Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 2751
Muslim in AmericaPage 111 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Religions hold back progress towards less-violent societies
Talk about saying something ridiculous with no support by actual facts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
HTH.
Read and digest.
The occupation and theft of other people's land, to fulfil a religious fantasy.
Wars, fought only for religious belief.

These beliefs hold us back, and cause wars, like the one in occupied Palestine.
Millions have died.
Because of beliefs in myths.

Time for a rethink, I feel.
 haplata
Msg: 2752
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 8:40:23 AM
Not going to argue israel here...your premise that religion has held back progress is utter bullshit. As for israel...all its problems, and it is still among the elite scientifically advanced nations...maybe that's because Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average iqs in the world. Netanyahu reportedly is 180....so here is where religion helped produce an educated people where learning from birth is hugely important...has made all the difference in the world. and jews have been at the forefront of scientific progress.

In short...religion is not incompatible with intellect and progress but in fact has enhanced it
You are wrong about virtually everything and yet see yourself as always right.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2753
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 8:49:55 AM

Read and digest.

I don't think that wars are fought only for religious beliefs. Quite the contrary.

IMO at the heart of all wars is land, power and money and to allow those in power to remain in control.
People want what others have. Religion is only a facade that makes many wars more palatable to people who do not want to cop to their true motives. I don’t think we would have less wars if we didn’t have religion.

And I think the most brutal regimes don't support any religion. So I think religion is a moderating force, which is why many authoritarian regimes want to either control the state religion or suppress all religions.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2754
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:16:05 AM

Frank
You found a friend yet?

Got lot's, but and I am sure they all would agree with me, that it does seem you are too much of a chicken to say anything bad about christianity.

I would have thought a tuff old guy like yourself would not bad down like a little b*tch, but I guess that is what you are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO at the heart of all wars is land, power and money and to allow those in power to remain in control.

Good point, as religions groups clearly have no interest in any of those things.

Religion is only a facade that makes many wars more palatable to people who do not want to cop to their true motives.

An example of this in history woudl be?

I will wait here while you fail to provide one single example of something you claim to be true and prove that regardless what some people may think, the facts are the facts.

And those facts are, more people have been killed due to religious beliefs than any other belief in the history of mankind.
 haplata
Msg: 2755
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:40:55 AM
Good old weirdo Frank....more assertions...zero sources. You are great at sarcasm Frank...
Poor in intellect...failure in actual knowledge. At least Herod points to wiki...biased as its authors often are regarding Israel. I mean it's really hard to prove most wars have nothing to do with religion...but good old Frank claims otherwise..with no sources of course.
 haplata
Msg: 2756
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:45:43 AM
And according to weirdo frank..jews should stop being Jews so people will stop wanting to kill them. Lol.
Frankie.....did you know world war 2 killed 4% of the world's population. How was that a religious war again? Describing you as a dufus is really an insult to stupid people.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2757
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:57:22 AM

Frankie.....did you know world war 2 killed 4% of the world's population. How was that a religious war again?

Well there you have it Marylyn does not recognize the holocaust.

I would not have pegged you for a holocaust denier, but hey if you think no people were killed because of their religions beliefs than that is your right to be 100% antiemetic.
 haplata
Msg: 2758
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:03:05 AM
Well Frankie...6 million Jews died per the 50,000,000 total during world war 2. The Jews did not kill anybody because they were religious...they were killed because they were religious..killed by atheists. You prove my point...and you also are blaming the Jews for being killed for being Jews. Instead they should have been atheists. You make zero sense.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2759
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:16:37 AM

Well Frankie...6 million Jews died per the 50,000,000 total during world war 2.

So, 44million people died trying to save the jews.

The Jews did not kill anybody because they were religious...they were killed because they were religious..killed by atheists.

FYI, your buddy Hitler was a christian.

Though if you disagree, what tenant or reason rooted in atheism was the cause for killing the jews?

I look forward to you ignoring this question and proving that you are nothing more than a nut job antisemitic person.

You prove my point...and you also are blaming the Jews for being killed for being Jews. Instead they should have been atheists. You make zero sense.

Correct I prove your point that you are antisemitic and refuse to accept that the holocaust happened.
 deetristate
Msg: 2760
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:30:12 AM
""Why do people believe that all "Muslims" represent "extremist Islam"? Who would be so shallow as to believe all "Muslims" actually support ISIS?""""

Who said all anything? You people need to stop reading words not there.

You need to read the thread.
I didn't know that I was specisl to you, t, so that you only respond when I say B but not when someone else says B.
Good to know.
 haplata
Msg: 2761
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:30:22 AM
"wow...you got kicked off the site again? ...what is it now 15 or 20 times?"

Much more than that. I'm willing to bet I have the record in pof history. If you are going to do something...do it well. Lol

And why did you delete your own post funchesf
 haplata
Msg: 2762
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:32:17 AM
Frankie...thanks for helping me prove my point about you...not that it wasn't already obvious.
 Jo van
Msg: 2763
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 10:52:50 AM

Read and digest.

I don't think that wars are fought only for religious beliefs. Quite the contrary.

I only provided that example because all the wars currently being fought in the former Palestine are directly due to religious belief..
The "judeo-christian" west decided to create a theological theme park, on land which was already owned, and occupied.
They implemented that idea, by force, on an unwilling population.

The continuation of that mistake is the root cause of much of the hatred against the west, by "islamic" countries and the extremists within them.
I've said time and time again, that "islam" is every bit as deluded as the rest.
But still, an injustice is an injustice, if you're objective, and I try to be.

No one can seriously research the establishment of this religious fantasy, and not conclude the the western powers have been just as guilty of shameful imperialism, as in any of their other former "apartheid" colonies, or the slavery which preceded that.

So in this case, yes, religion is entirely to blame.
I never said "all wars".
Now you've made me sound like Dee
I hope you're happy now.
 haplata
Msg: 2764
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:00:58 AM
Actually wrong about that too Herod. Israel arose out of the flames of the holocaust. If the godless and wicked (like Herod) atheists had not caused the holocaust..european jews never would have felt the need to flee Europe to the lands of the former ottoman Empire, their historical home. The atheists are to blame for Israel. And vile atheists like you and Elphaba are the reason israel will endure. It has no choice.
 funchesf
Msg: 2765
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:04:29 AM

Posted By: Haplata
Much more than that. I'm willing to bet I have the record in pof history..

holding the record of getting kicked off a site if anything is proof of having no dignity ....you regenerate more times than Dr. Who ...in fact if ever one of Dr' Who's regenerations results in him turning into a "female cyber stalker psychopath with no self esteem" they should just let you play the part

Posted By: deetristate
There are atheists who condemn homosexuality and homosexual marriage so . . .

that would make it bigotry ...not biblical

Posted By: vlad dracul
Not being of a religious way all i can say is judaism and christianity do not instill the same fear on here as islam does likesy.

so are you afraid that Islam will do the same to Scotland as England Catholicism has done? ..take away your way of life and Independence ...oh that's right..Scotland has no Independence ..so as Trump would say....give Islam a chance...what do you have to lose

anyway can you answer MY question first?.........

sure no problem..it's a pretty simple question

"So here is a question for the feardy ones. Are the ex muslim homosexuals being islamophobic in their condemnation of islam or is islam being homophobic in its condemnation of homosexuals?"

an ex-muslim wouldn't be Islamophobic because they would have been taught that homsoexuality is condemned by the Abrahamic religions and not by the Human Race ....so does that answer your question Vlad?

Not being of a religious way all

do that mean you follow God anarchically? .....but anyway I can guarantee that your parents or other close friends and family are religious...and that is why you are just as afraid of saying anything negative about Christianity as you claim others are about Islam

if this is not true...then do tell of the fears that you claimed that Islam installs....and let's see if i can give examples of how Christianity and Judaism did the same ...perhaps even done to Scotland
 haplata
Msg: 2766
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:08:52 AM
"holding the record of getting kicked off a site if anything is proof of having no dignity "

Have you bothered looking at your profile photo. Clear evidence of no dignity. Your constant nonsensical babbling ..clear evidence of a small, inferior feeling man with no dignity lashing out. You are very transparent fun...you just don't honestly look at yourself.

I come back because the people who don't want me here are nobodies in my life
.and because I can and want too.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2767
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:39:41 AM

Have you bothered looking at your profile photo. Clear evidence of no dignity. Your constant nonsensical babbling ..clear evidence of a small, inferior feeling man with no dignity lashing out. You are very transparent fun...you just don't honestly look at yourself.

Are you really that stupid you cannot see the irony, or are you just a troll with no game?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2768
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 11:46:17 AM
Fun
"so are you afraid that Islam will do the same to Scotland as England Catholicism has done? ..take away your way of life and Independence ...oh that's right..Scotland has no Independence ..so as Trump would say....give Islam a chance...what do you have to lose"

What did english catholicism do to Scotland then? I know the vatican sanctioned protestant william of orange defeated the Scottish catholic Stuart monarchs around the 11th july 1690. We have already done the Scottish independence thing mate. And yes i agreed with you then and still do. Scotland bottled it.

What does president the donald have to do with religious beliefs and Scottish independence then mate? I'm confused (no very hard to do).

"sure no problem..it's a pretty simple question
"So here is a question for the feardy ones. Are the ex muslim homosexuals being islamophobic in their condemnation of islam or is islam being homophobic in its condemnation of homosexuals?"

an ex-muslim wouldn't be Islamophobic because they would have been taught that homsoexuality is condemned by the Abrahamic religions and not by the Human Race ....so does that answer your question Vlad?"

Now at last. An answer i can sort of half get. I'm sure the muslim council and the fire brigade union will reach the same conclusion. And no charges will be brought by the old bill. (Are you aware you can get jailed on these islands for ridiculing religion?)

"do that mean you follow God anarchically? .....but anyway I can guarantee that your parents or other close friends and family are religious...and that is why you are just as afraid of saying anything negative about Christianity as you claim others are about Islam"

Nope i follow no god. My ma and dad stopped going to kirk in the mid to late sixties when i was but a primary school bairn. The only time i hear a religious ceremony is usually at a funeral. And even then it's mainly aulder folk. None of my family or close friends attend chapel, kirk, mosque or synagogue mate. And religion is spoke of mainly in a football sense of 90 min wind up.........

"if this is not true...then do tell of the fears that you claimed that Islam installs....and let's see if i can give examples of how Christianity and Judaism did the same ...perhaps even done to Scotland"

The fear islam installs is in those in dhminnitude who run scared of being branded an islamophobe. I cannot speak for judaism.

But i know christianity used to try and instill the fear of hell and damnation in folk.

I know my dad was told no to go back to the kirk because he worked one sunday communion.

I know citizens openly criticise the christian church and indeed individuals take christian practicing citizens to court over their 'phobia'.

I know the fear of 'hell and damnation' means little now because folk questioned that belief.

I know this forum openly questions aspects of christianity. Quite rightly so.

I know this forum seldom questions aspects of deeply held conservative religious beliefs in islam.

I know frank was lying when he said he had many friends. Maybe in the nonce wing in c hall right enough.

Game of thrones tonight. Woo hoo. Thank fvck for kodi eh?
 gtomustang
Msg: 2769
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:03:09 PM
Geez, Vlad, you're the only man I ever asked "was it long enough for you", you should be honored :) As for letting baws drop any time other than New Year's Eve, I live up north where its cold--ours never get a chance to drop. Unless we get old, but then they droop. At least they never go bald or get grey hair. Speaking of baws, while I may be busting yours by turning the situation around, KJ actually posted something I agree with:

"They can not, Vlad. It creates a self identity crisis as related to group affiliation. The same dilemma occurs with the Sharia Law promoting Linda Sarsour and the Women's rights movement.

I believe that they are under the impression that through multiculturalism.....the Wahhabism and Salafism idelogic branches of the Islamic faith will become "watered down".

>>>Well, ok, the first part about Sharia law is amusing. A Christian business wants to refuse serving gays for religious reasons, and conservatives are all over that. But a Muslim wants to do something for religious reasons, and suddenly conservatives remember something Constitutional about Separation of Mosque and State. But the Wahhabi point is interesting, and not just b/c I love Wahhabi on my sushi. In 1979 when the Saudis opened up madrassas to teach this stuff in Pakistan to the muhajedeen in Afganistan, even sent Bin Ladin construction in there (have you heard about one of his sons?), it was all great and wonderful.

Since then, the Mideast has become a proxy war between them and the radical Shi'a in Iran. Both sponsored death squads in Iraq when we stood around with our thumbs up our ass wondering where in hell Ahmed Chalabi was. ISIS gets a lot of aid and comfort from the Saudis, amongst others. So why is it when Chump bans Muslims, he gives a free pass to those who he does business deals with? Why is it after 9/11, "Bandar Bush" was so cozy? C'mon, KJ, you know the conspiracy theories, if you talk about Wahhabi and Salafism, why not take the obvious next step, tell us about the Saudis and Trump and the business deals and why he's so cozy with terrorist supporters?
 Jo van
Msg: 2770
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:03:53 PM

Actually wrong about that too Herod. Israel arose out of the flames of the holocaust.

Yeah. Cool story.
Except:
It began in the 1890s
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
60 years before WWII.

If the godless and wicked (like Herod) atheists had not caused the holocaust..european jews never would have felt the need to flee Europe to the lands of the former ottoman Empire, their historical home.

Yeah.
The war ended 9 years before I was born. You can't pin that on me.

And it hadn't been their "historical home" for 2,000 years.
The Balfour declaration was in 1917, and stated Britain's intent on establishing a new state for "jews", in Palestine.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

It had nothing to do with the "holocaust", though I appreciate that it makes it sound better, to say so.

The fact is, it was an idea first invented in the late 19th century, implemented by the British, who then walked away from it, because they could see that it was nothing but trouble, especially after the zionists killed all those innocent people in the king David hotel.

Religion causes people to act irrationally, and to justify their inhumanity, with primitive, discredited "beliefs".
Just because you've been bullied, it doesn't make it alright to bully someone else.

Zionism drove 700,000 peaceful people from their legally-owned homes, and although their own establishment relied on "the right of return" for anyone claiming to be "jewish", (based on some controversial and contested historical "links"), that same right wasn't accorded to the very Palestinians who had fled their actual homes.

There can be no peace, until the mistake and injustice which they inflicted on another, entirely undeserving people, is acknowledged, and some recompense offered.
We all know what's right, and what's wrong.
"Israel" has been a massive fvck-up.

Sooner or later, that will have to be put right.
It's only fair.
There's no other way.
 haplata
Msg: 2771
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:10:21 PM
If you don't have the integrity to agree the holocaust made all the difference....if jews were not persecuted and ultimately killed, they would have never left europe and immigrated to an antiquated, desert land where there was nothing...but Sand dunes. They left for what they hoped would be a more secure future with their fellow Jews where they could practice their religion without worrying about reprisals from godless atheists.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2772
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:40:00 PM
GTO
Sorry mate i was a bit nippy this morning. I had the youngest two grandbairns for a sleepover last night. 5 year old identical twins. They ran me ragged. I was up and doon more times than a whores knickers running to the fridge, getting pizza, back ti the fridge, watching films (although the new lego batman one was quite good), getting sweeties, then back to the fridge. Then the same from half 7 this morning.......

"Geez, Vlad, you're the only man I ever asked "was it long enough for you", you should be honored :)"

In my world that is classed as an oooer missus. Look it up........

"As for letting baws drop any time other than New Year's Eve, I live up north where its cold--ours never get a chance to drop. Unless we get old, but then they droop. At least they never go bald or get grey hair. Speaking of baws, while I may be busting yours by turning the situation around, KJ actually posted something I agree with:"

Same here in Edinburgh mate. Although next week is meant to be roasting.......

"They can not, Vlad. It creates a self identity crisis as related to group affiliation. The same dilemma occurs with the Sharia Law promoting Linda Sarsour and the Women's rights movement. I believe that they are under the impression that through multiculturalism.....the Wahhabism and Salafism idelogic branches of the Islamic faith will become "watered down".

>>>Well, ok, the first part about Sharia law is amusing. A Christian business wants to refuse serving gays for religious reasons, and conservatives are all over that. But a Muslim wants to do something for religious reasons, and suddenly conservatives remember something Constitutional about Separation of Mosque and State."

Yet i posted on here when a couple of geezers went to muslim owned bakeries in shermanland and filmed themselves asking for a wedding cake for two guys. Around 6 muslim owned bakeries refused them. The silence on here was deafening..........

"But the Wahhabi point is interesting, and not just b/c I love Wahhabi on my sushi. In 1979 when the Saudis opened up madrassas to teach this stuff in Pakistan to the muhajedeen in Afganistan, even sent Bin Ladin construction in there (have you heard about one of his sons?), it was all great and wonderful."

Yep i heard of the bin laden link to shermanland. Well WHO exactly thought it was great and wonderful? The unemployed? The poor? Yous dud of course have the red under the bed scare but as far as i know did democrat and republican not practice that?........

"Since then, the Mideast has become a proxy war between them and the radical Shi'a in Iran. Both sponsored death squads in Iraq when we stood around with our thumbs up our ass wondering where in hell Ahmed Chalabi was. ISIS gets a lot of aid and comfort from the Saudis, amongst others."

Why did sherman administrations stand by? And is that not what a lot of us want? Namely no involvement.........

"So why is it when Chump bans Muslims, he gives a free pass to those who he does business deals with? Why is it after 9/11, "Bandar Bush" was so cozy? C'mon, KJ, you know the conspiracy theories, if you talk about Wahhabi and Salafism, why not take the obvious next step, tell us about the Saudis and Trump and the business deals and why he's so cozy with terrorist supporters?"

Personally i cannot answer that. It's a shermanland issue.

But i would not waste one of our soldiers lives or loss of limbs in foreign wars. Let them get on with it i say.

Ps type seaside postcards saucy into google and you shall get the origins of oooer missus
 gtomustang
Msg: 2773
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:31:15 PM
no harm, no foul, I found a leak in the car radiator this morning, lucky it got me home, and after pulling it out and dumping coolant over the driveway, I broke a part needed for the new one and have to wait until tomorrow for the store to restock it. but at least its not my primary car. I get being a wee knackered, we're just not as young as we used to be labor all day, chase women all night. Congrats on the grandchildren, I always say kids are fun to make, but otherwise they are fun when they belong to someone else. Or as the old joke goes, married lovers are fun like grandchildren, as soon as get to be a pain in the arse you can send them home again.

The seaside saucy postcards was interesting, we had the "tip and strip" naked pens:

http://nostalgiacentral.com/pop-culture/fads/naked-lady-pens/

Jimmy Carter first began sponsoring in Afganistan, what would later become Al Quada. It was to teach the Soviet Union a lesson after what they did to us in Vietnam. To bleed them dry in war expenses. Reagan thought it was good enough to expand, there's a Tom Hanks movie about it, suggested some religious right wing Texans got behind it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472062/

Its basically where we created the term "political blowback" from. Reagan preached the mujahedeen were just like our Founding Fathers kicking out the British. Well, the problem with all allies is, they all have their own agenda. As for the Red Scare,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare

Senator Joe McCarthy's witch hunts (I think the Crucible was basically written about these?) blacklists in Hollywood (which thought the early Soviets were a wonderful opportunity, to the point Ayn Rand wrote her books (Atlas Shrugged, etc) to speak out against it), well, they predominately came from the conservatives who now think Trump and Putin together as the path to world peace. no, really, the GOP has done a 180 on what it used to believe.

When Saddam and Iran went at it for 7 years, the west let it happen b/c it kept both of them busy. Reagan even helped supply both sides, which gets the "Iran" in "Iran Contra" and "Iraqgate" with Bush and the BCCI bank. But in modern times the Saudis kill Iranian allies in Yemen and Iran's allies fighting for Assad in Syria b/c it keeps Iran busy and b/c the Saudis are fighting Iran for control of OPEC...and of course the age-old debate of who picked the right descendant of Mohammed (vastly simplified version of events, of course).
 funchesf
Msg: 2774
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:33:58 PM

Have you bothered looking at your profile photo

probably best to look at the picture before you upload it ....er...DUH? ...

Your constant nonsensical babbling

you still haven't treated your dyslexia?

I come back because the people who don't want me here are nobodies in my life

if they were nobodies... that would be the reason not to come back ..stop blaming others for your lack of dignity

and because I can and want too.

Jeff Goldblum said it best in "Jurassic Park" ..."you was so preoccupied that you could ... that you didn't stop and think if you should"

(Are you aware you can get jailed on these islands for ridiculing religion?)

are you aware that once upon a time in America Christians once hung witches?

Nope i follow no god

which only means you could be an Agnostic ...and that's a religion ...

My ma and dad stopped going to kirk in the mid to late sixties

not going to church doesn't prove your parents are no longer religious ...

THE QUESTION
so I guess the question to ask is..."Vlad are you and your parents Godless?"

The fear islam installs is in those in dhminnitude who run scared of being branded an islamophobe

jeez...that's it? .....I thought you were going to stay they were afraid of being beheaded or something ... posters in this forum speak their minds and have been called Anti-semitic...Anti-Christian....so why would they have a fear of being called Islamophobic?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2775
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:54:50 PM
Fun
"are you aware that once upon a time in America Christians once hung witches?"

Aye.......

"Posted By: vlad dracul Nope i follow no god

which only means you could be an Agnostic ...and that's a religion ..."

Nope. Athiest........

"Posted By: vlad dracul My ma and dad stopped going to kirk in the mid to late sixties

not going to church doesn't prove your parents are no longer religious ..."

Well religion was never really talked about much in my house. Although i had a cousin who was a minister. He got thrown out of america for railing against the polis shooting a black geezer in boston......

"THE QUESTION
so I guess the question to ask is..."Vlad are you and your parents Godless?"

Well i consider myself an athiest. Both my parents are dead now so i cannot comment on what their views on religion were........

"Posted By: vlad dracul
The fear islam installs is in those in dhminnitude who run scared of being branded an islamophobe

jeez...that's it? .....I thought you were going to stay they were afraid of being beheaded or something ... posters in this forum speak their minds and have been called Anti-semitic...Anti-Christian....so why would they have a fear of being called Islamophobic?"

Maybe they are afraid of being beheaded? Maybe uk posters fear being arrested for 'islamophobia'? Some posters will never get called islamophobic. Because they never offer a critical view on islam.

Gto
Here c'mon mate. We are not all that backward here lol we had the same pens over here. If you like british humour the carry on films are where its at daddio. Carry on up the khyber, carry on at your convenience, carry on cleo (with the famous kenneth williams playing caeser shouting Infamy, Infamy they all have it Infamy), sid james and his fantastic laugh. Brilliant stuff

A couple of clips from carry on films with oooer missus moments

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IFAgDGHrdTI
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America