Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2926
Muslim in AmericaPage 118 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

hahah you call that begging?

What else can you call it?

When you ask people for money, that is called begging.

You can try and squirm as hard as you want and you can try will insults and accusations, but at the end of the say, you where begging online for people to give you money and that is an undisputable fact.

Tell me...how much did that Go Fund Me generate?
How much does a Cannondale Lefty F29er Carbon 3 go for Frank?
About $4 G.

Well according to you it was $10K and there were only a handful in Canada, so you going to try and change your story again?

Youre an obsessed creep. Possibly a closet homosexual. Possibly a rapist and pedophile. Im sure the RCMP is aware of you because they have had reason to.

Typical behavior, as when liars get caught the first thing they will do is attack the person that exposed them.
 funchesf
Msg: 2927
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 10:50:42 AM

Posted By: tablata
Funchesf, usually you keep your cool

my name is Bond....Funches Bond ....I like me beer stirred not shaken Moneypenny

just because RM bested you

do you even stop kissing RennaianceMan's apse?

don't ignore the context of my bringing up inner city blacks

yep, inner city black people killed 70 million Native Americans and place the rest on Reservations

Dee is a disgusting individua

not disgusting....perhaps obnoxious...but not disgusting

you don't think I have the right to respond?

no you don't have a right to respond... because the site banned you from posting here

Then there is your mocking, although yours was far more gentle

are you flirting with me?

Posted By: RenissanceMan68
theres enough for you to go on to do your own damn research for yourself.

that's probably the same thing your Father said to you ....

He received the accolade back in the 80's, sorry. .

and yet it didn't make it to the News or the Internet or to the rest of humanity ....this is so embarrassing ....

He has it framed at his house somewhere, and stuffed in a box

is it stuffed in a McDonald's Happy Meal box?

]a video of my dad receiving that recognition? No such video exists

they have video of everyone but the one individual that "supposedly" originated Reggae your Father ..... I therefore rest my case .... this was so embarrassing
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2928
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 11:05:15 AM

When you ask people for money, that is called begging.

People?
Oh yeah... I forgot...Im talking to Frank, who has no understanding of what a friend is. Naw...maybe thats a polite way for me to get back from everyone I have given to.
One friend put in $100. I built a fencee for her and installed hardwood floors thru her whole house, for free, plus I babysat her neborn for 3 weeks AND took care of her another week whne she had plastic surgery. Another that put in $50 had received 15 bags of groceries at christmas from me...another had received $250 in gift cards from me. Another once slept on my couch for 3 days.

As for thee 10K bike...that was the original bikes retail worth, you idiot.
And there is only a handful. Check with the manufacturer...which I bet yiu cant find out on the net.
Thats how you know my stolen bike is 100% legit. I have pics of the box it came in and people do NOT know who that manufacturer is.

Typical behavior, as when liars get caught the first thing they will do is attack the person that exposed them

hahahah what a dumbass. So...this is the first thing Ive done since youve caklled me a liar? No Frank...once again I question your motives...as have others... what kinda creep comes HERE to dig personal shit to throw in someones face? And a pretty wek one at that...mocking another persons loss from law breaking theives. And trying to use it to discredit me...why? Because you accused me of something and got burned.
You wanna talk about a go fund me account no one spoke of that you found thru being a cyber dreep, yet cant tell us how our discussion about Columbus went down, or finish your accusations about my so called family-tie lies. Well frank... you refuse to answer...so... yeah...since we cant get you to have the balls to investigate McLean...sure we can scrath that...but see.... we cant scratch your refusal to answer your other shit. Since I cant PROVE thru media about kirk, as feeble an excuse that is? Fine. Believe my claim is false...remembering that can change the second you make that call or get me on FB.
In the mean time...since you refuse to respond to your earlier allegations about me lying about my family, if we nix the McLean story on the basis of 'lack of media', we accept my statements about my family, since you literally refuse to address or respond.
So...let it be noted that my family bis indeed exactly who I said, and, like Bola, my boxer friend...is no lie. I bat 100% truth on all those, especially since you cant and wont respond. failure to do so means you agree, concur, and admit that I was telling the truth.

And since that IS the case...ist very highly likely that I am AGAIN telling the truth about McLean!

Youre only way out is for you to prove PFD isnt my sister and that JF is not my dad...which you cant, because they are.
Meaning...Im no liar.
Meaning...youre a cowardly ad hominem creating piece of shit. Which we all already know.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2929
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 11:20:33 AM

and yet it didn't make it to the News or the Internet or to the rest of humanity ....this is so embarrassing .

I dont know...have you looked?I know you'll find articles where it is mentioned...
Another one who thinks if old shit isnt in thee media it isnt true!
You must have CNN and FOX on your pre-prrogrammed list.

is it stuffed in a McDonald's Happy Meal box?

Naw...we never ate that shit. Maybe if you didnt your body fat content wouldnt be in the double digits.
Its in a box for a reason. As are all his degrees. He has a lot of those as well.
Didnt you check?

they have video of everyone but the one individual that "supposedly" originated Reggae your Father ..... I therefore rest my case
Oh yeah... just like media...if you cant find it, it doesnt exist.
Have you bothered to find out the name of my dad and the song in question? Start there. If a video of ground zero legends talking about my dads foundation song and what it did as its playing in th background isnt good enough for you already.

Whats so embarassing is that Ive given you plenty to go on and if it isnt what YOU want you claim its shit.
Wht, you think they video recorded the event? There wasnt even an event.
Nor does there need to be one. Youre obviously not Jamaican. Go find out the name of my dads song and ask your parents if you are Jamaican. Go to a Jamaican store or restaurant and say "Some guy claims "Xx Xxxxxxxx" is the first song ever in Jamaican music history and tell me what they say.

I get it tho... like WHO can actually come on HERE...POF...and make such an outrageous claim?
Me, thats who. Because Im the one person who actually can.
Wha...that piss you off? Sorry youre not the 'reggae mahn' any more fraud...the real deal is here now. Dont like that eh? Your bad luck bub. So much for you chastizing others about JA and their lack of knowledge...youve been proven to know shit, especially if you dont know my dads song and its significance.

You must be high as fuk to not know that song and claim to know ANYTHING about reggae.
Embarrassing indeed!
Embarrassing indeed. You call yourself knowledgeable in reggae...hell you have dreds...and dont know this song?
If you dont KNOW my dads song? You sure as fuk aint a yardie!
Cut those dreds you cosmetic fraud!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2930
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 11:24:15 AM

Oh yeah... I forgot...Im talking to Frank, who has no understanding of what a friend is. Naw...maybe thats a polite way for me to get back from everyone I have given to.

Yeah good point, because when you need to ask / beg your friends for money you would not call them, message them on FB or even email them, you start a public funding page.

It is like you are 2 years old and have yet to understand that people can see right through your lies.

And since that IS the case...ist very highly likely that I am AGAIN telling the truth about McLean!

Yes puddin, it is all true and no one will ever question your derp again.

Meaning...youre a cowardly ad hominem creating piece of shit. Which we all already know.

Are you more than one person?

Either way thanks for the quality irony, that was a good one.
 tablata
Msg: 2931
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 12:25:26 PM

yep, inner city black people killed 70 million Native Americans and place the rest on Reservations

You bring up another good point. The leftist trash here claims its religion that kills... but how many Native Americans died because of their Religion, and how many inner city blacks kill because of their religion?

Religion is not the problem. Killers are the problem. . . . usually atheists... which is usually what leftist trash consists of.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2932
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 1:04:59 PM

You bring up another good point. The leftist trash here claims its religion that kills... but how many Native Americans died because of their Religion, and how many inner city blacks kill because of their religion?

There's a distinction between religion killing and those who hide behind the guise of religion to perpetrate their ill deeds. For instance, Native Americans died under the guise of religion as they were deemed to be heathens with the twist that, because they were deemed to be heathens, it gave the pious a right to what wasn't theirs and a right to kill to obtain it.

African Americans (per constant inner city examples given here) and Native Americans both are still struggling due to the ramifications and hold-over of the actions in American history where atrocities were perpetrated while the perpetrators were hiding behind the guise of religion.

By definition, heathen means: "a person who does not belong to a widely held religion (especially one who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim) as regarded by those who do". Although there is no tolerance by many of whatever religion for those who are not of their faith, they use it as an excuse to carry out their greed filled annihilation of those they deem to be heathens - case in point, Islamic groups **stardizing and hiding behind the current day fundamentals of their religion. To a different degree, religious America (particularly far right Liberals) hide behind their Christianity as a means to absolve themselves of their bigoted and racist actions that are more often than not greed based. For instance, attempts made to withhold funding that would assist giving a leg up to blacks and Indians (and others) because "if we give to thooooose people among us (who we originally put in their situations they are still dealing with today), it means we won't have as much to lavish upon our pious greedy selves."

If you're an atheist and you pull the same crap, there's really nothing to hide behind to absolve yourself...you just happen to be an unreligious scumbag like religious scumbags.
 tablata
Msg: 2933
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 1:17:14 PM
^^^^ I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. I copy the below from Indian Country . The man most responsible for the genocide of Native Americans was Andrew Jackson, a racist. Religion had little if anything to do with it. Gaining land at the expense of "heathens" was based on racism...which is much more likely to result in Genocide over the years, than Religion:

Andrew Jackson tops list of worst presidents for Natives
Gale Courey Toensing • February 20, 2017
Unlike the statement in Indian Country Media Network’s “Best Presidents for Indian country” story, it’s a bit easier identifying the “worst” presidents for Indian country. Five tend to stand out with the majority of the rest huddled together after that. Here are our nods to the presidents who did more harm than good for Native Americans while in office.

Andrew Jackson: A man nicknamed “Indian killer” and “Sharp Knife” surely deserves the top spot on a list of worst U.S. Presidents. Andrew Jackson “was a forceful proponent of Indian removal,” according to PBS. Others have a less genteel way of describing the seventh president of the United States.

“Andrew Jackson was a wealthy slave owner and infamous Indian killer, gaining the nickname ‘Sharp Knife’ from the Cherokee,” writes Amargi on the website Unsettling America: Decolonization in Theory & Practice. “He was also the founder of the Democratic Party, demonstrating that genocide against indigenous people is a nonpartisan issue. His first effort at Indian fighting was waging a war against the Creeks. President Jefferson had appointed him to appropriate Creek and Cherokee lands. In his brutal military campaigns against Indians, Andrew Jackson recommended that troops systematically kill Indian women and children after massacres in order to complete the extermination. The Creeks lost 23 million acres of land in southern Georgia and central Alabama, paving the way for cotton plantation slavery. His frontier warfare and subsequent ‘negotiations’ opened up much of the southeast U.S. to settler colonialism.”

Andrew Jackson was not only a genocidal maniac against the Indigenous Peoples of the southwest, he was also racist against African peoples and a scofflaw who “violated nearly every standard of justice,” according to historian Bertram Wyatt-Brown. As a major general in 1818, Andrew Jackson invaded Spanish Florida chasing fugitive slaves who had escaped with the intent of returning them to their “owners,” and sparked the First Seminole War. During the conflict, Jackson captured two British men, Alexander George Arbuthnot and Robert C. Ambrister, who were living among the Seminoles. The Seminoles had resisted Jackson’s invasion of their land. One of the men had written about his support for the Seminoles’ land and treaty rights in letters found on a boat. Andrew Jackson used the “evidence” to accuse the men of “inciting” the Seminoles to “savage warfare” against the U.S. He convened a “special court martial” tribunal then had the men executed. “His actions were a study in flagrant disobedience, gross inequality and premeditated ruthlessness… he swept through Florida, crushed the Indians, executed Arbuthnot and Ambrister, and violated nearly every standard of justice,” Wyatt-Brown wrote.

In 1830, a year after he became president, Jackson signed a law that he had proposed – the Indian Removal Act – which legalized ethnic cleansing. Within seven years 46,000 indigenous people were removed from their homelands east of the Mississippi. Their removal gave 25 million acres of land “to white settlement and to slavery,” according to PBS. The area was home to the Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Chickasaw and Seminole nations. In the Trail of Tears alone, 4,000 Cherokee people died of cold, hunger, and disease on their way to the western lands.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2934
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 1:30:19 PM
To that^^^, I give you this: "Andrew Jackson was the seventh president of the United States, serving from 1829 to 1837. Jackson was a Presbyterian; his faith, like the rest of his personality, drew more from the growing American frontier than from the traditionally wealthy and powerful Episcopalian and Congregationalist churches. Jackson's religious devotion emerges clearly in personal correspondence, especially with his wife. [...]" https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/people/andrew-jackson
 funchesf
Msg: 2935
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 2:08:21 PM

I dont know...have you looked?

I've looked so hard that I've might have found where Amelia Earhart is or who actually shot JFK ....I even found The Lord Almighty and the location of Heaven.....but I found nothing about the Jamaican government officially deeming your Father as "The Reggae Mahn" ...this is so embarrassing

You must have CNN and FOX on your pre-prrogrammed list.

I've even checked PBS and the BBC ....do you think I should check the Sci-fi channel next? .....everything exist there

Naw...we never ate that shit

you don't have to eat the Happy Meal...some comes with fake documents that your Father can photoshop "The Reggae Mahn' on it

Its in a box for a reason

yep...it wouldn't be wise for your Father to keep forged documents out in the open

As are all his degrees

what's on his other degrees? ...that he's "The Heavy Metal Mahn" ...The Punk Rock Mahn" ....The Beer Barrel Polka Mahn"

Have you bothered to find out the name of my dad and the song in question?

so far you haven't proved that you even know ...this is so embarrassing ..

but how many Native Americans died because of their Religion,

Native American were called "Heathen" and between 70-100 million of them were wiped out by Christians.... not by Muslims

and how many inner city blacks kill because of their religion?

clearly not 70-100 million

Religion is not the problem.

name one Major War fought in the name of Atheism

Killers are the problem

what you're here in the forums doing can get people killed...that's why the site keeps kicking you off .... so do you consider yourself a Killer? ...is that the reason you're here?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2936
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 5:26:17 PM

I've looked so hard

Look harder. If you want ME to give you all the info? Sure. Provide me HERE with your full name, first and last, first.
Otherwise do your own homework. Others have been given less than you and came up with more.
Your research skills must truly suck. Or youre a liar. Take your pick.

I found nothing about the Jamaican government officially deeming your Father as "The Reggae Mahn"

I dont think such a title exists...outside of your cracked dome.
Tell me...what song what artist WOULD the J.A. government give that accolade to?
You really cant tell me the all time old time every time number one sound?
You seem hell bent on finding the only shit you know will be hard to find...considering its JA media from the 80's youre attempting to find. Its not just a matter of a piece of paper...this is something every musicologist who has any knowledge of reggae, and ANY Yardie, esp old school yardies would know.

Embarrassing is your inability to find out whats commonly known...to Jamaicans.
Obviously youre not one of us, and are nothing but a FRAUD.

Cut those locks poser!!

Do you even KNOW who Cecil Campbell is?
Ignorance. Most embarrassing...for you.
get that popcorn grease off your grubby fingers and get to work!
 tablata
Msg: 2937
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 6:12:05 PM
Have you noticed RM that most people, even other leftists. Ignore Frank? He is a man bereft of love or friends. Perhaps we all should ignore him.

RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2938
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 6:36:06 PM
^^^^Ive noticed tab.... apparently he has not, hes that delusional.

I like keeping him around... hes a useful example. And I like watching him squirm. Notice how he dodges me when I ask him what he found out my fam and if I was lying? I get to expose, and toss around, a low life POS.
Its like playing kick the can lol

lll ignore him...once he answers my questions. He wont because not only cant he, he knows he will be ignored once his accusations are debunked. Hes an attention whore because he has no life.
Look at how much time he spends here. He's here all day, every day.

And... hes a COWARD!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2939
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 11:52:11 PM

-and yet it didn't make it to the News or the Internet or to the rest of humanity ....this is so embarrassing ....
-I've looked so hard ...
-I've even checked PBS and the BBC
-so far you haven't proved that you even know ...this is so embarrassing ..
-it's simple .....unless you can provide a link that Reggae is your Father and not a style of music then it's an indication that your Father been lying to you or you been lying to the forum ..... this is so embarrassing
-apparently the Jamaican Government forgot to mention this to the Jamaican people, The Internet and the rest of Humanity... again this must be so embarrassing for you .....that's why you should make haste in providing that link to your Father's Lie...oops..er..I meant his claim

I wont post ALL your bullshit stunchesf, I think this is enough>
Now...you want that link? I have it for you.
Fair trade:
either msg me privately for the info...or simply provide me HERE with your first and last name. Once I verify its YOU then you can have this info, esp since it details personal info -my family name- that I will share if you share yours.

Otherwise, get off your ass and find the info. I did, you can also.
What you will find is this:
"The group's 1961 single "Xx Xxxxxxxx" was the first hit record produced by Prince Buster, and is regarded as a landmark in the history of ska and reggae music. John Xxxxxx, the author of the song, received a certificate from the Jamaican Government dated 1984, which recognized "Xx Xxxxxxxx" as the first-ever reggae song."
https://alchetron.com/findtherestyourdamnselffakerasta

This is sooo embarrassing...for YOU.
Fuktard!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2940
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:25:43 AM

I like keeping him around... hes a useful example. And I like watching him squirm. Notice how he dodges me when I ask him what he found out my fam and if I was lying?

Notice how you keep deflecting to unrelated derp when I expose you as a con artist and a liar?

You are nothing new and your tactics are as old as the hills.

The best thing is, I do not have to do anything, because derps like you self destruct in due time as it all catches up.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2941
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:20:06 AM

Notice how you keep deflecting to unrelated derp when I expose you as a con artist and a liar?

(lol this guy still says derp hahaha)
Tell me Frank...name me ONE thing youve said or brought up that Ive deflected from? I address ALL your shit...
Con artist? What con?
Talk about deflecting. You claim Im a con man because of a Go Fund me account?
I claim youre gay because youre obsessed with me. Betya Im closer to the truth than you are hahahahaha

Keep deflecting huh?

Tell me Frank...who is my sister?
What does she do for a living?
Whats her job title?
If you can find a Go Fund me account in my name you can find out who she is.
Same with my dad.
Is he or is he NOT the founder and officially recognized first reggae artist in history?
Yes or no Frank?
Are there two black people with the same last name as mine, from the same city as me, who look just like me who are the head of Acquisitions and Procurements?
Who wrote and sang the pioneer song of the reggae genre?
What...gonna claim Im claiming to be related to these 'strangers'?
If you have my last name from my Go Fund me, you can tell me if its the same surname as the people I claim are my family.
Am I lying Frank?
Hm?
Why cant you answer that?

While Im here..
Wheres dumbchesf?
As Orville B would say, in infringement:
Bumba raas, bumba claaat

Hey stunnedchesf!
Youve been with the wrong Orville! Try Burrell, not Reddinbocker! You might get closer to the TRUTH that way.
A pure pleasure this has been indeed...schooling fake assed dreds talking in here like they are some J.A. reggae guru know-it-all.
How...em-bare-ass-ing.
Pull up, your lil pee pee is showing hahahahaa
Buddy, you dont know SHIT!
 tablata
Msg: 2942
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:22:33 AM

If you can find a Go Fund me account in my name you can find out who she is

Still amazed he would do that. What a sik fuk. Anyway....Frank loves to irritate people...loves the attention....I'm telling you RM, unless you can reach through the computer and kick his puny little azz, ignoring him is the best route. He is like a little child who thrives on the attention.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2943
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:28:32 AM

Tell me Frank...name me ONE thing youve said or brought up that Ive deflected from? I address ALL your shit...
Con artist? What con?

The con about the stole bike.

Talk about deflecting. You claim Im a con man because of a Go Fund me account?
I claim youre gay because youre obsessed with me. Betya Im closer to the truth than you are hahahahaha

Yeah good point, as clearly the guy who claimed he was making $10K a month and buying lots of cars and a big house is not conning anyone when they go online begging for $ because the bike they bought and for some reason had to lock up outside got stolen.

It is almost like you are literally that dumb you can not either keep your stories straight you are fail to understand that others can see right through your derp and lies.

Either way it is clear you are obsessed with gay people, so take that for what it is worth.

Keep deflecting huh?

Yep, as that is all you are tryin to do is steer the conversation away from the fact that you went online and begged fr money after claiming you where very well off.

Own it, or keep deflecting like a little b*tch, 100% your choice.

Why cant you answer that?

Because I do not need to, though considering all the claims you made about the people you are related to, it makes the fact you went online to beg for money even more suspect.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2944
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:36:26 AM

Still amazed he would do that
As other have said. He doesnt see the depth of his depravity.
A sick fuk indeed.
Believe me...if I wanted to I could find him.
id just cash in some more from people who 'owe me one or two' and have someone on a hog with a big red n white patch take a bat to his knees... but... meh...hes just a play thing.
Many times racists have done shit to me and managed to get away with it... I use him as my punching bag.
And him trying to call me a liar will only lead to the truth...and why would I mind that? I have awesome family, awesome friends, and have done some awesome things. he just creates an opportunity for everyone here to find out.
He thinks everyone here is a loser no body...because we are on this site? I dunno what his malfunction is. Maybe he had an uncle who raped him... or maybe a sitter diddled him...who knows...or cares. I didnt care what punching bags are made from I just use them.

Its fun making him run now because he cant admit he found out who my family is and cant come back to callme a liar. The more he squirms the more I laugh. Hes just digging his own hole, and everyone sees him for what he is.
Hes fortunate that pond scum DOES collect here so theres been times when theres been other losers like that orangetiger dik who he dutch rudders with
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2945
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:56:13 AM

As other have said. He doesnt see the depth of his depravity.
A sick fuk indeed.
Believe me...if I wanted to I could find him.

Well, I guess than you are just lazy.

id just cash in some more from people who 'owe me one or two' and have someone on a hog with a big red n white patch take a bat to his knees... but... meh...hes just a play thing.

Why did you give them some money via their go fund me pages?

Either way your violent tendencies are showing again.

But make sure you pretend you did not mean you wished physical harm to someone just because they exposed you as a liar.

Also, do not forget when you are talking to your invisible friend in the sky to ask for forgiveness for saying that, as that is what a good Chino would do.

Many times racists have done shit to me and managed to get away with it... I use him as my punching bag.

Where any of those racist such little b*tches that they threaten harm to you via a biker gang?

And him trying to call me a liar will only lead to the truth...and why would I mind that?

Yep and that truth is, you went online begging for money.

I have awesome family, awesome friends, and have done some awesome things. he just creates an opportunity for everyone here to find out.

As so far people have found out you go online and get people for money and make up stories about putting NHL stars in the Critical Care Unit.

Its fun making him run now because he cant admit he found out who my family is and cant come back to callme a liar. The more he squirms the more I laugh. Hes just digging his own hole, and everyone sees him for what he is.

You: Its fun to make him look me up online.

Also You: Stop looking me up online you stalker.

It is almost like you lack the ability to see the hypocrisy.

funchesf
Msg: 2946
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 9:19:46 AM

Obviously youre not one of us.

I've never said that I was Jamaican ...it was your buddy "tablata/marilyn" in posts ((2584 and 2586) that first said that I was the Reggae Mahn that practiced voodoo and was of a violent Jamaican culture ....she said it in a fit of racist rage .....she never confessed to doing it or attempt in anyway to correct your mistake but just sat back and allowed you to make a fool of yourself....she played you like a Judas Goat ...this is so embarrassing

I dont think such a title exists

but you said that the Jamaican government gave your Father an "accolade" of being "The Reggae Mahn" back in the 80's ....you do know that an "accolade" from the government is an official award or title don't you? .......and now you claim you're not sure such a title exist? ......

but remember in (post 2922) when you claim that your Father keep the "accolade" stuffed in a box? ...so did I just catch you in a lie? .... this is so embarrassing

so which is it?........was your Father granted an "official Jamaican Government accolade" or not?....

it's there Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile
 tablata
Msg: 2947
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 10:51:18 AM
^^^ Well than Fun, why are you trying to look like a Reggae-Mahn? Has RM suggested you cut off your Reggae-Mahn dreads because you are a fraud by portraying yourself to look like somebody you are not?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2948
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 11:00:35 AM

^^^ Well than Fun, why are you trying to look like a Reggae-Mahn? Has RM suggested you cut off your Reggae-Mahn dreads because you are a fraud by portraying yourself to look like somebody you are not?

So what you are saying is you are completely a non-religious person who thinks that all the stories of invisible men in the sky is made up silliness.

Or

You did not think your insult all the way through.
 funchesf
Msg: 2949
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 12:04:08 PM

Well than Fun, why are you trying to look like a Reggae-Mahn? Has RM suggested you cut off your Reggae-Mahn dreads because you are a fraud by portraying yourself to look like somebody you are not?

I never said I had dreads ....my hair is just so thick that I fashion it into 12 to 20 braids that takes me about 15 to 30 minutes ....my hair is not locked...I can take the braids down at any time

people over the Internet mistake them for dreads all the time ... but if you look close you can see they are not dreads but thick braids ...my own unique hair style for my Sci-fi series I'm now producing of course with me as a Superhero ...perhaps I will name the hair style "The Funches 3:16"

it's amusing how you jokers keep telling me to cut my dreads off...when I have none ....sorry that you were fooled...my bad
 Forereels
Msg: 2950
view profile
History
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 12:54:22 PM

"The group's 1961 single "Xx Xxxxxxxx" was the first hit record produced by Prince Buster, and is regarded as a landmark in the history of ska and reggae music. John Xxxxxx, the author of the song, received a certificate from the Jamaican Government dated 1984, which recognized "Xx Xxxxxxxx" as the first-ever reggae song."

Awesome original!! What a beat, those drums!! I have heard the versions that Byron Lee and the Dragonaires, and Shaggy did of it, but that was my first time listing to the original version... Thanks for the info!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America