Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo2
Msg: 3001
Muslim in AmericaPage 121 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Anything RM might have revealed is so vague as to amount to nothing.

Yes, we all know that his mouth flaps but he says nothing.

Will you all get off the leaking secret information, criminal stuff please.

I was.
Until he named me by name.
Well, by alias anyway.

There's been no possible violations of amy crimes.

And you know this... how?

Actually, you're wrong.
IF...
RM's sister is giving him classified information - which he has, at the very least, implied - then she may be in violation of the rules of her security classification.

Personally, I don't believe she would tell him anything.
RM seems like a grandstanding, ignorant, braggart to me.
But sometimes sisters are blind to the blunders of their brothers.

Poor girl, but you can't choose your family.
 tablata
Msg: 3002
Muslim in Americatv
Posted: 7/30/2017 7:21:11 AM
Should have said no evidence of a possible crime. There is nothing said here that would warrant an investigation of a possible crime....so calling RM a big mouth is likely fair. Intimating he has committed a criminal act and threatening him is not. Who knows what his sister tells him...who even knows if she has access to classified info. There is nothing there.
 2ufo2
Msg: 3003
Muslim in Americatv
Posted: 7/30/2017 8:17:26 AM
Tablata...
Granted - no solid evidence of a possible crime (except confession).
Granted - he shouldn't be 'threatened' (although he is the one who does most of the intimating and threating).
Granted - who knows or cares who his sister is or is not (it is all just him bragging).

However, IF what he says is true (however unlikely a possibility THAT may be), then - yes - a possible violation of security MAY have occurred.

Not by him, of course. He probably couldn't pass the security check required for access to that kind of information.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 3004
view profile
History
Muslim in Americatv
Posted: 7/30/2017 9:24:28 AM
"Are you still going on about that loud mouth and cyber bully? He is just a pathetic attention seeker who needs to feed his ego online, because he don't get the attention he craves offline and I seriously doubt that much of what he has said is true"
"I'm even in doubt that he is who he claims to be, so it's really not worth talking about him anymore, because he's simply a nothing, a troll with a lot of information and he got it all online"
"He selected the subject matters very carefully and knew they be would the one's to create the most controversy and give him attention, it was not just random posting"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
"Don't feed his ego and then he won't have a reason to write long pages of pure nonsense anymore"
"I'm trying to stick to the subject, but people keep on about this nobody? He's really not worth all the attention he has been getting"

"Subject matter - Muslims in America - Do you think Trump will remove more Muslims from USA and how many will he deport?
 deetristate
Msg: 3005
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/30/2017 9:28:51 AM
The lesson here:

Don't let angry, envious, leftist strangers on the internet know much about you because if you disagree with them, you will be Brendan Eich'd.

On topic:

He will only deport those that are here illegally or who have overstayed their visas ( also here illegally but leftists mince words) or who have participated in the plots to kill us.

Hopefully all of those. However many there are.
(Those here illegally and who plot to kill us)

There are many American Muslims so it can't be a big roundup.

Someone trying to be funny on a news comment section said that maybe M-13 and the islamic terrorists can fight it out and the rest of us sit back and watch. Problem solved.
(It is a joke because it is not that simple, people)

Walts
Msg: 3006
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/30/2017 10:06:45 AM

Whether she is muslim or not isnt thee question. Im surprised Im explaining this to you as well Walts, because you should know this beef is a spill over from another thread

Why are you surprised???? Remember, I'm just a dumb, ignorant, racist whitey!!!! At least that's what I've been told by, none other than, YOU!!!!!!!

does she actually know how to fish
. Ok, not public school level. High school level.
Better question had she been running Natural Resources, not Fisheries. Like fishing licenses come from NR not fisheries.
Now, catch up... the relevant question would be, if you were gonna be an up-to-speed smartass...is whether she can fly a jet or not.
Not every job requires the boss to have the skill or training of his or her employees. A real good CEO will have no idea WTF is going on on the plant floor, muchless even know how to seal a box. Thats shits all someone elses job, not the CEOs.

You are one special pile of spare parts aren't you?????? I'm pretty sure the confusion comes from the tales told in the past. I and anyone else here can't keep up with what pile of vile that comes out of your fingers and with that, trying to figure out what is true, and what is a fable, becomes another job in itself.

You and Dee share tales at all????

If not, maybe you two should start.

:P
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 3007
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/30/2017 10:10:41 AM
"Dee, Here are the comparisons between the USA and UK"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States
3.3 million Muslims living in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
3,114,992 Muslims Living in the UK
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
65.14 million population

“Illegal Immigrations are massive problem in the UK, but the government will never have a strict stratargy of dealing with them, because they simply have zero backbone and too scared too”
"I say charity begins at home and the UK government should be thinking about their own Citizens and stop thinking about bringing in more immigrants legal or not legal"

"In the UK a large number of jobs are going to Indians including: many major banks, telephone companies, even British Airways is Indian now, so the largest scammer country in the world is running a lot of services and it's beyond stupid to trust them with such positions, but not only that, but most of them can hardly speak English and there customer service is appalling too"

“It’s very frustrating to know that so much money has been wasted on supporting these illegal Immigrants and yet some people who are born in the UK have to resort to going to food banks, because of the cost of living being so high and the NHS is struggling for funds”

“The thing I like about Trumps is he has guts, won’t be pushed around by anybody and you have got to have that to make any real changes,, but he does have his faults too”
“Personally I liked Bill Clinton when he was President and I think it was disgrace, removing him from office for something, that had nothing to do with how he run the USA, but everything to do with his personal life, but I can’t stand Hillary Clinton though no not a fan of hers at all and neither were the majority of Americans, judging by the Presidential election results”

"I am not on these types of threads very often and have no idea where you stand on Politics? I hope your cool about my own personal views on it, because at the end of the day I'm not American, so I'm not pushing an agenda for any party"
 tablata
Msg: 3008
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/30/2017 11:25:13 AM
Herod calls me a racist...he has lied about that several times...so where did I come up with Reggie Mahn?. I was listening to Jimmy Buffets Fruitcake:

We're seven years from the millennium
That's a science fiction fact
Stanley Kubrick and his buddy Hal
Now don't look that abstract

So I'll put on my Bob Marley tape
And practice what I preach
Get Ja lost in the reggae mon
As I walk along the beach

Stay in touch with my insanity
Really is the only way
It's a jungle out there kiddies
Have a very fruitful day
 tablata
Msg: 3009
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/30/2017 11:30:26 AM
Why so much anger from Dee and RM:

White privilege is alive and well. The ratio of black income to white has not changed in fifty years:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/29/opinion/sunday/black-income-white-privilege.html?ref=opinion&referer=http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2017/07/black-versus-white-household-income-past-50-years
 deetristate
Msg: 3010
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/30/2017 2:53:12 PM
Man

I have said that foreign nationals( and those people with loyalty to foreign countries) should not be in charge of banks and the IT systems. I have no problem with much of what you said.

But Westerners have a suicide wish or we have put in position those with a suicide wish or no connection to the future.

Or like some here who hate themselves or feel guilty about being Westerners.

So they don't care, really.

The state capital here are full of Indian run IT systems.

Unlike us, they look out for one another.

I don't blame them. I blame us.

But people are waking up.

There was a program in the 90s where people from historically poor areas were moved in small numbers to middle and bourgeois communities. The idea was that the small number of people would adapt to the culture of the majority.

We are adapting to cultures that have failed by Western standards.

But, we are feeling pretty good because people are waking up.

If your PM would more often express her true feelings rather than the PC, we are miles forward.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3011
Muslim in America
Posted: 7/30/2017 5:09:59 PM
The christian taliban are working their way into the goverment thanks to tRump.

Trump’s Pick For EPA Post Writes “Science-Bible Stories” And Has Ties To The Chemical Industry

Michael Dourson is a toxicologist known for mingling science and religious ideas. Two religious leaders were quoted in an Environmental Protection Agency press release announcing his nomination.

President Trump on Monday nominated the controversial toxicologist Michael Dourson, who self-publishes science-inspired Bible books, to lead the Environmental Protection Agency’s work on chemical safety and pollution prevention.

Dourson “writes books matching science and Biblical text,” according to his Twitter profile on Tuesday afternoon. After BuzzFeed News asked him about this, the profile changed to “writes science-Bible stories.”

Dourson has written a three-book series called Evidence of Faith. The books offer a retelling of famous religious stories, such as the birth of Jesus, using a mashup of fictional conversations, references from the Bible and other religious texts, and scientific discoveries. The most recent book, The Linen Cloths: ...Jesus Left Behind, was published in February. He’s planning a fourth book on Noah and the Great Flood, according to his blog Messiah’s Star.

At the start of each book, he uses similar language to explain how both nature and the Bible guided his narratives.

“First, it is assumed that the natural law (Nature) and the written law (the Bible) have the same dignity and teach the same things in a way that one of them has nothing more and nothing less than the other because they have the same author—God (St. Augustine, 354-430),” he wrote in Linen Cloths.

It also seems that he may read the Bible literally.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/zahrahirji/michael-dourson-writes-science-bible-books
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3012
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/2/2017 7:27:03 AM
More proof that tRump is part of the christian taliban.

The Check In: Trump and Religion
Late Night with Seth Meyers

Published on Aug 1, 2017

Seth takes a break from breaking news to check in on President Trump's evolving views on religion, faith and the separation of church and state.

https://youtu.be/KeAbXmhTF-A
 gtomustang
Msg: 3013
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/2/2017 5:35:12 PM
"Not every job requires the boss to have the skill or training of his or her employees. A real good CEO will have no idea WTF is going on the plant floor, much less even know how to seal a box"

>>>I hate to stick my hand into this ongoing blender, but a good CEO understands the product, its market, and where to cut costs in its manufacturer. If you've ever had to explain things to your boss who doesn't know WTF, you understand what I mean. A boss who can lead without this knowledge...has above-average middle management to make up for his lack of knowledge. And knows how to listen. These people do exist, but business classes are full of history of CEOs who were a bad fit b/c they didn't know WTF about the business, and it became clear when competitors stepped up their game and crowded the market.

"I have said that foreign nationals( and those people with loyalty to foreign countries) should not be in charge of banks and the IT systems. I have no problem with much of what you said. But Westerners have a suicide wish or we have put in position those with a suicide wish or no connection to the future."

>>>but voting a chump with foreign business connections, loyalty to foreign banks, and colluding, that's not the trump supporters having a suicide wish and no connection the future.

so Hillaryous :)
 deetristate
Msg: 3014
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 4:14:59 AM
What is amusing is that you pretend not to see the difference between those two things and believe that people who read this will not see the difference either. An insult to your audience.

If foreign business connections were actually the measure (and people actually bought that schtick), not many people who have run would qualify to run. On both sides of the isle.

But you know that.

Also amusing is your constant repeating of conjecture and lack of evidence of any of collusion. Now we have the added unsupported allegation of , "loyalty" to foreign banks. The latest leftist pivot?

The most amusing is the lack of originality in your posts and how you cleverly steal what other people write and then misstate it or place it in a totally unrelated context in an attempt at cuteness.

But again, entertaining and points for clever even if not smart.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3015
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 7:20:17 AM
So how can you tell when someone wants the christian version of the taliban in power?

You will see them appoint religious nut jobs.

So clearly tRump supporters are not against sharia law, they just want their version of it.

Group asks Trump to withdraw Wisconsin judicial nominee who says Bible precedes the Constitution
By Louis Weisberg, Staff writer Jul 23, 2017 Updated Jul 28, 2017 0

A legal watchdog group is calling on the Trump administration to withdraw its nominee for a vacancy on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.

The Alliance for Justice contends that Amy Coney Barrett, a professor at Notre Dame Law School, is unsuitable for the bench due to her belief that the Bible can precede U.S. law.

Barrett has never held a judicial position and has very little litigation experience.

“Amy Coney Barrett is a judicial nominee the likes of which we have rarely seen: a person who believes and has stated that judges can and should put their personal beliefs ahead of the law and Constitution when carrying out their duties, AFJ president Nan Aron said in a prepared statement. “Specifically, Barrett has written that judges should put their religious faith ahead of the law (emphasis by AFJ) in certain cases. She also has written that judges should not have to abide by precedent if they disagree with how past cases were decided. These views are so contrary to our system of democracy and justice that, in our view, they clearly disqualify her for the federal bench.”

http://www.wisconsingazette.com/news/group-asks-trump-to-withdraw-wisconsin-judicial-nominee-who-says/article_edb9c39a-6ff6-11e7-8fb7-5f13d109a205.html
 gtomustang
Msg: 3016
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 7:33:39 AM
which two points, I was clever enough to mention more than a few :). Business connections are apparently interesting to Trump supporters, they thought HRC had too many connections to Wall Street and the TPP, and that was one reason out of many they weren't voting for her. Is there evidence of collusion? Just as much evidence that Seth Rich handed over the DNC files, and that HRC had anything to do with Benghazi, and so on...in other words, plenty for the Trump supporters. They are quick to call for yet another investigation into her, to "lock her up!", so apparently, the same level of evidence is enough to investigate further into Chump. For example, Trump family members have done a lot of business with Deutsche Bank, which conducted an "internal" investigation into links with Russia while being investigated for Russian money laundering.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/16/deutsche-bank-examined-trump-account-for-russia-links

where there is smoke, there may be fire. but its not the latest news.

"Republican presidential candidate owes at least $250 million to banks for various real estate projects, according to his personal finance disclosure forms."

https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/03/20/trumpwallst0320/

maybe that's why he isn't thrilled about giving up his 1040's or Mueller digging into past business history. Might be some interesting skeletons in the closet. We'll see how amusing and clever it becomes.

meanwhile, Chris Wray as FBI director may become interesting...corporate lawyer who worked with the torture program and may bring back snooping thru your emails? are the Trumpets sure it was HRC who would bring back the neocons?

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/8/2/wray_confirmed_as_fbi_director_as
 deetristate
Msg: 3017
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 9:22:01 AM
Bring back?

Surely you jest.

You compared two things and now pretend not to know what they are? OK. Enough of the pretending. Yawn.

Again, I thought the whole hillary email benghazi whatever was noise and immaterial. So nonresponsive.

Do you really think that the IRS under Obama, and the current IRS employed obama/hillary supporters there, would not have leaked any damaging or crime related tax information of Trump's?
If so, why do you believe that?
 tablata
Msg: 3018
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 10:38:34 AM

Yawn.

If this thread or site is boring you, maybe its time to move on? Nobody is demanding you troll here after all.

gtomustang
Msg: 3019
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 11:12:03 AM
gosh, I was clever and amusing, now I induce yawns. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

"do you really think that the IRS under Obama would not have released damaging Trump releases (if there were any to release)?"

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/06/ny-times-writer-asks-irs-to-leak-trumps-tax-returns-receives-hefty-dose-of-legal-advice-instead/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-leaking-donald-trump-s-tax-returns-n733661

considering how many celebrites file tax returns, you'd think there'd be a lot more leaks. Of course, if you get fired from the IRS for leaking...where else are you going to get a job? My best friend works a state job, and they are always warned no civilian company wants to hire an employee so stupid they found a way to lose a unionized state job :)
 2ufo2
Msg: 3020
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 11:18:28 AM

Do you really think that the IRS under Obama, and the current IRS employed obama/hillary supporters there, would not have leaked any damaging or crime related tax information of Trump's?
If so, why do you believe that?

Because people who work for the US Government generally understand that they are handling people's lives and reputations in their hands. No matter how much they personally dislike or like a person, that doesn't come into play during the job. This is, of course, simply a general rule - not an absolute - among government workers.
 deetristate
Msg: 3021
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 1:58:49 PM
So are you both saying that government employees are not leaking all the other Trump administration information(true and untrue)?

Than who is?

LOLTrump
Msg: 3022
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 2:09:15 PM

So are you both saying that government employees are not leaking all the other Trump administration information(true and untrue)?

It is not possible to leak information that is not true.

See dee, that is what is called a lie and as such is different from leaked information.

Now I think we both know you put the true and untrue part there because if you had not then you would have been admitted that those leaks make tRump look very bad because they are just that, leaks which means they are true.

Than who is?

There are dumb questions and then there are dee questions.

She literally think that someone on the POF forums can actually answer that questions and or if they can not it some way implies anything.

Either way, back to the crazy nutters in the USA.

Christians are more than twice as likely to blame a person’s poverty on lack of effort
By Julie Zauzmer August 3 at 7:00 AM

Which is generally more often to blame if a person is poor: lack of effort on their own part, or difficult circumstances beyond their control?

The Washington Post and the Kaiser Family Foundation asked 1,686 American adults to answer that question — and found that religion is a significant predictor of how Americans perceive poverty.

Christians are much more likely than non-Christians to view poverty as the result of individual failings, especially white evangelical Christians.

“There’s a strong Christian impulse to understand poverty as deeply rooted in morality — often, as the Bible makes clear, in unwillingness to work, in bad financial decisions or in broken family structures,” said Albert Mohler, president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. “The Christian worldview is saying that all poverty is due to sin, though that doesn’t necessarily mean the sin of the person in poverty. In the Garden of Eden, there would have been no poverty. In a fallen world, there is poverty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/03/christians-are-more-than-twice-as-likely-to-blame-a-persons-poverty-on-lack-of-effort/?utm_term=.763e965e7ddb
 2ufo2
Msg: 3023
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 4:08:35 PM

Than who is?

Just a guess... but maybe political appointees.
 tablata
Msg: 3024
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 4:44:10 PM
Who has Trump maligned? The intelligence community. Who has the best opportunity for knowing what is going on behind the scenes? The intelligence community. They know everything and have leaked things in a steady stream imho. It could be also angry White house staffers of course.
 2ufo2
Msg: 3025
Muslim in America
Posted: 8/3/2017 4:52:02 PM
^^^^

It could be also angry White house staffers of course.

Like I said... political appointees.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America