Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 2951
Muslim in AmericaPage 119 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
Mr. Renaissance.....in the big picture of life....the opinions and beliefs expressed here are of no real import. You know this. But I would like to thank you. Though your sometimes unconventional ways....you have opened my eyes to aspects of human nature I wasn't quite aware of.

Wishing you well. :)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2952
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:46:55 PM

Don't you think Mungo, that is going a little too far...exposing a family member, if indeed she is a family member of a poster here?

RM left enough clues about his "sister" that it was easy to run down whom he was claiming was his "sister." I did it months ago when he first made the claim. I considered it a waste of time to mention the name I found, as I had/have no intention to get into the pizzing contest he has with every other poster here.

"You show who are with that post."

This brought to mind a conversation I had with someone. I gave some info to that person, who promised to keep it to herself. Within an hour that person was posting the information I had shared. Shame on me for not trusting my spidie senses-I knew better.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2953
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:50:47 PM
hey KJ.. I hope youve been well!
Yeah...opinions are like a-holes, everyone has them. Some like those here are just full of putrid shit.

Yeah... opening your eyes and drawing out the worms. I can smell the shit in peoplee and WILL use various lil tactics...like simply injecting swear words at the righht time... to draw their true natures out.
They dont get 'thee cloak'...what it means or how I use it. Proof is all the accusations that Im angry. Hahaha bottom line is that people get testy when spoken down to, and wanna try to dismiss it as an emotion.
I can say anything...even outrageous shit....because Im in a persona and will use shit to get shit out of people. As we see here. We now know what a creep guys like frank and joe are...and what losers in denial and pus$ies guys like dumbchesf are. See...a real man can admit defeat....admit his errors...andd move on. These immature miscreants cant do tthat.

its no wonder they spend so much time here...they have no lives and are losers.
Frank especially.
So...meh... I jusst expose them and use them as a pinata cuz thats all theyre really good for.

You know how it is... make yourself look good by surrounding yourself with ugly people hahahahahaha
In the case here...ugly all right...especially on the inside.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2954
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:54:10 PM
Yeah...opinions are like a-holes, everyone has them. Some like those here are just full of putrid shit.

Yeah... opening your eyes and drawing out the worms. I can smell the shit in peoplee and WILL use various lil tactics...like simply injecting swear words at the righht time... to draw their true natures out.
They dont get 'thee cloak'...what it means or how I use it. Proof is all the accusations that Im angry. Hahaha bottom line is that people get testy when spoken down to, and wanna try to dismiss it as an emotion.
I can say anything...even outrageous shit....because Im in a persona and will use shit to get shit out of people. As we see here. We now know what a creep guys like frank and joe are...and what losers in denial and pus$ies guys like dumbchesf are. See...a real man can admit defeat....admit his errors...andd move on. These immature miscreants cant do tthat.

Frank especially.
So...meh... I jusst expose them and use them as a pinata cuz thats all theyre really good for.

You know how it is... make yourself look good by surrounding yourself with ugly people hahahahahaha

BigBaddnIrish? I dont believe you. I dont think you just said 'meh' and ignored it because you dont wanna get involved. I think its because...well...youre probably a normal decent human being with some half decent morals, and might have not only figured out certain names, but that me referring to them indirectly isnt actually posting a NAME. Theres really no excuse for that, and only a piece of shit would say otherwise.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2955
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:54:40 PM

Yeah... opening your eyes and drawing out the worms. I can smell the shit in people and WILL use various lil tactics...like simply injecting swear words at the righht time... to draw their true natures out.
I can say anything...even outrageous shit....because Im in a persona and will use shit to get shit out of people. As we see here. We now know what a creep guys like frank and joe are...and what losers in denial and pus$ies guys like dumbchesf are. See...a real man can admit defeat....admit his errors...and move on. These immature miscreants cant do that.

Frank especially.
So...meh... I just expose them and use them as a pinata cuz thats all theyre really good for.

BigBaddnIrish? I dont believe you. I dont think you just said 'meh' and ignored it because you dont wanna get involved. I think its because...well...youre probably a normal decent human being with some half decent morals, and might have not only figured out certain names, but that me referring to them indirectly isnt actually posting a NAME. Theres really no excuse for that, and only a piece of shit would say otherwise.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2956
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:57:04 PM

Yeah... I had a Go Fund me. So what?

That’s the issue, as it really is no big deal to run a go fund me page, unless the existence of it lays serious doubt to your other claims.

As if everything else is true, then your GoFundMe was a scam.

At the end of the day, no one buys a $10K bike and then locks it up outside and or does not even bother to have it insured.

That alone raises some serious questions.

I have raced MTB and had my share of nice bikes, now nothing near that level, but I bought what I could afford and also took advantage of pro deals that were offered to me, so even though I was getting them for wholesale or a bit less those bikes still meant the world to me.

My friend’s use to make fun of me because my apt had a bike in every room but the bathroom, as there was no way I would consider locking any of them up outside. They meant too much to me as I knew it did not matter what kind of lock I had if someone wants you bike bad enough they can take it.

So to me, someone who knows what it is like to have nice bikes, it boggles my mind that unless you just had tons of $ and did not give a sh*t, there is no reason you would do what you claimed you did. And if you did have a ton of $ then the fund is a scam.

Unless you just make really bad decisions.

Oh yeah... shortly thereafter...I found out that a guy named Paul Crane stole my bike and was even given the key to where he stashed it. He lives in the apartments just north east of the intersection of Bloor and Wilson Rds here in town.
I could either go kick his facee off or report him to thee cops. Ive done neither. Ive...let it go.

So you could have gone and got your bike back, but you chose to keep the money that the people had given you.

Again, your claims seem to defy basic logic.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2957
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:58:17 PM

Yeah... opening your eyes and drawing out the worms. I can smell the shit in people and WILL use various lil tactics...like simply injecting swear words at the righht time... to draw their true natures out.
I can say anything...even outrageous shit....because Im in a persona and will use shit to get shit out of people. As we see here. We now know what a creep guys like frank and joe are...and what losers in denial and pus$ies guys like dumbchesf are. See...a real man can admit defeat....admit his errors...and move on. These immature miscreants cant do that.

Frank especially.
So...meh... I just expose them and use them as a pinata cuz thats all theyre really good for.

irish?I hear ya man... dont trust anyone online. Still... because I have info on my profile making my identity available to any one who is seriously looking into me...its easy to also use that to find who my family is anyways. If theese guys were really good I wouldnt have had to drop ANY hints to verify myself and my POV.

Funny none of these stalkers...especially Frank...have MADE THAT CALL.
You make that call yet Frank? to see if I really DID beat Kirk McLeans ass?
Tell me what have I lied about so far?
Anyone keeping score?
I am.
Lies to date?
ZERO
A-sholes exposed? Way too many.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2958
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 6:04:33 PM
LASTLY..
for stunnedchesf, since he is clearly too stupid and slow to catch up, muchless do any damn research:
https://alchetron.com/Folkes-Brothers-2653247-W

And there you have it
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2959
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 6:06:51 PM
Thats one source regarding that certificate. Heres more

http://marcoonthebass.blogspot.ca/2011/06/story-behind-oh-carolina-jamaican-music.html
biotch!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2960
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 6:08:33 PM
Want more? Sure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkes_Brothers
And there you have it...again
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2961
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 6:14:03 PM
But wait...theres more!

http://skabook.com/foundationska/2014/04/oh-carolina-folkes-brothers/
http://marcoonthebass.blogspot.ca/2011/06/story-behind-oh-carolina-jamaican-music.html

So hey funchesf... how embarrassing is all this?
Didnt figure out that Orville Burrell ( not redinbocker, whose popcorn you should be choking on) was Shaggy eh?
Those royaltties BEFORE THEY WERE FROZEN (if they were not...would I need a go fund me account? hell...I wouldnt have even bothered to work full time while schooling full time. Thats because its again in court because Shaggy did a Bumba Raas version my dad didnt sign on to and would have never proported the copyright... moral infringement supercedes that. As soon as he sued Greensleeves and Virgin? They froze his international funds...which SOCAN is now saying they cant do and are in the works to release all the funds held in escrow...which adds up to millions.We're talking over a decade of frozen royalties from court ite ups and b/s.
My dad srt up a publishing company, Seklof Publishing and yes he was diverting a lot of cash to me as I was in a lower tax bracket. Ive paid over $40 in taxes...in ONE YEAR.
Bike stolen? Back then I had five cars in my driveway. Times change!!!
Hence why I got out of GM right before they shut down the midnight shift.
Im sure Frank knows what I went to college for lol, Which dad DID offer to pay for, but I had a really good salary at GM. Frank, hes quite the lil sick n twisted cyber stalker.

And Frank...I dont even know the details of your profile here...looking for you? Why would I. UYoure a gnat that doesnt and wouldnt gain my attention outside of here. Same with all the women here Frank...and ya KNOW this...loser.

Losers of a feather sure flock together it would sure seem.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2962
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 6:50:40 PM

Buty we ARE dealing with people who have NO CLASS....

The Irony...!!! It burns...!!! IT BURNS...!!!

You know... it occurred to me... that "tipping the RCMP" isn't really the best way to go... They would just handle it quietly... and we would never know what happened...

What occurred to me here is... We have a Federal Gov't official... involved in the procurement of Canada's next line of jet fighters... who has been implicated by someone... who I believe to be a "poseur"... claiming to be her brother... in the compromising of confidential information related to that role...

It occurred to me that... some of my reporter friends... might like that tip... I know a couple of reporters who work for the CBC (worked with the wife of one, the aunt of another)... and one of the Ottawa Citizen's senior staff is an old military buddy of mine...

And with the procurement project having access to confidential technical data... relating to the newest, latest, most advanced US planes... Whew (shakes hand)...!!! I can think of a few who would stand up and take notice of THAT... *cough* FBI *cough* *cough*NSA*cough*

Imagine the "sh!t storm" that could arise from that... Headlines shouting: "Senior Gov't Director Implicated..." Others that scream "Were Military Secrets Compromised?"... The RCMP (and whoever else had gotten involved) would almost HAVE to act on that... and VERY publicly...

If it turned out to be true... well... it could mean "jail time"... for both the "leaker" and the "leakee"... although... for political reasons... likely only the "leakee" would actually see any of that...

If it turned out to be a fraud... well... the RCMP (and whoever else had gotten involved) would have an absolute hard-on... for the fraudulent "leakee" who caused it all...

Yep... Things that make you go "Hmmm...."
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2963
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:00:55 PM

The Irony...!!! It burns...!!! IT BURNS...!!!

I think you might need to go full hazmat for this one.

If it turned out to be a fraud... well... the RCMP (and whoever else had gotten involved) would have an absolute hard-on... for the fraudulent "leakee" who caused it all...

Well if that is all it is, maybe they would be interested in some tax fraud.

As seeing as he has just now admitted this.

My dad srt up a publishing company, Seklof Publishing and yes he was diverting a lot of cash to me as I was in a lower tax bracket. Ive paid over $40 in taxes...in ONE YEAR.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on admitting to a federal crime though and implicating your dad as well, you at least have that going for you.

Anyone want to write the new headline?

Like there is seriously a great soap opera happing right in front of my eyes.

Hope others are doing screens caps as well, as there is a chance these may start disappearing.

Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 2964
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:18:24 PM
^RM must be a fraud and who would be stupid enough to admit the things he admitted to on a public forum?"
"Must be an ex employee, who has a lot of information on that family and who wants to cause a shit storm for them"
"Ask yourselves why someone with a rich father involved in reggae and a sister doing the job she does, would be on a public forum exposing his own family? who else would do that? Something really don't add up here?"

"Reggae developed from ska and rocksteady in the 1960s. Larry And Alvin’s ‘Nanny Goat’ and the Beltones’ ‘No More Heartaches’ competed for the status of first reggae record, but make no mistake Bob Marley was the one, who got Reggae World Wide Recognition"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Marley_and_the_Wailers
"Bob Marley is a True Reggae Legend"
case closed:))))
 funchesf
Msg: 2965
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:22:04 PM

Posted By: RenissanceMan68
So hey funchesf... how embarrassing is all this?

well actually it's very embarrassing ...but perhaps embarrassing for you ..... but anyway I shall explain using the links you provided below ..but this is so embarrassing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkes_Brothers

this link refers to The Folkes Brothers as a "ska" band ...nothing about the band being the originators of reggae

this link is to a blog dedicated to ska and reggae music by some unknown guy named Marcos that started playing bass in 1988

since you view wikipedia as a reliable source is why i also visited the "Reggae wikipedia page".....there is nothing about The Folkes Brothers being the originators of Reggae ... in fact there were nothing about the Folkes Brother at all ......this is so embarrassing

it was a very long page and mention a host of musicians .....so can you visit the "Reggae Wikipedia page" and point out where the Folkes Brothers are mention as the originators of Reggae ...I might have overlooked them ...this is very embarrassing ...it's embarrassing
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2966
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:37:04 PM

Im only the Canadian M45 HighnJump champ...

Ah...

I had thought you said something about "OFSAA champ"... So then you are not claiming to be Carl Folkes... but Shawn Folkes... My apologies...

Wow... That REALLY changes the calculation... vis-a-vis... what the RCMP... the media... and other potentially interested parties... would do in response...

Your poor sister... such a bright and promising young woman in her youth... SO well thought of, so well considered, in her Federal Gov't roles... and to have to see it all come crashing down around her... mired in scandal... possibly dismissed in disgrace...

And all because her brother... was a big-mouthed troll... who wanted to act the bigshot...

Whatever would sister think of brother after that...?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2967
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:51:27 PM

It burns...!!! IT BURNS...!!!

You should see a doctor about that and get some antibiotiocs.

Youre probably in the advanced stages and its rotting whats left of your brain

What occurred to me here is... We have a Federal Gov't official... involved in the procurement of Canada's next line of jet fighters... who has been implicated by someone... who I believe to be a "poseur"... claiming to be her brother... in the compromising of confidential information related to that role...

What ACTUALLY occurred is someone called me out, and I proved them wrong. Again. What we indeed have here is someone who would be in a position to say, despite what CNN -fed sheeple wanna believe, is otherwise common knowledge about our lagging military. Someone didnt believe me when I said I know someone who's word is bond if they said this to be the case. My sister is indeed such a person.
If YOU wanna believe shes NOT my sister? Thats on YOU...and your cognitive dissonance. You must seriously believe in coincidences.
Like my coach at York U Gary. You can SEE I am at York U in my profile pics, and youd note my sisters first year of University was at York. She went to the states on a...geeze...a high jump scholarship.
Imagine that.
Youll even find both our names in OFSAA track archives...for the same event. Different schools tho... by the time she hit high school they had a gifted program at only ONE high school where she was Ontario Scholar every year and broke tthe girls athletic points record. She graduated from Toledo with a 3.98 GPA for her final Masters degree grade. Yeah...coincidence too that shee looksjust like me and is built just like me and comes from a town where there is virtually no black people, esp when we grew up. It was kinda cool when she got her first job under Flaherty (RIP) because he was from Whitby, one town over.
Guess its coincidence too that the author and singer of the firrst reggae song ever lives in the same town as where I am and my sister is from and went to the same school I did. Its ironic that I now jump AGAINST Carl Georgevski's team at U of T and my team Jamcan and they are top rivals for Masters Athletics Team points.
Way to much nrandom yet connected coincidence for me to be lying...its amusing to watch how you all simply cant accept the truth and will name calland make all kinds of infantile hollow accusations because you just cant accept truth and are all too egotistical and arrogant to admit you fuked up.

So keep dreaming up RCMP shit... and make Frank sweat some more. Rumor has it they have an eye on him because hes a fuking twisted shit. And incidentally, speaking of them? Ever here of the Mayerthopre massacre? Yeah...heres a strange one for your "I dont believe you" file.
(come on, ya cant say Im not entertaining ya! lol)
one of the officers was engaged to an absolutely beautiful blonde.
She...moved far away after...and...wow... created a POF profile!
Guess who met her?
Yeah... me. And we got in real deep too.... shs an amazing woman and gifted beyond measure. And I met her right here on POF. Too bad she lives in another province!!
So guys? Dont spend too much time HERE, if you are single...ther are some very dope women here... yeah...even here in this thread... but outta here they are SINGLE...many here arent.
All this flexing shit?
Really most unbecoming on ALL od us. Bottom line is...well...none of this shit matters, not when there are awesome women out there.
I guess if you aRE a loser as it SEEMS some RALLY are...all youre gonna get in terms of attention is by trollin these forums...
Like Frank...a career troll it seems.
As far as I am concerned the ONLY reason anyone should close an account and open another is because they came off this site because they found someone, or have given up and are back to try again...not becausee we are creepy stalkers who gotta dodge and recreate accounts that get banned or theyve made too many enemies.
I bet you if you guys dug into Frank and exposed him as youre trying with me his account would have been closed long ago.
But me? Just like McLean when I kicked his ass...I aint done NOTHING wrong...I havent lied about ANYTHING nor have I revealed ANY so called secrets or ANY info any decent researcher couldnt already find just from my profile, FFS. Nice try with those lame assed accusations.
We all know who my sister and dad are, and that I didnt lie about shit. Youre just being a coward when you cant concede this and dont see how your psychological profile is revealed by your continued attacks, deflections and denials.
Which is great! Because...believe me...by watching your guys' conduct...others are indeed learning much, especially about you all here individually, not just in terms of how low life people can get.
I gotta RUN... the po-po must be on me by now for saying publically who my sister is...which I didnt SAY. YOU did, by NAMING HER NAME...which I never did. YOU did and I bet ya POF would delete your account for doing it. You guys call me shit yet have ZERO ethical standards. You know how many figured out who my sister was...two months ago? And aint said shit or revealed her name?
Well YOU cant delete that now, so if i were YOU Id be the one looking over my shoulder. Youre right in her town, arent you Encino Man?
Remember...YOU posted her NAME, not me, low life.

And you see nothing wrong with what youve done, just like Frank.
Duly noted

Let me be the first to congratulate you on admitting to a federal crime though and implicating your dad as well, you at least have that going for you.
But Frank...if Im lying, as you claim...how is that possible? And sorry nope...working for a legit and registered business and paying FULL taxes isnt against the law...dumbass. You haave too much tRump and Sons on the brain methinks! lol

Hey Frank...you really cant answer me, even now eh?
What a coward. A decent person and a real man would fess up to his fuk up.
You KNOW I havent lied about a single thing, esp concerning my family members. I bet it DOES burn eh?
Hahahah how can it not. look how youve reacted. Like the punk you are.
As seen by others even before this.

Frank...get a life. Oh...too late.
Its really no ones fault HERE that YOU are a nothing, know no one noteworthy, have done nothing noteworthy, accomplished nothing exceptional, and are an average, garden variety, run-of-the mill insignificant loser. Blame your parents and yourself and dont take it out on others. I wasnt the one who took your lunch money... even though I could have if we were school kids together.

I bet you are here EVERY Friday night, arent you Frank.
LOSER!!

Do your screen caps!
Include the one that mentions my sisters name if ya could please n thanks.
And include the Go Fund me comments, it'll make a great criminal AND civil case for harassment and cyber-stalking.
Its easily beyond a reasonable doubt, nevermind a standard of probabilities, that you indeed have done both and screen shots indeed are prima facie evidence that would have your ass both locked up, fined and your ass would be indebted to me.
So go ahead and try tossing your pebbles at my brick mansion...I have wrecking balls awaiting your glass cubicle. If yea wanna talk like a rat **stard coward ...and all because you were bested here. As KJ told you.
Wwhat a chickenshit rat **stard. Hed rather try to run to Big Brother with NOTHING than admit his error. What a coward and a pus$y you are Frank.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2968
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:21:47 PM

Sorry I dont congratulate sore losers. Especilly ones who AGAIN make false claims. I filed ALL my T4s thru my accountant thankyouverymuch... hater!!!
Audits later came thru sqwueeky clean too. Hahahaaha my dad is so 'legl' comnscious he wont eeven take a recycling box from my house and has to go buy his own because they are apparently registered to each address. I didnt even know that shit. So to suggest HE would do illegal shit is pretty inflammatory esp when I clearly havent indicated ANY actual fraudulentt behaviour. Im used to this demonization from white people when I talk about racism funchef and youre no different than them. Youd rather try to attack mee and make up shit like tax fraud than just admit you were fuking wrong. What a coeeard.
You have the links. You asked for them, and you got theem. As I knew... youd dodge and deflect even when you DO have them...and you could have found them yourself if you werent either so stupid, or lazy...or both.

Ska was attributed to the flip side...if ya do your research, which you havent.

Maybe you dont know how to read:
"History
The group's 1961 single "Oh Carolina" was the first hit record produced by Prince Buster, and is regarded as a landmark in the history of ska and reggae music."
You think wiki is the one be all source thats 100% detailed and accurate? Heence why I posted the others.
One one hand you wanna discredit i then you wanna use it to discredit me. Which is it?

his link is to a blog dedicated to ska and reggae music by some unknown guy named Marcos that started playing bass in 1988
Yeah... who wrote based on the book by Kevin O'Brien Chang, the author of Reggae Routes: The Story of Jamaican Music. Ever heard of it retard?(Thanks Frank...if you can I can). You should do your nown fuking research lazy biotch

I posted more than two links, and if ya do more research youll find more.
Nothing to say about that first one, eh?
YOU KNOW... the one that said the JAMAICAN GOVERNMENT gave my dad a CERTIFICATE in '84. And nope it didnt have to do with ska...but REGGAE...didnt it.

Its embarrassing for ME to be talking to a guy who doesnt see how embarrassing he looks.
Cant admit it, can ya.
Duck, dodge, squirm.
Look how much youve learned and ya cant acknowledge it. You had no idea how important Oh Carolina was to JA music, yet ya wanna talk here to others like you are the reggae mahn. Youre a fake as fuk wannabe dred. You probably do toss chicken bones and drink goats blood or some shit. Haitian? Probably has AIDS or a family member who did.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2969
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:46:15 PM

I had thought you said something about "OFSAA champ"... So then you are not claiming to be Carl Folkes... but Shawn Folkes... My apologies...

Yeah, whatever. I'll accept uyour apology for thinking. Clearly youre not very good at it

what the RCMP... the media... and other potentially interested parties... would do in response
I know what they would do...dismisss you and laugh at you, especially when see that you are a rat, what you are trying to rat about, and why you are being a rat. And then youd get your ass sued for libel and slander. And I would own you.

Remember as well... I had chosen to remain anonymous aand mentioned NO NAMES, including my own. YOIU HAVE. I can give you clues but that doesnt mean you can use them to publicly state names as you have. Others before you are stupid, but not THAT stupid. Furthermore... no clues were needed anyways...as onee can easily see that the info on me isnt hard to find...IF hey decide to stalk me from off my profile alone, as it is... like how you finally found out Im not Carl.
Dumbass
By all means...copy and paste one tthing that voilates the Criminal Code of Canada or any other statute.
But...well now, thanks to YOU forrevealing both my sisters actual name HERE, and especially MINE... I can lay legit claim to YOU violating section 264. I said nothing direct that could put my family in danger...YOU have.
I could say " my brother is the CEO of the RBC" and you look him up...POST HIS NAME and tthe next thing you know some freak like you who has a beef with the RBC looks her up at work...or home.

Prosecution for cyberbullying under Canadian criminal law, not including the new changes is for one of two things, which are: 1) Harassment, and 2) Defamatory libel. Harassment is a crime when a cyber bully makes another person fear for his or her safety or the safety of others.
In addition to Harassment?
Defamatory Libel
Definition
Section 298. (1) A defamatory libel is matter published, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.
Mode of expression
(2) A defamatory libel may be expressed directly or by insinuation or irony
(a) in words legibly marked on any substance; or
(b) by any object signifying a defamatory libel otherwise than by words.
R.S., c. C-34, s. 262.

So yeah... keep talk that rat **stard talk... and be careful what ya hypothesize...it WILL come back to burn your ass!

So I guess I wasnt lying after all huh.
Yeah...no shit.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2970
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:46:29 PM
Nighty night haters...
By all means...go get a life!
And stop hating on those of us that do!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2971
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:55:06 PM
Oops missed one:
Yeah... saying my sister is the head of the fighter jet program and my dads the certified first reggae artist is " exposing his own family"...when I was accused of being a liar .
look how hard it was for some of these morons. They had to dig. Meaning I didnt directly reveal shit.
See what happens when youre desperate to deflect from your errors and cant admit when youve been burned, defeated, and shown up?
Ya start talking stupid shit, failing to see how stupid youre sounding.
Ive seen this with crack heads. Ive always wondered how people fail to see how they look, just like I am here.

What a horde of cowards!

Hahaha all your reactions show me what jealous loser haters you all are.

Any of you have shit sufficient to ante up?
Got a successful sibling? A famous parent? Done anything noteworthy that most cant do?
Yeah...didnt think so. Youd have to make some shit up.
Me...hahaha I dont.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 2972
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 8:59:04 PM
My dad is coming home soon...
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 2973
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 9:02:07 PM

My dad is coming home soon...

Youve been saying that for 20 years.
The shrinks say youve built a mental black to deal with the fact that YOUR dad... ran away and left you and your mom...
With your sister.

Now...you got videos, links, and newspaper articles to confirm that he IS coming home soon. Otherwise youre obviously lying

BELOW:

Any tips?

Sorry man...cant help you there. I dont dabble in perverse shit
Chaçon son gout
Maybe start a thread for advice?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 2974
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 9:10:36 PM
I've been trying to get my dates to engage Kirlian photography but they won't stand on my custom electrodes

Any tips?
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 2975
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/28/2017 9:23:46 PM
“RM You got what you wanted and all the attention is on you, as you intended it to be since you first started posting on here, so it’s very clear that you have the attention you desperately craved for, so what will you do now?”

“Some of the nasty things you have said to some, have been to get an emotional reaction out of them and I think you like to play devil’s advocate with people”

“No point in addressing you again, because like any troll you crave attention and once that attention is gone, then so will you be gone”

“I’m pretty sure another reason for your arrogance was to pickup white women off this site and try to put white men in a negative light…granted some misbehaved and went over the top, but you have been just as bad, if not worse with your flaming of others and dismissive attitude”

“If your sister is indeed who you claim she is, then you have put shame on her and the rest of your family by acting the way you have acted on a public forum”
“You have no social ethics and no understanding of how to treat people with respect”

“From what you stated you are an aggressive bully, who solves his problems with his fists in a public setting and not with your brain”
“You have anger issues and a rigid mindset, because on one hand, you think all whites are racist and on the other hand, you are friends with racist German oppressors, who were responsible for the killing of millions of innocent Jews, so you have serious issues upstairs, if you don’t see the problem with that”

“It’s clear you don’t want equality for all and you just want to dictate what you see as your version of equality and that’s not real equality at all”
“I’m not inflating your over grown ego anymore and just wanted you to know that I figured out your agenda”

“You keep on provoking people by calling them cowards etc and you crave for more and more attention…typical troll”
“You hijacked this thread for your own ego boosting and trolled to the extreme, so give it a rest now…you’re making things toxic for all and this thread will get more and more volatile, because of you”

“Don’t feed the troll”
"I'm taking your cloak away for good"
“I’m waving bye to the troll of trolls”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America