Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 2876
Muslim in AmericaPage 116 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
His balls are bigger then Demidars...
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2877
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 7:13:59 AM
Frank...poor Frank...no one cares about you OR what you think.
And a racist calling others racist really doesn't matter to me or anyone else.

I know...YOU don't know...but someones politics should not be a factor in making peace with someone, but if you do so on that basis, with that in mind, and is done whilst sharing opposing political views?
All the better.

You are literally narrow minded. You assess shit on a flat plane and see shit as "if its not this, it must be that".
You are not a miracle worker. I am not a troll. YOU...are shit I have planted seeds into and from that it has grown and flowered into some good things with others.

Any piece of shit would suffice, so there's nothing special about you. You're a pot full of dirt and useless til someone uses you.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2878
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 7:22:57 AM

Any piece of shit would suffice, so there's nothing special about you. You're a pot full of dirt and useless til someone uses you.

hey chino, what part of the bible is that from?
 funchesf
Msg: 2879
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 7:23:49 AM

Posted By: deetristate
I never understood why Jews were hated and killed throughout history until now.....

what I wouldn't give to sit in on your next conversation with your married couple friends you claimed were Jewish Atheists ....but anyway first you didn't like the Muslims and now you don't like the Jews...so I guess not liking The Christians is next on your bucket list ..then perhaps you'll become enlighten that it is their religion you don't like

Posted By: deetristate
There is enough evil in the world that you can't avoid.

like religion perhaps? .."In God We Trust" is even printed on all the money ...which is the root of all evil ...

Posted By; tablata
I am in the process of producing a babbling doll that will look like funchesf..

are you referring to the doll in your ( post 2863) you said you will make with a uncircumcised schlong? ...generally religious women such as yourself would just buy a "battery operated Platinum Rabbit" ...but I guess your fantasy is being seduced by the power of the Reggae Mahn's schlong

Posted By; tablata
But fair enough. I'll stay out of your tangle. Just having fun.

cowering down to the Reggae Mahn ...

Posted By; tablata
Hopeless was directed to the poster above me....not you. Sorry for confusion

bending to the Reggae Mahn ...I rest my case

Posted By; tablata
So you double down on your babbling

can you name someone in this forum that don't babble? ....if you can't.... then it's an indication you might have some sort of medical condition such as Dyslexia ...you should get it check out ...you might be mis-interpeting posts as babbling and that people are against you which makes you paranoid and cause you to respond back in anger
 tablata
Msg: 2880
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 7:53:32 AM
"So first you found common ground with someone who hates black people,"

Fuk you Frank you worthless, lying, stupid piece of sh^t. What's it like to be a person all women instinctively hate Frank? What's it like to be a total loser?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2881
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 7:57:39 AM
^^^^ I sure can name someone who DOES babble!
Babbling about babbling might be another indication for you to consider spunchesf lol

Seeing why Jews were slaughtered doesnt mean one agrees with it, nor does it mean you cant have jewish friends. I can see why Germans are hated by many but that doesnt mean I agree with that hatred or wont have german friends. I can say I understand why people are Islamophobic. I could understand that the phobia comes from ignorance. Understanding something doesnt mean you accept or tolerate it...and thinking so is quite infantile.

And...anger? How do you know someones actually 'angry' because of something they wrote at YOU? Assuming someone is angry is a prime example of the 'mis-interpretations' you speak of, and gauging anyone's emotions is bullshit when you do so to dodge whatever it is they are actually saying. You deflect by going after HOW something was said to avoid WHAT was actually being said, and run off evaluating irrelevant shit to YOU like the exchange between myself and others.

And get your snides right...I might not be so inclined to think of you and thereby treat you and speak to you like you're an idiot (which you will claim is anger).
Im not the Reggae Mahn. Im the Son of the Reggae Mahn. Get it straight before trying to snide me ffs.
First you look dumb...now you're looking stupid! hahahahaha lol

Careful Tab... wouldnt want anyone to accuse you of being angry.
See how people like Frank work?
Did the fact that I am black even remotely enter your mind prior to his comment?
 tablata
Msg: 2882
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 8:20:25 AM
^^^^^^^^I'm much more attuned to your words than your being black. I rarely notice or think black...except when reading about, or in a prior life, being involved with inner city crime (in a professional way...i.e. helping to ensure appropriate justice where possible), or when people like Dee, make it an issue..But the inner cities of America are a culture onto themselves.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2883
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 8:31:10 AM

See how people like Frank work?

Yep, he pokes the liars and then he sits back and watches them show everyone that he was correct.

It is very easy, as most targets are not smart enough to know when they have been exposed and will just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^^^^I'm much more attuned to your words than your being black. I rarely notice or think black.

If I actually gave a sh*t I would post some of the things you have said about black people from one of your 50 or so profiles, but I think it is better to watch you two interact, knowing what I know about the both of you.
 tablata
Msg: 2884
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 8:46:10 AM
^^^^^give it a try Frank. I look forward to it. You are such a piece of s hit though you make innuendos and assertions never supported by actual facts. You have a complete inability to comprehend the written word, thus the reason you constantly mistate what somebody has said.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 2885
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 8:51:09 AM

Just like a bad case of the dose....

bawhahaha.....yep

His balls are bigger then Demidars...

Miss him.....:-)
 funchesf
Msg: 2886
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 9:06:35 AM

Posted By: RenissanceMan68
I sure can name someone who DOES babble!

Babbling could refer to someone claiming that their Father is The Reggae Mahn not realizing that Reggae was originated by a band not an individual ..unless of course you're claiming that the entire Band sired you?

I can see why Germans are hated by many but that doesnt mean I agree with that hatred or wont have german friends.

actually it was the German Nazi(s) that was so hated..so..can i assume that you also have German Nazi friends? ..that's pretty cool....you all can hold hands in the next remake of "We Are The World'

How do you know someones actually 'angry' because of something they wrote at YOU?

yep, generally when someone post to you in anger is how you can tell they are angry ...er...DUH? ...what you think? ..that little elves float down and tell you?

Im not the Reggae Mahn. Im the Son of the Reggae Mahn.

so if you're the Son of the Reggae Mahn...then who's the Father and The Holy Spirit of Reggae? ....again "Einstein"...Reggae didn't originate from any Reggae Mahn but a Band ...

Careful Tab... wouldnt want anyone to accuse you of being angry

actually I used the term "anger" instead of of the phrase "psycho-sociopath with a Reggae Mahn's schlong fetish"

Posted By: RerenissanceMan68
Did the fact that I am black even remotely enter your mind prior to his comment?

did the fact that your Nazi buddy associated Reggae Mahn to being of a violent culture remotely enter your mind?

so is your New-Neo-Nazi buddy (tablata) right or wrong ....is your Father responsible for the creation of a violent culture?

Posted By: LOLTrump
they have a common bond of getting their ass's handed to them, and the fact that one hates blacks and the other hates whites seems not to matter.

one of them doesn't realize they are being insulted by the other ...reminds me of the movie "Dumb and Dumber"
 Jo van
Msg: 2887
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 9:34:54 AM

-Which almost brings us back to the topic!
Marilyn "doesn't see black", unless it's the "Ethiopian jews", high "israel" likes to "sterilize" [sic], but she understands that that's ok, because "people like to be among their "own kind"". And by that, they mean the "same race".
"It's not the colour of their skin, no, it's more "cultural""
The "extenuating circumstances" offered by "racists", everywhere.

Funny how everyone agrees, (ad-nauseam" ) that "Muslim "isn't a "race"",
-But strangely "jewish" is claimed to be one.
Despite "Jews" originating in china, India, Ethiopia, and Norway,
and all of them looking like they came from the gene-pools of those areas.
So despite the Ethiopians being every bit as "Jewish" as anyone else, (which is to say not at all, other than in their minds!) and despite their claims that "Jewish" is a "race", they still don't want those Ethiopians breeding, and "contaminating the gene pool", just like "racists" everywhere.

And despite Palestinians carrying the same genes by which Europeans claimed "ancestral links to the Middle East", they treat the palestinians, their genetic "cousins", appallingly

I only wish more people would delve into the world of genetics, then they would realise that the whole notion of "races" is flawed.
There is no better example of the folly of the entire "paradigm", than "jewish".

RM:
I'm not convinced that any single individual could be considered to have "created reggae", as with other musical genres, it was more of an "evolution", building on other formats, like "ska", "rock-steady", calypso etc.
Jmo
Back in the late sixties, reggae became popular (ironically) with "skinheads" over here, but they weren't "racist" towards what was then refferrred to as "West Indians" (maybe because of that), just "Pakistanis".
(Hey, I was 14, a fashion victim, and there was fighting, fvcking, and dancing [sometimes all at the same time!] we all make mistakes, I'd grown out of it by the time I was 16.)

A few years back, my oldest son got me a triple-vinyl-box-set of all the "Upsetters" greatest hits.
If your dad was Lee "Scratch" Perry, I'd be impressed, but you're not him.
IMO., who your dad was counts for nothing.
-or should do.
Otherwise, well, you just end up jailing the children of criminals too.
(That's part of the reasons I object to "race" too. We are not our parents.)
Just sayin....
You know it makes sense.
 tablata
Msg: 2888
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 3:20:16 PM
Not all Jews agree its a Race. I asked a brilliant Rabbi what he thought... and he said ...no...it is not a race.
I believe it is a race if you define a race as being people who evolved to different degrees than other peoples based on the places they were living. And Jews from Europe tended to develope their own attributes...including high intelligence, but also some high propensity to unique diseases....

As for the Ethiopians.... it is controversial whether they knowingly took the Birth Control they were taking.... obviously something they likely understood. They were never sterilized as claimed by the ever ignorant and anti-semitic Dee. . . yes you and Elphaba are not the only antisemites here.

Still, most tribes are most comfortable living with others of their tribe. Just human Nature. Jews who grew up in Westernized modern cultures do not necessarily feel comfortable with Jews from other cultures that are completely different than their own. That's human nature Herod, much as you attempt to deny it.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2889
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 3:36:33 PM

Babbling could refer to someone claiming that their Father is The Reggae Mahn not realizing that Reggae was originated by a band not an individual ..unless of course you're claiming that the entire Band sired you?

Not realizing? Sorry...not realizing that bYOU have your information incorrectly. I dont only have my dads word on this...tbhis is well known fact. The Jamacian government officially recognized HIM back in the 80's. Roger Stefans is arguably the most knowledgeable guy about ALL of reggae. Look him up, you'll find his interview with my dad. The 'band' was a back up and were nothing without my dads music. My uncles did no more than sing back up.
Babbling perhaps...or defense to claims I made elsewhere, like when I was talking car talk to GTOMustang and was accused again of lying. Easy to spend $50K on a touy when royalties were coming in in the amounts that they were, and I had a great job at the time as well. Shit I wouldnt have needed to get into had I not been incessantly heckled and trolled by frank aka LolTrump.
As Ive said to others...best for YOU to stay the **** outta our little beefs.

actually it was the German Nazi(s) that was so hated.
. Mr ****ing know it alls gonna tell me shit now. FFS. No it was Germans in general that became stereotyped and labelled nazis ...something German people resent immensely. I have German friends who have swatztikas on their hogs but not because they are Nazis but removed it because it pissed his mom off. Youre pretty ignorant to make the assumptions you have, and pretty stupid to not know many people, espin the past, labelled all Germans as nazis simply because they were German. Clearly YOU know no Germans to know this.

yep, generally when someone post to you in anger is how you can tell they are angry

oh, I see... generally.I forgot, youy liike to generalize. Sorry but some of us might sound angry...but thats really on YOu and how you read shgit. Its easy to make that assumption...esp when that anger you think you hear is really utter disdain, lack of respect, and a total talk down to you like youre a low life nothing. Ya get embittered when you deep down know thats what youre hearing, and you try to flip it back as 'youre angry' bullshit. No ones 'angry'...we just dont coddle pieces of shit or talk to them with any degree of respect. Why should we when none is deserved?

actually I used the term "anger" instead of of the phrase "psycho-sociopath with a Reggae Mahn's schlong fetish"

You use...or should I say misuse a lot of terms. 'schlong fetish'? wtf? yep...we have another wackadoodle here.
Heres another example:

did the fact that your Nazi buddy associated Reggae Mahn to being of a violent culture remotely enter your mind?

so is your New-Neo-Nazi buddy (tablata) right or wrong ....is your Father responsible for the creation of a violent culture?

I have no idea what youre talking about, weirdo. You accusing someone of something doesnt mean thats what they are, esp without any evidence. The only person Ive seen associate anything with anything else is you.See what happens when ya try to interject yourself into a conversation youre not a part of? Youre like a little boy walking into a room full of adults. Go back and play with your Tonka toys.

Lastly, IF I wer to side with anyone here...even Tablata is a better person to side with than you...and look who youre bed buddies with? Frank. Losers of a feather do flock together.

Youre just another whiny biotch who pisses himself and cries like a baby when someone challenges his POV.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2890
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 4:00:29 PM

I have German friends who have swatztikas on their hogs but not because they are Nazis but removed it because it pissed his mom off.

Not sure what a swatztikas is but I am guess you were attempting to say swastikas.
Either way, good point as then there must be people who put on white robes and pointy head coverings not because they are part if the KKK but just because they grew up in the south.

Youre just another whiny biotch who pisses himself and cries like a baby when someone challenges his POV.

Clean up in aisle 5, there seems to have been a giant spill of irony.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2891
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 4:45:05 PM
I would normally apologize for the typos, as Im posting on the fly at the moment...but I dont apologize to deflecting ***holes.
My friend also had a German Cross and a totenkopf air brushed on his hog. Understandable considering he was HA at the time. Some of my best friends JUST rode out of Calgary a few hours ago.
The SWASTIKA on his bike was there because his Grandfather on his dads side was a soldier in Finland, and he's ex Canadian military.

So sorry your KKK comparison doesn't fit. Nice try though.

Thats not irony in aisle 5...thats your piss. You dont challenge peoples POV...you challenge people by attacking them personally. Big diff...not that you'd know. Similarly, when someone attacks your POV, you assume its personal (since thats how your twisted brain operates) and take it as such and respond by attacking them, usually NEVER addressing what they actually said.
 tablata
Msg: 2892
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/25/2017 7:26:18 PM
"Lastly, IF I wer to side with anyone here...even Tablata is a better person to side with than you."

Lol...i'm not sure if I should take this as a compliment. Regardless, if you review Frank's posts he never thinks good about anybody. He only sees the bad in virtually everything. Ask Vlad about Frank. He despises him...calls him a kunt. Something about Frank bashing a young rape victim who committed suicide. Frank is not a man any of us would associate with in real life. And women? they avoid the cretin like the plague.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2893
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 12:36:27 AM

Lol...i'm not sure if I should take this as a compliment.

It was meant as such... I'm just really stingy when Im online debating lol

I see your assessment of Frank is accurate. Ive seen Vlad impale him in the past, and rightfully so.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2894
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 8:00:29 AM
I am sure the chino's will be out in full force defending this:

Sex Abuse among Evangelicals worse than for Catholics
July 10, 2017
By Nick Gier
Reader Columnist

Some parents have long thought that the safest place for their children would be the churches and affiliated schools. Sadly, this has not been the case. In 2007 insurance companies that provide liability insurance for Protestant churches reported they had received on average 260 reports of child sex abuse per year. The Catholic Church’s own figures are an average 228 “credible accusations” per year.

Abuse is Much Higher than Reported

Given the facts that one in four girls are molested nation-wide and less than half the states require pastors to report these crimes, the actual numbers in both camps are much higher. Pastors and priests have typically claimed a “clergy-penitent” exemption, but this traditional principle is now being questioned.

Most of the Protestant abuse is found among the evangelicals/fundamentalists, whose decentralized 280,000 churches and schools are much more difficult to monitor for these infractions. The tendency to cover-up the abuse is just as widespread as in Catholic parishes, and these crimes have continued for decades.

http://sandpointreader.com/sex-abuse-among-evangelicals-worse-catholics/
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2895
view profile
History
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 8:44:29 AM
Frank
"I am sure the chino's will be out in full force defending this:
Sex Abuse among Evangelicals worse than for Catholics
July 10, 2017 By Nick Gier Reader Columnist"

Now frank here was me thinking that you were showing a human side by telling me about you going cottaging sometimes. But you always seem to trawl through the t'interweb thingy to find stories of bairns being abused.

It seems like an obsession of yours frankster. See whilst you are trawling the t'interweb thingy looking for children being abused stories are there any statistics on the amount of athiests who harm bairns. Theres a nice wee task for you son.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2896
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 9:06:24 AM

It seems like an obsession of yours frankster.

Well vildy, it only seems that way because that is what you want to believe.

It is call conformational bias and you are dripping in it.

See whilst you are trawling the t'interweb thingy looking for children being abused stories are there any statistics on the amount of athiests who harm bairns. Theres a nice wee task for you son.

There is very little, as the religious intuitions literally dominate any stories due to the sheer number of cases.
 tablata
Msg: 2897
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 9:13:57 AM

Now frank here was me thinking that you were showing a human side by telling me about you going cottaging sometimes. But you always seem to trawl through the t'interweb thingy to find stories of bairns being abused.

Vlad, that is one thing I have noticed about this guy. He always looks for the worst in everything...his latest attacking McCain for his divorce of his wife. Of course knows nothing about their marriage or what led McCain to divorce his wife, but he has no problem commenting about how despicable McCain is anyway.

One thing I have concluded about Frank... he really is who he portrays himself to be on this board. Many of us use these boards as a stage. Frank though uses the boards to express his god-awful personality.... a man who sees only bad wherever he looks. Can you imagine the poor woman who was married to the guy?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2898
Rednecks in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 9:21:01 AM

Of course knows nothing about their marriage or what led McCain to divorce his wife, but he has no problem commenting about how despicable McCain is anyway.

Well other than she got into a car accident when he was captured and when he returned she did not look the same and had other health issues so he went and found a younger and much wealthier replacement and then he got around to divorcing her.
 funchesf
Msg: 2899
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 10:06:54 AM

. I dont only have my dads word on this..

it's simple .....unless you can provide a link that Reggae is your Father and not a style of music then it's an indication that your Father been lying to you or you been lying to the forum ..... this is so embarrassing

The Jamacian government officially recognized HIM back in the 80's.

apparently the Jamaican Government forgot to mention this to the Jamaican people, The Internet and the rest of Humanity... again this must be so embarrassing for you .....that's why you should make haste in providing that link to your Father's Lie...oops..er..I meant his claim

As Ive said to others...best for YOU to stay the **** outta our little beefs.

actually in (post 2876) it was you that popped into our Reggae Mahn conversation ...but hey, since this is an open forum everyone is welcome ...that is why this site has provided private email for those such as yourself that wish to engage in "little beefs" ...that's what "tablata/ marilyn" should have told you instead of cowering

I have German friends who have swatztikas on their hogs but not because they are Nazis but removed it because it pissed his mom off.

Nazi(s) only befriend Blacks to use as a "Judas Goat"... and Nazi(s) do not remove Swastikas to please their Mothers....Nazi(s) are dedicated to the Motherland not The Mommyland ....Mommyland is an indication that the "Hogs" your fake Nazi friends placed Swastikas on were farm animals not motorcycles ...

Lastly, IF I wer to side with anyone here...even Tablata is a better person to side with than you

well let's test that claim...go to post (2870) and read what your pal "tablata/marilyn" wrote about your girlfriend "deetristate" ..your response to that post will reveal whether or not you side with "deetristate" or if you're tablata/marilyn's "Judas Goat"

REMINDER:
don't forget the link to a youtube video of your Father being officially crowned by the Jamaican Government as "The Reggae Mahn"

this is so exciting ....I can't wait to watch it ....one sec while I pop some popcorn
 tablata
Msg: 2900
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/26/2017 12:36:36 PM

well let's test that claim...go to post (2870) and read what your pal "tablata/marilyn" wrote about your girlfriend "deetristate" ..your response to that post will reveal whether or not you side with "deetristate" or if you're tablata/marilyn's "Judas Goat"

It is embarrassing is it not that there are people brought up in such a god-awful culture that they laugh as a man is drowning rather than trying to help him? I get you resent my pointing this out, and I certainly do not claim that most black people have these despicable attributes..... but in New Orleans, in the inner cities, they were killing each other over pairs of sneakers. In Chicago, they are engaging in wholesale slaughter if somebody in any way disrespects them. These three kids, ten to one, were from a very poor section of town.

Unless you are willing to own up to the issues in the inner cities and pretend it is racist just to talk about it.... the problems will never be solved will they Funchesf?

Jews have their crooks no doubt. White collar, Madoff, even mafioso in days long past, and as I understand it, some of the Hasidic Jews in NYC who deal in diamonds have killed each other over those diamonds. Jews are certainly as likely to commit criminal behavior as any other peoples, but no Jews that I have ever heard of have as little moral accountability, as little regard for human life, as some of these young men in the Hood. And the question is how they became this way... but for complete parental inattention, and why does it never seem to change? You can point to Israel all you want.. .but Israel is at war. There is no excuse for these young thugs who watched as a man who did them no harm drowned....other than they are barely human beings and they are psychopaths likely from an early age based on the way they were brought up.

If it is racist to bring up these issues, so be it.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America