Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tomfiend
Msg: 251
Muslim in AmericaPage 11 of 123    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Jovan, I can't read your long, nonsensical, boring posts...but once again, from what I did read, you have no idea what you are talking about and are a classic case where having a little knowledge is worse than having no knowledge.

And no... Einstein did not believe in God, at least a personal God. He believed in Spinoza's God, and he would still believe in Spinoza's God if he were still here.

Try educating yourself instead of pretending you are all knowing on this board. You are not impressing anybody here... and even if you were... the women aren't interested...many of them dealing with their own issues. They don't want to deal with your obvious issues also. So sad.

LOL.......I'm not so sure you are Flaman....he was wittier than you are...or maybe you just aren't up to speed these days?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/15/2017 10:45:05 AM
"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

- Einstein

Evolution:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC9A6E807AD05C906
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 253
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/15/2017 11:06:03 AM
Looking out a dirty old window
Down below the cars in the city go rushing by
I sit here alone and I wonder why

Friday night and everyone's moving
I can feel the heat but it's soothing, heading down
I search for the beat in this dirty town

Downtown the young ones are going
Downtown the young ones are growing
We're the Muslims in America (Whoa)
Everybody live for the music-go-round

Bright lights, the music gets faster
Look, boy, don't check on your watch, not another glance
I'm not leaving now, honey, not a chance

Hot-shot, give me no problems
Much later, baby, you'll be saying nevermind
You know life is cruel, life is never kind

Kind hearts don't make a new story
Kind hearts don't grab any glory
Everybody live for the music-go-round

La la la la-la la-a
La la la la-la la (Sing)
La la la la-la la-a
La la la la-la la

Come closer, honey, that's better
Got to get a brand new experience, feeling right
Oh, don't try to stop, baby, hold me tight

Outside a new day is dawning
Outside suburbia's sprawling everywhere
I don't want to go, baby

New York to east California
There's a new wave coming, I warn ya
Everybody lives for the music-go-round

La la la la-la la-a
La la la la-la la (Sing)
La la la la-la la-a
La la la la-la la

We're the Muslims
We're the Muslims
We're the Muslims in America
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 254
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/15/2017 6:05:27 PM
^Blasphemy, Chuck! Pure blasphemy! R E P E N T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_GH6M7cUq4
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 255
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/15/2017 6:40:07 PM

so you think" he "would "ban people ,of a different faith?'""what would Jesus do ???

@ Razors edge55
Negative.! Jesus is love and Peace. He Loves everybody...He said, "whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.".."Jesus was Perfect."

===
I am a sinner, and not nearly as perfect as He,
because if someone slaps me on the right cheek, I will...................................................................Cry.!

hey were is my white rose ????

Una Rosa blanca for you handsome man.

@}--'--,--
 tomfiend
Msg: 256
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:14:22 AM
"Jesus is love and Peace. He Loves everybody"

I try to avoid religious arguments because that is what the leftists on the board do and some of them are simply horrid people...but I got to say this is total and complete BS.

He is the only divine figure I know of who demands you accept him into your life, you beleven in him or you go to hell.

A religion whose basic premise is based on fear, he'll and damnation. But he loves everybody? Can you explain that.
 deetristate
Msg: 257
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:22:18 AM
These look familiar?

G-d exists
G-d is one and unique
G-d is incorporeal
G-d is eternal
Prayer is to be directed to G-d alone and to no other
The words of the prophets are true
Moses' prophecies are true, and Moses was the greatest of the prophets
The Written Torah (first 5 books of the Bible) and Oral Torah (teachings now contained in the Talmud and other writings) were given to Moses
There will be no other Torah
G-d knows the thoughts and deeds of men
G-d will reward the good and punish the wicked
The Messiah will come
The dead will be resurrected
 LOLTrump
Msg: 258
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:25:52 AM

I try to avoid religious arguments because that is what the leftists on the board do and some of them are simply horrid people..

I thought it was because you know nothing about religion and where just trying to avoid embarrassing yourself.

He is the only divine figure I know of who demands you accept him into your life, you beleven in him or you go to hell.

He is the only one you know, because you do not know anything.

A religion whose basic premise is based on fear, he'll and damnation. But he loves everybody? Can you explain that.

I can.

1 Part: Stockholm syndrome

1 Part: People motivated by a false reward (which goes directly to the fact that telling people that if they are good they get a prize creates a worse environment than encouraging those to be good just for the sake of good)

This is why the more religious a society is, the worse off it will be as measured by all key metrics.
 Jo van
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:28:25 AM
^^ Sorry.
That doesn't "count". "Moses" was born in Egypt
hth
 tomfiend
Msg: 260
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:32:19 AM
Dee...Judaism in no way threatens eople with he'll and damnation..
Especially for not believing

Loltrump....I'm no expert on religion. but I do know there is no evidence to suggest people who accept religion into their lives are worse off for it. That is leftist trash generated bs..
 Jo van
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:46:12 AM

Dee...Judaism in no way threatens eople with he'll and damnation..
Especially for not believing

True dat
they might steal your land though, and then wall you into a ghetto, at the point of a gun, if you don't "believe" in their "rights" to establish a theological Disneyland.
Religious and "racial" (allegedly) "Apartheid".

It's no wonder Trump likes them, he wants some sort of religious "Apartheid" system, against "muslims" too, in the USA

Religion:
Extreme "beliefs"
lead to
Extreme actions.

Just say "NO".
 LOLTrump
Msg: 262
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:48:27 AM

Judaism in no way threatens eople with he'll and damnation..

Not for eternity but you will spend some time in Gehinnom if you believe the myth.

I'm no expert on religion. but I do know there is no evidence to suggest people who accept religion into their lives are worse off for it. That is leftist trash generated bs..

Why do you not understand that your opinion does not matter with regards to facts?
 tomfiend
Msg: 263
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 7:11:57 AM
Why do you not understand your opinions are not facts?

order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 264
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 9:20:54 AM
"^Blasphemy, Chuck! Pure blasphemy!"

Sorry if I offended your Kim Wilde sensibilities Cray

( emoticom with halo overhead )
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 265
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 4:32:43 PM
^ All is forgiven, Chuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIelqxi8Ngo
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 266
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 4:59:20 PM
^^^^

Alec Baldwin has spoiled me, much rather see HIM do that song
 LOLTrump
Msg: 267
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/16/2017 8:14:46 PM
Republican jesus

https://i.redd.it/ude0jjcdzrly.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 268
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 5:17:36 AM

Muslims are taking most of the brunt of it yet they are the ones who are the terrorists? They are being subjected to this because they refuse to adhere to a murderous pathetic philosophy. Yet, we are the villains?

by Andrew McCarthy

Trump’s goal is not to exclude Muslims from our country; it is to exclude sharia supremacists, a significant subset of Muslims.
They reject our Constitution.
Many of them would like to kill us.
All of them want us to submit to their law.
THE THREAT THEY POSE IS NOT HYPOTHETICAL– they have killed thousands of Americans and are actively plotting to kill thousands more.

If we are serious about banning sharia-supremacism – or, if you insist, “radical Islam” – that is inescapably going to involve banning Muslims. All sharia supremacists are Muslims, just like all members of the Irish Republican Army are Irish.

Sharia supremacism is an interpretation of Islam that traces to both its seventh-century origins and to the cementing, a millennium ago, of its classical legal code – which is totalitarian, discriminatory, and in some particulars, brutal. That code holds that all the world must be governed by Allah’s law, sharia. It is, to repeat, less a religion than a form of totalitarianism under a religious veneer.

Sharia-supremacism is not the only interpretation of Islam – not by a long shot. It is, however, an aggressive interpretation of Islam. That matters: Since other interpretations of Islam tend to be passive, and since tens of millions of Muslims identify with Islam more culturally than canonically or theologically, sharia-supremacism is far more influential and threatening than its mere numbers indicate. Whether its adherents constitute a quarter, a third, a half, or some other percentage of global Islam is beside the point. As we see throughout Europe, it punches way above its weight in countries where Islam accounts for less than 10 percent of the population.

It is true that only a small percentage of sharia supremacists become violent jihadists. That is not much comfort since we’re talking about a small percentage of millions of people. More significantly, though, jihadism is not the totality of the threat against us. Communities in which sharia-supremacism is prevalent are supportive of jihadist goals and thus become safe harbors for radicalization, as well as jihadist recruitment, training, and fund-raising. As illustrated by the deterioration of Europe under mass-immigration by Muslims from the Middle East and North Africa, sharia-supremacists aim to establish anti-assimilationist enclaves that breed jihadism while challenging the sovereignty of the host country.

That is the threat we must confront. That doing so involves restrictions against Muslims is unavoidable. We should not pretend otherwise. And we should not apologize for saying so.

Trump never took the position that all Muslims outside the U.S. should be banned from our country for all time. He recognized the need to separate our Muslim friends from our radical Islamic enemies. He was groping for a way to do that while protecting the country.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 5:40:27 AM
Mr T rump said "I want to ban muslims" ,,,,he said it he "owns it" your just trying to put lip stick on a pig ,,,,IT'S STILL A PIG ,,
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 270
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 5:56:47 AM

Mr T rump said "I want to ban muslims" ,,,,he said it he "owns it" your just trying to put lip stick on a pig ,,,,IT'S STILL A PIG ,

Oh boy...Another....
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 271
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 6:43:41 AM

Oh boy...Another....

Um... I pointed that out to you... quite some time ago... when you managed to usurp John-boy's crown... as the new "royal stupid fvck"... of our forums...

We already had... Little Tom Thumb, John-boy, Double Zero, Dipsy Dee... and "several others"... You are just one more...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 Jo van
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 6:44:15 AM

Oh boy...Another....

YOU support an organisation where the "officers" of that organisation covered-up the rapes of tens of thousands, (maybe hundreds of thousands of children, many of whom subsequently took their own lives, ) by "priests" .
And yet you're worrying about "sharia law"

I'd have thought that as a "christian", you'd have been all in favour of it.
-It's the same violent, misogynist, patriarchal, rape-victim-blaming, homophobic, anti-abortion, anti-medical-research, primitive, "Luddite" bullshit, that all three "abrahamic" faiths believe in. "god's" law, as prescribed in the "old testament".

YOUR book says that you should be killed if you don't "follow the commandments".
4 of the "10 commandments " are about "not worshiping other gods".
It says you should be killed if you don't worship".
ALL the beliefs of ALL religions are "extreme".
They originated when violence was normal.

WHY are there 10,000 different religions
WHY didn't YOUR "god" tell everyone the same thing

Bunch of rapey cults, all of them.
Grow up.
Read something NOT written 2,000 years ago.
Contemporise.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 273
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 8:01:59 AM
I love the irony when the nutters go crazy over sharia law when the reality is, they are not against religious rule of law, they just want to make sure that it is their invisible man that they want in charge.

If they actually gained from perspective they would see they act the very same way the extremists in other countries do and are nothing more than apologists for murders and rapists.

Tea Party is the American Taliban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAvwSp86hY
 tomfiend
Msg: 274
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 9:14:35 AM

Bunch of rapey cults, all of them

That's got to be what happened to you. You are too obsessed with religion and rape, and your hatred of religion knows no limits. Most people in the West who want to have nothing to do with Religion simply choose not to have anything to do with religion. Not you though....you are doing your best to stamp Religion out....even though your quest is as futile as trying to stamp out sex. People have always believed in God ...always will believe in God. Only in your fantasy world do you think that you should be able to or could do anything about it.

You totally ignore the good that many people on an individual basis derive from Religion.

You have no more understanding of the nature of the Universe than any other, therefore you have no more understanding of how the Universe was created than any other, whether there was a God behind it or not.

You choose to define God by your terms ....an "invisible man in the sky"...and yet God is non-definable.

Such a small, myopic, angry world you live in.

Very, very Sad.

edit....Its sad you were raped by a Priest Jovan......but you know, Rapists hide out in the Priesthood, they hideout in Universities, they hide out in law enforcement, they hide out in corporations....there are some people who are rapists.... nothing to do with the religion, far more to do with the people. Some occupations simply are conducive to allowing the rapes to occur....putting purportedly celibate men in charge of young children with no supervision...yea I can see problems arising.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 275
Muslim in America
Posted: 3/17/2017 10:04:28 AM

Not you though....you are doing your best to stamp Religion out....even though your quest is as futile as trying to stamp out sex.

Anyone else see the irony there?

People have always believed in God ...always will believe in God.

Nope that is a lie.

You totally ignore the good that many people on an individual basis derive from Religion.

You totally ignore the fact that net net the world is better off without people who think there are invisible people in the sky, as these are hard facts that cannot be disputed.

You have no more understanding of the nature of the Universe than any other, therefore you have no more understanding of how the Universe was created than any other, whether there was a God behind it or not.

So either you believe there is also as much chanch that a bunny rabbit created the universe, or you do not understand that your claim is a giant logical fallacy.

As claiming that someone does not know something, is not proof that an invisible man did it.

Such a small, myopic, angry world you live in.

Are you always this angry and bitter, or is that just your inability to understand anything outside your echo chamber that is making you confused?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America