Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forumslady
Msg: 526
Muslims in America are not the real threatPage 22 of 123    (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48)
Tomfiend- "This is a site where the big boys play"

Is it now??

You need to know, that I know, for a FACT, that you are a woman hiding behind the screen name of a man.

OOPS!

Yeah, I know, HOW does she know, you ask???

Well, I'm handy with all kinds of things, intelligent and NOT a person to trifle or mess with.

I didn't want to have to out you, but you kept on until you got what you deserved.

I warned GoodLord1 and he had the sense to back off, now he knows that was a good decision.

I've always done my best to be a good person, but you asked for this and if you have ANY sense it all, you better stay in your lane and not cross me again.
 tomfiend
Msg: 527
Muslims in America are not the real threat
Posted: 3/30/2017 3:24:02 PM
Lol.....ask your very good friend Ms kj521....she does for a fact know whether I am male or not.....
But I do have question sweetheart....are there lots of women out there who argue in the manner I argue..or if I am who you say I am, am I unique?

And by the way sweetie pie. If I was vindictive, I would be the last person here anybody should mess with. Fortunately I'm deep down a "sweetie" so even those who think I am an ahole...and there are quite a few...have nothing to fear.

Lol Trump......I posted a link to a forbes article last page. Not doing it again.
 _babblefish
Msg: 528
Posted: 3/30/2017 3:42:35 PM

But I do have question sweetheart....are there lots of women out there who argue in the manner I argue..or if I am who you say I am, am I unique?

And by the way sweetie pie. If I was vindictive, I would be the last person here anybody should mess with.

oh please, you're as pedestrian as a shit salesman with a mouth full of product
 forumslady
Msg: 529
Posted: 3/30/2017 3:47:29 PM
Tomfiend- Kj hardly consider's me a friend, I don't consider her an enemy though. In fact, I don't care enough one way or the other about your crap stirring ways.
I wonder how she will react though, when she sees that you just publicly insinuated the two of you had sex.
That's the only way she would know for a FACT you are a man, so don't come back and try to say that isn't what you meant.
Regardless of how KJ feels about me or I feel about her, for you to do what you just did and put her buisness out there on this forum makes me livid and sick.
You are either a woman parading as a man, or you lied before and were a man parading as a woman.
The thing with telling so many lies is that even when you tell the truth no one believes you and no one hopes more for KJ's sake that that is the case.
You are truly disgusting and vile.
I am NOT your sweetheart, but after this, I'll consider you my b'tch.
I'll even send you an engraved invitation, a collar and a food dish and if I decide to, I'll send you the training manual next.
 tomfiend
Msg: 530
Posted: 3/30/2017 3:48:47 PM
Lol...babble....you do belong here...despite your sex. You are mean and nasty. I noticed that right away....I doubt anybody has ever called you close to sweet...so sad...but at least you can keep up with the guys. In your world...that's more important than being sugar and spice. Vinegar it is. :-)
 tomfiend
Msg: 531
Posted: 3/30/2017 3:53:49 PM
Forumslady I hope you are kidding or angry, because this last post of yours evidences significant mental dysfunction. If this is the real you, you have gone seriously downhill since you were posting under another name.. i mean way down hill. Kj does not take your slander of her personally I'm sure...but publicly attacking a person's "virtue"...can cost you a lot of money....your mental dysfunction is no defense.
 ordinary_psycho
Msg: 532
Posted: 3/30/2017 3:59:29 PM
Jo van.
Can't see the point in getting into an endless argument with you, don't have the time nor the inclination for that. Don't spend enough time on here to sift through the archive to meet your demands.
Feel free to think you've "won" if you derive some importance from your forum status. Not my concern.
You appear to have me marked as a backward looking conservative and goddist, You can think whatever you like, I won't try and dissuade you of such notions. No skin off my teeth what anyone on here thinks of me.

The topic was about Muslims and their place as immigrants to America.
Didn't stay on topic, nowhere close. Straight to the histrionics and the worst examples taken as representative of the the group, terrorism, the priesthood, Zionism, the usual stuff. It was to be expected, the usual stereotyping taken as representative of your set.
Don't know about where anyone else lives but here on the Black isle no one carries on like that, people just get on with their lives. Don't think anyone has ever spoken to me about religion.
You do realize Scotland has anti sectarian legislation in place, some of the behaviours on display here could quite easily have someone on a charge of inciting religious hatred if the same behaviours were carried out in a public place around here.

Specifically on this one point though.

When we talk, when we communicate, (like this) we (or at least I do ) attempt to give others insights into HOW we think, what we think, and why we think that.

Human learning is associative.
You do not seem to understand how the mind assimilates it's own experience and the way trauma can build associative patterns and take over a person's life. You seem to think linear logic applies.
For example

Well D'UH!
I hope you're not going to try and use Wittgenstein as some sort of "proof" that religious people aren't mentally ill.
He was one fĂșcked-up dude.

He served in the trenches, he struggled to recover.
You need to reign it in, that's all I'm saying.
 forumslady
Msg: 533
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:02:30 PM
Tomfiend- OH, stop it.
You said what you said.
I didn't slander her, the most idiotic person in the world can tell that you made me mad as heck with what YOU said about her.
Stop your twisting and don't patronize me either.
You are a piece of work calling other people mental when almost every person on this forum has seen you wish death on more than one person, more than one time.
It sure is interesting how the crazy ones always go around trying to say other people are crazy.
A classic case of projection, so worry about yourself.

(oh, and the money thing, PLEASE, that made me laugh, so thanks for that :D)
 Kj521
Msg: 534
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:03:33 PM
Forumslady......

Is this.....

".....if it seems like I'm being harsh with you now, keep it up."

exemplar of this?

"...grown woman ..."

If so.....you should know.....THIS grown woman responds better to requests of behavior modification with positive reinforcement rather than punishment. I'm just weird like that. :D

"In which case I will dismiss you and go on to someone with something to say,"

Ooooh...SAD....but...nope! That's not gonna do the trick either!

I wish you well. :)

********EDIT******

Wow! Wow! Wow! LMAO!

I had "sexual relations" and I didn't know it? Thank goodness SOMEBODY told me! LMAO!

And....yes....I do know whether Mr. Tomfiend...is male or female. But not because we had sex. And will attest to a goodness of heart not always evidenced by postings. But that can apply to the majority of us here. :)
 tomfiend
Msg: 535
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:11:37 PM
Really...... I don't think other people would see you as innocent as you see you. Apparently that was the real you. That makes you completely undateably....because guys know crazy women when they see them. I have no wish to hurt you forumslady...being alone now and forever is enough punishment. Seek help sweetheart. You need it as much as anybody here.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 536
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:32:47 PM

Lol Trump......I posted a link to a forbes article last page. Not doing it again.

As you shouldn't due to the fact you think infotainment is science.

You need to post peer-reviewed scientific journals.

Now go ask an adult for help.
 Kj521
Msg: 537
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:43:45 PM
Thanks, Joe, for the song. Not the Marilyn Mason part.....not my fav.

But the original....Depeche Mode?

Well.....that brought back such sweet memories of days long gone....days when the music was mine. So....thank you again. :)
 forumslady
Msg: 538
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:47:51 PM
KJ521- Forumslady......

Is this.....

".....if it seems like I'm being harsh with you now, keep it up."

exemplar of this?

"...grown woman ..."

If so.....you should know.....THIS grown woman responds better to requests of behavior modification with positive reinforcement rather than punishment. I'm just weird like that. :D

If you had responded to my above comment when I said it, you might get some credit for having some guts.
But, no, you wait until now and say something after I thought Tom had disparaged you and took up for you.

I'm not crazy, not at all, I'm just not in on the little behind the scenes forum's click and I'm just fine with that.

Ya'll are something else.

I hope you two enjoyed yourselves in Florida, I bet you do know he's a man.

It had been so long since the trip I forgot about it, but thanks for reminding me, a WHOLE lot makes sense now that didn't.

At least now I know that Tomthumb and goodlord1 are one in the same person and I also get why you two are so very fond of each other.

A good person with a good heart, that is how you think of someone who wishes death on people KJ?

Sex is the least of your worries, or my misunderstanding of the situation between you, KJ, and GoodLord1/Tom Thumb, but who can blame me for not realizing what was REALLY going on??

I had forgotten that you two met in Florida. But you can bet I won't forget again.

@LolTrump- Forget these two.
Hopefully now, you ALSO see what I do.
Yup, I feel a little foolish for taking up for KJ, but know everybody knows why these two follow each other around and high five each other. They KNOW each other, really well, it seems.
The joke WAS on me, because I didn't realize who TomThumb really is.

My God, creating two, three profiles and calling other people crazy.

But, hey, Do keep having conversations with yourself TomThumb/GoodLord1, that IS what crazy people do. :D :D
 tomfiend
Msg: 539
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:56:48 PM
Ms forumlady...you sik fuk....why you think the life of that antismitic POS who wishes the jews in Israel dead , who mocks their religion and religious practices, should mean anything to me, just shows more sickness on your end. And kj and I were merely friendly in a very short space in time, but your sik fuk mind saw more. Get.help..quick you crazy batch.
 Kj521
Msg: 540
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 4:59:14 PM
"If you had responded to my above comment when I said it, you might get some credit for having some guts.
But, no, you wait until now and say something after I thought Tom had disparaged you and took up for you."

Fyi......you are committing a fundamental attribution error.

You are going to have to clarify the rest of that post......who are you suggesting Mr. Tomfiend is?
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 541
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 5:40:40 PM
Forums Lady, you are such a sweetheart, I have my own ideas-you are right, several people, several profiles, talking to themselves

https://youtu.be/-EPGhjxm0G0

I think there is a clue in above song/movie

everybody knows why these two follow each other around and high five each other. They KNOW each other, really well, it seems.

It's bec. they are the same person.

I bet you do know he's a man.

Intelligent, but

what crazy people do
 forumslady
Msg: 542
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 5:42:32 PM
Kj- You know he's goodlord1 KJ.
I hope you are proud of yourself. You have known, this WHOLE time who he is.
I didn't connect the dots until now.
I'm not misunderstanding anything and I'm not crazy either.

I am addicted to these forums as anyone, but when I come here, I come here with ONE profile.
I don't sneak and slither around and create multiple screen names and I sure as heck don't make posts and then respond to my own posts.

Ya'll need to get a life outside of these forums, seriously.

@Wilkes- Thank you for that.
I would say I can't believe it, because I don't expect sane adults to DO these things.
Don't worry, the clould's have cleared and I have seen the light. ;)
You are a gem on these forums and despite what just happened these two will NOT chase me off.
 tomfiend
Msg: 543
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 5:54:32 PM
Ms kj...I hope you don't mind I revealed we once spoke. Remember what I said..among other things.... some of these people are sadly truly screwed up. Your response was that we never knew what is going on in a person's life, that I should try to keep that in mind.

You are right of course...I can't account for why forums lady has descended into the depths of hell..but she clearly has. Maybe there is a reason for it behind the scenes..but I still hold people accountable for what they are...they don't get a pass because of what is ailing them...this crazy lady has gone way too far. If she was once your friend, from my observation...she is no loss to you.

Sorry you and Tom got drawn into this woman's crazy thoughts..Neither of you deserve it, although I kind of suspect tom is much like me in the not caring less department.
 Kj521
Msg: 544
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 5:57:33 PM
Let me try to help you ladies. :)

Goodlord is/was.....Tom the Bomb....if he was Tom Thumb.....I don't remember cause I don't keep up with everyone's profile names. He and I met in Tampa with Mr. Pig, Mr. Hawkings & Ms. Belle.

Mr. Tomfiend/Marilyn is NOT any of these people or me.

Believe it or not. I am just to help you from feeling "stupid" each time you come up with a new theory and declare it "FACT" in capital letters cause EVERYBODY knows it TRUE when you SHOUT! :)
 forumslady
Msg: 545
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:05:04 PM
Um, Tomfiend/aka GoodLord!, you forgot to use your Goodlord1 screen name to make this post.
You just made this post, talking to yourself, in triplicate. :D :D

Look, KJ, I didn't mean for this to happen, but you did this to yourself.
It's none of my buisness what you two did in Florida, you are grown consenting adults and I shouldn't have said otherwise, but I will NOT apologize for catching you two for being up to no good on these forums, that is just extra special weird.
None of this had to happen.
I was taking up for you and now you two are caught by your own deception, I tried to tell you I was wise enough to figure things out, but I take no pleasure in it.
Learn from this, I think this SHOULD be a PERMANENT lesson on who to try to deceive and who not to.

And yet MORE lies KJ, STOP it, you are embarrassing NO ONE but yourself.
See Wilkes comment, also.........
See the post above yours. (#543)
Wow, indeed.
ps- I don't do bold letters to shout, I do it to emphasize words.
 missrightright
Msg: 546
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:10:57 PM

If it's my opinion that religion is good for people and you don't like that opinion well that's just too damn bad. As I indicated, there are plenty of sources proving the benefits of religion to people, in fact one study claims that life expectancy has increased by seven years for those who are church-goers

I think many believers draw a great deal of comfort and strength from their religion. I used to enjoy a good hymn-sing and fellowship myself. However, I think there is merely a correlation between religion and health/happiness/longevity in the study you reference. It is certainly not proof that being religious is better than not being religious.

Since I stopped believing in God, I have noticed absolutely no difference in the quality of my mental or physical health, nor my social life, and connection to my family,friends, and community at large. Considering how deeply entrenched my belief in God and religion used to be, I am somewhat surprised that the shift hasn't been been more life-altering.
 Kj521
Msg: 547
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:11:02 PM
Ms. Forumslady.....

If creating a fantasy about me gives you some kind of pay off....well...have at it. Glad I can serve a purpose for you. :)

forumslady
Msg: 548
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:17:38 PM
And Wilkes Barre??? (post #541) She fantasizes about you too, I guess?
Why KJ, you will have a regular harem of us female admirer's before long. :D :D
You served a purpose all right.
You made an A #1 fool out of yourself.
Congrats!
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 549
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:17:58 PM
Bamma... if that is you?
tomfiend is marycollet... (merry shaft gripper lol)... curiousdb...

Her mo is to just post hate and try to mock, belittle, ect., make dozens of profiles.
She is "crazy". Just a troll. Melting down, obvious level 1000.

She gets off on disrupting this place and driving folks away.
Talliq? Lol. Dim. And fading. Sad really... she must have very little in her life.
 forumslady
Msg: 550
Muslims in America
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:24:25 PM
hopefulhunk- Yuppers. ^^^^^
That was my old screen name.
That came out a long time ago when I rejoined as forumslady. (week one or two, I think?)
Obviously, KJ missed that little tidbit of info, lol :D
OOPSIE! ;)

While you are here, could you PLEASE help me make sense of this??
That would be nice.
Bizarre, the whole thing.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America