Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2826
Muslim in AmericaPage 114 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Hey Frank? Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Yep, got all kinds.

Oh! And I found this for you on Amazon! You are welcome. :)

Did you find that in your recently purchased items?

Either way, you keep trying to deflect away from the fact you are nothing more than a cafeteria christian who hates poor people.
 teachata
Msg: 2827
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:17:30 PM

Either way, you keep trying to deflect away from the fact you are nothing more than a cafeteria christian who hates poor people.

Any proof whatsoever? Everybody knows you are an obnoxious twit..that proof is self evident. .. what proof do you have KJ is a "cafeteria Christian"... that hates poor people?
 Kj521
Msg: 2828
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:19:21 PM
"Yep, got all kinds."

Can you post it? Or is it beyond top secret? ;) ;)

"Did you find that in your recently purchased items?"

Yes.

"Either way, you keep trying to deflect away from the fact you are nothing more than a cafeteria christian who hates poor people."

Incorrect. I don't eat in cafeterias. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 2829
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:19:51 PM
yep, there are times I quote a line verbatim, b/c the line is well written or intelligent or both. Other times, i rewrite the political correctness right out of it, to see if the author really thought about how their proposal will be seen by others. Sometimes what someone posted was drivel, but there was a nugget of gold in the stream bottom.

And now....a tangent:

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/7412-is-the-gop-a-religion
 teachata
Msg: 2830
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:34:12 PM
^^^^Well I guess I see what you are saying. Almost all Jews, more or less, support Israel... and in the minds of antisemites like Elphaba and Herod....when they speak about "zionists" they are clearly speaking about Jews.... all Jews... just not a representation of those who support Israel. Elphaba always talks about her alleged "jewish" friends who agree with her about Israel. I don't for a second believe she has Jewish friends... not if they know what she posts on this board anyway, nor do I believe there are any Jews (other than the odd one here or there) who feel the way she does about Israel.

But there are plenty of jews against the occupation of the West Bank. They believe it is an injustice to the Palestinians and from a religious point of view... totally opposite what Jewish morality is supposed to be all about.

From my point of view... I don't think israel has any choice but to occupy the land. On the one hand, I agree there should be no settlements. That just feeds the flames and lessens the chance of a peaceful resolution. The settlers never should have been allowed to have those settlements. They have truly greatly lessened the prospects of peace. On the other hand, when Barak offered a peace deal...giving 98% of the West Bank to Palestine, with an agreement to dismantle the settlements... Arafat's turning down was even more boneheaded. Now the chance of peace is virtually nil.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2831
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 3:55:18 PM

yep, there are times I quote a line verbatim, b/c the line is well written or intelligent or both. Other times, i rewrite the political correctness right out of it, to see if the author really thought about how their proposal will be seen by others. Sometimes what someone posted was drivel, but there was a nugget of gold in the stream bottom.

This is easily proven when you do polls on opinions on something and see the pivot based on who is doing it.

38% of Democrats support Obama's use of missiles.
22% of Repubicans support Obama's use of missiles.

37% of Democrats supports tRump's use of missiles.
86% of Republicans support tRump's use of missiles.

As it is clear, most of them are just sheep who will do what ever fox news tells them.
 teachata
Msg: 2832
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 4:16:52 PM
I started reading the Great Israel Thread.... it is very interesting...... Mungo (mongo..... I think Marilyn used Mongo as a slur).. but this marilyn person was one smart cookie. Look how she had hopeful pegged, I think she was mocking the incoherent writing of screwedupn8, i.e. hopeful:

marilyncollet
Msg: 525
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 3/1/2016 615 AM
Nutcase......crazy.....crackpot. ..flake....

Fresk...fruitcake.....kook....loon....lunatic....

Madperson....nut.....psycho....psychopath....

Schizoid. ...screwball.....madperson...crackek..
Cuckoo demented....deranged. ...

Dingy .....dippy
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2833
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/18/2017 7:58:34 PM
So maybe the religious right loves tRump so much because they are not smart enough to know when he is lying to them.

Trump claims he got rid of the Johnson Amendment. Is that true?
By Miriam Valverde on Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.

Responding to compliments about his election victory and support from evangelical voters, President Donald Trump told Christian Broadcasting Network’s founder Pat Robertson that he had signed an order to empower religious leaders to speak up politically.

"We've really helped because I've gotten rid of the Johnson Amendment, now we are going to go try to get rid of it permanently in Congress, but I signed an executive order so that now people like you that I want to hear from, ministers and and preachers and rabbis and whoever it may be, they can speak," Trump said in a July 12 interview with Robertson. "You know, you couldn’t speak politically before; now you can. And I want to hear from you and others that we like."

...Trump told Robertson that he had "gotten rid of the Johnson Amendment."

But that’s misleading. Trump cannot get "rid of" a law because a president does not have that constitutional authority. Trump needs Congress to take action; he even referenced that process when he added to his statement, "now we are going to go try to get rid of it permanently in Congress." (A bill on this topic introduced by Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., is in the Ways and Means Committee.)

We asked the White House for more information on Trump’s comments but did not get a response.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jul/18/donald-trump/trump-claims-he-got-rid-johnson-amendment-true/
 funchesf
Msg: 2834
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 9:57:51 AM

Posted By: teachata
I can't believe I was dumb enough to allow KJ over a year ago to talk me into taking it easy on you.

being "dumb enough" would explain why you constantly blame your behavior on everyone but yourself

Posted By: teachata
"Heil Hitler".

wow...... a "suppose" Jew giving praise to Nazism by enacting the term "Heil Hitler"?

since you claim that you keep coming back to this site after being kicked off 50 or more times in order to Champion for Jews .. we can now test if this is true by presenting you with an opportunity to apologize to the Jewish victims of The Holocaust for Saluting Hitler

or as usual are you going go blame someone other than yourself for your behavior? ....but anyway

1. an apology would show the forum that you are here for the good of all Jews

2. an attack will show the forum why POF saw fit to kick your psycho-apse off this site 50 or more times

3. both an apology and any attacks in any related post afterwards will cancel out any attempted apology

so place your bets forum people and assorted Heathens ..place your bets .....which will it be...an attack or an apology?

I might be going out of a limb here...but I'm betting "an attack" from that Anti-Semite sleeper cell
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2835
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 9:59:58 AM

since you claim that you keep coming back to this site after being kicked off 50 or more times in order to Champion for Jews ..

Looks like it is now 51.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 tablata
Msg: 2836
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 10:03:45 AM
Let's try this chant again shall we? Remember to stick pins in the voodoo doll at the same time:

Ade Due Damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you.

Teachata......Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.
Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette.
Endelieu pour du boisette damballa (x3)

Haplata ..
..Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.

Triblata ..Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.

Tablata....Ade Due Damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you.
Teachata..Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
Haplata Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
Triblata Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte.
 funchesf
Msg: 2837
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 11:10:00 AM

Looks like it is now 51.

times getting kicked off the site or I.Q.?

Posted By: tablata
Remember to stick pins in the voodoo doll at the same time:

you can stick that voodoo doll "alt-right" up your apse for all I care ...perhaps this will force the doll to confess that voodoo started with 'The Talking Serpent" in the Garden of Eden and spawn the religion you are "supposedly' apart of...

so is this an indication that you don't respect Jews enough to apologize for saluting Hitler?
 tablata
Msg: 2838
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 11:18:48 AM
Babbling Funchesf...if you are going to hold yourself our as a Voodoo Queen, you should no more about voodoo than merely looking the part. It's actually an interesting religion:

"Voodoo is a religion that originates in Africa. In the Americas and the Caribbean, it is thought to be a combination of various African, Catholic and Native American traditions. It is practiced around the world but there is no accurate count of how many people are Voodooists.

Voodoo has no scripture or world authority. It is community-centered and supports individual experience, empowerment and responsibility.

Voodoo is different in different parts of the world, and varies from community to community. This is mostly about Voodoo in New Orleans and Haiti.

Voodoo embraces and encompasses the entirety of human experience. It is practiced by people who are imperfect and may use religion for their own purposes.

What do Voodooists believe?

To understand what they believe, you have to first understand how a Voodooist sees the world. Those who practice Voodoo believe that there is a visible and an invisible world, and that these worlds are intertwined. Death is a transition to the invisible world, so our predecessors are still with us in spirit. They watch over and inspire us.

In addition to our ancestors and loved ones we knew in life, there are the Lwa, which can also be understood as archetypes of human personalities (such as Ogun the warrior) and others that embody more specific concerns or localities (such as Marie Laveau in New Orleans). Each Lwa is actually a family of similar types (i.e. there is more than one Ogun; more than one way to be a warrior). Voodooists develop relationships with the Lwa to seek their counsel and help with concerns in the visible world. In some ways this is not dissimilar to the secular practice of studying and honoring remarkable historic figures. For example, someone who wishes to effect social change might find inspiration from Martin Luther King Jr. or Mahatma Gandhi and feel a kinship with them. They may read their books, keep a poster of them on the wall, place significance on their day of birth or death and try to live by their example. In a similar fashion, a Voodooist develops a relationship with particular Lwa, seeks to understand and embody the principles they represent, connects spiritually in order to affect personal transformation and manifest this energy in the visible world to help the living.

Like Catholic saints or Hindu deity figures, the Lwa are familiar and accessible whereas the “great good God,” although loving, is distant, and somewhat above individual human concerns.

Voodoo has ordained clergy, Hougan (priests) and Manbo (priestesses) that make a commitment to a spiritual path and can offer guidance when needed, but it is believed that each person is responsible for their own actions and capable of self-actualization. Voodooists especially places value on the strength of community for support and enrichment.

Just as there are differences within other faiths, there is great variation within Voodoo beliefs and practices. In places and times where conditions are very desperate, Voodoo is often focused on survival. In my New Orleans community, many Voodooists feel that part of religion is service to their community, so there is an emphasis on healing and social activism. We also have many artists and musicians in our community, further reflecting New Orleans’ unique cultural spirit.

If Voodoo is just another religion, why does everyone think it’s scary?

Racism clouds our view of Voodoo. It is rooted in slavery and intricately connected to this hemisphere’s political and social evolution. Voodoo was first practiced in America and the Caribbean by slaves of African descent, whose culture was both feared and ridiculed. Slaves were not considered fully human. Their religion was dismissed as superstition, their priests were denigrated as witchdoctors, their Gods and Spirits were denounced as evil.

One of the only successful slave revolutions in modern history occurred in Haiti in the late 1700s. Slaves of African descent overthrew European rulers and took control of the country. Many slaves were Voodooists, and some of their military leaders were priests who inspired and organized their communities to fight for freedom. The Haitian Revolution provoked fear in other European and American colonies that were reliant on vast numbers of slaves as plantation labor. The imagery and vocabulary of Voodoo (and other Afro-Caribbean religions) became threatening and ingrained in those cultures as something horrifying, associated with bloodshed and violence. It was brutally repressed in most places. It became taboo.

Over time, American culture became fascinated by this mysterious tradition and began to depict it in movies and books as sensationalized horror. “Voodoo” practices were dreamed up by Hollywood; most of the disturbing images fixed in our minds are something we saw in a movie. Hollywood created a mythology that we have taken as truth. “Voodoo” has become part of modern folklore as something evil that can hurt us.

But Voodoo is widely practiced in Haiti, and it is still relevant in politics there. Politics and religion make a controversial mix. In that regard, Voodoo is the same as any belief system. In the U.S., many Voodooists are afraid of how they will be treated so they hide their religion. While this is understandable, it also reinforces suspicion that they practice in secret to conceal something bad or violent. Fear begets fear.

We aren’t always aware of the origins of our beliefs; now and then we need to reassess what we know and how we know it. There were times in our nation’s history that other groups (e.g. Jews, Catholics) were similarly reviled. It’s only through education and getting to know those with different beliefs that we can overcome our fear and realize that they are ordinary people who enrich our communities."
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2839
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 11:20:57 AM

so is this an indication that you don't respect Jews enough to apologize for saluting Hitler?

Funny how she avoided that question.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 tablata
Msg: 2840
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 11:36:29 AM
You mean lolidiot, i have an obligation to respond to babbling by babblers? Next thing you know, hopeful nutjob will show up and demand i debate whether the holocaust really happened. Where do you draw the line when dealing wth babble?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2841
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 12:14:00 PM
Yep pretty clear that she is a hard core anti-semite.

Shame though she is too much of a chickensh*t to even defend her position though.

Either way, I bet she thinks the holocaust did not even happen, as she is nothing more than a typical jew hater.
 tablata
Msg: 2842
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 1:06:55 PM
So you double down on your babbling...you win lolodiot...when it comes to babbling...you are the babble king. You beat out even babbling funchesf. Still a babbling funchesf doll is far superior to a babbling lolidiot doll. People will like babbling funchest...babnling lolidiot..not so much. So sad.
 funchesf
Msg: 2843
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 2:05:47 PM

Posted By: Tablata
you should no more about voodoo than merely looking the part.

isn't that what the Nazi(s) said about the Jews ...and made propaganda demeaning depictions of how all Jews looked? ....you make the nazi(s) proud ...how can you even stand yourself

It's actually an interesting religion:

perhaps..but it doesn't have a "Talking Snake" that spoked Hebrew and tricked two people into eating an apple causing the downfall of all Humankind

also remember when you claim that everyone has a right to believe in God without anyone bashing their religion ...and now look at you bashing a religion ...is that the next chapter of your book "Memoirs of a Hypocrite"?

and the worst is your claim of how this forum is plagued with Anti-semites and you're here to teach them all a lesson ..and lord and behold you do it by using the two most Anti-Semitic words in Holocaust history "Heil Hitler"

you said to give Judaism a chance....are you an example of what one will become by converting to Judaism?

so if you're truely are a Jew....show it....simply apologize to the Jews pass and present for Saluting Hitler
 tablata
Msg: 2844
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 2:49:31 PM
You completely miss it fun...im not bashing Voodoo or your religion...I'm bashing you...a man who loves to mock everybody else. Don't be so dramatic. So you look like a voodoo queen..don't go all Nazi on me.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2845
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 6:58:11 PM

isn't that what the Nazi(s) said about the Jews ...and made propaganda demeaning depictions of how all Jews looked?

She will never answer you, as that is her MO, just deflect and deny and when faced with the hard questions just go off on some tangent.

Just another tRump apologist who deflects any question.
 tablata
Msg: 2846
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 7:34:38 PM
Babble babble. toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon's blood, Then the charm is firm and good
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2847
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/19/2017 8:27:42 PM

She will never answer you, as that is her MO, just deflect and deny and when faced with the hard questions just go off on some tangent.

Exhibit A

"Babble babble. toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon's blood, Then the charm is firm and good"
 tablata
Msg: 2848
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/20/2017 8:41:09 AM
A fair video presentation, if a little simplistic, of the Israeli-Arab dispute:

https://www.facebook.com/ezraklein/videos/732648470256091/

I'm sure Elphaba, Herod, the Babble King, the Nutcase will have issues with the fair presentation.... but yea.... there is plenty of fault to go around to all sides.
 funchesf
Msg: 2849
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/20/2017 8:41:17 AM

You completely miss it fun...im not bashing Voodoo or your religion.

you're the one having these voodoo Reggae Mahn fantasies....quit being cheap and take your apse to Jamaica ...but then again the authorities probably kick you out of Jamaica like the 51 times they kicked you off this site....would you keep swimming back to Jamaica 50 or more times with fake I.D.s?

.I'm bashing you...a man who loves to mock everybody else

and like clock work you blame your psycho-behavior on someone else...nothing is ever your fault ...the Hallmark of a Sociopath

So you look like a voodoo queen.

so now you're having Jamaican fantasies about women? ..wouldn't that make you a Jewish Lesbian? ....is that legal in Judaism?

don't go all Nazi on me.

speaking of Nazi(s).... are you as "the self proclaim" champion of the Jews ready to apologize to your Jewish Brethren for using the term "Heil Hitler" as a salute?

until you do ...any of your posts defending Jews or Israel would be laughable ...but they can provide another chapter for your book "Memoirs of a Hypocrite"
 tablata
Msg: 2850
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/20/2017 8:46:33 AM

quit being cheap and take your apse to Jamaica

I think you mean Haiti. I've been to Jamaica, several times. Spent a week at a very nice resort there. Jamaica is a very pretty country but poor, and like inner city America.... way too much violence to go around. It is simply a violent culture.

so now you're having Jamaican fantasies about women? ..wouldn't that make you a Jewish Lesbian? ....is that legal in Judaism? ....speaking of Nazi(s).... are you as "the self proclaim" champion of the Jews ready to apologize to your Jewish Brethren for using the term "Heil Hitler" as a salute? until you do ...any of your posts defending Jews or Israel would be laughable ...but they can provide another chapter for your book "Memoirs of a Hypocrite"

No matter how much you try to regain the crown... LolTrump is the Babble King, but if it makes you feel better, you are a close runner up.

Don't worry though.... Loltrump may beat you out in the babbling arena... but the babble doll will still be named Funchest and will still look like you. Only it will have a towel around it rather than expose its uncircumcised schlong. I don't think anybody will want to see that. :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America