Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kubatto
Msg: 2626
Muslim in AmericaPage 106 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
Of course there is no evidence the Jews are involved in the drug trade into the hood... but what if they were? Jews are entrepreneurs after all....some of them less integrity than others....so who is at fault for those who use drugs and sell drugs? I would think its the user and seller... but regardless, drugs are not the entire answer as to what's going on in the hood.... the violence arises out of the culture...not the drugs. . . but good try.

Somebody can lead me to a cliff... but its up to me to decide whether to jump or not right?

I'll tell you what... I will own the fact there are Jewish criminals out there... Madoff comes to mind... scumbags of course, if you will own up to the fact that sensless violence and murder is being perpetrated by blacks on blacks and for the most inane of reasons...in places like the Hoods of New Orleans and Chicago, and as I recall.... North Philadelphia had pretty significant issues too.
 N2U16
Msg: 2627
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 11:29:02 AM
Dr. Julia Hare at the “State of Black America” on C-SPAN, maybe 10 years ago.

“Reclaim the minds of our Children”

“Children not scared of Nobody”

It’s almost 10 minutes and worth every minute regardless of skin color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq2kJ56hSqo&list=WL&index=2

When Dr. Hare speaks about “ABC, NBC, & CBS” I would point out that she is talking about” L I B E R A L Caucasians. That would be my only complaint!
 deetristate
Msg: 2628
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 11:57:38 AM
My work is done.
( and successful)

funchesf
Msg: 2629
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 12:01:31 PM

Posted By: kubatto
You say all kinds of sh^t that has no basis in fact. You are really in the end, just a black ahole who has contempt for the white man.

actually it's not about white or black.... it's about people like you ....whether in a neighborhood or in a forum ...for things to change for the better they have to rid themselves of those such as yourself ....

this site constantly tried to get rid of you and you keep coming back ...if the site choose to... they could sue and with what you've been posting here, your internet provider or whatever would be forced to release your information ..

since you're not suppose to be on this site and come here only to harass an individual can file a civil suit and get your info

there is no anonymity on the internet

Gee, what a surprise you are an expert on VOODOO. ... does that mean you are going to put a curse on me. I'm scared. ROFLMAO.

you placed the curse on yourself ...according to the belief..it will present itself in the form of subtle noises and an unexplained scratch
 kubatto
Msg: 2630
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 12:22:04 PM

since you're not suppose to be on this site and come here only to harass an individual can file a civil suit and get your info

there is no anonymity on the internet

LOL... might I suggest you prove it and take your best shot....I'll be here and waiting. And here I thought you were going to use Voodoo on me. Instead you are going to "sue" me. Not much of Voodoo practitioner are you? You are an embarrassment to Voodoo practitioners everywhere. You should cut off your dreads so as to not bring more embarrassment and shame upon them.

I am guessing you are not going to be able to help me select a legitimate Voodoo Queen from one who is just trying to scam me by selling me worthless chants?

Gee, what a surprise you are an expert on VOODOO. ... does that mean you are going to put a curse on me. I'm scared. ROFLMAO.

you placed the curse on yourself ...according to the belief..it will present itself in the form of subtle noises and an unexplained scratch

So you are using Voodoo against me? I'm confused now... Voodoo or Litigation? You can't have it both ways... or can you?
 kubatto
Msg: 2631
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 12:24:33 PM

My work is done.
( and successful)

I like this idea. Declaring myself a success...only problem is in my work, it doesn't work that way. Somebody else has to deem me a success. Ah well. We all choose our own path's in life. I signed up for my life and you signed up for yours.
 funchesf
Msg: 2632
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 1:21:49 PM

Instead you are going to "sue" me.

you're not worth the time because I know what you are ......just presenting options to others ...the fact that you keep getting tossed off this as Trash is good enough for me
 kubatto
Msg: 2633
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 1:41:44 PM

you're not worth the time because I know what you are ......just presenting options to others ...the fact that you keep getting tossed off this as Trash is good enough for me

Well, well, well....King Mocker of the Jews is angry with me. You can dish it out but can't take it huh? What happened to your cutesy arrogance? Lets hear some more derision about my being Jewish, or circumcision...or your mocking the victims of the Warsaw ghetto again as yo have repeatedly done. What does that say about "what you are"? And I speak a few truths about the inner city...and you go all ballistic on me. Well fun....people who live in glass houses......

Don't get me wrong... I don't care that you mock people... as you do over and over and over regarding issues nobody really cares about. I mean... the doctor's symbol being a serpent or a snake or whatever.... that's fine.... but you crossed several lines with me. You don't realize that certain topics are taboo. That decent people don't cross those thresholds. Your audacity was pretty amazing.

And by the way Fun... I'm pretty sure that I know far, far, far more about the law and litigation than you do. I can assure you that nobody here could touch me for anything that I have posted. If you think otherwise, lets see you provide a legal cause of action anybody would have against me.

If you can't stand the fire..... well you know the rest.
 Jo van
Msg: 2634
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 3:11:13 PM

I'm pretty sure that I know far, far, far more about the law and litigation than you do. I can assure you that nobody here could touch me for anything that I have posted. If you think otherwise, lets see you provide a legal cause of action anybody would have against me.

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, group, or organization.[1] It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. It may also include monitoring, identity theft, threats, vandalism, solicitation for sex, or gathering information that may be used to threaten, embarrass or harass.

Cyberstalking is often accompanied by realtime or offline stalking.[2] In many jurisdictions, such as California, both are criminal offenses.[3] Both are motivated by a desire to control, intimidate or influence a victim.[4] A stalker may be an online stranger or a person whom the target knows. He may be anonymous and solicit involvement of other people online who do not even know the target.

Cyberstalking is a criminal offense under various state anti-stalking, slander and harassment laws. A conviction can result in a restraining order, probation, or criminal penalties against the assailant, including jail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Your previous choice of user-name, is "cyberstalking", (which is also BTW my real name,) and the prefix "Lying" attached to it, is both libelous,and defamatory.

- Unless you can show exactly where and when I've ever "lied".
-Which I know you can't.

Consequently, it's glaringly obvious that you know nothing about the law,
-or you wouldn't have been that stupid.

But then, you also claimed to be a 6'5" Texan man.
So you could probably successfully plead; insanity.
HTH
 forumslady
Msg: 2635
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 3:21:14 PM
What is in the forums kool-aid that Dee is, right now, making the most sense?
I've told her I'm not as liberal as she thinks, maybe she get's that, now. Whether she does or doesn't, I've known it for a while.

For one thing, everyone should watch a documentary called the 13th.
The problem of inner city violence and drugs isn't just about people being black, it's about what is going on in the US that perpetuates the cycle of poverty, continued slavery in the form of institutionalization, the effect it has on future generations and the price we ALL pay.

Look up the percentages of minority's in the US, then look up their percentages, in prison. Minority's are disproportionately represented in prison's.
And why is that? The so called drug war, that's why.
No one needs to point out Bill Clinton's role in this, I already know, but it started with Reagan's just say no to drugs campaign.
The ball got rolling and not enough people paid attention to what was happening. I've been talking about it forever. Maybe this will at least open up some dialogue, here in the forums.

Three strikes laws, regarding drugs, were made and non violent offenders started being given long prison sentences. Some have sat in prison for decades.
Meanwhile, it's possible for convicted child molesters, rapists and even murder's to be set free, when those sent to prison under mandatory sentencing can't get out.

More importantly, is WHAT drugs were involved in the mandatory drug sentences and WHO is using them.
Crack was grouped in with the drugs that caused people to be put in jail, practically for life, while the drug it is derived from, cocaine, was not.
Look at who uses the drugs, the difference, racially and you will find out why.
There is an epidemic going on RIGHT now, in this country, with Opioid's. People are overdosing and dying, left and right, but the ones caught processing it are not subject to mandatory sentencing either and that also is tied to race.

The US enprison's more of our citizen's than any other developed country, by far.
We have allowed prison's to become a private, for profit business, which is a recipe for guaranteed effort's to put people in prison, all for the sake of profit, for financial gain.
A large portion of these people are black men.
Men who go to prison and can't get out, leaving impoverished mother's alone, to raise their children. Now people who were already poor and disadvantaged are even poorer.
Children are growing up without fathers, making it FAR more likely that they will become involved in a life of drugs and crime and so, the cycle continues.

PLEASE educate yourselves. Stop standing by and saying nothing while this continues to go on, or worse, making comments that make it clear you are focusing on the race of the person and NOT getting the real problem.
What is going on is a national disgrace.
I don't CARE if this thread is about Muslim's. The subject has come up and by God, I'm going to speak out and tell the truth.
What is going on is WRONG.

The drug war needs to end, we HAVE to end mandatory prison sentences, for non-violent drug offenders.
If we are going to keep people in prison and not let them get out, it needs to be rapists, child molesters and murderer's.

Send these men home to their family's , their wives and children.
If you think this isn't effecting you, I assure you, you are wrong.
It's time to STOP focusing on the effect and recognize and acknowledge the cause.

We HAVE to pay attention and speak out until this comes to an end, for our sakes, the sake of future generations and the over all well being of our country.
 kubatto
Msg: 2636
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 3:57:15 PM
Herod, i.e. Lying Jovan, once again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds good though. Feel free to report or sue me. Lol.

Forumslady, the justice system has never been fair...but that is not to blame for the carnage in the inner cities. That's far more a cultural issue.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2637
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 4:22:04 PM
Did not know D was flighty, that is interesting :) But all this talk about violence in Chicago, its Hillaryous no one mentioned the 1920's. Did Vodun have anything to do with the Valentine's Day Massacre? Did the Purple Hand Gang have anything to do with Prohibition Gangsters shooting the place up?
 funchesf
Msg: 2638
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 4:59:33 PM

What happened to your cutesy arrogance?

are you flirting with me? ...

Lets hear some more derision about my being Jewish, or circumcision

sure no problem ...perhaps the Rabbi should consider getting your mouth circumcised

.or your mocking the victims of the Warsaw ghetto again as yo have repeatedly done

you asked why blacks were killing each other for shoes and I simply asked you why Jews were killing each other for shoes in Warsaw ....it's called "a moment of enlightenment" ...I'm still waiting for your answer

What does that say about "what you are"?

God's favorite of course

And I speak a few truths about the inner city..

the truth about the inner city is that they have people like you that live there ....they keep putting them in jail ...just like you keep getting kicked off this site ....then once of of jail they come back and repeat the same behavior ...just like you keep coming back ....you're what the police refer to as a "Repeat Offender"

Don't get me wrong... I don't care that you mock people..

cool..... because I can do a lot of impersonations....like Captain Kirk, Clint Eastwood, Ronald Reagan even God ....but I can't do you ..as in acting sociopathic

as you do over and over and over regarding issues nobody really cares about. I mean

if circumcision is a non issue that no one cares about...then why do uncaring people keep cutting of their children's private parts

the doctor's symbol being a serpent or a snake or whatever

what do you think the Doctor Symbol is a Koala Bear? ...it's a serpent ....that is why those such as yourself that believes in God shouldn't go to the Doctor before going to God...placing the serpent before God is what got Adam and Eve kicked out of eden

but you crossed several lines with me.

who cares...especially since you probably be getting kicked off the site again anyway

You don't realize that certain topics are taboo

like wearing white after Labor Day?

That decent people don't cross those thresholds.

well I guess that excludes you

Your audacity was pretty amazing.

you flirting with me again?

... I'm pretty sure that I know far, far, far more about the law and litigation than you do

forget it..I had to explain to you the concept of "Pro Bono" ...just like I had to educate you about Jews

I can assure you that nobody here could touch me for anything that I have posted

then explain why you keep getting kicked off the site

If you think otherwise, lets see you provide a legal cause of action anybody would have against me.

jeez..when it comes to the Law you're not very bright are you? .....the reason to file the suit is not to actually sue you ...but to get your personal information ....

there is no anonymity on The Internet ....funches 3:16
 kubatto
Msg: 2639
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:16:43 PM
Gt...101 people shot in one weekend is comparable to the gangsters of last century?

gtomustang
Msg: 2640
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:20:37 PM
do you think the population has grown since then? More people, better odds of killers. Besides, only Muslims do this as Trumpets here will insist. We can ban them, but we can't ban black people who are citizens, so if they are violent, then there is nothing we can do to save our white ass. But if its only Muslims who make no-go violent zones, then there's something our angry white politicians can "do".

"But despite the soundbites, Chicago remains in the middle of the pack when homicide is measured on a per-capita basis. In 2016, the city had a rate of 27.9 killings per 100,000 residents — half that of St. Louis, whose 188 murders amounted to 59.3 homicides per 100,000 people and preserved that city’s status as America’s murder capital. Baltimore placed second, with a homicide rate of 51.2, followed by Detroit, New Orleans, and Cleveland. “Because Chicago has so many people, it can get a murder every day, and that gets people’s attention,” John Pfaff, a professor of law at Fordham Law School, told The Trace recently. “When you focus on numbers, not rates, Chicago ends up looking worse because you forget just how big a city it is.”

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/01/chicago-not-most-dangerous-city-america/

http://www.1920-30.com/law/
 kubatto
Msg: 2641
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:24:46 PM
Well Reggae Mahn (lol) at least you were able to regain your mocking persona...being a black a hole comes naturally to you...what with the voodoo queen looks and all..but sublimation is good :-). Do you look like you do so you can walk through the hood unmolested? Do you tell the young thugs you will sik the evil eye on them Roflmao.:-)
 kubatto
Msg: 2642
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:27:22 PM
Even the jihadists will stay out of the Hood. They ain't dummies after all. :-)

Geeze... they are trying to downplay the senseless carnage in the hood by claiming its not that bad population wise? Aholes. Maybe they should try living there.
 funchesf
Msg: 2643
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:51:10 PM

Posted By: Kubatto
Well Reggae Mahn (lol) at least you were able to regain your mocking persona

did you think I had it circumcised? ..

Do you look like you do so you can walk through the hood unmolested?

you flirting with me again?

Even the jihadists will stay out of the Hood.

that's why they moved to yours

Geeze... they are trying to downplay the senseless carnage in the hood by claiming its not that bad population wise?

no different than what the Jews were doing to each other in Warsaw....I'm still waiting on to to explain why they did it ...or do I have to educate you on that too?
 John252817
Msg: 2644
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:57:18 PM
gto, you are a funny poster in that you are such a bleeding heart. Don't get all excited and think that is a compliment, it's not. Being compassionate is something the liberals don't get at all....YIKES!!! The 500 or so new citizens in seattle on the 4th, I have no idea who they were, where they came from, what color they are etc etc, but they came here the right way so obviously with not knowing their origin or color, they are most welcome. I know that bursts your racist bubble, your bleeding heart bubble, but that's just the facts. Now you have to try and find something else, like trying to find new dirt. Trump collusion with russia didn't work either but you sure do try and find something else. ....YIKES!!! You and Lol are entertainment on here!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2645
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:29:53 PM

gto, you are a funny poster in that you are such a bleeding heart. Don't get all excited and think that is a compliment, it's not. Being compassionate is something the liberals don't get at all....YIKES!!!

cutting health care to millions so you can give a tax break to the rich.

yep, that is what jesus would do for sure.
 kubatto
Msg: 2646
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:30:16 PM
You don't need to educate me...i would rather you spend less time casting spells and more time in the hood educating them. Anything, even if pulled out of your rear, will be better than what they get now. I would do it myself...but I look too normal. You would pass for an older version of them.
 funchesf
Msg: 2647
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/8/2017 7:17:03 AM

You don't need to educate me..

well someone has to educate you ....because you're trying to portray Jews as inbreds ...inbreeding might explain your behavior in the forum ...but The Lord Almighty made incest a sin ...a little too late perhaps ...but better late than never ...so cut it out

.i would rather you spend less time casting spells and more time in the hood educating them.

and I would rather that you educate yourself why the Jews were killing each other in Warsaw ..if you're going to portray yourself as a "Radicalized Zionist POF Forum Terrorist"...then at least take the time to educate yourself about what you're making yourself appear as a fool about ...

Anything, even if pulled out of your rear

isn't that how The Lord Almighty created The Universe

In The Beginning ....oops..er..I meant out of his rear God created The Heavens and The Earth ...Genesis 1.1

I would do it myself.

I don't mean to discourage you ...but you're not bright enough to do it yourself ...but you will learn under my tutelage

.but I look too normal.

so does a Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker and a Duck-Billed Platypus

You would pass for an older version of them.

as any God would
 kubatto
Msg: 2648
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/8/2017 7:41:41 AM
Unfortunately Raggae..Mahn, every time you post...you prove you are ignorant...low IQ. You should try to learn from Dee. She pulls things out of her rear end too...also never provides sources..But I give her credit for being smart enough to be a king troll. You not so much. So sad. So I am going to try to help you out.

I am searching for a higher intelligence chant just for you. No need for you to appear like you were raised in the hood.
Here you go:

Casting Instructions for 'Intelligence
1. Take your two white candles and put them a foot apart. Do not light until given permission

2. Put your red candle in the middle of the two white candles. The three candles must be straight. Do not light the candles just yet

3. Relax a bit, the more relaxation you have, the more the spell will work

4. Put your object about four inches infront of the red candle. You must be closest to the object or facing the object

5. Light the candles. Make sure to light the red one last.

6. Wait a minute after lighting the candles and say two times:

Thee Intellegence of Mine is Weak
By the Gods and Godesses above I beg for more
Make me smarter, more intelligent, please. And let the object I have keep the intelligence locked inside

7. Focus on the object hard. Let your mind be guided by the spirits, gods, goddesses

8. Touch the object in a half hour and you should become more intellegent

WARNING: IF THE OBJECT BREAKS THE SPELL WILL BE BROKEN WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO SERIOUS MEMORY LOSS

Note. If you can chant in Creole, more chance of the spell working.

funchesf
Msg: 2649
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/8/2017 9:53:48 AM

Raggae..Mahn,

if Raggae Mahn go to the top of a Mountain and make a burning bush talk ...is he practicing Voodoo or Judaism?

You should try to learn from Dee

are you flirting with deetristate? .....

you prove you are ignorant...low IQ

well I did have to appear to come down to your level to teach you

I am searching for a higher intelligence chant just for you

then I know you won't be searching for intelligence in your brain ...an outside source perhaps?

No need for you to appear like you were raised in the hood.

are you referring to Warsaw? ..I'm still waiting on you to answer why Jews were killing each other in the hood

1. Take your two white candles and put them a foot apart. Do not light until given permission

isn't that the ritual performed at your Klan meetings? ..the Grand Wizard might not approve of you revealing trade secrets

By the Gods and Godesses above I beg for more

you sure do beg a lot...perhaps that's why none of your prayers get answered ... at least the prayer about wanting more intelligence

Make me smarter, more intelligent, please

well I guess I could try and reverse your lobotomy ...do you have Obamacare?

Let your mind be guided by the spirits

are you referring to ghosts or the bottle?
 kubatto
Msg: 2650
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/8/2017 11:23:03 AM
Obviously we are going to have to find a more powerful spell. I'll do my best for you. In the meanwhile...in honor of the funchest doll, just remember:

Colorful clay wanted the TRUTH!

A token of gratitude visits Japan in the winter.

A token of gratitude would scare any linguist away.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America