Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2926
Fraud dreds in AmericaPage 118 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

-and yet it didn't make it to the News or the Internet or to the rest of humanity ....this is so embarrassing ....
-I've looked so hard ...
-I've even checked PBS and the BBC
-so far you haven't proved that you even know ...this is so embarrassing ..
-it's simple .....unless you can provide a link that Reggae is your Father and not a style of music then it's an indication that your Father been lying to you or you been lying to the forum ..... this is so embarrassing
-apparently the Jamaican Government forgot to mention this to the Jamaican people, The Internet and the rest of Humanity... again this must be so embarrassing for you .....that's why you should make haste in providing that link to your Father's Lie...oops..er..I meant his claim

I wont post ALL your bullshit stunchesf, I think this is enough>
Now...you want that link? I have it for you.
Fair trade:
either msg me privately for the info...or simply provide me HERE with your first and last name. Once I verify its YOU then you can have this info, esp since it details personal info -my family name- that I will share if you share yours.

Otherwise, get off your ass and find the info. I did, you can also.
What you will find is this:
"The group's 1961 single "Xx Xxxxxxxx" was the first hit record produced by Prince Buster, and is regarded as a landmark in the history of ska and reggae music. John Xxxxxx, the author of the song, received a certificate from the Jamaican Government dated 1984, which recognized "Xx Xxxxxxxx" as the first-ever reggae song."
https://alchetron.com/findtherestyourdamnselffakerasta

This is sooo embarrassing...for YOU.
Fuktard!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2927
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:25:43 AM

I like keeping him around... hes a useful example. And I like watching him squirm. Notice how he dodges me when I ask him what he found out my fam and if I was lying?

Notice how you keep deflecting to unrelated derp when I expose you as a con artist and a liar?

You are nothing new and your tactics are as old as the hills.

The best thing is, I do not have to do anything, because derps like you self destruct in due time as it all catches up.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2928
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:20:06 AM

Notice how you keep deflecting to unrelated derp when I expose you as a con artist and a liar?

(lol this guy still says derp hahaha)
Tell me Frank...name me ONE thing youve said or brought up that Ive deflected from? I address ALL your shit...
Con artist? What con?
Talk about deflecting. You claim Im a con man because of a Go Fund me account?
I claim youre gay because youre obsessed with me. Betya Im closer to the truth than you are hahahahaha

Keep deflecting huh?

Tell me Frank...who is my sister?
What does she do for a living?
Whats her job title?
If you can find a Go Fund me account in my name you can find out who she is.
Same with my dad.
Is he or is he NOT the founder and officially recognized first reggae artist in history?
Yes or no Frank?
Are there two black people with the same last name as mine, from the same city as me, who look just like me who are the head of Acquisitions and Procurements?
Who wrote and sang the pioneer song of the reggae genre?
What...gonna claim Im claiming to be related to these 'strangers'?
If you have my last name from my Go Fund me, you can tell me if its the same surname as the people I claim are my family.
Am I lying Frank?
Hm?
Why cant you answer that?

While Im here..
Wheres dumbchesf?
As Orville B would say, in infringement:
Bumba raas, bumba claaat

Hey stunnedchesf!
Youve been with the wrong Orville! Try Burrell, not Reddinbocker! You might get closer to the TRUTH that way.
A pure pleasure this has been indeed...schooling fake assed dreds talking in here like they are some J.A. reggae guru know-it-all.
How...em-bare-ass-ing.
Pull up, your lil pee pee is showing hahahahaa
Buddy, you dont know SHIT!
 tablata
Msg: 2929
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:22:33 AM

If you can find a Go Fund me account in my name you can find out who she is

Still amazed he would do that. What a sik fuk. Anyway....Frank loves to irritate people...loves the attention....I'm telling you RM, unless you can reach through the computer and kick his puny little azz, ignoring him is the best route. He is like a little child who thrives on the attention.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2930
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:28:32 AM

Tell me Frank...name me ONE thing youve said or brought up that Ive deflected from? I address ALL your shit...
Con artist? What con?

The con about the stole bike.

Talk about deflecting. You claim Im a con man because of a Go Fund me account?
I claim youre gay because youre obsessed with me. Betya Im closer to the truth than you are hahahahaha

Yeah good point, as clearly the guy who claimed he was making $10K a month and buying lots of cars and a big house is not conning anyone when they go online begging for $ because the bike they bought and for some reason had to lock up outside got stolen.

It is almost like you are literally that dumb you can not either keep your stories straight you are fail to understand that others can see right through your derp and lies.

Either way it is clear you are obsessed with gay people, so take that for what it is worth.

Keep deflecting huh?

Yep, as that is all you are tryin to do is steer the conversation away from the fact that you went online and begged fr money after claiming you where very well off.

Own it, or keep deflecting like a little b*tch, 100% your choice.

Why cant you answer that?

Because I do not need to, though considering all the claims you made about the people you are related to, it makes the fact you went online to beg for money even more suspect.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2931
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:36:26 AM

Still amazed he would do that
As other have said. He doesnt see the depth of his depravity.
A sick fuk indeed.
Believe me...if I wanted to I could find him.
id just cash in some more from people who 'owe me one or two' and have someone on a hog with a big red n white patch take a bat to his knees... but... meh...hes just a play thing.
Many times racists have done shit to me and managed to get away with it... I use him as my punching bag.
And him trying to call me a liar will only lead to the truth...and why would I mind that? I have awesome family, awesome friends, and have done some awesome things. he just creates an opportunity for everyone here to find out.
He thinks everyone here is a loser no body...because we are on this site? I dunno what his malfunction is. Maybe he had an uncle who raped him... or maybe a sitter diddled him...who knows...or cares. I didnt care what punching bags are made from I just use them.

Its fun making him run now because he cant admit he found out who my family is and cant come back to callme a liar. The more he squirms the more I laugh. Hes just digging his own hole, and everyone sees him for what he is.
Hes fortunate that pond scum DOES collect here so theres been times when theres been other losers like that orangetiger dik who he dutch rudders with
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2932
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:56:13 AM

As other have said. He doesnt see the depth of his depravity.
A sick fuk indeed.
Believe me...if I wanted to I could find him.

Well, I guess than you are just lazy.

id just cash in some more from people who 'owe me one or two' and have someone on a hog with a big red n white patch take a bat to his knees... but... meh...hes just a play thing.

Why did you give them some money via their go fund me pages?

Either way your violent tendencies are showing again.

But make sure you pretend you did not mean you wished physical harm to someone just because they exposed you as a liar.

Also, do not forget when you are talking to your invisible friend in the sky to ask for forgiveness for saying that, as that is what a good Chino would do.

Many times racists have done shit to me and managed to get away with it... I use him as my punching bag.

Where any of those racist such little b*tches that they threaten harm to you via a biker gang?

And him trying to call me a liar will only lead to the truth...and why would I mind that?

Yep and that truth is, you went online begging for money.

I have awesome family, awesome friends, and have done some awesome things. he just creates an opportunity for everyone here to find out.

As so far people have found out you go online and get people for money and make up stories about putting NHL stars in the Critical Care Unit.

Its fun making him run now because he cant admit he found out who my family is and cant come back to callme a liar. The more he squirms the more I laugh. Hes just digging his own hole, and everyone sees him for what he is.

You: Its fun to make him look me up online.

Also You: Stop looking me up online you stalker.

It is almost like you lack the ability to see the hypocrisy.

funchesf
Msg: 2933
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 9:19:46 AM

Posted By: RenissanceMan68
Obviously youre not one of us.

I've never said that I was Jamaican ...it was your buddy "tablata/marilyn" in posts ((2584 and 2586) that first said that I was the Reggae Mahn that practiced voodoo and was of a violent Jamaican culture ....she said it in a fit of racist rage .....she never confessed to doing it or attempt in anyway to correct your mistake but just sat back and allowed you to make a fool of yourself....she played you like a Judas Goat ...this is so embarrassing

I dont think such a title exists

but you said that the Jamaican government gave your Father an "accolade" of being "The Reggae Mahn" back in the 80's ....you do know that an "accolade" from the government is an official award or title don't you? .......and now you claim you're not sure such a title exist? ......

but remember in (post 2922) when you claim that your Father keep the "accolade" stuffed in a box? ...so did I just catch you in a lie? .... this is so embarrassing

so which is it?........was your Father granted an "official Jamaican Government accolade" or not?....

it's there Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile
 tablata
Msg: 2934
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 10:51:18 AM
^^^ Well than Fun, why are you trying to look like a Reggae-Mahn? Has RM suggested you cut off your Reggae-Mahn dreads because you are a fraud by portraying yourself to look like somebody you are not?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2935
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 11:00:35 AM

^^^ Well than Fun, why are you trying to look like a Reggae-Mahn? Has RM suggested you cut off your Reggae-Mahn dreads because you are a fraud by portraying yourself to look like somebody you are not?

So what you are saying is you are completely a non-religious person who thinks that all the stories of invisible men in the sky is made up silliness.

Or

You did not think your insult all the way through.
 funchesf
Msg: 2936
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 12:04:08 PM

Posted By: tablata
Well than Fun, why are you trying to look like a Reggae-Mahn? Has RM suggested you cut off your Reggae-Mahn dreads because you are a fraud by portraying yourself to look like somebody you are not?

I never said I had dreads ....my hair is just so thick that I fashion it into 12 to 20 braids that takes me about 15 to 30 minutes ....my hair is not locked...I can take the braids down at any time

people over the Internet mistake them for dreads all the time ... but if you look close you can see they are not dreads but thick braids ...my own unique hair style for my Sci-fi series I'm now producing of course with me as a Superhero ...perhaps I will name the hair style "The Funches 3:16"

it's amusing how you jokers keep telling me to cut my dreads off...when I have none ....sorry that you were fooled...my bad
 Forereels
Msg: 2937
view profile
History
Fraud dreds in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 12:54:22 PM

"The group's 1961 single "Xx Xxxxxxxx" was the first hit record produced by Prince Buster, and is regarded as a landmark in the history of ska and reggae music. John Xxxxxx, the author of the song, received a certificate from the Jamaican Government dated 1984, which recognized "Xx Xxxxxxxx" as the first-ever reggae song."

Awesome original!! What a beat, those drums!! I have heard the versions that Byron Lee and the Dragonaires, and Shaggy did of it, but that was my first time listing to the original version... Thanks for the info!!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2938
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 1:02:47 PM

I've never said that I was Jamaican

That was never meant to say that you said you were. That was sent to say what it said: obviously you are NOT. I dunno and dont care whether you claimed to be or not, its obvious to me you are not. No yardie would ignore answering if they are J.A. blood when asked.

So any response to YOU has NOTHING to do with your beef with whoever... my comment was said because a) as I noted, you guys, FOR WHATEVER REASON, were off topic and talking some shit about reggae, and b) I was using this side track, one I had NOTHING to do with, bringing up a particular topic... that I was already beefing with someone else over -Frank. I didnt bring the reggae topic HERE, but, seeing that it WAS interjected, I used it, because I had a previous beef with Frank concerning him saying Im a liar when I said that. YOU...a fuking fraud dred, who was talking like he could educate someone on yardie shit, decided to also challenge me on my claim that, unbeknownst to YOU til maybe NOW... was a part of an on going war between me and that biotch Frank HERE as well as other threads he's follwed me around in. HE has done a lot more homework than YOU...thats why HE is dead silent NOW regarding this false accusation about me 'lying' about my father. Hes gone silent because hes found out I am NOT LYING...as you would if you actually knew how to be a bloody Perry Mason. Lord knows youve had enough clues. Ive given you more than Frank and even he knows now...thats why he wont fuking touch this...as well as ouija who Im sure followed along well enough to figger out IM NOT LYING!

but you said that the Jamaican government gave your Father an "accolade" of being "The Reggae Mahn" back in the 80's ....you do know that an "accolade" from the government is an official award or title don't you? .......and now you claim you're not sure such a title exist? .

Perhaps you're a lil slow in the brain, or just to lazy to actually read what Im writing.
I posted this earlier:

John Xxxxxx, the author of the song, received a certificate from the Jamaican Government dated 1984, which recognized "Xx Xxxxxxxx" as the first-ever reggae song.

No mention of ANY title known as The Reggae Mahn" mentioned in that copy and paste I posted once already from a website I found that obviously you did not. A CERTIFICATE...an accolade...which doesn't list him as "The Reggae Mahn".
If you like, the next time Im at his house I'll go dig it up and tell you exactly what it says on it. You really expect any article to say verbatim whats on it?
This is indeed embarrassing...for you. And you dont even see it. The certificate was framed and put away, dolt.
If you asked my dad what his most major contribution to the world, it STILL would NOT be oh...you know... whatever classic Jamaican folk song that changed the Jamaican music landscape and direction that Im claiming he wrote and sang.

If you wanna learn more about specific Jamaican culture about when reggae was born and dont wanna watch that video, you can find, as I ALREADY SAID, the Roger Steffens interview with my dad.
Remember, Count Ozzie was on the drums, but...
Marco was NOT on the Bass!

Hahaha this is embarrassing for you, but fun as fuk for me. Like leading sheep to the slaughter
Whatever it is, Im willing to be it doesnt say some "Reggae Mahn" bullshit, as said by some fraud wanna be dred. You dare wear dreds and know fuk all of the culture. Wannabe fraud.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2939
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 1:15:57 PM

You dare wear dreds and know fuk all of the culture. Wannabe fraud.

So true, as most people know when it comes to fraud, you are the king and no one can take that away from you and the rest are wannabes.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2940
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 1:58:58 PM
I wonder what Paula Folkes-Dallaire would say... what her reaction would be... to getting a visit from the RCMP... after having received a tip that someone claiming to be "her brother"... was name-dropping her on an internet chat site... and even claims to have had confidential gov't info leaked to him by her and other officials... which he proceeded to post about on the internet...?
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 2941
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 2:02:13 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Blackwell
 funchesf
Msg: 2942
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 2:21:10 PM

No mention of ANY title known as The Reggae Mahn"

actually that's another one of your lies.... because in post (2897) you claim to be "The Son of the Reggae Mahn" and that your Father was "The Reggae Mahn"? ...so isn't that you making mention of the title "The Reggae Mahn"? .....this is so embarrassing

you get busted in lie after lie ....and I do have fun pointing out your lies ....but you lie so much it's obvious that you're pathological....

and you supposedly have a "Go-Fund-Me" page"? ....jeez ...that's scary .....poor potential victims...if they could only see your posts
 tablata
Msg: 2943
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 2:22:43 PM
Don't you think Mungo, that is going a little too far...exposing a family member, if indeed she is a family member of a poster here?
 Kj521
Msg: 2944
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 2:34:32 PM
^^^^Apparently not. :/
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2945
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 2:41:04 PM

Don't you think Mungo, that is going a little too far...exposing a family member, if indeed she is a family member of a poster here?

Do you think that possibly he brought it on himself by challenging people to find out that very information?

Also he exposed nothing as it was rm that claimed he was related to her and who also gave additional information about what she did and where she worked.

Either way:

RM: I dare you to go see who I am

Also RM: How dare you go see how I am

It is clear that most of you are professional victims and run around acting like bullies until you see the opportunity to play the victim.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2946
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 2:49:54 PM

Nope... especially when we have a fraud trying to convince everyone that he... is Carl Folkes... the former Canadian Olympian and Canadian record-holder for the 200m (among high school boys)... and claims to be the brother of Paula Folkes-Dallaire... a senior Canadian gov't official who... he also claims... is inappropriately and unlawfully revealing confidential gov't information...

By the way... did you know... the REAL Carl Folkes... is only 5-10 and is now... an overweight (no more "athlete's build" for him) real estate broker in Toronto...? Look him up...

^^^^Apparently not. :/

Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 2947
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 4:20:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPp4qb-phrA&list=RDQMD9lWa4FloKs
"He had better start running now, because he has been exposed for being a fraud and lair"
"Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do when they come for you"
"Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do when they come for you"
"Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do when they come for you?"
"I did wonder why a famous Olympic medal winner would need a go fund me account, when he claimed he has a family member, who works as senior officer from the Fisheries department in Canada? I'm sure she would have bailed him if he was really her brother, but he fooled many for a long time and many have egg on their faces"
"He got the attention he craved and posted all his fake stories, so I guess he fulfilled his agenda?"
"As for him being friends with German's who were responsible for the Holocaust and biggest mass murder of innocent people in history...underlines his BS"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
"How many Jews were murdered and suffered the most inhuman treatment?"
"And he has the cheek to call all white people racists complains about black Oppression, when he is friends with the biggest group of oppressors in history...Fucking hypocrite"
 Kj521
Msg: 2948
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 4:42:49 PM
"You show who are with that post."
"And it sure isn't a man of substance."
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2949
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:00:52 PM

actually that's another one of your lies

Actually youre a coward who wont admit when he fuked up and is wrong. Just because I initially used YOUR idiot lingo dos it mean I am a liar. Are you 12? You really sound like a child... literally.
I simply said
Im not the Reggae Mahn. Im the Son of the Reggae Mahn.

Yeah...in resonse to WHAT?

cowering down to the Reggae Mahn ...

bending to the Reggae Mahn ..

All I did? Was run with YOUR bullshit worrdology. That doesnt mean at ANY time I would use a term Ive never used before to claim my dad has a document with his accreditation written that way with YOUR slang.

isn't that you making mention of the title "The Reggae Mahn"?
No...thats ME simply using the made up slang shit you had been already been using LONG BEFORE ME.
Msg#2862 look familiar?

Reggae Mahn fantasies

Msg#2875 perhaps?

they go for the Reggae Mahn

See...I came in and picked up YOUR terms, especially after YOU had ALREADY referred to me as this "reggae mahn" bullshit YOU made up. That NEVER meant I was saying my dad was "Accredited" with those exact words... but if they were to apply to ANYONE, period, your 'laymans term' would certainly apply to HIM...the FIRST reggae artist.

It sure doesnt mean he received no such certificate for what I said when paraphrasing YOU. Fuk are you stupid and slow.
But I get it... you have nothing and are riding on whatever vapors you can think up, rather than address the real fcts: Im not lying about who my father is.
Thia must be real embarrassing eh?
You only make it worse by making more lame accusations and stretching whatever you can into 'something' when you have NOTHING.

you supposedly have a "Go-Fund-Me" page"?
Awesome. Siding with a cyber stalker. See...Frank became so obsessed...after calling me a liar repeatedly and been proven wrong time after time. He discerned my name and went digging...and digging...and digging. Youre siding and taking up the actions of a sick twisted and obsessed freak. Well done. In his digging, he found out I had a Go Fund me account...two years ago...after my bike was stolen...a rare mountain bike. This was not a part of any prior conversations but something Frank tried to bushwack me with when he followed me into another thread...where he said NOTHING to the topic. just like NOW...I had been pressing him to show me what he found concerning my claims as to who my family is when he came at me with that Go Fund me nonsense...which hes run with ever since...seeing he cant address what he actually was calling me a liar on in the first place.
Yeah... I had a Go Fund me. So what?
If ya looked at everything? It all adds up, when all is said and done...that Franks a coward aand piszed I have friends that would do shit his wouldnt.
Hes trying to shame me for Go Fund me? Why...because I couldnt afford to splurge AGAIN for another bike? That makes me a liar about my family? A con man like he says? Yeah well he doesnt mention that I was in college full time...working full time.
My schedule was working at GM on the midnight shift from 10:30-6:30 and school or co - op (which was brutal work) from 8 to 4 ( to 8 on Fridays). I just bought new skis, boots, goggles, poles...and a Loaded Chubby Unicorn. That plus college fees were all budgeted for, so when my bike got stolen... a friend suggested I open a Go Fund me account. So...I did. Which gathered just under $600 bucks real quick, and I took those donations and added it to cash I still had and bought a new ride. That cost $4K PLUS.
Oh yeah... shortly thereafter...I found out that a guy named Paul Crane stole my bike and was even given the key to where he stashed it. He lives in the apartments just north east of the intersection of Bloor and Wilson Rds here in town.
I could either go kick his facee off or report him to thee cops. Ive done neither. Ive...let it go.

Which of course does NOTHING to either validate or refute my claims as to who my family is, and Franks and now your attempts to try to make me look like losers like YOU clowns is all you can do...because...hahahaha Im not lying about ANYTHING.
Franks run from the family accusations because they were easy to prove...as seen when even borderline illiterate genetic nightmares like bungholejoe can figger rather simple and easily accessible public info.

If my friends backed me on my go fund me? They would come here, read this...and laugh at all of you for barking up the wrong tree.
Like I told Frank...some friends who had contributed... kinda felt they owed me one or two or three anyways.

Now...no more running fro this.
Can you even name the song Im claiming my dad wrote, and verify or prove wrong that his song IS considered the pioneer founding song of reggae...as recognized by even the Jamaican government in '84?
True or False?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2950
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:03:14 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Blackwell
Nice try.
But wrong. Island records was rival to Prince Busters studio. You havent been following to see the tons of clues I left, like mentioning Cecil Campbell nd Orville Burrell. Youd think ANY monkey could use that info alone to figure this out FFS

"I did wonder why a famous Olympic medal winner would need a go fund me account, when he claimed he has a family member, who works as senior officer from the Fisheries department in Canada?

Sorry...no longer DG of Fisheries.Shes moved up to the exact position I said to frank when I told him I have fam who says our military is lagging. I went on to mention shit like khibiny and S400 and S500's and he had fuk all to say. And Im not an Olympian...I was training to be one but totally veered off when I realized I was a better martial artist than anything else and went off in that direction.
Im only the Canadian M45 HighnJump champ...as said on my profile...meaning Im already easy to look up...as are my family members, once you know MY surname you know theirs as well.
And yes I could have gone to my sister or dad, or bought some other lower end bike...but, I didnt have to. Not necessary when you have solid friends as I do, who took opportunity to help me back like Ive helped them countless times. I dont expect losers to understand true friendships.

Oh and as for name dropping? I never actually did. YOU did.
Like others...they inboxed me privately to confirm... you know...those with some sort of couth.
Even Frank wasnt stupid enough to post her name.

As KJ said...apparently not. Just shows you the low lifes in here. No denyoing what kind of piece of shit bungholejoe is.

What would happen to him if a moderatorr was here?

And if my claim that shes my sister ISNT false? Like I said to Frank...yeah...some BLACK woman from the SAME TOWN, who LOOKS JUST LIKE ME and is 6'2" tall...exatly 2" shorter than I...who BOTH have a surname to another BLACK person who ALSO lives in the town the first two are from...who ALSO has the same last name. Thats a lot of coincidences.

As for him being friends with German's who were responsible for the Holocaust and biggest mass murder of innocent people in history...underlines his BS"
hahaha seriously? My friends are Nazis because they are German? And HE was responsible for the Holocaust?Fine...then YOU are responsible for slavery you racist redneck kkk bastard.
Hahaha Germans were the biggest mass murderers in history> Who is second...third...fourth. Hahah probably all Europeans....mankinds most invasive species.

FYI Carl is my cousin.I ran olympic qualifying time for the 400 when I was only 16 but it hurt so bad I never wanted to run like that again ad left the 4 to him and focused on jumping.
its too bad none of you have a noteworthy life, friends, or family for us to dissect

Do you think that possibly he brought it on himself by challenging people to find out that very information?
Would I have had to provide ANY of that if you didnt try to unnecessarily call me a liar in the first place? Maybe if, for example, you dealt with shit I said, like khibny, I wouldnt have to bother to mention how I learned this shit and from WHO. Remember asshole?I told you we are behind Russia. YOU denied this and I said I know people with top level security clearances and if THEY say we are behind ..we are...regardless of what your CNN'ed brain thinks. You started mocking me, telling me I knew no such persons.
Well... here we are now. Do I or do I not know such people... in facvt...are they not immediate family?
Yep.
Meaning I didnt like about shit and had to drop A LOT of hints to shut up th haters... which does NOT MEAN you needed to mention ANYONES NAMES. You could simply say whether yoiu confirmed or found me to be lying.
Simple. Ya wanna toss names? Well if ya can scope my profile...you can inbox me...and ask me anything in private about Paula, John, carl or any of my other relatives...and confirmed and answered your own questions if you were one of the hating doubters.

Buty we ARE dealing with people who have NO CLASS....
So its to be expected.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America