Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John252817
Msg: 2701
304-227Page 109 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
^^^^^^I love the "maddow" BS....YIKES!!! You prove how you need to step away from the "maddowBS". She was really good during the election how she gloated how big corrupt hillary was going to win and then the night of the election and her facial expression.....PRICELESS. Her BS just recently and her trump tax thingy. If that is your definition of dependable journalism, you are in the group of the other libs in here who we always knew what they were and they just keep piling on what is already known about them....YIKES!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 2702
and yet HRC won the popular vote, just as predicted
Posted: 7/10/2017 5:31:18 PM
Alas, if only Maddow had tried to make Seth Rich the next Vincent Foster, like Sean Insanity. Then John would be thrilled.

talk about "dependable" fake news.

hey, what's the latest on Chump being Putin's puppet?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-admin-lobbied-lawmakers-to-weaken-russia-sanctions/ar-BBE9yYf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

how's the GOP health care plan? where's the wall? Who's going to solve North Korea? oh if only we could return to the days of Obama, when instead of insults we saw a president get things done while the GOP Congress fiddled.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2703
Posted: 7/10/2017 5:45:10 PM

^^^^^^I love the "maddow" BS....YIKES!!!

That makes no sense.

Are you off y0ur meds?

You prove how you need to step away from the "maddowBS".

Wut?

She was really good during the election how she gloated how big corrupt hillary was going to win and then the night of the election and her facial expression.....PRICELESS.

How did it look john, post a pic?

If that is your definition of dependable journalism, you are in the group of the other libs in here who we always knew what they were and they just keep piling on what is already known about them....YIKES!!!

First, once again that made no sense but you may have broken a record for the number of words between a yikes.

Either way, in related news:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

cotter
Msg: 2704
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2017 6:50:15 AM
Message 2718 ...
gto ...
how's the GOP health care plan? where's the wall? Who's going to solve North Korea? oh if only we could return to the days of Obama, when instead of insults we saw a president get things done while the GOP Congress fiddled.

None of that stuff is going anywhere fast ... but it is getting to be "popcorn-level" entertainment.

The more that gets revealed about Trump and his ilks' collusion ... the more stock people should be buying in popcorn?

In the meantime, sit back and watch ... we can't say, "Sit back and enjoy" because it's actually a tragedy and all because of a narcissist who just can't bring himself to ever tell the truth and has raised a herd of children to lie as precociously as he does.

Sounds like a bad/sad version of The Wizard of Oz ... eh?

They're following the yellow brick road on their way to impeachment and prison as each little blurb leaks out. At the end of the road is the orange head in the oval office blowing off steam and fuming about how this is all getting exposed ... step by step. Trump looks more like Professor Marvel when Dorothy sees that Oz isn't so great.
 haplata
Msg: 2705
Posted: 7/12/2017 8:23:37 AM
Well you should know about the yellow brick road elphaba. Finally something you actually have knowledge about. Look out for flying houses that took out your sister. You never know.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2706
Posted: 7/12/2017 8:26:06 AM

Well you should know about the yellow brick road elphaba. Finally something you actually have knowledge about. Look out for flying houses that took out your sister. You never know.

Do you buy your meth by the lb?
 haplata
Msg: 2707
Posted: 7/12/2017 10:58:06 AM
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ranked as the 20th most powerful person in the World by Forbes....Congrats to that small Nation...built out of a desert...into the powerhouse it is.

http://www3.forbes.com/business/the-worlds-most-powerful-people-2016/2/
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2708
Posted: 7/12/2017 11:10:49 AM

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ranked as the 20th most powerful person in the World by Forbes....Congrats to that small Nation...built out of a desert...into the powerhouse it is.

Also congratulations are in order for old Benji was able to dump his first wife (while she was pregnant) for a student and then divorce her for a flight attendant.

Then people really do need to give him top marks for his ability to side step those griffting charges.
 haplata
Msg: 2709
Posted: 7/12/2017 11:38:09 AM
^^^^ And what does Philandering have to do with Israel's huge successes again? You lost me....

LOLTrump
Msg: 2710
Posted: 7/12/2017 12:08:04 PM

^^^^ And what does Philandering have to do with Israel's huge successes again? You lost me....

It's ok, as it is easy get lost when you are on your knee's sucking off a racist douche bag who is such a stand up man he would dump his pregnant wife for a student.

I guess that explain why you love him as much as tRump and all the other douche bags.
 haplata
Msg: 2711
Posted: 7/12/2017 12:26:10 PM
You really should read The Science of Evil..On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty. Inexpensive on Amazon... a good read and easy to understand.

I got it because I really did not know how people like you, herod, elphaba, etc. became like you were and I wanted to try to understand... I understand better now. Its really not your fault in the sense that dogs are going to bark no matter how much we don't like it. Probably a good part of it is genetic, and a good part of it environment... there are actually genes that can be identified with people suffering your form of mental illness.

At any rate. I will try to be more understanding of you and herod, et. al. in the future. You still need to be held accountable, but understanding why you are like you are makes you more tolerable :-)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2712
Posted: 7/12/2017 12:28:33 PM

Probably a good part of it is genetic, and a good part of it environment... there are actually genes that can be identified with people suffering your form of mental illness.

Tell me more about your invisible friend.

there are actually genes that can be identified with people suffering your form of mental illness.

Sure there are puddin.
 haplata
Msg: 2713
Posted: 7/12/2017 12:39:02 PM
^^^^^ get the BooK Lol Trump. You will see yourself.. Who knows, once you see you, you might be able to change for the better...Maybe not though . . . maybe it will be impossible for you to see what you are. There are people with different degrees of dysfunction. You are clearly dysfunctional... the question though is to what degree? When the book came to describing herod jovan, it was like the author knew who he was and was describing him. It was uncanny.
 acopper1979
Msg: 2714
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/12/2017 1:31:46 PM
man there really isn't a reason to try and understand hatred from people that know nothing about you, its pointless, things happen, people of low intelligence look for someone to blame, I see hope in my nieces generation but I only have been around her and her friends and she wouldn't hang out with someone negative so it may just be a pipe dream. some people have been like this since the dawn of American colonization, think about being native American, or black later on, gay in the mid century to not to long ago. man its not going away anytime soon, if you were my neighbor I would have your back
 haplata
Msg: 2715
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/12/2017 2:16:00 PM

man there really isn't a reason to try and understand hatred from people that know nothing about you, its pointless, things happen, people of low intelligence look for someone to blame

I'm not sure why one person would tell another person what is worthwhile for that person to understand.....most people will decide that issue for themselves....obviously.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2716
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:40:06 PM

^^^^^ get the BooK Lol Trump. You will see yourself.. Who knows, once you see you, you might be able to change for the better...Maybe not though . . . maybe it will be impossible for you to see what you are.

I have the book, and if you actually read it, you will see that the main character is a total douche bag.

Even the other guy in the book who is supposed to be the bad guy is actually the nicer of the two given the fact that the guy who goes by god kills some 33,041,220 people and the satan guy kills like 10.

There are people with different degrees of dysfunction. You are clearly dysfunctional... the question though is to what degree?

Says the person who thinks there are invisible people in the sky.
 haplata
Msg: 2717
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:53:53 PM
Poor you...i wasn't talking about the bible...but you have bible on the brain. More evidence of dysfunctional thinking. Now get the book I recommended. Learn more about yourself.

LOLTrump
Msg: 2718
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:59:57 PM
So today in upstanding christians:

Former TLC Star Toby Willis Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison On Child Rape Charges
The father of The Willis Clan pleaded guilty to four counts of child rape.
07/12/2017 09:09 EDT | Updated 11 hours ago

TLC star Toby Willis, who appeared in the short-lived reality show “The Willis Family” from 2015 to 2016, pleaded guilty to four counts of child rape on Tuesday, according to The Tennessean. The Cheatham County Circuit Court Clerk Julie Hibbs confirmed that he was sentenced to a total of 40 years in prison after he received two 25-year sentences and two 40-year sentences for the charges.

After fleeing his home in Ashland City, Tennessee, Willis was arrested last September in Greenville, Kentucky, on one charge of child rape, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. The three other counts were added later. The TBI announced in a statement that agents began investigating the 47-year-old after reports surfaced that he had a sexual relationship with an underage female 12 years ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/former-tlc-star-toby-willis-sentenced-to-40-years-in-prison-on-child-rape-charges_us_59661439e4b03f144e2f57e5
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2719
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/13/2017 10:46:51 AM
It is starting to make sense why so called religious people would vote for someone like tRump.

As it seems tRump is willing to hire people who will let these douche bags control the US government and create legislation that will allow them to discriminate.

But if you thought that trump was actually going to be transparent you can count yourself as one of the stupid’s, as the Whitehouse will not even release the transcript from the meeting Sessions had with the hate group known as Alliance Defending Freedom, or ADF.

Jeff Sessions’ Secret Speech to the Alliance Defending Freedom, the Biggest Christian-Right Group You’ve Never Heard Of
The deep-pocketed organization has led the nationwide fight to redefine ‘religious liberty’ as the right to harm others.
Jay Michaelson
07.12.17 6:30 PM ET

The Justice Department has so far declined to release the transcript of Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ secret speech Tuesday night to the Alliance Defending Freedom, or ADF, but Sessions has already drawn criticism for speaking to the organization, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has deemed an “anti-LGBT hate group.”

But the ADF is no fringe hate group—it is something much worse, a $35 million organization with a global footprint. It has enormous influence within the Trump-Pence inner circle. And together with Family Research Council, the Heritage Foundation, and the National Organization for Marriage, the ADF is leading the movement to redefine “religious liberty” as including the right to discriminate against other people.

Turn over any rock on that path, and you’ll find the ADF crawling there. The repeal of Houston’s equal rights ordinance, successfully branded as a “bathroom bill.” Hobby Lobby. Religious Freedom Restoration Acts around the country. All of these efforts, and many more like them, were led by individuals with ties to ADF.

Now, lest you get the wrong idea, ADF has lost as many battles as it has won. And its overall crusade—to turn back the clock on LGBT and women’s equality and to integrate its version of fundamentalist Christianity into American politics—is certain to be lost sooner or later. White Protestants today comprise just 34 percent of the U.S. population, down from 51 percent in 1993. Meanwhile, one-third of Americans under 30 define themselves as having no particular religious affiliation (i.e., as “Nones”), compared with only 9 percent of those over 65.

So in the long run, it is undeniable that ADF are, to quote our president, losers. But in the meantime, they are making life miserable for millions of people. In both 2015 and 2016, over 100 anti-LGBT bills were introduced in state legislatures across the country, with high-profile successes in North Carolina, Mississippi, Indiana, and elsewhere.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/jeff-sessions-secret-speech-to-the-alliance-defending-freedom-the-biggest-christian-right-group-youve-never-heard-of
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2720
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 2:18:42 AM
Now i know yous good folks over the pond just love a bit of self righteous indignation when any istismophobia is reported. In fact I'm sure frank dreams about posting on here about it for the few hours he sleeps while not awake to post. (Nae cottaging this weekend frankster?).

Anyway cat amongst the pigeons time over here with the pride march being accused of islamophobia. I wonder if the pride organisers will be hauled in front of the courts because as we all know in the phobia league islam reigns supreme..........

"Muslim leaders make formal complaint over 'Islamophobic' banners at London Pride

Muslim leaders have lodged a formal complaint with the organisers of London’s Pride festival after placards allegedly bearing Islamophobic messages were spotted at the event.

A secularist group of former Muslims were seen carrying a series of controversial signs during the march through the capital last weekend.

Banners bearing slogans such as “Allah is gay”, “F*** Islamic homophobia” and “East London Mosque incites murder of LGBTs” were carried at the event by members of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain (CEMB), who were a participating group listed on Pride’s website.

About 20 CEMB activists marched on Saturday with placards bearing a range of messages from “We’re here, we’re kaffir, get used to it” to “Allah is gay”. Several wore body paint across their chests depicting eyes crying rainbow-coloured tears.

Maryam Namazie, spokeswoman for CEMB, said the group was protesting the treatment of LGBT people in states under hardline Islamic leadership, such as Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Yemen and Iran – where homosexuality is a capital offence.

Ms Namazie told the Standard it was “apt” to name the East London Mosque on the placards.

"At Pride, we were highlighting the 13 states under Islamic rule that kill gay men - 14 if we include Daesh-held territories."

Lucy Masoud, a firefighter and LGBT secretary for the Fire Brigades Union, stood next to CEMB activists at Pride and told the Standard she was also disturbed by the slogans.

“The group describes itself as a safe space for gay people and former Muslims. Obviously I support that. What I don’t support is people holding up signs saying ‘F*** Islam’ at Pride,” she said, adding that she was speaking as an individual rather than on behalf of the FBU.

She published a blog on the FBU website on Wednesday in which she condemned the banners as Islamophobic, but it was taken down as the union had yet to agree a common stance on the matter.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/muslim-leaders-make-formal-complaint-after-islamophobic-banners-spotted-at-london-pride-a3587351.html

Ps some good photies of said banners where athiests lambast islam. Oops i forgot its former muslims carrying the banners objecting to islam and its treatment of homosexuals. The non former muslims are like the posters on here. Shite scared to say anything negative about islam.
 Jo van
Msg: 2721
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 4:20:02 AM
Morning Vlad,

I'm a bit confused here......

You post from an article showing people "objecting to islam", in a father unequivocal way, and vocal way,
and then complain that people are "Shite scared to say anything negative about islam."

For the avoidance of any doubt;
I wholeheartedly support such "lambasting", and further; I hope that there was similar "lambasting" of any other "faiths", who feel that they have some sorts of "rights" to interfere in the life-choices, sexual preferences and bodily functions of consenting adults.

I'm greatly encouraged to read that there are "Ex-muslims" though,and that they have a "council".

Religions are dying mate.
They're dying because they're the anachronistic remnants of our earlier, more superstious, ignorant (of facts and science) pasts.
And they're dying, because people just aren't as impressed by hats, and fancy dress, as they used to be.
(Except during "gay pride" marches, "carnivals", and ascot, obviously)
Religions are comedy gold!

There's no place for such superstitions' involvement in other people's sex lives.. (Touch wood) "Period".
(Oh yeah, or periods)

At the time all these religions were conceived, [NPI] when a man (usually Middle-aged, like "Joseph") said to his mates "No sex for me tonight, my wife's having her period"
What they actually meant, was that she'd finally reached puberty. .

When the "Virgin Mary" got knocked-up, she was about 12!!
Funny how all the religious pictures always show a fully adult woman.

These are primitive beliefs, from a time when they were obsessed with "virgins", which is why girls were taken as wives, so young.
Now, we have paternity tests, so we don't need to be.
It's science, see?

Religions object to contraception, because they still pretend that conception is something mysterious and not understood.
It's superstitious bollocks.
You might just as well insist on a full military funeral, for every one of your little swimmers which lies, desiccated, on your sheets.
(- They didn't even know about swimmers, until the microscope was invented!)

The reality of our existence, and the world around us, is far more wonderful, and wonderous, than the fictions created to "explain" it, in less enlightened times.
~The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance. Socrates.

Religions have always objected to science, because it disproves their myths.
Have a lovely Saturday.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2722
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 5:50:10 AM
Jo
Morning Vlad, I'm a bit confused here......
You post from an article showing people "objecting to islam", in a father unequivocal way, and vocal way, and then complain that people are "Shite scared to say anything negative about islam."

And a good afternoon to oxford. Now see if you were to read my post again mate you would see that i never claimed that folk were shite scared to say anything negative about islam.

I did however say that some of the posters ON HERE are shite scared to say anything negative about islam. You occasionally do. But only if you mention christianity as well. You know full well i have asked a few of them on here if they object to some islamic practices? And if they do does that make them islamophobic? Because they sure like branding others that way.

You also know they waffle a load of shite because they are scared to single islam out. Unlike christianity where they are much more vocal in condemnation.

It's there for all to see. They get all defensive.

So here is a question for the feardy ones. Are the ex muslim homosexuals being islamophobic in their condemnation of islam or is islam being homophobic in its condemnation of homosexuals?

Whats YOUR view? In fact lets see how many try and answer that question without waffling shite about christians.

Did you read the article? The fire brigade union has no view on it lol the arseholes are confused because ex muslim homosexuals are slagging off islam. Like the scardey cats on here the union is hamstrung by its own dogma. Fvckin priceless.
 haplata
Msg: 2723
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 6:32:46 AM

"Religions are dying mate."

Actual facts are so difficult to accept sometimes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/05/20/think-christianity-is-dying-no-christianity-is-shifting-dramatically/?utm_term=.f058524c46b8

"While Christianity may be on the decline in the United States, the world is becoming more religious, not less. While rising numbers of “nones” — those who claim no religious affiliation when asked — claim the attention of religious pundits, the world tells a different story. Religious convictions are growing and shifting geographically in several dramatic ways"

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/dr-richard-land/world-becoming-more-or-less-religious

"Everybody knows the world is becoming more secular, right? Wrong."

http://time.com/3769287/religion-atheists-study/

Even Time Magazine accepts the facts..but not Herod Jovan...hes right..everybody else is wrong

That you care so much herod...insist you are right when actual facts show otherwise...just proves that book has you pegged. So sad. You are always so wrong and always insist you are so right.
 from site to sight
Msg: 2724
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 6:55:28 AM

While Christianity may be on the decline in the United States, the world is becoming more religious, not less.

That leads to the question: Will a more religious world result in more wars, with people saying "My religion is the right one and yours is phony, and we must kill people who don't follow our religion"?
 haplata
Msg: 2725
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/15/2017 7:02:33 AM
Most wars have nothing to do with religion. Good try though.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America