Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 602
mommy and daddy are fighting!Page 25 of 123    (11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51)
Gosh, ever watch a group of human beings who've worked together for too long, know each other too well, are entrenched in their notions, and they...turn viciously on each other? Its like that movie Jacob's Ladder :) Or maybe a forest that's too dry, waiting for either the right tossed match or lightning strike to do the long burn it needs to clear out the brush.

After 9/11, there's been a rush to make no-fly zones over the President's head, wherever its been located. Its a temporary situation down there, causing trouble for pilots who don't double check the days its on:

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-01-20/feds-outline-tfr-plans-trump-visits-mar-lago

Apparently the sonic booms of scrambled jets isn't thrilling the locals, either

https://sofrep.com/75203/air-force-scrambles-two-f-15s-fly-supersonic-intercept-aircraft-near-mar-lago/

but he no longer is suing others for their noise

http://www.businessinsurance.com/article/20161116/NEWS06/912310533/Mar-a-Lago-no-fly-zone-renders-Trump-lawsuit-moot

still, closing airports puts small business at risk

"Palm Beach Flight Training, a flight school based at Lantana Airport, said the restrictions could potentially put it out of business."

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/report-highlights-possible-flight-restrictions-when-president-trump-visits-mar-a-lago
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 603
Muslims in America are not the real threat
Posted: 3/31/2017 3:37:15 PM

mungo Jesus ,,we celebrate you in two weeks ,,,rock on

Thanks... I'm already gearing up for "full party mode"...

It takes some preparation... especially for the "getting drunk enough to pass out for three days" part...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to climb up a cross... when you are that drunk...?

Well... that... and having to remember to give the rabbit a swift kick in the a$$... he's a bit of a lazy fvck...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ijXIJRMhKE

I don't know ... that's a lot to live up to there! You sure you can handle it?

It's easy... when your great (x a lot) grandparent... has their own key...
 forumslady
Msg: 604
Posted: 3/31/2017 4:01:55 PM
mungojoe- Now, now mungojoe, if you kick the rabbit in the hiney, where will the Christians get their pastel eggs??

OH, wait, that's chickens, speaking of chickens...........
Do zionists eat ham? Maybe it's turkey? Oh, that's Thanksgiving, confused my holidays there for a second,oops. :D

What ya' Drinkin' on Easter? Personally, this Easter, I think it should be white Russians, don't you? ;)
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 605
Posted: 3/31/2017 4:20:48 PM

What ya' Drinkin' on Easter? Personally, this Easter, I think it should be white Russians, don't you? ;)

Nah... Black russians... the caffiene is essential... to the "not falling down too much" part...
 tomfiend
Msg: 606
Posted: 3/31/2017 4:28:23 PM
SorrY you didn't get it Mungo....guess that high IQ failed you this time...

I just remarked that you display a lack of class by flaunting your petty grievances in a public manner...that you don't have many actual friends here and you should try to keep the few you have...oh yes...that you are a disloyal fuk. That was pretty much it. Me...I never saw the connection to begin with, even on just a friend level......class does no fit well with classless... but sooner or later people learn.
 tomfiend
Msg: 607
Posted: 3/31/2017 4:39:54 PM
Forums lady...are you normal again...did you sleep it off...regain your sanity?

Jovan..hate you...get over yourself. You are nothing special. Have always been your kind around...I can't expend energy hating your types...I don't even know who you are..some anonymous, unhappy angry man in the void. You're not the only antisemite who wants the israelis dead. Millions of your type in the world...preceded by stormtroopets and the like. No difference in the men..only the period.

John252817
Msg: 608
Posted: 3/31/2017 4:56:13 PM
Kj, looks like you handled things quite well yesterday, that "particular" poster was "flying" all over the place. Hopefully they are ok. Definitely kind of scary

cotter
Msg: 609
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2017 5:06:02 PM

forumslady ...

Joe ...
Nah... Black russians... the caffiene is essential... to the "not falling down too much" part...

C'mon Joe ... certainly you must know that Tom will support you ... maybe even carry your cross for you.

She'd never let you fall ... too far. She wants you up there on that cross ....... remember? It was a while ago, but I think my "born again" sister once told me the Jews rejected Jesus and did nothing to help him even though Jesus was a Jew. (She was always so upset about that part.)

Does make you wonder what Israel wants with all those "X-tians" running over there all the time ... eh?

Oh yeah ... now I remember. It's because they're so greedy and want to cash in on the "X-tians" and their need for that Apocalypse thingy. Yeah, that's it ... can't get their throats full when it comes to that. I wouldn't be surprised they are selling the "X-tians" land to stand on when it all goes down ... wanna bet?

LMFAO ... when it comes to that ... there will be no "X-tian" allowed to set foot in their land of milk and honey. They're kind of racist like that.

I never heard any Muslim yacking on and on about anything like that Apocalypse thing ... never tried to convert anyone I know like the "X-tians" do. Soooo ... what's the problem?

Message 610 ...
forumslady ...
Do zionists eat ham?

Are you kidding? They'll eat anything they can get their hands on. Doesn't even have to be kosher.

Remember? In here they all write in their profiles that they are "non-religious" ... so that would pretty much mean no religious restrictions on anything ... right?
 tomfiend
Msg: 610
Posted: 3/31/2017 5:53:35 PM
Joining the nervous breakdown crowd cotter....I'd feel pretty shitty too if I was an old woman with nothing to show for my life.....but hey here's an idea...join a web forum and rant....never stop ranting. Rant about all things leftist. Make your mark on that board...leave a legacy..lol. so sad.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 611
Posted: 3/31/2017 5:58:56 PM

Me...I never saw the connection to begin with, even on just a friend level......class does no fit well with classless...

Me too... Mungo has class, as for the other...
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 612
Posted: 3/31/2017 6:09:41 PM

just when I thought you spoke
good french ,,,,downer ;-(

ce n’est vraiment rien, j’ai vraiment n’ont grandi dans un Français parlant ménage, ma mère et ma grand-mère parlaient tout le temps et ma mère a écouté Edith Piaf, Mireaux Mattheau, nous avons eu des magazines Français, elle avait Français amis semble comme s’ils étaient tous nommés Pierre et Hélène, Sylvie et autres noms traditionnels Français. Je ne savais pas que mon grand-père, mais je pense qu’il était dans la Légion étrangère de Français.
 Kj521
Msg: 613
Posted: 3/31/2017 6:11:13 PM
https://youtu.be/AfsS3pIDBfw

If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all ok
And not to worry because worry is wasteful
And useless in times like these
I will not be made useless
I won't be idled with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear
My hands are small, I know,
But they're not yours they are my own
And I am never broken
Poverty stole your golden shoes
But it didn't steal your laughter
And heartache came to visit me
But i knew it wasn't ever after
We will fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right
Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing
And I am never broken
In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters
I will get down on my knees and I will pray
And I am never broken
My hands are small, i know,
And I am never broken
We are never broken
We are God's eyes God's hands God's mind
We are God's eyes God's hands God's heart
We are God's eyes God's hands God's eyes God's hands
We are God's hands God's hands We are God's hands
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 614
Posted: 3/31/2017 6:48:06 PM

I will get down on my knees and I will

https://youtu.be/rIxtrGFVrcY

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 615
Posted: 3/31/2017 7:05:35 PM
Maybe Joe has lots of friends on the forums.. you cannot possibly know
I am still puzzled by how ppl seem to be able to divine someone is a Muslim by simply looking at them. I can't.
 Maleman999
Msg: 616
Posted: 3/31/2017 7:18:32 PM
"I am still puzzled by how ppl seem to be able to divine someone is a Muslim by simply looking at them. I can't."

It must be the same way Dee can tell if a Mexican is an illegal alien or in the country legally by simply looking at them.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 617
Posted: 3/31/2017 7:47:35 PM
Maybe Dee has a "Divining Rod"

https://youtu.be/JwCbbMgp3Lw

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 618
Posted: 3/31/2017 7:49:21 PM

It must be the same way Dee can tell if a Mexican is an illegal alien or in the country legally by simply looking at them.

Apparently... she can do that... just by hearing a friend or relative mention seeing them...
 Ouija2025
Msg: 619
Posted: 3/31/2017 8:00:35 PM
It is her Grandma has the gift
That and she surrounds herself with leftists
Maybe April and Dee are on a cruise
I like you Joe, naughty and all
omg, will the wrath of Tom fall upon my head? snerk
Maybe he will call me old, that's his fav insult
and Stupid
Old stupid me off to plot world domination. Or eat ice cream. All good
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 620
Posted: 3/31/2017 8:36:59 PM

I will get down on my knees and I will...
https://youtu.be/rIxtrGFVrcY

Ahahahahaha!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 621
Posted: 3/31/2017 9:43:36 PM

If you don't mind too terribly... I'll just fix that for you... so they understand what you are saying a bit more clearly...

I didn't realize to whom the comment I was fixing was directed... I thought that was meant for our resident "profile of the week" poster... I should have read back further...

Yeah... no... not even close... her pictures are not "ретушь фотографий"... retouched photos... I've seen originals and their metadata... I had to have them to do the first photo... I feel very confident in saying... that the photos on KJ's profile are real... and she is not a man...

I apologize for contributing to that...
 N2U16
Msg: 622
LEGENDARY WEEB!
Posted: 3/31/2017 9:59:09 PM
Brave Weeb enters HWNDU and it’s a little much for a Social Justice WARRIOR lol
Hilarious and reminds me of a few in here ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPaE8WB-0BU
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 623
Posted: 4/1/2017 5:07:38 AM

Kj, looks like you handled things quite well

https://youtu.be/og6WBW4kAyc

Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 624
Posted: 4/1/2017 5:21:23 AM
Anyone can "scrub" metadata very easily, especially a person who is so motivated as to have an ongoing charade of any sort

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-ways-to-remove-exif-metadata-from-photos-and-why-you-might-want-to/

3 very easy ways how anyone can do this--& BTW POF & FB automatically "scrub" when uploading...
 tomfiend
Msg: 625
Posted: 4/1/2017 5:21:56 AM
Ouija, like I intimated before.. I already know more about you than I would like or am interested in, the type of person you are, your vicious nature and propensities...your disloyalty. You and joe... far from nice people...I already knew about you and Joe has publicly proven what he is made of. Not a pretty picture but not unexpected on a board filled with people who have failed in their major relationships and never recovered. It's amusing to see some of the losers at life on this board attack people like kj or myself...at least amusing to me...in a sad sort of way.
 tomfiend
Msg: 626
Posted: 4/1/2017 5:31:01 AM
Candy. ..I never paid attention to you...but you are a horrid little wench aren't you? Another loser at life, and you reached that status at such a young age. So sad.....so many rejects on this board
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America