Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 376
Muslims in America Page 16 of 123    (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42)

Posted By: Aprilovesrosas
You did call me that name and said I was making "someone" do things for me.....THAT made me MAD at you

and that's why he got mad at you because you were totally playing the guy like a fiddle, most likely you didn't realize what you were doing until i pointed it out to both of you, ...causing both of you to shoot "me" the messenger

Anyway...what did you mean by she's alive?

"it's alive alive" taken from the most notable quote in the story of Frankenstein which was ranted over and over by Von Frankenstein after the hand of his creation moved and Von Frankenstein became drunk with power for he had created Life and become God

Von- fun- chest...sounds better. ...Do I look like the temptress by saying that?.:-) :-)

I'm sort of kind of scare to say yes ...one creation is enough.....you might mutant from Franken-April into April the Wolf Girl

No, it was her inner spiritual faith who made her sees the light

nope...because he said that his Mother was not religious and therefore she had no inner faith which mean most likely it was a demon that spoke to her

If you keep disrespecting God's believers I will have NO RESPECT with you

aren't Muslims also God believers? ...but yet you are bashing them ....therefore you must first lead by example...

THE QUESTION
to April my little lost lamb....will you promise in the name of Jesus to never bash Muslims again ...yes or no?

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile

Posted By: razors_edge55
"brush up on my british accent " should be( pip pip ,tally ho)

that might lead people to think that I engage in Fox Hunts ....

"a person spoke to her )now, one of you guys said a person the other said an intity,,you guy are sooo padantic
now read carefully ,,to be clear ,(something )in the faith (spoke to her )made sence and full filled her needs

Demons are also part of the Christian Faith ....since you claim that no one can prove that God doesn't exist ...can you prove that it wasn't a demon that spoke to your Mother?

so you know ,I did go to catholic school for 8 years and at age 16 I was given the freedom to choose not to go to church

they had 8 years to program you into a "Christian Sleeper Cell" and released you upon the World at the age of 16 to unknowingly preach in favor of the existence of God like you are doing in this forum......it's called Agnosticism

but let other people have there free will too,or is that way above your abiliy ?

if you have to "pay" for the consequences...then it's not Free ...funches 3:16
 tomfiend
Msg: 377
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:07:50 AM

I've heard this sort of "defense" of religions many times.

The implication being that I'm "the bad guy", for wanting to kick away the metaphorical "crutch", on which vulnerable people rely, as some sort of 'coping mechanism'.

No you are a bad guy because you attempt to control the thoughts of others....there is little distinction between you and Trump.

You are a bad guy because you accuse any of not believing the same way you do of being damaged.

You are the type of person that I despise.... and this has nothing to do with Israel.... it goes without saying you have no idea whether there is a God or not....you choose not to believe and refuse other people to have independence of thought. You are as big of POS as there is.

Or the passive-aggressive innuendos of the alleged "anger" of atheists.
That's usually coupled with the assumption that that alleged "anger" comes from having personally been a victim of sexual (or other ) abuse, as a child, by a "priest".

Your rage against Religion because of the actions of rapists hiding out in the priesthood is palpable. It is easy to come to the conclusion you were a victim. Rational, logical well adjusted people may rage against the Rapists.... few though hold it against “religion” because of the bad apples...not well adjusted people anyway.

They seem incapable of understanding that a person's revulsion of that, could possibly exist, unless they'd been victims themselves. (I could find you some quotes, but I can't be bothered )

Nope....easy to have revulsion against rapists...not easy to have such revulsion though that you claim believers are damaged.

They see any criticism, or questioning of their "faiths" as; "an attack".

Lots of people attack the concept of God....only pieces of sh^t....human skum...attacks the individual for choosing to believe.

Or if it's just the sheer embarrassment, of being made to objectively, and critically, face-up to the ridiculousness of the rituals, myths, superstitions, and 'beliefs', which their particular flavour of "god" is alleged to demand.

No more ridiculous than proclaiming everything in the Universe...its mathematical precision...just came out of nothing.

I oppose it, because:
It's a scam, which preys on the vulnerable.

You oppose it because you are an incredibly ignorant and myopic individual... a not very smart one at that.

ALL religions are based on LIES.

Religions are merely a method to attempt to understand God...even if there is no God, they are not a lie by any means.

I believe the truth is always best.

Your belief in your truth in no way is evidence that yours is reality.

As far as "kicking away the crutch" goes:
I think that religions are particularly cruel and insidious in this respect.
People "get better", with help and support, and with their own strength, but religions tell those people that they only got better because they "believed", and that if they stop believing, they'll get sick again.

Sounds like you are homophobic to....that’s how Dee describes homosexuals.

There are about 10,000 different religions.

You are still too stupid to get that has nothing to do with the actual existence of God or not.

The truth is; ALL religions are fake.

Your truth is not the truth.

I'm really not the "bad guy" here, atheists aren't "the bad guys".

No..... most atheists are not bad guys...they are simply non-believers. You are a bad guy though because you want everybody to believe like you.

Religions are currently causing almost ALL the wars, famines, migrations, refugees, and general shit, which is going on in the world.

This statement shows incredible ignorance.... and is Exhibit A for proving you are crackpot.

Religions:
Fúck 'em.

Thought controllers. F^ck you.

You are a very damaged individual and you need to find out why and work on it. So sad.

LOLTrump
Msg: 378
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:14:16 AM

Thought controllers. F^ck you.

You are a very damaged individual and you need to find out why and work on it. So sad.

You should really relax, as it has been shown that people with imaginary friends are 34.3% more likley to suffer a heart attack when attempting to defend the existence of their invisible friends.
 tomfiend
Msg: 379
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:17:43 AM

ou should really relax, as it has been shown that people with imaginary friends are 34.3% more likley to suffer a heart attack when attempting to defend the existence of their invisible friends.

This type of response is why I pretty much consider you an idiot... not worth arguing with. You need to read a book on Debate or something.... you are pitiful in that department. Sorry... but true.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 380
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:30:54 AM

This type of response is why I pretty much consider you an idiot... not worth arguing with.

Then I guess that is why you felt the need to respond.

You need to read a book on Debate or something....

Maybe you could try to read one about the use of the English language.

you are pitiful in that department. Sorry... but true.

So tell me again about what you know about tachyons particles?

LOL you just google sh*t and then post it and pretend like you understand it.

Then when people point out the fact you are wrong all you can do is deflect and insult.

It is both sad and funny, so please do not stop as it gives me joy to watch an idiot like you get owned post after post.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 10:28:14 AM
your replys Honest ,,,are rude ,over the top ,selfish,agressive ,Irrational,intolerant ,padantic , rediculous,
childish ,and down right ,,SILLY ,,I thought I was talking to an adult ,,clearly not
your post are void of any Intellectuel reason other than ,,cause I said so,,
and for that reason should be ignored
 LOLTrump
Msg: 382
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 11:37:39 AM

your replys Honest ,,,are rude ,over the top ,selfish,agressive ,Irrational,intolerant ,padantic , rediculous,
childish ,and down right ,,SILLY ,,I thought I was talking to an adult ,,clearly not

Well I guess it was a good thing that you spoke like an adult and addressed only the topic at hand did not just post a bunch of personal insults toward someone.

As if you had done that, someone might have to point out your hypocrisy.

your post are void of any Intellectuel reason other than ,,cause I said so,,
and for that reason should be ignored

Well how very mature of you to declare yourself the winner and then inform people because you said so.

I see the church has taught you well.

Just shout down anyone that dares questions your logic.

FYI, it is spelt intellectual.
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 383
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 12:37:50 PM

Feel free to answer it then.

LOL.!!

The thing is, I answered that question, I proved that there IS God, in Msg # 363 ......but as usual, none of you have the intellectual ability to rationally answer any question.

All you do is try to divert any subject that needs to be answered using critical thinking, With insults or offenses trying to hide your own ignorance, reason why the poster #364 that is below my Msg deflected the Subject ... I immediately perceived his intention. I immediately knew that it was just a "PLOY" Because HE knew NONE OF THE ATHEISTS COULD RESPOND THAT QUESTION IN AN HONEST RATIONAL manner .... NONE. !!

Now, again......... Show me your intellect (if you still have any) by responding to my post .. I will return at night to see who has diverted the subject to that particular post # 363 and who at least tried it!

===============

Keep My question on msg #363
 daynadaze
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 12:49:50 PM
Message 363 is nothing but parroting, you show no proof at all.
 deetristate
Msg: 385
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 12:58:00 PM
What I don't get April is why you need to prove your faith to anyone.

It doesn't matter what you say or how. They will dismiss it and attempt comedy doing it.

On the other hand, they are using you and arguing with you to convince themselves.

So perhaps it serves some purpose for them.
 tomfiend
Msg: 386
Muslims in America are not the real threat
Posted: 3/27/2017 12:58:29 PM

Normal people do not kick the vulnerable when they are down.

Exactly......what kind of person does that? The answer is a terrible person...an angry person.... a damaged person. There is something very, very wrong with the guy.

There was a God thread under the philosophy thread and people went back and forth....hundreds of pages worth, about why there was or was not a God or why nobody could ever really know. Nobody there, that I noticed, was the POS this Jovan guy is... who attacked believers...gloating at knocking aside their "crutches"...claiming they were damaged.

This is also a guy who claims the Israelis should throw down their weapons, not defend themselves any more, apologize to the Arabs and throw themselves at the mercy of the Arabs. ....there is something seriously, seriously wrong with this guy.
 tomfiend
Msg: 387
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:02:12 PM

Message 363 is nothing but parroting, you show no proof at all.

Its not parroting, just a misunderstanding about probability. In the entire Universe there are likely billions of Planets, by chance, that fit Earth's habitability billing.

The issue is the Universe itself..... what are the chances it would be here without a God. There are only two possibility:

1) God or

2) an Infinite number of universes... and we happen by chance to live in the one with the attributes it has.

Yes..... none of us can explain where God came from....if there is a God.

Me, I suspect from another Universe.... but who really knows.
 2ufo2
Msg: 388
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:15:01 PM
April...
If the earth were smaller/larger/closer/further away , etc., etc., ...then any intelligent life there would cite those facts as 'proof' since they would have evolved for that particular environment.
Do I have any proof? More proof than you have for your belief in god.

ETA: LOLTrump...So, I shouldn't mention organic compounds formed as a natural process in proto-planetary disks? Or bacteria in meteorites?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 389
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:19:13 PM

Its size is perfect. If the Earth were smaller, it would be impossible for it to have an atmosphere. If the Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen.

So if the Earth was 1% smaller life would not be possible based on what science?

The Earth is the only planet with an atmosphere composed of a suitable mixture of gases that provide sustenance to plants, animals and humans.

That we are currently aware of.

Also should be noted we have only looked at a handful of the trillions upon trillions that exist.

So given current prediction models it is estimated that there are ~10million other such planets out there like ours.

The Earth is located at the right distance from the sun. If the Earth were a little further from the sun, we would all freeze. If it were a little closer, we would burn. The Earth remains at a perfect distance from the sun as it rotates around it. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be perfectly heated and cooled every day.

That sad part is, you do not know that the distance from the Sun to the Earth, varies by some 5,000,000 Kms per year.

Thats's 5 million kms, up to 3-4% of the total distance.

I know most of this went over your head April but please feel free to refute of challenge anything I have posted.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 390
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:32:35 PM

I proved that there IS God, in Msg # 363

Really...?!? Where...?!? In the part you must have edited out...?

Because... from the perspective of "critical thinking"... there is nothing there...

Well... except for the ramblings of a "stupid fvck" anyway...

You're going to have to be a little more specific... about just where that "proof" is...

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa
 LOLTrump
Msg: 391
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:32:51 PM

The issue is the Universe itself..... what are the chances it would be here without a God. There are only two possibility:

1) God or

2) an Infinite number of universes... and we happen by chance to live in the one with the attributes it has.

Invalid question: (and not because you used the word possibility and not possibilities)

Begging the Question (also called Petitio Principii, this term is sometimes used interchangeably with Circular Reasoning): If writers assume as evidence for their argument the very conclusion they are attempting to prove, they engage in the fallacy of begging the question. The most common form of this fallacy is when the first claim is initially loaded with the very conclusion one has yet to prove.

Either/Or Fallacy (also called "the Black-and-White Fallacy," "Excluded Middle," "False Dilemma," or "False Dichotomy"): This fallacy occurs when a writer builds an argument upon the assumption that there are only two choices or possible outcomes when actually there are several. Outcomes are seldom so simple.

In the end, it is all just:

Special Pleading, in which the writer creates a universal principle, then insists that principle does not for some reason apply to the issue at hand. For instance, “Everything must have a source or creator. Therefore God must exist and he must have created the world. What? Who created God? Well, God is eternal and unchanging--He has no source or creator.” In such an assertion, either God must have His own source or creator, or else the universal principle of everything having a source or creator must be set aside—the person making the argument can’t have it both ways.

Here is a handy list so maybe you can avoid more in the future:

https://web.cn.edu/kwheeler/fallacies_list.html
 tomfiend
Msg: 392
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:41:00 PM

Really...?!? Where...?!? In the part you must have edited out...?

Because... from the perspective of "critical thinking"... there is nothing there...

Well... except for the ramblings of a "stupid fvck" anyway...

Another winner here....without ability to use "stupid fvck" in a sentence...half his vocabulary would be gone. Very sad.
 tomfiend
Msg: 393
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:46:06 PM
Unfortunately LOL.... beyond the fact your understanding of Logic is limited to plagiarizing Google.... when it comes to the issue of God, the laws of Logic do not apply. We cannot logically account for his existence without also accounting for where he came from or alternatively, we need not worry about it and simply do away with the issue of causation.... he just always was/is.

Makes as much sense as the Universe being created out of nothing does it not?

Yes...I read hawkings feeble attempt to explain the creation of the Universe in the Grand Design.....in the end... just babbling about particles that flicker into and out of existence.

But if the Universe could have been created from Particles flickering into and out of existence, so could god.
 funchesf
Msg: 394
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:47:19 PM

your replys Honest ,,,are rude ,over the top ,selfish,agressive ,Irrational,intolerant ,padantic , rediculous,childish ,and down right ,SILLY

but you don't mean that in a bad way....right?

but anyway...speaking of children allow me to explain my position in a way even someone childlike could understand

if children were killing each other in the name of an unprovable entity such as Santa Claus but yet you went around claiming that no one can prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist you would be creating the reality to the children that Santa Claus does indeed exist and would be partly responsible for any killings that took place

when it comes to a belief in Santa Claus the older the kids get the more they are encourage not to believe in unprovable entities such as Santa Claus and those that still believe in Santa after they reach adulthood might be deemed to have mental issues...

but when it comes to a belief in God the kids are not discourage but in fact encouraged to believe in unprovable entities to the point that they are willing to kill in the name of this entity when others violate their belief ...this is why a belief in God is an acceptable delusion

therefore as long as those such as yourself agnostically claiming that no one can prove that God doesn't exist ...you are responsible for contributing to the creation of a reality that God does exist and therefore are partly responsible for those that kill in the name of God

THE QUESTION
when someone kills in the name of God ...do those that claim that God does exist or can't be proved not to exist consider that person to be a Terrorist or a True believer?

Posted By deetristate
What I don't get April is why you need to prove your faith to anyone.

because she was commanded to spread the delusion ...oops ...er.. I meant commanded to spread the word to all Nations which is deemed as an act of proving one's Faith

amazing that a Christian such as yourself didn't know this ...a part time Christian perhaps?
 tomfiend
Msg: 395
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 1:53:18 PM

THE QUESTION
when someone kills in the name of God ...do those that claim that God does exist or can't be proved not to exist consider that person to be a Terrorist or a True believer?

You make the same mistake that Jovan the Terrible makes.... assuming facts not in evidence. Few people today kill over religion...even Isis is driven not by religion, but disaffection. Man kills because he is, in the end, a predator who fights for dominance and power...just like in the rest of the animal world.

Nobody in the US kills over religion except for the rogue murderer who is more likely to kill a minority, and as far as I understand it, neither does Islam.

Not even sure Hitler killed over religion...more over a people he did not like and who he used as a scapegoat. Since Hitler was only born Christian... was more into the occult, unlikely he killed Jews because they refused to believe in Jesus...at least I have never heard that he did.
 funchesf
Msg: 396
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:12:44 PM

Posted By: tomfiend
You make the same mistake that Jovan the Terrible makes

by trying to discuss religion using logic with those governed by Faith? .....guilty as charged.

Posted By: tomfiend
Few people today kill over religion

but in the belief and in the Bible... God does command people to kill ...

which is why I've asked the question to those that claim that God does exist or can't be proved not to exist were these people in the Bible and those that kill in the name of God today ... Terrorist or True believers?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 397
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:13:04 PM

Unfortunately LOL.... beyond the fact your understanding of Logic is limited to plagiarizing Google.... when it comes to the issue of God, the laws of Logic do not apply. We cannot logically account for his existence without also accounting for where he came from or alternatively, we need not worry about it and simply do away with the issue of causation.... he just always was/is.

So ignore reality and replace it with your own, sounds totally believable.

What's next, you gonna tell me about a talking snake or a 600 year old man?

Nope.

Yes...I read hawkings feeble attempt to explain the creation of the Universe in the Grand Design.....in the end... just babbling about particles that flicker into and out of existence.

Good point, because a much better explanation is some dude did it.

But if the Universe could have been created from Particles flickering into and out of existence, so could god.

and so could unicorns., etc.....

The lack of something, does not prove that something else exists.

> Nobody in the US kills over religion except for the rogue murderer who is more likely to kill a minority, and as far as I understand it, neither does Islam.

If someone walks into an abortion clinic and kills some people and when asked why they did it, they say because god says abortion is wrong.

Was that killing over religion?
 razors_edge55
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:28:51 PM
ok not very funches ,once again you are painting in black and white ,,,the question ,,killing in the name of god ,I have already answered that ,,you seem to think a radical, is anyone who believes something ,,is going to ,,,fly a plane in to something ,,strap on a bomb vest ,,ect,,,you seem to be afraid of believers ,,guess you think mother teresa was a whore ??? as I said soooo ficking many times I'm not a believer ,,but I do believe in free will ,,,,,,so this is about your will or free will ,,,,so are you felling lucky ,,,,punk ?
nah forget it ,i don't feel lucky after reading your post I need a shower ,,lol trump you and funchesf please get a room and work it out between you ,,,and I expect an invatation
to the wedding
 tomfiend
Msg: 399
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:31:36 PM

Nope.

Yep

Good point, because a much better explanation is some dude did it.

Nope

and so could unicorns., etc.....

stupid analogy...maybe you don’t exist but are simply a virtual experience.

The lack of something, does not prove that something else exists.

Yea...so?

Nobody in the US kills over religion except for the rogue murderer who is more likely to kill a minority, and as far as I understand it, neither does Islam.

If someone walks into an abortion clinic and kills some people and when asked why they did it, they say because god says abortion is wrong.

Was that killing over religion?

Religion has nothing to do with it... Mental illness does.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 400
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:33:42 PM

guess you think mother teresa was a whore ??

It has been proven she was no saint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwBHJoSiI

as I said soooo ficking many times I'm not a believer ,,but I do believe in free will ,,,,,,so this is about your will or free will ,,,,

If you claim to be all about free will, why are you ok with people who use religion to remove your ability to have that?

I would guess you do not care because none of it personally affects you and you lack the empathy and understanding to feel for others who are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Religion has nothing to do with it... Mental illness does.

Well then I guess we both believe you have to be mentally retarded to believe there is a god.

Otherwise your claim falls apart.

As if someone kills in the name of god and the only explanation is that they are mentally ill, then it must be concluded that unless you are able to understand this is not real you have to have a mental illness.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America