored.

"although she did say her IQ is 75. So, maybe she's a garden variety nit wit."

And then there IS this. :D

Which brings me to.....instead of investing so much energy.....thinking about me, Ms. Forums....use it to improve your dating odds. I think it will go along way toward creating a more positive and sunny disposition. :)
 deetristate
Msg: 2604
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:02:11 AM
Well, the Israeli has backtracked on his postings and forum actuslly posted something somewhat reasonable.

My work on that topic is done.
-----------------'

They still have the hysterical notion that nonleftists hate all muslins when there is no such animal.
But then, without such an hysterical and wrong premise, on what could they base their hysterical responses?

No one hates all muslims. No one wants to kick out muslims who are here legally and lawfully and not plotting to kill us.
That the U S A has its own criminals is enough reason not to create more problems for itself by brininging in people among whom the terrorists have promised to infiltrate.
Further, no one has a right to come to and live in the USA.

Did you people sign up to sponsor any refugees? No?
None living with you?

Again, if you have termites, why bring in firewood that could possibly contain more?
Well, a masochist would.
I am not a masochist and I love my family and will not argue to sacrifice them or other people at the altar of PCness.
(You lost that fight as well. As I stated before, the Trump administration had started its new vetting program anyway. Now even the hawaii court has capitulated. )

I am going to try to save the above on my phone because I am bored with typing it when you people pretend it wasn't said. Then I can just copy and paste.

Again, feel free to sponsor a refugee and have them live in your home.

Maybe they want to make a terrirost a millionaire, like Canada.

I csn hear the nimby now.
 Jo van
Msg: 2605
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:34:20 AM

So how does this happen? How has black culture in the inner city devolved into such a sad state of affairs? Ignoring the issue or refusing to discuss the issue will not improve the condition.

It's not "black culture", it's gun culture.
But then, some Americans insist on their "right to bear arms".

We don't have these kinds of problems here.
Virtually no hand guns (outside of registered "gun clubs", and they leave the weapons there, I think?)
No "automatic" weapons allowed.
And very difficult to get a shotgun license.

Compare our gun deaths to yours.
I'm not gloating.... just sayin...

"Ignoring the issue, or refusing to discuss the issue, will not improve the condition"

So we've all agreed that "muslim" isn't a "race".
Now, if we could just apply the same logic to "jewish", I'd feel that we were making some progress.
And from there, perhaps on to the ridiculousness of "race" itself?
I can dream....
 Kj521
Msg: 2606
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:50:32 AM
"It's not "black culture", it's gun culture.
But then, some Americans insist on their "right to bear arms"."

And yet....this...vvvv....is not happening everywhere in America.

"with over 100 shot this past weekend in Chicago alone, and fifteen killed."

Hmmm...might be other factors besides our 2A at play here in Chicago. Prolly some education, economic, break down of the family unit and sense of community issues to name just a few.

You are a two trick pony, Mr. Jovan. Religion and guns. It's all you got.

Waiting for you to weave in your anti religious views to complete your simplistic narrative. :)
 deetristate
Msg: 2607
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:51:07 AM
Jolly good,Jovan.
(I actually heard that name in a movie. I had never heard it irl before you, well, and the perfume)

You did not fall for the distract from the jewish problem by talking about "the blacks" method.

Jewisusis not a race.
It is a mostly secular club, based on my relatives.

80 percent of gun deaths of whites are caused by other whites.
Guns alone are not the problem.

It is the break down of the family, loss of religion based principles (if not belief - they are different) , poor schools, policies that enciurage or do not duscourage illegitimacy, more arrests and charges of bkacks fir the same activities that buffy and jody are sent home to their parents for doing, that white in the projects who is the grand supplier of drugs and guns for distribution( no black can smuggle in that much to the USA or that many guns and to believe otherwise means that you are hopeless)

All brought on by leftists policies that encourage the state of affairs generation after generation.
Same in poor white communities
(That get the most welfare in dollars)

When 75 percent of blacks are not in this category, why do you people keep harping on this?
Does it make you feel better about yourselves?

Is someone being shot in chicago affecting you in any way?

Why is there this need to focus on this?

The israeli I get. He/she uses it as a distraction.

Again, the topic here is muslims in america.

kubatto
Msg: 2608
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:43:34 AM
Well Herod...i grew up in a primarily Jewish area and 95% white. We all had guns...but we weren't killing each other or robbing each other with them. One guy didn't shoot another guy to steal his designer sneakers or chain. You have absolutely no idea about the senseless violence and
Murders going on in the worst of inner city America. Guns don't cause the culture...they simply make it easier for a violent culture to be deadly. If somebody can explain to me why this never changes, why places like Chicago are getting worse not better, I would love to hear it. Poverty alone explains nothing.

"You did not fall for the distract from the jewish problem by talking about "the blacks" method."

Okay King Troll. I'll bite. Your trolling assertion. What is the "Jewish Problem"...or are you just trying to sound like Hitler? You know your explaining away the Final Solution as justified because the Jews were arrogant and whatever else you accused them of being...Heck, I'm surprised you haven't accused Jews of being the kingpins behind black drug use and selling...yet.

And of course...all of the problems in the inner cities are everybody's fault..but the black people who live there of course. Let's blame all of those problems on the Jews...all of them.
 kubatto
Msg: 2609
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 8:35:17 AM
This is a good article....but the bottom line is the culture will have to change itself...all the rest of us can do is offer assistance.

"Their street or thug culture is real, with a configuration of norms, values and habits that are, disturbingly, rooted in a ghetto brand of core American mainstream values: hypermasculinity, the aggressive assertion and defense of respect, extreme individualism, materialism and a reverence for the gun, all inflected with a threatening vision of blackness openly embraced as the thug life.

Such street culture is simply the black urban version of one of America’s most iconic traditions: the Wild West. America’s first gangsta thugs were Billy the Kid and Jesse James. In the youth thug cultures of both the Wild West and the inner cities, America sees inverted images of its own most iconic values, one through rose-tinted glass, the other through a glass, darkly."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/10/opinion/sunday/the-real-problem-with-americas-inner-cities.html
 kubatto
Msg: 2610
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 8:43:03 AM
And then..religion is not doing enough if anything.

MIKE PFLEGER: I think the faith-based communities have not had as much impact because I think they've been absent from the conversation. I think the faith-based communities have failed. You know, we're supposed to be the moral voice and, to be quite honest with you, I think the faith-based communities from the Muslim to the Christian to the Jewish traditions have been silent, silent on, you know, these issues in America of race, silent on the issues of this violence that's become an epidemic.

You know, I've always said the biggest code of silence, to me, has not been law enforcement or the street. It's been the church. And where has our voice been as a conscience to society? Where's our voice been confronting the neglected and the throwaways that some people have meant to feel in our communities? Where have we been demanding that corporate America and government step up and stop ignoring and abandoning whole communities and whole groups of people who are poor?

So the church in my mind is at a, you know - it's really at a crossroads. Either the church is going to begin to become vocal and become a moral voice again or the church is going to become irrelevant.

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/03/492549546/examining-the-reasons-for-chicagos-violence
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2611
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 8:57:09 AM

If somebody can explain to me why this never changes, why places like Chicago are getting worse not better, I would love to hear it. Poverty alone explains nothing.

It is mostly because when you hear something that supports what you think you lack the ineluctable ability to understand derp from truth and like your hero tRump you keep pushing fake news.

The Myth of Chicago Gun Violence?
Staunch Second-Amendment Defenders Say that the City is Proof Positive the Gun-Control Policies are Ineffective. Actual Statistics, However, Seem to Say Otherwise.

Many “right-to-carry” proponents look at Chicago’s exorbitantly high number of firearm homicides, in tandem with the city’s strict handgun regulations, as “proof” that gun control legislation “doesn’t work.”

These people, to put it gently, are absolute idiots.

While there’s no denying that Chicago has a MAJOR gun violence problem, the statistical reality is that, per capita, Chicago is nowhere close to being the national leader in terms of violent crime. Let me point you towards something called the Uniform Crime Report, an annual FBI release detailing the severity of crimes like homicide, assault and armed robbery. Late last year, the findings for 2011 were released, and the results? Well…they might just come as a surprise to some folks.

When it comes to murder and non-negligent manslaughter rates, fifteen cities rank ahead of Chicago. Perhaps it’s worth noting that Washington, D.C., another jurisdiction oft-criticized by Second Amendment loyalists for “anti-gun legislation” ranked two spots ahead of the Windy City on the Murder-Counter. And before you say that’s conclusive “proof” that gun control policies result in more street violence, just remember that top 13 cities in the country as far as murder rates go ALL have open-carry legislation on their books. Also worth noting? The top spot in 2011 belonged to New Orleans, whose murder rate of 57.6 people per 100,000 was nearly QUADRUPLE that of Chicago…this, despite the fact that the Big Easy has a total population that’s almost THIRTEEN times smaller than Chi-Town.

Regarding national robbery rates, once again, Chicago didn’t even crack the top ten. When it comes to aggravated assaults, the city barely even made the top 25, ranking 24th in the nation; among the dyed-red, gun-toting strongholds where you are statistically likelier to get physically attacked are Wichita, Tulsa, Indianapolis, Toledo and (much to the chagrin of both Sarah Palin supporters left out there) even Anchorage, by-god Alaska.

Now, if you REALLY want to know why Chicago’s homicide levels are so high, there’s a 2011 documentary you direly need to see called “The Interrupters.” What happens when you leave marginalized young people, in impoverished, drug-infested pockets with virtually zero social capital and infrastructure, with pathetically underperforming school systems and next to no sustainable employment opportunities? What happens in an environment where father absenteeism is nearly 100 percent, educational disdain is seemingly built into the culture itself, and state and federal supports are limited to the occasional National Guard call up to curtail civil dissent? What happens when youth live in a nihilistic social structure where violent familial loyalty trumps not only civil laws and norms, but even a basic consideration for human life in general?

http://internetisinamerica.blogspot.ca/2013/02/the-myth-of-chicago-gun-violence.html
 kubatto
Msg: 2612
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:02:58 AM
The incredible violence of the black culture in the inner cities in places like Chicago is not myth. Your article has nothing to do with this well known fact...so what was your point again?

Jo van
Msg: 2613
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:15:48 AM

Guns don't cause the culture...they simply make it easier for a violent culture to be deadly.

I've reread that, about 20 times, and it still sounds stupid.

If you can't make the correlation between numbers of weapons, and ease of availability, and then do the comparison with countries with a different approach, then, I can't help you.
Your gun death statistics are appalling.
You're right down at the bottom, with countries like Guatemala, Columbia, and Swaziland, but you're the richest country on earth.
"You do the maths" as they say.

You are a two trick pony, Mr. Jovan. Religion and guns. It's all you got.

Well, that's still two more "tricks" than you.

Where life and living conditions are so desperate, and people literally feel they have "nothing to lose", then life becomes "cheap": your own, and other people's.
It's not rocket surgery.

"Family values" is just "code" for "more religious belief".

But your cognitive dissonance prevents you from making the connection between religious beliefs, and the violence and attempted genocide in Palestine, which is driven entirely by religious beliefs.

The "value" of the "families" of Palestinians, who had lived peacefully on the land, for many centuries, was deemed to be of zero "value",
-compared to the "value" of the religious beliefs which prompted and inspired the invasion of "westerners", claiming they had a "right" to the land, based on biblical mythology.

Don't get me wrong, the beliefs of "muslims" are equally absurd.
But it was "christians" and "jews", who came up with the plan to create a theological theme park, where the religious could pretend that their mythology was "real", every day, and it was done entirely to the detriment of the "muslims", who's objections were also considered to be of "no value."
(See "The Balfour Declaration")

And here we are, 2,000 years later, still making those same "blood sacrifices".

You'd think that if religions were so "beneficial", the body count might be lower, where those religions originated, but it seems not.
It seems that "family values" don't stop bad behaviour after all.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2614
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:17:43 AM

The incredible violence of the black culture in the inner cities in places like Chicago is not myth. Your article has nothing to do with this well known fact...so what was your point again?

My point is, you are too stupid to understand and will probably just say "fake news" like your hero tRump and not actually address anything in the acritical which shows you have no idea what you are rambling on about.
 kubatto
Msg: 2615
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:19:40 AM
Lets get back to the important stuff... Voodoo....

Reggae Mahn... can you give me an estimate please of how much the going rate is for legitimate Voodoo Magic to protect a person from an evil spirit... and how do I distinguish legitimate Voodoo magic from the illegitimate? I don't want to go to the wrong Vodoo Queen after all.... look what happened to this poor child:

During a performance of the Haitian voodoo practice ‘Loa’, asix year old child suffered excruciating burns at the hands of her mother andgrandmother.

‘Loa’ are Haitian spirits of Voodoo and are called upon bypractitioners to grant requests. In order to do this, it is believed by somethat the selected person has to walk through a ring of fire – in this case,bizarrely, the chosen one was the six year old girl. What happened in this casehowever, was that Marie Lauradin and Sylvenie Thessier of Queens New York tooka horrifying spin on the ritual. The mother poured chemical accelerant over thenaked body of her child and created a circle around her of the same fluid. Shethen lit this on fire.

What’s even worse is that both the mother and grandmotherignored the screams of unbearable pain from the child.

After the ritual, they bathed the child in cold water andput her to bed. It was only after a relative pressed for the child to receivemedical attention that she was taken to hospital. When there, it was discernedshe had suffered second and third degree burns over 25% of her body, includingher face, torso and legs. She remained there in recovery for nearly fourmonths.

When questioned, the girl's mother claimed that rather thanperforming a voodoo ritual on her daughter, she was in fact preparing rice withboiling water on the stove, which somehow ended up spilling on the girl whenshe approached her from behind. This was absurdly followed by the grandmother’stestimony that she was in the bathroom the whole time. Both statementsconveniently leave out the blinding evidence of a burnt ritualistic circle onthe floor.

The mother and grandmother have been charged with firstdegree reckless endangerment and endangering of the welfare of a child, but themental scars of what happened that night will haunt the little six year oldsacrifice to Loa for life.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2616
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:22:00 AM

It seems even when an article is posted, that radical conservatives have a hard time actually reading the article to the end. SAD. So, let me re-post the end of the article so radical conservatives can read the part they could find the time to read:

Now, if you REALLY want to know why Chicago’s homicide levels are so high, there’s a 2011 documentary you direly need to see called “The Interrupters.” What happens when you leave marginalized young people, in impoverished, drug-infested pockets with virtually zero social capital and infrastructure, with pathetically underperforming school systems and next to no sustainable employment opportunities? What happens in an environment where father absenteeism is nearly 100 percent, educational disdain is seemingly built into the culture itself, and state and federal supports are limited to the occasional National Guard call up to curtail civil dissent? What happens when youth live in a nihilistic social structure where violent familial loyalty trumps not only civil laws and norms, but even a basic consideration for human life in general?

http://internetisinamerica.blogspot.ca/2013/02/the-myth-of-chicago-gun-violence.html
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2617
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:23:38 AM

Lets get back to the important stuff... Voodoo....

Nope, let's stick with your stupid claims and the fact that you can not defend your point.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 kubatto
Msg: 2618
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:27:22 AM
Well LOL Trump... this from your article:

So whose fault is this? Is it the fault of the Jews? Is it the fault of the City leaders? Or do you think maybe, just maybe, its the fault of the Community? You see, this is really simple...the only thing that is going to prevent a culture from going to hell is that the people in that culture decide to change that culture. No outside help is going to make a difference. Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty began in the 60s. Has anything gotten better in the inner cities of towns like Chicago and New Orleans since then? And if not... why not... who takes the blame (well the Troll King will direct the blame at the jews of course..but I am talking reality here). I propose it the culture might finally start to change when Father's take on some responsibilities for their kids... when they learn something about duty..honor and commitment, and when the mom's teach their children respect for life and respect for themselves, along with a little dignity and honor.

Right Irish....I posted before I saw your post.... note my comments. I stand by them.
 deetristate
Msg: 2619
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:37:40 AM
Is this what you referred to, fun
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/04/11/Jewish_mafia_Poland.html
 kubatto
Msg: 2620
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:47:47 AM
Well Troll King...of course I put no stock in the integrity of your source here....but I will tell you that the Jews were intimately involved with the Italians in Organized Crime.... they weren't generally the violent end of the families though as much as the brains. Who do you think Mayer Lansky was? He helped start the mafia after all. He played a big part in godfather two..."Michael...we are bigger than US STEEL"...remember that? Bugsy Seigal responsible for Las Vegas, Rothstein responsible for fixing the World Series. Hell, these guys were good. Why would you think the smart guys would not be the brains behind the Mafia? Only makes sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime

I'm not sure what this has to do with the senseless and brainless violence of the Inner Cities. Whatever the Jews do... they strive to be the best . . . even when it comes to Organized Crime. You won't find the typical jew throwing his life away killing somebody over a pair of sneakers. That is evidence of a brain damaged criminal...likely from birth.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2621
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 10:22:31 AM

Has anything gotten better in the inner cities of towns like Chicago and New Orleans since then?

Yep, they have gotten quite a bit better, but you would have to actuality have understood what you are speaking about first to see that.
 kubatto
Msg: 2622
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 10:28:16 AM
^^^^ do you have a source...your opinion obviously does not hold a lot of weight with me. And I am not talking in generalities.... I think lots of the US has improved... I am talking about these hell holes in Chicago, New Orleans, etc. I can't remember 101 people being shot in a weekend ANYWHERE in the past.
 kubatto
Msg: 2623
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 10:33:42 AM
Joan Rivers tried to use Voodoo to clean up New Orleans....too bad she couldn't use Voodoo to protect her from doctors in NYC.

Joan Rivers's Spiritual Guide Is Fighting Crime with Voodoo in New Orleans
Mason Miller
MASON MILLER
Sep 22 2014, 3:00am

After a bloody summer in New Orleans, Joan Rivers's favorite voodoo priestess, Sallie Ann Glassman, is asking a warrior spirit to cleanse her neighborhood and bring balance back to her home. We visited the ceremony.

Photos by Michael Winters, unless otherwise noted

Sallie Ann Glassman isn't the last real voodoo priestess of New Orleans, but she is one of a dying breed. For nearly 40 years, Glassman has conjured ancient sprits, a craft she learned in Haiti, in order to protect her community and rid her neighborhood of fiends and crack dealers. She isn't some low-rent tele-psychic with a box of tarot cards and a credit-card machine. Sallie Ann knows her shit. She even scared a pissy demon out of Joan Rivers's house in the 1990s, helping Rivers during one of the most tumultuous times of Rivers's life, and cementing herself as the late comedian's personal spiritual guide.

After a bloody summer, the voodoo priestess is again calling upon a higher power to cleanse her neighborhood, and bring balance back to her home. Glassman spoke about her close and long-standing relationship with Rivers, along with spooking drug lords and crooked cops out of her community.

Vice: Hi, Sallie Ann! Why have you called on the spirit Ogou, specifically, for this ceremony?
Sallie Ann Glassman: I called on Ogou Achade because he's one of the most fiery of the warrior spirits. He was the spirit that sort of governed my papa in Haiti, and when my papa died I inherited that spirit as one of my guiding spirits. He's kind of a magician, and he is very protective of family and community. He loves fire, and fire is really nice when you're trying to fight crime. The great thing about fire is that it transforms material things into spirits, or into the spirit realm, and so much of voodoo is about making that transference between the visible and invisible and back again.

And this isn't the first time you've called on Ogou, correct?
Yes. In the 1990s, Bywater was ranked as one of the most violent neighborhoods in the country, so we called on Ogou then.

Was there a noticeable shift in crime?
It totally dropped, and part of that the police take credit for, but we just knew it was the amazing power of voodoo. It brought the community together in a way that had not been cohesive in the past. I think the neighbors came out and did the ceremony together and bonded as a community—and right in the face of the criminal who was intimidating everyone until that point.

There was one specific guy?
There was a specific guy. It turns out he had a whole gang around him and the police were involved in it. So the police were involved, and we all knew the police were involved, which is why we felt we had to go to a higher power. We couldn't negotiate this on normal, everyday terms.

What happened after you performed the ceremony?
Well, the day after, the drug dealer came to my doorstep begging for forgiveness, and I said, "I can't help you. I've already called on Ogou. It's his deal. He answers to his own moral authority. I'm not going to tell him what to do."

What happened to the dealer?
He was almost immediately thrown in jail, where he died of AIDS a couple of years later.

And what about the crooked cops?
The police who were involved were busted, and it was a very brief amount of time between the ceremony and the arrests.

Like a couple of weeks?
Something like that. They busted the police with two-hundred pounds of crack cocaine being warehoused in Bywater.

Couldn't you make the case that crime went down because two-hundred pounds of crack were taken off the streets, though?
You could. But to me and to the people who were at that ceremony, we set in motion energies that found their natural result and brought balance back and cleaned up the neighborhood.

And why, now, do you think you need to call on Ogou?
This is of a whole different magnitude when kids are beating people for the sheer pleasure of it or whatever they're getting out of it. We've got a problem. So we went to the ancestors first of all, because they love us best; they're most connected to us, they have compassion for us and an understanding of where we've come from, and they have hopes for us, just as we have hope for ourselves.

Can we talk about your relationship with Joan Rivers?
I first met Joan twenty-two years ago when she had a demonic presence and a ghost in her apartment that she was trying to move in to. Edgar (Rosenberg, her husband) had killed himself, and she was trying to get out of LA and start her life over. She was banned from the Johnny Carson show, and she had spent all of her money on this apartment in New York, which is a spectacular brownstone, and she owned the top three floors.

Photo courtesy of Sallie Ann Glassman

And she couldn't move in because of the ghost?
The ghost is still there, but the ghost isn't the problem and never was. The ghost is fairly pleasant, and Joan didn't mind the ghost, but there was something deeply demonic about the place. It was one of the scariest places I've ever been in my life. Melissa didn't want to step foot in it.

What exactly was going on inside of the house?
There was a sub-basement, and there was a door that went under the street. It used to be a walkway under the street, but it had been cemented all the way across. And there was a howling wind coming through it, and there was this dark liquid bubbling up from underneath it, but there was nothing but cement there. That was pretty creepy. There had also been multiple suicides in the building. The doorman was terrified to be there. He described all kinds of events, like poltergeist kind of events.

At one time, there had been a superintendent who lived in the sub-basement, who I think was just psychotic. He had been a hunter, and instead of mounting animals' heads, he would mount deer legs, coming straight out of the wall. Something about it was just so disturbed. The energy was really upsetting and just frightening.

So how did Joan come in contact with you?
They brought in a metaphysical scientist, who had a demon meter of some sort, and the demon meter was just ringing off the wall. And the scientist went to a mutual friend of mine, and they suggested that I come up and clear the house because he knew I knew how to do that.

What happened when you got to her house?
She sent her limo to come pick me up, and her driver was telling me all the way there that Joan was really frightened to meet me—you know, this voodoo priestess coming from New Orleans—and I was very intimidated to meet her.

I finally get out of the car and she's standing there, and in her stiletto heels, we're exactly eye to eye. And she just put her head down on my shoulder and started to cry and said, "Can you help me?" We just instantly became friends after that.

How did the ceremony go?
At one point I was in the lobby, and Joan had to go and get something. She had a goblet in her hand, and I had a sword in mine, and I'm dressed in this floor-length black robe. I'm screaming my lungs out, and the sword's raised when all the other tenants in the building happened to come in the front door at that moment, and they look at me like, "Who are you? What are you doing?"

And before I could answer, Joan comes down the stairs—click, click, click in her high heels with her goblet—and she says, "I've had enough of this shit, and I'm doing something about it. If you want us to come into your apartment, we'll do that too, but you're not stopping us." And they were all like, "Yes. Please come into our apartments."

And how long did the ceremony take?
We spent about three days together working on that.

At various times she had called you her spiritual guide. I'm assuming the relationship continued after the initial ceremony.
Yeah. She ensured the relationship stayed alive. She would call me and fly me to conventions, and I would stand at her side, make her a gris-gris bag, and just give her some support. The other thing was that I didn't charge her for anything, and I was probably the only person in Joan Rivers's life who never charged her for anything.

When was the last time you saw her?
I had been to her house three weeks before she died.

Did you know that would be the last time you would see her?
I knew it was, because when I found out she was in a coma I was trying to send healing light and energy to her, and I heard her, just clear as day, say, "**** that. I'm not gonna struggle through this [life] as a drooling invalid. I'm eighty-one years old. I'm out of here."

Thanks, Sallie Ann!

Note: Although Glassman's supernatural claims should of course be regarded as hearsay, they often correspond to real news events. However, her account of the drug dealer dying of AIDS in prison could not be confirmed.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2624
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 10:33:56 AM
Even with an estimated 506 homicides reported in 2012, it’s worth noting that the number of homicides in Chicago have decreased dramatically since the much-debated hand gun ban was instituted in 1982.

The number of murders in Chicago in 1974, a good eight years before the ban went into effect, reached 970. Even in 1994 - the highest peak year for homicides in the city since the ban went into effect - the total number of in-city homicides was still 41 fewer deaths than when there was no handgun prohibition in the city at all.

Skirt the issue all you want, this much is absolutely indisputable; compared to data from four decades ago, there’s actually 48 percent less murders in Chicago today than there was during the Gerald Ford administration.

deetristate
Msg: 2625
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 10:54:41 AM
The israeli answered his own question and didn't like the answer so he changed the subject.

He inadvertently raised the jewish problem again. .

Why are inner cities like they are and who is that white guy in the ghetto?

The jewish mafia king large quantity drug importer and gun runner.

Until he acknowledged it, i didn't really associate it. An easy internet search confirms it.

(When you are awarding me another PhD. I will feel compelled to do your research for you.)

I am glad to have people in my family who are jewish and not like you.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America