Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 2801
Muslim in AmericaPage 113 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Posted By: vlad dracul
Yep. But i already said you may be correct.........

so if there's the possibility that your parents was Muslims...wouldn't it be considered as being odd you asking others to say something negative about Islam?

Posted By: deetristate
Do you know many Jews?

how many Jews do I need to know but Jesus? ...can I get an Amen?

Pretty slick, dude.

it's your "Jewish Atheist" friends that slicked you ...can you also be duped into believing that the terms "Christian Atheists" and "Muslim Atheists" are not also contradictory to the belief?

What was presented was Jewish and Atheist, NOT Jewish and nonreligious

it doesn't matter....according to the Jewish belief ....an unbeliever wouldn't be referred to as being a Jew but as a "Heathen" ...

Becoming an atheist never curtailed my Jewish practice

imagine... someone that claim not to believe in God or are not religious but yet still allow their children private parts to get cut off by someone without a medical license ....don't you find this somewhat disturbing?

But I encourage you to read more.

and I encourage you to find new Jewish friends that don't claim to be Atheists
 deetristate
Msg: 2802
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 11:10:13 AM
So you got nothing to actuslly dispute anything. And you clearly don't know much about the jewish people.

Again, do some reading. It will help your comedy routine.

You are funny sonetimes, though.

________

Gto often makes up quotes like that as a prelude to something.
 teachata
Msg: 2803
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 11:37:44 AM

it doesn't matter....according to the Jewish belief ....an unbeliever wouldn't be referred to as being a Jew but as a "Heathen" ...

Wrong. You really need to educate yourself if you want to help educate those in the hood. What is the use of teaching them stuff that is simply hogwash? I suggest sticking with something you know about....like Voodoo and Chants to the Voodoo Gods.

imagine... someone that claim not to believe in God or are not religious but yet still allow their children private parts to get cut off by someone without a medical license ....don't you find this somewhat disturbing?

If you were not familiar with only Voodoo land.. you would know almost all males in the US are circumcised Jewish or not. That's because the medical establishment determined long ago it is healthier for a male to be circumcised. How do I know this... from being an athlete in the past and having been in countless locker rooms. And from reading the medical literature. Now I get that a guy who has a profile photo looking like he just got out of a shower thinks it important his Schlong not be circumcised given his target audience.....but most women (at least most white women) Jewish or not prefer a circumcised male and I would guess most Black women would be the same... although I don't know that for a fact.

and I encourage you to find new Jewish friends that don't claim to be Atheists

Why would you encourage this? Just because you chant to Voodoo Gods does not mean there is anything wrong with atheists. The problem with some of the atheists on this board is their intolerance for the religious,.. .but many atheists are simply left or right and don't worry about what others believe. Take me.... I don't care that you wear dreadlocks, have a shower photo... probably send women photos of your dik or are a practitioner of Voodoo. I think the Voodoo part is cute. Some people though might believe your being a Voodoo is. shall we say.... out of Africa nonsense??? Kind of like the local witch doctor dancing around a boiling pot.
 teachata
Msg: 2804
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 11:42:14 AM

Morris and his colleagues found the circumcision rate in newborns has declined from 83 percent in the 1960s to 77 percent in 2010. (The overall rate among U.S. males age 14 to 59 is 81 percent, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)Apr 2, 2014
 funchesf
Msg: 2805
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 12:12:14 PM

So you got nothing to actuslly dispute anything

actually what i got is the Bible ...according to the Bible unbelievers are not Jews but Heathens ..... do you dispute this?

And you clearly don't know much about the jewish people.

well what i do know about the jewish people is that those that claimed to be unbelievers are according to the belief "Heathens" ..do you dispute this?

Again, do some reading

if I do some more reading in the bible will it tell me that unbelievers are not Heathens? .. can you gaurentee this?

You are funny sonetimes, though.

and you're funny some of the time and obnoxious most of the time ....can I get an Amen on this?

It will help your comedy routine.

reading your posts does that ....look below

MY "DEETRISTATE" INSPIRED COMEDY ROUTINE
hey....I know a "Christian Atheist" that worship Jesus as God and as the son of God and the only way to God..but don't believe in Gods

so if Christians are required to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior ....are "Christian Atheists" only required to accept Jesus as their Savior since they don't believe in Lords?

THE QUESTION
if an Atheist that practice Judaism gets circumcised...does that make him a Jew or a circumcised Heathen? ..
 teachata
Msg: 2806
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 12:22:37 PM
How cute...the Voodoo Queen is talking to me through Dee
..since the queen knows Dee cares less about his questions.

Babbling funchesf....here are some instructions for making a voodoo doll out of a potato:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dzyJbFSx5R8

Stick pins in the doll chanting;

Ade Due Damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you.
Teachata..Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.
Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette.
Endelieu pour du boisette damballa (x3)
Haplata Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
Triblata Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.

Don't forget the pins. I'll wait here.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2807
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 12:29:08 PM

Don't forget the pins. I'll wait here.

Maybe you should get one of your other profiles ready first, or has KJ already given you the heads up?
 teachata
Msg: 2808
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 12:36:06 PM
My profiles are always at the ready...ready to step in and confront the racists, the antisemites, the vile, the repugnant, the trash on the left and the trash on the rigjt.. That's why I'm here. No surrender. You keep reporting away Frankie....if an obnoxious twit like you is allowed to post here then so shall I. It takes less time for me to create a profile than it takes you to report me. So sad.

hopefulhunk
Msg: 2809
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:09:47 PM
Nawww.... you come here to bully and mock folks because your life is empty.
Sad you waste so many years of your life.
S'okay. Shovel your shít.... do your little pigeon dance.

What a warrior you are.
 teachata
Msg: 2810
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:16:59 PM
^^^^ I'm pretty sure to a 99.99% probability, that I was far more accomplished when I was your age than you will ever be. You will always just be a sad little man, having contempt for people far more accomplished than yourself, looking for reasons and excuses to hate them. You are a disgusting human being and you have proven that over and over and over. I can't believe I was dumb enough to allow KJ over a year ago to talk me into taking it easy on you. "Heil Hitler"...huh...you worthless piece of human waste.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 2811
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:24:01 PM
Why would a jew salute hitler?

strange.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2812
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:25:24 PM

I can't believe I was dumb enough to allow KJ over a year ago to talk me into taking it easy on you. "Heil Hitler"...huh...you worthless piece of human waste.

The funny thing is, you are not smart enough to understand that it is KJ and her alt accounts who keeps reporting your profile.
 teachata
Msg: 2813
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:26:48 PM

The funny thing is, you are not smart enough to understand that it is KJ and her alt accounts who keeps reporting your profile.

No, it is little girls like yourself who are responsible. But good try. :-)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2814
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:33:00 PM

No, it is little girls like yourself who are responsible. But good try. :-)

It is clear you do not have the first clue as to how things work around here.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 teachata
Msg: 2815
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:38:11 PM

It is clear you do not have the first clue as to how things work around here.

Its clear enough that you sound and act like a little girl... and like a little girl.. you already threatened me with reporting me...remember that? Just two weeks or so ago? Its usually little girls who go crying to their mommies when somebody says something they don't like. Little boys are tougher and just grin and bare it. And that is figuratively, exactly what and who you are, a little whiny girl. You even admitted it. So sad.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2816
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 2:08:54 PM

Its clear enough that you sound and act like a little girl... and like a little girl.. you already threatened me with reporting me...remember that?

Nope, please remind me where I stated I was going to report you.

I will wait here while you attempt to twist my words.

Its usually little girls who go crying to their mommies when somebody says something they don't like.

And based on your posts, that is the very reason you claim you come to these boards, is you do not like what other say.

So congratulations you just outed yourself.

And that is figuratively, exactly what and who you are, a little whiny girl. You even admitted it. So sad.

And that is figuratively, exactly...

Do you even speak English?

I mean it is clear you are an antisemitic racist loving window licker,, but at least try to communicate your derp.
 teachata
Msg: 2817
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 2:27:49 PM

Nope, please remind me where I stated I was going to report you.

I will wait here while you attempt to twist my words.

No problem... something I usually don't do... I took the time... see below.....but only to show among your other huge faults, including being an annoying bore....you also have no integrity....( I know, I know, "an email to the right people" is not reporting...... excuses... just like a little girl: "mommy mommy its johny's fault.... cry cry cry sniff sniff sniff" Did I say pathetic yet?

LOLTrump
Msg: 139
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017

because the resident Jew is a hypocrite ...it's ok for them to make fun of religion but let someone say something negative about the Jews ....then watch the person become unstable and get all psycho ..to the point of being kicked off the site numerous times

Thanks for the reminder as his time is getting close to expiring soon.

Either way, it is clear he is embarrassed to admit he is jewish and seeing how they treat other people in the world I can't blame him.

North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 12:06:50 PM

You mean like a crazy woman you are reporting my ID?

Nope, no reporting necessary, just a quick email to the right people.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 2818
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 2:40:32 PM
Hilarious.... she just proved you are right.... yet doesn't seem to realize it.

Everyone has challenges in this world. Hard to remember that sometimes.

What causes a person to behave like these two? Slow decline... something abrupt and devastating... evil?
Must be proportional to the dedication they put in here.
Imagine if they were capable of using their time in positive ways.

Jesus. They could cure stupidity if they put their minds to it.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2819
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 2:41:09 PM
Thank you for proving that I was correct and you are clearly a loon.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Kj521
Msg: 2820
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 2:47:01 PM
"The funny thing is, you are not smart enough to understand that it is KJ and her alt accounts who keeps reporting your profile."

Hey Frank? Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

If not (and I know you don't )....maybe you should take some time off of the forums. Go do your "cottaging" or whatevs....

Oh! And I found this for you on Amazon! You are welcome. :)

https://www.amazon.com/Shielded-Protection-against-Radio-Frequency-Radiation/dp/B005I4D5GO

"RF Shielded Cap | Brain Protection against Radio-Frequency (RF) Radiation"
 teachata
Msg: 2821
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:00:32 PM

Hilarious.... she just proved you are right.... yet doesn't seem to realize it.

I guess I don't have the 161 IQ you have to see what isn't there :-)

Thank you for proving that I was correct and you are clearly a loon.

Is being a "loon" worse than being proven to be a little girl who whines to mommy?
 teachata
Msg: 2822
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:08:00 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Shielded-Protection-against-Radio-Frequency-Radiation/dp/B005I4D5GO

"RF Shielded Cap | Brain Protection against Radio-Frequency (RF) Radiation"

You laugh about this KJ...and it is of course possible Frank is this messed up... but I literally for two years had a guy emailing me every week.... wanting to bring an action against the government because he was constantly being spied on through some sort of Radio Frequency Radiation emanating from Satellites. I tried to help the guy... tried to get local hospitals who cared for these people involved... but nobody bothered. These people are really out there and they really need help... obviously they don't always get it unless they have somebody in their corner. If that is Frank... and maybe it is... you almost have to take pity on him.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2823
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:12:06 PM

Hey Frank? Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Yep, got all kinds.

Oh! And I found this for you on Amazon! You are welcome. :)

Did you find that in your recently purchased items?

Either way, you keep trying to deflect away from the fact you are nothing more than a cafeteria christian who hates poor people.
 teachata
Msg: 2824
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:17:30 PM

Either way, you keep trying to deflect away from the fact you are nothing more than a cafeteria christian who hates poor people.

Any proof whatsoever? Everybody knows you are an obnoxious twit..that proof is self evident. .. what proof do you have KJ is a "cafeteria Christian"... that hates poor people?
 Kj521
Msg: 2825
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:19:21 PM
"Yep, got all kinds."

Can you post it? Or is it beyond top secret? ;) ;)

"Did you find that in your recently purchased items?"

Yes.

"Either way, you keep trying to deflect away from the fact you are nothing more than a cafeteria christian who hates poor people."

Incorrect. I don't eat in cafeterias. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America