Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 haplata
Msg: 2776
Muslim in AmericaPage 112 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
Let me put it this way fun....your profile photo tells the world you are looking for a particular type of woman....those with dignity...class...warmth...sensitivity....need not apply. Hey just an honest observation.

Tranquility is ever present.

Sevenworm tests the thesis that your theorem would unleash.

Camouflage paint is a storyteller without equal.

cotter
Msg: 2777
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/16/2017 6:16:52 PM
Message 2763 ...
"Marilyn" ... et al his / her other names ...
Elphaba...still full of shit..like always...and you hold all Zionists responsible for their efforts of self defense.

Message 2765 ...
"Marilyn" ... et al his/ her other names ...
Not going to argue israel here ...

First she makes a troll post about the zionists to see if she can pry a post out of ... ... I don't know who ... apparently wanting someone to post about the zionists.

Then she posts that she is not going to argue israel here and then goes on in the 2nd line of the same post to start discussing israel.

So which is it ... do you want us posting about the zionists and israel or not?

OR ... are you the only one who gets to post about israel and then tell us you're not going to "argue israel here"?

LMFAO at "Marilyn" ... really can't make it's mind up. Oh dear ... is it a girl or boy ... or what?

Message 2771 ...
"Marilyn" ... et al his / her other names ...
The Jews did not kill anybody because they were religious...

But they do ... they kill Palestinians. Oh wait ... I forgot, the Zionists don't kill Palestinians because they're "Muslim" it's just because they're Palestinian and the Zionists want the Palestinian land.

Yeah ... that's it. Zionists don't kill people because the ones they're killing are religious ... it's because they want the land! (But anyone could have told you that ... pretty much the whole world could have told you that.)

... they were killed because they were religious..killed by atheists.

Atheists? That's odd ... the people who lived in the town I lived in mentioned something about the Catholics preaching about killing the jews at the Catholic church quite a bit. They also told me it's all part of the religious history between the jews and the Catholics. But you'd know about that ... right? That's nothing new to you ... right?

I thought you were not going to "argue israel in here". You apparently changed your mind?
 gtomustang
Msg: 2778
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 4:26:55 AM
oh Vlad, I just meant that as kids, my friends in school and I only had the pen to pass around to each other to show off. The postcards would have been as much fun and easy to hide from teachers. Of course, you try to mention any of this to a younger generation these days in between their glances at the cellphone, and all you get a blank stare in return. I appreciate the video link (public broadcasting over here introduced me to the Two Ronnies, along with Fawlty Towers and of course Monty Python and Benny Hill). The word play in those skits seems to be more intelligent than today's humor, where its F-bombs and embarrassing situations where the buffoon (or the interviewer on Daily Show) makes a fool out of themselves, leaving everyone else uncomfortable.

As far as going to war on Muslims, Chump finally freed the military to drop the MOAB (mother of all bombs), and what did we get for our money?

"The long war in Afghanistan continues to set records for civilian casualties, the United Nations mission in the country said on Monday, even as the violence is expected to intensify in the coming months with no hope of peace talks anytime soon."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/world/asia/afghanistan-civilian-deaths-united-nations-report.html

well, at least HRC isn't in charge of the war.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2779
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 5:02:56 AM
GTO
"As far as going to war on Muslims, Chump finally freed the military to drop the MOAB (mother of all bombs), and what did we get for our money?
"The long war in Afghanistan continues to set records for civilian casualties, the United Nations mission in the country said on Monday, even as the violence is expected to intensify in the coming months with no hope of peace talks anytime soon."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/world/asia/afghanistan-civilian-deaths-united-nations-report.html

well, at least HRC isn't in charge of the war."

A bairn with a biscuit arse knows president the donald is finding things difficult. But he is saying things in a non politician way. Folk find that refreshing. Even political folk on the left were pleased when after the manchester atrocity trump never utter the meaningless 'this us unacceptable' crap politicians trot out. The left wing former leader of manchester city council said 'at last someone has said what citizens think. The murderers were losers'.

The middle east is beyond help i think. Just let them slaughter each other.

As for carry on films. If you have a spare hour here is one of my favourites. Carry On Up The Khyber. All the carry on mainstays are there. And Carry On At Your Convenience is another belter. The WC Boggs toilet making factory. Did you know phil silver starred in one of the films? Here is a clip

Carry On Follow That Camel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pa9mRhqQSvo

And the full Carry On Up The Khyber

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sq604

Ps see if you can find michael palins Ripping Yarns online.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2780
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 6:47:52 AM

A bairn with a biscuit arse knows president the donald is finding things difficult. But he is saying things in a non politician way. Folk find that refreshing. Even political folk on the left were pleased when after the manchester atrocity trump never utter the meaningless 'this us unacceptable' crap politicians trot out. The left wing former leader of manchester city council said 'at last someone has said what citizens think. The murderers were losers'.

Good point, so sure he is making the world a worse place and killing civilians in record numbers and clearly has no idea what he is doing other than how to soak the US tax payers for his golf trips, but hey he talks like a tool bag who has zero diplomatic experience and as such will probably mean he actions will create more hate and more killings so wooohooo for that.

In related news:

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/religionprof/files/2017/01/Smug-Pilots.jpg
 gtomustang
Msg: 2781
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 7:30:19 AM
Holy cats, i'd swear the prince on Up the Kyber is Robin Williams :) All this talk of religion made me look up the classic, "Dogma". I mean...George Carlin in robes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dbJgRakZE

Trump handed war off to the generals, he's been rather a hands-off Commander in Chief. Maybe it will work, maybe it will give us more of what we have. In Vietnam the claim was the politicians lost the war, now we'll see if occupying an insurgency works when the generals have a freer rein. As for the Mideast...well...they have so much of "our" oil. otherwise, we'd probably treat the whole place like Africa, just report on what the Hutus and Tutsis did today and cluck our tongue.
 from site to sight
Msg: 2782
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 7:50:15 AM
"Trump handed war off to the generals, he's been rather a hands-off Commander in Chief."

Aren't they the generals that Trump says he's smarter and more competent than, and how he has a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days, while the generals waste time spending years fighting terrorism? And of course, he blames the stupidity of American generals on Obama and Hillary. They alone created stupid generals.
 funchesf
Msg: 2783
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:32:07 AM

Posted By: Vlad dracul
Both my parents are dead now so i cannot comment on what their views on religion were........

then for all you know.... your parents could have been Muslims ...

Posted By: haplata
your profile photo tells the world you are looking for a particular type of woman

at my age my profile picture is less about vanity or sex but more about health and fitness ..which is why I get e-mails from women about fitness tips, some want to discuss sci-fi or 3D animation or their relationship problems, some are like you and have Reggae Man and Jesus fantasies, some are from those that enjoy my posts and some are from those that I have retained friendship with for years ...

Posted By: haplata
Tranquility is ever present.

Sevenworm tests the thesis that your theorem would unleash.

Camouflage paint is a storyteller without equal.

you keep getting kicked off this site but every time you come back you post crypted messages ...that's a tactic that terrorists use ....perhaps you should check out what happen in the movie "Three days of the Condor" before Homeland Security comes a knocking and you find your apse in Guantanamo Bay
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2784
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:35:37 AM

then for all you know.... your parents could have been Muslims ...

Actually how they were buried would be an indication of how they felt.

So, if they had a service in a church with all the churchy mumbo jumbo then they were religious people.
 deetristate
Msg: 2785
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:40:31 AM
Not necessarily.

I know a jewish couple (socially and parents), both atheists.
But they don't want their son to know until after his bar mitzvah.

If they died now, they would have a religious ceremony. Doesn't reflect their beliefs.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2786
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:42:10 AM

Not necessarily.

I know a jewush couple, bith aetheists.
But thry don't eant their son to kniwuntil after hus bar mitvah.

If they died niw, they would have a religious ceremony.

Did your cat type that out for you?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2787
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 11:25:06 AM
Fun
"Posted By: Vlad dracul
Both my parents are dead now so i cannot comment on what their views on religion were........
then for all you know.... your parents could have been Muslims ..."

Well i can state with certainty that the kirk carried out both services. And as far as i know the church of Scotland leans more towards protestantism. And the reverend ireland from the tron kirk told my da no to bother going to the kirk again because he worked on a communion sunday. But hey maybe your right and my ma and da became secret muslims who were so secretive they ate pork and had a wee drink to hide their islamic beliefs. But maybe your just wrong?

I do know when i pop my clogs it will be held in mortonhall cremmie and it shall not include anything of a religious slant. Apart from the closest things i have to a belief. Namely Hibernian FC and The Smiths.

But you have a nice day geezer. Time to bring my washing in. Cannae have my undercrackers getting snowdropped now can i?
 teachata
Msg: 2788
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 11:48:13 AM

you keep getting kicked off this site but every time you come back you post crypted messages ...that's a tactic that terrorists use ....perhaps you should check out what happen in the movie "Three days of the Condor" before Homeland Security comes a knocking and you find your apse in Guantanamo Bay

Yes I got kicked off again. I think one of the problems may be I never give a legitimate email address... and perhaps I get kicked off when the system catches up with me, since it seems to be a regularly scheduled interval. Or Elphaba, Herod, etc. might be working to report me in the background. Who knows.

Regardless.... if my post is "crypted" making me a suspected terrorist.... how about yours. You've been posting nonsensical "crypted" posts
forever here... and yet you are still here. The content of my encrypted posts typically just mirror yours.
 funchesf
Msg: 2789
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 1:13:55 PM

Posted By: LOLTrump
Actually how they were buried would be an indication of how they felt.

but even their child Vlad Dracul claimed that he didn't know how they felt ....and Vlad claiming to be an Atheist would most likely opted for a non-religious burial

but Vlad did claim that his parents once went to kirk when he was a wee bairn which is why to get a feeling of what his parents might once have been a question must first be answered by Vlad

THE VLAD QUESTION
as a wee bairn before your Atheism were you baptized, circumcised or place on the altar as a burnt offering?

Posted By: deetristate
I know a jewish couple (socially and parents), both atheists.
But they don't want their son to know until after his bar mitzvah.

your Jewish friends are bamboozling you about being Atheists ...a bar mitzvah is held so that the parents can no longer be punished by God for the sins of the Child ....if they are Atheists...why would they be planning a Bar Mitzvah?

also did they get the kid circumcise...or are they going to wait and do that too?

THE QUESTION
how can someone be both Jewish and non-religious?

Posted By: vlad dracul
But hey maybe ynu're right and my ma and da became secret muslims who were so secretive they ate pork and had a wee drink to hide their islamic beliefs.

Christians and Jews are not suppose to eat pork either ...but they do ....eat bacon now...ask for forgiveness later ...

But maybe your just wrong?

since you didn't know their religious views ....couldn't I also be right?

Apart from the closest things i have to a belief. Namely Hibernian FC and The Smiths.

wouldn't that suggest you were Irish Roman Catholic?

Cannae have my undercrackers getting snowdropped now can i?

if someone is in such dire straits to nick your knickers...perhaps it's best to allow it and turn the other cheek ...er..no pun intended

Posted By: teachata
and perhaps I get kicked off when the system catches up with me,

or perhaps you keep getting kicked off because your posts are being flagged as crypted ....you would think after 50 or more times of getting kicked off this site you would learn ...simply stop doing it...er..DUH?

Posted By: teachata
The content of my encrypted posts typically just mirror yours.

perhaps it's time to stop blaming anyone other than yourself for your terrorist cyber bullying behavior
 cotter
Msg: 2790
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 1:16:07 PM
Message 2796 ...

fun ...
you keep getting kicked off this site ...

Yes I got kicked off again. I think one of the problems may be I never give a legitimate email address... and perhaps I get kicked off when the system catches up with me, since it seems to be a regularly scheduled interval. Or Elphaba, Herod, etc. might be working to report me in the background. Who knows.

The poster admits it got kicked off again ... perhaps related to not using legitimate email addresses or whatever, but still turns around and blames it on others who (IMO) could care less what that poster is posting.

This is a poster who has been a woman ... who is posing as a man ... living all over the US ... but has also posed as a zionist ... who lived in Israel (as a woman at that point) ... who openly admits to trolling until it gets thrown off and then brags about having backup profiles in waiting because it knows it will continuously get thrown off.

Oh dear ... do you suppose it is Trump's 600 lb. person laying on a bed somewhere?

(FYI ... according to TV shows my patient has sometimes tuned into ... 600 lb. people are generally unable to get up to go to the bathroom ... usually lay around and dookie in their diapers while they stuff food in their face.)
 teachata
Msg: 2791
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 1:23:45 PM

your Jewish friends are bamboozling you about being Atheists ...a bar mitzvah is held so that the parents can no longer be punished by God for the sins of the Child ....if they are Atheists...why would they be planning a Bar Mitzvah?

also did they get the kid circumcise...or are they going to wait and do that too?

THE QUESTION
how can someone be both Jewish and non-religious?

See what I mean Funchesf....not only does your profile photo show a man with no class or "dignity"...your words do the same thing. I'm kind of surprised that vlad actually thought you worth responding too. I guess he thinks playing with a Voodoo Queen spouting nonsense all of the time is fun. Why else respond?

The poster admits it got kicked off again ... perhaps related to not using legitimate email addresses or whatever, but still turns around and blames it on others who (IMO) could care less what that poster is posting

Could care less but still manages to constantly attack with the viciousness of.... a wicked witch. LOL
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2792
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 1:55:57 PM
Fun
"but even their child Vlad Dracul claimed that he didn't know how they felt ....and Vlad claiming to be an Atheist would most likely opted for a non-religious burial but Vlad did claim that his parents once went to kirk when he was a wee bairn which is why to get a feeling of what his parents might once have been a question must first be answered by Vlad

THE VLAD QUESTION
as a wee bairn before your Atheism were you baptized, circumcised or place on the altar as a burnt offering?"

Well my ma died first and my da organised her funeral. Using the tron kirk minister for the service. When my da died my older sister organised the service through the co op. And they supplied a church of scotland minister.

As for myself i was indeed christened into the church of scotland protestant faith. Circumcision was not widely practiced in the church of Scotland as far as i am aware. And nope no burnt offering either as far as i am aware.....

"Posted By: vlad dracul
But hey maybe ynu're right and my ma and da became secret muslims who were so secretive they ate pork and had a wee drink to hide their islamic beliefs.
Christians and Jews are not suppose to eat pork either ...but they do ....eat bacon now...ask for forgiveness later ...

Well i am not aware of any ruling saying the church of scotland banned eating pork. Not that it would make much difference anyway to me as a bacon piece is barry fir yir naggins..........

But maybe your just wrong?
since you didn't know their religious views ....couldn't I also be right?"

Yep. But i already said you may be correct.........

Apart from the closest things i have to a belief. Namely Hibernian FC and The Smiths.

wouldn't that suggest you were Irish Roman Catholic?"

Nope. Hibernian FC although started up by irish catholics issued a statement in the late 1800's that any man no matter their creed or race could play a part for Hibernian FC. ........

Cannae have my undercrackers getting snowdropped now can i?

if someone is in such dire straits to nick your knickers...perhaps it's best to allow it and turn the other cheek ...er..no pun intended"

You would be surprised (or maybe not) at what snowdroppers will whisk away without thought that the victim might not have other clothes. Although the size of my arse would narrow suspects down i have to admit. Anyway twas a good drying day so no knicker nicking from my washing lines tonight m'lad

Teach
The forums help pass some time before i head to bo peep for the night. A nice cup of tea and a bit plain bread toasted and covered in 'I can't believe it's not margarine' and a wee forum browse does the trick as i have no sleeping tablets left. I read franks posts instead. They work better than my amitriptyline sleepers.

Toodle pip and good night all.
 teachata
Msg: 2793
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 5:07:23 PM
I get it Vlad.

Funchesf....to whom does a voodoo queen chant. The abrahamic God, or Loa and other Voodoo Gods...and more importantly...have you been helped by the intelligence Chant? I can try to find you a stronget chant.
 deetristate
Msg: 2794
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 5:18:32 PM
"""THE QUESTION
how can someone be both Jewish and non-religious?"""

Do you know many Jews?

Anyway. . .

Well, I see the slight pivot that you made.

What was presented was Jewish and Atheist, NOT Jewish and nonreligious, which is your question.
Pretty slick, dude.

A quick search for "Jewish and Atheist" on any search engine will give you some answers.

As an excerpt, one person explained it this way:

"""What’s more, unlike many atheists, I never felt forced to choose between my Jewish practice and my lack of faith. When I told my Jewish friends and family that I was an atheist, it spurred some interesting conversations, but no one seemed particularly bothered. Belief in God has never been a litmus test for my involvement in Jewish spaces. Questioning and doubting were encouraged by my Jewish day school. And so I joined a proud tradition of Jewish atheists.

Becoming an atheist never curtailed my Jewish practice. Realizing that I didn’t believe in God just forced me to ask why I wanted to keep practicing."""""

A great number of Jews that I know ( and some relatives) are similar. That is why I have trouble buying the whole "We get Israel because G-d gave it to us" argument.
"We are here and not going anywhere" I get.

But I encourage you to read more.
 teachata
Msg: 2795
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 6:16:32 PM
You are on to something Dee..not about funchesf..he's not all that clever and he thinks his being a trained voodoo queen qualifies him as a learned man with the statute of a Rabbi...but as to secular Jews.

There are lots of Secular, more or less, Jews who are very strong Israeli supporters...some of whom I have known who have moved to israel. Herod of course doesn't understand this. It's for many much more of a tribal issue, wanting to live with other jews..than a religious issue.

In fact some religious Jews do not accept the State of Israel. They expect israel to be given to the Jews by God, not by the United Nations and war.
 teachata
Msg: 2796
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/17/2017 6:51:18 PM
Note: 80% of israel is are none religious per this wiki article:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredim_and_Zionism

From the start of political Zionism in the 1890s, Haredi leaders voiced objection to its secular orientation, and before the establishment of the State of Israel, the vast majority of Haredi Jews were opposed to Zionism. This was chiefly due to the concern that secular nationalism would replace the Jewish faith and the observance of religion, and the view that it was forbidden for the Jews to re-constitute Jewish rule in the Land of Israel before the arrival of the Messiah. Those rabbis who did support Jewish settlement in Palestine in the late 19th century had no intention of conquering Palestine from the Ottoman Turks,[1] and some preferred that only observant Jews be allowed to settle there.[2]

During the 1930s, some European Haredi leaders encouraged their followers not to leave for Palestine where the Zionists were gaining influence. When the dangers facing European Jewry became clear, the Haredi Agudath Israel organization decided to cooperate to an extent with Zionist leaders in order to allow religious Jews the possibility of seeking refuge in Palestine. Some Agudah members in Palestine preferred to form an alliance with Arab nationalists against the Zionist movement, but this never occurred. Around 80% of European Haredim perished in the Holocaust. Israel today functions mostly as a secular state, and has many laws which conflict with Halacha. Around 80% of Israeli Jews identify as "non-religious" or "traditional". Roughly 10% identify as "religious", and about 7% identify as "Ultra-Orthodox".[3] A study in late 2006 claimed that just over a third of Israelis considered Haredim the most hated group in Israel.[4]

After the creation of the state, each individual movement within Orthodox Judaism charted its own path in their approach to the State of Israel.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2797
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 12:56:27 AM
This was an interesting article* i read this morning whilst sipping on my Scottish blend tea. Right up the franks on the forums as its about sexual assaults AND committed by conservative types. Also a political and msm cover up took place.........

"In 2014, when waves of refugees began flooding into western Europe, citizens and officials alike responded with generosity and openness. Exhausted refugees spilled out of trains and buses to be met by crowds bearing gifts of clothing and food, and holding up placards that read “Welcome Refugees.”

This was a honeymoon that could not last. Some of the upcoming difficulties had been anticipated: that the newcomers did not speak the local languages, might be traumatized, would probably take a long time to find their footing, and had brought their ethnic, religious and sectarian conflicts with them, causing them to get into battles with each other. All of these things happened but—as Angela Merkel promised—were manageable. “Wir schaffen das.”

But there was one development that had not been expected, and was not tolerable: the large and growing incidence of sexual assaults committed by refugees against local women. These were not of the cultural-misunderstanding-date-rape sort, but were vicious, no-preamble attacks on random girls and women, often committed by gangs or packs of young men.

At first, the incidents were downplayed or hushed up—no one wanted to provide the right wing with fodder for nationalist agitation, and the hope was that these were isolated instances caused by a small problem group of outliers. As the incidents increased, and because many of them took place in public or because the public became involved either in stopping the attack or in aiding the victim afterwards, and because the courts began issuing sentences as the cases came to trial, the matter could no longer be swept under the carpet of political correctness.

And with the official acknowledgment and public reporting, a weird and puzzling footnote emerged. Most of the assaults were being committed by refugees of one particular nationality: by Afghans.

This brings us to a third, more compelling and quite disturbing theory—the one that my Afghan friend, the court translator, puts forward. On the basis of his hundreds of interactions with these young men in his professional capacity over the past several years, he believes to have discovered that they are motivated by a deep and abiding contempt for Western civilization.

To them, Europeans are the enemy, and their women are legitimate spoils, as are all the other things one can take from them: housing, money, passports. Their laws don’t matter, their culture is uninteresting and, ultimately, their civilization is going to fall anyway to the horde of which one is the spearhead. No need to assimilate, or work hard, or try to build a decent life here for yourself—these Europeans are too soft to seriously punish you for a transgression, and their days are numbered.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

*well worth a read as a lefty journo finally tipples europe is in a major crisis regarding migration.
 teachata
Msg: 2798
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 2:58:21 AM
The Franks of the world are make believe liberals. Do you really believe a personality as dreadful as Franks gives a damn about other peoples, especially people like refugees. The Dees of the world are at least more honest in she has contempt for everyone. The jovans of the world live in a fantasy world which does not exist in real life.

Interesting article. Israelis learned long ago how difficult these Muslim cultures It's not the israelis who have wanted perpetual wars. Some cultures plainly do not mix very well.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2799
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 6:58:56 AM
The techatits and Vlids of the world.

https://i.redd.it/743nebpuhcaz.jpg
 gtomustang
Msg: 2800
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 8:55:50 AM
"there are lots of non-Orthodox Jews I know who strongly support a Jewish Nation, even putting their money where their mouth is and moving."

>>>interesting point, I've heard of racist Christians who have moved to Idaho and have some strong support for an Aryan enclave. Recently there was a Muslim group establishing a caliphate. I don't believe either speak for all Christians or Muslims, however, just like I don't suspect my Jewish friends are fire-breathing Zionists (judging from clothes, hair styles and no holes in the marital bedsheets). But then, I don't ask them for their stance on the Mideast, just like I don't ask people how much they earn. It doesn't seem to matter to what we do together as friends (go out to movies, etc).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America