Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2851
Muslim in AmericaPage 115 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Is Jamaica under constant attack by people who want to wipe it out?

If you had 1/2 a clue about the world you would know that Jamaica was attacked and saw its economy pretty much destroyed by the IMF.

But because they did not use bombs, most people do not know about it.

Life & Debt

Utilizing excerpts from the award-winning non-fiction text "A Small Place" by Jamaica Kincaid, Life & Debt is a woven tapestry of sequences focusing on the stories of individual Jamaicans whose strategies for survival and parameters of day-to-day existence are determined by the U.S. and other foreign economic agendas. By combining traditional documentary telling with a stylized narrative framework, the complexity of international lending, structural adjustment policies and free trade will be understood in the context of the day-to-day realities of the people whose lives they impact.

http://www.lifeanddebt.org/about.html
 tablata
Msg: 2852
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/20/2017 4:44:39 PM
We'll I suppose it can be said that all of the islands and third world countries have been exploited by larger economies. ...of course independent countries need to be responsible for themselves
 deetristate
Msg: 2853
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/20/2017 6:28:35 PM
I never understood why Jews were hated and killed throughout history until now.......

Actually, tab is as Jewish as I am.

Her whole scpiel is an act.

Good show, old girl.

(Insert clapping smiley face.)

It is getting a little boring now, though.

I will skip opening this thread for a while.

There is enough evil in the world that you can't avoid.
 tablata
Msg: 2854
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/20/2017 7:30:15 PM
"I never understood why Jews were hated and killed throughout history until now......."

DEE...you have always been a liar and a self-loathing black woman, thus the reason you have so much contempt for the poor..i.e other blacks
And you have contempt for Jews..as evidenced by your slur about "baked jews" during the holocaust, and referring to the "Jewish problem" the same words used by the nazis. You even a few weeks ago claimed you understood why Jews were killed throughout history. Apparently you think that is a just result for people you believe to be arrogant. Not to mention like the stupid person you are, you even blame the jews for things like apartheid in South Africa.

Your only saving grace, sort of, is you hate everybody in addition to self loathing of yourself. So you are an equal opportunity hater

Well guess what Dee...you will always be black...and your being constantly angry about it will always feed that horrible personality you have

So sad.

One other thing..I represent nobody but myself....only a self loathing person would project her hatred of me to all others.

I don't think, after all, that all black people are self loathing simply because you are self loathing. You have your own unique personality .an angry black woman.

One other thing, in one of the israel threads, Marilyn Collette recognized you were an angry black woman in early 2016. She took lots of grief from the regulars here..but she had you pegged.

tablata
Msg: 2855
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/21/2017 1:31:50 PM
Something tells me these kids who laughed as a man drowned were not Jews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/20/bro-you-scared-to-see-a-dead-person-teens-film-mock-man-as-he-drowned-police-say/?espv=1

‘Bro, you scared to see a dead person?’: Teens filmed, mocked man as he drowned, police say

By Alex Horton

July 20, 2017 at 10:36 PM

About seven seconds into the video, a teenager raises the specter of death.

“Get out the water, you’re gonna die,” one of the teens shouts to a disabled man whom his friends are watching struggle fully clothed in a fenced-in pond. “You shouldn’t have gone in,” says another. The kids laugh.

“He keeps putting his head under,” another says. “Wow.” Once the group realizes the weight of the situation, one of the boys prods another.

“Bro, you scared to see a dead person?” he asks.

Jamel Dunn, 32, drowned on July 9 in Cocoa, Fla., a coastal city east of Orlando. The teenagers, aged 14 to 16, filmed the incident as they laughed and mocked Dunn, then posted the video to social media. The video, which police called “extremely disturbing,” was found by detectives and handed over to Brevard County state attorney’s office, which recently released it to Florida Today.

Related: Husband accused of fatally shooting wife while riding in Uber

“He started to struggle and scream for help and they just laughed. They didn’t call the police. They just laughed the whole time. He was just screaming … for someone to help him,” Yvonne Martinez, spokeswoman for the Cocoa Police Department, told the paper, which posted only audio of the incident. Both the police department and Brevard County state attorney’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The teens were identified and questioned by detectives investigating the case, but they are unlikely to face charges. They were not directly involved in Dunn’s drowning, and good Samaritan laws — which typically involve protections for bystanders helping on the scene of an emergency — don’t apply to the case, police said.

Dunn was at the pond following an argument with his fiancee shortly before the incident and walked in on his own, Martinez said.

“They were watching him,” she said about the teenagers. “Everybody is just horrified by this.”

Dunn’s fiancee filed a missing people report on July 12. His “badly decomposed body” was found on July 14, and a family member identified Dunn from the video circulating online. Dunn walked with the aid of a cane and had two young children, Florida Today reported.

Police said there appeared to be little regret from the teens involved during and after the incident. One of the teens stared ahead while he was questioned while his mother cried next to him, Martinez said.

“There was no remorse, only a smirk,” she said.

Related: He was mad that his parents had no air-conditioning — so he attacked them with a knife, police say

Simone Scott, who identified herself as Dunn’s sister, lambasted the teenagers for not contacting first responders.

“(Okay), I agree they don’t have to help, but they should have called 9-1-1,” she wrote Thursday on Facebook. She also expressed frustration with the lack of charges and slow pace of authorities.

“No one never reached out to my family to come identify his body before it hit the news, and until this day we haven’t identified his body,” Scott said.

Scott posted the video, along with a black image with white text: “How could you witness someone die and not be charged with anything? #share”

The Brevard County state attorney’s office said that “While the incident depicted on the recording does not give rise to sufficient evidence to support criminal prosecution under Florida statutes, we can find no moral justification for either the behavior of people heard on the recording or the deliberate decision not to render aid to Mr. Dunn.”

According to the police, Dunn was last seen in a red hat reading “Only God can judge me.”
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2856
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/21/2017 1:37:37 PM

Something tells me these kids who laughed as a man drowned were not Jews:

Something tells me, what I have posted to below is not an isolated incident.

Shocking footage shows Jewish wedding guests 'mocking death of Palestinian baby' burned alive in arson attack
Ali Dawabsheh and his parents died when their home was set alight in an incident dubbed 'Jewish terrorism'

Shocking video footage of Jewish wedding guests appearing to mock the death of a Palestinian baby burned alive in an arson attack has sparked outrage in Israel.

Aired on Israel's Channel 10 television late on Wednesday, the clip showed one wedding guest allegedly stabbing a picture of 18-month-old Ali Dawabsheh while others waved assault rifles, knives and what appeared to be a petrol bomb.

The boy and his parents died when their home in the village of Duma in the occupied West Bank was set ablaze in July in an incident Israeli officials described as "Jewish terrorism".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shocking-footage-shows-jewish-wedding-7067549
 tablata
Msg: 2857
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/21/2017 2:09:42 PM
Interesting how you left out the parts about the outrage in Israel, Netanyahu's total condemnation and the prosecution of perpetrators. You are a low IQ individual so let me explain. Totally different cultures with such immoral behavior condemned by Jewish culture even when the victims are Israel's enemies who kill Israel's children, compared to such immoral behavior accepted, even applauded by a different culture, where teenagers laugh at a drowning man, a man who never hurt them. So sad you don't see it. So dumb. How is this acceptable by any culture, anywhere?

This amoral behavior is a function of atheists who believe in nothing...people like you Frank.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2858
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/21/2017 3:45:47 PM

Interesting how you left out the parts about the outrage in Israel, Netanyahu's total condemnation and the prosecution of perpetrators.

You mean the same way you left out the community’s reaction to what the boys did.

How is this acceptable by any culture, anywhere?

Then I guess your post was all for not, unless you can explain how their actions where seen as acceptable?

This amoral behavior is a function of atheists who believe in nothing...people like you Frank.

If that is the case then you are saying that all religious people are inherently evil and as such they require a set of rules to live by and atheist just know better.

And when you look at the US prison population it become very clear who commits more crime.
 funchesf
Msg: 2859
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/22/2017 8:02:54 AM

Posted By: tablata
Yes... Reggae is Jamaican. Quite a few bands played at the Resort. Its kind of sad. The Resorts cater to foreigners.... and the shops surrounding the resorts provide plenty of goods for foreigners..

that's why women such as yourself don't go to Jamaica looking for white men or white romance...they go for the Reggae Mahn

Is Jamaica under constant attack by people who want to wipe it out?

perhaps if Israel stop stealing land the attacks will stop, the same with the Native American ...they were labelled "Savages" and practically wiped out and placed on Reservations because they were trying to get their stolen land back

I think it would be much better off if the US sent in a few Marines to take over the country..

yep repeat what the army did to the native Americans, what the Nazi(s) did to the Jews and what Israel is doing to the Palestinians

Well if you are in such high demand for your "virgin schlong".

it's only natural that religious women such as yourself fantasize about experiencing an uncircumcised schlong ...because it's the belief that this was the true way God created Man and the natural way Man was designed to be fruitful with Woman ..isn't that why you went to Jamaica and so fixated on voodoo?

why are you here with a shower photo and sending anonymous women dik piks?

religious women such as yourself don't want to see pictures...they want to see the real thing...er..no pun intended

Keep trying. You are strong on Babble..

so trying to get you a "want-to-be" Jew.... to apologize to Jews for saluting with "Heil Hitler"..... is consider to you as babbling? ..er... ok...right ..or is it ..."alt right"?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2860
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/23/2017 1:32:33 AM
Speaking off topic about 'reggae'...hey LolChump...remember when I said my dad was the one who created reggae? You've tried calling me out as a liar and every time been proven wrong. Is this why you wont touch this one either?
 Walts
Msg: 2861
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/23/2017 5:30:46 AM
Just like a bad case of the dose.............

tablata
Msg: 2862
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/23/2017 6:51:29 AM
So who is your dad RM..Bob Marle. Peter Tosh, or Bunny Waile. RM, refresh my memory would you please..isnt your sister a top military woman, and your mom is who again? I am in the process of producing a babbling doll that will look like funchesf...its specialty will be nonsensical gibberish. Expanding the line to include a tall tales doll is a great idea. It will say things like:

My daddy is superman

My son has an IQ of 161

My wife is prettier than gal gadot.

This is a brand new idea.so I need to flesh this out more. If you want a piece of the action, you have to be a consultant behind the scene.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2863
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/23/2017 8:35:52 AM

Speaking off topic about 'reggae'...hey LolChump...remember when I said my dad was the one who created reggae?

Nope, but I do not doubt you would make up such a stupid claim.

You've tried calling me out as a liar and every time been proven wrong. Is this why you wont touch this one either?

Nope, it is because you are a loser who makes up stories on the internet.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2864
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/24/2017 6:39:07 PM

Nope, it is because you are a loser who makes up stories on the internet.

Yup...stories that can be either verified or proven false on the ole world wide web.
Stories that EVERY time have proven to be true.
So who is the loser? YOU Frank.
And I'm not the only one here who knows this.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2865
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/24/2017 6:44:24 PM

So who is your dad RM..Bob Marle. Peter Tosh, or Bunny Waile. RM, refresh my memory would you please..isnt your sister a top military woman, and your mom is who again?

Look... why don't YOU just stay outta mine and Franks lil beef here. Long before this he's been, thread after thread, accusing me of being a liar. In some discussions he hasn't made ONE comment to the topic.

So ignore anything I'm saying to HIM, unless you are an ad hominem weirdo obsessed with me like this creep.

Who my dad is, is relevant to only Frank and myself, for he's constantly been trying to call me a liar. I once stated in a thread that I knew a guy who was convicted of murder but was a really good man who made a mistake and cant be judged on paper. He claimed I lied to knowing such a person...he was wrong. I claimed to know someone who told be that our military is behind Russia in some vital areas, and when my opinion was attacked I claimed my sister as a valid source. Frank claimed I'm a liar again and that I have no such sibling to know any such shit... so I specified what her position is. Now that he's dug and found out who that person is...he's claiming that I'm now being fictitious in claiming a relation to that person. Hahaha yeah...riiight. Again he claimed I was lying and again by digging he''s found out I am not. He wants to believe I'm a low life no body like he is, and thinks my claims are false. Especially concerning who I am and who my family is. So... just like I trapped stupid Frank with some shit about Christopher Columbus... I taunted him with MORE shit...since HE seems so focused on MY and not whatever is the topic or my POV on whatever the topic is... I ADDED to his list of 'bullshit' to look up to find out who MY dad is...who, of course, has the same last name as both myself and my sister, and also resides in the same town Frank would find my sisters from...as shown on MY profile which Frank likes to scrutinize.

So NOPE, my dad isn't any of those people...and only someone extremely ignorant and educated by MTV would even mention ANY of those names in guessing who my father is.

Not even close. Marley was 14 when my dads song came out, when it forever changed the Jamaican musical landscape.
Granted...Count Ozzie's nyabhingi drum DID play an important role... for reggae is 'folk' music in literally the TRUEST sense!
Like that one Frank?
Fukking asswipe.

As for you Tablata...Ive never questioned a damn thing about who YOU are, muchless who YOUR family is...so I don't give a rats ass what kinda underroos your daddy wears or anything about your offspring. Does your wife know you're on a dating site?
Meh... dont answer... I dont really give a shit.
 tablata
Msg: 2866
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/24/2017 6:44:31 PM
Frank attacks everybody unless you agree with him. The man is a dolt. It's hard to take him seriously
But fair enough. I'll stay out of your tangle. Just having fun.

RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2867
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/24/2017 6:48:57 PM
Yeah well...sorry for blasting you but do understand WHO I am dealing with and WHY I am 'making my claims'.
I'm hoping he's heard back from Kirk Maclean or contacted those people I gave him hints to finding.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2868
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/24/2017 8:41:41 PM
when derps unite.

they have a common bond of getting their ass's handed to them, and the fact that one hates blacks and the other hates whites seems not to matter.

it is such a beautiful thing.

In order to make fun of these two, you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Kj521
Msg: 2869
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/24/2017 8:45:04 PM
Frank....you are no match for Mr. Renaissance.

Just concede. Save what "manly" attitudes you might still possess. :)
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 2870
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/24/2017 9:25:56 PM
Dyslexic's untie¡
 tablata
Msg: 2871
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 5:45:12 AM
Hopeless, you trying to convince people you have some sort of sense of humor? Ain't going to work.

"but do understand WHO I am dealing with and WHY I am 'making my claims'."

Sure, he is an obnoxious, low iq twit. Very sad

RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2872
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 5:55:47 AM

Hopeless, you trying to convince people you have some sort of sense of humor? Ain't going to work.

it isn't? Good... I wasn't trying to be funny.

At least we agree...
Very sad he is indeed.
I'll stand on that common ground!
 tablata
Msg: 2873
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 5:58:30 AM
Hopeless was directed to the poster above me....not you. Sorry for confusion. You obviously have not been following my feud with hopeful nutcase. . . I.e. hopeless. Been going on since early 2016.

RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2874
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 6:50:51 AM
Yeah, I wasnt following and didnt know...I can sure relate tho...thanks to Frank.
Sorry for MY part in all of that!

KJ.. Frank has no honor and cannot and will not ever concede to his ways or own up for all his errors and attacks.
When I assess the trade off I'm completely fine with Frank. When the dust clears and I find people like you standing...its ok...and worth all his smoke and nonsense.

If there's anything I could hope for you to take from this...is that even in adversity there is opportunity.
In EVERYTHING.
Please remember this!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2875
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 6:58:54 AM

When I assess the trade off I'm completely fine with Frank. When the dust clears and I find people like you standing...its ok...and worth all his smoke and nonsense.

So first you found common ground with someone who hates black people, now you have found peace with someone who supports tRump and all he stands for.

I literally am a miracle worker, or you are the dumbest troll on the internet.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America